Body Image - What men really think is sexy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
afagehi7

Re: Body Image - What men really think is sexy

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:10 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:41 pm
Do men really think they can tell hotwives on here what they should look like and how to dress to attract men?
Kinda like men telling women what kind of dick they need. 🤣🙄
I was complimenting farmgirl.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:26 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:10 am
Her number1 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:41 pm
Do men really think they can tell hotwives on here what they should look like and how to dress to attract men?
Kinda like men telling women what kind of dick they need. 🤣🙄
I was complimenting farmgirl.
I know, that's why I didn't quote you. LOL
I was just adding my cup of coffee worth.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:04 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:00 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:36 am
early-kink wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Understandable your personal preference is for women to be all made up as you have mentioned before "glam".

I don't wear makeup unless I'm going to a formal event. I have had more than a few people (both men and women) tell me I don't need to wear it.
I'm far from colorless or pale 😂

I have never needed makeup or to be glammed up to catch a man's eye 😉

My personality and presence when meeting in person is what catches their attention. My eye contact and the way I carry my body, the way I move and use the space around me. None of that has anything to do with what I am wearing or if I have added color to my skin. (My dirty mind attracts the men online, lol)

I'm thick and I know it but I also know that all I have to do is offer to walk (slowly) up the stairs in front of him and most men will be hooked. 😏😈

Own it Hotwives! You are all awesome! ❤💙
Sexy, confident ATTITUDE is the most alluring thing to me. The feminine color thing is my own preference - but also that of MANY guys out there. Just watch a lady with killer makeup walk by guys and notice how they turn their heads and follow her until out of sight. I've made a point of watching other guys in just such a situation - because I wanted to learn what "looks" interested guys.

I was working construction in an office building on a renovation / expansion job. There were a couple of "glam" ladies in those offices who turned EVERY head whenever they walked by. Not all young teenie-boppers" either - but mature, colorful (dress and makeup), very sharp ladies. Those women KNEW they were getting the attention of every guy on the site, and a few times I'd notice them with a slight smile on their faces. Those ladies LOVED all that male attention. Other, equally attractive women who were "minimalists" with their dress and makeup - didn't get the same attention. (don't shoot the messenger - just reporting what I saw!!). They say we guys are VISUALLY stimulated - and I noted which "look" got the most attention. I've noticed the same results in many other settings as well. Just sayin' ........ for those interested.
Sometimes, earlykink, you just need a bigger shovel so you can dig your hole faster ;)
If it takes "glam" to get your attention or other men's attention, then you/they won't be getting to sample this Hotwife.
I always dress nice, always have makeup on, even to rake hay or to work cattle. I don't dress up because I don't dress down, ever. I'm sexy and confident the way I am, I have no use for superficial men looking for "glam". If a man really needs "glam", it can be found at Walmart in the toy section. You can pose Barbie and dress her however you want. She won't mind at all that she's just an object, glammed up for a man to gawk at, with no real substance.
I think he's using glam loosely for lack of a better term. I'd say that you are just right, some make up and nice dress... Especially your beloved sun dresses

:D :D

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:10 am

Marco wrote:
"I find attitude to be extremely arousing."

Yes, but with a ever present smile.
Well dressed and letting men know she likes their kind attention.

traddis
Virgin

Unread post by traddis » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:34 am

All women are beautiful even those who think they are not. They do not need to have large breasts, black tattooed arms or tin tacks through their lips or nose. The colour or shape of their hair is not important. All they need to be is soft and warm. To hold a woman in your arms, any woman is magic.

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:40 pm

Confidence. A confidant woman who carries herself with confidence is sexy as hell to me. She's comfortable in her own skin. She's not bashful in the bedroom. Doesn't giggle at inappropriate moments (such as when I drop trou) :mrgreen: Loves men and you can tell she loves men. Isn't afraid to try new things. Moving slowly and confidently - damn, that just gets me every time!

That's what makes a woman sexy to me.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:41 pm

mr-nobody wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:40 pm
Confidence. A confidant woman who carries herself with confidence is sexy as hell to me. She's comfortable in her own skin. She's not bashful in the bedroom. Doesn't giggle at inappropriate moments (such as when I drop trou) :mrgreen: Loves men and you can tell she loves men. Isn't afraid to try new things. Moving slowly and confidently - damn, that just gets me every time!

I think that sums it up best…. Confidence. My wife is a BBW and has never had confidence in her dress. Once she started HW activities she has gone much more confident about wearing long cut tops and showing cleavage. She understands now that most men are attracted to a confident woman that takes pride in her assets. It has been a remarkable change over the last 10 years

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:11 am

I have found as i have gotten older that i like a woman that looks like a woman, let me explain. A woman is one that has curves and and embraces herself as she is and does not try to make herself into something she is not. I guess it might be said that she has character. Her eyes sparkle and she is full of life. A womans beauty has nothing to do with her size , or shape. My wife is a plus size girl and she is my life but i dont look at her as a plus size girl. A few of lifes events on woman adds to her beauty not detracts.

kay0113
Virgin

Unread post by kay0113 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:43 pm

I think skinny eomen r not attractive at all. Thick ass well dhaped and oreety face!! Ill take my wife all day!!’ Just wanna wztch her have sex though. Lol
Looking for my first time in front of husband

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:46 am

kay0113 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:43 pm
I think skinny eomen r not attractive at all. Thick ass well dhaped and oreety face!! Ill take my wife all day!!’ Just wanna wztch her have sex though. Lol
How about a picture? Is she going to get verified?

Hotwifejoy
Virgin

Unread post by Hotwifejoy » Thu May 04, 2023 6:43 pm

Not sure if you are looking for a woman's opinion, but what I can tell you is that all the guys I have been with have been very forward about what they find sexy...#1: my boobs...#2: by tight pussy (and how it tastes) #3: my bj skills... #4: How open I am about what I want....the proof is in how fast they get hard when they see me....lol

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Wed May 17, 2023 3:14 am

I have no set ideals for what I find attractive in women (or men for that matter) but I have noticed that as I’ve gotten older I find younger women less sexually appealing, not unattractive but I find it difficult to look at a woman under 30 and think of her in a sexual way. Other than that I can look at a lot of different people and see things that turn me on. Also I never used to like how breast enhancements look but now find them fascinatingly attractive, especially if it’s quite obvious they are fake

Ladybird
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Ladybird » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:54 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:48 pm
early-kink wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:11 pm
The two posts I made on Aug. 9th at 3:05 and 3:42 talking about women "rocking their sexy womanhood" are NOT just about the superficial aspects!! By doing those outward things, you ladies project that you're OWNING your femininity - your sexy womanhood. That in itself sends the signal that you want to look great and catch a guy's eye. You're putting your feminine, pretty side out there for guys to notice you. Question ........ Do you want to "blend into" the background, appear colorless and pale, plain, bland and "blah" ?? Or do you want to catch the eyes of guys, make them look a 2nd or a 3rd time - be that POP of color that women have been known for ....... for decades??

IMO - pale lips make women look sickly, and their lips (which we guys find a SUPER-HOT attraction!!) just disappear on their faces. Their are a few young women on TV and sports shows that wear "white-ish" lipstick / gloss ......... and their lips disappear. They look anemic and sickly. WHY (!!!!!) do they do this??? It IS NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!! We guys ARE NOT attracted to a woman who looks like a sickly, skinny, teenage boy!!!

Put these tips for attracting guys into 4 "C's" - curvy, colorful, confident, and cuddly.

Curvy - not pencil thin & gaunt-faced. Have some curves.
Colorful - put on some COLOR ladies!! Dresses/tops/skirts/shorts, lips, mani-pedi, blush.
Confident - OWN your feminine looks and sex appeal. Don't hide in the shadows like a cobweb. Make eye contact!!
Cuddly - Show the guy you love being close to him!! We guys have our own brand of fears & insecurities too - if you snuggle up close to us we relax and are more ourselves = more fun to be with. Not stick to him like 2 coats of paint - but pleasant physical contact ........ hand holding, sitting close, hugs, snuggling up (especially in cooler weather!!)

I hope this helps any ladies with doubts & questions. Remember the 4 "C's" !!!
Understandable your personal preference is for women to be all made up as you have mentioned before "glam".

I don't wear makeup unless I'm going to a formal event. I have had more than a few people (both men and women) tell me I don't need to wear it.
I'm far from colorless or pale 😂

I have never needed makeup or to be glammed up to catch a man's eye 😉

My personality and presence when meeting in person is what catches their attention. My eye contact and the way I carry my body, the way I move and use the space around me. None of that has anything to do with what I am wearing or if I have added color to my skin. (My dirty mind attracts the men online, lol)

I'm thick and I know it but I also know that all I have to do is offer to walk (slowly) up the stairs in front of him and most men will be hooked. 😏😈

Own it Hotwives! You are all awesome! ❤💙
Nice one! I couldn't agree more :-)

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:27 am

Self-confidence isn't that important to me. In fact, as a Daddy Dom I'm attracted to girls who are naturally submissive, even a little insecure or shy.

I like natural beauty, the cute girl next door type. I don't like plastic surgery or a lot of cosmetics or tattoos.

Only authentic, thinking girls. Superficiality is a huge turn-off.

OldBoyToy
Virgin

Unread post by OldBoyToy » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:11 am

SRKnight wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:41 pm
mr-nobody wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:40 pm

I think that sums it up best…. Confidence. My wife is a BBW and has never had confidence in her dress. Once she started HW activities she has gone much more confident about wearing long cut tops and showing cleavage. She understands now that most men are attracted to a confident woman that takes pride in her assets. It has been a remarkable change over the last 10 years
I like the confidence also. And to be honest SEKnight, I think a woman with confidence AND the breasts that your wife has would be a dream come true!!

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:03 pm

So refreshing to see a group of men be so open minded and embracing REAL women.
Proud wife of StateIn88

+jonnychingas
Prepubescent

Unread post by +jonnychingas » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:11 pm

wantahw wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:21 pm
LisaViva wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:12 pm
Ten years as a Greeter... I have been mostly nude since I was 19.

Recent pic...

Gorgeous!
OMG What a beautiful sexy fuckable woman