A Guide - So you want to be a hot wife?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Truckstar
Player

A Guide - So you want to be a hot wife?

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 am

Or maybe you think your wife wants to be one.

The girl must
1. Get over her fear of rejection. No matter how you look, some guys don't want to share.
2. Realise that you have to do some chasing, instead of the stereotypical boy Pursues girl.
3. Expected to be "onced" from time to time. Some guys will fuck you because you are easy. Then never see you again. Don't take this to heart.
4. Maybe not expect to be as choosey as you once were. Not all men are equal. Not all men live up to the dream.
5. Expect to have fun, but will need an open mind for that.
6. Expect your heart to be broken at least once, or your emotions confused. You are only human after all.
7. Expect to be let down by players and no shows.
8. Realise you will meet liars, cheats and players. Oh and other people's husbands, that also might be liars cheats and players. There will be some nice guys too.
9. Understand that if you like it your emotions and sex life will never be the same again. Your sexual rollercoaster has moved from kindergarten to xxx.
10. Most of all be doing it because you want to for you.

If you are interested I will explain each level in detail
Last edited by Truckstar on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

briggs

Re: So you want to be a hot wife?

Unread post by briggs » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:30 am

Very insightful I for one would like you to elaborate.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:05 am

1. Get over her fear of rejection. No matter how you look, some guys don't want to share.

You will, have your idea of what you want, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington. Then you will also know about the guy from accounts at work, forty pounds overweight 50 years old and is the only guy that hits on you. Your ideal swinging friend, FB, FWB, or lover will be somewhere in between.

Some guys want to be exclusive to a GF and will run a mile when they hear she is married. Others will take advantage of it. Not every guy wants to share.

There are ways to meet FBs that are well reported within these pages and you will know what suits you. Please be prepared for the odd time wasters and rejections. In the early days they often outnumber successes. Remember what life was like before hubby. Hard work to find a date.

Also just because you had a wonderful night of unabashed sex, don't think this guy will definitely want to see you again. There will be total bastards out there and some nice guys. If you plan well you will avoid disaster. If you are rejected by anyone, do not take it personally. This is a game, learn from this and if you made an error correct it for next time.

You want to avoid rejection? Of course you do. Plan well and make sure hubby does not take over. I have a guide for first dates in the library.

Hope this is useful

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:12 am

2. Realise that you have to do some chasing, instead of the stereotypical boy Pursues girl.

Before you get started Hot Wifery and hit the paddock and start looking for someone, you are going to have to be comfortable being ultra-sexual. Not pretty, not smart, not beautiful. You need to be ultra-sexual. You need to be confident in seizing opportunities and taking the lead in terms of trying to strike up some type of relationship. We're not talking weeks to develop. What most hot wife's want is zero to hero in no more than two meets, three at the most but he should be worth it.

For many women, they still see it as a “man thing” to pursue a sexual rendezvous in order to hook up and fuck, we can dress it up however we like but this is the normal goal. If you’re one who’s not averse to asking a guy out, or overtly flirting with a guy, making the first move, etc., then you will stand a better chance of success in your pursuit of a FB.

However, if you’re not one who can be the pursuer or make the first move, you’re going to have some problems, generally speaking. Everyone gets lucky occasionally, so it may not be an issue for you. But in the long run, if you want to be successful, you’re going to need to get yourself into a mindset where you can be the one who’ takes the initiative and is doing the chasing.

Believe it or not, hot guys love confident women.

I remember once, about fifteen years ago, when we were staying in a hotel in Belgium. My wife was feeling horny and I was waiting for a business client to arrive. She went over to a group of guys.

"Guys which one of you is the best pussy eater".
After some laughter and some guffaws, a guy says “well me”. She says, "I have a room here and some time to kill, would you like to eat my pussy".

Raptures of laughter. He says, I would but I have a girlfriend. Wife says, your loss. Who is second best, a guy says me and stands up, she grasps his hand as says come with me. She leads him away to a round of applause and laughter.

Now that is not necessarily the best or safest way to meet somebody but not all 'sluts' are as cheeky or experienced as mine.

Several things here
Confidence,
Improvising,
Adapting a plan,
Dealing with rejection.
Believing in herself,
Everyone gets lucky from time to time.

Rhetorical question ladies, how often have you missed an opportunity to get laid/pick up a guy because you behaved how you should, how society has taught you, not how you really feel?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:34 am

For the record, my husband calling me 'my slut' is cool. He has called me that for about thirty years and I love it. From him it is in the right context.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:31 am

SCS wrote:And.......continue....

(I for two also would like to elaborate...)

And.......continue....

(I would like you to elaborate...)

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:For the record, my husband calling me 'my slut' is cool. He has called me that for about thirty years and I love it. From him it is in the right context.

Yes. That :up: :up:

jjj
Virgin

Unread post by jjj » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

This is good stuff. I have been a FB for wives for about 8 years now and am very experienced with this. All of the things that the Original Poster has mentioned have been true from my perspective in being with hotwives.

It is not for the faint of heart nor is it the norm that most women are used to. Like everything else in life that is worth having just keep things in perspective and learn how to pivot and bobb and weave because it is always a moving target and hard to predict.

But that is what makes it SO MUCH FUN.

Lovemfmfun
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemfmfun » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Great advice!! I'm gonna share with my wife. She is still used to being pursued and I think Being married can be seen as an obstacle for some guys

Lucman
Trainable

Unread post by Lucman » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:39 am

Nice stuff....TY!!! Greatly needed, a prospective from a real HotWife. Good work, needs to be archived...please continue.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:06 pm

well done Truckstar

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:14 pm

SCS wrote:I don't think your done here yet...MR. Truckstar....are you?

As for doing some pursuing, I agree, but I still like it when the he makes the first move when we get to the room....
I sure hope not.

He has 8 more unexplained points.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:48 am

I'm on it but a little thing called my job gets in the way.
As for the chase. I don't mean all out, unless that is her style.

Natural works well when the girl being chased, sees the chaser and uses it to her feminine advantage.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:17 am

3. Expected to be "onced" from time to time. Some guys will fuck you because you are easy. Then never see you again. Don't take this to heart.

For you first time girls, consider this, prior to hotwifery, the only time you likely touched a man's cock you had never met before within four hours was when you were full of booze. Well now you will likely be fucking him within two hours of meeting him on one cup of coffee.

So your gonna get 'onced' sadly girls most of you will only know this has happened retrospectively. It will happen, if you continue with the lifestyle. Getting onced is no big thing. How you deal with it is.

Rule number one, it's not personal. Hey your goal was for extramarital sex, you got that. Don't go into it with gooey eyes, remember how you found each other. Every guy doing this will say you are the first, you might be but we do lie, a lot. Keep your goal in mind and remember you are the prize.

"Sorry, I Didn't Shave". Just don't say it. This might seem sexist, even if you think this is a coffee meet, if you click, you might fuck, so always be ready, because this meet might be the only meet. So you didn't bother to shave Is reckless unless you are bushy, but scratchy is a no. Basic point here be prepared to go all the way every time because this is not dating. The first time might be the only time.......

Ok this was supposed to be a quickie, stick to times set. Don't overstay, don't get loved up and play footsie.

So it happened and it was fantastic, get this straight, some guys only want you once. Not all one night stands were made equal. Some can be exciting adventures which will leave great memories, while others may make you feel dirty. Knowing how to recognise when a one night stand is coming your way decide whether this is really what you want at that given time with that particular guy. Then plan to never see him again, then if you do it is a bonus.

Survival plan, you are already married/committed do not get loved up. Some people call it NRE, control that. There will be other guys, remember your goal.

React only if he calls, or he texts and then stay within your boundaries. Don't get your hubby to get feedback or to thank him for fucking his wife, unless this is all three of your's kink there is nothing that will put off a genuine player - fuckbudy than the following.

"Hey, how are you, you don't know me but that was my wife you gave a large portion of your cock to last night. Well I was just calling to say thank you, I was hoping you would do it again".

Apart from those in that kink, which is really quite rare to be honest. Please don't bite back, I know a small number do this. But..........

However in reality, most guys will think, fuck that was weird, they will run a country mile. Keep it between you and FB the first few times, or you will be dropped.

As a player and a HWhub let me tell you this little bit of advice, don't call him first, if he doesn't call you, so what, you are the prize. If he does, you will then have control and can have him whenever you want. There is no shame in being onced ever, prepared and planned you will reduce the instances.

If he does call and say, that was great but hey, thanks, laters. Do not kick back, the fact he called means, he will call again, trust me.

terrycat
Prepubescent

Unread post by terrycat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 pm

This is turning out to be a good "training" aid for newbies, if things proceed with the rest of your entries, might it be good to have this as a sticky for ready reference for new HW's?

Great entry,

Terry

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 am

4. Maybe not expect to be as choosy as you once were. Not all men are equal. Not all men live up to the dream.

Dear wife, please excuse my spelling, I am not as good as you LOL.

What does this mean? It means, remember your goal, you want to have fun extra-martial sex. You are not looking for a replacement husband, (OK I can hear some, 'are we nots' out there, this is a guide for the holistic and honest HotWife to be).

So you choose the on-line route. Many websites are available, if you get free listing, prepare to be inundated, if the guys have to pay - chances are you get less but of a better quality, in that they have paid so are less likely to be fakers.

Your profile - Talk about who you are rather than what you want from a potential FB. They don’t want to hear what they could and should be doing for you. They want to know what your availability is like, your sexual interests, goals, what you want out of HWing, is it a wham bam or a long term FB, do you want Hubby included or not, will hubby be there. You can tell them what things you want in a man, but don’t write about all the ways he can serve your needs. In fact, your profile should be 75% about you, and 25% about the type of FB you’re seeking. You may put no heavier than, no younger than, no older than, no black guys, no white guys. Whatever you limitations.

They want you to be kind of unique, to be yourself. Like - new to this 150lbs 5"6" blond lady. 43 years old. Do not lie, did I say do not lie. Yes I did, be unique and accurate. There is nothing worse than meeting a fifty year old woman that said she was thirty and posted a picture of her 30 year old daughter who is 35lbs lighter than her.

Avoid being overly “unique” though i.e. meaning too damn weird. A woman once sent me a text before we met, saying that her two dogs share her bed, that it was a deal breaker, as I wouldn't allow the dogs in the room while we were fucking. That is another story.... Keep your photos neutral, do turned 3/4 view poses not public enemy type straight on mug shot type pictures. Don't have family things in the background, have a plain wall. Avoid gynecological photos, they are a magnet for the picture collectors. Real FBs do not need this kind of picture.

So don’t be so unique that it becomes scary unique.

So when you are choosing, make a short list based upon the type you wanted. I know I said don't be too choosy, if you say no over 45s then stick to that. If a good guy comes along outside your perameter, remember this, you set a limit and he still applied, this guy cannot follow simple instructions. Avoid if I were you.

Make a "he must have" List
Develop a strategy before you begin. What, exactly, are you looking for? Create a shopping list and be as specific as possible. Rather than saying "Anal at my discretion", get granular. Say that you want someone who’s cock is average and not too big, that it breaks through your stomach lining, or something like that. Part of making your list is defining what you want. Short dinner dates, no dinner just sex dates, overnighters are must dates. etc, etc.

Make sure your husband is in on the profile writing.

When you come to choose, remember the goal, sex not a full term relationship. Choose uncomplicated characters and drop everyone that cannot abide by your terms and conditions.

ONLINE DONE

Meeting in a club or whilst out
Dead easy, tell him straight away that you are married and playing with hubby's permission, some will baulk, others will stay. Tell them that you do this as a hobby, that you will fuck whoever you wish, but you do love hubby and will not leave him, ever. You will also tell hubby all.

That takes confidence but works fantastically.

Good luck out there, stay safe and now that you are going to be a HW, make sure you always have condoms with you, you naughty girls.

Not all men live up to the dream, - Ok you have decided to meet, if he is a total loser, get out of there and fast. I have done a guide for first dates, it is in the library.

CLICK HERE:for a guide for the New HW Husband - Her First Solo Date

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:01 am

5. Expect to have fun, but will need an open mind for that.

Obviously, no two HWs are alike or are two HW couples alike, but there's a common thread among them. Most (in my experience) have a strong bond with their marital partners, and they're not afraid to explore. These couples who are confident about their relationship know the difference of sex, love, and commitment of a relationship. Thus, it gives them BOTH the opportunity to put their fantasies into action without being worried at all. It is absolutely a two way street and there should be comfort between both that if one says no, it means no across the board.

If you are freaked and want it to end, "This is not for me", getting up and walking away, is perfectly ok. Courage of conviction is key to entering into any situation where things might take a turn and put you in an uneasy spot. It is ok to say "No" and not go with the flow if you are not up for it, but you have to be a strong person to not get caught up in something you might regret. You can back out when he has his cock inside you, it could be the end of HWing but I am sure that has happened. It can end at any time.

You will get more satisfaction in your relationship: Remember there are some qualities that you'd love your partner to have, but unfortunately, your man doesn't have these, or you have always wanted two cocks at once, you can't get that in a one on one monogamous relationship. Similarly, you might be scared to open up to hubby, because you're worried your 'kink' might ruin the relationship, so you get the opportunity once in a while to be wild and live your dreams. However, a HW lifestyle will allow you get all the missing characteristics from another person or persons, with no strings attached. Your kinkiest desires will be satisfied and you won't feel bad, you will be happy with it and your hubby will benefit too.

There will be instances when your husband may be too tired or not in the mood (there will guys). However, being in a HW situation will allow you to get sexy with several FBs (possibly) and experience sex whenever you want or need it. If you're the type of woman who enjoys having sex with several sexual partners, then this type of relationship would satisfy your desires.

Some of the fun is sexting and interacting whilst planning. Hey girls be prepared for a change, when you start having more sex, at first you will be tired and even sore, but the body quickly gets used to it and before long long you crave more and more. My wife came home from a 2 hour gang bang a while back and the first thing she wanted was to fuck me - Great times.

After the very first “HWing” experience, many women will notice that their husband looks at them with “fresh eyes” and shows a higher level of sexual desire for her, that often rekindles the sexual spark and allows the woman to feel confident once again. If done respectfully, HWing can and will enhance your relationship by a mile. Dont be pushed in to it, it must be your choice.

It normally takes a man to get a couple in to HWery but it is the woman that will keep you there. Have fun out there.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 am

6. Expect your heart to be broken at least once, or your emotions confused. You are only human after all.

Avoiding 'One Too Many' visits not drinks
You got to pace yourself with your FB. Know how many times a week you can meet for sex to feel sexually satisfied? Remember the reason (your goal) why you entered the HW lifestyle. The secondary reason you’re in a HW relationship is to enjoy yourself sexually and not have to deal with the formalities of a formal relationship. The only thing that calling your FB too many times to have sex will do is make them and your hubby feel like you are thinking about them more than you ought to. Or that there is a possibility you are wanting to take things to the next level. A relationship, a new thing, a break from hubby. Though you’re just meeting for sex, keep it balanced and don’t overdo it, I have given guidance before on timelines and making sure you stick to them.

Seeing your fuck buddy way too often can make you feel dependant on them for any sort of sexual relief. This will make you vulnerable to dependency and that usually leads to emotional attachment. So set some limits to how often you call your fuck buddy for sex. Keep a balance and don’t visit them too often. Don't believe your horny mind when it tells you that you can handle poor discipline.

To be continued

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 am

Continued
I find it easier to do this in word, thanks wifey, top tip.

You should never question your FB, whether they are sleeping around or if they are doing things you don’t approve of. They are free bodies and you have no rights over them. If you feel the need to question him, then you have started to get too close. They have their complete freedom and there is no need for them to take you into account when they make decisions that concern themselves. This may sound selfish, but think why FBs are fuck buddies and not a girlfriend/boyfriend type couple.

I’m not trying to discourage people who would like to have a formal relationship with emotions and love, but only explaining the mistakes that people make once they agree to a HW relationship. And when a FB thinks their relationship is strictly sexual while the new HW believes she can handle it and doesn't prepare herself for it, these cases tend to end on a bad note.

It has happened to my where the FB arrangements were in place and they only met for sex, and though the man knew what was going on, he allowed himself to get too close and that ended up with him and my wife getting really hurt.

Of course, she blamed me, I should have warned her that it had got out of hand…. but I did, however neither one meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. He told her that he had fallen in love with her and that he didn't want her to see other men anymore. He was happy that she saw me ( I should be thankful right?) but he wanted her the rest of the time. MrsTruckstar called an end to it all. There were fights, (bad words), he really didn't want it to end. Both of them were heartbroken over it.

The two of us are clear on the fact that we’re just interested in her having sex with other men or women without any other strings attached, we both respect that fact and it is no big deal when she continues to see all her flings as only FB relationships.

She and I are better at identifying the mistakes mentioned above and pointing out when the situation is like there is something more to it than the sex.

Hubbys there is no easy way of telling your wife, she has just spent the last four hours texting the guy she is going to be spending the next evening with. Or that during your evening meal she spent the whole time checking her phone.

Girls many of the fuck buddy boys you meet will be seasoned players and they will drop you if you get too lovey dovey, it will hurt but remembering the goal when you are playing and self discipline will help you avoid the lows after the extreme highs

Have fun and stay safe

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:27 am

Ok, you put some personal stuff on here: Gives me the bounce to add some more to this section.

Girls to avoid FBs becoming potential heartbreakers. Make sure you’re always having fun. If he stops being fun, or isn’t there for you when you need it, then pull out and say, sorry fella, we're over.

Make sure you and your beau talk like friends in between fucking. Talk like friends not lovers.

Before you newbies fuck a fuck buddy, you make sure you have chemistry, you make sure you guys have great sex before and if you must you can get to know who he is/what his place looks like, his real self, etc. because you are fucking someone that is basically a stranger. It’s more natural to want to know about your friend. Don't tie your tits in a tangle when he tells you about other girls. That would be a red flag.

Obviously, we must never forget, he is a fuck buddy and he might actually not want a relationship. You might have sex with someone that has a lot of issues and get your feelings hurt. He might not put as much effort in, or does he feel he owes you anything.

Some of them are sexy, good lovers and absolute bastards. Hubby is right, remember your goal.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:52 pm

7. Expect to be let down by players and no shows

There are many ways in which somebody might choose to waste your time, and after many years my wife and I have probably encountered most of the. Time wasters:

Those who specifically go out of their way to waste time. For whatever reason, it is their distinct intention.

Those who, out of ignorance or uncertainty, don’t realise that their actions might be considered time wasting. Some FBs may cancel repeated meetings, cancel last minute, or simply do not show, not
because they have planned it to be so, but because they have not considered it to be sloppy. It is just a case of pure bad manners.

Simple terms spot the time waster at the early stage, taking time with your on line profile and rigour with sifting potential beaus will help you reduce the players, picture collectors and no shows.

Beware if a potential sends you a wink or a smile, one word replies instead of a properly written e-mail. I guarantee that the man who will ultimately want to ravage you, fuck your brains out and leave you panting for more will not send you an emoticon. Please don’t be fooled into thinking he’s shy or just intimidated by your sexiness. Yes, it’s possible he’s a wimp or insecure (and therefore not really robust FB material anyway). But it’s far more likely he’s e-blasting emoticons and one liners to innumerable women to see what kind of responses he’ll solicit. Emoticons demonstrate laziness, a lack of quality and reliability. If he sends you a wink and then, when you don’t wink back, mans up with an indepth email he has improved but remember the poor start. Unsolicited online winks are like street whistles you might elicit on a busy city street. Maybe you’re inwardly flattered, but generally you ignore such attention. HWs certainly don’t whistle back or go and start a conversation. Just this will half your online time wasters

Massive indicators
Talks only about himself
Sends you bathroom selfies or dick shots. Yes guys we are proud of our penises but the girls want to look in our eyes first. Tough but true.
Says things like 'no fatties' this is rude and shows bad manners, there are more polite ways of indicating body preferences
A list of what he is not looking for, girls you are the prize, not him.
If a guy puts, no games, it is likely he is a player.

Ask every guy that you are considering meeting to send you a picture, that would be hard to fake. If he works in London, ask him to send a picture with the London eye in the background or today's newspaper in his hand. If he is genuine he will do this. Be inventive, you know your area. Oh unless you are in to it, don't send lots of nude pictures to men you haven't met.....

To be continued

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:27 pm

... Continued

Preventing that awful feeling of dealing with a no show

Some of you will take your hubby along as a wingman on first dates, my wife and I still do that occasionally for lots of reasons. I have covered that before. However unless you are very lucky you will experience no shows in your HW life, don't get upset by it. It is no personal, some guys have a real genuine reason for not attending and for not being able to let you know. Others are pure wankers.

Even if the restaurant/pub/cafe is busy don’t take a seat until your date arrives when on a first HW date dressed to the nines with poorly designed underwear on is awkward enough, people will have noticed you and then adding the task of having to explain you are not going to order to your waitress only makes things worse. Wait till he arrives.

A follow up message or phone call for confirmation before the first date is vital. Sending someone the text “So do you still want to meet me” is horrible. Instead, sending “Does 7PM still work for you?” or “I’m looking forward to our date tonight” are both good ways to get affirmation that they’re still coming. My wife when meeting alone, doesn't leave the car until she gets a picture on her phone of the restaurant sign or a menu card. She is a very confident woman mind.

If your date, you or even your husband has expressed concerns with meeting anonymously using an online dating platform then make your first date as stress free for them as possible. Set a short date where you meet take a short walk and have a coffee together much more inviting than a three hour of one-on-one time over a meal, especially if you haven't done this in years. The short walk thing is good for you too. You can get out of it if he is a No, or a Nooooo or a no fucking way ever…. Another variation on this is you meet with hubby first and after a few minutes, if you are comfortable, you squeeze hubby’s leg and he gets up and leaves but returns at say 30 minutes. Girls be creative, you are good at that.

The act of standing someone up seems to happen more often with HWing dates than with traditional dating. With HW dating, set up online it’s so easy to drop off the face of the earth and never speak to them again. So even if you’ve not been stood up in your past vanilla life, keep in mind it is more of a possibility with HW dating. Some men will treat you well, others will expect you to be a free prostitute and give you no respect at all filtering will prevent these tossers

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Continued...

Do you give a second chance?

Only you can answer that

Your feelings and interpretations of the excuses of a no-show will guide you. My wife is in favour of it and I am never in favour of giving anyone a second chance after all they have stood you up.

Take it further and risk it happening again? That’s really up to you.

However, I do want to discuss some things my wife urges you should keep in mind if you are considering giving some ‘dick head’ a second chance:

Excuses are no good. The world we live in is all about immediate communication, quick and simple. If they had a spare 15 seconds then they have no excuse to stand you up. They can take their phone to the loo, if they don't want their wife to know. Blah, blah, blah.

There are some very rare exceptions but I am a skeptic. A wise man once told me, the longer the excuse the less threads of truth.

Excuses will tend to be dramatic. My wife came home thirty minutes into her date, I didn’t even have my porn DVD playing yet, she explained how her man told her he was in the hospital so she gave him a second chance. When he didn’t show up again for the next date, she gave him the elbow (and rightfully so). He had started to make a new dramatic excuse. Car crash, I think. Expect amazing excuses but be careful to believe them.

If you are giving them another chance, YOU should set all the new rules of the next date. At this point, you now have 100% control and should set the date to whatever you’re comfortable with and to whatever works best for you. For example, pick a coffee shop close to your work place or suggest you meet you somewhere when you are already planning to be out. They’re lucky to have a second chance at all and should know it, they now have to be working within your schedule if they want to meet.

Take your personal situation and goals into account. It would be easy to say, “Never, ever talk or meet again to anyone who stands you up!” I understand why this is most often a good answer but not always the right one. Were you attracted to them? Did you connect strongly over email? Did they express nervousness over HW dating? Did they show remorse when you challenged them on why they would stand you up? The decision has to be yours in the end and details like these can help you decide. Minimum a phone conversation, email lacks, pitch, tone, pace and sincerity

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Continued....

If You Are Thinking of Standing Someone Up

If you are thinking of standing someone up…don’t! It’s a shit thing to do . You’re basically saying that you would rather give someone else an entire evening of discomfort instead of taking just one minute of discomfort you would feel by calling them and canceling.

If you are uncomfortable with the date for some reason, just change the parameters of the date until you are comfortable. If that means changing dinner and a movie to 15 minutes over a cup of coffee, so be it. If it was to be you and him, but now you want hubby too, tell him, he knows why you are in this, so will likely understand.

If you have decided you don’t want to meet them at all, instead of standing them up contact them beforehand. Let them know that you’ve decided you’re not comfortable with meeting and apologise that you are backing out. Text message is not great, email is worse, phone call is best but do something. If you want to drop off the face of the earth at this point, fine. But don’t put them through a painful process when you have no intention of showing up. It is rude.

Have fun out there.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:41 am

8. Realise you will meet liars, cheats and players. Oh and other people's husbands, that also might be liars cheats and players. There will be some nice guys too.

Girls - You have entered the lifestyle, please don't treat your new 'friends' the same as you would have treated a vanilla one. You don't have to go to a singles bar or cheesy nightclub to know a line of crap when you hear it. The same holds true in the world of internet sex dating, social media sex dating and personal ads. Men who cheat and lie, as well as women who do the same are scouring the internet dating sites, so caution and reasonable suspicion is a must.

A quality potential fuck buddy or Friends with benefits should know better than to feed you verbal and written bullshit, but you might not always be able to decipher the true meaning or intentions of the experienced VSS verbal shite spewer. I have a list of common lines and lies and am continuing to gather more for your reading and learning.

Before I put the list in. Beware of those that say, my wife knows but doesn't want to be involved with any contact. This maybe true. However my wife knows and when I met with the wonderful OurCass from this site, my wife not only communicated with OurCass, she also communicated with OorMann, Cass's husband, also cutting down any suspicions of Cass playing with a cheating husband, which is against her rules.

OurCass, what a wonderful memory. I will take a break now, too be continued .......