My first fiction (part1)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MP15T
Trainable

My first fiction (part1)

Unread post by MP15T » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 pm

In 2010 my wife discovered a series of affairs I had been running and confronted me with proof. I was caught and scared. We went to counseling and I was forced into a small rental in our town while she took time to think. She told me we would likely divorce no matter what

We lived apart for four months. Gradually I was allowed to spend more time at our house. I was required to get std tested and wear a condom when we resumed making love. She loved and hated our sex and she needed it but hated that I got to enjoy her

She had exposed me to all our friends who hated me now and said though she wanted me at home she couldn’t lose face. I officially lived elsewhere. One night she asked me to meet her for dinner and she asked if I wanted to earn my way back to our marriage. I desperately did as my wife is wonderful and beautiful. She is also bossy and controlling. We butted heads over control since we met. I agreed to anything

The following evening I was home from work to a candlelight dinner. She was dressed elegantly and we had a home cook gourmet meal. She said she had made some positive choices and took me by the hand up to our bedroom. She smiled and showed me two packages immaculately wrapped on the bed

She then asked me during my infidelity how many women and whores I had fucked and over what time frame. I answered about 40 over 3 years. She told me to unwrap just one package

They both were exactly the same. I chose the one on the right. I opened a pink sheer Victoria secret thong and a jailbird chastity cage. She told me I could accept this choice for 3 years or open the other package. I was so scared I refused the second package. She then said the unopened package will go in the safe. It’s divorce papers

She stated she needed me to feel some of the pain and humiliation she had been feeling for months and told me to put on the panties. Before I could get them all the way up she took the chastity cage from me and started forcing my balls and cock through the rings and snapped the device shut

I welled up with tears as I pulled the thong up to cover the cage. She said “ I love you very much but you need to pay for what you have done. To truly forgive you I need you to experience what you have put me through. She handed me an envelope to open. Inside was a headshot of a handsome guy. I asked who this was. She told me he was a bartender and to keep looking. I found a picture of his big erect cock, an std testing medical sheet and transcripts of emails detailing there on line meeting, courtship and plans to rendezvous at a hotel in the big city the upcoming weekend

This will be the first of 40 men who will cum in me she said. She took me by the hand and we got into bed. She told me to hold her and say absolutely nothing and as I did so she masturbated with her
vibrator and called out “Dylan” when she orgasmed. I had more silent tears and my cock ached as it tried to expand through the steel bars and rubbed against the soft fabric

pwsub
Experienced

Re: My first fiction (part1)

Unread post by pwsub » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:34 pm

A great start, looking forward to how this devlops

MP15T
Trainable

Re: My first fiction (part 2)

Unread post by MP15T » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:06 pm

On the Sunday my wife was traveling to the hotel to fuck Dylan I thought I would be hanging out at home watching football. Instead she made me dress up in a suit and take to church. She held my hand during the service. After she announced I would be accompanying her to the city

“There are a few things you will need to do today so let’s set that up she said sternly

1. We will meet Dylan with me in the hotel lobby and have a drink with him. He knows about you and your antics and your payback. He knows you are caged and in panties

2. You will follow him to the men’s room at some point

3. You will drop your pants in front of him and expose yourself for what you are now and thank him genuinely for taking care of me. Thank him for std testing and tell him your wife likes to feel skin and hot cum not condoms

4. Hand him a crisp 100$ bill for keeping him satisfied

At the swanky hotel We met Dylan. He was tall and handsome. He confidently kissed my wife and held for too long. He shook my hand and asked me to buy him a drink. 10 min later I followed him to the men’s room and executed the plan shaking with humiliation.

My wife,Dylan and I left the bar and went to a second bar in in the same hotel. This was more of a sitting room as there was no TV or anything to do. She asked for my phone. “I am about to have a young handsome man fuck me sticky and while that happens I want you to be thinking about thre things and not sports or vegging out on your phone”

“I want you to think about my face when that hung handsome man pushes his big dick up inside me for the first time. I want you to think of my face when I orgasm in his arms. I want you to wonder how long you will be waiting before I call down to the bartender to send up for you to clean out the first of many loads of semen you will taste from me”

Three hours and 17 minutes later my life was forever changed

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Any updates on this story / experience?

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am

WOW!!!! can't wait for the next part!!!

MP15T
Trainable

Unread post by MP15T » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 pm

My wife’s name is Katie. She has friend named Krissy who I dislike and she has always disliked me. She is a hairstylist and cosmetologist and a functional stoner.

Katie and I went to a photo studio do get some professional shots/couples portrait taken. This is how it was sold to me. When we pulled up Krissy was already in the parking lot with a large suitcase. I glanced at Katie who furrowed her brow at me and shh’d me. Inside the photo studio we met this artsy photographer who ran the small studio. From the gallery on the wall it was apparent she did some boudoir work too.

We shook hands with the photographer and she informed we had the studio to ourselves for four hours and the back room was ready for our special situation. Katie was in her business suit and her photos for her website and business cards would be taken first

It all turned from odd to surreal in the next moment. Katie told me to unbutton my pants and unbuckle my belt and let my pants and allow them to drop to my ankles. I stared wide eyed with my mouth open. She swatted my ass and screamed “now!” causing Krissy and the photographer to startle. I did as I was told and exposed my chastity device visible through the lilac thong I wore. It was absolutely horrifying. Katie told me to follow Krissy to the back room and obey her completely. I had never heard such a bitchy, authoritative tone to her voice

Krissy, who despises me on a good day, took my hand and smiled and took my hand in one hand and her roll along suitcase in another and we went to the back room. Out of sight Krissy barked “strip you miserable fuck!” I did and she insulted my cage cock and instructed me to get into the shower. She handed me a razor through the running water and said “goatee, under arm, leg hair off. Get smooth!” I emerged naked and hairless except for my hair and cage. She instructed me to bend over and pull my ass cheeks apart. I had to hold this pose for a couple of minutes which seemed like hours

Krissy broke open the suitcase which had her stylist equipment and some clothes. I cried at first while she applied the feminine nails and pedicure polish. I sat naked and caged while she worked. Next came the clippers,scissors and blow dryer. I have sandy blonde short hair. My cut looked a little less platinum than an Annie Lennox look

Next came the clothes. It was Krissy’s Alice in Wonderland Halloween costume from a couple of years ago. She had added powder blue heels and panties and white thigh highs too fit me.

When we emerged from the back room my wife was looking at her headshots on the computer. They gasped audibly when I entered. The first photos started with me posing on the couch and chair with instructions to look seductive. Next Katie said “face down ass up” and I complied. The panties were forced down mid thigh and Krissy reached into this bottomless suitcase and handed my wife a ping pong paddle. I felt the sting a second after hearing the loud whack. My breath left me as she swung 4-5 more times displacing my body

At this point Katie started sobbing mumbling it needs to be done but she couldn’t do it. The photographer’s camera had clicked hundreds of times to this point but now she stopped. The women huddled and the other two told my wife to sit down, have a glass of wine and take a break

Krissy walked around to my face and smiled again and said that my wife’s hesitation could not be better timed. With that she fashioned the harness of the enormous black strap on around her pelvis and turned to position herself behind me. I swear she hesitated on purpose for minutes to maximize my anxiety. The searing pain and pressure came mercilessly as her nails dig into the skin of my hips. I couldn’t breathe or think as her body slapped my bare ass and I felt her up seemingly in my chest. She grunted and panted as she took me. After I collapsed the photographer had to help Krissy flip me over. I don’t remember that happening. The next day my wife had hundreds of photos of the shoot on her computer

“This is my favorite” she showed me. It was a tight shot of lilac panties partly obscuring a chastity device with a huge cum stain bubbling through.