BOOB-bee bu-COCK-kee :-)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
oelx2
Prepubescent

BOOB-bee bu-COCK-kee :-)

Unread post by oelx2 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:35 am

Had a "blast" up the Fuck-Club last night!

The joint was crowded but it was still slim pickins 'cause most of the babes were on the chunky side. So after walkin' around for a while I came across this ok lookin' couple who went into a room by themselves. After a few more rounds I went past that room again and now the door was open and the babe was laying on her back gettin' "missionaried" by hubby. Soon we were 5 or 6 studs lookin' on from the doorway and strokin' away. She was layin' at the bottom of the bed and she kept checkin' us chicken chokers out when all of a sudden she motions for us to come over. Now we're all standing around her with our stiff cocks over her head and tits while hubby keeps on doin' his "marital duty". Well it didn't take long for the first one of us to start feelin' his oats, and he let a load loose all over those big boobs. Dang, what a gyser, but soon it was followed by nr. 2 who creamed her other mam. I stood back "enjoyin'" the show while 2 more punters painted her pouches, and then I steped up and got ready to go off. Now I didn't want to "squirt" my juice too far because then I would miss her tits, so I concentrated real hard on just lettin' the spooge seep out so every drop would land right on her rack, and - mission accomplished - all my goo driped right on target and she moaned and groaned the whole time while hubby kept humpin' away. :up:

Last bumped by oelx2 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:35 am.