Surprise, sur-prise, s u r p r i s e !

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
oelx2
Prepubescent

Surprise, sur-prise, s u r p r i s e !

Unread post by oelx2 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Now as y'all know I won't pay for strange, so that's why I'm such a reg'lar up the club.

And I knows I told ya all before about what a fun-house the joint is: swing room, gyno table, big matresses, gloryholes up the wazoo, etc.

But I'm not sure I gave ya an inklin' of just how the bar is all set up, 'cause that's where the fun usually gets the get-go. There's both a lounge-type area where couch-potato types can kick back, and also a typical bar with stools and everything. Couples usually sit around on the couches while us would-be "ballers" hang out at the bar scopin' out the action. Now here's the kicker; the owner has a CCTV set up with 3 cameras outside the building and if you park your ass at the right stool you can see the monitor. This means gettin' a heads-up on all the talent headed to-wards the club, startin' in the parking lot, down the walkway and right up until they's standin' outside the door, ringin' Big Ben! :up:

So one night I'm belly-up to the bar watchin' the monitor like a hawk when suddenly a dude shows up and chimes in. The chunky-chick a few stools down goes "what's he doin' with that big bag he done got?" and I didn't pay no nevermind, 'cause the club attracts all sorts 'round these parts. So after swiggin' down a few more brewskis I go on my usual patrol, checkin' out each and every room for signs of - g a s p - sexual activity. :lol:

Now as I round the corner to-wards the locker room, I suddenly see a real "looker" preenin' herself in front of the mirror. I musta been a-slackin', 'cause I didn't see no babe like that slip in while I was reconnin' the entrance. She was dressed to the nines in a garter belt, stockings high heels and long black hair. Y e e - h a! My pecker jumped up to attention like General Patton just entered the room, when suddenly she turned 'round and I recognized "her" as the bag-man that the tons-a-fun babe remarked about a while back! Now I'm no twink but - l o r d - h a v e - m e r c y - this was a sight to behold, and she went struttin' right by me and slipped down one of the dark hallways and outta sight, just like that. :shock:

Well I'll tell ya, it was back to the well for me for downin' a few more brews, 'cause I was shocked, - s h o c k e d - to have seen what I just done seen. We's talking Chicks with Dicks, Sluts with Nutz, Gals with Balls, Back Door Whores, Ladybois, - the whole kit and kaboodle! And worse of all, the "soldier" between my legs was still salutin', so I figured I best be goin' and find out what that hermafrodite was up to. :cool:

It didn't take much searchin' to find what I was lookin' for. That transgender was legs up on the bed in one of the smaller rooms with a pud up her rump and a coupla onlookers polishin' their knobs waitin' their turn. She was obviously turned on, cause her flagpole was rising like a thermometer in Death Valley. Like I told ya, I'm no fudge-packer, but - g o l l y - g e e - this whole scene got my sap running big time, so it was back to the bar for some suds, quick!

After downin' some more liquid courage, I forayed back into the "play zone" to see what dirty deeds that back -door bimbo was up to. Soon I heard lots of commotion in the semi-dark room and ventured in. Well, as you can sumize, this cross-dresser was all of a sudden real popular, and she had a whole train of woodies waitin' to be waited-on. Since it was not compeletly dark, I could see that the tv-tramp was on her knees samplin' everybody's wares, so I took my place in the lineup and waited my turn. I didn't take long for that shemale to get over to me, and I was soon gettin' blown to beat the band. H o t - d a w g, that was good, and I woulda throat-fucked her, but I was afraid if I grabbed her hair and started to pump, her wig would fall off. :lol:

All of a sudden that he-she hussy stood up and motioned for me to go over to the cot in the back of the room. Turns out, she had been "auditioning" the punters to find the hardest cock and I was gettin' the "nod"! So I follow along and she turns 'round, bends over, and guides my member to-wards her waiting rosebud. Now this being real life, I grabbed that luv-glove that I was holdin', rubbered up, and slipped it in her seepin' slit and - H o t - d a r n - she was "transgender-tight"!. Now I been in a lotta assholes and it's always a big thrill, 'cause the bunghole is more "conical" than the puss and squeezes yer shaft all the way from the head to the base, and this drag-doll's balloon knot was no exception. Meantime all the other "contestants" were eggin' me on, tellin' me to "fuck her" and do all sorts of nasty things. I obliged by givin' the tv-trollop a good smack in the back while I was fanny-fuckin' her good. This only caused her to moan and groan all the more, and the onlookers were "overjoyed". :P

Now I'm what y'all call rather "well endowed"; not comic book big, but big enough for the hookers to coo:"Oooo, you got a big one". And onetime I was bangin' my friend's trashy sister when she goes "I fucked niggas and everythin', but you got the biggest dick I ever seen!". So you can imagine that this shit-slit stocking-strumpet was gettin' a good railin'. But since all the gawkers were anxious to see some action, I ramped it up a bit, grabbed her hips and went to town. W h e w - d o g g i e! This decked-out dolly was no first timer, that's for sure.She was taking my pole up her shit-chute right down to the root and back again. My balls were spankin' her nutz mercilessly, and right about now i decided to take her "temperature" and reached around to see how her clit was doin'. Sure 'nuff, her cute little "twig" was all stiff and wavin' back and forth in the breeze while I was ridin' high on the Hershey Highway.

Now remember, when yer fuckin' a dolled-up babe bent over doggie style standin' up, you gotta watch out for those stiletto heels. Ya sure don't wanna be tramped on by a tramp in six-inchers, so ya gotta use some fancy footwork, keepin' your bare feet from out under her pumps while you're keepin' up the pumpin'. :whip:

Pushin' her poo got me thinkin' it's time for shootin' the goo, so I pushed my pole real deep into her gapin' gap and - o h - b o y - that seedy CDer's luv-tunnel was huggin' me good, and
- s h a z a m - I went off like Ol' Faithful at high noon. I musta unloaded for what seemed like hours in that transgender-fanny, shootin' gobs a goo, my member twitchin' like Joe Cocker at Woodstock.

After I was finally spent, I pulled my joy-stick out and proceeded out of the dark room when, - l o - a n d - b e h o l d - I looked down and saw that the rubber had broke, meaning I just soiled that pansie-pussy and barebacked that he-ho good. L o r d - s a k e s! That bung-hole bunny was goin' be "skeetin' her way home tonight! :mrgreen:

IRL update: I kept my cheatin' pecker outta my lovedoll 'til I got me to the doc, where I got a clean bill of health, so it's back to business as usual.

Last bumped by oelx2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 pm.