60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter + one black man (some truth-some fantasy)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
showher55
Prepubescent

60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter + one black man (some truth-some fantasy)

Unread post by showher55 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:38 am

My wife and I were swingers, then a cuckold couple for several years earlier in our marriage. As we aged the wife slowed down sexually, and as she did so, my fantasies and perversions increased. We have a grown daughter who was raised to be open minded about sex, and not with a double standard. If it's OK for guys to do, it's OK for girls to do.

The daughter has been divorced for the last few years. She's on a dating website, and has lots of first dates (she's very pretty), but nothing serious has developed. She and I were talking recently about her dating situation and her lack of a serious relationship, when she jokingly said, "it's OK, I'm enjoying being a slut!" So I said "so I take it you put out on the first date." "oh yeah" she laughed.

Over a brief period of time this led to some more serious discussions. I explained to her how much fun her mother and I had being wild and crazy when we were younger, and how it had dwindled to almost zero, and how I envied her for her open minded, fun sex life. During the time of these conversations, I was also sharing with her mother how much fun Traci was having sexually, and reminded her of how much fun we used to have.

Over a period of time, and several cocktail hours, with much behind the scenes prodding and suggesting by me, mom and daughter decided to go out whoring around together one night. A first! I had done everything but come right out and say it (and maybe I kind of did that) to Traci that I would love it if she would encourage her mom to get fucked while they were out.

When the night came, Traci came over to pick Shelly (mom) up. Shelly is a fine looking, classy woman. Slim and trim. She was wearing black dressy slacks and high heels, with a pretty white top, left open to expose a lot of cleavage. Traci, also pretty, slim and trim, was dressed in a very short skirt, heels, and a top which also exposed a lot of cleavage. Even though we are very open with each other, I've never seen Traci's titties, much less nude, since she was a child.

I had hinted around to Traci about her mother's past cuckolding me, and that it worked fine for both of us. I had also hinted that black guys might offer a more unique experience for either or both of them if the opportunity arose, having asked her if she'd ever been with a black guy, which she said she hadn't. After reminding them that I would pick them up anywhere, any time if needed, I sent them out on the town. They hadn't gotten out of the driveway before I poured a drink and got my dick in my hand! Talk about being aroused!!

A couple of hours later Traci called with a check in call to tell me that they were in a nice Hilton Hotel club, and there were lots of good looking guys there, many of whom were black. She told me that both she and mom had been very popular, and were getting asked to dance a lot, and they were having a ball!

After another hour I got another call from Traci informing me that they both had been dancing with the same very good looking black guy, and, after finding out they were mother and daughter (with husband's/dad's permission), talked them into fulfilling a lifelong fantasy of his to fuck a mother and daughter at the same time. Traci said mom was pretty drunk and went along with it readily. She asked if I was OK with that. I assured her I was. I asked her if she was OK with it. "Dad, remember, I like being a slut. I think watching my mom get fucked will be a turn on! Mom wants us to come to your house, rather than his hotel room. She thought you'd like that."

She said they'd quickly set some rules, the main one being I couldn't be involved or watch anything because Traci would be involved, and I don't get to see her naked or fucking. She knew I'd be OK with that. After another hour or so, the front door opened, and in walked the three of them. The girls were glowing with excitement. The man was a really good looking, well dressed, black guy. He was about 6'4',
maybe 215 lbs. He looked very well built. I got everyone a round of drinks and we sipped and chatted a few minutes, where I learned that he was an engineer from out of town, here on business. He was articulate, and enjoyable to talk to.

After a few minutes I told them "please don't let me delay your fun any longer" as I pointed toward the bedroom door. As they were going into the bedroom my wife leaned down and said "stay near the door so you can hear if we need anything. You can hand us in drinks or whatever, but no peeking."

I got a stool and sat near the door. I couldn't hear exactly what was being said, but I picked up a few words about standing here or lying there. It sounded like posing for pictures. After about five minutes the door cracked open and Traci handed out moms blouse and bra. She said I was to hang everything up so it wouldn't get wrinkled. She closed the door. A few minutes later Traci handed out her own skirt and panties for me to put up. Her panties were so wet I thought she may have peed in them. I think pictures were being taken, and the irony hit me that several (many?) people will soon be seeing my wife and daughter naked, getting fucked, but I'll never know what it looked like. A few more minutes and mom's slacks and panties were handed out. Shelly's panties were as wet as Traci's. More pictures. Then the door cracked and Traci's blouse and bra was handed out. My wife and daughter were naked with this nice looking black guy, and my cock was about to explode!

After about 30 minutes the door cracked and Traci asked for drink refills for all of them. A little over an hour after that, after hearing many loud noises, groans, "oh God, oh God, fuck me, fuck me (in two different female voices), the door opened and they all came out, the girls wearing robes, and the guy neatly dressed.

He politely thanked them and me, then left. Traci said he documented the whole thing to show a few select friends, and was going to send her and Shelly copies of everything. Too bad I'll never get to see it. I did get to clean my wife up later. Too bad Traci didn't have anyone to do cleanup duty!
Last edited by showher55 on Thu May 03, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: 60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter + one black man (some truth-some fantasy)

Unread post by allengt » Tue May 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

showher55
Prepubescent

Re: 60 year old wife, 35 year old daughter + one black man (some truth-some fantasy)

Unread post by showher55 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Thank you Allen. I wish I'd discovered it a long time ago. It's my favorite subject and turn on!!!

showher55
Prepubescent

Unread post by showher55 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 am

Hey K1ing. Thanks for the comments. I'm new to the group and still figuring it out. It was written at seperate times and since I didn't find a drafts folder to save it in, I went ahead and posted what I'd written. I didn't want want to hit the wrong key and lose my work LOL.

As I said, some of this is true and a lot fiction. Shelly and Traci have seen each other naked many times as adults. I've never seen Traci naked, although many men have. She's a high class young woman who enjoys sex and doesn't worry about old fashioned sexual mores. I don't want to say where the line before fact and fantasy is and spoil the illusion.

Thanks again for your interest.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:02 pm

One good way is to write it in Word and then post it when it's edited. Allen may have a better idea. I am too lazy and just post my mistakes.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun May 06, 2018 2:49 pm

There is no Save to Draft in phpBB. Write in word or any other processor and when ready just copy and paste to the site.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

showher55
Prepubescent

Unread post by showher55 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:27 pm

I do most of my stuff on my phone, so I'm limited somewhat, but I'll figure it out.

K1ng: Shelly is about 5'2", 125. As she's older her pretty 34C tits sag. They are pretty and have no stretch marks, although that's beautiful too. When young she had dark hair which she nearly always had dyed dirty blonde. She has beautiful legs and eyes. She draws attention wherever she is.

Traci is about 5'4", probably 135. Really pretty with pretty legs in her short shorts, looks like she has pretty big, fully packed boobs (I've never seen them), and has nicely tannned (but not too much) skin. She has dark hair and that very fine, hardly noticeable black mustache that tells you she probably has a very hairy pussy, if she doesn't shave it. I assume it's shaved since most are today, but don't know for sure. She drives a newish Mercedes, and looks very good in it. Of course I might be a little biased lol.

No Michael, no more.

showher55
Prepubescent

Unread post by showher55 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:44 pm

K1ng, I'm sending you a pm.

Suitandtiebull
Prepubescent

Unread post by Suitandtiebull » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:12 am

Great story--very sexy. Quite curious--which parts are true? Has your wife been with others? Is your daughter possibly aware? No disappointment either way, but intrigued.