Unexpected Event

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mace43uk
Experienced

Unexpected Event

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu May 31, 2018 7:30 am

I do wonder how things happen, and is it by design or fate.
I have written several stories of fiction about this lifestyle and one true tale, but now I have a second true tale to tell, I will change our names and location just as a precaution.
It’s Saturday 12th May 2018.
This all came about very much out of the blue, my partner has no knowledge of my past dabbling in this lifestyle, although I have tried to test the waters a few times over the years with no response that would encourage further pursuit.
Some info on us both might help to paint a picture, my partner Ruth is 54 5’3” tall blond hair and slightly overweight by about 10 pounds, myself (Tony) I’m now 58 5’10” tall and slightly underweight which does piss off Ruth.
I suppose it would be fair to say that our sex life was non existent and as much as I miss it I’m sort of coming to terms with it as part of getting old.
So here goes.
It’s Saturday and we have afternoon lunch date with another couple Pauline and Colin which we do from time to time.
Pauline and Colin are a few years older than us, they are not married like us, Colin is a bit nerdy but harmless and Pauline is a bit scatty with a big heart.
Pauline and Ruth worked together for years that’s how they became friends.
We all met up at a country pub about halfway between our homes, the weather was sunny and warm and Ruth got to wear her favourite blue summer dress which also meant we could eat alfresco in the garden.
Then I got a call which meant we would have to leave as it was a family emergency, after a quick discussion It was decided that Ruth should stay and enjoy the rest of the afternoon with Pauline and Colin.
Colin and Pauline said they would drive Ruth home later, I made my apologies and left them to it.
The emergency took several hours to resolve and by the time I eventually got home it was early evening.
I had missed Pauline and Colin by about ten minutes as they had stopped and kept Ruth company.
I found Ruth to be very quiet and in a strange mood when I got in, usually she has a lot to say about Pauline and Colin,
I initially thought it was my fault at having to rush off so I apologized profusely but then Ruth stopped me saying
“No there is nothing wrong”
That statement meant something was very wrong and I was in the shit.
I walked away and left her but something inside me wanted to pursue what was up.
Then a feeling/vibe washed over me which I hadn't felt in over thirty odd years not since my flirtation with this lifestyle.
I quickly dismissed this as just wishful thinking but it was so strong and that was also accompanied with a odour that also took me back to those days.
My heart was racing but I had to stay calm and from my previous experience getting to the truth would be a long process.
It was still only a feeling but with Ruth’s demeanor being different to normal it made me suspect I was right.
Ruth was washing up a coffee cup and two wine glasses, I came up behind her and put my arms around her.
“What you doing, get off me” Ruth screamed
I backed away.
“What the fuck is that all about”
“Sorry, sorry you just startled me”
“Ruth what's the matter with you, your acting weird”
I put my arms back around her again, being that close to her meant the odour I could smell was stronger and made my cock twitch.
Ruth's body was all tense as I cuddled her.
“Whatever It is can't be that bad unless it's something I've done” I said laughing
That helped a bit as her body relaxed.
“It looks like Pauline had a good drink?” I said pointing to the wine glass and empty red wine bottle.
“Oh yeah she did and then passed out on the sofa”
This was making more sense as to how something could have happened.
I was still cuddling her and enjoying the aroma she was emitting, I did have to keep my cock away as it was now very hard.
“What's up Ruth?, I know there is something bothering you, did Colin upset you?”
There was a long silence before she answered.
“Yeah kinda”
“What did he say that upset you”
I knew in my stomach it was not what he said but more likely what he might have done, that notion was still hard to compute as Colin does not come across as that kind a guy.
There was another long pause before Ruth answered.
“It wasn't anything he said, something he done”
I paused as I was getting drunk on the sex aroma being emitted and the answers, my head was spinning trying to think of my next question.
I got the impression that Ruth didn’t want to turn and look at me as she washed the coffee cup over and over again.
“What did he do to you?”
“He came up behind me and put his arms around me just like you are doing now”
“Okay that is a bit inappropriate but nothing to be too upset about”
“He was rubbing himself up against my ass”
“You mean he was rubbing his cock up against your ass, fucking bastard I will have to have a few words with him”
That was just for Ruth, I had no intention of confronting Colin.
‘No please don't say anything, its”
“Its what?” was my reply
“Oh god I can't say, I'm sorry so sorry”
This was the conformation I needed, I now knew he went further than rubbing himself on her but how much further was what I wanted to pursue.
“Did he touch you?”
“Yeah” Ruth said very quietly
“Where did he touch you?”
“Here” pointing to her breasts
“What like this” as cupped her left breast, I also realised that she wasn't wearing a bra.
Ruth nodded yes.
“Did you not say anything”
“Oh god yes, I kept telling him to stop, I tried to wriggle free but he held my arms with his other hand.
“Was that all he did?”
“No he started undoing the buttons down the front of my dress”
I started doing the same thing until I had most of them open.
“Like this?”
“Yeah” again very quietly just about audible
“Did he put his hand inside your bra?”
Before she answered I place my hand on her naked breast squeezing it gently.
“I'm sorry, I told him to stop but he said he just wanted a feel and he would stop if I let him.”
“Did he stop when he felt your breast?”
Another long pause
“No he touched me somewhere else”
“Where?”
Ruth pointed to her pussy area which with all the buttons of her dress undone was visible.
I moved my other hand over the outside of her panties rubbing gently over her pubic mound feeling her very wet crotch.
“Like this?”
“Oh god I'm sorry, yes, I pleaded with him to stop, he just kept rubbing me there.”
“Did he put his hand inside your panties?”
I knew by the wetness he had but I wanted her to tell me.
“Sorry, sorry, he did. I didn't want him to, but he said just a quick feel and that would be it”
I paused to consider my next question and whilst doing so I put my hand inside her panties moving down and finding a lot of wet sticky goo.
“Was your pussy wet?”
Ruth started to cry and in between sobs she was saying.
“Sorry, yes it shouldn't have been so wet I don't understand why it was”
I needed to reassure her it was not her fault, although I knew differently.
“Sometimes our bodies react in strange ways to stressful situations, perhaps making your pussy wet was its way of protecting itself against pain from probing fingers “
That almost sounded plausible to me and Ruth just nodded in agreement.
“Did he finger you?”
“Oh god I’m so sorry yes, he told me he would only put one finger in for a little while, but he lied again and pushed two maybe three fingers in.”
“Was your nipple as hard as this when Colin was feeling them?”
“I don’t know I was more concerned with what he was doing down there” she pointed to her pussy
“Was Colin still rubbing his cock into your ass?”
She just nodded yes
I had by now got three fingers deep inside her very wet pussy and in doing so her panties were being pushed down her legs.
“Did he pull your panties down?”
Ruth was still sobbing and nodding yes
“He told me too”
I really wanted Ruth to tell me what happened next, but it was going to be me leading her to the truth, the only trouble with that is I’m not sure what he might have done next.
“Was that all he done to you?”
This pause was very long with even more sobbing.
“Forgive me please, I’m so sorry, he got his thing out and rubbed it up against my bare ass”
“Did he rub it between your legs or up your back”
Ruth just pointed to between her legs.
I held her tight and whispered in her ear.
“Was his cock big”
Ruth nodded yes twice.
I guessed it might of been as my three fingers were slopping about in her pussy.
“Did he push it in you?”
“I tried to stop him but he was so strong and it was slipping in the more I struggled”
“Did Colin fuck you?”
Ruth nodded yes.
The next question was one I didn’t really think Ruth would answer.
“Did he make you cum?”
You have to remember that I can make Ruth cum with my cock but have never made her cum from behind.
“Sorry, I’m so sorry, it was wrong, I couldn’t stop it happening.”
“I guess you cum quietly with Pauline just in the other room.”
Ruth isn’t a noisy cummer so it was a very big surprise to hear her say.
“I tried to but it was too much and I screamed out”
“Did you enjoy it?”
“Yes” was all she said
“Did Colin cum?”
“Not here, he grabbed me and said we should go upstairs so as not to wake Pauline”
“Did he fuck you on our bed?”
“No he made me fuck him, I told him I don’t do that with you, but he made me get on top.”
“Did you cum again?”
“Please forgive me, I tried to not like it but he has a big cock and it made me cum.”
“I love you Ruth and I forgive you, he took advantage of you, it’s not your fault.”
“I love you too”
“Did Colin cum?”
“Yes”
“I bet you could feel his cum squirting inside you”
“Yes how did you know that?”
“Men with big cocks tend to be heavy cummers”
I took her by the hand and lead her up to our bedroom, I pushed her onto the bed which meant I saw her fucked pussy for the first time.
I so wanted to dive in but I had to be a little more careful, this was such a big step that Ruth had taken and unbeknown to her she was now a hot wife/girlfriend.
I lay next to her and started kissing her passionately still caressing her breasts and pussy, I moved my head down and started sucking her breasts.
I then moved down lower kissing her belly just below her belly button, moving slowly inch by inch.
When I reached the start of her trimmed pubic hair she spoke.
“No darling please, it’s dirty, it’s still full of Colin’s cum”
I looked up and said.
“Then I best try and suck it out and clean it for you?”
I didn’t expect Ruth to let me do it but she relaxed and her legs spread as wide as they would go.
As my tongue tasted the first creampie in thirty years I couldn’t contain myself and I cum in my boxers very quietly.
Ruth was moaning as I sucked and slurped for what seemed like ages.
Then she grabbed the back of my head and thrust herself into my mouth cumming for the third time that day, she was loud with it.
I moved from her pussy and cuddled up besides her and kissed her passionately which I thought she might push me away seeing as how I was covered with hers and Colin’s cum, but she reciprocated the passion.
I broke from the kiss as knew I had to reaffirm how much I was okay with what had happened and how much it wasn’t her fault, that last part wasn’t entirely true but necessary.
“Ruth I love you so much, what has happened doesn’t change a thing, it’s not your fault, he took advantage of the situation and abused you.”
“Thank you Tony,I love you too but I shouldn’t have cum twice, I’m struggling to come to terms with that”
“Ruth I have a confession to make, I cum in my boxers when I started licking your pussy.”
Ruth’s eyes widened
“Really”
“Yeah I was so turned on I couldn’t help it, just like you I guess”
Then Ruth let out a little revelation inadvertently.
“The second orgasm upstairs was like that”
I had decided that I would not divulge any of my past experiences with this lifestyle, thus keeping this experience special for us both, I know women don’t like sharing the same experiences that you have had with another.
I was still caressing her as we talked more in a reassuring way, but I was still very horny.
I got up and removed all my clothes to show Ruth just how much I had cum in my boxers and how hard my cock was still.
“Oh god you wasn’t lying, look at the mess in you boxers”
“I’m sorry I know I shouldn’t have been so turned on by what happened to you but I am”
“Your cock is still hard”
“I know, it never went soft after I cum”
Ruth kept looking at it, I think she was comparing it to Colin’s but that was more likely to be my thought.
In my head I wanted sloppy seconds, so I joined Ruth back on the bed and knelt between her legs which were still wide open.
Ruth gave me a small smile, that was the first time she had since I had arrived home.
I lowered myself and entered her very wet pussy, Ruth held me tightly as my cock moved in and out of her.
I couldn’t feel anything really and I knew Ruth couldn’t either because she started to close her legs in an attempt to get some feeling.
All I could think about was Colin’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy and that was too much for me I cum with a loud grunt and groan.
“I’m sorry” was all I could say
Ruth was holding me very tightly and trying to grind herself on my now softening cock.
Anybody that has participated in this lifestyle will know that once you have cum and the hornyness as gone it takes on a whole new perspective.
So it took all my powers to suppress the negative emotions and carry on being supportive and reassuring.
I carried on caressing her breasts and rubbing her even wetter pussy, Ruth was gyrating herself every time my hand touched her pussy.
I knew what I had to do and I wasn’t looking forward to doing it.
I slowly kissed her breasts and worked my way down to her pussy and as I got closer I could feel Ruth thrusting her pussy towards my mouth with some urgency.
It’s weird how another mans cum in her pussy was ok with me but my own stuff had me struggling to lick and suck it out but I had to do it.
Ruth then cum which was her fourth orgasm of the day, which just added more juices to my watery cum.
I had dreamed of this for years so I knew I had to make it as special as possible for Ruth.
After a long time between her legs my tongue was aching, I made my way back up and cuddled Ruth.
“I love you darling”
I still had a lot of questions I wanted answering but that could wait, I didn’t want to scare her off.
The next morning Ruth got a phone call from Pauline, she was apologising for passing out and hoped Colin hadn’t bored her with all his stories.
Ruth felt really guilty after the phone call so I spent all day reassuring her again.
I waited for four days before asking Ruth anything more, I kept things as normal as possible.
The only thing different was our sex life, it went from nothing to everynight with my tongue working overtime on her pussy before I fucked her as hard as I could.
I did wonder if like me she was thinking of Colin.
Whilst in bed and just after another sex session I asked my first question.
“Ruth, when you had sex with Colin in our bed did he cum when you did?”
“Umm I cum first, and he took a bit longer before he cum”
“You had to carry on fucking him till he cum”
“I’m sorry, he told me to carry on.”
“It’s not your fault Ruth.”
“Did he play with your tits whilst you fucked him?” See how I’m now changing it to her fucking him.
“Umm Yeah”
I had one more question for now.
“What happened after he cum in you?”
“Ummm what do you mean?”
“Did you stay on top until his cock softened or dismount straight after he cum?”
Ruth got a bit defensive.
“Why does that matter?”
I thought I might have pushed too hard so I decided to back off.
“If you must know he didn’t go soft I had to get off of it”
“Really, he was still hard?”
“Yeah I was scared he hadn’t finished with me yet”
Now I’m really seeing Colin differently, not so nerdy but more alpha male.
“Oh I’m so sorry you had to go through that ordeal”
Ruth was looking at my cock which had come back to life again.
“Tony, what happened to me really turns you on a lot doesn’t it”
“I don’t understand why it does so much, but I have this desire to know every detail, I’m so sorry”
“I know how you feel it’s having a similar effect on me”
“It’s not our fault, we have been both used by Colin” I said
“I guess you're right”
“Ruth did anything else happen after you got off his cock?”
“Ummm he made me kiss it”
“Kiss or lick?”
“Lick” was all Ruth said.
“Was it just licking or did he put it in your mouth?”
“I’m sorry he said that I best clean it or Pauline will know what we have been doing”
“That makes sense I guess” I said making it seem like a normal request, but I knew it was more about making her submissive.
“I really didn’t want Pauline finding out what Colin had done to me”
“How big is his cock?”
Ruth made a hand size which I estimated at about 8”+.
That was my last question
It’s Saturday 19th May 2018
One week on and we are still at it every night, for me if this is all it ever becomes I happy.
But for some fun I had decided to re-enact the scene with Ruth, it took a lot of persuasion and a few glasses of wine.
Ruth put on the dress she was wearing along with the same underwear.
Once I had started touching her in the kitchen she embraced the whole scenario, I was really struggling not to cum when I entered her from behind, Ruth didn’t cum but was really enjoying it.
I stopped and took her by the hand and lead her up to the bedroom just as Colin had done a week ago.
Once in the bedroom I lay on the bed and for only the third time ever in our relationship she climbed up and guided my cock into her very wet pussy.
The fucking was very frantic from Ruth and I knew my time was short before I would explode inside her, fortunately for me Ruth cum very quickly and loudly, I followed a few seconds after.
Again I waited a few days more before asking any more questions and as before I made sure Ruth was in a state of arousal before asking.
I really wanted to know if she would let him fuck her again.
So whilst I was fingering her in bed which usually involves two fingers I decided to stretch her and got four fingers working her wet pussy.
“Is this what Colin’s cock felt like” l whispered in her ear
Very quietly Ruth replied “yes”
“Close your eyes and imagine it’s Colin’s cock fucking you”
Ruth closed her eyes and was soon very close to cumming, I waited until she was just about to explode.
“Would you let him fuck you again?”
Before she could answer I said “I would love him to fuck you again”
Ruth started cumming and was shouting “yes, yes I would”
I could feel her pussy contracting on my fingers and her body shaking.
Wow that was some orgasm, I wondered if she cum like that with Colin.
I climbed up and tried something different, I pushed my cock between Ruth’s breasts and wanked myself between them until I cum over her neck and face.
I said nothing more I was content with the knowledge that she wanted his cock again.
Saturday 26th May 2018
So far any conversation about what happened two weeks ago has been from me and only when we were in an state of arousal.
“Tony, it’s going to be very awkward when we meet up with Pauline and Colin”
“Yeah it will, but we have to try and act as normal as possible.”
“That’s easier said than done”
“The only person you have to protect is Pauline, the rest of us know what happened”
“Ok but Colin doesn’t know that you know”
“Look I’m going to find it hard facing Colin knowing he has had his cock in you, and not because I would be angry with him, it would be the opposite to that, I would be trying not to get a hard on”
This was a big brave move on my part.
Ruth looked at me for a long time before answering.
“I didn’t really think you meant what you whispered in my ear the other night”
“Yeah I meant every word, I just wish that you meant what you said”
“Ummm I couldn't do it again, I would feel so guilty”
“Not guilty with me I hope’
“No its Pauline”
“So if Colin was single then you would do it again?”
“Yeah I suppose so but he isn't single so that is hypothetical”
“True and a situation like two weeks ago is not likely to happen again”
“Do I give Colin a big hug and kiss like normal?” Ruth asked
“If you don't it will look odd to Pauline I think “
“Colin has made things very difficult for us”
“Actually I think he has done us a big favour, our sex life is awesome now”
Ruth pondered my response.
“Okay so he might have kick started our sex life, but he still took advantage of me, are you suggesting we should thank him”
“Ummm that would be a bit weird coming from me”
“It's not a laughing matter, I'm dreading meeting him again”
“Perhaps we should avoid contact with them for a while “ I said
“That would work normally but I know his birthday is only a few weeks away and I have a feeling we might get a invite to his 60th party”
“We will cross that bridge when we come to it”
I was glad that we were finally talking about what happened without it being influenced by horny emotions.
“Ruth can I ask you some more questions about it”
“I've told you everything I think”
“You said you took off your panties in the kitchen at his request, but you put them back on in the bedroom afterwards”
I know that this is not that important in the grand scheme of things but I love having every detail, just so I can build up a mental picture of what happened.
“Yeah that's right, I picked them up as we left the kitchen, I didn't want Pauline waking up and finding my panties”
“How long did the whole thing last?”
“I don’t really know, we got back here at about 4pm and I think Pauline passed out at about 5:15”
“Did he start as soon as Pauline passed out?”
“Almost Yeah”
“And I got in at 7pm and you said I had just missed them”
“Yeah about 10 or 15 minutes”
“So did you take long waking up Pauline”
“To be honest Colin just got her up and put her in the back of the car, she was still pretty much out of it”
I was doing a quick calculation in my head and it was over an hour
“So over an hour then”
Ruth eyes widened and I could see her playing it over in her head.
I’m now thinking that maybe I might not have got all the facts.
“Ummm that seems about right”
“Did you only cum the once whilst riding his cock then”
“I’m so sorry Tony I did cum again, I cum when he cum in me”
I walked over and gave her a big hug
“Is that everything Ruth?”
“I promise that’s everything”
I kissed her and left it like that.
So that is everything that has happened so far.
I will post if anything else happens.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Re: Unexpected Event

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu May 31, 2018 7:46 am

Well written.

Please continue the history.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu May 31, 2018 7:49 am

Hot story - very well told. Would love to read about sexy Ruth getting plowed again by Colin - or others - and you.
Thanks for the splendid effort - I am hooked! :up: :up: :D

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:11 am

A well written, realistic story delivered in a unique style.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

And if possible, keep us updated ;)

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Unexpected Event update

Unread post by mace43uk » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:03 am

Update Sunday 3rd June 2018
Ruth's hunch about Colin's birthday was right she got a phone call from Pauline Saturday morning inviting us to his 60th birthday.
Ruth was put on the spot and couldn't think of a reason why we couldn't go as it was the following Saturday the 9th June if it had been the weekend after we was busy.
She accepted and then we spent the rest of the weekend talking about it.
Apart from anything else Ruth had agreed that we would stay the night so we could both have a drink.
Here is a sample of the conversation we were having.
“What if he touches me?”
“I'm pretty sure that won't happen as all the family will be there, but if he does you have two options really, either politely reject his advances, or make a scene doing so.”
“There is a third option, I could let him touch me and say nothing” that response shocked me.
“You know I would be happy with that option.”
“That's why I said it”
“Ruth i've just had a thought, do you think Pauline and Colin do a bit of swinging?”
“What makes you think that?”
“Just how comfortable Colin was fucking you and parading you past her”
I could see that information working its way around Ruth's head.
“If they are, don't get any ideas about fucking Pauline, that's a big no no”
I found that to be double standards but I would let anything slide if there was a possibility of further action.
“No I didn't mean I wanted to do anything with Pauline and why would she want my little cock “
Ruth nodded in agreement.
“I think I will just try to avoid being in any situation that put us alone”
“Is that because you won't be able to control yourself” I said laughing
“I'm not the only one who might be a bit excited.”
That last comment got my heart racing, Ruth admitting she would be excited/ wet”
“Very true, maybe I will orchestrate some alone time for you and Colin then”
“You wouldn’t do that would you”
“Not unless you wanted me too”
Ruth’s long pause gave me a lot of hope.
“No it was just a one off, I still feel so guilty”
“If you change your mind just let me know”
Ruth gave me one of those looks which I took to mean she was considering it but that might be more wishful thinking on my part.
So that's all that's happened so far.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:43 pm

mmmmmmm, let's see what happens.... ;)

mace43uk
Experienced

Re: Unexpected Event update

Unread post by mace43uk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:43 am

Its Monday 18h June 2018
Sorry I've not updated as not much happened at the party but here is what it was like leading up to and during the party.
The week leading to the party was quiet, our sex life had calmed down but still very good.
I have to admit I had envisaged every scenario involving Ruth and Colin, but I didn't tell Ruth because if anything did happen she might think I have engineered it.
Ruth changed her mind a dozen times on what to wear, in the end she wore a top and skirt which was a bit more conservative than normal, I guess she didn't want to give out any signal's.
The journey to Colin and Pauline's house had a tense feel, I was very nervous and I suspect Ruth was the same.
When we arrived we greeted Pauline and Colin with the usual hug and handshake.
Whilst I was shaking Colin's hand my stomach was doing cartwheels and my cock was twitching, I could feel the electricity flowing through my body.
I did wonder if Ruth was experiencing similar sensations.
I also watched him like a hawk as he hugged her, his hand was on her ass and he hugged her tightly.
The party was OK and I watched every move Colin made towards Ruth but he was a perfect gentleman.
I did tease Ruth once we got to bed, especially as her pussy was so wet.
I kept fingering her with four fingers, all the time I was whispering.
“Colin's big cock is only two doors away, just remember what it was like, you want it fucking you, don't you?”
It had the required effect Ruth cum hard and loud as she closed her eyes and I know she was thinking about his cock.
That was the highlight of the party really except as we left, Colin, whilst giving Ruth a hug goodbye he whispered in her ear “Soon”
That was all he said but we both knew what he meant by it.
That is why I haven't made any updates I've been waiting to see if it was going to be very soon.
She later confessed that she could feel his cock pressing into her whilst he hugged her when we arrived and actually she admitted that the farewell hug he was hard whilst hugging her.
I'm hopeful of something happening again.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 am

mmmmmmm that "soon" is promising ;)

njkittenkeeper
Virgin

Unread post by njkittenkeeper » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:39 am

I look forward to more updates!

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 am

Monday the 25th June
Some interesting developments have arisen.
Ruth had been very quiet all week and I knew something was bothering her at first I thought that maybe she hadn’t told me everything that had happened at the party but she assured me that was not it.
It turns out that Pauline’s birthday is coming up in a few weeks time and usually she would phone Colin and ask him what Pauline wanted but she was feeling uneasy talking to him.
I suggested that just send a text.
She said that was ok but normally she would get Colin to stop by and pick up whatever we had got for Pauline as he was often in our area.
This gave me an opportunity to talk about Colin.
“Are you saying that if Colin drops in and your alone you might not be able to stop him using you?”
“Yeah”
I decided to tell Ruth exactly how I felt.
“Ruth im going to put my cards on the table, if Colin gets you alone I would love it if he fucked you again and to be absolutely honest I would love to watch him fuck you and see you cum on his cock.”
Ruth paused for a long while taking in my honesty.
“Tony I'm not ready for you to watch yet, I also know I would not be able to resist any advances from Colin, in fact I'm sure I would be more disappointed if he didn't “
“Would you make the first move?”
“Not sure I could do that”
“Maybe you could dress a bit more suggestively”
“Umm would you want me to put a sign on me saying “fuck me”
“Sorry just getting carried away”
I walked over to her and put my hand up her skirt and quickly inside her panties feeling her very wet pussy.
Ruth just smiled at me.
“Just think how wet you will be when Colin drops in?”
Ruth just nodded and smiled.
Ruth sent a text to Colin as I suggested.
She got a quick reply with a few suggestions and also a date when he was in our area the 4th July.
Ruth replied with thanks and that date was OK with her as she finishes work early on that day.
I just looked at her and smiled.
“Do you want me to come home early and be here with you or stay at work a bit later”
“Just come home at your normal time”
That would give them a few hours on their own, it did make me ask another question.
“Ruth has Colin ever made any advances towards you on any of the previous meetings”
“No never, that was the only time a few weeks ago”
“Don't you think it strange how he had never tried anything before, but he chose to do it with Pauline present?”
“What are you trying to say?”
“I think Pauline knows”
“Why would she let him do that to me”
“Perhaps she gets off on it like me”
Ruth went very quiet as she thought about that idea.
I left it at that, as I now knew Ruth was going to get fucked again by Colin and in just over a weeks time.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:31 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

We will have to wait till the big 4th of July! ;)

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:19 pm

OK, wonderful story!

I wonder if there are any "indicators," or maybe "tells," that you recall from watching your friends, Colin and Pauline, over time, that cause you to think that they would be swingers? Maybe a hint in past conversations? I know you are excited to encourage your wife, but I suspect that something has triggered your subconscious wrt their "swinging." Do you recall anything?

And thanks for the story - it is well told!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:51 am

Monday 2nd July
It’s getting close now, I’m trying really hard not to show or say anything about what might happen on Wednesday.
It looks like Colin is going to be here about 13:30 hr which gives Ruth about an hour to get ready which I know she will do.
Saturday evening Ruth and I had a lot more to drink than we would do normally, that always makes Ruth talk more and open up and right out of the blue she said.
“Do you really think Pauline knows?”
“It’s just a feeling I get from what you have told me”
“I have been giving it a lot more thought since you mentioned it, your right about how blatant Colin took advantage of me without any fear of getting caught it does suggest Pauline was aware”
“Would it make any difference to what happened if she was in on it?”
“Yeah of course it would, I wouldn’t feel so guilty”
As we was having this conversation we were sitting on the sofa which Pauline had crashed out on, it was then that I realised that from my position at this end of the sofa I could see into the kitchen and had a very good view of the sink.
“Ruth, which end of the sofa was Pauline’s head when she crashed out”
Ruth pointed to where I was seated.
“Why?”
“From here you get a very good view of the sink in our kitchen”
You could hear all the cogs in Ruth’s head whizzing around, Ruth got up and moved me out of the way and lay down on the sofa with her head in the same place as Pauline.
“OMG she could see everything if she opened her eyes”
“Maybe she was watching all the time, you wouldn’t have known as you would have been looking away from her”
“Tony I’m so stupid, he never tried to silence me whilst I was cumming in the kitchen or upstairs”
I decided to try and reassure her.
“It could be that Colin knows Pauline was going to be so out of it he could do anything and she wouldn’t stir”
“Thanks for trying to make the situation seem plausible but I’m more convinced that she is in on it”
“Do you feel less guilty now”
“A bit”
I gave her a big cuddle and we ended up fucking on the sofa, strangely all I could think of was Colin doing it to her on the sofa and the way Ruth cum I guess she was doing the same, only a couple of days and maybe it will be for real again.
The only thing I haven’t told Ruth is I’m owed some time back at work and I could finish about an 1 ½ hr earlier, I would normally get in about 16:00 hr so if I wanted I could be home about 14:30 hr, not sure what to do yet, will see how I feel on the day.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmm good talking!

It will let her feeling less guilty ;)

intoital
Prepubescent

Unread post by intoital » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Eager to hear about the day

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:09 am

Thursday 5th July 2018
So yesterday morning there was a strange atmosphere between us, neither one of us mentioned what might happen in the afternoon, all the arrangements were still on course.
I was at work constantly clock watching in a state of nervous excitement.
When the clock reached 13:30 my cock sprung to life and started to dribble as my mind was mentally picturing each moment that could be happening.
I had been here before many years ago and the waiting is a double edged sword as any cuck will know.
My only decision now was do I leave early or suffer this torture, well I left just as soon as I could.
Driving home was a very different experience, I had made that journey a thousand times but today I was noticing everything around me, I think I was trying to distract my mind from the obvious thoughts it would be having which might have lead to me having an accident.
As I drove down my street I saw Colin's car in our drive and I felt my cock spurt some precum in my boxers.
I was so scared and I found myself driving past and I ended up at the local park breathing heavily.
It was 14:45 I wondered how long I should wait so in my head 15:00 seemed long enough time.
I again drove down my street and Colin's car was still there, I did contemplate parking away from the house and walking to the wooded area at the back of the house.
I wrestled with that idea for a few minutes having a weird conversation in my head of the pluses and minuses of doing that.
I was going to give it another 15 minutes and if his car was still there I would park up down the street and sneak through the back.
That 15 minutes took for ever and as drove back down the street for a third time I could see in the distance Colin's car driving away at the far end of the street.
I pulled up in the drive and found myself shaking as I tried to put the key in the lock.
I walked into the living room first to see if Ruth was there but no sign of her just some clothing which was laying on the floor by the sofa, dress, bra and panties.
I picked up the panties first and they were soaking wet, that made my cock dribble more precum, I looked at our sofa and on it was a wet patch.
My heart was racing as I gathered up the rest of the clothing and headed towards the stairs up to our bedroom.
Laying on the bed naked was Ruth, she was on her back and smiling at me.
“Your home early, you have just missed Colin”
“Yeah saw him driving away, brought your clothes up from the living room”
I then looked at her breasts which had red marks on them.
“Sorry he got a bit carried away”
My eyes moved down her body towards her pussy which was now devoid of hair, as my eyes reached her pussy Ruth began to open her legs slowly and pull her knees up at the sametime.
“I've been a naughty girl a very naughty girl”
As she finished saying that her pussy was fully exposed to me.
I was not expecting it to be so red and puffy, I was expecting it to be wet and dripping cum which it was.
Did not expect to be able to see inside her, she was so stretched.
I was quickly between her legs and just about to lick her cum filled pussy.
“Be very gentle Tony its very sore, he fucked me long and hard”
Ruth just purred as I used my tongue to soothe and clean her used pussy.
I had cum in my boxers again as soon as my tongue touched her clit.
Once I was satisfied I had got every last drop I moved my head up to kiss her passionately to show how much I loved her.
Her mouth tasted of cum like her pussy, I guess she had cleaned his cock before he left.
When I broke from the kiss I stripped off, I wanted to fuck but Ruth was too sore, but she conceded to let me just put it in too feel how stretched she was, wow I know she was loose last time but this time I could wiggle it from side to side.
Ruth let me put my cock in her mouth and cum which wasn’t much as most of it was in my boxers.
I wanted all the details but Ruth just wanted to soak in a hot bath.
“I will tell you every little detail over a glass of wine later”
I cleaned myself up and made a quick pasta dish for dinner.
Once all that was out of the way we sat and I let her tell me how her day was.
“I got in at just after 12:00 and hit the shower, and as you have seen I shaved it smooth for him”
I butted in and said “so you had made up your mind you was going to be a naughty girl already”
“Yeah but only if he made the first move which obviously he did”
“Go on”
“Colin arrived at 13:30 like he said he would and I let him in, I asked him if he want a coffee and he said yes but as I was making the coffee he come up behind me like before and put his arms around me”
“He pushed himself hard up against me and I could feel his cock, one hand grabbed my breast and the other was rubbing the front of my dress on my pussy mound”
“The last time he did this I was not wanting it and struggled, this time I was longing for it, sorry Tony I was soaking wet before he even arrived”
“That’s okay” I replied
“Colin undone my dress down the front and put one hand inside my bra pinching my erect nipple and the other was inside my panties finding out how wet my pussy was”
“Colin whispered in my ear “I’m going to fuck you so hard you won’t be able to sit down for a week”.
“When his fingers rubbed over my clit then into my wet pussy, my legs went weak and I gasped out loud “Oh god yes”
“Colin lead me into the living room and told me to strip”
“ I was naked sat on the edge of the sofa and he made a comment about my smooth pussy “was it for him” I nodded yes and opened my legs wide to show how smooth it was”
“Colin took off his clothes and came over and stood in front of me with that huge cock in my face, it was bigger than I had remembered and my mouth was struggling to get around it”
“It felt like it got even bigger but that might just be me”
“Colin knelt between my open legs and I watched as he slowly pushed it in me and then it happened I cum really hard and loudly, he had just about got it all in before I started I was so turned on”
“He fucked me for a while like that until I cum again before pulling out and making me lick some of my cum off his cock”
“Colin sat on the sofa and I was told to ride him which I’m really beginning to like doing, well on his cock I do”
“Ouch that hurt” I said
“Sorry you want me to be honest, I fucked him until my next orgasm which wasn’t long, we changed positions again so Colin fucked me very hard from behind, Yeah I cum again, his cock is so big and I have never felt so much pleasure before”
“Colin said let’s go and fuck on your bed”
“Colin has very great cock control we fucked for ages in just about every position you could think of I even did reverse cowgirl “that’s what Colin called it”
“I lost count how many times I cum but it was a big number, I was relieved when Colin finally decided to cum I was getting sore even with the amount of cum juice I had unloaded.
“OMG his cock went off like a fire hydrant I was on top and I could feel the force of his cum shooting up inside me, that made me cum for that last time, and that was only about ten minutes before you came home”
“Colin was late for an appointment which meant I had to quickly suck his cock clean before he went”
“Wow Ruth, you little slut you have been naughty”
“I guess I am a slut , oh and here is some really interesting news, we was right Pauline does know and was watching that first time”
“OMG so you feel a lot better now about it all”
“Oh yeah I do plus I got a text just before you opened the door from Pauline saying “I hope you enjoyed Colin’s cock”
“Is that all Ruth?”
“Well I did tell Colin that you know as he left, Colin said he guessed I might and we should all get together some time”
So I’m now officially a cuck.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:09 am

I hope there is even more to this story.
Great tale. Keep it coming!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:10 am

:up: :up:
Can’t wait to read the next chapter where the couples get together with everyone aware of their roles: cuckoldress, cuckold, Bull, cuckqueen.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:42 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing post!!!!

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:56 am

Monday 16th July 2018
Sorry for no updates but Wehave been away in holiday and just arrived home.
Just a few things I forgot to mention about that Wednesday.
Colin was right about fucking her so hard she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.
Ruth took a sick day on Thursday she was a bit sore but also all the riding of his cock and fucking in different positions had made her use muscle she doesn't normally use which were aching badly.
As a gesture of support I also took a sick day.
But any ideas I might of had for a day of sex were quickly rebuked.
I said right at the start of this that Ruth was about ten pounds over weight, well to be honest she was more like twenty pounds but I would never have told her that.
All this sex we have been having has had a good effect on Ruth's weight she has lost most of the excess and she is so much happier.
Our relationship is so much stronger now and it's like when you first get together exploring each other for the first time.
Ruth was always very conscious of her body which makes her stripping for him so easily and then spreading her legs exposing her smooth pussy a revelation.
Although Ruth is now a hotwife/girlfriend I don't think she will be seeking out other men, she is very comfortable with Colin.
The holiday came just at the right time it gave us some time to really re-connect and talk.
But I will say she does have a new air of confidence which was more apparent whilst away on holiday, I would go as far to say she even flirted a bit with a tall older gentleman who was sat at our table, she did say he reminded her of Colin.
We talked a lot about what has happened and it figured heavy in all our sex.
Our sex was still good but I hadn’t fucked Ruth since Colin, I had only dipped it in to see how stretched she was just afterwards.
Ruth was loving me worshipping her pussy with my tongue and fingers, I was happy as Ruth was sucking my cock and swallowing.
I asked Ruth if I could cum over her face and tits which she agreed and she really loved it but it meant I had to lick her clean afterwards I really don’t like my own.
She admitted she would love Colin to cum over her but she said she also loves the feel of him exploding deep inside her.
By the end of the holiday Ruth had discovered a new use for my cum, she wanted it sprayed over her hot clit just after I had made her cum with my tongue or fingers and of course it had to be cleaned up.
I know she was wishing it was Colin’s cum as was I.
We also talked about what might happen in the future with Pauline and Colin.
Ruth did acknowledge that I might have to get involved with Pauline but never said exactly what the limitations were.
For me the prospect of actually getting to watch her in action and see just how big Colin is was so exciting, I know I have witnessed my ex wife getting fucked but that was secretly and only the once.
One small little thing is that Ruth shaved and waxed her pussy smooth just for him, I had asked so many times before but it was always met with the same answer, “you pervert you want it to look like a young girls”.
I have learnt to not bring up those kinds of double standards because of the bigger picture, will update further when and if anything else happens.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:51 am

Thursday 19thJuly 2018
Some interesting information has come to light.
Pauline phoned Ruth yesterday and they spent almost two hours talking.
Apparently Pauline actually asked if Ruth had enjoyed Colin's cock which caught Ruth off guard, she just said “yeah”
That sort of broke the ice giving Ruth the opportunity to quiz Pauline about their lifestyle.
Just a brief bit of background on Pauline and Colin, they have been together about ten years now, Pauline was married to a diplomat in a embassy so she traveled a lot which meant she had to look the part so her hubby paid for her to have some plastic surgery after giving birth to the last of the four children, mainly a boob job and liposuction.
I did think she looked very perky considering she has four children.
Colin was a ex-policeman and now drives coaches that is as much as I know about him apart from him having a big cock and being nerdy.
So it appears Pauline was the instigator in there adventurous new lifestyle, she told Ruth that she found having sex with Colin was awesome but painful at times due to his size and stamina, so after the initial honeymoon period their sex life dwindled very quickly which did caused some friction between them.
Pauline was worried that Colin might look elsewhere as he has a very big sex drive.
Pauline then decided that maybe swinging would be an option, so after a lot of talking they joined a club locally.
It was after their first experience with another couple in the same room that Pauline realised she enjoyed watching Colin fucking the hell out of the woman more than being fucked by the guy and in fact she said that the guy and her both stopped fucking and watched in awe at his wife cumming endlessly on Colin's big cock.
Pauline admitted that she and the guy both cum just watching Colin fucking his wife.
So from that time on Pauline encourage Colin to find women to fuck but that meant she didn't really get to watch so they continued with swinging as it was really the only way she could watch and also get some cock for herself.
Now he has been hooking up with cuckold couples which means she sometimes gets to watch any video footage that the hubby might take but she missed actually being involved.
Ruth was shocked at her absolute honesty about everything.
Ruth did ask if she and Colin fuck anymore.
Pauline said sometimes but mostly after she has cum watching Colin with a woman or if we are swinging, straight after the guy fucking me has cum in me.
Pauline did apologize to Ruth for encouraging Colin to seduce her.
Ruth asked pauline if she had cum when she watched her.
Pauline admitted she did twice, once on the sofa quietly and once watching from the bedroom door, not so quietly.
Ruth was shocked that she had sneaked up and watched and that she didn't hear her.
Pauline told her that you was making so much noise cumming on Colin's cock I thought the neighbors might call the police.
Ruth said sorry for being noisy, I'm normally quiet.
Pauline said Colin's cock does have that effect and asked if we would like to get together and have some more fun.
Ruth said yes but no date has been set yet, will let you all know when.
I’m a bit surprised that Pauline would just suggest swinging as a solution for Colin’s high libido, my suspicious nature thinks she might have dabbled before when she was married, perhaps having to entertain other diplomats or is that my perverted mind.
I'm so excited at both the prospect of watching Ruth with Colin and playing with Pauline, I will probable explode at the first sight of either Pauline naked or Ruth on Colin's cock, to be honest I will probably cum well before that.
I know Ruth is excited too, she has been riding my cock since the phone call.
I have noticed that Ruth’s is not shaving her pussy at all, I suspect that will change if and when we meet up.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:15 am

Great update! Sounds like Ruth is excited that everything is out in the open. Now she can enjoy Colin's cock without the guilt.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:07 am

It’s looks like it might be happening on the 11th August it’s the only free weekend we all have.
I think the preliminary plan is for us to stay over at Pauline and Colin’s house from Friday till Sunday, that seems like a very long time, I do wonder what they might have planned for us or should I say Ruth.
We did say they could stay at our house but Pauline pointed that their house is bigger and more secluded.
Ruth has already booked off that Friday and the Monday from work.
I'm going to do the same.
I have been thinking that I have been in this kind of situation before, back when I was married we did do a swap with another couple but not in the same room, and I didn't fuck the woman I just played with her naked body, but my wife did get fucked.
After our swap we all ended up on the bed together back with our wives, the lights were off but even so you quickly become accustomed and can see everything.
We were all kissing and fondling our wives when my wife pushed my head down towards her pussy she pulled up her short skirt and I remember she was wearing a very small white g-string and when my tongue licked her pussy after pulling her wet g-string to one side I tasted his cum leaking out. She ground her pussy into my face hard, I did look up from time to time only to see the guy fucking his wife hard whilst watching me.
That was humiliating enough but his wife was naked on the bed with him pounding her, I reached up and tried to grab her tit, he slapped my hand away.
That was my only time I ever experienced being humiliated by my wife and another man.
My wife told me later that he was playing with her tits whilst he fucked his wife, so that just added to my humiliation.
At the time I really didn't understand what was going on I just knew I enjoyed it.
This true account is on here under “Our start”.
Strangely I've just realised that Colin and the guy Tom who seduced my ex-wife all those years ago are both very similar in age and stature, Tom was a bit more overweight but both have big cock's.
I'm hoping that the upcoming weekend is going to be an experience I will never forget like all those I've had thirty odd years ago.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Seems both you and Ruth are well primed to enjoy the "long" weekend. I'll be eager to read your post visit report!