Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
alex7419
Virgin

Re: Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

Unread post by alex7419 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 am

Hey charmingprince, I hope everything goes well ...

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Everything went well for about 2 days. 2 days and then everything kind of went crazy again. For a while, anyway.

I stayed away from home until Saturday, basically. I didn't feel like confronting Kevin and I wanted to give Sarah time to explain to him what had happened. I also didn't want to screw up my Saturday away with Samantha. I made reservations for dinner and booked a room at a 5 star hotel in a town about 90 minutes away. I picked Samantha up around noon on Saturday. It was a fun ride to our hotel. We laughed and talked the whole 90 minutes. The further we got away from town, the more relaxed we became. She had been worried about hiding this trip from Tim, I worried about hiding it from Sarah. But as the miles went by, we seemed to care less about that. You could almost feel the situation become more relaxed.

We checked into the hotel and decided to do some shopping. I bought her some clothes and bought myself some things as well. We went back to the hotel, showered and got dressed for our date. It was fun, just a normal afternoon and evening. Had a fantastic dinner and a few drinks. Went to a little bar near the restaurant after and drank some more. We talked about everything except my marriage and her relationship/arrangement with Tim. We held hands all day, kissed each other, it was just a nice sweet night. Went back to the hotel, got in bed and just kissed and held each other. We made passionate love and I do mean passionate. It was just amazing.

When it was over .... things got crazy. It started with her asking, "This has been a wonderful day, but, when we get home, tomorrow, what happens?" I told her that I didn't know. I told her that I wanted to keep seeing her. She said, "But, you're married." I said that I knew that. She asked what my plans were with Sarah. I told her that I hadn't thought about that. She said, "Well, when are you going to think about it?" She was beginning to sound irritated. I told her that I didn't know. "So," she said, "I'll just be the woman you fuck?" I told her that wasn't what I wanted. "What is it that you want?" she said. I told her, again, that I didn't know. "Are you going to leave your wife?" she asked, "Or are you going to let her fuck her boyfriend while you fuck me?" I said, "I don't know, are you going to stop letting Tim tie you up and fuck you?" She said, "Fuck you, we're not married, I can fuck whoever I want whenever I want."

It went downhill from there. We fought for over an hour. Finally, we just went to sleep. Angry. The anger was there the next day, too, when we woke up. Samantha would barely talk and when I tried to talk or broach the subject, she told me to shut up. She was distant, angry and seemed, I don't know, detached and a little crazy. I was just sick about the whole thing. We had had such a wonderful time up to that point and now it just seemed hopeless and over. The ride home was the exact opposite of the ride there. Almost total silence. We got to her place, she grabbed her things, got out of the car, said, "Don't call me" and slammed the door behind her.

I went immediately to a bar. I was still a little hung over from the night before but I was just so damn depressed about Samantha and how completely messed up my life seemed to be. I didn't know how to make things right. I knew drinking wasn't going to help but it was all I could think to do.

I drank and thought and drank and thought and finally, hours later, stumbled out of the bar to drive home. I really shouldn't have been driving but I was close to home. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. It was Sunday night and I figured Kevin would be gone. I was wrong.

I made it home just fine, but, Kevin was there. Sitting with Sarah in the living room. Waiting for me, apparently. They both looked nervous, apprehensive, I don't know what word to use. I looked at them both and Kevin said, "I want to talk to you." Sarah looked at me nervously and got up from the couch and went upstairs.

I sat down on a chair in the living room, he stayed on the couch. "What happened here Thursday?" he said. I was drunk and angry and said, "What do you mean? I fucked my wife and told her my days of denial were over. So were my days of paying for you." He looked at me and said, "Hey, you're the one who was fine with me being with Sarah. You're the one that liked the idea of her having a boyfriend." I told him he was right but, obviously, I had changed my mind. He asked why. I told him that I didn't like being denied access to her, didn't like having no sexual or emotional contact with her.

"So, if you had some sexual contact with her, you wouldn't have a problem with me and her being together?" I said, "I don't know, I mean, what the fuck, you wouldn't even let me kiss her feet. Why would that shit bother you? Why would any of the little things I wanted bother you? You had it pretty good and you had to get greedy and demanding."

He said, "But, that's what you wanted, isn't it? To be our slave? Isn't that what you wanted?" I said, "No. I don't know. Maybe, once I did but I didn't like it. It was too much."

"Sarah says you fantasized about serving me. Is that true? I mean, I saw and heard you the night I let you suck me off. You didn't seem to be upset that night," he said. I said, "Honestly, I wasn't upset that night. I don't know, that was just a fantasy." He looked me right in the eyes and smiled, "What was the fantasy? Sucking me? Worshiping me? Serving me? Knowing that I was making love to Sarah?" I mumbled, "I don't know."

He said, "You still want to serve me?" I told him "No," but I sort of looked down when I said it. He put his feet on the ottoman of the chair where I was sitting. His shoes were on. I looked down at his feet and felt a stirring. Honestly, I did. He said, "Go ahead, why don't you take my shoes off so that I can relax a little while we talk about this." I didn't move. "Go ahead," he said. I mumbled, "Kevin, I'm not in the mood...." He said, "Go ahead." I was frozen. My mind was screaming, "Don't do it!" but my cock, it was springing to attention. He said, again, "Go ahead, do it." Finally, I reached down to unlace his tennis shoes. He pulled his feet off the ottoman and set them on the floor. I looked at his feet, shoes unlaced but still on his feet. I looked at him and he nodded his head. "Go ahead," he said.

I slid off the chair and got down on my knees and slid his shoes off. He lifted his socked feet up toward my face and I grabbed them and inhaled his scent. I didn't look at him, just his feet and began to gently rub them. I lasted about 10 seconds and then just started to kiss his socked feet. He leaned back and let me. Eventually, I slid his socks off and just kissed his bare soles and toes and then the tops of his feet.

"So," he said, "You do want to worship me?" I said, "I do but I need to be with my wife. I don't...." He cut me off and said, "I know. You need sexual contact. Come here. I'm going to give you sexual contact." He had sweat pants on. He pointed toward his crotch and motioned me up. I slid his sweat pants off. His cock was erect, I could see it through his underwear. He said, "Now, I'm more than willing to let you have some contact, every now and then. Right now, for example, but you know, you have to compromise a little, too."

I was drunk, upset, depressed and horny. I kissed his cock through his underwear. "Compromise how? What do you want?" He said, "Only one of us can be in control here. You can see that, right?" I nodded my head. "I think it should be me," he said, "what do you think?" At that moment, I realized my one true failing. I was addicted to my fantasies. I was. I was weak, very weak, when it came to them. I knew that when I was in a right, strong frame of mind, I could resist the temptations. But, I suppose, like a junkie, my problem was, I wasn't always in that right frame of mind.

He said, "Well, what do you think?" I said, "It can't be like before." He said, "Sure it can." I shook my head and said, "It can't." He said, "Oh, it can. I know what you want, go ahead, take it." When he said that, it was the first time that I noticed that his speech was odd, kind of slurred, but very slow and deliberate. He had been drinking or taking pills or who knows what. I felt slightly empowered. Almost like I knew that he was worried, desperate. He spread his legs apart and said, "Go ahead." I said, "I need more than what I had. I need ...." He interrupted me and said, "I know, you need sexual contact. I'm going to give it to you." I said, "No, I mean, with Sarah." He said, "No, with me. You know you want it. I know you want it. Go ahead, enjoy it." Then, I made a mistake and said, "Just this one time?" He laughed and said, "I'm sure we can work something out on that."

I thought about Samantha. She seemed gone to me. I was just heartbroken. I was. I know I'm married but there was something so exciting about her. She snapped some part of me awake. I thought about how good it felt to be with Sarah just a few days earlier. I thought about how good it felt to be back in control. But, I stared at his hard cock. I remembered how good it felt to have him in my mouth. I thought about all the years that I had fantasized about this guy. All the years of jacking off to thoughts of serving him. I honestly didn't know what to say or do.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:29 am

Welcome back. From your update is evident that your life is anything but boring. :lol:
I'm curious to read more.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Not boring, that's for sure, Alex. :lol:

Sometimes, though, it's at least not crazy. At that moment, kneeling in front of Kevin, I had a moment of clarity or rational thought. I realized that I just couldn't go down that road again. I couldn't let him call all the shots, couldn't let him deny me access to my wife. So, I looked at him, stood up, and said, "I just can't. Sorry."

I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer and went into the media room to sit and drink it.

I didn't hear anything from the other part of the house. After a few minutes passed, Kevin appeared in the media room. He had a beer in his hand, as well. He walked over to where I was sitting, set his beer down, grabbed the back of my head, and pushed my head toward his waist. He said, "You need to do this." I shook my head but looked straight at his sweats and saw his rock hard cock pressing against them. I said, "I just can't. Sorry."

I said, "I didn't like the way things were. I'm done with living like that." He said, "Sarah likes it when you serve us, serve me. Slide my sweats off and do this." I wanted to do it, I did. My resistance was fading quickly. A string of thoughts ran through my mind, all of them justifying how I could suck his cock and still keep some form of control over things. I think I knew even then that I was just lying to myself but sexual urges do seem to push reason out of your mind, don't they?

I said, "I plan on having sex with my wife, tonight." He shook his head, "No, not tonight. Tonight this is what you get." He pushed my head closer to his cock. I slid his sweats and underwear down and started to kiss his cock. I said, "I want to have sex with ...." He pushed my mouth onto his cock and I took him in my mouth. His cock was salty and I could smell that distinctive odor of man musk smell. I slowly sucked him, letting his cock go in and out of my mouth. He didn't like the slow speed and pushed my head forward, indicating he wanted me to go faster. I let his cock drop out of my mouth and I looked up at him and said, "No. I can't do this."

He looked angry and shook his head. "Yes," he said, "you can."

I said, "No, I want to have sex with Sarah tonight. Not you, her."

He said, "Well, you can't." I said, "Yes, I can and I will. If you want me to suck you off, that's fine, but I will be fucking my wife tonight."

He called for Sarah. She came downstairs and into the media room. She looked stressed. Kevin said, "He won't do it." She sat next to me and said, "C'mon, honey, you know you like that, just do it. It's OK."

I said, "No, I think tonight, I'll be making love to you. If he wants his cock sucked, I'll gladly do it, but, I'm fucking my wife tonight."

Sarah said, "What has gotten into you? This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I told her that I didn't know what I wanted any more.

That night, that was the truth, I didn't know what I wanted any more. A lot has happened since then. A lot. I know more, today, about what I want, but, that night, I really wasn't sure.

Kevin sat down on the couch next to her. What a sight, I thought, the three of us on that media room couch, at a sexual standoff. I slid my hand up and down her leg and said, "I'm going to have some part of you, tonight." She said, "Which part?" I said, "Which part are you going to give me?" She looked down at her feet and I said, "Your feet. Is that what you're suggesting?"

She said, "Will that make you happy?" I said that I wasn't sure but it was a start. I got on the ground and slid her socks off and started to kiss her feet. I said, "Go ahead, take care of him." Kevin said, "I can't do this if you're here." I said, "I can't see anything from down here, pretend I'm not here." I licked and kissed the soles of her feet while she leaned over and took him in her mouth. I really couldn't see much, but, I could hear the slurping noises. Eventually, I slid my pants off and tried to get her feet on my cock, so she could give me a foot job while she gave him a blow job. I just couldn't lay at the right angle without my head bumping into his legs and feet. Finally, I gave up and just laid down, my head near his feet, her feet rubbing my cock while she leaned over and sucked him. I'm sure no one was comfortable but Kevin as I was down near his feet, pushing my groin into her soles and she was trying to keep her legs and feet on my cock while she bent over and sucked his cock.

Eventually, she just went back upright and I could see she was stroking his cock with her hand. He slid his foot onto my face and I kissed it while she she used her feet on my cock. I guess the whole setup was more exciting to me because I came pretty quickly. As soon as I was done, she leaned back over and finished him off with her mouth. I could hear him grunt as he blew his load in her mouth.

There was then an awkward silence (well not really silence as Kevin and I both were breathing pretty heavily). I said, "I'd like to please my wife now." I slid my mouth between her legs and slid her shorts and panties off. Kevin stood up and said, "Fuck this, I'm leaving." Sarah sort of said, "No, wait," but she didn't budge. I thrust my tongue and mouth onto her pussy, licking her, kissing her, rubbing her. She grabbed my head and pushed it onto her, even tighter, and she tensed and came.

After about 30 seconds, she said, "Did he really leave?"

I just laughed and said, "Yeah, he sure did."

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon May 09, 2016 4:21 pm

A lot has happened in the 5 months since my last post, so I figured that I would catch up those of you that are interested.

Kevin left that night and didn't come back. Sarah said that he'd had enough of the craziness. She demanded, begged, pleaded, you name it, that I let him move back in and let them continue their affair. Although there were a few times that I was close to relenting, I said "no." She cried, she was angry, I received the silent treatment, but I refused to budge. Part of the reason was that I was angry that things had come undone with Samantha. I really liked her and figured that if I couldn't get what I wanted, why should Sarah get what she wanted.

But, that was only part of it. The bigger problem was that I knew that I had marshaled just about all my strength in resisting Kevin's dominance and his desire to take my wife and be in control of my life. I've said it before, I, deep down, did want Kevin to control me. I wanted to be his servant. I wanted him to take my wife. I was attracted to him, to his sexuality. I could see myself doing just about anything that he told me. It scared me. The feeling of losing every bit of control. To doing whatever my wife and her lover said. I didn't want her to fall completely in love with him, either.

Sarah refused to talk with me or even look at me. When she did speak to me, she was angry and bitchy. We slept in separate rooms and nothing that I said seemed to have any impact on her. When I'd say things like, "there will be other times and other men," she'd angrily say, "Oh, don't worry, there will be other men."

A couple of weeks passed and nothing was changing. I stayed away from home just so I didn't have to deal with her bitchiness and the uncomfortable air that seemed to fill our home. Then, one night in December, I got a text from her around 7:00: "Can you be a dear and bring some wine home?" I texted her "sure" and asked what kind. She responded and I hurried up and went to the store to get what she wanted. I rushed home, hit the garage door button and saw a very familiar car in my spot.

Tim ...... Tim was over.

I entered the house and heard his voice and hers. "Slave," he bellowed, "Get that wine in here, we've been waiting."

I entered the TV room and there was Tim, sitting on my couch, in his workout clothes. Black shorts, a grey sleeveless cutoff/tank. Sarah wore a black crochet net body stocking with some sort of crotchless panties. His fingers were shoved inside her pussy, thrusting in and out. She was leaning against him on the couch, kissing his shoulder and upper arm with every thrust of his hand.

I was in shock and just stood there. "Pour that wine and is that how you greet your Master?" Tim yelled.

I quickly found a corkscrew, took the cork out and poured 2 glasses of the wine for them. I muttered, "I'm sorry..."

He stared at me and said, "Excuse me?"

I said, "I'm sorry Master."

He growled, "Get down and worship my fucking feet, now."

I dropped to the ground, slid off his shoes and started to rub and kiss his socked feet. His socks were moist and wreaked of his sweat but I buried my nose into them and passionately kissed them. I wondered how much he had told her (if anything) about Samantha. Sarah paid no attention to me.

"Have you forgotten what you're supposed to do when you see me?" He said.

"No Master," I said, "I'm sorry, I just was caught off guard."

"What are you supposed to do when you see me?" He asked.

"Your feet, Master. Worship your feet."

"Then do it," he said, "Take those socks off, taste my sweat and foot filth."

I slid his socks off and started to open mouth kiss his soles, licking the salty sweat and sock particles from them.

"Well?" He asked.

"Delicious, Master. They taste delicious." His feet were really sweaty and salty, today. I'm not sure that I ever remembered them being this sweaty and they definitely had a stronger aroma than normal. But, I liked it. I felt myself getting hard. It was good to smell and worship a real man again. I had missed Tim, I guess.

He took his fingers out of my wife and stuck them up to my mouth. "Clean my fingers," he said. I licked the juices off his fingers.

He looked at Sarah and said, "Tell your husband what you want tonight."

Sarah glared at me and said, "I want you to fuck me, Master." Tim looked at her and said, "I'll definitely do that."

He looked at me and said, "Slide my shorts and underwear off, Slave." I did as told. His rock hard cock was fully erect.

He said, "Tonight, Slave, I want you to lick the sweat off my cock and balls. When you've sufficiently cleaned me, I'll fuck your wife. Tonight, while I fuck her, you'll rim me Slave, do you understand?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, Master."

Tim said, "I've wasted too much time with you two. It's time to move things along. You both need to know your places." He looked at me and said, "Where is your place, Slave?"

I said, "At your feet, Master." He laughed and said, "Where else?" I hesitated and said, "At your ass, Master?" He laughed again and said, "Is that a question?" I said, "No, Master, at your feet and ass."

He grabbed my hair and I began to lick his cock and balls. He pushed my head deep into his groin. His musky scent was incredible and his cock and balls were sweaty and salty. After a couple minutes, he said, "Let's go" and we followed him to the Master Bedroom.

Sarah got on her hands and knees and he had me guide his cock into her. As soon as he was in and in a rhythm, he grabbed my hair and directed my head to his ass. I kissed his ass cheeks and then began using my tongue to rim his ass hole. I licked and used my tongue and could hear him groaning as he fucked Sarah. For her part, Sarah moaned loudly. This was sort of a first. It had been awhile since I was this close to an ass hole but I did my best, sensing when he seemed to groan at the use of my tongue and remembering that he liked me in certain spots. He fucked her for at least 20 minutes. He never seemed to slow down, but, kept a steady rhythm of fucking her. I could taste his ass juice, his sweat and I could hear his cock entering her, every thrust, and I could smell her pussy as well. She came first and he tensed, grabbed my head and buried it in his ass and then he came inside her.

They fell to the bed. "Go clean your mouth, Slave," he bellowed, "and then get back here to clean us up. Hurry."

I rushed to the bathroom, and washed my mouth with soap and water. I didn't know what else to do. Then I grabbed mouth wash and swished it through my mouth and on my lips. Then I thought, "Fuck, this mouthwash might burn them," so I quickly rinsed and washed my mouth out again.

I ran back to the bedroom and Sarah opened her legs for me. I thrust my mouth into her pussy and licked her clean. Gobs of his cum were spilling out of her and into my mouth. After a few moments, I went over to Tim. His flaccid cock was on his stomach and cum was pooled around it. I very delicately and gingerly licked up the cum and licked his cock clean.

After I was finished, Tim said, "Go get our wine, Slave. Then, you'll prepare us dinner. I need a shower and want you to clean my balls, ass, legs and feet in the shower. When I'm done, you'll clean your wife as well. You'll need to go to my place and pick up clothes for me to sleep in and a suit, shoes, socks and fresh underwear for tomorrow. I'll be staying tonight. Charge my phone when you're downstairs getting our wine. When I see you come back with the wine, you need to be appropriately dressed."

I ran and got their wine and ran into the guest bedroom to find one of my slut maid's uniforms to wear. I didn't know if he wanted me dressed as a butler or maid tonight but was afraid to ask. It suddenly dawned on me that we may not have food to cook. I checked the refrigerator and was right, we had no food. I went back into the bedroom and said to Tim, "Here is the wine. Master, it appears that I don't have food, may I please go to the store and purchase some? I can be back in a half hour and begin preparing your meal."

He laughed and said, "Get me a belt." I ran to the closet and got one of my belts. After handing it to him, he directed me to turn around and slide my panties down. He gave me 3 quick swats to the ass. They were harder than I expected. "Turn around," he ordered.

I did as told. "You have permission to go to the store but you will be back in 30 minutes at the longest. I am hungry and don't want to wait. I am not pleased that there is nothing here for me to eat. I should make you go to the store as you are dressed but just this once, I will make an exception and let you put your clothes on. If this happens again, you will need to go dressed as you are. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," I said, and ran out of the bedroom.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 pm

I made them a garlic, basil and parsley chicken with romano tomatoes. I knew that I could whip it up in about an hour and it was light and healthy and tasted great. I just served it with steamed broccoli and I picked up a nice wine to go with it. Sarah came down at one point while I was cooking and gave me a mocking, bitter laugh. "I told you that there would be other men," she said. I asked her why Tim and she said, "Why not?" I said, "If this is some ploy to get Kevin back, it's not going to work." She laughed and said, "No ploy. Just hope you're happy being a bitch boy slave because Tim and I talked all about what will be expected of you."

I whispered to her, "You wanted to get away from this guy, what are you doing?" She laughed, "That was before. Besides, he knows how to fuck me and control me. How do you like seeing a real man take your wife? How did his filthy cock taste?" She laughed again. "By the way, you know to refer to me as 'Mistress' from now on, right?"

I glared at her and said, "Yes, Mistress." She laughed again and gave my face a little slap and said, "Don't forget it. Oh, and you know that cage you love so much? Well, it will be going back on again. And, you'll need to start using those dildos again. Your ass needs practice. What if Master wants to take your ass, bitch boy?"

I said, "That will never happen."

She laughed and said, "Won't it?"

I served them dinner and waited on them, throughout. I kept their wine and water glasses full while they chatted.

After dinner, Tim said that it was time for his shower. I stripped naked to get in with him and he said, "Whoa, leave your panties on, I don't want to see all of you."

He directed me to kneel down while we were in the shower and I was to soap and wash him from his waist down. He told me that I was to leave his ass for last. There was something erotic about having to serve him this way. I can't really describe it. While I washed he said, "Sarah knows nothing of Samantha and I intend to keep it that way, if you don't disobey me. I know what you did with Samantha and I am not pleased."

I tried to defend myself and he said, "Don't embarrass yourself. I know what you did and you will be punished, believe me. But, there is no reason for Sarah to know about it, unless you force me to tell her."

I told him that I would not.

"Good, then let's lay some ground rules out. Everything you did in the past, you will do again. Cleaning my place, my car, picking up my dry cleaning, doing my laundry, doing my chores, polishing my shoes .... you understand?"

I said that I did. "Good," he continued, "Now, I realized that last time, I didn't do enough with you. You had to much self control. You will wear the chastity cage again and under no circumstances will it be removed unless I allow it. You are to have absolutely no contact with Sarah, unless I say so. In the past, I let you have her feet, for example, but, now, her feet, if I let you have them, will be a reward. She is mine, do you understand?"

I muttered that I did. "I will let you cum, once a week, that is essential for good prostrate health and good mental health. However, I want you to start understanding that since I control when you have release, I am the one that will tell you how and when. We're going to start tonight. We did a little practice with dildos and toys. You will need to get used to those. I want you to start associating sexual release with that. You see, you need to be .... re-programmed. It's really a natural thing. Feet turn you on now, in the future, it will be dildos. It's all just getting used to these things. You're already excited and aroused by my feet and my cock. No, don't argue, you know that's true, correct?"

I mumbled, "Yes, Master." He said, "Look at me when you speak to me." I looked up and said, "Yes, Master."

"Good," he said, "Don't fight things so much. Now, tonight, we learned that you liked my ass, correct?" I said, "Yes, Master." He continued, "This is all designed to make your life and Sarah's life as rewarding and enriching as possible. You two sought me out and wanted me to control your lives. Sarah is a mess. She needs to stop taking those pills and needs to sober up a bit, wouldn't you agree?"

I agreed. "Kevin was a user and we need to erase him from her memory and one way to do that is to show her that what she really wants and needs is your subservience and my dominance. She needs to be controlled and you aren't capable of that, are you?"

"No, Master, I'm not," I said.

Tim said, "She's been a bitch lately, I'm sure, but we'll change that. You two will form a bond again, serving me. You two will be happy doing it and will find it to be very rewarding. I was too easy on her last time. This time, she will have more rigorous guidelines and responsibilities. You will too."

He continued, "Now, tonight, she will suck my cock. I want you to watch because I want you to see that she needs to serve me, mentally, physically and sexually. I want you to understand as this goes on that she belongs completely to me. She is your wife, legally, but she is my woman in all other ways, do you understand?"

I said that I did. "OK, now, you'll email every day to ask what chores and things that I need done, also, I will have instructions for you almost every day. You won't have any free time but that's a good thing, you'll see, because with free time, you'll just think about things other than serving me. Now, before you wash my ass, I want you to slide your hand inside your panties and start stroking your cock. I'm going to lean up against the wall. I want you to kiss my ass. I want you to kiss my ass hole. I want you to worship my ass while you stroke. I don't want to hear any groans from you. I want you to cum in your panties and then, when you're done with Sarah, you'll clean yourself up and we'll lock you up for the week."

He turned against the wall and said, "Get to it and enjoy. Make out with my ass. Make love to my ass with your mouth and tongue. This will be your release for awhile, so I would suggest you find the part of this you like the most and really enjoy it."

For the second time that day, I kissed, licked and rimmed his ass and ass hole. This time, I stroked myself while doing it. His ass was muscular and tight. It felt good to kiss it with the water falling down on us. It felt good to serve a man. I realized that a huge part of my sexual fantasies and my sexual likes were related to serving stronger men. I didn't find Tim to be particularly attractive - not like Kevin, who I positively was drawn to-but I was very sexually attracted to serving Tim. He knew what buttons to push. So, I masturbated while kissing and licking his ass hole. Water rained down and kept getting in my mouth, which somehow made it better. I came in my panties after a couple minutes and then I stopped.

"Good," he said, "You must feel better, now. Wash my ass now." I took the wash cloth and did as told.

Next was Sarah. Even though I had just cum, being so close to her while she was naked, had me half hard, again. Her bitchiness actually made it even more arousing. While I washed between her legs and her pussy, she taunted me, whispering, "How would you like to lick me clean? But, you're not allowed, are you, bitch boy?"

When I washed her feet, she'd pick them up so that I could clean between her toes and her soles. She sat on the little shower seat and put her soles right onto my face and said, "Lick them, lick them before you wash them."

I finished with her and took my own shower. The hot water was almost gone but I finished, put on a fresh pair of panties and the maid's outfit. Tim and Sarah were in bed and Tim had me come over so Sarah could lock me into my cage. Tim said, "I'll be keeping the key."

He had me sit on the floor and said, "Now, Slave Sarah, you could have my cock or another drink before bed. Which would you prefer?" Sarah said, "Your cock."

She kissed his cock through his shorts and then slid off his shorts and underwear and slowly started licking his cock and balls. She loved sucking his balls and then going back to his shaft and licking it. Eventually, she took him completely in her mouth and started sucking him, deeply and quickly. He put his hand on the back of her head and guided her up and down. "Look at me while you are servicing me," he told her and she looked up, into his eyes. "Watch, Slave," he said to me, "Your wife knows who she serves now."

Eventually, after a long, long time, he tensed and shot a load into her mouth. "Kiss your wife, good night, Slave," he said to me and I did. She let all of his cum slide into my mouth. "I'll expect breakfast at 6:45, Slave," Tim said.

I went to bed and set the clock for 6:10. I wanted to make sure that I was up early enough to have Tim's breakfast and coffee ready right at 6:45. I knew how demanding Tim was in the past and figured he would be even more so, now. And, I was right.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 pm

I was up bright and early and made time a breakfast of eggs (whites only), multi grain English Muffin and fresh fruit. He came to the kitchen to eat, but, I served him breakfast. While he ate, he told me his plans.

"Slave B," he said, "I know that the first time around I said that we would go slow. That didn't work out so well. I know that I said that you could always enjoy your wife's feet and socks, but, again, that didn't work out well. So, I'll be doing things differently, now."

"Yes Sir," was all I could say.

"Starting today, your wife will be required to workout or exercise for at least an hour a day. Her body is perfect, however, her mind is a bit polluted. She needs to stay clean, off those pills and weed. No pills or drugs of any kind from now on. I've given her a list of daily chores, nothing too strenuous but enough to keep her occupied. She will try to get you to do her chores and I can't stop you from doing them, but, it would help her for you to let her do them on her own. She serves me but you still serve her. "

I told him that I understood.

He continued, "You want and need a Master. You need me, but, always remember, I do not need you. I own you. I control you. I do not need you. You will show your thanks to me by worshiping me. My ass and my feet are always to be worshiped. I am not gay and neither are you, however, you need to focus on satisfying your sexual urges by satisfying me and by worshiping my ass and feet."

He must have noticed my lack of enthusiasm and he said, "I know this is something new for you but you were very aroused last night servicing my ass and you have always been aroused by grovelling at my feet. I know this is hard for you to admit. You think that you are less than a man if you get off on another man's body. But, your manhood, it's gone. If you want to be my sub, my slave, you have to let your manhood and pride go. I will not force this upon you, but, if you decide to do this, there's no turning back. So, I need to know what you want to do."

He looked at me and I said, "I understand."

He sipped his coffee and said, "And your decision?"

I didn't quite no what to say. Samantha was gone and Sarah wanted nothing to do with me. Tim also knew enough (maybe all) about me and Samantha and I guess part of me feared him telling Sarah. I really did want to be a complete sub, at times. Maybe, I figured, some of my unhappiness stemmed from the fact that I never quite committed to any of my sexual choices. I liked Tim. I liked serving him. It made me feel so submissive and so aroused.

"I want to serve you, Master," I said, "Completely."

"Good," he said. "I won't harm you and I won't ever force you to do anything you don't want to do. That is the essence of a Master/Slave relationship. But, I expect total obedience."

"Yes Sir," I said.

"You will email me every evening to ask me what chores and tasks are required of you the next day," Tim said. "I will email you today with your chores for the day. I will be over after work and my workout today. You will serve Sarah and I dinner and drinks. I will email you with my choice for dinner. You will go to buy her specific lingerie for my sex with her tonight. I will email you what I want."

It was a Thursday and Tim said that he would spend the night that night and not return until Saturday. On Saturday, I was to clean his condo, wash his car, do his laundry, pick up his dry cleaning, polish his shoes and grocery shop for him. I was also to prepare dinner for he and Sarah on Saturday and serve them throughout dinner and into the evening.

"I will be sending you a link for a certain slave collar - actually for 2, one for you and one for Sarah. You need to wear it at all times at home when it comes. It is a symbol that you have chosen to serve me or that I have chosen you as my Slave. Do you understand?"

I said that I did. He continued, "Do you know what vicarious pleasure is? It means that you experience pleasure through me and, to a lesser extent, Sarah. If we are happy, you are happy. You have to be completely selfless and I think you are and can be. Now, I have to get to work."

I showered and dressed and went to the office. Around noon, Sarah stopped by the office. She was in her workout clothes and drenched in sweat. We made small talk about her workout and then she said, "I'm sorry that I've been such a bitch. Oh, I'm so worn out." She was sitting down and stretched her legs out and motioned to her feet. "My feet are killing me, rub them for me."

I bowed down and slid her shoes off and began massaging her socked feet. She slid one foot onto my groin, rubbing my cage through my pants. "Poor baby, back in that thing again."

I said, "Sarah, is this what you want? Tim?"

She sighed and said, "You won't let me have Kevin, again, so yes Tim is what I want. He'll be good for us. We both need to straighten up. Go ahead, kiss them."

I started to kiss her feet. I felt my cock getting hard, pushing against the cage. She said, "He wants me to vacuum the house today, but, I'm worn out. Be a sweetheart and do that for me, OK?"

I told her that I would. I was a damn marshmallow, no will power. She knew that her feet and her sweet tone would get me to do whatever she wanted. She said that she wanted to get lunch and then head home for a nap. She knew that she needed energy for sex with Tim and asked me to come home around 4:30 and start the vacuuming only if she was awake. "He'll be over by 6:30 or 7:00, so don't let me sleep past 5:30, you'll need at least an hour to vacuum the whole house."

Fast forward to 7:00. Tim arrived, sweaty and tired. I slid his shoes off and massaged and kissed his sweaty socks and feet. Sarah and Tim touched one another and playfully kissed while I served his feet. When he finally had enough of his feet, he said he wanted to fuck his woman before dinner (this was going to be tight as dinner was going to be ready within 45 minutes). He ordered Sarah and I to the Master Bedroom. Sarah was wearing the sheer lace babydoll set (with lace stockings and garter) that I bought, per Tim.

In the bedroom, I was again ordered to clean the sweat off his cock and balls. While I did this, he fingered Sarah and made out with. This time, rather than taking her doggy style, he had her mount him and she rode his cock. They fucked like that for nearly 20 minutes until he came and she came. I dutifully cleaned them both with my tongue when it was over. His cum tasted very strong - it almost gagged me, it was so strong and bitter.

Then we went down and I served them dinner and drinks. Later, I served them wine while they watched TV and chatted on the couch. Sarah was glowing. She always looked radiant after she had been fucked long and hard. She rubbed his legs while they talked and gave him pecks on the cheek and neck.

"Slave B," Tim eventually said, "We're going to take a shower. You will clean us."

Together we all went to the Master Bath and I ran the water for Sarah and Tim's shower. Tim ordered me to strip and he handed Sarah the key to my chastity and told her to unlock me. I was to remain in my panties but enter the shower with them. We have a very large shower but it was a little tight with all of us in there. Tim and Sarah made out while I got the soap on the wash cloths.

"Slave B," he said, "Start stroking and rim my ass. You are not to cum, under any circumstances. You know what edging is?"

I said that I did. "Good," he said, "I want you to do that. Do not cum. Stop stroking when you're close."

Sarah and he kissed and I started to kiss his ass and lick around his ass hole. I stroked myself. He stopped kissing Sarah and said, "Watch our Slave, he loves my ass, don't you Slave?" I nodded. Knowing that Sarah was watching me (even though I wasn't looking at her) made me more aroused. Her lover had me completely submitting to his whims and desires.

I would get close to coming and stop. Tim would tell me to wait 2 minutes and start again. This went on 3 or 4 times. You know how when you are close to climax, how horny you become. Well, that night, it was almost unbearable. So, even though I would stop stroking, I needed to kiss someone. I needed physical contact. His ass was all that I had and so I began rimming him, thrusting my tongue into his ass, even when I wasn't stroking. I put my hands on his hips and pulled his ass into my face. Tim loved it. He said, "Good Slave, good. Enjoy your Master." Finally, he said it was time to wash them and I did. My cock ached - I wanted to cum so bad.

He ordered me to sit on the seat and told Sarah to begin jacking me off. "Put your breasts near his face, let him see your breasts but Slave B, do not kiss them or touch them." It was agony, being so close to her while she stroked me. She leaned in and I could see her beautiful face and wet hair. I knew that I was going to cum any second. He told her, "Keep stroking until I tell you to stop."

I came, it spurted up and out and then, Sarah kept stroking. She slowed down but Tim said, "Faster, keep stroking." My cock was so sensitive and now it started to hurt. Really hurt. I gasped out. She kept stroking. Tim laughed. I wanted to collapse but didn't dare move for fear of what my punishment might be. After a minute, he told her to stop.

I hurt. More to the point, my cock hurt.

Tim grabbed my face and said, "Slave B, I will permit your wife to jack you off but it will always be like that. Did that hurt?"

I gasped and said, "Yes, it did."

"Well," he said, "You can always have your wife help your release. But that is the price. I understand you kissed her feet today."

I looked at Sarah and she sort of smiled. "Saturday," he said, "after her workout, you will be permitted to kiss her filthy sweaty socks and feet and she will stroke you to climax, like tonight."

I thought about the pain and said, "Why?"

"You want her feet, correct? You demanded the right to physical contact with her in the past, you have that right, but it comes with a price."

I didn't know what to say. He then said, "Or, you can relieve yourself while making out with my ass or feet. I'll let you decide. Think about it and let me know Saturday."

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu May 12, 2016 2:34 pm

EMAILS AND CONFUSION

As you've probably guessed, I keep a pretty detailed diary/log of my life. I'm not really sure why. Sometimes, I like writing to myself about what I'm going through. I type in it almost everyday on the computer. I also store my pictures and videos of Sarah there. Sometimes, I do like to go back and watch some of the few videos that I have of Sarah and Kevin (or whomever) that she sent me to my phone. I keep copies of all emails there as well. It's a pretty complete record of my life and sexual adventures.

In writing in this forum, I review that information.

Tim left that Friday morning. I didn't feel like going into the office early and I made Tim breakfast and went back to bed. I slept until noon. Sarah came home from her workout around 12:30. She was sweaty and looked tired. She had brought home a salad from a restaurant for lunch. She said, "Be sweet and rub my feet for me while I eat, they are so sore and I'm so tired."

I said, "If I do that, you'll just tell Tim and then he'll find some way to punish me."

She smiled and said, "I can't keep secrets from him. And, anyway, what was so bad about last night, you got a hand job from me, didn't you?"

"Yeah, well that was nice, the part where you kept going after I came - not so much," I said.

Sarah said, "Well, Tim's the boss, right? You serve him and you serve me, too. Now, c'mon Hun, rub my feet."

I began to massage her socked feet while she ate. She told me that I could kiss her feet and I did. I shuddered thinking about what punishment would befall me but I did it anyway. Her feet and any physical contact with her was worth it.

As I did this, she said, "Besides, I'm sure you'll be jacking yourself off tomorrow while you rim him. I could see how much you liked it. Honestly, I don't know why you just didn't take Kevin up on his offer to have his cousin be your lover. You obviously like serving men and sucking cock as much as I do. I could have had Kevin and you could have had Bill and licked his ass and sucked his cock. Take my socks off and kiss my soles."

I did as told. I told her that I didn't want Bill, I only wanted to keep some physical contact with her and not give her entirely to Kevin. She said, "Yet, you've given me entirely to Tim."

I said, "But you're not in love with Tim. That's a difference."

She raised her eyebrows to say "and how would you know if I'm in love with Tim."

"Hun," she said, "I think it's great that you can finally accept that you like men, too. Seeing Tim have all that power over you really turns me on. Seeing him make you rub his feet, lick his cock, lick his ass, taste his cum ....."

"I do that but...." I said.

"You do it because you like it. Just accept it. Look, you still have my feet for now. I would feel bad if I felt like you weren't getting anything out of this, but you are. You love serving him. So do I. He's so strong and knows how to control us both. I'll tell you the truth, I missed having him around. You know what it's like to be so submissive, how much of a turn on that is. I mean, it's not like he was ever far away but not .... oh. never mind."

I asked her what she was talking about. She told me it was nothing.

I was hard in my cage and now confused. What was she trying to tell me?

It didn't take long for an answer.

I checked my email and saw one from Tim. It detailed my chores for the day. It also contained the following:

"Slave B, I have debated whether to tell you certain things. You have no right to know my business and, yet, I feel like there are things that you should be aware of. It will make things easier as our lives together progress.

I told you that Sarah was sending me pictures and texts and emails while she was with Kevin. What I did not tell you is that she often begged me to let her come over and fuck her. When Kevin would go back to his place during certain weeks, Sarah would start sending me pictures and begging me to let her come to my place. I am sending just a couple pictures she sent so that you can see that this isn't some kind of mind game. I am good at controlling minds but I do not have to lie.

I always refused her requests. I told her that I would not consider being with her again until that user was gone. If she was going to be with me, she was to be mine and mine alone. I told her that she could only belong to me. I feel the same today. She now sees that I was right in insisting on that course of action. I told you that it takes awhile to accept things, to be conditioned to do what is required of you. She is now in a good frame of mind and sees that.

I have enclosed copies of many of these emails. I want you to see that I had to be stern and uncompromising with her. You will see that she will be a better person now. Her days of pill use are at an end. I send you this because I want you to be aware that she has always needed my steady hand, my guidance and my control. You need to quit enabling her. I can't stop you from doing her chores but I expect you to understand that these will help her in the long run.

You will not have access to your wife. You will not have sex with your wife. She belongs to me. You belong to me. You will come to crave my ass, crave my feet and crave preparing me for sex. You will want my cock in your mouth and eventually in your ass, but, you will not get those things. However, you should think about the satisfaction that it would give you. Read the emails and you will understand what I am saying. I suggest you do not tell Sarah about these."

I began to read the emails and was utterly amazed.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

These are some of the emails:

Sarah: "Hey Big Tim, I miss you and that gorgeous cock. Wanna fuck?" This was accompanied by a selfie of Sarah taken in a mirror of her in a very kinky school girl lingerie outfit.

Tim: "Let's get some rules straight. Who gave you permission to email me? You may email me when I permit it or when I email you and require a response. You are not to refer to me as "Big Tim." I am either "Master" "Sir" or, occasionally, "Tim" is permissible. However, we are not in high school and you won't refer to me as "Big Tim" like you are a drunken school girl. I must ask myself whether you are drunk or high or both.

I'm quite sure you do miss me and my gorgeous cock. I'm equally sure that you miss my presence and control. However, when you last texted me, you were still with Kevin. What is the current status of that relationship? I have no time or patience for talking with you if he is still involved in your life."

Sarah: "Well, excuse me Master. I thought you would love to hear from me again. I just want to feel you inside me. You know how to fuck me. We could both benefit from it."

Tim: "You have not answered my question about Kevin. I still don't like your tone and will block your emails in the future if I receive one more that has that tone."

Sarah: "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed and feeling lonely....and confused :( Kevin and I are still together. I just miss you physically and emotionally. I need to feel you inside of me again. I need to feel your body against mine. I want to rub and kiss your muscular body. I want to taste you. Please, don't be angry with me."

Tim: "If you are with Kevin, why are you lonely? If you are with Kevin, I am not interested. You understand the rules. You either belong completely to me or I don't have time for you. You say you are confused, about what? I can tell that you feel some distress or unhappiness and am willing to talk to you, however, do not abuse this privilege. Does your husband know that you are contacting me?"

Sarah: "My husband does not know that I am contacting you. He has caused a lot of problems between Kevin and I. Honestly, I think my husband wants to be with Kevin and that would make him happy. He's in love with him. Don't laugh, I think it's true.

I am confused because I feel directionless. Sometimes, I feel like I am in love with Kevin but I think that is because he reminds me of the guys that I used to date when I was younger. He loves to party and relax but has no real ambition in life. He is a great lover ;) and there is a lot of passion when we are having sex but something is missing. He is not the lover that you are. He is not the forceful man that you are. You are so confident, so sure of yourself and your decisions. You gave me direction. This is probably telling you too much but I fantasize about how you used to bind my hands and take my body. I fantasize about massaging you and following your every word. No one has ever taken such control of my mind and body. Please don't use this info against me. I'm just trying to be honest with you."

Tim: "Then let your husband have Kevin. Kevin is a user. I don't like seeing anyone used but you're husband sometimes wants to be used. Let Kevin have him to use. Kevin is a man-child. What is missing is my steadying hand. You know that you need to be directed. You know that I know all your deepest secrets and fantasies, so you are not telling me too much. You are only telling me what I already know. You know that I can make your life complete and whole. You need a man to completely control you and Kevin will not ever be that man. I would be happy to let you serve me again, but, I will not do it until the user is gone.

Sarah: "He would be happy with Kevin, believe me. He gave up all rights and access to me just to suck his cock. I think he would be happy just licking Kevin's dirty socks. Lol. I'm not kidding, you know what a freak he is for feet and socks.

I am trying to decide what to do with Kevin. I want him and yet I don't. It's very confusing. More and more, I think of you and your hands caressing my body and your cock being buried deep inside me. ;) I'm blushing as I write this. Please, can't I just come over and be with you for a day. Look at how I can dress for you. Don't you think I look good? Doesn't my appearance please you any more? I know you are strong but don't you long to be with me?" Sarah sent another selfie of her in a fishnet teddy.

Tim: "You look wonderful. Your appearance always pleases me. I can see that even when I'm not with you, you still wish to look good for me. You seek my approval of your looks and outfit and I do approve.

You may not come here. I will not satisfy you or take you unless Kevin is gone. I cannot make it any clearer. I am not a part time thing. I am not an easy fuck. You either belong to me or you do not. If you wish to choose Kevin, be happy in your choice and live with it.

As for your husband, if the time is right and you are willing to comply with my wishes, I will take care of him. He will serve me, like he did before. He will be at my feet, where he belongs. I am now convinced that your husband simply needs to be excluded from any type of contact with you. He was happy being at my feet before and he will be happy again. Trust me, he will stop resisting and simply come to serve me and my needs. Licking the sweat off of my feet will satisfy him and provide him with all the happiness he can imagine.

The two of you have caused your own confusion and unhappiness. You both need to realize that what is best is to be my property. No strings attached, just my property. Your marriage will be better. He will serve you and learn to focus on keeping you happy. Once he sees that he cannot possibly satisfy you sexually, he will forget those feelings. They will be replaced by his arousal at serving me and groveling at my feet. Believe me, I have been through this before. He will come to realize that what minimal sexual activity he needs, he will get from worshiping me. He will lose his manhood as it relates to you, but, he will be able to accept that. You, too, will accept that. You will have no desires other than to serve me and satisfy my sexual needs. You will both be whole again and your marriage will be better than ever. You both need your lives simplified. You have made things too complicated.

But, until Kevin is gone, there is really nothing more to say.

Sarah: "I don't think he is gay but he is definitely bi-sexual. I don't want to doubt what you say, but, he begged and grovelled to have sex with me when you and I were together. It is confusing. Do you really think that will stop if we get back together? I'm not contradicting you, I just think he won't stick with whatever he agrees to and we'll be back to me having to be with him. I do love him (but right now I'm so angry with him) and I do like to still have sex with him, occasionally. He is my husband, after all. But, it's too hard to treat him as my servant and as my equal. Does that make sense?"

Tim: "Yes, it makes sense. It is confusing when roles aren't well-defined. He will be locked in chastity and he will accept it. He will crave whatever release I allow him to have. I will condition him to focus all of his sexual energy onto serving me. Your husband wants to be controlled, like you. Once he accepts that control, he will no longer think of you in a sexual sense. He will know that you belong to me and that I am in sole control of you sexually. The confusion for both of you will end. You will both be happy. It really is that simple."

Sarah: "I believe you. Can I please come over and serve you? Please?"

Tim: "What happened to Kevin?"

Sarah: "It's ending, I know it."

Tim: "When it is over, contact me. Until then, do not ask to see me."

There were many other, similar emails. But, you get the gist of what had been going on.

That Friday night (after my last post), Sarah and I again talked. I did not tell her about me seeing these emails. But, I initiated a conversation about our future and what we expected.

I told her that if Tim is who she wanted to be with, I would accept that decision. She said that she did want to be with Tim. I asked if she would be happy if she and I no longer had any sexual relationship. She thought for a moment and said that happy was the wrong word. She said that she did like to have sex with me but that it was very hard and confusing for her to have sex with a man on the one hand and still try to have sex with me. She said that it made her feel guilty, in a way, even though we had an agreement. Sarah also said that she thought it made it hard on me and hard on her lover. Too many hurt feelings, too much confusion.

She said that she needed to be submissive, sexually. Those feelings were intensifying with each passing day. She said that I could not and would not fulfill those fantasies or sexual needs. She said that all the other aspects of our marriage made her happy. She loved going to dinner with me, going shopping with me, watching TV or talking politics with me. She loved the emotional intimacy we had but she needed something different sexually.

I told her I loved all the things she mentioned, too, but there were times that I still had to be with her, physically and sexually. I told her, though, that I would really try to deal with that. I went back to her feet (in a replay of our many fights with Kevin) and asked why I couldn't at least have that.

She seemed frustrated and said that she had already explained that. I told her that I understood what she was saying but it almost was like me serving her, worshiping her feet. It really wasn't sexual intimacy, it was more satisfying my sexual kink.

She said, "I understand, but, I just feel like there has to be none. No contact. Besides, you get off on serving Tim. I want you to tell me the truth. Doesn't it turn you on licking his ass or his cock or even his feet? You're always so hard when you do it."

I said, "I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I'm not attracted to him in the least. It's more a domination thing or a humiliation thing, it's not like ....."

She said, "Kevin. You were attracted to Kevin, I know."

I said, "I was. I'm not going to lie. I am still. In a perfect world, Kevin would still be here. I would still get to have sex with you every now and then, I would still get to have your feet and I would, occasionally, get to have Kevin. You and Kevin could be with each other as much as you wanted."

Sarah said, "But that didn't work. It won't work. We both know that."

I then said, "Well, what I don't understand is that if I couldn't have you and I let a guy like Kevin or Tim have you, why I couldn't occasionally just be with some random woman. Just so I could have sex, like a normal guy, whenever the mood struck me."

She said, "Because you're my husband. It's that simple. And, with you, the mood would strike you more than you think. Then, you'd want to switch back to being submissive and it's just too confusing. If you want a divorce, we can get one. I don't want one but I don't want to keep living with all this unhappiness and confusion."

Then, we just sat there in silence. I didn't want a divorce. Kevin was gone. Samantha was gone and there wasn't going to be a reunion with her. It seemed the only thing that I could do was acquiesce to her and Tim and get used to not being with Sarah. I was going to have to get used to his feet, his ass and licking the sweat off of his balls as my only form of sexual activity.

I also have to say that I felt betrayed, almost, by her emails. The conversations she had with Tim should have been had with me. Tim wasn't a manipulator, but he was good at playing off someone's innermost thoughts and desires. I didn't like him being privy to all this information and, yet, he really was a Dom and his domination had to be both physical and mental.

I had to figure out things.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Sat May 14, 2016 3:42 am

...GD this is hot !
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm

I was up pretty early Saturday. Tim had a lot of work for me. I went and picked up his dry cleaning, stopped at the store to purchase him some exercise clothes and stopped at another store to pick up some lingerie for Sarah. Tim had emailed me with specific instructions as to what to buy. Also, Tim had me buy him several pairs of underwear. His email instructions on this were specific: "Slave B. As you purchase the underwear I require, please think to yourself that you are paying for the underwear that will soon to be rubbing against the cock that will take your wife and the ass that you will worship like a temple. When you do my laundry today, you will hand wash my underwear. I want you to hold them in your hands and feel the fabric that will be touching your Master's ass and cock. I want you to realize that very soon, they will be well worn and you will be washing them again, however, before you do, you will take your nose and inhale my scent from them and take your tongue and lick my sweat from them. The same with the socks that you purchase for me today. You must realize that doing these tasks is not only your duty but it is also a reward. I am giving you what you will come to crave and think about constantly. I am sure you are probably aroused just thinking of it now. You will learn to surrender complete control to me and you will realize just how satisfied that will make you."

He was correct, by the way, I was aroused reading his email and I was aroused in purchasing his clothes. I was aroused in purchasing the lingerie for Sarah. I imagined her servicing Tim in that lingerie and I imagined sliding his underwear off so that he could take my wife.

Next, it was on to the grocery store to purchase his groceries for the week. I also had to stop at a separate store to pick him up a certain coffee that he liked to drink. Then, it was on to his condo, to begin cleaning and doing his laundry. I entered his condo and quickly slipped into my maid's outfit. I pulled up my stockings and attached them to my garter belts. I slid on my heels. Tim was gone but I never knew if he would stop back. If he saw me out of uniform, I knew, he'd be displeased and I would be punished.

There is nothing too terribly arousing about spending several hours vacuuming, mopping floors, dusting and cleaning showers and toilets. Changing his sheets gave me a little more pleasure if only because I thought of all the times that he had fucked Samantha in that very bed and on those very sheets. Washing his underwear, socks, sweaty gym clothes and other clothes was always arousing to me. Hard for me to explain why, other than, I knew it was the ultimate act of submission and his scent that lingered on his clothes did turn me on. Polishing his shoes was just more hard work. It took several hours to take care of all my chores.

It was then time to change back into my street clothes, stop back at the grocery store and pick up the food and wine for Sarah and Tim's dinner. I went home to find that Sarah and Tim were there. Tim was relaxing on the couch and Sarah was on the floor, between his legs, massaging his calves. They were both in exercise clothes and I learned that they had both gone to the gym together today.

I said hello and asked permission to put the groceries away before properly greeting Tim. Once I put them away, I returned to the TV room and dropped to the floor and immediately began kissing Tim's socked feet.

"Take those socks off Slave," Tim said, "Inhale my scent from the socks and then begin worshiping your Master's feet." I did as told and after a minute or so of inhaling his socks, I began kissing, open mouthed, the soles of his feet, licking his salty sweat and grime. After a few minutes of that, Tim told me to go clean my mouth, which I did with soap and mouth wash. I then washed my mouth out with a lot of water as I figured he was going to have me clean his cock or kiss his ass and either way, I didn't want to cause him any discomfort.

When I returned to the Media Room, Tim stood up and Sarah dropped to her knees in front of him. He told me to get behind him, on my knees. "Do you wish to worship my ass, now Slave?" he asked. I said, "Yes, Master." He responded, "Well?"

"Master, may I worship your ass, now?" I said.

"You may, but only after you tell your wife what my ass is."

I thought about the email and said, "A temple, Master. Your ass is a temple."

"Slave, I told you that you may lick the filth from your wife's socks and feet today. Would you like her feet or my ass? I'm feeling kind today and will give you a choice."

I said, "Your ass, Master." Sarah smiled at me.

I started to kiss Tim's shorts and slid up the bottoms of the leg area to kiss his ass cheeks. Sarah kissed his cock through the front of his shorts. After a moment, Sarah slid his shorts down and we repeated the same kissing on his underwear. His ass was sweaty and I could only imagine how salty and sweaty his cock was.

Tim looked at Sarah and said, "What do you want now?"

Sarah looked up at him and said, "Your cock. Please may I suck your cock?"

He nodded and she slid his underwear down. While I licked and kissed his asshole, Sarah licked his shaft and his balls. A couple of times, our tongues almost touched under his sac. Tim's cock was fully erect and I marveled at how amazing it was. While Sarah sucked him, I tongued his ass hole, darting my tongue in and out and up and down. I could taste his sweat and could feel his grime in my mouth and my cock was pushing against my cage. I could feel when he was ready to cum and he blew his load into my wife's mouth. As soon as she had taken every drop, Tim took his foot and pushed me to the floor and told me to open my mouth. Sarah knelt over me and bent down as if to kiss me but, instead, opened her mouth and let his cum drop into my open mouth. I dutifully swallowed it all.

"Clean up," Tim bellowed, "Start dinner and then get to work on cleaning the inside of my car."

I began preparing dinner and when I had 5 or 10 minutes, I ran out to the garage to work on cleaning his car. It was a 2 hour job to get it the way he wanted and I knew that I'd have to finish while they ate. I had since changed back into the maid uniform and trying to clean that car in heels and a uniform was always a bitch.

They took a nap while dinner was being prepared and I woke them when it was almost ready. I served them dinner and filled their wine glasses and went back to working on the car. I ran inside every 5 minutes to make sure that their wine and water glasses were full or asked if they needed anything. By the time I finished the car, I was exhausted. They drank wine and watched a movie in the Media Room. I then had to clean the dishes. I was starving but I didn't dare stop to eat until everything was done.

Tim then called me into the Media Room and had me lay on the floor near his feet. He handed Sarah the key and had her unlock me. I then began again worshiping his feet while they watched their movie and talked. I was rock hard but Tim had not given me permission to stroke so I didn't. Sarah slid her socked feet onto my stomach while I kissed Tim's feet.

"Do you like kissing my feet, Slave B?" Tim said.

Sarah said, before I could answer, "He's making out with your feet, look at him." They both laughed.

"Stroke yourself, Slave, but do not come, do you understand?"

Again, I did what was now becoming familiar. I'd stroke until I felt like I would cum and then stop, wait 2 minutes and stroke again.

"Kiss my legs, now, and move towards my cock," Tim said.

I did as told and kept stroking. "My cock is filthy, do you want my filthy cock inside your wife?"

I didn't know how to answer so I said, "May I clean your cock, Master?"

"Did you wash your mouth after cleaning my ass?" he said. I told him that I had.

He took my head by the hair and pushed my face into the area between his cock and legs. "Smell me, Slave. How do I smell?" I told him wonderful (even though it was a very musky, strong scent).

"What are you thankful for, Slave?"

"I'm thankful that you are letting me clean your cock, Master," I said, as I began to lick his inner thigh and his sack. He was hard again. He said, "What does my filth and grime taste like Slave? I haven't showered today."

I wanted to cum so badly and I gasped out, "It tastes delicious." Tim was fingering Sarah and she began moaning. "What do you think of how I control your husband?" Tim asked her. She whispered, "I love it."

Tim said, "Who controls you both? Who are you here to serve?"

Sarah whispered, "You, only you."

"What do you want, now?" Tim said. Sarah said, "I want your cock, I need you to fuck me."

I licked his shaft a couple times and he pushed me away. Sarah was standing and sliding off her shorts and panties and got right on top of him and began riding his cock. She leaned over and kissed his neck while she bucked up and down on his cock. His hands squeezed her ass and pushed her up and down in rhythm. She moaned out loud as she rode him and kept saying, "You feel so good." Every time he went particularly deep into her, she moaned especially loud. I kept stroking and stopping every time I was ready to come. Their fucking was loud and she was crying out in ecstasy. Even Tim was groaning.

Finally, Sarah shuddered and began moaning and her whole body jerked as she had an orgasm. Maybe 10 seconds later, Tim groaned and he blew his load into her. She slowed down to almost a stop but rocked gently on his cock. They were both out of breath, both sweating and both panting. She kissed his chest and darted her tongue out, licking the sweat off his chest.

He pushed me to the floor with his foot and she gently slid off him and squatted over me, dropping his load into my mouth. I lapped at her pussy, licking up his cum. She ground her hot, sweaty, messy pussy into my face and tongue. After a minute, she got off me and Tim said, "Slave, clean me."

Cum had dribbled onto his legs and stomach and I lapped it up. All the while I was stroking myself, starting and stopping every time I was close to coming. I wanted to cum so badly. I felt so powerless and so overwhelmed with ecstasy or horniness or whatever you want to call it.

"Slave B," Tim said, "Shouldn't you be saying something, now?"

"Thank you Master, thank you for fucking my wife, thank you for letting me worship you, thank you for letting me taste you. Thank you for letting me serve you."

Tim laid out on the couch on his stomach. Sarah sat by his head. I moved to his asshole again and asked permission to worship his ass.

"Do you want my ass or your wife?" Tim asked.

"Your ass, Master, please, your ass."

He laughed. "You want a man's ass instead of your wife's pussy or your wife's feet?"

I was so horny, so unable to control myself and I said, "Yes, Master, please."

I was ready to cum and I stopped stroking and just kept licking and kissing his ass and his ass hole. It was unbearable.

Sarah said, "He wants to cum. It's so good to see him finally admit that he likes men."

Tim said, "Is that true, Slave B?"

"Yes," I exclaimed, "Yes, I love serving you and yes may I please cum?"

He laughed again. "No, not now. Now, Sarah and I need to take a shower, go get things ready."

I got everything ready and thought that they'd let me shower with them and clean his ass while I jacked off or even clean her feet and let her jack me off. Instead, I stood outside the shower while they showered and I watched through the glass as they touched one another and kissed and I watched Sarah drop to her knees and clean his cock and legs and feet with the soapy wash cloth.

When they got out of the shower, Tim told me to shower myself. When I finished, Sarah was waiting to put me back in chastity. Tim said, "You already came once this week. We're going to sleep now. I neglected to tell you that I have to leave early tomorrow. I have out of town meetings this week. Sarah will be coming with me, so we'll expect breakfast in the morning. We'll be leaving around noon. Check in at the hotel is at 4:00. We won't be back until Wednesday. I'll have errands for you to run every day while I'm gone."

I must have looked shocked and Tim said, "Don't worry. No one there will see Sarah. No one there will know who Sarah is. She and I will eat far away from the hotel. I would not do anything to embarrass you or put either of us in a compromising position. However, she will be bringing your credit cards. We intend to enjoy ourselves and that's what you want, right?"

I told him I did.

He told me to meet him downstairs. I went down and waited for him. He came down and said something like, "Slave, as I said, this time things are going to be different. I am going to take complete control of you and Sarah and your lives. You really will be my property. You exist solely to serve me. You will find your joy in serving me but there will be rewards. When we come back to town, I will release you from chastity and allow you to pleasure yourself. I will allow you to do that while worshiping my ass or my feet, whatever you want. You can see that Sarah needs to be controlled by me, you can see how great her orgasms are but it's more than that. I want to strengthen her physically, emotionally, spiritually and psychologically. She is my woman now and you understand that, right?"

I said that I did.

He explained that it was very natural that I would grow to want to please him in every way and that I would come to find a lot of happiness in serving him. It would naturally follow that I would find my sexual needs also tied to pleasing him.

"I don't think you're gay," he said, "But I think that you find sexual release in submission and service. Since I control you and since you serve me, it's just natural that you'll want sexual release connected with that."

He said that he wasn't forcing anything on me or Sarah, that this was our choice. He asked if I wanted to continue on. I said that I did.

"Good," he said, "When we come back, I want you take Sarah out to dinner. Have a nice night together. But, don't let sexual feelings get in the way. Sexually she belongs to me. I suppose the same is true of you. I will control your sexual desires and your release. Is that what you want?"

I thought about it for a minute and then said that it was what I wanted.

"Good, then get some sleep and tomorrow you'll make us breakfast and you'll have to pack for both us for the trip. I can see you want to ask questions and there will be a lot of time for that. Just not tonight."

I said, "Just one more thing. You said that you only sent me some of the emails. Will you let me see everything. Please, I really want to see what she wrote."

He sighed and said, "I'll think about it. Anything else?"

I looked at my groin and said, "How about letting me ..."

He cut me off and said, "No. I control that and I already said when we come back, I will let you satisfy yourself. Now, if you ask again, I won't let you cum for a month, understand?"

I nodded my head and just accepted that I was no longer in control of my orgasms.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:53 pm

They slept and I finally sat and ate something. Once the realization of what had happened started to wash over me, and once my horniness left me, I really wondered what the hell I was doing. Was my whole life going to be driven by sexual urges and kinks or did I really want to be submissive?

Sarah came up so quietly behind me that I didn't even notice her. I jumped.

"Sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to scare you."

I told her it was OK. She sat down at the table with me and said she couldn't sleep. I asked what was wrong.

She said, "I don't know. Sometimes, this all feels so cruel or something. I don't know if this is really what you want or if you're doing it because I've been such a bitch lately or ....."

I didn't say anything. She said, "Do you really want to be with him more than with me?"

Without missing a beat, I said, "No. I mean, that's all heat of the moment stuff. I think of being with you all the time but then everything gets confusing. I wonder how can I want you but want another man to have you, it's just warped."

She rubbed her foot against my leg. I grabbed her foot and began massaging it. I could feel myself getting hard again.

She was wearing just a shirt, no panties. She spread her legs apart so that I could see her freshly shaved pussy.

"Do you still want me?" she asked, in a soft, sexy voice.

I could barely whisper, "Yes."

"He fucked me so hard tonight, I'm so tender down there and sore. Do you want to kiss it and make it feel better?" she asked.

Almost in a trance, I dropped to my knees and thrust my face between her legs.

"Just kiss it though, we don't want to break any rules. But a few kisses wouldn't hurt, right?" she said.

I very delicately kissed her pussy, slowly and gently putting my tongue inside her and lapping up her juices. She put her legs over my shoulders and gently pushed my head into her pussy. "Just a few kisses are fine, right?" she said.

"Yes, yes," I said, "I'm just kissing, nothing more."

I started to thrust my tongue deeper into her. She said, "Hmmmm...... that feels like a little more than kissing," but she slowly started to rock up and down and back and forth. "Are you sure your Master won't get angry. I don't want to get you in any ...."

She trailed off and tilted her head back. Around her wrist, I saw the chain with my chastity key. She slid it off her wrist and let it drop to the floor. "Uh oh," she said, "Now what if you somehow get that key? What will you ...."

I was already reaching for it with my hand while burying my face in her pussy.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:36 pm

She moaned but softly. Her pussy had been well fucked and I tried to be delicate. There is nothing quite in the world like thrusting your tongue into a well fucked pussy. Well, there is one thing better, at least for me, and that's when you can taste the cum of the man that just fucked that pussy. But Sarah had taken a shower after she and Tim had sex, so the cum was long gone. Still as I played with her clit, I thought about how Tim's cock had just recently given it a pounding and how she rode his cock, up and down and back and forth. My hand found the key and I tried desperately to unlock my chastity while not interrupting the rhythm of my oral service. I never could unlock the damn thing and I finally just gave up. It was more important to taste my wife, servicing her, pleasuring her.

Sarah eventually had an orgasm and let out a moan. I honestly worried that Tim might wake up from the noise but the Master bedroom was far from where we were. She still was rocking back and forth and had her hand on the back of my head, but, eventually stopped. She pushed me with her foot down onto the ground so that I was lying on my back. She got over top of me and unlocked my chastity. She bent over and began whispering in my ear, "How did you like tasting another man's pussy? My pussy belongs to another man, how does it feel knowing that, knowing that you can't even fuck your own wife?" As she said this, she slowly started to stroke my cock with her hand. "You get my hand, tonight. You have to imagine that you're inside of me, imagine my hand is my pussy. I hope Tim doesn't come down and see this, you'll be severely punished, won't you?"

I was mostly silent but I tried to reach up and kiss her neck but she pulled away. "No kissing for you slave, no touching my body with your lips, now. That's only for Tim." I whispered, "Let me touch you" and reached my hand up to her breast. She giggled and said, "Go ahead, you can touch it, and remember what it used to be like when I was all yours. How many men have taken me, controlled me, made me suck them and swallow their cum? Think about all the men and how you now have to beg just to touch me. It's what you want, isn't it? Letting other men have your wife?"

I could barely say, "Yes," I was so aroused. She stopped stroking and sat back on the chair and put her feet around my cock and slowly started stroking with her feet. She whispered, "Go ahead, fuck my feet, that's what you're left with, isn't it?" I pushed up and down and tried fucking her feet from my position. "Go ahead, fuck them, you love my feet, love serving me and my man, don't you?" I thrust up and couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer. I shot a load of cum.

After a minute of silence, she said, "This is what you want, right?" I nodded my head. She stood up and got some paper towels to clean myself and her feet up with. She came back and said, "Clean us up. Don't expect this again. Tim wouldn't like it. I just felt like you needed something...." I thanked her. "He'll be fucking me in a hotel. He'll tie me up, he'll have me serve him. I'll be completely under his control. I'll be completely his. It's kind of exciting to think of being away with him. Does it excite you?" I told her it did. She went back upstairs.

I was exhausted and went straight to bed. Before she left, I had cleaned my cock and she put me back in chastity. I was up early to make sure breakfast was ready for them both. Tim was the first downstairs for breakfast and after I served him, he reminded me that my place was on my hands and knees at his feet. "You do not stand unless you are getting me something or doing a chore, otherwise, a slave always remains bowed down and at his Master's feet."

"Yes, Master," I said.

He started to talk about politics to me. He loved Trump. I hated him but didn't dare say a word. "You'll vote for him, Slave B, you understand?" I dutifully said, "Yes, Master." Tim said, "Good, you can massage my feet while I eat." I began rubbing his feet while he talked about politics. Every now and then, he would ask me if I agreed with him and I said "yes" even though I didn't. Politically, I was way on the other side of the aisle, but, I didn't dare say a word about that. Plus, I incorrectly figured that Donald would never make it through the primaries (this was all in December, remember). He wanted more coffee and I got up and retrieved him more and then went back to his feet. "Go ahead, Slave B, you're doing a good job, I'll let you kiss your Master's feet as a reward." I began kissing his feet. He said, "That's it? More passion Slave or you'll never have the privilege of my feet again." I began really open mouth kissing them.

Just then, Sarah came down and smiled at the spectacle of Tim eating while I kissed his feet. Tim said, "What are you waiting for, get her breakfast." I got up to get Sarah breakfast as she sat next to Tim and began rubbing his leg while giving him a kiss.

They made small talk about what she had packed and what they would be doing while on his business trip. Sarah ate her breakfast and Tim said, "We'll be leaving soon. But, before we go, I want you to understand something Slave." He looked at Sarah and said, "On your knees, it's time to worship your man." She dropped to her knees and began kissing his inner thighs while rubbing his calves with her hands. Tim looked at me and said, "Watch how your wife serves me and realize she will be doing this every free moment for the next 3 days." Sarah moved her mouth up to his crotch and kissed his cock through his shorts. She slid his shorts and underwear off and took his hard cock in her mouth and began giving him a blow job. She licked his balls, his shaft and sucked his cock. She sucked him deeply and quickly, gagging a few times until I saw him tense and cum in her mouth. "Good, now give him his breakfast." I opened my mouth and Sarah let his cum slide into my mouth. "How does that taste, Slave B?" I said, "Delicious."

"Sarah, go shower and get ready. Slave B, when she is done, get her bags to my car. Until then, you get back to my feet." I went back to rubbing his feet.

While Sarah was upstairs, showering, Tim said, "Make sure you do every chore that I give you while I'm gone. Do not fuck things up. I have emailed you a list of things to do and will email you several times a day with chores. As you do your chores, I want you to think of the taste of my feet. I want you to think of the taste of my ass. I want you to remember what a privilege it is serving me. When we return, I am going to let you relieve yourself while you are worshiping my feet. The underwear and socks that I wore last night before fucking Sarah, I want you to inhale my scent from them several times a day. I want you to imagine that when I return, you will get to taste my ass and feet and smell those scents up close. We are going to make sure that you learn to be completely motivated by serving me and sexually you will get release only to those areas of my body. Imagine, too, my cock. I want you to think about how fortunate you are that I let you lick it. You do like my cock, don't you Slave?"

I said that I did. "Tell me what you will miss most over the next 3 days?" Tim said. I said, "Serving you Master and tasting your feet, ass and cock." He laughed.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:36 pm

SUNDAY NIGHT EMAILS AND MORE

Sarah and Tim wasted no time in letting me know what they were doing at the hotel and what was expected of me. I say both of them, but, I think mostly it was Tim.

I only had a few errands to run for Tim that day. I really felt on edge, knowing that they would be out of town and out of my sight. Add to that being locked away in chastity. I cleaned our house and around 8:00, the first email came in. A fairly short video of Sarah in a very nice hotel room. She wore a black bandage garter set. She wore a black bra, no panties and black thigh highs. She was leaning over the bed, her ass and pussy stuck out, waiting for Tim's cock. Tim said, "You need fucked, don't you?" Sarah turned toward the phone camera and whispered, "Yes, please." The camera pointed down to Tim's erect cock as he walked towards Sarah. He grabbed her ass with one hand, said, "I know you need this, been begging for it all day" and the video ended.

45 minutes later, a picture came: Sarah on the bed, legs spread open, cum oozing from her pussy.

An hour later, an email came. It said:

Slave:

I have fucked my woman. She had 2 orgasms before I had 1. She is tired but wants more tonight. Being in a hotel with me seems to have made her very needy and horny. I will fuck her again before I go to sleep. I will fuck her again when I wake up. While I am at my conference, she will send me pictures of her, waiting in the room, wanting to be fucked. By the time we return, she will know what it is like to be fucked repeatedly and deeply. She will know what it means to be my woman. She will come to think of serving me sexually and otherwise as her main purpose in life. She will long for me to take her. She will forget about being with you in that manner, which is a good thing for all of us.

Sarah cannot keep secrets from me and she told me about what happened between you two while I slept last night. I am not pleased. You must understand that I am taking over both of your lives. There is no room for disobedience and no room for secrets. You both exist to serve me. Sarah's disobedience was punished. She is lucky that I merely spanked her ass several times with a brush. Next time, she will not be so lucky. You will also be punished upon my return. I must also now provide you with some tasks. You may think of them as punishment, but, they are not. Think of it as proper programming. I can see now that as long as you consider yourself a man, you will expect to have some sexual intimacy with your wife. This cannot continue.

Long ago, I had you purchase dildos. We never did complete your anal training. It is time to begin that training again. Tonight, you will take the smallest dildo that you own and insert it in your ass. Remember my instructions about proper lube. You may start with small insertions but you will work it in as deeply as possible by night's end. If you are not in panties and your maid's outfit, you will change into those when you have finished reading this. I want that dildo in your ass while you are wearing panties. I want that maid's outfit on you. I want you to lift the skirt up and imagine my cock is that dildo. I want you to think about me fucking my woman while you are doing these things. I want your cock to get hard and press against your cage.

You will also need to purchase a vibrator - tonight, if possible, if not, in the morning. Beginning tomorrow, you will begin to use that vibrator to arouse your worthless cock. You will use that vibrator as a woman uses one. I want you to run the vibrator over your panties, near your cock. When I return, I will release you from your cage and you will masturbate with that vibrator as a woman would. While you are doing this, you will make absolutely certain that the dildo is in your ass.

You will purchase nipple clamps tonight or first thing tomorrow. Get used to those being on your nipples. You will purchase a new bra and panties to wear. Make sure they are a matching set. In fact, buy several sets as I believe that I will be requiring you to wear these as your undergarments for the foreseeable future.

I want you to take my dirty socks and underwear and smell them while you are fucking and playing with yourself. Eventually, you will take one of my socks and ball it up and place it in your mouth while you are fucking yourself with the dildo. This will muffle any screams or moans you might have and will provide you with a taste of my sweat. I want you to always remember how good your Master's feet and sweat taste. I want you to remember always how privileged you are to taste my sweat and worship my feet. I want you to inhale my scent from my underwear.

Since I can no longer trust that you will follow my rules based on your devotion to being a man, I will strip all vestiges of your manhood away. Sarah believes that you like men and I suppose that we will work towards you exploring your feeling towards men. There is no greater man than me, so you are lucky that you will be permitted to worship me and begin to think of sex in terms of worshiping my body.

I will send further instructions tomorrow. You will retrieve my mail in the morning and place it on my kitchen island. You will email me a list of all mail that comes in while I am gone. I want to know the sender of the mail and if I need further information regarding my mail, I will let you know. I neglected to pay my phone bill before I left. It will need to paid in person tomorrow. I left the bill on my island, retrieve it and take it to the phone store and pay it. You will pay with cash. This is my personal cell phone so make sure that it is paid. You will now perform this chore every month.

I am attaching some links of clothes that I will require you to purchase for Sarah and I. Make sure that these items are purchased and available by the time we return.

You will email me back, acknowledging that you received these instructions, and while it goes without saying, you will thank me for allowing you to serve me.

After reviewing the email, I replied as follows:

I received your instructions and will dutifully perform all my tasks. Thank you Master for letting me serve you. Thank you for taking control of our lives and thank you for fucking Sarah. I am so sorry Master for deceiving you and not following your orders. It will never happen again. I hope you enjoy your time there and hope you enjoy your woman.

I was anxious thinking about the dildos. It really was something I was not looking forward to. I was nervous thinking about the punishment that I would receive when Tim arrived home. I was angry that Sarah had told him but, deep down, I knew she would. She truly desires to be controlled and submissive. Tim has a way of absolutely controlling your mind and body.

I wondered about the turn things had taken. Serving Tim was what I had wanted long ago and still wanted. I wondered why I had so wanted Kevin out of our lives only to let Tim take over in a different and more complete way. I thought about how many times he would be taking my wife over the next couple days. How she would cry out during her orgasms. How he would dominate and control her. It was arousing and at the same time .... it made me uncomfortable.

ggg8071
Experienced

Unread post by ggg8071 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Such a great story thanks for writing it!

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Thanks for the compliment ggg.

MONDAY EMAILS AND CALL

I really couldn't sleep well, Sunday night. Part of it was the chastity, which is very uncomfortable. Most of it was my nervousness about the changing circumstances, my fears relating to the new rule of lack of sexual contact with Sarah and the increased contact with Tim. I was nervous about everything. Very uneasy and anxious. I wasn't sure I was making the right decisions. This was what always seemed to play out in my life, a desire to do one thing, to live one way and then an almost immediate regret or questioning of the path that I had chosen.

I was up early Monday. I had to go get the clamps, vibrator and panties and bras. I had to order the clothes he wanted. I had to go to the office. At lunch, I was going to go check his mail. I would get his phone bill from his place, then, and had to go pay it.

Then, as I was looking online, while drinking coffee, I saw the following email from Tim:

Slave B. Do not forget your chores for the day. I shouldn't have to be reminding you but I know I threw a lot at you last night. I will email you more chores later today.

I don't want to throw more at you but an old friend of mine lives here. He, too, is in our lifestyle and is, also, a Master. I am going to get together with him and his Slave later. I will bring Sarah. Do not be alarmed, my friend never comes to our town and will have no idea who she is. Even if he knew, it wouldn't matter. She will be required to serve me and him tonight. I will phone you at noon with the details. Make sure you answer your phone. I know this will probably upset you but it should not. It is time for you and Sarah to accept your roles in my life and lifestyle. I would not force this on you or her, however, I am certain neither of you will object.

I read it 3 times. My heart started racing. I wasn't sure I felt at all comfortable with Sarah being paraded in front of another man. I wasn't at all sure that I felt comfortable risking a stranger knowing our business. I didn't like the fact that he had told me on Saturday that no one would see her there and now he was making plans to show her off to another man. I didn't know what he meant by Sarah being required to serve Tim and his friend, either. I would wait to hear from Tim at noon and then I would call Sarah and discuss it with her. I imagined Tim would be tied up all day with his meetings so I knew Sarah and I could talk.

I first went to the office to try and get some work done. I had some calls to make and one meeting and the 90 minutes I was there was like torture. I couldn't get my mind off what was going on and what was going to be expected of me. I left and ran to an adult store to get the clamps and vibrator. I stopped at another store to get myself the bras and panties and some of the things Tim expected me to buy for Sarah. I went to other stores to get the rest of the clothes Tim had listed in his email.

I went to his place, got his mail, made notes of the senders (there were only 2 pieces of mail). I got his phone bill and went to the phone store to pay it. It was about 11:00 and I had an hour to kill before Tim called. I went home because I really felt nervous and everything seemed surreal to me.

I logged onto my computer to send Tim and email about his mail and I saw an email from Sarah in my inbox. It read:

Hi Hon,

I've been up since 7:00. Tim wanted me up to get him coffee and the USA Today from the lobby. I am not a morning person, ya know, but Tim wants me up early every day we're here to take care of his needs. He has forbidden me to take a nap today :( Not real happy about that, if you know what I mean.

I brought him his coffee and paper and he wanted a back and shoulder rub while he read his paper and drank his coffee. After a few minutes of that, he told me to get on my knees between his legs and give him a blowjob. In a way, I was sort of hoping he didn't want to fuck as last night, he really pounded me. I'm very sore :( Of course, before I could start sucking him, I had to ask for permission. He says that I need to get used to being his pet, his play thing. I have to ask permission before I suck him, permission before I go to the bathroom, permission for everything. He also gave me a list of chores for the day. Training and exercise at the hotel gym, swimming, practicing certain physical positions (like standing still with my arms at my side for 5 minutes, standing with one leg slightly lifted for 2 minutes, kneeling for 10 minutes). He says that I need to get used to physical training and need to get used to asking his permission and doing exactly what he tells me. I have to buy a journal today and he wants me to spend 15 minutes writing about certain things.

He treated my mouth as roughly as my pussy. I gagged a lot on his cock, this morning. He really seemed to have a lot of pent up energy. I blew him for 20 minutes before he came in my mouth. I swallowed and then thanked him. He at least seemed pleased with that. Then, had to wipe him off so he could go to the gym for a workout. In the hour he was gone, I practiced some of his positions.

I hope this isn't boring you. I'm just not ready to go to the gym. I want to crawl back in bed but I don't dare. He'd kill me if he knew I took a nap but I want one sooooooo bad. :( So until I'm ready to go exercise, I figured that I'd write you. Can you believe that when he got back from his workout, he wanted another blowjob! He was dripping with sweat and wanted me to savor his sweat from his chest, cock and balls. He's like a machine. I think he can fuck 10 times a day! This time, he pulled my mouth off and flipped me over on the bed and really fucked me. Not kidding, he really was going fast and deep and hard. He did make me orgasm, but, while that's a nice way to start the day, it made me even more tired.

I had to wash him in the shower. He told me about his plans to introduce me to his friend, Mike. Mike is a Dom that lives here and has known Tim for years. Tim wants me to see how Mike's Slave serves him so I can see what is expected of me. He said there are a bunch of rules that I'll have to learn before we meet. Kneeling, eye contact, Yes Sir, No Sir, that kind of stuff. He says we will go over to Mike's house for dinner. Mike's Slave and I will be expected to cook dinner and serve them. I guess I'll be completely naked by the way he talks. Says Mike may want to examine me and that I should do whatever is required of me. I asked him if Mike was going to try and have sex with me and Tim laughed and said, "Not exactly, but if I tell you to fuck him, you'll do it and be thankful." I'm not sure about this. Part of me is very scared but (and don't get mad) part of me is very exited by the idea of having a strange man touch and grope me. I'm kinda nervous about being naked but at the same time, it's kind of thrilling too. Tim says that he will call you about it and if you don't want me to do it, I don't have to. He seems to think you won't mind though. Whatever you think, I'll do. I don't want to do anything that will upset you.

I know things have been rocky with us. I blame you for Kevin leaving. I still don't know exactly how I felt about Kevin. He was so much fun and I loved being with him. I really never wanted to stop having some fun with you ;) I was always OK with having sex or letting you play with me feet or whatever but Kevin really didn't want that and I wanted to make Kevin happy. He was very immature but fun. I felt like I was in high school again being with him. I have to tell you, I also loved watching Kevin have control over you. I loved watching him flick his hair and seeing you swoon. I think you had a huge crush on him. Haha. Seriously, I know that I joke that you're gay and sometimes I do feel that way, but, mostly, I think you just really have some wild kinks. I know you don't find Tim attractive in the least but you have to admit, you were attracted to Kevin. I know you just loved his feet and socks. You really do have a crazy foot fetish, you know that?

I do blame you for Kevin but when I'm being honest I also blame myself. I would sometimes get frustrated with his immaturity. I wanted to believe that I was in love with him and a part of me was. But, a part of me wasn't, too.

I also want to say I'm sorry for telling Tim about Saturday night. He's hard to keep secrets from. He likes to dominate me mentally and I told him. He slapped my ass with a brush, can you believe that? Honestly, I'm going to have a hard time keeping secrets from him but I'm also going to have a hard time not being with you at all. If we slip up and do that again (and again and again ;) ), I'll probably tell him and you'll probably get most of the punishment. But, what can I say, Love is hard sometimes and painful, right? If you love me and want me in that way, you'll probably have to pay for it. Since I am being so honest, I think I like knowing how much you'll suffer for me. When all this started, I think I fucked around with the other guys mostly for you (well, maybe not mostly, but for sure some for you ;) ) I wasn't sure how we would be able to survive. Looking back, the early time was really nothing. I remember your face the first time at my apartment as you watched me fuck. Lol. You were shocked and turned on at the same time. Anyway, now I love watching you suffer for me. I'm sure an analyst would have a field day trying to figure out why I love it so much but I do. You'll do anything for me. I love that.

I guess that I also love finally getting to live out all these BDSM fantasies too and knowing that you aren't going to go anywhere. I know we sometimes say we'll get divorced, but I don't think that will ever happen, do you? I think I also like to see you punished by Tim because I still have so much anger and resentment towards you over Kevin, even though I know that it wasn't just you.

If you were here now, I'd unlock you, rub my foot on your cock and tell you to take your wife. I still love feeling you inside me, more now, knowing that it is a rare thing. Wouldn't you love to fuck your wife - er, I mean Tim's woman? ;) I'd have to tell Master about it but all that punishment and pain would be worth it, wouldn't it?

OK, I have to go workout. Want to sleep but duty calls.

Love you,

S

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:57 pm

MONDAY EMAILS AND CALL PART 2

No sooner did I finish reading that email when I noticed that she had sent another. It simply read:

Go into my dirty clothes basket and get a pair of my white socks that I wear to the gym. I want you to smell my scent while I'm gone too. I know you can't please yourself but maybe it will make you feel better to smell my scent. If you get a pair of my dirty panties and smell those too, I won't tell. ;) Or will I? ;) Think of this when you're smelling them.

Love you,

S

Attached to the email was a picture of Sarah, naked, in the hotel mirror, with only white no show socks on.

I was instantly hard and my cock ached in my cage. Somewhere in the house was a key for the chastity. Tim and Sarah would never leave town and not leave a key. One of our rules in case I have to get the damn thing off. I have no idea where it was hidden but in the bedroom nightstand drawer, there is a sealed envelope with a piece of paper inside with the key's location written on it. I could always take it off if I absolutely needed to but then Tim would know that I had because I'd have to tear the envelope open. I honestly thought about taking that chance.

Instead of doing that, I really thought about her email. Was she toying with me? Was this all part of the game? Was Tim in on this email? I didn't think so. It was so Sarah, the emails. Basically, she always jacked me off with one hand while slapping me with the other. But, that's what I craved, wasn't it? I tried to take everything in, everything seemed to be going really too fast. But, yet, I was excited. Or was I?

I looked at the vibrator and the nipple clamps. I looked at the panties and bras. I had to wash the panties before I wore them. Just a gentle hand wash but they had to be washed. I know that Tim wanted that dildo up my ass, too. I didn't know if he expected me to do that during the day. He had to figure that I would be at work. I put the clamps on my nipples and they hurt like hell. Not sure how I was going to get used to this. I kept them on and noticed the pain became less as time wore on. I turned the vibrator on and rubbed it over my pants near my cock. The chastity made it difficult to feel anything. I went to hand wash the panties.

My phone rang. It was Tim. He started by making sure I paid his phone bill and checked his mail. He then moved into his email.

Tim said, "So, you understand what I will do tonight? You shouldn't worry. Mike will not know your wife or say anything to anyone. I've told him that she is married, that she and her husband are my property."

I gulped and said, "You told him? Are you sure that ..."

"Are you questioning my judgment, Slave?" Tim bellowed.

"No Master, I just, I wasn't expecting...." I said.

"Are you questioning my authority?" Tim said.

"No, Sir, I'm not." I said.

"Where are you Slave?" he asked. I told him that I was home. He asked if I was going back to the office. I told him that I probably was not.

"Good, then I want you to start fucking your man cunt while you are on the phone with me," he said.

"My man, I don't under..." I muttered.

"Your ass, Slave, take a dildo and start fucking your ass with it. Now!" he said.

I put the phone in my left hand, grabbed a dildo but before I could even reach for the lube, he said, "Are you wearing your maid's uniform, Slave?" When I told him I was not as I had just gotten home, he told me to put it on. He said that he would call me back in 5 minutes and that I better have my uniform on and be fucking myself when he called. "And the clamps, make sure you use the clamps," he said.

I quickly changed and applied the lube and inserted the small dildo in my ass. I put the clamps back on. The phone rang and I answered.

"How's your man cunt, Slave? Is it handling that dildo?" He said.

"Yes, Sir, it is." I said. He said, "Good, now, when I get off the phone, you will take the vibrator - which you better have bought, and start using it around your sissy clit. That's your caged worthless dick, in case you didn't know. Then you will smell my scent from my socks and underwear. Tell me Slave, what do you really wish was in your cunt?"

I knew what answer he wanted so I said it, "Your cock, Master." He laughed and said, "You would expect your Master to fuck you? I don't fuck men, even sissy men." I said, "Yes, but I still wish your cock was in me." I have to say that the dildo was uncomfortable but like everything, as time passed, it hurt less and less. I didn't dare let Tim hear any unpleasantness in my voice or I'm sure he would want a bigger dildo jammed inside of me.

"Now, my woman will be collared tonight. She will be naked except for her collar and your wedding ring. I want Mike to see that while she is married to you, she is my property. Understand? Do you have any other questions?" He said.

I said, "Sir, will you let Mike, I mean, will he be having sex with her or ...."

Tim said, "She will do whatever I tell her to do. If I want Mike to fuck her in her ass, she will do it and thank me and Mike for it. She is my property, correct Slave? She is my woman, correct? Do you have some problem with me using my woman and property however I see fit?"

I said, "Well, no, Sir, I really don't. I mean, I can't ...."

He laughed. Really laughed. "Slave, you will do whatever I tell you and she will do whatever I tell her. Who owns both of you?"

I said, "You Sir."

Tim said, "That is right, I do. Now unless you want to waste more of my time, I have things to do. Maybe I'll send you some pictures later of our night together. This is what I want and what is best for both of you. Now, I forgot to mention that I want you to start using a butt plug when you are away from home and not fucking yourself. Use that very small one that you bought a long time ago. I want you to constantly think of your ass as a cunt, do you understand? The small one will do for now. Later, we'll move on to the bigger ones. Stretch your cunt out. I'll email you your other chores later."

I thanked him and he hung up. I laid back and slowly stuck the dildo in and out of my ass, putting it a little deeper. I left it there and turned on the vibrator and rubbed it along my caged cock and inner thighs. I grabbed his underwear and held them to my nose. I tried to think of him mounting me, fucking me, as I smelled his scent. My mind kept wandering, though, and I'd think of Sarah, her pussy, her tits, her mouth, her lips, her legs and her feet. When I thought of her, I felt .... dirty, I guess. Ashamed, I don't know. I quickly would try and smell Tim's musky scent. Better to think about him. It made it somehow more comfortable even if it was less enjoyable.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:33 pm

It was that Monday when I began to realize the powerful mental aspect of the whole Dom/Sub relationship or, at least, how good Time was at playing with your mind. I received no further emails from him during that afternoon or early evening. No chores, no pictures, nothing. Silence.

Nothing further from Sarah, either. I was a complete wreck, filled with anxiety and nerves. They were hours away. I had no idea what they were doing. I had no idea how long I was supposed to use the dildo, the clamps or the vibrator. Every time I thought about stopping, I thought Tim would say that I hadn't done it long enough. Every time I thought about contacting them, I thought about Tim yelling at me, asking me if I had any right to question or wonder what he was doing with his property. This was supposed to be a consensual thing but even at this early stage, I knew that Tim had taken control. I assented to his control. I couldn't stop whatever he wanted to do. I mean, I know that I could, but, I wasn't going to.

I did what he asked for another hour and just couldn't any more. My body ached. My mind ached. I thought about Sarah being led around on a leash, being fucked by a guy that I didn't know. I worried about her. Was she OK? I grabbed her socks and panties and smelled them. I immediately worried about Tim finding out. The whole day was crazy. I couldn't eat so I started to drink. I drank myself silly, actually, but even that didn't calm me down.

At 9:00. I couldn't take it any more. I texted Sarah - "Is everything OK?" 10 minutes later, this text came back - "Yes, silly, everything is fine. I'll tell you all about it, tomorrow. Still here. Love you."

It eased my mind but I still felt out of control.

5 minutes later, I got a text from Tim. "Make a sign on a piece of paper or post it that says Property of Master Tim. Place it near your caged cock. Take a picture and forward it to me within 10 minutes."

I imagined him sitting with his friend, the women serving them and waiting on their hands and knees, laughing about me and Tim's complete dominance over me. I went into the kitchen, got a large post it, wrote the wording with a Sharpie and slid my panties down. I slid them just far enough so that my cage showed. I wanted to be able to see my cage, the post it and a bit of my panties in the picture so that Mike could see just how submissive I was to Tim. I wanted Tim to be pleased as well. More than anything, I guess I wanted Tim to be pleased.

I snapped the picture. Several actually as I couldn't get a good shot. I sent it to Tim with the following text: "Here is the picture. I hope it pleases you. Thank you Master."

No response. I imagined Tim and Mike laughing their asses off. I couldn't believe it, but, I was hard and aroused.

A while later, another text came from Tim. "Get my sock that you have already placed in your mouth. Place it there again. Send me a picture of your mouth with my sock in it. I want an appropriate caption to the picture."

My mind raced. What should I write as a caption. I wrote "Master Tim's Foot Slut." I placed his sock in my mouth, placed the post it on my chin and took a picture. I was careful not to have my eyes or nose in the photo. Again, I took several and sent the best one.

10 minutes later, another text from Tim. This one just said "More."

I thought about what might please him. I ran to the full length mirror, grabbed the dildo, slid it in my ass and bent over slightly so that it was clear what I had in my ass. I turned sideways so that you could see me in my maid's uniform, see my stockings and garter, see me in my high heels (which I had put on) but cut off my face. I wrote: "Master Tim's Slut." I sent the picture.

Another text came, it said, "More."

I thought and grabbed his underwear and put them over my head so that the crotch was covering my nose. My face was completely covered with his underwear. This time I took a front view full length picture and captioned it, "Master Tim's Slave - Thankful for Master's scent."

Another text from Tim. "Just my cock scent?" I slid the underwear around so that the ass portion covered my face. Took another picture and captioned it "Thankful for Master's Ass."

One final text came from Tim a few minutes later. It said, "Good job. As a reward, you can fuck your man cunt, now, for at least 30 minutes. You may pleasure your man clit with the vibrator. Too bad you are caged but I wanted to reward your obedience."

I sent him a text back that said, "Thank you so much, Master. I am proud to serve you and proud that I pleased you."

The strange part was that I meant it. Even hours away, he was able to control me. I'm sure that he and Mike were laughing but I'm also sure that Mike was impressed that Tim had ownership of such a loyal. submissive and obedient couple. I had found the spots to hit with the vibrator that made me feel more aroused. It hurt to be further aroused because I was in chastity but somehow I couldn't stop. I was never going to like the anal play. Ever. The clamps I was getting used to. I just kept thinking that in 2 days - 48 hours, I would be licking the sweat and grime from his feet and jacking myself off. It was going to feel so good to feel release. Yes, it did occur to me that I was fantasizing about pleasuring myself to his feet, not to my wife. I didn't care. In fact, I kind of enjoyed the idea. I just found that the more I thought of him rather than Sarah, the more tolerable the situation felt.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:35 pm

TUESDAY EMAILS

I woke up on Tuesday feeling awful. My ass ached. My cock ached. My nipples ached. My head and rest of my body ached from drinking so much the night before. Worse, I felt ashamed and angry that I had so humiliated myself on Monday evening, sending the pictures I did and doing whatever Tim had told me to do. I felt ashamed that I had allowed him to silence any of my concerns over Sarah being paraded in front of his friend. I couldn't believe that I had been so weak, so submissive. I thought about immediately calling Tim and telling him that all bets were off and that I was driving down to pick up Sarah but something stopped me. Was it fear? Not really but I was a bit worried about Tim's reaction if I dared called him and demanded anything. He had already gotten into my head, he and his dom/sub games. I started to rationalize. Sarah certainly seemed happy and unconcerned, so why shouldn't I feel the same? Then, I'd feel angry and ashamed all over again.

Went to make coffee and grabbed my laptop to check emails. It was after 10:00. I had slept really late. I knew that I had to call the office and tell my secretary that I wouldn't be in today. She was going to start realizing that something was wrong if I kept being a no-show at the office. But, one more day wouldn't hurt. I'd tell her that I had come down with a cold or flu.

Sarah and Tim had both sent me emails. Sarah's read:

Hi Hon,

Good morning. Hope you're doing OK home by yourself. It was sweet that you were worried about me last night. Everything was fine. It wasn't what I expected. I guess I should say that it wasn't as crazy as I expected. Tim had me dress in a really, really short skirt, with a tight little top and heels. I looked like a slut or a prostitute. ;) I wasn't allowed to wear any panties or bra, either. Before we left to go to Mike's, he was insane about me learning the rules and telling me how I should act. I was soooooo nervous that I was gonna mess up. Once we got to Mike's, he introduced me to Mike (and his gf, Tiffany), then had me go into the bathroom and take all my clothes off. Tiff was already naked when we walked in, which was kind of a crazy introduction. I said hello and made small talk and tried to pretend that she wasn't standing in front of me naked ;) But, I did what he wanted and came out and he made a big deal about putting a collar and leash on me. I went with Tiff to start making dinner in the kitchen. She was really nice but seemed almost afraid to say anything. She and Mike have been together for almost 10 years and I get the impression that she is very, very submissive. She really gets treated like a slave, asking permission for everything from going to the bathroom to refilling her drink glass. She seemed happy enough, I guess.

Nothing really happened. We made and served them dinner, had to do a lot of kneeling and getting down on our hands and knees. It was almost comical to me and I swear that I had to stop myself from laughing 50 times. You know the way Tim talks? Mike talks the same way. They both act like they're quoting some serious scripture when they want you to get them another beer or whatever. Haha.

We were there for 4 hours. It was kind of boring, I guess. I tried to keep my slave face on but when we got in the car, I really wanted to burst out laughing. I kept thinking that Tim was going to expect me to have sex with Mike or even Tiff but he didn't. It was very nonsexual. Rules, rules, rules. Blaaahhhh.

Tim asked what I thought of the whole night and I told him the truth, that I thought it was corny. He got mad and told me that I had to get used to the lifestyle. I'm not sure that I can. I told him that maybe I was submissive only to a point. He didn't like that either and told me to watch my mouth. He made me spread my legs on the way home and took his right hand and played with my pussy while he drove us back to the hotel.

He was a beast when we got back to the room. Bent me over in my slut outfit and fucked me right over the bed. He was rough and fast last night and he lasted forever. He did make me cum, so that was nice, but he really, really, really fucked me last night. Grabbing my hair, slapping my ass, not being gentle at all. I loved it - jk.

This morning was a repeat of yesterday. Woke up early to get him his coffee and paper, gave him a morning blow job, cleaned him while he showered. He didn't talk much, I think he's mad at me because I said his Master game was corny. He did tell me this morning that I would learn not to disrespect him or his rules. He wasn't mean about it, just very matter of fact. I dunno, I just can't see me doing that all the time. I guess it wasn't what I fantasized about.

I have to workout and swim again today. Then I have to answer his question of the day in the journal I bought. He said I have to write my answer, no computer. Write it with a pen. Gonna be short, that's for sure, I'm not really a pen person. Lol. He says you are starting a journal as well and that he emailed your question. Are you going to do it? I'll bet you get to use your computer to answer. Boooooo, not fair.

I don't know about all this. What do you think? I'm as bad as you now. Changing my mind constantly. I do like being submissive but I don't know if I can do it all the time. I can't see myself being a slave 24/7. Maybe a day a week or something. I don't know. I really do love fucking him, though. He is great at that. He's very forceful and dominant in bed. I'm not trying to rub your face in it. It's just the way I feel.

I love fucking you too. ;) I like it when you've had enough of my shit and get very forceful. I do! I like it when you're tender, too, though. Sigh. Are we doing the right thing? I was just looking over what I read and I guess with you, I know you love me. Even when you're angry and fucking me, you still make love to me. You always make love to me. :) Tim just fucks me. He's great at it but I guess it's just not the same. I miss home and you. I almost was going to ask you to come get me today and bring me home. When are we going to go on a vacation? We used to have such fun doing that. I'm fine though, we'll be home tomorrow. I thought I'd at least get to do some shopping down here. That's a big NO in Tim's eyes. I feel like going anyway. Skipping my workout and going and spending lots of your money :) Haha JK - (not really kidding).

I know I'm probably confusing you but it's only because I'm confused. I'm not sure I know what the fuck I want anymore. Last night was silly and disappointing. It made me see things differently, do you know what I mean?

Can we just talk tomorrow night? Not about sex or Tim or Kevin but about what we're doing. Can we sleep together? I promise not to tell Tim. Or do I? #SorryNotSorry I know how much you love hashtags ;)

The key to your chastity cage is in the Master bathroom closet, down on the floor, behind all that toilet paper that you constantly buy and stick in there. I've said it before but you have some strange fetish about having 300 rolls of extra toilet paper. Lol. Figured you'd never look there. Let yourself out of your cage. Have fun with my socks. Think of me, think of holding me and making crazy, passionate love to me. I really do promise that I won't tell Tim.

But, let's talk tomorrow, OK? Really talk. Because you are the only man that I have ever really loved and I think we have to try to fix things.

I know, I know. I sound like a schizo. Maybe we stay together and love each other because we're so much alike. We really are.

Don't worry about me. Everything is fine. I just miss you and miss home. I'll call you later. We're just doing a normal dinner tonight. No Mike and Tiff tonight.

Love you,

S

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:31 am

hi, I'm glad you're back. but I believe that after Kevin the situation has become even more complicated and in some ways absurd.
Luckily, it seems to me that Sarah in her email had clearly had more lucidity and good sense of you, you seem a prisoner of your kink, you are not fully satisfied with the way Tim wants to turn your lives but you don't have the strength to oppose to it.
I don't know how was your talking with Sarah but I think you and her should stay a little on yours own to fix things and figure out how you want to grow and continue your relationship.

good luck

Alex

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Alex, thanks for the kind words, as always and, yes, sadly, I am a prisoner of my own kink. All of the most recent posts took place in December, 2015, so, obviously, a lot has happened since then. I do know how things turned out - for better or for worse. At the time, I didn't know how things would turn out but I did realize how absurd things had gotten and I did seem unable to muster the strength to oppose Tim's plans or dominance.

MORE TUESDAY EMAILS

I re-read Sarah's email at least 5 times. She was a schizo. First, she was so mad at me that she wouldn't speak to me, now she loved me and wanted to talk. She loved Kevin, she didn't love Kevin. She wanted away from Tim in the past, then she emailed him (without me knowing). Now, she seemed to want some sort of change or break from Tim. She promised to keep things secret but she had told Tim about our secret tryst the night before they left. I had no idea what to expect from her next.

I still ached all over and immediately went to get the key for the chastity. I unlocked myself but didn't pleasure myself. It felt too good just to be free from that damn cage. I had barely touched my coffee and felt tired and a little hung over. I called my secretary and told her that I wouldn't be in. I decided to lay back down before I read Tim's email. I just didn't have the strength to read what he wrote. I fell back to sleep pretty easily and woke up about 2 hours later, feeling a little better. I made more coffee, rubbed my free cock through my panties (which I left on for who knows what reason) and went to read Tim's email. It read:

Slave B,

I trust that you enjoyed fucking your man cunt last evening. You deserved it for showing your obedience to me. There is plenty that needs done today.

My kitchen walls need cleaned. My kitchen cabinets need cleaned. The cabinets need cleaned inside and out. The refrigerator needs cleaned as does the stove and microwave. When all that is complete, mop the floor. I want that kitchen spotless. I am having guests this weekend and I expect my place to look perfect, do you understand? I don't care if it takes you all night, that kitchen better look spotless. I know you just cleaned my house last weekend but I want you to make absolutely certain that everything is clean. You will also come over during the day on Friday when I am at work and tidy up any mess that I may make between tomorrow and then. If it is not spotless for this weekend, I will punish you severely, do you understand?

Also, I want you to start that journal that we briefly discussed. Since you have much work to do for me, I will allow you to use your computer to answer my questions. There will be questions every 2 or 3 days that must be answered. I want truthful, honest answers. Do not try to tell me what I want to here, I want your honest answers. Normally, I require slaves to handwrite their responses as it shows how much the task means to them. However, as I said, I require you to do a lot of other things this week. Plus, you must work at your occupation. I have decided that you will contribute to tribute me by purchasing my clothes, groceries and paying for my dry cleaning. You must also continue to keep Sarah clothed in outfits that I choose. I also will require you to tribute me in other ways which we will discuss. You are mine, now, slave, and you will work to serve your Master. I require not only physical labor but your cash tributes as well. Slaves work for their Masters, not the other way around.

It goes without saying that when you are cleaning my place, you should be in your maid's uniform. It doesn't matter if I am in town to see you or not. I also expect you to wear your panties, bra, black pantyhose and black high heels. We will discuss your attire when I return. It is my desire that you be appropriately dressed at all times, now. I need not explain my reasons to you, but, I have decided that you should be dressed as feminine as possible in the future. This serves several purposes. Most importantly, it lets you know your place. You are not to consider yourself a male any longer. I have taken your woman and I have taken your manhood. Being a good slave, you have ceded those things to me. I do not wish you to think of yourself as capable of being with Sarah in any kind of sexual sense. She is mine and I will satisfy her sexual needs and desires. Many, many slaves cling to their manhood and it makes things very difficult for both Master and slave. I do not want to have to punish you. It is easier if you just accept what you already know. Sarah is mine now and you are removed from the sexual part of her life. I think it is also good for her to see that you are surrendering your manhood. It just makes things smoother and easier. Your role now is to serve me and, to a lesser extent, Sarah. Dressing appropriately will keep you in that frame of mind.

I will, as promised, provide you, at a minimum, with sexual release once a week. This is good for your prostrate health. For your mental health, I will be, as I told you, reprogramming you and your sexual desires. My feet, my ass, my cock and my body will be what you come to crave. A simple lick of the sweat and filth off of my feet will excite you and arouse you and you will soon forget all about Sarah and women. It will also help with your obedience. When you come to see me as the one that keeps you and controls you in all aspects, you will be happy. I know you feel some of that already. In time, you will think of nothing but serving me and my needs.

Now, for your journal question - I want you to tell me how it feels cleaning my place, washing my clothes, cleaning my piss from my toilet, while I use Sarah for my sexual pleasures. Tell me, in particular, how it feels, tonight, cleaning my kitchen, knowing that while you are serving your Master, your Master is having his cock sucked by Sarah. Tell me how it makes you feel to know that I am fucking the woman you wed while you clean my place. I want honesty. I also want you to tie that in with your long term goals in serving me. Specifically, tell me how you wish to keep me satisfied with you as my slave. You would agree that this is about how you will best serve me.

When you complete all your chores today, you may satisfy your man cunt tonight.

I had several emotional reactions to Tim's email - anger, shame, and, yes, arousal. Part of me wanted to respond to his email by saying "Fuck you and I'm coming to pick my wife up today." Part of me wanted to respond by saying, "Yes, Sir." But, my cock had gotten hard while reading the email. There was no doubt about it. Yet, while I slept, earlier, I had dreamed of Sarah and dreamed of having sex with her. I was very confused as to how exactly I felt. Maybe, I thought, this was all part of learning to be a true slave - fighting through conflicting feelings and learning to accept Tim's complete and total domination and control over me and Sarah. But, I kept thinking, this isn't really what I want, is it?

I started to think about how all this had started. I just wanted to watch Sarah and another man have sex. That was it. Now, I was basically giving up my wife and serving a man. I know this sounds stupid but I didn't have time to sit around and figure out my real feelings. I could do that while I washed Tim's walls and cleaned his kitchen.
Last edited by charmingprince on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:17 pm

I went to his place, put on my maid's outfit and started washing his kitchen walls. Then I washed the outside of his cabinets. Used a lot of water and Murphy's. I drank while I cleaned. Beer. A lot of beer. I think I needed to be drunk to do what I was doing and fight my natural feelings of anger. Took all the stuff out of his cabinets and wiped those down. Put everything back and moved on to the stove, refrigerator and microwave. Mopped the floor. Hours and hours of hard work. I'll tell you how weak my mind was - when I got up on the mini step ladder to clean the walls and cabinets, I kicked my heels off but I kept looking around, believing that somehow Tim would know that I was cleaning with less than my full outfit. As soon as I got off the ladder, I put them back on. I went through each room, making sure that I hadn't overlooked anything last weekend. The place was spotless.

It dawned on me that Sarah had never called me, like she said she would. I knew she was OK but I wondered what had kept her from calling me. I looked at my phone and saw that she had texted me. A quick text that said she was fine and would talk to me tomorrow.

Then, I sat down and opened my laptop to write in my journal. I was afraid to drive home because I had been drinking and decided my best course of action was to stay and write in the journal. I wrote:

Master,

You asked how it felt cleaning your place while you are fucking Sarah or having her suck your cock. Tonight, when I started, I was a little angry, truthfully. Somewhere though in the course of the evening, I looked down and saw myself in my pantyhose, saw myself scrubbing your floor and thought of how you might be fucking Sarah right then. Instead of anger, I felt pleasure. Pleasure that I was serving you by cleaning your place. Pleasure in all the hard work that I put in to make your kitchen clean and to make you satisfied. I realized that I was aroused. I was aroused because the pantyhose felt good against my legs. Aroused my the soft panties touching my rear. Aroused knowing that you have humbled me by stripping me of any vestiges of manhood that I still have. I know you mentioned that I ceded my manhood to you but, honestly, you took it from me. Willingly, I suppose, but I realize how dominant you are and how a man like you deserves to be served. You want the truth, this is the truth. It's embarrassing but I like being feminized. I did think of you fucking Sarah and instead of thinking that it should be me fucking her, I thought about licking your cum and her juices from your cock. I thought about your masculine scent. When you allow me to service you after you workout, you have a musky scent near your cock that is intoxicating. Your sweat tastes wonderful. It truly does, very salty. Your body is rock hard and so strong. When I am massaging your feet or kissing your ass, I can feel your strength and manhood.

I guess the reprogramming is working. But, if you want the truth, somewhere in my mind, I have always fantasized about serving a strong man. Not just serving him, but having him dominate me and, I suppose, humiliate me. I have fantasized about letting all my walls come down and just serving him. I know this sounds terribly gay and I don't mean it to. But, somehow, the only man that has ever come along that has so overwhelmed me is you. I know that you know I sucked Kevin's cock. It was a wonderful experience as I always wanted to be with him in that way. But, it doesn't compare to what it feels like when I am at your feet, rubbing them, while your fingers play with Sarah's pussy. Watching you so effortlessly satisfy her is amazing. I cannot satisfy her. I don't mean sexually, because I could and did bring her to many, many orgasms. I mean actually satisfy her. She is content and happy serving you, having sex with you, kissing you, exercising because you require it, etc. You control her. I could never do that. I think when you are around, I don't have to worry about figuring out what's going on in her mind, I don't have to worry about satisfying her needs and wants. Her wants and needs are serving you, being controlled by a very dominant and strong Master.

When I clean your toilets, I used to get angry. I thought, "I'm cleaning his toilet and he's fucking my wife." I don't think like that anymore. Now, I think, the toilet that his cock pisses into should be spotless. Now, I think that it would be a waste for you to spend one second worrying about cleaning your place when you have more important things to tend to. You work hard, you deserve to relax on the weekends and in the evenings. You deserve to have someone like me doing your dirty work (sorry for the pun) while you can relax and enjoy yourself. Menial jobs like cleaning are for me. You have more important things to worry about and take care of. I know that being the one in control is not so easy. You make the decisions, you must keep constant watch on Sarah and I and make sure that we are doing what we're supposed to do. I have spent a lot of my life making every decision and it is exhausting. I thank you for making the decisions for me. I'm not being a smart ass, I really do feel this way.

I guess I see now that there is an order to my universe. You are in charge and my job is to do whatever you desire. I also take great joy in seeing you pleasure my wife sexually. I see how she looks at you and your cock. I see how she absolutely loves sucking you off and feeling you inside her.

My long term goals in serving you? I want to please you. I want you to take full and complete control of me. I want you to make every decision for me. I am drinking now so I'm trying to be honest and I know I am unguarded when I drink. When I was taking those pictures last night, I was horny as hell, being so submissive. This morning, I was humiliated that I had done it. I want you to take such control of me that the feelings of humiliation will be gone. Truthfully, I have thought a lot about serving you sexually. I would love to suck you off, love to have you take my man cunt. I know that you say this will never happen. I accept that. But, when you serve a Master so obediently, so completely mentally and physically, you naturally think of serving him sexually. If I wasn't in chastity when I cleaned your house, I would take your dirty socks and underwear, inhale them, and jerk off to your scent. I would also like to be able to say these things to you without having to build my courage up through alcohol.

I often think about Sarah riding you, reverse cowgirl, while I am doing chores for you. I think about her pussy riding your cock and I think about her moans of pleasure. I remember one time watching you bend Sarah over the bed, sliding her panties just enough to get your cock in her, and really fucking her. Her whole body shook as you fucked her. I could see your muscles tense as you worked in and out of her. I saw her lift her head up so that you could grab her hair with your hand and realized that you two were having sex in its purest and most spectacular form.

I am meant to serve you. It is both my fantasy and my reality. It brings me happiness knowing that I am able to be of worth to you. I will do whatever you command.

Slave B

I hit send before I had a chance to think about what I had written. In a way, it felt good just letting all my submissive feelings out. I would have never been able to do it sober.

I actually passed out on his couch. I was so tired. An hour or so later, I heard my computer making noise. An email had come in. It was from Tim. He wrote:

You will be able to say and do these things without alcohol. In time, you will realize that this is just the natural order of things. Serving me is a privilege. I am attaching a picture of Sarah and her pussy filled with my cum. Tonight, when you are pleasing your man cunt, I want you to think of the taste of my cum. I want you to think of the taste of her juices mingled with my cum and know that the only way you will ever taste her juices again are while you are lapping up my cum. I want you to focus on the taste of my cum. That is the prize, not Sarah's juices. I'm sure you agree.

What you write may be embarrassing for you, but, believe me, it is not for me. There is a natural hierarchy. Slaves like you are meant to serve strong men like me. It's in your genes and it's in mine. Your place is below me, serving me. I have learned that a slave feels good releasing all their inhibitions and just letting go.

It is difficult as long as you have vestiges of your manhood to do these things. It is why I have chosen to strip those vestiges away. As long as you are dressed as a female, you will not think of yourself as a man. So, yes, I will always require you to now dress in feminine clothes. I am glad you find it arousing but that is of no concern to me. I want you to understand that it is what is appropriate.

Now, my long term plan is to have you take care of all my menial needs such as cleaning, laundry, paying bills, picking up dry cleaning, shopping, etc. This will be a full time job. You will have to do that in addition to your business and you cannot let your duties interfere with running your business. My first question is are you ready to commit to this? If so, I will have follow up questions.

I read his email, looked at the picture of Sarah's fucked pussy with cum oozing out of it. I did fantasize about tasting her juices and his cum and felt myself get hard. I tried to just think of his cum but couldn't get the taste of her pussy out of my mind.

Still, I emailed back "Yes, Master."

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Tim responded pretty quickly. He wrote:

Good. Now, I talked a little earlier about financial tributes. In addition to serving me physically, I will require you to provide me with monetary tributes. Eventually, you will want me to take control of your finances. This is probably going to make you nervous, because I certainly don't want to take what you rightfully earn. On the other hand, a slave works for his Master. If you are going to truly be my slave, then, of course, there is no other option but to provide me with monetary tributes. Think of it almost as a tithe. Are you prepared to do this?

So, I knew this was sort of coming. He'd made mention of money before. I wasn't crazy enough to just give him control of my finances and investments, but, somewhere deep within me, I did feel like it was my job to provide for him both financially and physically. I certainly took care of Kevin when he was around. I didn't want to write a response when I was still feeling the effects of the alcohol but I also thought if I waited too long, he'd get angry.

I thought about what I was doing. My wife wanted to talk the next day. For all I knew, she wanted Tim out of our lives. If she didn't, then what? Was I prepared to serve Tim this way? I guess the answer was "Yes." I truly did feel so submissive around him. But, I knew my history. I felt that way now, but what about tomorrow or the next day? Was I going to let my kinks control my life? What if I said "yes" and changed my mind? This wasn't a contract, after all.

Now, I started to think of Sarah. Of her laying in bed, of me making passionate love to her, burrowing my face in her neck while we had sex, smelling the shampoo in her hair, smelling the lotions on her body. Did I really want to give this all up? How much of this humiliation could she see before she stopped seeing me entirely as a man? I wished that they were home so I could talk to her.

I wondered why she hadn't called me tonight. Had she changed her mind again?

I thought the safest answer would be "Yes, Master." But, I was afraid to hit the send button.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:55 am

I hope you have been waiting to talk to Sarah before answering.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:23 pm

No, Alex, I did not wait. I felt I couldn't. Tim is not a man to be trifled with. Had I waited, he would have been angry and displeased. Hard to explain how he was able to get into my mind so deeply. In later talks with Sarah, she said the same. He exerts a control that I can't quite explain. Part of it is this idea that he indoctrinates into you that the slave's sole purpose in life is to make the Master happy. Period. That's it. The slave's happiness is making the Master happy and satisfied. The slave's contentment is knowing that the Master is being served and is happy. The slave is selfless and the Master is the one with all the power and the one who gets whatever he wants. It's not an equal relationship or even close to being equal. The slave also experiences pleasure vicariously through the Master. A happy Master is a happy slave. Sarah, was on a level above me, but a slave to Tim, nonetheless. Tim also was always able to find our mental weaknesses and just exploit them. Unless you have ever been a part of this kind of Master/slave dynamic, it's hard to explain.

What I did finally email him back was the following:

Of course I am prepared to provide you with monetary tributes, Master. I don't mean to be impudent but I would feel more comfortable discussing this with you in person.

I was petrified that he would respond angrily. He didn't email me back for 10, 15, 20 minutes. I was a nervous wreck. Finally, I received the following:

slave b,

Of course we will discuss it in person. But, have no doubt if you wish to continue to serve me, if you wish to continue to have me as a Master in your and Sarah's lives, you will provide me with all that I seek. Monetary tributes are but a small part of what I require, but I do require it. You will be working 18 hour days, 7 days a week to serve me. There will rarely be a day off. You will have to keep your good business sense as there are many things that I desire. You will have no sexual contact, whatsoever, with Sarah. You will not want that type of contact. You will not have time to relax. Believe me, you will have much to do for me. Think of yourself almost as my car. My car gets me wherever I want to go. Yes, I have to put gas and oil in it. Yes, I have to make sure there is air in the tires. I cannot run it 24 hours a day. I will make sure that you eat, in the same sense that I make sure my car has gas in it.

Occasionally, I have to have my car tuned up. The same will be true with you. At least once a week if you are performing all your duties and taking care of all your responsibilities, I will allow you to milk yourself. But, I can only allow that if you keep up with your duties. Are you prepared for this slave? Because if not, I will leave you to your mess of a life and let you take care of your own problems.

Never forget that you have created this situation. You need me. I do not need you. I will use you, of course, but if you don't want to live by these rules, I will find someone else. It's that simple.

I read his email and didn't know how to respond. I always understood that I was merely his property but I guess I never thought of myself as a car. :shock: Having said that, I realized that in some ways, in almost all ways, really, he was right. I had created my mess of a life. I had allowed Sarah to stray and stray and stray to the point where she fell in love or almost fell in love with Kevin. I didn't expect Sarah would ever fall in love with Tim. She would serve him and be dominated by him but I knew she wouldn't fall in love with him. I couldn't control Sarah's emotions. I couldn't control her use of pills and other substances. I couldn't exert any control over her - not consistently, any way.

Also, and I know this sounds crazy, but there was something about just worrying about serving Tim's needs. It was simple. I didn't have to think, I just reacted and did what he told me. I knew that I would miss being with Sarah, sexually, but Tim had a way of just consuming you and consuming your body and mind. I honestly believed that I would be able to obtain pleasure from serving him. I had always wanted to be submissive. I had always felt the need to be dominated. I know that I had come a long way from just wanting my wife to be a hot wife but it was pretty obvious to me that I craved Tim's control and needed it.

So I emailed him back:

I am prepared for it Master. Whatever you command, I will do. I will work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if it satisfies you.

Tim wrote back:

Excellent. I want you to fuck your cunt tonight. Enjoy yourself and be ready for our return tomorrow.

I noticed that he didn't call it my "man cunt." Didn't know if that was an accident or on purpose. I finally drove home and I put my cage back on and put the key back in its hiding place. I went to my bed and lubed my ass up and stuck the dildo into me. 20 minutes worth and then I fell to sleep.

I went to the office the next day. No more skipping work. Tim had made it clear that I was to remain business savvy. Around 3:00, I received a text from Tim telling me to get home as they would be coming soon.

I went home and awaited their arrival. I was dressed in my maid's outfit, with stockings and my high heels. Tim and Sarah came in. Sarah looked tired and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She didn't look distressed that I was wearing my outfit and didn't seem upset that I seemed ready to serve Tim. She sat on the couch and Tim came in. He had pulled his car into the garage and said, "Slave, once you've properly greeted me, get Sarah's bags from the car." I immediately kissed each of his feet. I was already kneeling on the ground. I then crawled to out of the living room, stood up (once I wasn't in Tim's line of sight) and went to his car to get Sarah's bags.

Upon returning, I crawled over to Tim, who was sitting next to Sarah on the couch. He was wearing dress pants, a shirt and a sports jacket. He wore black leather shoes and looked like he had just come from a meeting. I guess he wasn't allowed to dress casual at his meetings. He motioned to his feet and I took one of his shoes off. I inhaled the aroma from the shoe and then began to kiss his socked foot. I then repeated this with his other shoe and foot. Sarah sat next to Tim and said nothing. He slid his jacket off, unbuttoned a couple buttons on his shirt, and motioned Sarah to his chest. She began kissing his neck and chest while I massaged and kissed his socked feet.

Tim took out my chastity key from his pocket. We, of course, had more than one. The key that was left at home was the emergency key. Tim always had one. He handed it to Sarah and said, "Unlock the slave." Sarah knelt down on the floor and unlocked the lock and slid the cage off of me. I instantly started to get harder. Sarah went back to kissing Tim's neck and chest and slowly worked her way towards his cock. She rubbed it through his pants while kissing him.

Sarah's boots were still on. Tim said, "Slave, take my woman's shoes off." I slid her boots off and went back to kissing Tim's socked feet. Tim said, "Slave, her feet or mine?" I dutifully continued kissing his feet. I knew that if I went for hers, at a minimum, I would get the treatment I received in the past, Sarah jacking me off until I came and then beyond when I came. I was already sore everywhere on my body, I didn't need my cock to be in pain too.

Tim motioned to his pants. I said, "Master, may I remove your pants?" He nodded yes and I unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper and clasp and slid his pants down, making sure to properly place them on a chair so they wouldn't wrinkle. Tim grabbed my head and said, "Inhale the scent you love." I thrust my head into his crotch and began to deeply breathe in his scent. Sarah continued to kiss his chest and now fondled his cock with her hand, through his underwear, while I inhaled his musky scent. Sarah slid her pants and panties off. Then she took her top and bra off.

Tim pushed me back to his feet. "You both enjoy worshiping Your Master, don't you? I admit that I am glad to be home and have you both worshiping me." I asked for permission to remove his socks and he said, "Of course."

I began kissing his bare feet now. I open mouth kissed his feet and lapped up the sweat and sock fuzz. His feet had a strong scent of sweat and leather. Sarah slid his underwear down and began giving him a blow job.

Tim told me to begin relieving myself. I slowly jacked myself off while kissing his feet. I laid down on the ground, placing his feet on my face, while I jacked off. Occasionally, Sarah's socked foot would make contact with my body. Her socks were warm and moist. Every time one of her feet touched me, I felt an amazing arousing sensation and I knew that I would cum any second.

Tim said, "Slave, I know you want to relieve yourself, now, but I have waited all day to fuck my woman. So slow down."

Sarah sat across Tim and slowly descended onto his cock. She let out a moan and he lifted his legs up a bit and grabbed her ass with his hands while she went up and down on his cock.

I reached my mouth up to kiss his feet and knew that he didn't want me to cum until he had cum. I slowed my stroking down, but, it was no use. I wanted to explode. I whispered up, "Please, Master, may I cum?" Tim merely grunted "No."

I really had to slow down and just wait for him to explode in her. Sarah was moaning. I could see one of Tim's fingers poking into her ass. She moaned louder. She rode him and rocked back and forth. She kissed his neck and shoulders and bucked up and down. I tried desperately to keep kissing his soles and not coming. Eventually, Sarah moans got louder and I could see she was going to orgasm. It had gone on for 15 minutes, at least. She shuddered and moaned out loud. Then, she slowed down, riding his cock, pushing him deeper into her until I felt his foot shudder and he let out a groan. Finally, I stroked faster and came all over my chest and stomach.

Sarah slid off Tim and Tim said, "I want you to swallow the mess you just made." I scooped up my own cum and licked it from my hand. Then he said, "Taste your Master's cum." I went to Sarah's legs and started to lick the cum that was leaking from her pussy. Finally, he said, "Clean me up." I went to his cock and licked up Sarah's juices and his cum.

A lot of cum for me to swallow and I didn't gag like I thought I would.

Tim stood up to take a shower. He said that when he was finished, he would be heading home. He said that I could take Sarah out for dinner that night.

Once he was in the bathroom, Sarah said, "We have a lot to talk about tonight. Too bad you already came, I guess that means that you won't be able to fuck me if you have to, later."

I couldn't believe what I said to her - "Don't count on that."

She laughed and said, "Quiet, now, Master might hear you. Oh, and I'm hoping you dress a little more masculine for our dinner."

"Don't worry, I will," I said.

She got up to go to the bedroom. I had absolutely no idea what she had in store for that night. But, I knew whatever it was, it was going to be wild and unpredictable.