Prophylactic Hotwifing

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Prophylactic Hotwifing

Unread post by edwardbare » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:45 am

After my open marriage broke up (yes, really, for non-sex reasons), I was asked to participate in a panel for would-be psychiatrists on alternative sexualities. I did, which led to another woman on the panel phoning me in the middle of the night, obviously drunk, asking me if I wanted to come over. Unfortunately I was not at all attracted to her, so I declined.

But this also led to a young teaching assistant asking me if I would speak to a class she was teaching on marriage styles about open relationships. Naturally the students wanted to know how a husband could tolerate having his wife enjoy sex with someone else, and I explained that if you really loved someone you wanted them to be able to enjoy all the pleasures of life, whether it was a nice meal in a restaurant, a bouquet of roses, or a hot encounter with someone new.

After the class, I talked for a bit with the TA, a very attractive woman in her early 30s. I asked her how she got interested in the subject. She told me her husband had herpes, and during the periods when he had outbreaks they agreed she should have sex with another man. I thought at the time they might be doing this just to keep her clean, since the risk can be low if no lesions are present. But now I wonder whether they weren't just using condoms all the time, and it was pain from the herpes that kept her from fucking him during outbreaks.

I naturally asked whether she would be interested in me, but she politely declined. However, she clearly was pleased to be able to tell someone understanding about this pattern of theirs.