My Cuckold Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
lala2323
Prepubescent

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by lala2323 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:43 pm

Amazing next step! I can't imagine coming right out with it.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:23 am

This is an amazing story, even more amazing because it's not all just about sex. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:15 am

gesdell wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:40 pm
WOW! I can't believe you opened up to her and told her the truth right at the beginning of your relationship. It was the right thing to do, being honest, but to open yourself up for rejection just to make her feel better seems so hard that it could cut diamonds.
Yeah, I hear you… Even while writing this I remember certain elements so vividly. The humiliation of telling her… her naked on the couch and crying, her beautiful apartment with the pictures on the walls. But can’t 100% remember if this scene happened day 2 or maybe after another date. It was very soon in the relationship (too soon likely). My gut instinct tells me it had to do with feeling utterly inadequate in her presence. Like I expected her to tell me to get the fuck out any minute so I may as well hurry the process along by showing her all my cards…

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:13 am

Amazing narrative! I can't wait to see what her reaction was. As a truly submissive, introverted guy, I can relate to how you were feeling in that moment, had this gone totally sideways or was there still hope that she would somehow be accepting of how you were.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:58 am

There will always be regret in any decision we make in our life. I hope you feel good about the ones you have made despite the results. Some of my happiest moments would make others cry, but I savor them anyways. Even losing my dog or cat, while sad, makes me appreciate how much better my life was with them in it, however short.

pines
Virgin

Unread post by pines » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:16 pm

Turbo,

You are a master storyteller, and are clearly a great writer. I have had many of the same feelings that you express in your story, and I could see myself making some of the same choices.

I'm fascinated with all of your stories, and am eagerly awaiting your next post(s)!

Thank you for continuing to share your stories with us. The wait was worth it.

Pines

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:34 pm

Part 4
Eva let me go and stood up. She turned and looked at me for a second and left the room.

“Fuck!” I thought “I fucked up again… fuck fuck fuck”

Eva came back out with her bath robe on and sat in the sofa across from me. We sat in the silence and then she said

Eva: “So… what? I don’t understand…”

“Oh shit” I thought… and felt my stomach turn. Sitting in the silence in a well lit room trying to explain your kink to someone you barely know, much less a beautiful woman, is it humiliation?

Me: “I’m a big guy” I started out saying “I get that I’m tall and hairy and have a deep voice. Kinda macho on the outside… but sexually… I’m not… you know?”

Eva: Hesitantly “Are you gay? Or like bi or something?”

Me: “No, well, I don’t think so… I’m just… I like the woman I’m with to be… dominant… like in control… I like to be less than… does that make any sense?”

Eva: “… so like you like to be a bitch?”

Her frankness caught me totally off guard and the word she used didn’t seem to fit but I laughed…

Me: “Well I guess in the bedroom… kind of… but not really all the time out of the bedroom… you know? Like I still want respect…”

Eva: “Like with whips and chains and handcuffs? Like everytime?”

Me: “No, no… none of that unless you’re into that… like I get off on… humiliation…”

Eva: “Interesting… I love when a guy knows what he wants… that’s hot.”

Me: “Yeah… I know one thing, you are sooo sexy and hot…. I definitely want you…”

Eva: “… I’ve never met a guy… like…. you … hmmm. I wonder if there is something I could sense about you and that’s why I was so drawn to you? So… I can’t bring myself to understanding why you would turn me down? If you think I’m so beautiful, why not tell me this stuff another time, like (laughing) when we know each other better…”

Me: “Well… to be honest… it wouldn’t be very good sex. I like this stuff, it gets my motor running. Without it I have some tricks up my sleeve that will be great but you might be able to tell I wasn’t really into it. My brain would be someplace else… you know? And I don’t want to start this… with a lie… I want you to know who I am…”

Eva: “I want to know that too…. And you may find yourself in luck… I’m a horny woman… as you may have guessed… I haven’t done anything really kinky though, but would be interested if you taught me…”

There was a little silence as it seemed there was tension in the room.

Eva: “So me coming to you naked and telling you that I’m yours… that’s… not your thing?”

Me: “No, it actually makes me feel very uncomfortable… I mean I want you… I want you so fucking bad… but to be given it to me… to be told ‘I’m yours’ that’s… that puts so much pressure on me…”

Eva: “So if I want you… how do I get you?” she said with a laugh

Me: “You can have me anytime… I guess I just want you to see me… to really know what is true in my heart… and accept me…”

Eva stood up and walked over to me. She grabbed my hand and stood me up to look into her eyes.

Eva: “Well I… I think I accept you… I still… love you… I think I would do anything for you, I think you could have figured that out… but I need you… I need to feel you”

“Love me???” I thought but didn’t say anything, well because holy shit she was hot.

She slowly opened up her robe and took my hands and put them on her young beautiful firm breasts. They were so… perfect and she smelled so so nice. She kissed me and I was thinking thoughts of humiliation even though she wasn’t in that head space. We made out and she put her hands up under my shirt to my chest.

Eva: “Oh, I’ve never been with a guy with a hairy chest before… it’s just so… manly” she said in a sultry sexy voice and a smile

She could see me smile with a little wince at that remark. She looked into my eyes for a moment and one side of her mouth lifted in a half smile.

Eva: “Sorry… how about… let’s see this little pecker you got in those underwear…”

She said it looking into my eyes to guage my reaction. I smiled and had brief auditory gasp. I grabbed her and kissed her hard. I lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.

“Oh!” she gasped “You liked that, didn’t you?”

I continued to kiss her hard pawing at her body, feeling her flesh and wanting to devour it.

“I wonder if I’m even going to feel you, you know, size matters…” she said in a playful manner giggling

I gasped again and kissed my way down her body to her perfect mound…

That was it, heaven! Never before, never since have I smelled or tasted anything so sweet. It was exotic and while I can appreciate a musky pussy, this one was… not… it was just delicious. I devoured it and went right away to getting to know a pussy as only a cuckold can. I listened to her gasps and quickly found what she liked. I remember sticking a finger in that perfect wet pussy and it gliding right in. She was tight and I could feel the muscles flexing. Her moaning was so hot and she lifted her legs to give me all the access. Before long she was cumming all over my mouth and immediately after grabbed my face to give me a big kiss and lick her juices off my face. That was so hot, she was so hot.

I was still dressed and she grabbed my belt and started pulling. My anxiety was sky high wondering how she would react when she saw it. Luckily it was at full attention. Eva pulled down my pants and then my underwear and was lost in lust as my penis popped out. She didn’t even hesitate and went in to give me a blow job. I pulled away immediately.

“What’s wrong?” she asked looking at me

“I… please don’t do that… I don’t… it makes me uncomfortable” I said hoping to not bring the mood down in the room. “It’s too…. It’s like too alpha or something… I’m sorry”

She laughed “So you only want to eat my pussy but don’t want me to give you head? Well, I think a girl could learn to live with that!”

We both laughed and I kissed her again.

I asked “So, out with it… is it small?”

“Well” she said looking at it and putting it in her hand. “I would never usually comment on a guys cock other than to say it’s the biggest I’ve ever had…” she laughed “and well I honestly haven’t been with many guys… but….” As she stroked me a few times, her hand fully enveloping me, and precum was flowing out “Well it’s not the biggest I’ve seen, but I’m sure it will do the job!”

It wasn’t quite the answer I was looking for but I figured fuck it, I gotta feel her.

I was on top of her and she told me she was on birth control and doesn’t like condoms. She said she really doesn’t have a lot of regular sex with guys. I remember thinking there was a lot of clues I want to follow up with in that sentence, but now is not the time.

I slid into her easily as she was very hot already. She moaned and smiled. I started moving slowly trying to pace myself. I didn’t want her to know just how fast I can cum but after only 15 seconds I had to pull out.

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“Umm… haha… I cum really fast and I’ve never been with someone… like you” I said embarrassed

“Like me?” she asked

“You’re a model and the hottest girl I’ve ever seen!” I said laughing

“Well buddy, I think I’m shooting higher on the scale tonight, you’re a perfect ten and I’ve never been with anyone as hot as you!” she said laughing
I didn’t know what to say to that because I could see she wasn’t lying. This girl was seriously into me but I couldn’t figure it out at all. I slid back into her and kissed her again and had to stop almost immediately.

“Cum baby!” she said laughing “Cum on me! I want to see that little guy spurt!”

With that I came hard all over her neck, chest and stomach. So much built up. She laughed again and just said “Holy shit! That’s a huge load!”
I put my mouth on her stomach and licked up some of my cum, hoping she was into it or at least not grossed out.

“Oh, that’s hot! You like your own jizz?” She said in a kind of horny way

“Well, lets say I like all cum…” I said with a smile

“Oh, that’s freaky” she said giggling “Fuck are you a kinky guy, well lick it up and get back down there, I still wanna cum!”

I did cleanup and half way into it (of course) I was feeling less into it and went down on her. She would scoop up a little cum between her tits and slap it on her pussy while I was licking. It was absolutely hot that she was into all of this but man it kinda fucked up the awesome flavour of her pussy which was out of this world. I went with it of course and fingered her with two fingers while sucking/licking her clit. She was rubbing her nipples, spreading around my cum and licking her fingers. This woman was a little freaky herself I could tell. She came hard within a minute shaking all over.

She reached for me and I laid down next to her. We were cuddling and she was smiling.

“That was so perfect sweety, you are perfect, the full package, I'm so lucky!” she said with a high pitched squeal and a smile and when she said it I felt like we had been together forever. She kissed me deeply and I was falling for this woman faster than I thought possible.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HOT!!!!!

And really nice she is so into you!!!! ;)

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:30 pm

It's nice that she wants to play your game with you. A lot of women want a man to act more macho and in charge. Some will be turned of by what they perceive as a wimp. There are a few who are into the power exchange game in the bedroom, and sometimes it bleeds out into everyday life.

pines
Virgin

Unread post by pines » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:55 am

Amazingly hot so far. Can't wait for the next installment. You are a great writer Turbo.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:14 pm

Any chance you are going to continue your original true life story?, it really did end just as it was getting white-hot!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:37 pm

Not everybody can write like you. Do you even realize how good a writer you are. Incredible concentration there. You left us hanging with the Leah saga. That was a torture. Hope you continue this one.

lala2323
Prepubescent

Unread post by lala2323 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:07 am

+1 to what others have said Turbo. Every few months I go back to read your Leah series. I'm not going to beg again for a conclusion to that. ;-) However, would love to see you return to complete this next set. Thanks so much!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:23 pm

sabaya 167 said:

"Not everybody can write like you. Do you even realize how good a writer you are? Incredible concentration there. You left us hanging with the Leah saga. That was a torture. Hope you continue this one..."

I couldn't agree more, my thoughts exactly.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:40 pm

I cannot bare to let this thread time out! I am hoping that Turbo will decide to finish his amazing first true story, or at the very least make a post outlining what happened after where it suddenly stopped.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:07 pm

4th Act Leah Part 37 – Back in the Saddle

All right, it’s been a while but I believe I have a couple more stories involving Leah in the back of my brain rattling around. I’m sorry I’m jumping around, I’ll get back to the Eva story eventually.

I left you all with Leah, Len, and her friend Tabitha in a threesome and me cuddling with Carmen (wince). As well she just came out and told Marc of our arrangement too.

Here we go.

So life went on, our daughter was still very young at this point and was possibly learning to walk around now. We knew we wanted Leah to get pregnant, wanted it to be mine, and of course, still wanted Len to be in our lives. He continued to come over mostly on the weekends and she would still be going to his place at least one weekend a month. Life was good.

Leah was getting much more out in the open with it. Len didn’t like it and he would grumble but wouldn’t say much anymore. He would come over and she would just jump up on him and start making out and tell him how much she missed him. When the three of us would go for supper she would sit next to him and they would mess around under the table, just stuff like that. It was feeling a little more on the poly side except there was little to no sex with me and he wasn’t living with us.

This is one of the things that I can’t remember. :?: I’m sure he moved in with us for a bit for some reason but I have no recollection of when, why, or how long. Anyways obviously nothing that steamy happened otherwise I would remember some of it.

As we were trying to get pregnant, I was still cumming in her after he was done. She would come to me many many nights in the middle of the night and she would start kissing me. She would tell me how they had fucked while stroking and kissing me and then hop on. Sometimes she would wake me by sitting on my face, I always enjoyed that. Once I slid into her, feeling their combined juices, I would always cum so fast and she would lay with me for a few minutes until I fell asleep again and go back to Len. Sometimes I listened at their door. Other times I would find a way to watch. If I did watch or listen, I was always hyped right up on cuck angst, breathing hard, with my entire body freezing cold yet sweating. I felt like throwing up and light-headed, almost faint. Knowing what I know now, that was a trauma response but I had sexualized it to the max. My wife was slowly leaving and it made me crazy with lust. :???:

I don’t remember when, where, or how, she told Len and me when she got pregnant again but she eventually was. I remember I was once again totally and completely ‘cut off’ from her when she was pregnant again and we all seem to love it that way. I would ask her for a little and she would laugh and say “no fucking way” with a little wry smile. She would cover herself when coming out of the shower and really I wasn’t even seeing her naked or touching her anymore. I remember her belly growing and her telling me stories of them fucking in one position or another and I would be pulling my penis to her words until I would cum all over. She was a very very horny girl when pregnant!

I remember watching through a window a couple of times, her riding him with a pregnant belly and it would blow my mind. I would be shaking and would cum just watching them. They weren’t fucking anymore, they were making passionate heart-filled love with each other. I remember the little stuff that seemed to hurt/turn me on the most. How they would lie there afterward and he would rub her belly and she would smile. How she would move her hair to one side to kiss him and how gentle and loving he was with her.

Oh, I do remember one time they were fucking on our big blue couch in the living room. I awoke to their moaning and I opened the door to my room and couldn’t quite see them. I walked closer very quietly and saw him sitting upright and her riding him cowgirl and making out. She was going up and down slowly and grinding down and they were both lost in lust groaning and whispering to each other. I don’t know what I was thinking but I pulled out my penis and started masturbating right there in the living room, 5 feet from them. In my mind this was intense and hot, kinda like I was taking part, but Len saw me first and pushed Leah off and grabbed a blanket to cover both of them so fast. He was so mad at me and yelled “what the fuck is wrong with you, you sick fuck!” I was startled and ran back to my room in total embarrassment. What a gross feeling and what made it even worse was I could hear Leah telling Len, “come on honey, let's just go to bed, I’ll talk to him in the morning” and they both walked past my bedroom door. I remember being so hurt she didn’t stop in to check on me, they just walked by together. :(

Do you guys see a little now why I never wrote this shit? It’s sad, not hot, but I was so fucking lost in the fantasy. :cry:

But there was one unforgettable night… :mrgreen:

So while she was about 8 months pregnant we all went to the city to meet up with Lens' brother to go to the car show. His brother still didn’t know about Len and Leah but also probably figured something might be up because he did come over to our parties and quite a few people knew. I remember before meeting up with his brother the three of us would be walking along, and because we were in the city and nobody knew us, she would give him kisses here and there and she would hold his hand sometimes and he would grab her ass. If anyone saw they would just assume I was the third wheel (correctly).

Once his brother showed up though she was back 100% with me and holding my hand. It felt good and I remember playing a little game where I would kiss her and rub her pregnant tummy while looking at Len. Leah would just giggle and go along with it. At one point she whispered “oh I don’t think he likes that, keep doing it…” then she would kiss me deeper. Len would try to look like he didn’t care but we could see it was driving him nuts. I remember his brother remarking “get a room!” and I said “oh she’s a horny woman when she’s pregnant… just can’t keep her hands off of me!” both of us laughed…. But Len wasn’t laughing… it wasn’t pouting, it wasn’t anger, it was just straight-faced.

Since we were in the city the four of us planned to share a hotel room. Len and his brother in one bed and Leah and I in the other. They loved to drink however and so after getting our bags in the room we all went down to the hotel lounge. It was busy and there was a live band playing. Len and his brother started drinking pretty heavily and since Leah couldn’t drink we just sat there and watched them. She would primarily talk to me and laugh and it was driving Len even crazier and he was drinking even more. Eventually, I told them I was calling it a night and went up to the room. I fell asleep pretty quick and about 20 minutes later Leah came in and woke me saying it was boring down there because she couldn’t drink. She put on her nighty, cuddled up with me and fell asleep.

I heard nothing until the middle of the night. The air conditioner was humming but I heard some serious rustling. The room was pitch black. I was facing Leah and could hear that she was breathing hard. I whispered “are you ok?” and she whispered back “yeah, Len is behind me and has his fingers in me”. The AC unit made just enough background noise that Len wouldn’t hear her whispering and his brother wouldn’t wake up (hopefully).
I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to fuck up her scene. She was fucking around right in front of me, inches away and I couldn’t see any of it. She kissed me and whispered “move over” so I did laying on the edge of the queen-sized bed. My heart pounding so hard I thought I was going to puke. I heard him whisper something to her and she whispered to me excitedly “he told me that he knows you are awake… he said you should go down on me while I suck him.” I was shaking. This was it, we were having a threesome… then there was more whispering and she whispered to me “but I can’t cum on your tongue”.

She laid on her back with her legs open and I slid down the bed and got between her legs. I hadn’t touched her or tasted her for a while and it was amazing. I licked exactly how she likes it and I could tell by her body she was loving it and I could hear very faint sounds of her sucking his cock. I was in absolute heaven but still so frustrated because I couldn’t even see shadows. The room was absolutely pitch black.

She stopped me over and over so she didn’t cum. She would push my head back for 20 seconds and then pull my head back in. I was down there for at least 20 minutes and she was so wet and warmed up. She could get wet from just sucking Lens' cock, but with me there licking her clit on top of it, she was a mess. My penis was dripping in excitement. Finally, she pulled me up to lay next to her again, both of us on our sides. She kissed me and I could taste Len on her and I’m sure she could taste herself on me. I could tell by the quiet rustling that Len was moving up behind Leah. She was breathing so hard and whispering “oh fuck, I’m so fucking horny… I can’t believe I’m doing this right in front of you.” I could tell Leah's one leg was up to give Len access and he was rubbing his cock on her pussy.

Len was whispering to her and she turned a little to whisper back and forth, seemingly having a small conversation, and then she turned back to me and was breathing hard. She whispered to me “oh fuck am I wet and he’s still rubbing himself on me, I’m so horny… do you love me?”
“Yes of course” I whispered back.

She was panting and kissing me harder and I asked “Is he in?”

She whispered, “no, just fingering and rubbing his cock all over, fuck it’s hot…”

After what seemed like a very long time of him rubbing her and me kissing her, she seemed to be going nuts.

“Will you always love me, no matter what?” she whispered

“Oh fuck yeah honey, this is so hot…” I whispered back

She stopped playing with her clit for a moment and reached back to Len and whispered something. Then she turned back to me and kept rubbing her clit.

“Keep… kissing…me…” she whispered while a deep groan came out. I kissed her and could tell she was on another planet, her whole body gyrating.

After about 20 seconds she quietly grunted out “He’s in my ass…” :shock:

My jaw dropped as I heard her stifled deep moans. The whispering they had was obviously about this… but did he say he wanted to fuck her ass or did she? He fucked her ass slowly while she kissed me deeply. She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs to her pussy and slid a couple of fingers easily into her pussy feeling his cock on the other side of the wall going slowly in and out. She kept her hand on her clit rubbing. He only had half of his cock in there but that was plenty.

She was moaning so hard and whispered in a sultry voice between moans “your best friend is fucking your wife's ass… right in front of you… is this special enough for you?... Huh?... Do you like that?... Fuck this feels so fucking good…”

“Fuck yes honey…. Take his cock…” I whispered back

“Now I really am all his honey…” she whispered back

I laid there going nuts straining my eyes to see even the faintest of shadows but could see nothing. Len was almost perfectly quiet and I could sense his hand was wrapped around her on her lower breast pulling her deeper on his cock.

About 10 minutes later they were coming to their crescendo. Leah started to cum and turned to Len. I could hear her say “Fuck Len… cum deep in my ass” not so much a whisper but a command. He increased his rythym and suddenly both of them had very stifled intense orgasms, my fingers still in her pussy feeling her clamp down on them. I could feel Len’s cock spasm into her bowels and she pushed my hand away as there was now way too much stimulation. They slowed and then stopped just laying there with his cock in her ass softening.

She slowly turned to Len and kissed him for a good minute as they calmed down. I could hear them whispering and laughing a little like two lovers. Finally, she turned back to me “we have to get cleaned up, be right back…”

I could hear Len was already getting up and I whispered while holding onto her “But... but I haven’t cum yet, I’m so fucking horny…” :(

She whispered quickly while getting out of the bed not wanting Len to have to wait “you can cum while I’m gone…”

They both went into the washroom with the lights off and then turned them on once the door was quietly closed. I could now see the tiny bit of light coming from under the door and could see shadows in the room… I remember thinking “shit even that would have been great” while still being so horny.

I was stroking myself quietly and wondered what they were doing in there. :roll: I quietly got out of bed and went over to the door and put my nose on the carpet trying to look under the door. They were whispering and cleaning themselves… it was a moment that I will remember. Only seeing halfway up their shins I could tell that was a big moment for them. They stood in the middle of the room and started kissing while holding each other. I was rubbing myself and was horny and scared they would suddenly step out and see me peeping under the door. So embarrassing…

They kissed like that for what seemed like a very long time, then the kissing seemed to intensify and he quietly pushed her up against the wall. She put one leg up on the toilet and they were making out from the sounds.

I could see his knees bending, they were going to fuck standing there facing each other and then they both laughed a little and she turned around and bent over on the sink counter (obviously because she was pregnant). He pushed in deep and hard and I could hear her grunt/moan. He was rough fucking her and she was quietly moaning. I remember thinking “fuck me if Len’s brother wakes up and turns on the lights. Me without pants on, my penis dripping and twitching watching under the door while Len and Leah are fucking… how would we ever explain that shit!”

Listening and watching I began to get tired. It was the middle of the night and with them, you never knew how long they would go at it. I went back to bed and pulled my cock a few times thinking about everything I witnessed, wondering if they were looking at each other in the mirror above the countertop, wondering if he was pulling her hair fucking her harder, wondering who initiated and if Len did all this because we were fucking with him earlier and now he is ‘reclaiming’ her.

I turned my body onto my side and came on the floor thinking “fuck it”… and went to sleep.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:14 am

Does Eva know about your history now, and have you shown her your story here? It's one thing to share it with us strangers here but scary to tell someone you care about. I hope things go well for you with her.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:23 am

gesdell wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:14 am
Does Eva know about your history now, and have you shown her your story here? It's one thing to share it with us strangers here but scary to tell someone you care about. I hope things go well for you with her.
Oh Eva… the fantasy blew that one up too. I have no idea where she is now.
Last edited by turbo55 on Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:17 am

Awesome read Turbo, thanks for taking the time to post it up! :up:

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Great!!!! can't wait to read more!

lala2323
Prepubescent

Unread post by lala2323 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:50 pm

Thank you so much for continuing your story Turbo.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:07 am

turbo55 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:34 pm
We got divorced and it REALLY fucked me up; to the point where many would say I've never been the same. I don't want to go there... not yet anyways...

JeffBingham wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 11:14 am
OOAA wrote:On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)
A "dream come true"? You do realize that this is a true story and his marriage totally blew up and cost him his family? And he has spent years trying to get his life back together. Is that how you dream of your life going?

Couldn't agree more, since when was divorce a dream come true?

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

lala2323
Prepubescent

Unread post by lala2323 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:31 pm

Turbo, thanks for continuing this tale. It's a truly heartfelt and emotional roller coaster for sure. I definitely don't want you to suffer in the retelling, but I sincerely hope you are able to finish out Leah and Eva's tales. Thank you.

lilytailor
Prepubescent

Unread post by lilytailor » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:58 pm

Turbo, Hope your doing well and will recover soon from everything and find happiness that you truly deserve.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 pm

Personally, I'm hoping to hear about this:

"Len did end up hanging with my family, yes we were outed to our community big time, and yes the Len being blindfolded while I was in the room thing did indeed happen. There are even things that happened that will likely surprise even this audience (which I know is tough to do). It`s all to come if I can ever get myself to finish this. We have a very long way to go...

Just don't be surprised at the ending..."