Ponytail: A Bull's Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sensual9696
Virgin

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story

Unread post by sensual9696 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:49 am

Oh, you do write a good story! Can't wait to hear about Atlanta. ;-)

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Quality writing for sure.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Rex-Lex
Virgin

Unread post by Rex-Lex » Sat May 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Brilliant set-up chapter. Looking forwardvto reading about next weekend.

soo_delicious
Prepubescent

Unread post by soo_delicious » Mon May 29, 2017 2:16 pm

More, please! I can't wait for the Atlanta scene to get here! :) By the way, you're writing on "Don't Ask - Don't Tell" is stellar; absolutely fantastic. I had my wife (very foreign to this area of literature) read it aloud when we spent a weekend alone in Houston recently and our time together was nothing less than stellar. I think you've put some quite hot ideas in her head... Keep up the magnificent work!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Atlanta! Atlanta! Atlanta!
Bring on Atlanta!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed May 31, 2017 11:31 am

@ Joatster: On the strength of recommendations here I sought out "Don't Ask - Don't Tell". Superb. Found it on Literotica. Is there a continuation of that story anywhere?

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Wed May 31, 2017 2:27 pm

john jasson wrote:@ Joatster: On the strength of recommendations here I sought out "Don't Ask - Don't Tell". Superb. Found it on Literotica. Is there a continuation of that story anywhere?
Hmm I may have one stashed on my hard drive. I never gave it a final edit or posted it anywhere. I'll have to look to see what shape it is in.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed May 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Which topic is that filed under in Literotica?

Would love to follow that up!

soo_delicious
Prepubescent

Unread post by soo_delicious » Wed May 31, 2017 5:02 pm

I think "Don't Ask - Don't Tell" is under "Loving Wives" at Literotica. Tragically, the area of "Loving Wives" at Literotica receives consistently low scores by anonymous users - spineless cowards that read those stories, or even that don't read them, then give the writer scores of 1 or 0 out of hatred. Joatster's story there, "Don't Ask - Don't Tell" is worthy of sale on the internet; excellent writing and scorching hot!! Hey, it turned my wife on in a major way. :) Well worth the time to read it; google it by searching " Joatster Literotica Don't Ask Don't Tell ". Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 are all equally excellent.

And if there is any more to it (let me dream on...) I'd love to see it!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Thanks very much for that, I will be searching and reading those 3 with interest.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:21 pm

soo_delicious wrote:I think "Don't Ask - Don't Tell" is under "Loving Wives" at Literotica. Tragically, the area of "Loving Wives" at Literotica receives consistently low scores by anonymous users - spineless cowards that read those stories, or even that don't read them, then give the writer scores of 1 or 0 out of hatred. Joatster's story there, "Don't Ask - Don't Tell" is worthy of sale on the internet; excellent writing and scorching hot!! Hey, it turned my wife on in a major way. :) Well worth the time to read it; google it by searching " Joatster Literotica Don't Ask Don't Tell ". Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 are all equally excellent.

And if there is any more to it (let me dream on...) I'd love to see it!
Indeed. Joatster sets the scene so well at the conclusion of part 3. The videos that John showed them. Dear oh dear. I would have loved to read of Suze being led down those paths and loving every minute.
Last edited by john jasson on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:35 pm

I wish he would go back and add to that series

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Sorry this took a while to get out. Working for a living...there just has to be a better answer. This is pretty short and mostly devoid of action. I am editing the next chapter right now and should have it to you in a few days. If you want to see the dress that Lou will be wearing to the party, google Sexy-Criss-Cross-Back-Lace-Mini-Dress-Yandy.

Chapter 20

I avoided the gym that next week, not wanting to let any pressure off Lou. She did text one time. I responded with “I’ll call you on Friday. Be patient little pet.” I thought that would hold things for her. I didn’t want her deciding to chase me down or getting overly introspective and deciding to end things before I brought them to an ending satisfactory to me.

On Friday morning, I took a break from the report I was writing to make that call.

“Hello.” I could hear tension in her voice. I wondered how much of it was sexual desire versus nerves and concern that she’d failed to please me.

“Hello little one. I’ll be picking you up tomorrow at eleven while the rest of your family is off looking at race cars.”

“Where are we going?”

“I’ll be taking you to a party.”

“Where?” Her voice got real small with the question. She was worried about being seen in town with me, with reason. She would be known to anyone here in town, plus, she would probably be known at any number of gatherings in Charlotte. There are pretty tight social circles around here.

“We are going to a gathering of friends of mine near Atlanta.”

“Atlanta, but…what about…I don’t…” She was sputtering.

“Don’t worry, I’ve cleared it with Jeff. He has a tale for your son to explain you being away. I have a dress for you to wear to the party but you need shoes and stockings. I want you in some nice black strappy heels. Also, get yourself some sheer thigh highs with a lace top. You know, the kind with the sticky rubber so they stay up all by themselves. If you don’t have any, go get them.”

I’d purchased a sexy mini dress had a black lace overlay on a tight nude under dress. It had a sheer black lace hemline and black cross straps that would leave a lot of back exposed. She would be classily decadent in it.

“Oh…okay.”

“Okay? What’s with okay? Here I go to the trouble of getting you a nice dress and an invite to an exclusive party with dear friends of mine and all you say is ‘okay’? I even worked with Jeff to make this all possible. I’d turn you over my knee and redden your pert little bottom if I didn’t already know you want that.”

“I…no…well…” Her voice drifted off. She had no idea how to answer me.

“Here, let me help you out. First, get your mind off me reddening your butt. I know the thought of my hand coming down on your naked little butt as you lie across lap is absorbing you right now, but you can think about it later.” I paused to let it sink in. “Next, all you have to do is say ‘Thank you. I’ll be ready at eleven.’ How does that sound? Can you do that?” I was deliberately phrasing things so she’d answer my last question but miss that I’d told her to say something specific. It is all about leaving her a bit off balance and maintaining the momentum.

“Yes.” I waited, listening to the open line until she caught on. “Oh! Thank you. I’ll be ready at eleven.”

“See, that wasn’t hard. Now, I have some other instructions for you. Get a pen and paper. I don’t want you to miss any of this.”

There was some rustling and then, “Okay, I’m ready.” She was hopping when I said hop. Very nice.

“Be sure to pack your makeup and hair stuff.” I paused to let her write. “You have a two o’clock appointment for a mani pedi at the Solace Spa on Poplar Tent Road. Be sure to have them do a nice bright red. They will trim your hair if it needs it. Also, get a waxing. I want you all smooth and sexy. You don’t have to be bald, but I want you neat and tidy. They will also hook you up with a facial and a massage if you want. It’s my treat, so enjoy it.”

“Okay.”

“You are welcome.” I waited for the shoe to drop.

“Oh. I’m sorry. Thank you. I was just busy writing. That is a great spa. Thank you.”

“Tomorrow I want you to be wearing a jean skirt and a nice blouse. Pack something to wear home on Sunday, too. Do you have all of that?”

“Shoes, stockings, makeup, Solace Spa, jean skirt, clothes for coming home. Got it.”

“Very good. You might just earn a swat or two.” I laughed to myself. Spanking as a reward rather than a punishment, what a concept.

Saturday morning, I pulled into Lou’s drive in my Audi S5 convertible. The day was beautiful and just perfect to roll with the top down. I bipped the horn and waited. She came out with a bag and hurried to the car. I had to laugh; it looked like she was trying to sneak to the car.

I got out and met her. “If you look sneaky, you will raise suspicion. If it looks like a family friend is giving you a lift somewhere, then no one will think twice about it.”

I dropped her bag into the trunk and held the door for her. The jean skirt she wore was short enough to show some leg, but modest enough for a suburban mom. Her blouse was pretty, too. Her toes peeked out from her cork wedge shoes. The toes and fingernails were a shiny matching red. She’d delivered up my secretly slutty housewife to order.

I left the top down until we hit the highway. Fortunately, I can bring the top up without having to come to a complete stop, so I was able to do it without having to pull over. As it clicked into place I said, “We’ll put it back down when we get down the road a bit. It is a sunny day and I don’t want you to be burned.”

I popped us on I-85 and headed south. Traffic in Charlotte wasn’t too bad and once we were through town, I noticed Lou was being very subdued. “You’re being quiet today. What’s up?”

She shrugged her shoulders in response. Then she said, “I don’t know. I…I’m just not so sure…I don’t understand.”

I thought about it for a mile or two before responding. “You are not sure how you, the center of the social whirl and leader in almost all of your activities, can possibly be so excited and derive so much pleasure from giving control to me, right?”

“Yes. That’s it exactly. The person I am when I’m with you is so different from the real me.”

I laughed. “You are so wrong, little one. They are two parts of you. One part is the cultural and socially trained part. The other is deeper inside. It is the…” I paused looking for the right words, “…animal…the ape that is in all of us. We forget that we are definitely animals, a branch of the great ape tree. As we evolved, we learned behaviors that allowed us to thrive as a species. Things like monogamy, families, and social organizations. But down inside, we are just animals looking to rut. In you and in all of us, those base desires are still there.

“Those base desires can come out. But when they do so, they go through the lens of our cultural and social learning. They also are bent and formed considering each individual’s personality and life experience. In you, they end up come out as a somronr who finds great pleasure in being led sexually.”

I glanced over at Lou. She was fingering the hem of her jean skirt. Finally, she said, “But, that is so not me.”

“It is a much deeper part of you that comes out expressed in a fashion that is markedly different from your normal day-to-day persona, but it is most definitely you. When we first started this, I saw in you the capacity to overcome the façade of civilization and embrace those innate desires more directly than most ever could. Most people have been too conditioned to be comfortable with their deeper selves. You are feeling a bit of that now.”

“So…my baser instincts combined with my personality and cultural conditioning make me…me. But in accepting and letting go of some of that conditioning, I…I’m someone else?”

“Two sides of a coin. You are someone different to your parents than you are to your son. You are someone different with your friends at the gym than you are with your husband. With me, you are just letting yourself be in touch with a more visceral aspect of yourself. It is all natural. You just have a greater capacity to reach into that deeper part of yourself and revel in it than most people.”

She thought about it for a while, then said, “What about you?”

“Well my personality and socialization have led that innate desire to rut to come out as a more…dominant type of ‘animal’. I enjoy and revel in the control and power. You enjoy giving up that control. The same basic urges in us are expressed differently. But the way they come out is so complimentary. In both cases we are opening ourselves up to our deepest inner natures.”

“But I’m not like that. Not normally like that.”

“And you shouldn’t be. If you lived in that nature state all the time you would be consumed by it. Very likely things would spin out of control. You don’t drink this like water on a sweltering day, you sip it like the finest bourbon. I’ve seen people start with a one-time-thing that escalates to a few times a year, then it goes to monthly. Before long it spins to weekly or more and they lose touch with acting or behaving normally. It stops being something special to be savored and becomes a consuming drive. Relationships are damaged, jobs are lost, families hurt. It isn’t pretty.”

“I don’t want that.”

“I know. I can help you and show you and Jeff the way. You guys need to communicate with each other and I’ll be sure to help you find yourselves without making a hash of your real lives. Or maybe the nasty slut is the real life and I’ll help you keep that other persona in place. It is just perspective, I guess.”

When I’d said nasty slut, Lou had reacted. The build up to this point had been good. She was getting an education about herself. I’m sure she had been anticipating what was going to happen on this trip. In fact, I bet myself that her cunt was wet in anticipation.

“Spread your legs.”

Lou snapped her head to me. “What?”

“I can turn around. There is an exit just up the road here.”

“No, no. You just surprised me.” She spread her legs as wide as the skirt allowed.

“Not good enough. Slide the skirt up.”

She did it. Now her skirt was around her hips and I could see she had on some baby blue panties. What a treat for me. She looked at me from under her lashes. I could see that her face was flushed.

“Put a finger in your pussy and pull it out. Show me how wet you are.”

She did it. I won the bet, her finger was glistening.

“Put your skirt back down, now. I’m shocked that a fine upstanding lady of the community would let herself be seen in public like that.”

I turned on the Joe Bonamasa station on my Pandora and we rode along listening to the music for an hour or so. After we passed through Greenville, I said, “I’m feeling a bit peckish and want to fill up. If memory serves, there is a decent truck stop just before the Georgia state line. We can stop for a quick bite there and then it is just over an hour to our destination. My friends have a very nice place on the lake near Gainesville. How does that sound?”

“Good, I’m about ready for a bathroom break.”

Little did she know.

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Joatster wrote:If you want to see the dress that Lou will be wearing to the party, google Sexy-Criss-Cross-Back-Lace-Mini-Dress-Yandy.
Oh, my!

Poor, poor Jeff! To have missed seeing the lovely Lou in that sexy dress.

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Lovely chapter! The tension is building. :)

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:29 am

Chapter 21

After gassing up the car and taking our bathroom breaks, we got sandwiches at the Arby’s built into the truck stop. As we ate, I asked, “Are you ready for tonight?” knowing that Lou had no clue what was going to happen.

She focused on a curly fry. “You haven’t told me what to expect, so I guess I’m not sure.”

“For the rest of our little trip, I want you to let go.”

“Let go?”

“Yes. Let go of the artifice of control. Allow yourself the freedom to enjoy our trip. Stop analyzing things and just let them happen. Revel in the liberty of not having to decide what is going to happen or what you will do. Enjoy the moment and, to quote a song from old movie, ‘Give yourself over to absolute pleasure.’ Can you do that, little one?”

“I…I think so. I’ll try.”

“And I’ll help to make it easy for you. I want you to feel the incredible pleasure you are uniquely capable of experiencing.”

“Can you tell me a little about what to expect?”

“We are meeting at the lake home of my friends, Pamela and Michael. Never Mike, always Michael. They have a place in Gainesville where they host get-togethers.”

“I thought you said Atlanta.”

“My friends are from Atlanta. This place is only fifty or so miles out from downtown. They have a very large place with stunning views of Lake Lanier for their leisure activities. When we get there, we will have a nice suite to clean up and dress for the evening.”

She gave me a sidelong glance before saying, “Leisure activities?”

“You know, boating, golf, swimming, sunsets over the lake, that kind of stuff.”

“So, we are going swimming?”

“Well, there are some other activities available. A party with nice people.”

“Is this going to be some kind of Eyes Wide Shut orgy?”

“Oh my, no. Nothing so gauche. That was just tasteless. No masks. No secret passwords. Just good people coming together. We will have a nice dinner with a few couples around seven. Then, around nine, the rest of the guests will show up. I’m guessing there will be maybe twenty or, at most, thirty people there. Not counting the staff, of course.”

“Staff?”

“Michael is extremely well off. He owns high end golf courses and politicians for fu n. He and Pamela keep a few permanent staff at the lake house. They will also have some caterers there and a gate guard. Gotta keep the riff raff out.” I could see Lou tensing up. “You are not riff raff. Don’t get worked up just because your husband’s income would amount to a rounding error for most of the people here. Treat this like you would any party or social gathering. You are personable, educated, and spectacular You have more substance than most anyone you will meet. There may be a couple of people you recognize, anyway.”

“Recognize?”

“Michael likes to invite a few of his Hollywood friends sometimes. Other times he’ll have a someone from one of the major news networks. Smart and sexy. It just depends on how Michael is feeling. But there will be no politicians there, anyway. Michael says that calling politicians, from either side of the aisle, common whores would be an insult to crack smoking street hookers.”

“Hollywood?” Lou had locked in on part of what I’d said.

“Yeah, Michael drops money on movies sometimes. They get funding and he sees profit on the back end, plus he gets to hobnob with that whole crowd. Last year, I came and met a beautiful starlet. She’d been a child and teen star in movies. This year she is starring in some vapid sitcom. She was fun.”

“Who was she?”

“Can’t say. Just like you need to zip your lip about anyone you see this weekend. I’ve vouched for you here. This is just a party. Sure, some of the people may be pairing off and heading to one of the rooms or the pool area for some fun. But the main area will be just a very nice social gathering.”

“Will we be going to one of the rooms?”

“Oh, yes. That is the point, after all. I might even leave the door open so that we have an audience. Does that excite you?”

Lou squirmed in her seat. “Yeah, I guess it does,” she said, demurely.

Time to start winding her up a bit. “Are you looking forward to feeling my skin against yours? My lips on you? My fingers exploring your most private and sensitive spots?”

She bit her bottom lip. “Yes.”

“Good. Imagine strangers seeing you writhe under me. Seeing you let go and become a purely sensual creature. Think of how you would feel.”

Lou looked at me with big eyes. “I…”

“Let go, my pet.” She closed her eyes. I watched her body start to react. The skin of her upper chest started to mottle slightly and her breathing changed. Yes, she was letting go.

“That would be naughty…and sexy.”

“All right, then. Let’s get going. We have an hour and a half more to go.”

I dropped the top when we got to the car. As I pulled on to the interstate, I said, “Remove your clothes.”

Lou stared at me. “What?”

“I didn’t stutter. Strip. Be sure to put the clothes down under the seat. We don’t want your panties blowing away in the wind.”

Lou’s hands went to the buttons on her blouse. She undid a couple and then stopped.

“Lou, I will turn around and we will call it all off if you aren’t naked before we get to the Georgia state line. You have a minute, maybe a minute and a half.”

She stripped. When she raised up from stuffing her clothes under the seat, she crossed her arms over her breasts.

“Good. Now lay the seat back. That way most people won’t even know I have a passenger in the car with me.” She did it.

There were cars on the road, but not too much traffic. I spotted a semi a mile or so ahead and accelerated towards it. Placing my hand on her thigh, I began stroking the inner thigh of Lou’s left leg. I felt her trembling. I ran my hand up and brushed the side of my pinkie against her gash.

“Look at that little one, you’re wet.” I began working her pussy with my fingers. She was wet. There was sexual excitement there along with the fear of being caught naked in public. She started moving her hips for better contact with my hand. Her eyes were closed and she wasn’t paying attention to the outside world. That is when the semi blew its horn.

To say that Lou was startled would have been an understatement. She reacted as if she had been zapped with a cattle prod. I had to laugh as she recovered from the initial shock and realized what was happening. I could see the battle between the suburban mom and the harlot in the seat next to me. One was embarrassed and wanted to cover up. The other was sexually excited at the predicament, but didn’t know what to do with it.

“Sit up, Lou. Sit up and wave to the nice man.”

Lou’s seat came up slowly. She held one arm across her tennis ball sized breasts and waved the fingers of the other arm in the direction of the driver.

“You can do better than that, Lou.”

The arm bra slowly fell away and her chest was fully exposed. The horn honked again. Lou was staring fixedly down the road. I reached over and felt her pussy. Oh, yes, she was wet. Her nipples were hard bullets begging to be tweaked. The battle was raging between the two sides of this sexy woman.

“Very nice, my pet. Now it is time for a little eye contact. You need to acknowledge the nice man.”

She glanced up quickly at the truck and back down the road. I gave her a moment to steel herself. Judging from subtleties in her posture, her breathing, and the flushing pattern, I didn’t think she was going to need much more encouragement.

She licked her lips as she reached up with her left hand and pulled the ponytail so that it draped over her left collarbone. Then she looked up at the driver more deliberately. We rolled along for a mile or so with Lou totally exposed to the stranger in the truck.

Traffic was starting to build behind us, so I said, “Say goodbye to the nice man, little one.” Lou waved and I gassed it, leaving the horny trucker behind. I knew which side had won the battle within Lou. Now, I had to let her see who won. “How was that, Lou? How was it for you?”

“I thought I was going to pee myself when he honked. I was so scared.”

“Not on my leather seats, you better not.”

“I didn’t. But it was a close thing.”

“What else? What did you think about that little experience?”

“It was terrifying…and…exciting.?”

“Don’t ask me. I was the one asking a question.”

“I…both, I was both. It was terrifying. But, it was also exciting.”

I noticed she was pulsing her thighs. “So, you are turned on? Sexually thrilled by showing your naked body to that total stranger?”

“Yes,” she replied bashfully.

“You know he liked what he saw.” She smiled at my comment. I looked over at her. She was still pulsing her thighs. “Open the glove box and get the little cloth bag out.” She reached into the box and pulled the bag out. She tried to hand it to me. “No, little one. That is for you. Open it up.”

She pulled out an eight-inch bright purple vibrator. Her jaw dropped as she held it by two fingers. “Oh my god.”

I laughed. “It isn’t going to bite you. Push the button there.”

She pushed the button and the thing started humming away. She dropped it into her lap with a squeal. It landed on her legs and she spread them to get away from it. It fell to the seat with the tip pointed at home base. It slid to her pussy and her squeal turning it to a short scream as the seat belt prevented her from arching up away from it. I had trouble staying in my lane as I laughed while she tried to escape the homing vibrator.

Eventually, she corralled it and shut it off. “Oh, my god,” she said again.

“You can call it what you want.”

She looked at me blankly for a moment before it sunk in. “Oh, you.” Then she hit me on the arm with the vibrator.

“I was going tell you to try it out, but you beat me to the punch, there. How did it feel?”

“It tickled.”

“I bet it did. Try it again, just with less drama.”

“I couldn’t.”

“You just did.”

She sat there looking at the vibrator. It was eight inches long with a narrow waist that thickened towards each end. The charging port and on/off switch were on a blunter end, the longer thicker end tapered more to a point. It had a soft silicone covering over the internal plastic.

“C’mon, little one. We are off the highway before too long.”

She slid down in the seat and spread her legs to expose her pussy. Then she began gently stroking herself with the vibrator.

“Now turn it on,” I said.

“Unghh.”

The vibrating toy was now pressed to her pussy and Lou had checked out. She had forgotten that she was sitting naked in an open convertible rolling down the interstate at seventy miles an hour. She was focused on the pleasure she was getting from that buzzing purple toy.

I pulled up next to a crew cab F-150 on oversized tires with plastic balls hanging from the trailer hitch and a bumper sticker that said, ‘In dog beers, I’ve only had one’. The guy driving it pulled a double-take and crossed the center line when he glanced over at us.

I thought about what it must be like for him. Tooling down the boring road in his tricked-out truck, a glance out the window and…bam. There is a pretty blonde, naked as the day she was born, running a bright purple vibrator between her legs.

“Lou.”

She was focused on the vibrator.

“Lou.” Louder this time. She looked up. “Say hi to Bubba.”

Lou looked over at the truck. The guy’s window was coming down. The guy’s shout of “Wooohooo!” could be heard over the road noise.

We rolled along with Lou working the vibrator and watching the guy gaping at her. His buddy in the passenger seat managed to get to the back and roll down his window as well.

She was getting more frantic with her movements and I could see the muscles in her neck starting to cord up. She was nearing an orgasm. Lou’s face turned to the sky and her body went rigid. The guys in the truck were whooping and hollering as they watched Lou writhing in pleasure. The truck crowded us over a bit as they were paying more attention to Lou than the road ahead.

I gave Lou a moment to recover and then said. “Our exit is coming up. Give those boys a good look and say goodbye.” Lou turned to them and shook her titties as she waved and blew them kisses. I tapped the brakes and fell behind the truck. I stayed behind them until the last second before snagging the off ramp. I didn’t want Beau and Bubba following us.

When I stopped at the sign at the end of the off ramp I said, “Get dressed. We’ll be there before too long. Plus there is a good chance you will be seen along here.” I raised the top back on the car and we headed on to Michael’s lake house.

We rolled along towards Michaels place. It was on a peninsula overlooking Chattahoochee Bay with spectacular sunsets across the lake. After ten minutes of silence, Lou said, “Wow.” We went along in silence a while longer and as we neared the lake, she said, “I can’t believe I did that.”

“What?”

“All of…that.”

I asked, “Are you more surprised that you stripped and played with yourself before a random audience of strangers, or that you found it thrilling?” knowing the answer myself but wondering if she did.

We wound through the countryside for a few minutes as Lou thought. Finally, she turned to me and said, “I’m certainly surprised by both, but I would never believe that not only could I expose myself like that, but that I could be so turned on and excited by being seen that way.”

“Are you pleased by this new vision of yourself?”

“I don’t know. I was sure having fun there. I guess finding new ways to have fun is part of what this is about.”

“That, and learning about your true nature.”

I smiled as I pulled up to the gate at Michael’s. As we waited for the guard to let us in, I thought that Lou was definitely going to be learning tonight.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:42 am

Great chapter. Keep it coming!

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:59 am

Can’t wait for the next installment.

RugbyRaizo1991
Player

Unread post by RugbyRaizo1991 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 am

Hmm I can't tell from his demeanor right now, but he is putting himself in a position to take this man's woman if he felt like it lol, not sure that's his intention or what he wants, but he already seems to be in the mindset he could s he slowly has this Lou embrace a wilder side and open up to experiences she wouldn't have with her husband, a rush she will no doubt enjoy more and more in the coming chapters. Maybe he is just helping her enjoy, or maybe he's got deeper motives.

The guy is very clever and Lou is just a fly in the spiderweb should he decide otherwise. This is pretty damn good writing Joaster. I'm not into wife sharing and all that shit personally, but I am into good writing and literary adventures and this one is pretty damn good man. Keep it up

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm

RugbyRaizo1991 wrote:Hmm I can't tell from his demeanor right now, but he is putting himself in a position to take this man's woman if he felt like it lol, not sure that's his intention or what he wants, but he already seems to be in the mindset he could s he slowly has this Lou embrace a wilder side and open up to experiences she wouldn't have with her husband, a rush she will no doubt enjoy more and more in the coming chapters. Maybe he is just helping her enjoy, or maybe he's got deeper motives.

The guy is very clever and Lou is just a fly in the spiderweb should he decide otherwise. This is pretty damn good writing Joaster. I'm not into wife sharing and all that shit personally, but I am into good writing and literary adventures and this one is pretty damn good man. Keep it up
I agree on all points you have made, RR. I doubt our hero is the type to want only one woman--perhaps one at a time. ;) My suspicion is that he will eventually work with Jeff, training him on how to have more fun with Lou. Then he goes back to the gym and sees if there is another tender morsel to try.

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:33 pm

My impression from the beginning of the story is that Dan has a stable of couples he has trained who are now dependent on him for achieving pleasure. He has reprogrammed them psycho-sexually to let themselves be uninhibited when he makes demands on them. Lou is progressing nicely and Jeff is too. My guess is that he will be easier than Lou. Lou has been dominant in all her dealing and that streak will try to rise to the surface on her journey to unquestioning submissiveness.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 am

How many others have done a map search for Chattahoochee Bay on Lake Lanier?

Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one, which I'm guessing is going to be pretty fucking wild.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 am

Joalster, I like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

sonnyalleyes
Prepubescent

Unread post by sonnyalleyes » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 pm

Enjoying your story immensely. Have been sending a chapter at a time to our Bull.
Sharing my Hotwife

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm having to really work on the next chapter or two to get them right. I'll get something out in the next week or so.