Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: My Cuckold Journey
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:03 am 
$2 Ho

I have been following your story, since the beginning,and i find your restraint to be the downfall of your marriage. You seem to shelf your feelings, and let your little head rule. Big mistake, and i am sure that you realize that your actions, and unactions, drove your wife into the arms of another.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:08 pm 
Pervert

On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:18 pm 
2 Bit Whore

turbo55 wrote:
Guhunkadorn wrote:
Really an incredible tale...you held your ground well there at the end of part 35.

Did your friends look at or treat you differently after the party. I can't wait to hear how the next AM/days went.

Next time I see you've posted I'm going to get some popcorn ready and hunker down for more great reading.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Guhunkadorn... I love to hear your questions because sometimes I don't know where to go with my memories... I mean there seems like there's hundreds of them and I'm trying to sort them all out. I was going to completely skip the next day ect and go onto another memory entirely because I really do fear I might be droning on and people might just want me to get to the end.

It's a question of how many details to actually record before it's a minute by minute account and it becomes monotonous.

Anyways, thank you.... I will try and bring my thoughts back to the next day and what happened. TBH I can't remember everything and right now I can't remember if Tabitha saw my penis or was that just a fantasy??? Sometimes things get mixed and I'm REALLY trying to keep to what really happened so when I'm 80 I can read and relive the hottest times of my life... It's weird walking through all of this again. Being there. Being in our old place, with "our" old friends... feeling the raw feelings of hurt and utter ecstasy.

Lately my mind is drifting to my fiance between the wives... Brandi... that was the shear meaning of insanity but man was she hot....

Minute by minute accounts are never boring!!!!

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:50 am 
Pervert

wingman wrote:
turbo55 wrote:
Guhunkadorn wrote:
Really an incredible tale...you held your ground well there at the end of part 35.

Did your friends look at or treat you differently after the party. I can't wait to hear how the next AM/days went.

Next time I see you've posted I'm going to get some popcorn ready and hunker down for more great reading.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Guhunkadorn... I love to hear your questions because sometimes I don't know where to go with my memories... I mean there seems like there's hundreds of them and I'm trying to sort them all out. I was going to completely skip the next day ect and go onto another memory entirely because I really do fear I might be droning on and people might just want me to get to the end.

It's a question of how many details to actually record before it's a minute by minute account and it becomes monotonous.

Anyways, thank you.... I will try and bring my thoughts back to the next day and what happened. TBH I can't remember everything and right now I can't remember if Tabitha saw my penis or was that just a fantasy??? Sometimes things get mixed and I'm REALLY trying to keep to what really happened so when I'm 80 I can read and relive the hottest times of my life... It's weird walking through all of this again. Being there. Being in our old place, with "our" old friends... feeling the raw feelings of hurt and utter ecstasy.

Lately my mind is drifting to my fiance between the wives... Brandi... that was the shear meaning of insanity but man was she hot....

Minute by minute accounts are never boring!!!!

Totally agree!!!! Minute by minute forever ;)

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:04 pm 
Pervert

So looking forward to your next update - and as others have said - as much details as possible please!

Unread postPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:14 pm 
Player

OOAA wrote:
On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)

A "dream come true"? You do realize that this is a true story and his marriage totally blew up and cost him his family? And he has spent years trying to get his life back together. Is that how you dream of your life going?

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:56 am 
Pervert

JeffBingham wrote:
OOAA wrote:

A "dream come true"? You do realize that this is a true story and his marriage totally blew up and cost him his family? And he has spent years trying to get his life back together. Is that how you dream of your life going?

Being able to experience the most deep fantasy in real.

As always, never everybody is aligned...

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:58 pm 
Pervert

Hi Turbo, are you working on the next installment?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm 
$2 Ho

Hay, Me too waiting for the next installment, PLEASE

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:41 pm 
Pervert

Still checking in regularly here for another update of one of the very best stories I have ever read on this, or any other site - Turbo, please, please, please find the time to continue!

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:20 am 
Trainable

Awww thanks everyone...

I'm trying to build a huge garage by myself before winter comes so I just don't have the time or brain energy to sink into this and do a good job...

The best things in life are worth waiting for and man do I still have some incredible stories... the girl/fiance I had next was a virgin when we met and... holy shit that was an insane cuckold journey in itself :whip:

Just know I'm not gone forever (Insert Arnold meme of "I'll be back") ;)

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:01 am 
Pervert

Best luck with your garage and all other stuffs ;)

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:58 pm 
Pervert

So relieved to hear you are still with us turbo. Can't wait till you've got some free time to continue your story! The cliff-hanger you posted last has left many here I'm sure wanting to hear more. Hope you get that garage finished soon!