The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:53 am

When I came through the doorway into our house, neither of the lovers paid the slightest bit of attention to me and just continued their rutting. I stood over their sweaty bodies and noticed their clothes on the floor in a pile by my feet. They had obviously been discarded very quickly. I sat down in a chair about four feet from where Carlos and Lynda were fucking and was really amazed by the intensity of it all. They both looked like they might explode or die or something. Lynda seemed to be in one continuous orgasm where she was too exhausted to even made much sound. When Carlos finally came inside her, it looked like he was collapsing at the end of running a marathon and he just kept softy saying things like "oh my God, Lynda" and Goddam, Lynda" like he couldn't believe what he had just experienced. After a minute or two, Lynda looked at me and laughed and asked when I got there, like I really didn't matter. When I said I had gotten delayed and walked in just a few minutes earlier, Carlos started stammering out an apology, saying they were just too horny to wait. I could tell he was concerned, but I told him not to worry about it. In hindsight, i think this was another step along the road toward giving them the green light to have a full relationship without concern for me even though it did not seem that way at the time.

As they recovered Lynda went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and I offered Carlos a drink. I made a round of drinks while he sat still naked on our couch. When Lynda came back in, she had put on a big baggy tee shirt and Carlos then jumped up to go to the bathroom. He came back naked and sorted out his clothes and then asked me if he could borrow a tee shirt, so he didn't have to get dressed right then. I am much taller than him, so the one I gave him covered him much like Lynda's covered her. As we nursed our drinks, they tried to explain that they were waiting for me, but then started to make out on the couch after they got my text, thinking I would be home before anything happened. They did not know when I had really gotten home, so I knew that they were not being completely truthful with me. My guess is that they were making out already when I texted them and got naked shortly after that. Lynda then asked Carlos when he had to leave and suggested we retire to the bedroom since he would be going soon. Carlos looked like he had not recovered enough, but did follow her to the bedroom.

I followed along and watched them lie down and start kissing and feeling each other. It wasn't long before Lynda had his cock in both hands working on getting him rock hard. She then sucked him for a little while until his glistening cock was standing fully erect. Lynda gushed about how she loved his thick cock and wanted it back inside her. They tossed aside the tee shirts and Lynda climbed on top of Carlos and lowered herself onto his cock.When he was all the way inside her pussy the intense look returned to both of their faces and Lynda began to rock back and forth while telling Carlos how wonderful he felt. Her words really seemed to get Carlos going and soon her was arching her back and thrusting hard up into her meeting her thrusts. They went at it for some time and I found myself hard for the third time. They went to change position and Lynda stopped things for a moment, opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a tube of lubricant and Carlos got a big grin. She squeezed some onto her hands and rubbed it all over Carlos' hard on. She then handed him the tube and turned around on all fours. Carlos lubed up her ass and they both seemed excited about what was about to happen. Carlos then turned to me and handed me the tube asking if I could take care of that, since he didn't know where the cap was. I told him sure as he moved into position to put his cock in my wife's ass.

Carlos was a little rough and Lynda cried out in pain as he popped it inside her. She told him to settle down and soon they had worked it up her as far as it would go. As Carlos started to ass fuck her, he was saying "Oh Lynda! Oh Lynda!' again and again. She urged him on saying how good he was and "go, baby, go". Lynda was working her pussy and clit hard with both hands and came very quickly and Carlos unloaded right after. Somewhere during this I had cum, too, but couldn't recall exactly when. This time I went to the bathroom while Lynda was all bubbly telling Carlos what a great lover he is and how he can "screw her butt" any time he wants.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:15 am

When everyone had recovered, Carlos said he had to get cleaned up and get home. Lynda asked him how things were with his wife (her good friend that she was avoiding) and he said things were not good, but that he was trying to make the best of it. He then added that he would be practically having no sex at all if it weren't for Lynda. Lynda repeated that he could have her any time he wanted and he shot me a quick glance, but did not say anything. Carlos got dressed, but Lynda cleaned up and stayed naked. She walked him to the front door and they had a long passionate kissing session before he was gone. She then looked at me and asked if I had anything left for her and I told her I thought I could handle the assignment. I kiddingly asked who she would turn to with Carlos gone, if I couldn't get it up. She teasingly started naming various lovers she had had over time and then suggested that maybe I would rather watch some more and that she should call one or more of them. I challenged her to give one of them a call and she actually started thinking about who might be available on short notice on a Friday.

This got me so hard that I soon was pounding her for all I was worth. Throughout this Lynda was smiling and giggly and clearly enjoying the sex. She came nicely, but I could not help but thinking how the intensity she had with Carlos was lacking. It definitely seemed like Lynda and I were as close as we had ever been, but that she was connecting with Carlos, sexually at least, on a higher level. This actually worried me some, so I steered the conversation to how hot it was watching her and Carlos and how into each other they were. She admitted matter of factly that sex with Carlos was some of the best she had ever had. She speculated that it was because they were sneaking around, not doing it that often, and that they had been close friends for so long. She repeated what she had told me many time before about how she feels like Carlos is my brother and that things are totally safe with him and that I'm so okay with it, etc.

Lynda went on to say how she did feel some guilt about fucking Carlos since he was her friend's husband, but added that what does she expect if she's not going to take care of her man. She added that she was sure his wife was seeing someone else because she had to be getting some somewhere and that hopefully they would split up soon and get divorced. I pointed out that most people don't hope their friends' relationships fall apart and she said it had already happened here and that staying together was making both of them unhappy. Besides she said, once they split up she and Carlos can see each other a lot more. This was not said to tease me, but seemed to be a statement of fact that she believed I accepted also. I found it hot and scary at the same time, but knew that I too wanted them fucking more.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Lynda's affair with Carlos brought out a new side in each of you.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:13 pm

CuckPride wrote:Lynda's affair with Carlos brought out a new side in each of you.

It was so hot and got hotter and more extreme as it went. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:03 am

Carlos was out of touch for several days after the lat encounter, but then contacted me in late May saying he was spending the summer out of the country on his boat in the islands and hoped to hook up with Lynda one more time before he left. She was wiling of course, so we made another plan for them to get together. He and his wife were leaving by boat on the Saturday morning of Memorial Day weekend, so he was taking Friday off to get some last supplies. The plan was that while running his errands one of them would be to stop by and service my wife. Carlos was going to call me whenever it worked out for him when he was on his way to our house. I would then leave my office and drive there to meet him, which again was about a 15 minute trip. It was about 10:30 that morning when my phone rang and it was Lynda telling me that "your friend just showed up unannounced." I said I would be there soon and took off from my office.

When I got home, I found the lovers in the bedroom with Carlos going down on Lynda and her responding quite enthusiastically. She was telling him he was the best at eating pussy, for a guy at least. She had discovered the joys of women about a year earlier. Her compliments really got him going and after she came, Carlos began to fuck her like a man possessed. Lynda "urged him on" as she later called it, saying that he performed on a different level when the woman was very verbal and praised him a lot. They had one long session until Carlos finally came inside her and then got up and dressed quickly saying he had a lot to do. He left saying that he was not planning to be back until Labor Day weekend and would be spending most of his time in the British Virgin Islands.

After Carlos left, I took my turn with Lynda and asked her if she was going to be able to make it through over 3 months without Carlos. She said it would be hard, but then corrected herself to say as long as I am hard, then everything would work out fine. After we finished our round of sex, I headed back to my office. A couple of coworkers asked me where I had been and I so wanted to say that I had been home watching my wife getting fucked by another man, but instead just told them that I had to run back home for something.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:18 am

You must have been as eager for Carlos to return as Lynda was, taking to your role as the voyeur very nicely.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 am

Since it was a holiday weekend, I slipped out early and was home by 4:00 pm. Lynda and I were having a drink just before 5:00 when our door flew open and Carlos rushed in. He did not say anything, but went straight to Lynda and embraced her and began kissing her hungrily. She was giggling and asking what brought him back. He did not say anything, but kept kissing her and started unbuttoning her blouse. She just giggled and continued to kiss him back. Soon her top was completely open and he had pushed her bra down freeing her tits. He had one in each hand squeezing as they continued to kiss. Lynda suddenly stopped him and said "Carlos, we have to go to bed." He grinned and looked at me and apologized for the interruption.

They hurried down the hall discarding clothing as they went. Once they were naked Carlos again went down on her much to Lynda's delight. She was in ecstasy and came more than once. He was relentless eating her pussy and again she was urging him on and telling him how wonderful he was. When he kept on with his oral assault, Lynda was trying to pull him up on top of her and saying how she needed his thick cock inside her. Eventually, he was persuaded and mounted her and began to fuck her like he was trying to hurt her. Lynda just laughed and told him he was crazy as she got into the rhythm. After a good pounding, Carlos stopped and reached for the nightstand drawer withdrawing the lubricant. Lynda started saying to me things like, "Baby, her going to screw my butt. He's going to ass fuck your wife." Seeing my big grin, she said that she guessed I was okay with that and that I was going to do nothing to stop him with her own big grin. I told her that actually I was going to offer him any assistance I could in getting his cock up her ass. Everyone got a laugh out of that, but I was not asked to help, since they manged it just fine. It was really hot to see how Lynda's hands grabbed his cock and tried to get it inside her as fast as possible.

This time Carlos reamed her really good and left her stretched and sore, but quite satisfied. Carlos said the ass fucking was what he would miss most and Lynda teased him that he was a dirty boy and that her butt would be waiting for him when he got home. He turned to me and said he couldn't understand why I didn't ass fuck her every day. Lynda giggled and said she couldn't possibly take it in the ass every day and reminded him what her pussy was for. He finally said he had to leave or that he was going to get so hot that he would never leave. As was her custom, still naked Lynda walked him to the door and had a long goodbye with lots of kissing and groping. After he was gone, I took her a little roughly and she teased me about staying away from her butt because Carlos had left her to sore for anyone else. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 am

CuckPride wrote:You must have been as eager for Carlos to return as Lynda was, taking to your role as the voyeur very nicely.

Yes, I certainly was. ;)

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:32 am

I blame this thread for turning me into a chronic masturbator ;).

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:49 am

CuckPride wrote:I blame this thread for turning me into a chronic masturbator ;).

It still has the same effect on me after all these years. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:47 am

Back to the story:

After that encounter in May, Carlos was in the islands on his boat for all of June, July and August and he and Lynda had no contact whatsoever. When he was back at home and at work in September, he seemed reluctant to start up with Lynda again despite my pushing it a little. After about two weeks, he gave in and came over on a Friday afternoon on the way home. He seemed tense, but he and Lynda fucked furiously for an hour before he ran home to his wife. He said while he was at our house that his wife knew he had been seeing someone, but did not know it was her good friend Lynda. Carlos added that they were certain to get caught eventually and then what do they do. Lynda said she hoped not, but if that happened then they wouldn't have to sneak around any more and that they could fuck whenever they wanted. He was surprised by this and even more so when Lynda said that she did not want anything bad to happen, but if it did, she would rather lose a friend that one of her favorite all time lovers. That is when Carlos gave her the pounding she needed. :mrgreen:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 am

Lynda not only put Carlos' mind at ease, but also got his blood pumping.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:05 am

CuckPride wrote:Lynda not only put Carlos' mind at ease, but also got his blood pumping.

She got his blood pumping to his cock and his cock pumping into her. :lol:

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Just an aside Carlos & wifey need more alone time imho

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:28 pm

CuckedDude wrote:Just an aside Carlos & wifey need more alone time imho

They eventually got that time alone together. :mrgreen:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:46 am

Do you credit Lynda's affair with Carlos for inspiring you to explore your cuckold tendencies, or would those desires have eventually risen to the surface anyway?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:49 pm

CuckPride wrote:Do you credit Lynda's affair with Carlos for inspiring you to explore your cuckold tendencies, or would those desires have eventually risen to the surface anyway?

That is a good question. I have never really thought about that before. I did not think so at the time, but in hindisght the answer is probably yes. I will have to think about that one some more. :?:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 am

Back to the story:

After that first time in September. Lynda was anxious for me to set something up again, so I arranged another Friday afternoon session at our house. Their passion for each other was amazing and they fucked like wild animals. Lynda was on top of Carlos riding him when he came in her for the second time. She then bent done and held him in an embrace as she said over and over "Carlos, I've missed you so much, baby." It was one of the most intimate things I had ever witnessed and was absolutely hot as hell. Soon after Carlos had to run home, but not before we set up the next Friday afternoon play time. After he left Lynda could not stop talking about how great the sex was and how much she had missed him. For some reason, the more she talked about Carlos the hotter I became. I found myself jacking off daily just thinking about the connection the two of them shared.

The next week the sex was even more intense and they fucked three times with Carlos filling her with cum each time. I was jerking like crazy and I think I enjoyed myself as much as they did. Carlos said he was addicted to Lynda and could not get enough of her. After he left this time, Lynda once again could not stop talking about him and how great the sex was. She said she definitely wanted to make these weekly hook-ups a regular thing. The next Friday afternoon, which was the last Friday of September, Carlos was back, fucking my wife all afternoon and she was cumming like crazy. I could clearly see that the closeness and intimacy was growing between them and it made me hard as granite. I wanted to see it intensify and I really wanted them to spend more time together.
Last edited by rypmar7 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:10 am

It's hard to imagine how things could become even more intense between the two lovers.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:12 pm

CuckPride wrote:It's hard to imagine how things could become even more intense between the two lovers.

It seemed to me that every time they were together, they seemed closer than ever before. It was just something that was hard to describe, but really struck me when I saw then together. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:37 am

Moving on to October, 2005, Lynda and Carlos had been having weekly sex sessions that were growing longer and more intense each time. That month their schedule was not quite as regular, but again their sessions grew longer to where they were often fucking three times with Carlos cumming in my wife each time. I was setting records jacking off both while watching them and then later at my office while remembering their passion and writing about it online. I believe they had four more sessions during October and I was close by watching each time. I coordinated scheduling between the three of us and Lynda and Carlos had almost no communication with each other outside of their sex sessions. I think about this time they started wanting to spend more time together, so we kicked off the month of November with an all day Friday boat ride on Carlos' boat, which was a 36 footer I believe. Carlos had found some way to schedule it when he knew his wife could not come along, so it was just me and Lynda joining Carlos on board, which his wife thought nothing of.

Lynda and I arrived at Carlos' house at about 9:30 that Friday morning and his wife was already gone somewhere. We loaded on coolers of drinks and food and set out for a leisurely cruise. We headed out the intracoastal waterway and into the Atlantic, although not straying far from shore. Once out on the water, Lynda wriggled out of her shorts and tee shirt to reveal a tiny thong bottom bikini for which Carlos let his appreciation be known. Lynda pranced around the boat getting up beers and generally doing anything she could to shake her ass in our faces. She teased us relentlessly until Carlos said as captain he had a rule that all beautiful women had to be topless while at sea. Lynda just looked at us and nonchalantly unhooked her bikini top and slipped it off and tossed it to me. She then grabbed the suntan lotion and very sensually rubbed it on her boobs. She then grabbed a towel and walked up to the bow to lie down and sun bathe topless, putting on a show for any passing boats.

After a while, the captain called out to the topless mate that we needed more drinks. Lynda obediently bounced up to where we were and mixed us three strong rum and cokes. She then sat down with us and we drank our drinks while staring at her tits. Lynda made a remark about how being on the boat topless makes her super horny. Carlos looked at me and said that someone needs to do something about that and I said that as captain he outranks me and should go first. Carlos stood up and slipped out of his swim trunks revealing a growing erection. Lynda looked at it and giggled, saying it is always good to see an old friend. She then knelt down and began to suck his cock. Something about her legs and butt in just a thong looked sexier to me than her mouth working on his cock. She sucked him expertly and it was not long before he was pumping his cum down her throat and she was swallowing every drop.

More to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 am

It was very courteous of you to let the captain go first. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:53 pm

After Carlos finished cumming, Lynda said she needed a drink and slugged down the rest of her rum and coke. She started making another one, but Carlos was all over her and soon managed to free her from her thong, so that she was completely naked, too. He soon had her on her back on one of the soft cushioned bench seats and then worked his way in between her legs. He got into position and began to go down on her pussy, something she has always loved. Soon he had her writhing around and exclaiming how he's the best at oral ever. He had her cumming and crying out and practically yelling at him that she needed him inside her. I learned during those days that Carlos was a "connoisseur of cunnilingus" like they said about Wade Boggs one time. He honed his skills to give himself time to get good and hard again, so he could perform at the expected high level.

Eventually, Carlos put his very hard thick cock into Lynda's pussy and gave her quite an enthusiastic fucking with her urging him on with each thrust. I had jerked off all over myself before he finally came in her. After they calmed down and could breath again, we sat there naked and finished our drinks. After another round Carlos decided that he was ready to ass fuck my wife. I went and got the lube while they kissed and groped each other. When I returned, they were ready for action and Carlos took the tube and got them both ready. Once his thick cock popped inside her back door, Lynda giggled that she was now Carlos' three hole girl. This got him going and he gave her a particularly rough ass fucking, but she definitely did not complain. After he finished I told he had completed the hat trick by cumming in all three holes and he was quite pleased with himself.

I wanted to fuck Lynda then, but she insisted that I wait until later when we got home. She and Carlos then snuggled together still naked as he drove the boat back in. I thought they were going to fuck one last time, but we found ourselves back to his dock almost before we realized it. I unloaded things from the boat and put our things in our car and was hauling Carlos' things up to his house, while Lynda went inside to use the bathroom. Once everything was loaded, I went to see what was taking Lynda so long and found her on her knees in the kitchen giving Carlos a combination blow job and hand job. I said what if you wife comes home, but neither of them seemed concerned at all. I was getting anxious to go, but Carlos was taking his time about coming for the fourth time. When he finally came, I could not get Lynda out of there fast enough. Fortunately, his wife did not come home until long after we were gone. On the ride home, Lynda dreamily talked about what a wonderful day it had been and I reminded her that she was going to get it good when we got home.

At home, I was incredibly turned on and fucked her like a mad man, which drew laughs from her about how turned on I was. After some lengthy sex, we took showers and relived the days activities, although we were both too spent to go again. Lynda really liked prancing around the boat topless and then naked and said she thought we should take many more boat rides with Carlos. She said that they have become such a good pair that it was like they should be in the sexual Olympics together. Lynda said that she definitely wanted more Carlos, more often and told me to get to work setting up more encounters.

More to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Lynda and Carlos would take the gold at the Sexual Olympics in every event.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:31 am

CuckPride wrote:Lynda and Carlos would take the gold at the Sexual Olympics in every event.

I think so. They developed quite a chemistry. :cool: