My Wife's Fifth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

My Wife's Fifth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 pm

This is the story of my wife’s fifth affair, which she has not confessed to, but I am for the most part aware of, and have confirmed took place when we were in the back half of our 30’s.

She is a commercial photographer, and had decided to return to school to complete an MFA program at one of the nearby universities. She was able to arrange with the program chair a modified schedule that still allowed her to work, and maintain her schedule, and in part the program required her to attend some lectures, labs, and session work on weekends. The schedule was somewhat odd, and we both had to make work-life balance adjustments to deal with the demands of jobs, family, and her MFA program needs.

Most of her fellow graduate student classmates were anywhere from 7 - 10 years her junior. She’d already been working for about ten years in the business, on an accelerated career track.

I ended up many evenings and weekends over a three year period dealing with childcare and other issues, so that my wife could attend school.

By the second semester, we had evolved to a workable routine, and KK was attending weekend classes three weekends out of every month. I noticed that she was unusually horny, and sexual, particularly on the free weekend, but other times as well. In many regards during that period we were having some of the best sex of our lives, even though we were both tired and stressed from jobs, kids, and all that was going on. I was more or less grateful, because my wife was satisfying most of my urges, and the regular sex was good for me.

In that time frame, my wife had developed a particular fondness for a handful of things that at the time were “new,” outside the norm for her - one act she loved was having me perform oral sex on her after I had cum inside her. The first time it happened, I had been fucking her vigorously, and blew my load in her before she had an orgasm. She said something to the effect, “I’m not done with you” and pushed my head down between her legs, clamped her thighs against my ears, and essentially forced me to lick her pussy to an orgasm, while my jizz leaked from her. Another relatively novel thing was frequent anal sex - she has always allowed me the pleasure of her ass, even from the time we were dating, but it was relatively infrequent. Now, it was a regular part of our sex life - including dildos, my fingers, and my cock penetrating her tight little bung hole. She had really developed an enjoyment of having a big dildo in her pussy or her ass, along with my cock in whichever hole was available simultaneously, being DP’d and fantasizing about having two cocks filling her up. The third thing she had come to a new found fondness over was mutual masturbation sessions - she would play with her tits, ass and pussy, while watching me stroke my cock, until we orgasmed for one another.

At the time, I didn’t wonder where these new interests were coming from, I just enjoyed them along with my wife as new, stimulating aspects to our sex life.

One weekend, on a Saturday while my wife was at class, I was carrying a load of kids laundry down the hall. Her photographic dark room was in a small converted bathroom along that hallway, and the door, which was always closed and locked (due to the chemicals and securing them from the kids messing with them) was ajar. I dropped off the laundry, and went back down the hall to see why the door was open.

I looked at the knob and latch, and decided that KK must’ve been in a hurry, and simply neglected to close and lock the door on her way to class.

I happened to notice that there were a bunch of medium-format prints in the racks, and decided to take a look at what she’d been shooting - I didn’t know if it was work related, or for school, but figured it was the latter, because she had a lab and darkroom at her office studio.

I flipped the room light on, and took a look at the photos on the rack - and was shocked. One image was a couple of young men, I suppose college-age. One of them was on his knees, sucking the other young man’s cock. Another photo was of a pile of intertwined male, and female bodies, engaged in what was obviously an orgy. There was a third photo of a blindfolded male, his wrists bound, and his cock erect, jutting out like a horn. The fourth photo in the rack captured a carefully posed image of a young man holding his erect cock, near the lips of a young woman seated on an upholstered stool - a string of saliva and cum extended from the tip of his cock to the tip of her tongue.

I stood there, my cock getting hard, looking at the four images, trying to sort out what they were for, when, and where they were acquired, and what it all meant.

There was a racket, and I came around from my stunned state, hearing the kids coming in through the back door of the house. I quickly turned off the light, and closed and locked the darkroom door.

The whole afternoon, I was constantly thinking about the photos, KK, and wondering what was going on. When she got home that evening, after small talk and dinner, I tried to ferret out what was up by asking about her portfolio work at school, how it was going, what she was shooting. KK was elusive, and vague - she would only tell me that she was doing some dynamic art shots, and that it really hadn’t evolved into a project yet, and that she was still “sorting,” which was sort of her code for “don’t bother me about it, and stop asking.” Later that night, we had some very, very hot sex - I still remember it vividly. KK had gone in to shower and get ready for bed while I finished up some other chores and dealt with the kids. When I got to the bedroom, she had a quilt thrown over the sitting area love seat, and a bunch of pillows on the floor in front of it. She was naked, fresh out of the shower, and stripped me down and told me to sit.

I sat down, and KK got onto her back, on the floor, legs spread and in the air, and just started going wild, masturbating, and telling me to jack off into her pussy, to cum in her like that. This was new and different, and highly erotic. She was so hot, it didn’t take long for me to spurt cum all over her pussy, belly, and tits, which she used as more lube to make herself cum. Once I recovered, we fucked again, on the love seat with her on her hands and knees.

The next weekend was a class weekend for her, and when the kids were out for the afternoon, I decided to take a peek in the darkroom again to see if there was anything new. I closed and locked the door behind me, and indeed, there were several new prints. One was of a young woman in a fetish latex dress, stiletto boots, with a crop, whacking the hanging balls of a naked young man who was bound, and splayed on a table. There was another photo of the same young woman, in that shot nude, save for the boots, with her fist in the young man’s ass. The next shot in the rack was similar, only the young woman’s arm was in the man’s ass about halfway to her elbow! The fourth shot was of the same couple, in which the bound male had made a puddle of jizz on the table, with the young woman squeezing his balls with both hands. The next shot in the series had the woman with a fist full of the man’s hair, forcing him to lick the puddle of cum. The final shot had them on the table, the man on his back, and the woman squatting on his face, forcing her hairy pussy over his nose and mouth - it looked as though she was smothering him. I pulled my shorts down, and masturbated, standing there in my wife’s darkroom, staring at the photos, until I squirted cum all over the front of the cabinet doors.

I cleaned up and left things as I’d found them, and went on about my day. All day long I thought about, obsessed about what might be going on, torn over wanting to confront her, but afraid to do so. It was a difficult situation to be in, having bedroom role-played and fantasized about my wife fucking other guys, but having the suspicion that she was actually doing it, behind my back.

This pattern repeated itself for about the next two months, until the semester ended for the summer break. The collection of erotic, fetish photos my wife was amassing was pretty varied, guy-on-guy stuff, lots of femme-domme stuff, a few group sex and MFM threesome things, the latter all featuring bondage play, including blindfolds, tied boobs, nipple clamps, and similarly kinky play among the subjects she was photographing.

Over the summer break, not much happened. KK did have an ongoing project related to her MFA portfolio, and over the break she did a couple of weekend photo shoots, but I was only able to sneak a peek in the dark room a couple of times, and didn’t find anything. The hot sex we were enjoying continued - only after I thought about it did I suspect any kind of pattern - she was always intensely, wildly horny after coming home from a photo shoot.

When the fall semester kicked off, KK’s schedule changed a bit, with classes every other weekend, and one evening class on Thursday nights. The same pattern persisted - when she got home from class, every single time we fucked, like bunnies, mad, crazy sex, and doing stuff that was unusual - kinky, dirty, nasty stuff that I knew was out of the norm for my wife. One Thursday she came home late, and told me that she was exhausted, and was going to bed early. About an hour later I finished what needed to be done, and went to bed. KK was out light a light, and laying naked on the bed, with the covers off.

I stripped down and got into bed, and just started to enjoy looking at my wife’s naked body - there was moonlight coming in the clerestory window, and she looked really sexy, splayed out naked on the bed with the moonlight illuminating her pale skin. I noticed an odd mark under one of her nipples,, and bent in closer to look - I swore it looked like a fading bite mark! One that I had definitely not put there.

My cock got instantly hard, and I kept looking at the mark, and convinced myself that is what it was - a bite mark on my wife’s boob! I scanned her, neck to toe, looking for other marks - there were none to be found, however her pussy was an interesting mess - she had not yet started shaving her pubic hair, and her pussy was a matted, wet, slimy looking mess. I got close, and took a sniff from a little way above her mound - the unmistakeable scent of sex, her musky juices and the scent of jizz! I was overcome with lust, and got between her legs, and plunged my cock into her pussy. There was no resistance, and she was so wet and slick my cock slid into her with ease. She feigned sleepy response, but opened her legs wider, and just let me fuck her.

I didn’t last long, and filled my wife’s pussy with my cum, trying to penetrate her as deeply as I could.

I rolled off of her, and just laid there for a while, until I drifted off to sleep. I woke up twice more during the night, hard, raging, and each time I fucked her again, with no resistance.

All night long, between fitful moments of sleep, I considered whether I should confront her with my suspicions.

When I woke up the next morning, KK was getting dressed, and said, “Wow baby, three times in a night! Is that a new record?” She had kind of a smirk on her face, and didn’t wait for a response. I felt a surge of rage and lust, and wanted to throw her onto the bed and fuck her again, but I checked the urge, because I was already running late.

The semester moved along, and I wasn’t finding anything new in her darkroom when I had the chance to look, but she was still intensely horny and sexual, and seemed to be getting more aggressive at times, particularly on Thursday nights, although there were no more excessively “get getting home from class” experiences. One evening, she did the forced pussy eating thing when we were in bed, and fed me my own spunk in a wild face-riding event. I was uncertain, but wondered if there was more than just my load dripping from KK’s gaping pussy - it seemed like she was opened up enough to have taken a monster cock, pink, and juicy wet.

The evening she came home from her last class before the Thanksgiving break, it was a dead-give away that she was up to monkey business. Normally she wore jeans or slacks and a sweater or blouse to class - pretty mundane outfits, still sexy but not sexy if that makes sense. That night, when she came home KK was wearing a too-short-for-a-mom-and-wife jean skirt, a very sexy pink angora sweater, with matching pink heels. My cock was hard from the instant she came through the garage door.

I remember saying something like, “Well now, who did we need to dress like that for?” She seemed a little off, and later I found out she’d had a few drinks - it seems like the class had let out early, and they had stopped by one of the bars on the campus crawl to have a Thanksgiving happy-hour. KK was in the kitchen putzing around, and when she was getting herself some leftovers to microwave, I stepped behind her, and tried to cop a “friendly feel.” She didn’t object, until I tried putting my hand under her little skirt, and then only for a moment - when I got my hand under the hem, I found that she was wearing no panties…

Lacking anything more eloquent, I said, “Honey, did your panties fall off?”

KK turned around and planted a hot, wet kiss on my lips, pulled back and said, “No, I didn’t wear any. I wanted to see what it was like.” Then she turned around and went back to her plate of food. I was stunned.

Once she got the plate in the microwave, she said, “When I’m done eating, you’re going to eat, understand what I’m saying, sweetie? I need a little TLC down there.” The microwave timer went off, and she got the plate out, and sat down at the bar to eat. I was standing there, probably dumbfounded, and my wife spread her legs apart on the bar stool, and flashed her pussy at me. It seemed like it took her forever to finish, and between bites, she crossed, uncrossed, and flashed her bare pussy at me, smiling, probably at the reaction she was getting. Finally she said, “You need to go to the bedroom with that thing - what if one of the kids comes in here?” She was pointing, and I looked down at the tent that had formed in my sweat pants.

I left the kitchen, and within a couple of minutes, KK was in the bedroom, and had my sweat pants yanked down, and my cock in her mouth. She was squatting on the floor, with her skirt bunched up around her waist so that I could see her bush.

My wife sucked me for a few minutes, until I was feeling unsteady on my feet. She stood up, and said, “Unzip me.” I unzipped the back of the skirt, and let it fall onto the floor. KK got onto the edge of the bed, still wearing her sweater and heels, and spread her legs. She was sopping, soaking wet, her pubic hair glistening. I got on my knees, and she grabbed me by the back of the head, and pulled my face into her pussy. I started eating her out, with that vague wonder of just where her pussy had been, and what she’d been up to that night. There was no distinct or off taste, just her pussy juices, and I kept busy until she had a really good orgasm. After a couple of breaths, she said, “Give me that cock baby. Put it in my pussy and fuck me.” I lasted maybe thirty or forty strokes before I blew my load in her. In the course of fucking her, I managed to pull the fuzzy sweater up, because I wanted to suck her tits. I found out in the process that she wasn’t wearing a bra, either.

After I caught my breath, KK said, “Clean it up! You know what to do.” I got between her legs, and as I was getting ready to go down on her, I noticed her ass hole - it was red-pink-purple, slightly open, and dripping, clearly the result of a recent ass-fucking, one that I had not performed. My mind was racing, and my cock was getting hard again, even though I had just moments ago ejaculated. I got between my wife’s legs, and did my “duty,” and ate my own jizz from her until she had an intense orgasm. I pulled back to get a look at her pussy and ass, the latter of which now had a clear rivulet of juice running from it onto the sheets. I could think of no other explanation, other than she had come home from “class” freshly ass-fucked. I didn’t ask, and I put my hard cock against my wife’s wet rosebud, and just pushed into her ass.

KK did not resist, in fact she helped, fucking my cock with her tight ass. She was squealing and moaning, “Is it good baby? Is it tight? Do you love fucking my little ass? Do you like it, having your cock in my ass?” The dirty talk just kept up, and within a couple of minutes, I was blowing my load in her ass, mixing it up with who’s ever load was there before mine. We made out for a while, and both of us eventually drifted off to sleep. I woke up a few times in the night, with that conflicting feeling of anger, jealousy, rage, and extraordinary horniness, thinking about fucking my wife’s tight ass.

This went on until she graduated - the hot, wild sex, punctuated by strange goings on, unexplained absences, her being late, or having to leave early. The final part of her program was an exhibition, which was female and fetish themed, including 36 fine-art portraiture pieces, all in black and white, of tasteful, yet erotic partial nudes, all centered around women portrayed in dominant roles over one or more male subjects. Those were the only images I saw after the first year and a half, despite regular “searches” of her darkroom.

There were a couple of rough spots. In the third year of the program, just before the Spring Break period, I got a call at home one evening. It was the Campus Police, telling me that they had my wife in temporary custody, and wondering if I might come and collect her, as she was apparently inebriated. It took me a half hour to find someone, a neighbor, to mind the kids - I explained that KK was “having car trouble downtown.” Furious, I drove to campus, found the police substation, parked, and went inside. It seems my wife had been “collected,” stumbling drunk, from on campus, having “lost” her car. I worked out the issues with the duty officer, and got them to agree not to charge her, or otherwise cite her, and told them we’d figure out where her vehicle was the following day. They brought KK out from the holding area, and she was indeed sloppy drunk, angry, and belligerent. She was wearing shorts, sandals, and a tank top, without her bra, and looked like she’d been passed around, rode hard, and put away wet. The button was missing from her shorts, and her tank top was covered with dark, wet stains on the chest and belly area. It was terribly embarrassing, and the campus cops were all sneering and smirking as I helped my drunken, used wife out of the station to the car. She passed out pretty much immediately. A day later, once she was past her hangover, I managed to find her car, with her purse and keys locked inside. I had to call a locksmith to deal with it. KK refused to explain herself, or her behavior, other than telling me that she and her classmates did a bar crawl to celebrate the Spring Break holiday. We fought about the incident for more than two weeks before I was finally able to let it blow over.

That same semester, just before the end of the term, I got another late night call, from a number I didn’t recognize on the caller-ID. It was my wife, calling from the downtown warehouse district. She sounded find, other than annoyed - she said that she’d gotten her purse and keys locked in the studio loft, and couldn’t get into her car - a passing cop let her use his cell phone to call me for help. Again, I got the neighbor to watch the kids, and went downtown to rescue her from this latest predicament. When I found her, she was waiting at her car, which was parked on the street in front of a large warehouse/loft conversion, which was apparently where some trust-fund baby in her graduate class had a studio. My wife was wearing a slutty leather halter dress, and looked like an escort - which was probably what got the cop’s attention. Her story was B.S., and I wasn’t up to arguing it out with her. I asked her if she had been drinking, and if she was OK to drive, which just pissed her off - she demanded the spare key to her car, and I reminder her that she didn’t have her ID or purse. More objection, and argument, and I finally just gave her the spare keys, and told her that I had to get back home to the kids. She got there about five minutes after I did, and slept in the spare bedroom that night. We had a couple of days worth of argument over the incident, but it too eventually passed.

After graduation, things returned to a more mundane state. The hot sex gradually diminished, until over the course of things about a year later, it was back to “business as usual.”

About two years ago, at a party that included a number of KK’s female friends, I received an inadvertent, drunken disclosure about what KK had been up to during her MFA program years. Anne, her friend mistakenly assumed that KK had confessed her affairs during that period to me, on the basis of our hot wife and other activities. Anne told me about the general “shape” of my wife’s exploits, and how daring and sexy she thought it was.

I played along for a while, finally feigning shock and letting on to Anne that I wasn’t aware of the affairs - and I emphasize affairs, because KK had evidently been fucking both multiple male, as well as female classmates, and models. The stuff Annie told me wasn’t necessarily surprising, as it was filling in gaps in some of the strange events that I had suspicions about.

My wife has never directly confessed about any of the events in that three year period. She does still periodically turn up wearing that jean skirt, heels, and angora sweater, because she knows it completely turns my crank to see her dressed that way. I’ve probably jacked off hundreds of times just thinking about her in that outfit. When she wears it, the sex is always fantastic - no panties, no bra, just that short denim skirt and fuzzy pink sweater. I keep hoping someday she’ll decide to open up about that time period, and share her naughty exploits, and maybe some of the photos she shot. I used to fantasize about seeing her in those shots, but she was evidently behind the camera, until the shoots were over, and the real sex began.

pwsub
Experienced

Re: My Wife's Fifth Extra-marital Cheating Experience

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Very hot, thankyou