sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
leander99
Player

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:33 am

bradisalpha wrote:
leander99 wrote:I think we should start a "Sissy cuckold thruth or dare" thread. :whip:
Obviously questions will be asked by the 'alpha males' here and sissies are expected to respond.

Obviously any cuckold sissy who signs up must be willing to respond truthfully, or submit proof of a challenge completed.
Since photos may be used as proof, this thread should probably be in the section where photos can be submitted?

Alternatively a sissy cuckold may choose to submit his response via private email to one of the alpha males.
The alpha males can then post the response anonymously on behalf of the sissy.

So, who is willing to play?
GREAT IDEA !! You set it up and pm me and I will definitely be posting !!

Brad

Well, I finally decided to followed up on this idea.
The 'Sissy Cuckolds - Thruth or Dare' thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49431

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 am

Well, it looks like the 'truth or dare' thread was removed.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:41 pm

leander99 wrote:Well, it looks like the 'truth or dare' thread was removed.
I was probably removed because of lack of photos and admin not realizing you would be posting photos once I have looked and approved them.

Post your reply here and let’s use this thread to begin. Once I feel it is time, you will open the other back up and post the photos.

I am waiting ...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

mwmbound
Trainable

Unread post by mwmbound » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:07 am

just found this thread and it really got me going. One of my fantasies is for a strong male to seduce my wife while slowing turning me into his perfect sissy. He gets her to lock me in chastity and secretly he is contact with me, feeding me sissy fantasies. After a month of being denied he 'outs' me in front of my wife. He tells her I am now his sissy and to prove it he has me suck him until he is hard and he fucks me. When I cum with his cock in my ass my wife admits I am now and forever a sissy.
Wanna be chastized sissy

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Next .....

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 am

Brad,

Perhaps you can share the link that shows some of the sissy photo's some of us have submitted to you?

I think that would be hot to see sissies dressed with the hard little clits leaking sissy juice.

wannabecuck

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 pm

wannabecuck69 wrote:Brad,

Perhaps you can share the link that shows some of the sissy photo's some of us have submitted to you?

I think that would be hot to see sissies dressed with the hard little clits leaking sissy juice.

wannabecuck
I would love to, and it is VERY hot.. but the sissies that I work with and that send me photos as they progress are private. I have many that communicate with me.. first by PM and then by email. But I am very discreet and expect the same from them.. and it is not a commitment that I will break. They go through various stages of anxiety, embarrassment and humiliation as they go down this exciting path and it becomes very personal. Some have shared with each other privately once they feel they need someone in their same progression to talk to but i am very careful and discuss thoroughly with both of them first.

How far down this path have you gone ?? Would you like to PM me ???

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Foxx009
Virgin

Unread post by Foxx009 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Years ago in my early 20s I was the play thing for a older gentleman. I wished I had dressed for him or he requested it. I had endless access to clothes as I my cousin left a lot of clothes at my her parent's place when she moved out. Sigh regrets.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 am

Foxx009 wrote:Years ago in my early 20s I was the play thing for a older gentleman. I wished I had dressed for him or he requested it. I had endless access to clothes as I my cousin left a lot of clothes at my her parent's place when she moved out. Sigh regrets.
Do you dress now ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Foxx009
Virgin

Unread post by Foxx009 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:43 am

Some yes but not often. :(

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:32 am

Foxx009 wrote:Some yes but not often. :(
Too bad. What holds you back ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Foxx009
Virgin

Unread post by Foxx009 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:46 pm

My job and my wife does not like it much.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Foxx009 wrote:My job and my wife does not like it much.
But the craving doesn’t go away, does it ?? It just gets stronger, doesn’t it ??

You wish you had that gentleman back again now and could dress to seduce him, don’t you ?? It is on your mind constantly, isn’t it ??

Do you have anyone now ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

KrysKummings
Prepubescent

Unread post by KrysKummings » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 am

This is exactly what I have been looking for. I began dressing at an early age but when I met my wife, being in love, I thought it would stop. It didn't. She eventually found my stash of clothes and it nearly ended the relationship. We stayed together and she agreed to play with it and we did. One thing lead to another and my betaness lead to her seeking out a dominant male to play with. We tried couple-couple BDSM and swinging but I was no good at it. She eventually went on to have several boyfriends and some one night stand random fucks.

While she was out I would dress and have my own fun. I loved knowing she was out with a "real" man. Of course I was on cleanup duty when she got home. (sometimes the next day). As we aged she dropped one guy after another. Her sex drive is gone now but I am left being as interested as ever. Love to chat with like minded cucks, hotwives or bulls who want to know more about me and what we've done.

Krys
Hugz and Sukz,
Krys

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:02 am

Her girlfriend definitely knows.

If you've read my prior posts you know that my wife occasionally gives me a hard punishment spanking, and I suspected her best friend knows. Seems like they talk a lot before or after my spanking. I recently got another hard spanking and I'm pretty sure the girlfriend was part of the plan. My wife and I had an argument one night and I did not give in easily because I felt I was right. When logic did not prevail, she used her authority to end the argument. She snapped her fingers and pointed down. That means she is taking over and I must go down to my knees. I got about 20 hard slaps on the face and a warning that I would be spanked hard soon. Argument over.

The next day, she and her best girlfriend (I'll call her Beth) went to lunch and shopping. They came back to our house where Beth had parked and I was very nice to them both. Carried their packages in the house and Beth's to her car, etc. My wife took me back in the bedroom and told me that "As soon as Beth leaves" I will get my punishment. She told me to get naked, and put on some panties (that's not normal) and kneel over the bed and wait. I heard them talking for quite a while and then it got quite for several minutes. I listened for the chime on the security system to sound so I would know that Beth had left. It did not chime. I think my wife didn't think about this as a clue.

Soon my wife came in the bedroom and bound my wrists behind me (normal). Then she blindfolded me (not normal). I was pretty sure Beth was still in the house, but being blindfolded how could I be sure. So I asked "Where's Beth?" My wife said "You don't get to ask questions" and proceeded to paddle my ass with her heavy wooden hairbrush. Then she said "Beth left" but I'm pretty sure she was there watching. I took a lot of hairbrush blows and then she switched to the thin metal rod. This one leaves little welts. When she switched back to the hairbrush, the blows were tentative at first. Different pace, placement, and varied strength. I really suspect it was Beth getting a chance to feel the rush of spanking a man, without me "knowing".

After the spanking was over, I was given corner time with the blindfold still on. After several minutes, I heard the security system chime and I'm sure that was when Beth left. I wonder if my wife heard the chime at that point and thought "oh oh, he might have figured it out". Probably, but I know not to ask. I don't want another punishment spanking. But next time I see Beth I'll be looking closely for any clue on her face.

Roxy

Foxx009
Virgin

Unread post by Foxx009 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Foxx009 wrote:My job and my wife does not like it much.
But the craving doesn’t go away, does it ?? It just gets stronger, doesn’t it ??

You wish you had that gentleman back again now and could dress to seduce him, don’t you ?? It is on your mind constantly, isn’t it ??

Do you have anyone now ??

Brad
All the time I wish that! I love to seduce men.

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:49 am

Oh oh. I have not had a hard spanking since April 1, but I'm going to get one tonight. I made an innocent comment that pissed off the Queen. She has left for the afternoon but told me that when she gets home later tonight, I must put on my panties and get the restraints and spanking tools ready for her. She plans to tie me down and spank me harder than I've ever been spanked before. She will use the whip, the rod, the leather paddle and the heavy wooden paddle and she will stuff my mouth with her panties so I can't plead for mercy. She says she wants me to be severely punished and bruised. I am feeling a lot of dread because I know she is very serious and it will be harsh. I know I'll do a lot of corner time afterward. I made an innocent comment about who she might want to fuck and she is pissed because she says she will to fuck who she decides to fuck and not who I suggest. I was totally surprised by her reaction, but sometimes there is no way to predict the Queen's whims. I'm nervous and fearful and I have several hours to think about the consequence of my stupid comment. Roxy

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri May 25, 2018 5:22 am

Paradox2001 wrote:Oh oh. I have not had a hard spanking since April 1, but I'm going to get one tonight. I made an innocent comment that pissed off the Queen. She has left for the afternoon but told me that when she gets home later tonight, I must put on my panties and get the restraints and spanking tools ready for her. She plans to tie me down and spank me harder than I've ever been spanked before. She will use the whip, the rod, the leather paddle and the heavy wooden paddle and she will stuff my mouth with her panties so I can't plead for mercy. She says she wants me to be severely punished and bruised. I am feeling a lot of dread because I know she is very serious and it will be harsh. I know I'll do a lot of corner time afterward. I made an innocent comment about who she might want to fuck and she is pissed because she says she will to fuck who she decides to fuck and not who I suggest. I was totally surprised by her reaction, but sometimes there is no way to predict the Queen's whims. I'm nervous and fearful and I have several hours to think about the consequence of my stupid comment. Roxy

You ain't never been spanked or punished properly til you've been chastised and
put in check and given structure by a 6-2 220 lb BULL :whip:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed May 30, 2018 5:24 am

CuckedDude wrote:
Paradox2001 wrote:Oh oh. I have not had a hard spanking since April 1, but I'm going to get one tonight. I made an innocent comment that pissed off the Queen. She has left for the afternoon but told me that when she gets home later tonight, I must put on my panties and get the restraints and spanking tools ready for her. She plans to tie me down and spank me harder than I've ever been spanked before. She will use the whip, the rod, the leather paddle and the heavy wooden paddle and she will stuff my mouth with her panties so I can't plead for mercy. She says she wants me to be severely punished and bruised. I am feeling a lot of dread because I know she is very serious and it will be harsh. I know I'll do a lot of corner time afterward. I made an innocent comment about who she might want to fuck and she is pissed because she says she will to fuck who she decides to fuck and not who I suggest. I was totally surprised by her reaction, but sometimes there is no way to predict the Queen's whims. I'm nervous and fearful and I have several hours to think about the consequence of my stupid comment. Roxy

We would like to hear about your experiences.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed May 30, 2018 11:44 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

another time another forum Brad, TPTB here have made it known
'violence' even against cucks ( especially? ) is not to be discussed

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu May 31, 2018 1:38 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

I understand.. and appreciate.

Thanks,

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu May 31, 2018 11:18 am

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

Thanks,

Brad

Suffice it to say without getting too graphic and specific
I know when two males are vying for the same sexually fraught prize
physical combat to one degree or another breaks out many times
way more seriously than recounted in stories told here and elsewhere
not all cucks roll over and play dead / i was a pretty strong 6' 190# guy
won a few bar fights ( lost more ) and i'd be damned if some smooth talking
asshole was gonna waltz in and just take wife and i'd be all shakey and shit
hell no he'd hafta earn it the hard way if he couldn't i didn't play well with others
and i damn sure didn't share my pussy ( wifey's )
if he wanted it he'd have to prove his bullness to me and wifey

many turned tail and begged off ..........a few had to be physically beat
before they got the message ............my wife fully endorsed my behavior btw

and when she finally found her guy he had to get passed me
he did ................and i had black eyes split lips cracked ribs to show
but man o man that dude ( Dennis ) was all man and proved it
no problem in being on my knees before him ...........my subordination was genuine
real & authentic and we both appreciated the way he won fair lady ...the manly way

a few times i did require a tune up or two as i slacked off and got lippy
Dennis was only too happy to demonstrate my beta status and his alpha status

my wife enjoyed the show
and i did suck his cock and get fucked by him ..........not immediately
voluntarily either .............i learned to be pretty good at both

this was a real real unpopular position a few yrs ago on this board
i was excoriated vilified and kicked out

hope we've grown since then and become more accepting of alternative
methodologies ..................it was all acceptable behavior by him and I
I never called the cops and he was no more rough than he hadda be i was
no snowflake

take it easy Brad

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu May 31, 2018 5:51 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Thanks,

Brad

Suffice it to say without getting too graphic and specific
I know when two males are vying for the same sexually fraught prize
physical combat to one degree or another breaks out many times
way more seriously than recounted in stories told here and elsewhere
not all cucks roll over and play dead / i was a pretty strong 6' 190# guy
won a few bar fights ( lost more ) and i'd be damned if some smooth talking
asshole was gonna waltz in and just take wife and i'd be all shakey and shit
hell no he'd hafta earn it the hard way if he couldn't i didn't play well with others
and i damn sure didn't share my pussy ( wifey's )
if he wanted it he'd have to prove his bullness to me and wifey

many turned tail and begged off ..........a few had to be physically beat
before they got the message ............my wife fully endorsed my behavior btw

and when she finally found her guy he had to get passed me
he did ................and i had black eyes split lips cracked ribs to show
but man o man that dude ( Dennis ) was all man and proved it
no problem in being on my knees before him ...........my subordination was genuine
real & authentic and we both appreciated the way he won fair lady ...the manly way

a few times i did require a tune up or two as i slacked off and got lippy
Dennis was only too happy to demonstrate my beta status and his alpha status

my wife enjoyed the show
and i did suck his cock and get fucked by him ..........not immediately
voluntarily either .............i learned to be pretty good at both

this was a real real unpopular position a few yrs ago on this board
i was excoriated vilified and kicked out

hope we've grown since then and become more accepting of alternative
methodologies ..................it was all acceptable behavior by him and I
I never called the cops and he was no more rough than he hadda be i was
no snowflake

take it easy Brad
Impressive !! You take it easy too, cuckeddude.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

cwalters9595
Prepubescent

Unread post by cwalters9595 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:04 am

Hey Brad,

As a panty fan myself, I am curious why you want your sissys to wear bikini vs thong panties?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 am

cwalters9595 wrote:Hey Brad,

As a panty fan myself, I am curious why you want your sissys to wear bikini vs thong panties?
I like pink transparent bikini panties so I can see his little dicky as it moves and grows. As he starts leaking cum or involuntarily releases him cum in his panties I can see the whole mess and watch it dry against his little dicky. This works the same if he is in a cage. It is just what I prefer .. thongs hold his dicky and balls tightly bunched together and I don’t get to see everything in his panties playing out.. which is what his hot wife and I enjoy seeing.

I don’t get anything from his cheeks being exposed because if I am going to look at an ass, it will be his wife’s !! So his might as well be covered !! If I, or his wife, put him over my knee to spank him for disobeying or discipline measures I will pull his panties down to his knees so I have full access to his bare cheeks as well as his balls if need be.

The one exception is for sunbathing. I enjoy sending a cuckold outside to sunbath or to a tanning salon. In that case I will have him wear a tiny string/thong bikini. That puts very tell tale tan lines on his body that his wife and I can have fun with. After a deep tan it is fun to take him to the beach with his pink bathing suit but also with tan lines showing the top with lines around his non boobs !! To put pink nail polish on his nails (fingers and toes) and send him to the tiki bar to get us drinks, we can enjoy the embarrassing and humiliating looks he gets from everyone. And if it is at a nude beach, the the tiny lines are down below also !!

You might like a thong astetically .. but then it is not for him to enjoy.. it is for his hot wife and I to enjoy !!

My reasoning.....

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...