From racist Nerd to complete Stud in one night

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

From racist Nerd to complete Stud in one night

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 pm

My Latina HW Marie had become good friends with a young white couple, we met at a swingers club, name Kathy and Mike. Marie loved talking to Kathy but she absolutely did not like Mike. Mike was very tall, skinny and a complete introvert. He had long curly hair and he clothes hung off of his skinny frame. He looked like a complete nerd and seemed out of place with our friends. He would talk a little more to our other friends but he would immediately clam up whenever he got around my wife. Marie thought maybe Mike had something against black or Hispanic people. She thought that until Kathy told her that Mike’s fantasy was to watch her with a black man. After a few weeks of not finding a suitable guy Marie suggested that I could fulfill their BBC fantasy. Kathy agreed and we made plans to all meet at a hotel that night.

Marie made it abundantly clear to me and Kathy that she would not would be doing anything with Mike. While me and Kathy was having sex I made sure to put on a good show for Mike. I gave him a close look of my BBC fucking the his wife. Marie was also watching and she became very horny after witnessing me fuck her friend. She tried to entice me into fucking her, but Kathy was really enjoying my BBC. Plus I was really trying to impress Mike too. Marie ended up doing something she promised me she wouldn’t do. She had sex with nerdy Mike. She was hoping nerdy Mike would just do enough to satisfy her until I got a chance to fuck her. Well Mike ended up fucking the hell out of Marie that night. He gave her a lot more than she was expecting. It’s been a long time since I heard my wife make the sounds she made with Mike that night.

Mike’s cock matched his stature. It was very long and skinny. It was funny because just an hour ago Marie absolutely did not like Mike. She thought he would be terrible in bed. Now Mike is making her have orgasm after orgasm with ease. An hour ago the thought of having sex with Mike made her stomach turn. Now she’s begging him to fuck her again and again. An hour ago she said Mike was to skinny and couldn’t possibly please a girl in bed. Now Marie is screaming into pillow as Mike fuck her from behind. Marie even had to tap out a few times. Mike sent her into sensory overload and she needed a break to gather her senses. She looked at him in amazement as he fucked her from one side of the bedroom to another. Kathy informed Marie that this had to be the best night of Mike’s life. She told her that Mike had a big crush on her. Mike thought Marie was one of the most beautiful ladies he’s ever seen. Marie was flattered and now she felt bad for the way she treated Mike. When we went our separate ways Marie was sure to make plans with Kathy to meet up again.

We met up with Mike and Kathy a few more times. Every time we hooked up Mike would fuck Marie as if his life depended on it. Marie said his long cock was hitting a spot she didn’t even know she had. Mike would slide his long dick in Marie and just hold himself deep in her without moving a muscle. Marie grinder underneath him and would end up having one of her crazy over the top orgasms. She happily suck the cock of a man, who a few weeks ago, she thought hated Latinas. As weeks went by Mike changed. He became an extrovert. He dressed a lot better and became a lot more confident. He cut his long curly hair into a new hairstyle. Our friends were surprised to see him always dancing and flirting with Marie. Marie friends were also surprised when they found out she had sex with Mike. My wife told Them about her mind blowing sex with Mike and about his extra long cock. A few weeks ago Marie hated Mike and only flirted with him just to make him feel uncomfortable. Now she looks forward to having sex with him. Mike has even turned Marie down for sex because he had a date with another lady. She laughed when Mike told her he will find time to spend with her. She laughed and was a little insulted but she understood.

As time went in Marie found out that a few of her friends had sex with Mike. Mike and Kathy became the super cool couple at the swingers club. He definitely became a hit with a lot of ladies. A few weeks ago guys were probably wondering why the super sexy Latina would dance with a tall, bony nerd like Mike. Now those same guys is hoping Mike will have sex with with their wives. Mike and Kathy started hanging out with other couples. So we soon lost contact with them. A few years later we me and Marie went to a nice restaurant. It just so happen that Mike and Kathy was there. Kathy looked as good as ever. Mike had added on a few pounds of muscles. He had added some bulk to his skinny frame. They sat down at our table to have a good conversation. As hey we’re leaving Mike told Marie that he wanted to thank her for everything she’s done for him. He told her that his first night with her changed his life. Marie jokingly said that the first night it felt like Mike was trying to rearrange her guts. Mike apologized and said he couldn’t believe he was having sex with her and he may have gotten carried away. She told Mike it was her pleasure that night. An hour later Marie was having an orgasm as she had her legs on Mike’s shoulder and he held himself deep in her without moving a muscle. Felt just like old times.