My Life as Cuckolded Beta Male to My Goddess

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
louisburke
Prepubescent

My Life as Cuckolded Beta Male to My Goddess

Unread post by louisburke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:09 am

I first met Yumi, the woman who would become my wife, when I moved to Japan to teach English at age 22. She was an adorably petite Japanese woman (girl?), age 18, and I fell head over heels. I would be be her first boyfriend and first sexual partner. She had never even kissed anyone else.

After about a year, we were already talking about marriage. During one such conversation, I said how romantic it is that would be married, and that I was the only man she ever had. She kind of smirked, and remarked how that is nice for me, but maybe not for her. I was a little surprised, but let it go with no reply, but inside of me, that was when I first realized that she would eventually be with other men, and there was probably nothing I could do about it.

It was probably about a year later, I remember she was 20 at the time, when after a few glasses of wine, I was giving her oral, and she was on top, riding my face, something she normally did not do. As I was tonguing her clit to no avail, she suddenly thrust her self forward a little bit and started masturbating her own clit, somewhat oblivious to the fact that her asshole was now on top of my mouth, and my nose in her vagina. She started calling out another man's name, “Tim! Tim”, just a few times. For some reason, as she was doing this I got really hard, knowing that she was masturbating to some other guy that I did not know. I started, for the first time ever, licking her asshole.

So there I was, the women that I wanted to marry was sitting on my face, masturbating to another man. My tongue was in her ass, and for some reason that I did not yet understand, hard as a rock, and jerking myself off. Once she came, I let myself cum, and she slowly snuggled up next to me.

After a few minutes passed, I found the courage to ask, “So who's Tim”?

She appeared genuinely shocked, and asked me how I knew about Tim. I told her that she was saying his name. She admitted that she was thinking about this guy Tim, but had not realized she said his name out loud. She told me the story. She was out with one of her friends in Roppongi, a part of Tokyo known as a drinking area for non-Japanese, and a somewhat common place for Japanese women interested in foreign men to go. They met these two Navy guys. She ended up in a hotel with Tim, but she claims that he was such a gentleman and refused to fuck her because she was drunk.

She told me that she wanted to take him for a weekend trip and have sex with him, and wanted to see if it was okay with me. I told that OF COURSE it was not okay with me. (I knew I was lying!) She looked sad, and asked me sadly, “Does that mean you are breaking up with me? I thought you love me!”

I told her that I am not breaking up with her, but she can't have sex with him. She said, “Well I am GOING to have sex with him. Are you breaking up with me, or do you love me?” She started to cry.

I was floored, but also had developed an erection again. This was the moment that I became a cuck. I told her that it was okay, that yes, I loved her, and that I would forgive her for anything. She could have sex with Tim, I just asked her to always tell me about it. I asked her permission to go down on her again. I crawled between her legs, and told her how much I loved her. I think I started crying, and apologizing that I was not man enough for her, telling her that it is my fault that she has to fuck other men.

She called me “Lou-chan” for the first time while I was giving her permission to fuck Tim. “Chan” is a diminutive suffix, usually used only for girls, and little boys. I called her “Yumi-sama”, which in Japanese is like “princess” or “goddess”. As I was going down on her, she mentioned that Tim is only on a military salary, and that she doesn't make so much money either. I understood what she was asking, and with my face between her thighs, I came on the sheets as I told her, “It's okay, Yumi-sama. I will give you the money to take Tim away next weekend so he can fuck you.”

That was 29 years ago, and she has cuckolded me ever since.

More later, if anyone is interested.

She continued fucking Tim when his ship was docked in Yokosuka, and other men when he was not. I always made sure that she never went out without some Trojan condoms in her purse.

One of the more humiliating things that she ever told me was when I asked if Tim ever gave her oral. She said he did not...To this day, Yumi has never once given me a blowjob, or let my penis anywhere near her face, but I will never forget when she told me that she gives Tim blowjobs, and he likes cumming in her mouth or busting his nut on her face. I was stunned! I asked her why, and she replied, “You love licking my pussy, so I LET you. Tim loves fucking my mouth, so I let him. That's fair, I let you both do what you like!” I asked her if I could fuck her sometimes. She told me that she has Tim and other men for that, and I would be allowed to fuck her only on my birthdays.

As time passed, I enjoyed the humiliation more and more. She told me that after we are married she would stop fucking other men, but until then, she intended to fuck other men. I tried to put my foot down a few times over the years, but always backed down, when she told me that she was not going to stop until our wedding day.

I begged her to let me watch...I begged her to let me lick her pussy and ass as another man fucks her, to let me eat her cum filled pussy, to fluff her lover so he can fuck her a second an third time. I begged her to let me watch a man cum in her mouth, and then have her spit his cum in my face, as the two of them laugh at how pathetic I am, to have them laugh at my little penis and how inadequate it was for her.

She always declined. I begged her to piss in my mouth, and the answer was always no. I craved humiliation, but the most degrading thing she would do (other then letting other men fuck her) was let me lick her ass and occasionally fart in my face, which I loved.

She would often come to my apartment in Sunday mornings, after a night with a man. She would snuggle next to me and our little ritual would begin. She always started her confessions by saying “nanka saa...kono aida saa”, roughly translating as “something, recently”. I would ask how recently, and the answer was usually last night or just this morning. And she would tell me about her sexual encounter, as I pulled my pants down and masturbated while listening. Without fail, I would ask her if she showered and cleaned, and she would always say yes. I would always beg her, “Please don't next time! I want to taste your dirty pussy!”

Then, without fail, I would go down on her. When she came, she would roll over and ask for a massage. While giving her a massage, I would lower my face to her ass and beg her to let me lick her asshole. Sometimes, she would allow me, and I would masturbate with my tongue up her ass as she told me details about getting fucked.

Somehow, it was even more humiliating when she denied me...there I was, giving my fiancee a massage while she told me about getting plowed by some Navy guy, me sniffing her assshole, masturbating, knowing she lets other men fuck her, but I am not even allowed to lick her ass!

This stayed the same all the way until our wedding. She had always promised me that when we got married, she would stop fucking other men, and be a faithful housewife. As time passed, I realized more and more, that I did not WANT a faithful housewife! I was hoping that she would not only continue fucking other men, but eventually completely humiliate me in front of her lovers.

Eventually, we got married. It was a typical uneventful Japanese wedding ceremony, with a lot of alcohol, except for one “game” that was played well after the ceremony was over and everyone was quite drunk. We were at the “2nd party” at a bar. This is common in Japan.

They put a blindfold on Yumi, and had five of her male coworkers line up at the bar, with me nearby to watch. They told her that there are five men, and she can touch their asses or crotch and has to identify which man is her husband. Obviously none were, which everyone at that point knew, except her! I don't know if she had fucked any of her coworkers, or how many of her friends knew that she was cuckolding me, but everyone got a great laugh out of the scene. I got rock hard as she was led from man to man, to feel their ass and crotch. People thought it was just a game, but for me it was public cuckold humiliation. I didn't cum in my pants but it was really close, especially as she settled on one guy, spent a little extra time touching him, and declared that this was her man.

They took off her blindfold, she acted surprised, and looked at me and gave me a wink and sly grin. She came over to me, hugged me, and whispered, “You liked that, right?” At the same time she said that, she reached down with her hand and gave my penis a quick stroke through my tuxedo. I came immediately. It was good that it was dark because I came in my tuxedo pants on my wedding night!

The first year or so of our marriage was sexually uneventful, but she did start letting me fuck her, telling me that now that she is a faithful wife, I can start fucking her. We always had the same pattern. I would give her a massage, lick her pussy until she came, then mount her. I knew I wasn't satisfying her, and though I didn't tell her, the only way I was able to get an erection was by imagining her fucking other men. Every time I came inside her, I was thinking about her with other guys.

I could tell she was sexually frustrated, and I could not stand it anymore. I told while fucking her that I am clearly not enough for her, and she should start fucking other men. We were living in America at this point. She told me to stop being such a wierdo, and that she would be a faithful wife, just as she promised.

Her comments were humiliating sometimes and usually made me cum. More than once she said, “let me know when you are inside me.” I replied, “I already am.”, and she would burst out laughing. She would say things like, “Just let me know when you are finished”, and then look bored.

This same scenario went on for months. I would give her oral, then have sex. Eventually, I felt like I could only orgasm while begging her to fuck other men. I would beg from the time when I went down on her to when I finally came.

I almost convinced her at one point by telling her I needed a teacher. I would find a hot guy who would fuck her, while teaching me how to fuck her properly. We got to the point where we actually met a few guys, but she backed out. She told me she didn't want me watching. When she said that, though, I knew
I was close to at least getting her to fuck other men again.

I came up with a plan to drive home the point about how completely inadequate I was, and how she had no choice but to fuck other men. I needed to make it MY fault so that she need not feel guilt or shame.

I started waiting to enter her until I had masturbated to near the point of orgasm. I would then enter her and cum immediately. I would then ask her about her lovers and how long they would last... it helped me look ridiculous. I reminded her, that if she wants a man to give her a good fuck, she has my permission.

Then, I went and bought some Trojan Magnums, the same kind I use to fill her purse with. The big size ones. She remembered them, and I told her that I wanted to show her how they look on me. They were WAY too big, and when she saw my tiny little penis inside that big condom, she started laughing at me. I asked her if she wanted a cock that could fit it. I went down on her as I jerked off into that oversized condom, while she masturbated herself, talking about how she wants big cock.

One night about a year into our marriage, s he agreed that MAYBE should would start fucking other men, but she was not going to tell me about it.

Over time, she let me have sex with her less and less often and just let me masturbate while giving her oral

As I mentioned elsewhere, years passed. Quoting myself from when I told this...

For years, I had been going down on her, or wearing her panties, and I had not realized that it was the taste and smell of cum...Once she was away for a week and I started jerking off into a washcloth. By the end of the week , I realized that the washcloth now had the same smell as her pussy and panties do sometimes.

I realized that she had been not telling me about certain men, and letting them cum inside her without telling me, then having me go down on her, or letting me masturbate wearing her cum stained panties.

Once the realization hit me that she was having sex like this and not telling me, I think I jerked of to the panties that she ad left in the hamper 5 times in one day!

I am pretty sure I remember that taste on our wedding night. Either way, we have been doing things this way since our wedding.

I envy those guys whose wives fuck men in front of them. I would love to have a stud like Brad humiliate me in front of my wife, make me suck his cock, cum in her, make lick her clit as he fucks her raw.

But I count my blessings, I get to eat cum from her pussy and panties.

But I CRAVE further humiliation, and still beg for it.

pwsub
Experienced

Re: My Life as Cuckolded Beta Male to My Goddess

Unread post by pwsub » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 am

Really enjoyed your story, love to hear any updates, thanks !!

inNC
Experienced

Re: My Life as Cuckolded Beta Male to My Goddess

Unread post by inNC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:55 am

it all sounds so perfect with the exception of her now not sharing her sexual experiences with you
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/