Another Knock at the Door (Fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
VictorCharlie
Trainable

Another Knock at the Door (Fiction)

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:30 am

The wine tasted good as I sipped it completely relaxed. It’s been months since I’ve been able to relax like this. Jacob, my husband, is still months from coming home from working overseas and this is the first Saturday night I’ve had to myself completely kid and responsibility free in forever. Jacob’s family is doing a weekend in the hill country for Memorial Day and offered to take all three of our children with them. I had some work I needed to finish before school let out for the summer but honestly I was being a little selfish too. I needed some me time. I met them yesterday after school in Austin to drop the kids off. It felt great to just enjoy my weekend for myself. I’m not sure the last time that happened. I’d met some of my teacher friends out for drinks tonight at a bar & grill. We had a good time but they all needed to get home to their families and I just wanted to sit at the bar and enjoy being a sexy woman having a glass of wine for a little longer.

I told Jacob about going out and naturally he’d told me to wear a sexy outfit and of course my anklet. He’d teased me about bringing some tall dark stranger home with me. We had a hard time these days even having the most innocuous conversations without one of us slipping in some carnal innuendo. I don’t really do overly sexy attire out in public but I was wearing a strappy flowing dress Jacob liked. He always said it hugged my curves just right. I did my hair and makeup a little more glamorous than usual. I was wearing a sexy bra and panties I’d yet to model for him and a pair of strappy black wedges he liked. I felt very sexy and sent him a picture before I left the house. He’d be awake in a few hours and I couldn’t wait to tease him about some stud I flirted with. I was getting some long looks from gentlemen in the bar but it didn’t look like I was going to get approached.
We’d been playing with this fantasy of me and another man for months now. Jacob expressed it to me through a story. I’d been initially hesitant but had definitely come around to the idea.

Then it happened. My phone buzzed from a text message. I just looked at the screen with equal parts lust and trepidation. The message was from Clayton. Clayton had almost been my first lover in this crazy fantasy world Jacob had led us into. My butterflies and a disagreement over condom use had nixed the foray but after a night of texts and talking on the phone, I admittedly had been completely ready to drive to a hotel and give myself to another man. I hadn’t heard from him since that night yet here he was texting:

“Hey I know we never really talked again but I’m in town tonight. Want to meet for a drink?”

I was torn. Jacob had given me the green light before but then I’d told him I wanted to wait until he was home to play with a third party. It would be hours before we could talk and I could ask him what I should do. Could we just have a drink? Jacob’s guidance was always “do what you are comfortable with.” Part of me had hoped some guy would at least flirt with me tonight. It would give me a story to get Jacob all worked up over when we spoke. Jacob had been fostering this over-sexed version of me for months now. That lustful part of me that was ready to drive to that hotel weeks back took over.

“Hey you. I’m at Cadillac Bar & Grill having a drink by myself. Join me?”….I hit send and a tingle ran through my body. He responded almost immediately “I know the place. Be there in 10 minutes.”

My heart beat quickened and the butterflies in my stomach were going a mile a minute. I gulped my wine and ordered another. My mind shot back and forth from how exciting and fun this was to “WTF are you doing!!!” Right on time, 10 minutes later Clayton strode through the door. I’d never seen his face but this young 20 something in a button up that nicely framed his strong looking arms and torso and slacks that were classy yet hinted at his muscular legs and ass had to be him. He had a devilish grin on his face and swept back flowing sandy blonde hair. He’d seen a lot of me but never my face either. Just as I had, he knew me the second he saw me at the bar.

He approached, leaned in for a hug that lingered just longer than normal and kissed me on the cheek. “You look stunning.” he whispered in my ear. He smelled wonderful. For the next 45 minutes we talked and laughed like we’d known each other for years. He was intelligent, witty and charming and knew just how to play with my sassiness. There was plenty of subtle touching of thighs, shoulders and the like. Nothing overt but the kind of touching people partake in that have yet to be intimate but clearly want to. I was enthralled with this young dashing man that couldn’t seem to get enough of me.

There was a pause in the conversation and he just gazed upon me. I blushed and winked at him. He leaned in and kissed me. Fireworks exploded between my thighs. I wanted this man. “My hotel is in Temple again, I just drove down hoping there was a shot in hell I could see you. Can you come back with me?”

“Well….we could go to my place it is just across the highway. No kids this weekend.” I said.

“Text me the address. I’ll pay for the drinks and meet you there.”

“Clayton, the condom stipulation is still non-negotiable.”

“I respect that. Don’t worry, a lot can happen before we get to the need for a condom.” he said with an evil grin.

I was sitting in our living room practically shaking from excitement and trepidation. This man was so good looking and sexy and I wanted him so bad. What would Jacob say? How would he feel? Do I still have a green light? I could try waking him up but I was already so far down the road. I decided that Jacob had told me to take small steps and stop anytime I felt uncomfortable. I decided I was going to keep taking steps.

Clayton arrived and I poured him a glass of Jacob’s bourbon. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit. It was still fun flirty chatting. I’d slipped my strappy wedges off and he took my feet in his hands and rubbed them. As he rubbed my feet his hands kept moving up my calf to my thigh and were creeping ever higher. I couldn’t help myself any longer and crawled up and straddled him. We kissed passionately and our hands explored each other’s bodies. He kept telling me how sexy I was and how much he loved my curves. I was on cloud nine. I stood up, took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom.

I’m ready to get a look at this sexy body of yours.” I told Clayton as I started to unbutton his shirt. He pulled my dress up and over my head. He stopped me from unbuttoning his shirt and held me at arm’s length. “Wow, let me get a look at this sexy ensemble you have!” he said as he twirled me around and appreciatively looked at my bra and panty combination. “Like it?” I cooed. “Damn you are sexy!” I got his shirt off and ran my hands over his lean chiseled body. There is something to be said for the feel of a fit man’s body under 30. I gazed into Clayton’s eyes as I worked his belt free and pushed his pants to the floor. He kicked off the pants and removed his shoes and socks.

He took me by the hand and pushed me onto our bed. He lay next to me and we kissed for several minutes. His fingers traced all my curves and the edges of my new Victoria Secrets bra and panties. His kisses moved up and down my neck and chest. I rubbed his cock through his boxer briefs longingly. I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to see it in its erect state. I tugged at his briefs. He grinned knowingly and rolled on his back to help me pull the briefs off of him. I kissed down his washboard abs and slowly eased his briefs off. As his engorged head appeared, I twirled my tongue over it sending a moan of ecstasy through him. I finally got him completely naked, took his cock in my hand and admired it. It was a nice cock. A little longer and thicker than Jacob but nothing like the dildos we’d been playing with.

“Suck it!” he said authoritatively. Keeping eye contact I sucked lovingly on the head while running one hand around the shaft with one hand and caressing his balls with the nails of my other hand. He moved his hips in unison with my mouth, forcing me to take more into my mouth each time, moaning and telling me how good it felt and how sexy I was.

I hadn’t taken another man’s cock in my mouth in years, but feeling his thick cock throbbing in my hand was a thrill I can’t explain. Feeling him thrust his cock deep into my mouth and hearing the sounds of pleasure he made turned me on and gave me a sexual confidence in a way I hadn’t experienced in years, if ever. I loved it.

His shaft and my hands became slick with my spit and his copious pre-cum that was leaking out of his head. I had moved to his side to better accommodate his girth in my mouth. He had removed my bra during this time and his hands varied between caressing/tugging my breasts and rubbing my pussy through my panties. I could tell he was getting close as he took my head in both his hands and started to more forcefully fuck my mouth. I did the best I could to take it all and gagged a bit but it was super-hot.

“I’m cumming!” he growled as he pistoned one last time into my mouth. The first pulse of his cum hit the back of my throat and he released his hands. I pulled my mouth off his cock but kept stroking it with my hands. Rope after rope of hot cum shot out from his cock. I was in awe of the amount and velocity with which it erupted out of him. When his moans and convulsions stopped I grabbed a warm washcloth from the bathroom and wiped up what I could. He stroked my back and breasts while I wiped him down.

Just as I finished wiping up and threw the wash rag he pulled me into an embrace and we kissed for a while. He rolled me onto my back and pinned my wrists above my head with one hand the other rubbed my soaked pussy through my panties. He kissed and nibbled down my neck. He sucked on each nipple sending sparks down between my thighs. He released my wrists and worked his way down my tummy. He nibbled around my panties then slowly peeled them off me.

He spread my legs wide briskly and inhaled my clit. I’d been so worked up for so long I shuddered with an orgasm almost instantly. For the next 20 minutes he sucked, kissed and licked my clit mercilessly while occasionally pressing his tongue deep in me. He started with one finger plunging into my pussy, then two, and then added one in my ass. It felt like one long powerful never-ending orgasm. I felt like I was going hoarse from screaming and moaning. My body had a glistening sheen of sweat from him keeping me at such a constant state of climax.

He finally disengaged from my clit and sat back. He rubbed his now raging hard cock back and forth on my pussy lips. “Clayton, I want you but I just can’t w/o a condom. It’s too risky.” I saw his eyes move to the bed side table and realized what he was looking at. I’d left out our KY warming and my small clit vibrator from some play time I’d had this morning while reading one of Jacob’s stories. “There are things we can do that won’t result in pregnancy.” he said cooly while reaching under me to slip his finger back in my ass. I knew exactly what he meant.

Most of the time I can take or leave anal. I love how hot and animalistic Jacob gets when we do it but it’s definitely more of a once in a while treat. I do enjoy it when I’ve had a fair amount of wine, had a few orgasms already and use my vibrator on my clit. Check, Check, Check. All that being said, part of me deeply wanted this. All this fantasy play had unlocked this alter ego that craved slutty hot sex. My slutty alter ego craved being fucked in the ass by this sexy man I barely knew. Clayton took my lack of protestation as passive agreement. He reached over and grabbed the vibrator and lube. With one hand he opened the lube and applied copious amount to his cock and my asshole, with the other hand he applied the vibrator to my clit.

He pushed a pillow under my ass to get a better angle and started press his cock head into my awaiting rosebud. The large amount of lube and extended fingering earlier allowed him to slip in with minimum discomfort. He pumped with long, slow gentle strokes. Each time filling my ass up even more. The sensation of his cock in me and the vibrator on my clit had every nerve ending in my body on fire. I was already building to another orgasm. He was completely inside me finally and my orgasm was building fast.
All the sudden I heard the familiar sound of Facebook Messenger ringing and saw the glow of my phone on the bedside table. It was 1030pm on Saturday night. Jacob had probably gotten up a little bit a go, anxious to call me. We have been doing our extended play sessions on my Saturday night, his Sunday morning for months now. I flipped over on to my belly to reach for the phone but Clayton anticipated, adjusted with me and his cock stayed inside me. He continued to pump nice and easy in and out of me. He picked up the vibrator that I dropped and placed it under me and pressed to my clit. My orgasm was inching closer. The amazing naughtiness that was happening and my slutty alter ego wouldn’t allow me to stop the carnal delights happening while I talked to my husband. I held the phone as it continued to ring. Clayton said “Answer it, he wants to watch.” My slutty guardian angel reminded me of Jacob saying “Above all else we have to be brutally honest.” I hit the answer button.

Our room was dimmed but the picture in picture showed me clearly on my stomach, skin flush and glistening with sweat. Jacob wouldn’t be able to see Clayton’s face at the angle but even in the dim lighting it was clear a ripped man was fucking me from behind.

“Hey baby it’s great to see……” Jacob trailed off. He was sitting in his room on his chair facing the computer with plenty of lighting. I could see the color drain from his face as he processed what he was watching. I searched his face for a sign but his natural poker face and years of training made him very difficult to read, even after 13 years of marriage, even in such a heightened emotional moment.

“It’s happening baby…oh god that’s fucking good!” I said as a moan overtook me. I’m sure Jacob could here Clayton in the background “God I love fucking your sweet asshole!”

I couldn’t hold the orgasm off any longer. It rolled over me causing me to fuck back against Clayton and moan deeply “OH GOD I’m cumming…I’m cumming, Oh fuck my ass!”

As the orgasm subsided my gaze returned to the screen. Jacob still hadn’t tipped his hand with a facial expression but I could see his hand rubbing what looked like a massive hardon in his shorts.

“Baby, my phone is about to die. I got plenty of video and photos. I’ll do a write up and email it when we are finished. I’ll call you later. Love you!”

He looked in almost a stupor and responded simply with “I love you too.” I ended the call.

This moment had completely energized Clayton. He was now pumping hard into me and adding lube as he went to keep down any friction. The vibrator and his cock in my ass was an amazing combo. I moaned “Your cock feels so good in my ass!” “Show me!” he responded and stopped pumping, just leaving his head inside me. I grabbed the vibrator and pressed it against my sopping pussy and fucked back and forth on Clayton’s cock. The lust of the moment and all the nerve endings being aroused quickly had another orgasm brewing. Clayton’s moans and encouragement let me know he was close as well. “Oh god yes!” he screamed as he grabbed me by the hips and furiously pumped. He came deep inside me which triggered my own earth shattering orgasm. We collapsed into a sweaty heap on the filthy bed that was covered in cum, lube and my own juices.

We lay there caressing each other for a few minutes. “How long till you can go again?” I asked.

“Really??” he said seemingly impressed. “My husband told you I am insatiable, plus I told him I’d send videos and pics. Those aren’t just going to make themselves.”

“I guess I’ll run to the Walgreens up the road for condoms.” He offered.

“I think we are past the point of worrying about condoms.” My slutty alter ego said with a lusty grin and a wink.

Jacob wanted a slutty wife that owned her sexuality and took pleasure in fucking other men and I am going to give it to him!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Beep Beep Beep*
I struggled for my alarm clock. It took me a moment to realize where and when I was. The dream I had been having was SO visceral and real. The feel and smell of the body pressed against me and arm wrapped around me snapped me back. It was the week before Thanksgiving. Today was Friday and the last day of school for several days. Jacob had been back now for over two weeks. The sex has been non-stop and absolute fireworks. The first week was just about us and we couldn’t get enough of each other. The second week we started playing with the fantasy again. The hotness and passion we had playing over the internet was even better in person. I loved seeing how he couldn’t stand to keep his hands off me when I teased about another man fucking me and I loved to fantasize about being absolutely naughty with him watching. That must have been what triggered the dream about Clayton. Thank god he never texted me again, who knows what might have happened. I realized my panties were drenched with my own wetness. I reached behind me and Jacob had a big morning boner. I loved morning sex with my husband.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She’d been moaning Clayton’s name for 15 minutes in her sleep and her pussy was dripping wet when I ran my fingers over her panties. Did something happen while I was gone??? Do I want to know???

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Another Knock at the Door (Fiction)

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:14 am

Fabulous story! Please give us more!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:18 am

Glad you liked it. I hadn't written in a while.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:24 am

So don't stop now! You are a good writer and your story builds nicely and has good sex scenes. Hurry with chapter 2. I'd love to see her pregnant with her 4th child from not her husband. Maybe a black child?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.