My wife’s crazy night. Another funny true story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

My wife’s crazy night. Another funny true story

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:08 pm

One night at a swingers club our friends invited me and my wife Marie to their house party after we leave the club. We hardly ever get invited because my wife refuse to “play” at house parties. She don’t want to have sex around or in front of a bunch of people. We were late arriving to the party. When we walked into the house we immediately saw my wife’s friends Stacy having sex with a guy. Stacy was very loud as a big muscular guy was fucking her from behind. They were in the middle of the living room and definitely the center of attention. The guy was banging the shit out of Stacy as she screamed out her m pleasure.

Me and my wife went outside to the backyard to socialize with a few of our friends. Stacy made it to the backyard and started talking to Marie. She immediately started joking with Stacy about how loud and the way she was screaming. My wife made fun of the way Stacy head was bobbing around as the guy was fucking her doggystyle. She made fun of stacy’s Disheveled hair too. A few minutes later we heard another lady moaning and screaming her head off. We peaked into the house and it was another of my wife’s friends Lori making all the noise. It was the same muscular guy fucking Lori too. We watched Lori and the muscular big guy for a few minutes. Marie told Stacy that she was louder than Lori.

We then found ourselves next to Lori and Stacy’s husband as we watched the guy fuck Lori. Marie couldn’t help herself. She told Lori and Stacy’s husband that the guy had fucked the hell out of their wives. She made a few funny jokes about them not being able to walk straight tomorrow. And that there going to need throat lozengers from all the screaming. She asked if they ever heard their wives make so much noise. She told Lori’s husband that the guy was gonna beak Lori’s hip as he slammed her from behind. After a few minutes Lori and the big guy disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower together. As they walked by us Marie marveled at how big the guy cock was. She jokingly asked Stacy “that little thing had you making all that noise”. She was joking but the big guy overheard her and didn’t know she was being facetious.

When Lori came out the shower Marie started making the same jokes to her that she told Stacy. Marie had her back to the bathroom door and didn’t see the big guy as he walked up behind her. The big guy listen to my wife making fun of the girls about having sex with him. The big guy was naked as he quietly walked up behind Marie. The big guy strokes his cock to get it hard and slipped on a condom as he listen to Marie. I’m 6’2” and the guy was easily taller than me. He towered over my petite wife as he stood behind her listening to her jokes. The big guy startled Marie when he loudly cleared his throat. Marie laughed when she realized the guy was standing behind her the whole time she was talking about him. The big guy picked up Marie and held him to his chest. Marie, noticing that the guy was naked, wrapped her legs around his waist and used her arms to pull herself up and away from his big cock that was only an inch or two below her uncovered pussy. As usual...Marie didn’t wear panties under neath her black short dress. She laughed at the guy hearing her and picking her up.

The guy asked Marie if she really thought he had a small dick. Marie laughed and told him he misunderstood what she was saying. With one arm around Marie’s waist the big guy used his other hand to grab his cock to slap it on Marie’s bare ass. Marie roared with laughter and again pulled herself up away from his cock. The guy walked with Marie to the middle of the living room. I knew any chance he had at getting with her evaporated when he walked with her to the middle of the floor. Marie again apologized about the misunderstanding as me and her friends looked on. I don’t know what the guy was saying to Marie but I thought he would be putting her down real soon. But 5 minutes later the big guy was still standing with Marie as she had her legs wrapped around him. Me and my friends watched in amazement as Marie let the guy slowly lower her onto his big cock.

The big guy started bouncing Marie up and down on him while he stood in the middle of the living room. At least 10 people looked on as Marie started trying to hold her moans inside. As of the big guy wanted to make Marie eat her words the big guy got Marie on all four and got behind her. Now it was Marie turn to scream her head off and boy did she scream. Marie orgasms are very pronounced and over the top. So Lori and Stacy cheered out loud whenever Marie would cum. Marie head bounced back and forth as the guy pounded her from behind. The guy fucked Stacy and Lori very hard from behind. Well he took it to another level with Marie. Marie said every curse word in the book as the big guy slammed himself into her. Lori’s husband yelled out that Marie won’t be able to walk tomorrow. Stacy’s husband jokingly told Marie that he had some throat lozengers for her. The guy asked Marie over and over how she like his small dick. He big guy picked up Marie and carried her into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. There were a few other people having sex but all we can here is Marie moaning and screaming in the bedroom. After about 15 minutes Marie walked out of the bedroom. Lori, Stacy and there husbands started applauding when they saw Marie. Her hair and Make up was a mess. As Marie walked out the bedroom and into the bathroom she shot the rod to everybody. They all laughed at her. They used some of her own words against her. Marie words have come back to bite her again.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Re: My wife’s crazy night. Another funny true story

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:24 pm

She will be a bit more careful about slamming people in future :)

deal201
Prepubescent

Re: My wife’s crazy night. Another funny true story

Unread post by deal201 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Omg that's both a funny and hot story. I can't help but imagine Ser Gregor Clegane standing behind her while she's busy shit talking. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
Las Vegas, NV, born and raised.
In the lifestyle as a single male for about 5 years.