Girlfriend Computer

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
luvmysluttygirl
Prepubescent

Girlfriend Computer

Unread post by luvmysluttygirl » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 am

The other day I used my girlfriends computer, just a little background. We have been dating for a short time, but we had the talk, that we would be exclusively talking to each other and I also asked her about her past. Shes hot and draws a lot of attention, she has pictures with guys with their arms around her, shes taking trips with guys and its very flirtatious. When we talked about our past, I was surprised she said she had only been with two other guys, I was certain it would have been more. I asked her questions about the guys in the pictures but she assured me they were just friends, even the ones she took trips with. I took her word for it, but cant say i wasn't a little disappointed, was looking forward to the stories and details of their trips. The other day I needed and computer and asked to use hers. Went on and my curiosity got the best of me, started lurking around her files, specially her pictures, compared to what I had seen before, these showed they were more than just "friends". I started scrolling through and there were quite a few different guys with them being close together, sitting on their laps, pictures at what seemed to be their house of someones house. Having gone through the pictures, I went on to the videos folder. When I opened the folder, I could just see the pictures, there were about 10 videos. I clicked on the first one, and it was a video of a party, people dancing and drinking. Clicked on the next one, and it was definitely a different crowed. she's sitting on the couch next to one of the guys from the pictures, they are close and flirty. I keep clicking through and its couple different guys and her flirty ways. I knowing there was more to the stories start looking for more. I log on to her messaging program and scroll as far back as I could and just start skimming through messages. As I am scrolling through I see I passed a picture, so I scroll back. And it was a picture from one of the guys in the pictures and videos. I start reading and its about the previous night, how much fun she had and of course her flirtatious ways. I keep skimming until I see another picture, very seductive and I read the text, where they go on to talk about their night together in vivid detail, her saying how good he felt, how deep he filled her and him how wet she was and how tight she felt. Reading through hundreds of text messages, I relieved many of their experiences. As I proceeded I kept looking for more and found the pictures they exchanged, and read the details of their encounter. With my investigative skills i looked back at the picture and looked for those dates in her text, and yes in fact, the pictures only told part of the story, their exchanges the next day detailed their sexual journey, how drunk they were, how they should have been more careful, how he is still leaking out of her. This was the case for quite a few of those guys she took pictures with. And no, these were none of her exes she had admitted to hooking up with, these were all the guys she denied as they were just "friends". I once again asked her she reassured me and I just "believed" her but it was exhilarating to put her in the same positions she was, doing step by step what I read in her messages and wondering if she was relieving that moment, if it triggered something in her memory and she would close her eyes and imagine him once again.

Fallenone19108
Player

Re: Girlfriend Computer

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:47 am

How old are You? How old is She? Over 20? If so are You a virgin? Do You really expect Her to be a virgin? Of course She's had sex.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Hummmm... not sure what to say...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

luvmysluttygirl
Prepubescent

Unread post by luvmysluttygirl » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:15 am

Fallenone19108 wrote:How old are You? How old is She? Over 20? If so are You a virgin? Do You really expect Her to be a virgin? Of course She's had sex.
Im 32 shes 29, I knew she wasn't, but she was just afraid to tell me of all the guys initially because she was afraid of what I would think.

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:05 am

Just be happy You met Her. What's in the past is in the past. She is with You now.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Next up is to text one of them so they reply back to her.