A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' The Making of Mindy ' ...(Part 5) Of a wife-watching story

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:33 pm

The Making of Mindy,

By: Bertram W. Bronson

Part (5)

Mindy had been away for almost half an hour while I sat there stunned by what was very likely happening in some closed softly lit room. They were the longest minutes of my life. My God, I thought, what have I done? This was not a bedtime fantasy and I realized this night would be acid etched in my brain for life.

During the first minute, I had just closed my eyes and leaned my swirling head back against the sofa. Stretching my hand to the side, I felt the slight indentation were my wife's shapely buttocks had warmed the cushion. Against the tip of my fingers I felt a lingering trace of her body heat, but she was gone from my side… really gone with a young eager guy who by every expectation was going to have sex with her…

Doubt and remorse began to invade my mind. I thought of shy Mindy sitting here only minutes earlier, clasping her knees and tugging down her skirt in embarrassment, but now her skirt was probably shucked up around her waist while he tugged her well moistened panties off. I thought about how skillfully he had seduced my naive little wife, grazing his fingers over her sensitive neck while looking into the greenish blue of her eyes…

And now… Oh God, now I had to confront the reality, that at this very moment, he was certainly just as skillfully pushing a thickened stiff penis into her...

The earth might well have stopped its rotation, as the time seemed endless while I thought of all the intimate things they were probably doing to each other… how it would begin, with him feeling her breasts, kissing her into a breathless weakened state… his hand eventually slipping under her skirt, easing its way along her inner thigh. I imagined his fingers slipping under the loose crotch of her panties… finding thin curls of blondish hair and wetness and her resistance slowly and surely ebbing away. My swirling mind saw him slyly unzip his fly and take out his stiffened penis as he reached for my wife’s trembling hand… saw her instinctive hesitation and then her warm fingers closing around its thickness… heard her soft breathy whisper…

“Oh my, it’s… it’s…”

“…bigger than your husband?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Much bigger?”

“Mmmm…” she murmured.

Under the warm soft skin, her slowly moving fingers are feeling the bone-like firmness of his male member. The fattened head stands at least two inches beyond my wife’s clasping warm fingers. And in my crazed mind I imagine her slowly stroking it while her eyes stare in fascination.

I hear his whisper, “put your mouth on it…”

Heard her weak breathy protest, “oh no I… I shouldn’t…”

“…just a little… touch it, just wet the end of it with your tongue.”

My guts churn while my mind forms crazy words and images. His fingers tangling in her long blonde hair, now gently pressing on the back of her neck, her eyes are staring as he slowly draws down his foreskin. The swollen head is exposed now… clean and pink and ohhh, so close to my wife’s pretty face.

“Do it just a little,” urging her blushing face down… closer… closer. Now the head of his penis is only an inch away from the pouting warmth of her saliva moistened lips and he whispers, “kiss it… just a little.”

It’s against her pursed lips… a first wet kiss; I see the little glossy trail of saliva left by the licking of my wife’s pointy wet tongue… her pretty lips brushing moistly across the taut head … and now I can hear his soft groan as Mindy’s warm mouth closes over the bare head of his firmly swollen cock.

I shook my head trying to clear the images and suckling sounds, but now I’m seeing him turning my darling wife onto her back… pressing her bent knees back, he’s on her, fucking her deep and hard… making her cry out. My tense nerves were crawling, I thought about wandering up to the bedrooms alone… trying to find my sweet Mindy. Would other people notice, would they sense my anguish?

Minutes felt like hours and the waiting only exacerbated the weak-kneed feeling that grew in the pit of my stomach. After a while I couldn’t stand it any longer. It seemed like she had been gone forever and anxiety closed over me like a smothering blanket. I went to the back of the house and crept slowly up the pushily carpeted stairway. When I got to the top I looked down a wide semi-dark hallway, six very ornate bedroom doors were all closed. Polished brass door latches glinted in the reflected light of dimmed crystal chandeliers. I took a few steps closer and I heard couples making love, soft female voices, some nervous giggles and more than a few breathy whimpers. At the sound of a bed creaking, I paused, trying to recognize Mindy’s voice, her familiar sounds, but I couldn’t be sure, there were several couples up here and what I heard didn’t sound like my Mindy.

“Oh God,” I whispered aloud… “Where is my wife??? And what is she doing???” But, of course I knew what she must be doing!!!!!!!

But where… where is she???

Then I saw it!

Around the corner at the far end of the hall and almost unnoticeable, was a partly open very narrow doorway. Unlike the rich mahogany bedroom doors it was plain, painted the same base color as the wallpaper and meant to go unnoticed. Padding quietly across the thick carpet, I moved further into the darker end of the hallway. It appeared to be a maid’s or servant’s end of the mansion.

Then I heard a sound, a thin whining voice… it sounded like the voice of female child sobbing and crying, but it was very faint and seemed to come from up above, somewhere high over my head. I paused, listening trying place what I was hearing. Then I heard it again, a single razor-thin cry, barely audible and coming from the far end of the hallway. Then silence… only the distant party noises from below.

I felt like an intruder prowling around in someone’s home, but with five or six steps, I was standing at the painted door. I thought, probably a maid’s utility area, or a linen closet, but the distant crying sound seemed to come from there. There was no doorknob, just a small brass latch, and someone had left it unlatched and open a few inches. I pulled it wider, just enough to peer in and I heard the little female cry again and tiny sounds of movement as if mice were scurrying around up in the ceiling. My eyes began to adjust to the dim lighting and in the shadows I saw a short narrow wooden staircase leading up to what I guessed would be a seldom-used utility or an attic area.

The hinge creaked as I stuck my head and shoulders through the doorway, from somewhere above… a glimmering flickering of light. Moving up a stair, the air smelled fresher… night air, as if somewhere above, a summer ocean breeze was drifting through an open roof vent. I paused, looking up, holding my breath to listen.

Then a soft little familiar whimper stopped me cold in my tracks. Now there was no room for subconscious denial, no way to ease the crawly squirmy feeling that was creeping into my stomach… I had to have known, it was not the rustling of mice or a crying child… it was my wife’s love whimpers

The sound drifted down from over my head… the creaking of a bed and Mindy’s gasps of excitement… I'd heard it a thousand times. I sucked in another shaky raspy breath, holding it… listening… a soft rustling sound. I moved up one stair and then another. The old dry wooden stairs creaked… pausing… waiting… listening. The faraway reverberation of music drifted up from below, from above, murmurs and heavy breathing.

Then came that exquisite moment, that sweet painful rush of adrenaline, now I clearly heard Mindy’s voice, breathy gasps as if expelled at the breaking of a deep lengthy kiss, “Ohh Russ… ohhh, ohhh… it felt so heavenly but I’m exhausted… and I should get back to my husband…”

I almost groaned aloud… it was over… he'd already fucked my pretty wife and I stood hovering between excitement and nearly debilitating shame.

“In a few minutes,” he murmured in a husky tone. His voice was muted, somewhat muffled, as if catching his breath with his lips pressed into the hollow of her neck.

“My husband will be worried,” she whispered. “We've been gone a long time.”

“A little more then… then I'll finish,” he murmured.

“Ohh god… I don't think you should cumm in me… ohhh my…”

But then it started again, indistinct and faint rustling sounds, as though in the darkness above some creature was struggling. Creaking sounds and something began bumping against the floor and quickly following… there came a tiny female cry.

He was at her again… it wasn’t over! I felt a tightening in my groin, I was going to hear more… maybe hear Mindy cry out when he cumms in her. Crouching down in the dark stairway, I waited and listened.

Another recognizable whimper, more shrill than the first, reached my ears, my little blonde darling, my love who will share my bed pillow for the rest of my life, was lying spread-legged under another man! The realization continued to spread through me… at this very moment another man’s stiffened penis was deeply imbedded into the warm loins which will one day bear my children…

Blood rushed to my face, I felt weak, a bit unbalanced. Stepping up two more stairs, I leaned against the wall. Closer now and clearer, the sound filtered down from somewhere in the darkness over my head. Very faintly I could hear the noise of a bed creaking in a steady thumping rhythm. It was the perfect wife-watching turn-on, secretly listening, hearing her whimpers… the rhythmic squeaking of the bed, but still… the quintessence of torment.

My heart began to race, anxiety making my skin crawl. Moving further up the stairs I could see the glimmer of candle light and now the sound ate into my stomach… it was clearly Mindy… her breath panting, little excited squeals coming out of her. The revealing noises drifted down to my straining ears, the thump of something jouncing against the floor. An intermittent… thump… thump… thump mixed with sobbing cries and the creaking of a mattress.

Clearly they were making love… no not love, it was the sound of a strong man vigorously fucking another man’s sobbing wife. The raw expletive more suited the strangled sounds coming from deep in Mindy’s throat and it accurately fit the images burning into my brain. I don’t know how long I stood there letting the sound twist my guts into a churning knot.

“Oh ohhh Russ… Ohhh ohhhhh,” she gasped and moaned. “Oh my God. Ohhhhhh, let me catch a breath…”

“Am I hurting you?”

“Mmm, a little, you’re so big…” Breathless, she struggled to gasp out the words.

My hands pressed against my groin, resisting the urge to cumm in my pants.

The sound had stopped for a moment or two and just when I thought it was over, it started again… louder now… thumping, straining sounds and more soft excited cries. Frozen in place, I leaned my swirling head against the wall. I felt lightheaded, but nervous excitement tore through me. My shy little Mindy was really doing it… letting this guy fuck her… and oh God, maybe for the second time. I wondered how long it had been going on. Had I caught them right in the middle of it or were they nearly finished?

Some demonic force took control of my mind… I felt a nagging need to see my wife in this very personal moment! As if to believe it, I had to actually see him between her legs. The staircase was narrow, no railing that I could feel, just rough squeaky wooden steps, but as quietly as possible I moved up and lifted my head almost up to the floor level. It appeared to be an attic loft that had been converted into a small lover’s nook. Several glass candles, some yellow some red, threw intermittent shadows on the slant of a high rough board ceiling. A blurry shadow of up-raised feet was moving… flitting across the ceiling, sporadically flirting with the cobwebs in that undulating bouncing rhythm of mating.

Cautiously, I raised my eyes barely above the wood flooring and peered through a low side railing enclosing the attic entry. Inches away, Mindy’s white blouse and bra lay on the floor. One of my wife’s low-heel pumps lay on its side, and then I saw its mate and the shadowy whiteness of her panties on the floor. The wooden staircase creaked and I froze in position. And then slowly, I lifted my head higher and in the warm pink glow of candlelight I saw my lovely blonde wife in her very first act of extramarital love. My hands broke out in a sweat. I felt the sharp stab of jealousy, and yet at that same moment, I found my cock leaping with excitement, straining upwards against the confines of my pants. The conflicting emotions battled while I stood transfixed watching them moving… rubbing their loins in that age old rhythmic cadence.

My darling Mindy was on her back in the middle of a large sheet covered mattress pad emitting grunts and gasping cries. Ornate glass-encased candles cast a surreal light on the unbelievable scene. It was so appallingly erotic. Her bobbing bare feet were lifted over the young man’s back and I could see his hips thrusting as he very decisively pushed his long stiff prick in and out of her most private part. My young wife is juicy-tight and there was a soft wet smacking sound each time his loins slapped against her up-turned bare ass-cheeks.

My wife was breathless and crying out, “Ohhhh… ohhh, it feels so big in there…. Aauuuggghh…. Aaaahhhh…” The sound of the bed creaking, my wife's pleading whimpers invaded my senses and with a quick beating heart, I stood there in the darkness, listening and watching while another man fucked my shy young wife.

She seemed to be totally naked, her panties were obviously off and her beautiful pink-nippled breasts were exposed. Provoked by his humping thrusts, her naked breasts jiggled under his muscular chest. I could see Mindy’s head thrashing about on the pillow. As her head bobbed, the flickering yellow candle-light sent soft shimmers of gold through my darling’s flaxen hair. Then as my eyes acclimated to the darkness I could see that though her breasts were bare, he had just pulled off her panties and shucked her loose skirt up around her waist. He was on his knees, arching and driving his hips between her spread thighs.

Breathy little pants and hungry moans were tumbling from her lips. “Ohhh my… Ohhh Russ… Ohh it’s so… so long… in so deep…” she breathed the words in shuddering gasps, the sound of her voice trailing off in exhaustion.

On the ceiling above my head the rhythmic shadows continued to loom and fade. In the shadowy candle glow I could make out the darkness of her pubic hair and the whiteness of his cock spearing into her loins. My wife's vagina gripped around his cock in a wet slippery clasp of pink skin. While I stood hidden in the shadows, another man was fucking my wife and nausea rippled like a wiggling eel in the pit of my stomach. I watched his cock disappearing into Mindy’s loins, her feet lifted over his back, the muscles in her legs and arms tightening and flexing beneath her skin. Her nails dug into his forearms as muscles in her buttocks contracted with an exquisite undulating smoothness. He was quickening his thrusts, lifting higher and dropping his groin against hers in a smacking rhythm.

There are no words to describe the feeling of watching for the first time while another man fucks your innocent wife… takes the woman you love right before your eyes. When you see him, his cock excitedly erect, moving between her legs, no words, no matter how skillfully woven, can describe that feeling of raw anxiety mixed with quivering excitement. High keening wails skated across my eardrums. Angst and the touch of jealousy were like live wires in my belly.

And I felt a strange urgent need to see, to know, to witness and memorize every nuance of my young wife’s first act of love with another man. I raised my head higher, getting my straining eyes as close as possible to their undulating hips. As he thrust and lifted, the flickering light of several candles revealed an intermittent glimpse of everything between the cheeks of her buttocks. Some force out of my control drew my eyes to that shadowy space between her up-tilted ass-cheeks.

While little bubbles of angst formed in my stomach I watched the dainty little brownish dimple of her anus appear and disappear with each undulation of her buttocks. My eyes followed upward along that thin hairless strip of connecting skin, saw the perineum, pinkly stretched and gripped around his maleness, I saw the unnerving sight of her viscous cunt unfolded around his thickness, the moisture matted tuffs of pubic curls and the glistening wet smear of my wife’s oozing vaginal fluids on his long slippery cock.

Awesome… earthshaking, those are words best describing flaming erupting volcanoes… but they do little to depict the images before my eyes… or the feelings rushing through me. With hands shaking, I stood mesmerized by the sight of their genitalia fitted so snugly together, moving so smoothly like interlocking pieces of a well-oiled machine. The long length of his prick, with its thickened bare head, was sheathing and re-sheathing itself wetly, rhythmically and so smoothly in the warm fluid fragrance of my wife’s undulating body. From time-to-time there was a short pause while my wife caught her breath. Bent knees apart, she lay openly under him, making little cooing noises while running her nails along the muscular ridge of his sweaty back. And then in a moment or two it would begin again…

So much for being gone for only a little while! I know it wasn’t, but it seemed like I watched for hours as the tension gradually built until my wife erupted in another thrashing frenzy of deep throated cries as the ever quickening thrusts of his imbedded cock worked its wondrous magic. She moaned, tossing her blonde head side-to-side, with eyes squeezed shut, she pulled her thighs back, clasping her hands inside her knees and holding herself open to the orgasm that washed through her straining rippling belly. His cock went deep and he held… his pubis tight to hers, her tender clitoris rubbing against his hairy groin. In the flickering candle light I watched her toes clench, heard the whimpering gasps turn into series of hoarse gurgling cries.

“Ohhhh Russ… it’s happening again………. Ohhhhhhh God….. aaarrrrhhh…”

With my fingers clutched into thigh fists, I listened while she rode out a storm of seemingly endless spasms. After two years of marriage, I know the sound and feeling of her orgasms, the little snapping muscular quivers that ripple through her belly, the way at that tense moment, she clutches my back and up-turns her groin to feel and hold the head of my penis deep within her body. But now another man was reveling in that sensation, he’s feeling a lovely married woman cumming on his cock… feeling her sharp nails on his back, feeling the thrilling spastic gripping of her slippery cunt while her breath pants against his neck. And as the trembling slows, he’s hearing the purring sounds and her little soft murmurs of content.

“Ohhh… ohhh, I feel so weak. Ohhh Russ I'm exhausted…”

Now his own breathing was becoming more labored, for several minutes he had been pacing his movements, holding back the need to release into my wife. I sensed him trying to prolong the thrill of being in the sweet warm clasp of her sex. But the built-up urge, the sensation of feeling the spastic squeezing of Mindy’s mucus coated vagina on the length of his penis must have been overwhelming. Now holding her tightly, he started working his penis into Mindy with more urgent thrusts. He groaned and pressed his face into the crease of her neck, against her blonde hair, drawing a couple of deep breaths he groaned again. About to release his sperm into my wife’s vagina, his hands grasped her curvy buttocks and held her hips tightly to him. The pace quickened… short quick thrusts. It was a strange feeling to watch the final moments and realize that in the next few seconds his sperm would be spurting inside my pretty wife.

My wife heard his final meaningful groan. Knees held high, her arms pressed his back as she uttered high-pitched squeals of excitement. “Eeeeeeee… Eeeee… ohhh Russ…. ohhh…”

Making little smacking sounds, he gave a series of short sharp thrusts. In the shadowy candle light I could see his glistening cock lifting and then pressing through my wife's matted pubic hair… then he tensed and tightened against her groin and the sack of his testicles settled into the crease of her splayed buttocks… He groaned and I felt the adrenaline rush, my stomach rolled… I saw my wife’s toes curl, his buttocks clenching… tensing and relaxing as the strong pulse of his creamy sperm mixed with my wife’s fluids.

I let out the deep breath I was holding. A handsome viral young man had just cumm in my wife! With the head of his cock pressed against her cervix, he had released the several pulsing spurts of sperm and she had obviously loved the sensation. My head was spinning. The sound of their slowing breath followed me as I crept down the creaky staircase on shaky knees. I was an emotional wreck. I wanted to slam my fist against the wall… to scream… to cry… but most of all to masturbate and release the tension…

In spite of the jealousy and anguish, I had the stiffest most throbbing hard-on of my life. I had just watched another man fuck my darling… pump his sperm into my blonde little wife and my whole groin was just one burning unrelenting pulsing ache of sensation. I think I could have cumm by rubbing against a rough rock. I felt a strong need to sneak into one of the bathrooms and masturbate to relieve the stress. My sperm would have spurted a foot in the air, but like a wounded puppy, I slipped quietly back downstairs and eased unnoticed into the crowd. I sat there in a near paralytic stupor with my penis throbbing in a daze of delicious agony while I waited for him to bring my Mindy back to me.

His promise to keep my wife “only little while” had turned out to be an eternity, and while I waited I thought of what was likely happening now, of him finally drawing his softening penis from the grip of my wife’s glistening pink skin and letting her up off the bed. I envisioned her standing bare-breasted in the light of the candles, traces of sperm on her pubic hairs, a smear or two on her inner thighs… then squatting down, fumbling in the dim light for her missing panties. Would there be a blush of shame on her cheeks or maybe a few tears while she stepped back into her panties and pulled them up over her curvy bare rump? Would she stop to pee on the way back, fix her hair a bit and try to smooth the “just got laid” wrinkles out of her skirt?

I had all these thoughts and somewhere in my subconscious lurked a primal urge to have my wife back in my arms, to rush her home… strip off her panties and push my pulsing cock into the sticky warmth where his had been. And quickly…………

To be continued in part (6)

B.W.B

Hi guys… and all you lovely wives out there… :D

A personal message from Bertram to my friends and readers,

Before we continue on to part 6, I'd like to speak with my readers for a moment. I know you're out there in cyber space, many thousands of you around the world, reading and I hope, enjoying my stories. My wife and I spend many hours composing them for your pleasure… they are free, totally free for your personal use. We ask nothing; receive nothing, only the enjoyment of writing and your many kind replies.

Our stories are free, that is why they appear only on ‘OHW,’ a non-commercial web site. It's maintained and 'voluntarily' funded by its members. It costs nothing to join, no membership fees to pay, no long scammy form to fill out, only to be asked for a credit card on the following page. There is anonymity, no names or personal information is required, only an email address to show validity. To confirm your membership, a single “anonymous" email will be sent back to you, subsequently no one can, or will contact you.

Members have privileges not available to outsiders, a section to view our lovely wives; a chat room to talk with each other, a member can talk, or just sit back and listen to others chatting. On the site, members have the ability to send private messages back-and-forth, exchanging thoughts and ideas about our wives and husbands in complete secrecy and privacy.

Now we ask of you, please stop being an outsider, Wendy and I invite you to join our family of friends and become part of a sophisticated group of men and women who share their experiences on this free web site. We hope to someday visit with you 'on-site' and say hello, but we understand that social constraints may inhibit you from joining, if sadly, that may the case, kindly offer a donation to help keep this site available for your viewing pleasure…

Thank you… and now, please go on enjoying our stories… ;)

Bert & Wendy,

We welcome you to browse the Bronson Library Section…
Return to the Library page, at the bottom, sort “Display Topics...” as follows:
(All Topics) ….. (Subject) ….. (Ascending)
Click (Go) and presto… all will appear!

To kindly offer a PayPal (or) a credit card donation to 'OHW," click…
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... J7YNRH9EAU
(Please set "Purpose" to read... Library Donation)
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

gearhead
Virgin

Re: ' The Making of Mindy ' ...(Part 5) Of a wife-watching s

Unread post by gearhead » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 am

Thank you for continuing to write and post this story. Your writing continues to set the standard. It's three dimensional; the point of view of each person is explored. The reader does not think "this is a made up story". And based on the stories posted by those that live this life, you have a very comprehensive understanding of the wide range of emotions, thoughts, and feelings that accompany those who chose to go down this road. I don't know how many readers appreciate how hard it is to write this well.

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Gosh,,,,,,,,,,,,,I almost feel like a "peeping tom" after reading this part!! Please continue! :up:

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 am

Fantastic. What a mess of emotions. Best stories on the site!

Softclay
Experienced

Unread post by Softclay » Fri May 09, 2014 4:00 am

Best stories,.... ....PERIOD. Thank you sir.