A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Hotwifeok
Player

Re: Lynda Loses Her Top On The Boat

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:27 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Lensman2000 wrote:I loved your story. For me, spontaneous play is usually the best although you, obviously, had to get your head around what was happening. Was this the first time you and Linda had done anything like this? Did you have any mental preparation for your wife's slutty playfulness, or were you blindsided?

We had done this and more previously, but it had been a while and we had decided we weren't doing this again. She surprised me with this because we had not discussed it at all.
I don't think I could have handled this. I am all for the wife getting fucked but when it was decided not to do it again? Well I guess you did have your chance to stop it and didn't so you must have wanted it to happen subconsciously.

Lynda is quite the woman. You are so lucky to have each other.

Over the years, I had many chances to step in and stop someone from fucking my wife, but I rarely, if ever, did anything to stop them. I know I wanted it to happen, but wanted to still have the right to be mad at her, if it was too much for me to take. I know that was not a good attitude, but that's how it was back then.
But wouldn't it be great to be mad at her... She apologizes... And then GREAT MAKE UP SEX. That's the best kind isn't it? :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:12 pm

That would work.

matureone
Trainable

Unread post by matureone » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Another awesome story in the life of Lynda. Their is just no end to her sex life

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:28 am

matureone wrote:Another awesome story in the life of Lynda. Their is just no end to her sex life

Thanks. Fortunately, she is hardwired for sex! :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:44 am

I don't know why I never came back and continued this story because there is more to it that's worth telling. I guess I was just embarrassed to continue a story of me as a cuck with a cheating wife. But in response to some PMs I have received over time, I think I have to courage to continue this hot, but embarrassing story for me. :oops:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:03 am

After that weekend where Lynda got fucked by the two cops, things were a little tense between us. I was pissed that she had openly cheated on me and Lynda was pissed that I had not been more of a man to take charge of the situation to either stop them from fucking her, or to get involved with the action. She said correctly that I sat there sulking like a little boy as these two men had their way with her. As a result, we passed on the opportunity to join the group the next weekend and then another one a couple of weeks after that. It probably made me look worse in the eyes of the group, like we regretted what had happened and did not want it to happen again. Finally, the group called and said they were doing an end of summer weekend the last weekend of September and insisted we had to come down and join them. I made excuses, but Lynda spoke to one of the wives and told her we would be there. This led to more strife between us and arguments about "you cheated-you didn't say anything-you could have stopped me-I don't want you to do it again-I won't" type of arguments.

Ultimately, Lynda convinced me to go and we left on Friday morning for the weekend. I was not happy about it and immaturely let Lynda know often. Everyone was friendly as hell when we arrived, but I could not get into the spirit of things. The young cop who had fucked Lynda earlier in the summer paid a lot of attention to her, even though he was there with a new girlfriend. The wife of the older cop who fucked her was also very friendly to both of us, but I was not in a good state of mind. The day went along just fine with lots of drinking and kidding around, but no boat rides, since it was a little windy. We all went out to eat that night in two or three groups and Lynda was having a great time as were all the others. I think I was the only one in a funk, really for no reason.

Later that night most everyone was hanging out drinking in the moonlight. One group was by the pool, others were sitting outside their rooms and Lynda drifted with the pot smoking group out onto the docks (I know, shocking that cops would be smoking pot :roll: ). I followed along, but did not join in. There was one guy out there that we had been hanging with and talking to a lot all day and I could tell he was getting more and more interested in Lynda. After all, it was a semi-swingers group and I think they all thought that pretty everything goes. Lynda had flirted with him some the way she flirts with every guy, but to me had not shown that much interest, but I had my eye on things (remember she was not a hotwife with permission back thing, although we had swapped some and she had cheated some).

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 am

As I watched Lynda warily, this guy, who we will call Guy for simplicity, moved over close to her and began speaking to her in very soft tones so that I could not hear what they were saying. Lynda responded just as softly and I felt myself getting jealous. After a minute or two, he put his arm around her shoulders more in a friendly than sexual way. She looked over her shoulder at me and I did not say or do anything. More of their quiet conversation followed. There were four other people from the group out there on the docks just a few feet away, but they did not seem to be paying much attention to us. Another minute or two passed and Lynda looked over her shoulder at me again. As she did, Guy's arm moved from around her shoulders to a hug around her waist. He then looked back at me too, obviously comfortable with having his arm around my wife as I stood there. Lynda asked me if I was okay and I said yes, but then she said you're not saying anything. I responded shortly that nobody was talking to me, so there was nothing to say. I knew it was a shitty remark when I said it, but neither of them reacted to it. Lynda asked me what there was to drink in the cooler and I told her just beer. Guy asked me to toss him one which I did. He caught it, opened it, and put his arm back around my wife. Lynda sweetly asked me if I would mind going back to our room and making her a vodka drink. I told her I would and walked away leaving them alone in the moonlight.

As I made the short walk to our room, I was getting pissed thinking about Lynda paying attention to that guy and not me. I almost relished the thought of coming back and catching them at something. It is really bizarre how a jealous mind works, when I should have been savoring this. I made the drink for her, took a shot myself and then made a drink for me. I stood there waiting...for who knows what. I was not anxious to walk out there and find them making out, but I almost wanted to catch them at something. I waited another minute or two before heading back out there with the drinks. When I walked up, they were still standing there with Guy's arm around Lynda, but now her arm was around him too and her head was leaning on his shoulder. They straightened up as I approached, but did nothing to end their embrace. Lynda took the drink with her other hand, so as to not let go of him and she thanked me sweetly. Rather, than stand next to them and join in their conversation, I stepped back behind them like a waiter would and awaited what would happen next. Looking back on it, I see what a total fool I was. I could have stepped in and taken Lynda back to our room for myself, or I could have suggested that we all retire to our room, but did neither.

I stood quietly behind them sipping my drink, while they continued to speak to each other in hushed tones. Obviously, I was unconsciously being the submissive cuck without having a clue. After a few minutes of this, I said to them that I was going to walk around and that I would be right back. Again, Lynda looked over her shoulder and asked if everything was all right and I lied and said yes. I walked off with my tail between my legs thinking about how she was spending her time with another man instead of me. I walked back to the room for 10-15 minutes before sneaking back out to the dock to see what they were up to. The other four had left, so it was just the two of them. They were sitting down on top of the cooler and pressed against each other, since it was so small. I stayed at a distance behind some plants in the dark where they could not see me, but I could not hear them either. Eventually, they turned to face each other and began kissing. It was slow gentle types of kisses, not the hungry sexual all over you kisses. I watched for a few minutes as the kissing continued and slowly became more passionate. I was getting angry, but also hard a raging hard-on and a pit in my stomach. I wanted Lynda to stop, but did nothing to stop her. My raging hard-on kept my feet plated where they were as one part of me cheered them on and one part was repulsed by the knowledge that I still had a cheating wife. Lynda of course would later argue that I had every opportunity to step in and stop things, but I didn't. She would go on to say she asked if everything was okay and that I gave them permission to continue. And of course she is right about that.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:22 am

As I stood hiding in the plants watching my wife make out with another man, I felt weak and pathetic. I felt helpless to do anything and powerless to stop them, even though that obviously was not true. I was mad at this man for taking my wife from me, but did nothing to prevent it from happening. I gave my approval by not stepping in. I was furious at my wife for even thinking of doing another man, but had truly given her the go ahead. As they kissed more, they were starting to become very aroused and make smacking noises I could hear. Their hands were all over each other and i was so hard I was getting lightheaded. Lynda and Guy were after each other so much they actually tumbled off the cooler onto the dock and had a hardy laugh over it. He helped her up, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and Lynda kissed him back just as hungrily. They continued kissing and i decided I had had enough and had to take action. I did what any husband in my situation would do :roll: and unzipped my pants, pulling out my steel hard cock and began to stroke it furiously. It must have been quite a sight, a cuck masturbating furiously in the bushed while an alpha cop has his way with the cuk's wife. Then Lynda reached down and squeezed his cock through his pants and said, "My, someone's really hard...and big, too!" At that point, I lost it and came hard, ejaculating into the bushes. Guy then said something about going back to his room and I practically ran from the bushes with my cock still out bouncing up and down.

Fortunately, I think I got away without them seeing me or anyone else knowing what happened. I went back to our room and waited to see if they were coming there, but they never did. I was a wreck, but I did jack off two more times. Lynda finally slipped in around 3:00 am and I woke up and we had a big fight, when I could have been fucking my hotwife and sharing the experience with her. All in all it was a very unpleasant experience and one I hate to remember. I was such a fool and could have been having the time of my life. In the morning, I was still pissed and announced I was going home leaving her there for the rest of the weekend. Lynda stayed and told the others some BS about how something came up work wise and i had to leave, but wanted her to stay. She tried calling me several times, but no good cell phones back then. When one of the couples dropped her off at home on Sunday night, there was plenty more fighting and talk of divorce, but I think I have made my point about how badly I handled things.

The good part came many years later after Lynda had been an official hotwife and I was her very supportive hotwife husband. We went back and relived a lot of things, including this weekend. Turned out that leaving her there alone was like leaving the lamp for the wolves. She did quite a bit of fucking that I will relate in the next post that I now find really hot. My regret is that I missed out on it and could have been right in the middle of it. You can't go back, but if I could I would live this time in my life entirely differently. :cry:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Lynda gave me her version of what happened with Guy that night. She said that he had been quite obviously flirting openly with her all day, since we had arrived that morning. She said everyone saw it and saw that I saw it without saying a word about the flirting interaction. Based on that, everyone including her and Guy felt I was okay with things. After all, these weekends were known for lots of fooling around, although were far short of true swingers events. I guess Guy was there solo, but I did not realize that, and he wasted no time in zeroing in on an apparently available babe. Probably because I had been pissy before, Lynda was not as open with her flirting and kept things more subdued, but definitely did flirt right back with Guy. He had certainly heard the story of her getting fucked on the boat while I watched, although he never mentioned it. As the day progressed, I was getting a little drunker and I guess Guy was getting a lot hornier, although I really did not notice. He did spend a lot of time with us that afternoon and was quite the charmer and very friendly to me at all times.

When we went out to grab something to eat that night, he did position himself across the table from Lynda and me and kept up his conversation with her. Still, she was staying by my side, so I did not think the seduction was on. There had apparently been more sex talk and ass grabbing going on between them during the afternoon than I had realized. When we got back to the place we were staying after dinner, it was just getting dark and the group split into several smaller groups that went their separate ways. Everyone was drinking and having a good time, but some had paired off on gone into their rooms. Some we with their partners or spouses and others had swapped or found a temporary companion. About half of us stayed outside drinking. Lynda said during most of that time, Guy was talking to her about everything and I was barely involved in any of their conversations, but instead just sat there drinking. She said Guy even asked up what was up with me, but she told him she did not know and not to worry about me. She said when he finally moved next to her and was talking softly, he was asking her if they were going to go somewhere and fool around and asking what was my plan, whether i would watch, join in, find someone else, or just go to sleep. She said she told him she had no idea what I wanted to do, but he thought it was odd that I was hanging around them, but not participating in any way.

Lynda said when he put his arm around her, he was testing the waters with me to see how I would react. When I did not do anything or say anything, he got bolder and pulled her much closer. When she asked me to go make her a drink and I agreed leaving them alone, Guy felt he was home free and had my permission to continue with my wife. While I was gone, she said they hatched a plan that they would play it by ear with me. She told him she would ask at some point if she and I should invite Guy back to our room or if I minded if she went to his room. Again, she said I was acting a little distant, but clearly seemed to have given them the green light to fool around. She said that when I returned with the drinks that I was even quieter, so they played it low key. She said when I left to walk around again, that Guy said clearly I was leaving her on her own and giving her some space. She said at that point they were alone in the moonlight in a romantic location and just started kissing and making out while waiting for me to reappear. Lynda said that after a while, they were ready to go fool around, but I had not come back. She claimed that they went looking for me, but I was not with the others by the pool and that they did not see me walking around anywhere outside. She claimed they did check at our room, but I don't think they did because I don't know how we would have missed each other. Not finding me, they finally said oh well and went to Guy's room for some serious fucking.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Lynda said that once they were inside Guy's room there was no more holding back and that they were all over each other. She said they stripped each other in no time and she was rewarded by a very fit guy with a nice hard cock. She said not too long, but nice and thick the way she likes them. She said she immediately went down on him and sucked him off until he came in her mouth. He then returned the favor licking on her pussy and sucking her clit until she came hard. And speaking of hard, he was quite hard and put it right in her and fucked her like a pro. She said they really had a rhythm together and fucked for a real long time before he exploded in side her. She said she had cum more than once and that it was very good sex and lots of fun with Guy. They took a break before having another round where she rode him to mutual orgasm and then cuddled and slept with him a while. Later, she crept back into our room around 3:00, only to end up fighting with me over what she had done. Looking back, I really regret not being there watching them fuck. What a wasted opportunity.

After I left the next morning, Lynda said she was feeling down all morning. Fortunately, nothing cures the blues like a day on sun and drinks on the boat with a horny group. Lynda said there were 8-9 of them on the boat all afternoon and eventually all of the ladies on board were topless. Guy was not on the boat, but the young cop from the boat ride weeks earlier was and he staked his claim on Lynda early on. There was no sex on the boat, but lots of touching, kissing and the like among them all. When they got back to the place they were staying, it was convenient that Lynda now had a room alone. Soon, she and the young cop were fucking in her shower, followed by a round in bed and then one on the floor. She said it was really great and she wanted him to stay all night, but he had to go find his girlfriend.

After everyone got cleaned up, it was back out to dinner. This time Guy was Lynda's date and there was nothing reserved about their flirting now. The others kept teasing them to get a room, which they soon did. They ended up in Lynda's room and she said she thought it was ironic that she was fucking the second guy on the day in that room, but her husband never fucked her there. She said night two with Guy was even better and he stayed the entire night with her. She said at one point in the middle of the night they got so horny that they grabbed a couple of towels and headed out naked into the night to fuck on the dock. Lynda said they fucked like wild animals and that she was as loud as she has ever been during sex and loved it. She said she did not know if anyone saw or heard them, but nobody mentioned anything the next morning. She said they were so turned on by doing on the dock and walking back to the room naked, that they were ready to fuck again as soon as they got back inside. Lynda said Guy really fucked her the way she needed it and that they did it twice more in the morning.

That morning Guy had to leave for home early - apparently his wife was home waiting - so she hung out with the older cop from before and his wife. They ended up giving her a ride back home and dropping her off. She said they had a great time and that they were sorry I had to leave so suddenly and felt bad that I missed out on such a great time. She said during the ride home, the conversation turned to sex and they both said they thought that her husband liked to watch more than have sex with the other ladies. Lynda made some apologies for me and told them I would be fine. She also told them how we had done some swapping and swinging right after we got married, but had not done much since then. She did not have sex with them that day and unfortunately I do not remember that we ever saw those two again. I guess three torrid sessions with two horny young studs was just enough for Lynda for one weekend. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:30 am

After what I would call my disastrous weekend and Lynda's very successful weekend, we kind of shied away from that group. I think Lynda wanted to avoid more conflict with me and I wanted to keep her away from them and for myself. Fortunately, we talked about a lot of things and things started improving between us. When the time came that we did receive another invite to join them, we made up excuses why we couldn't go. When I saw any of that group in a work setting, everything was very friendly and nobody brought up anything about the weekend shenanigans they engaged in often. I guess they were used to being very discrete fortunately. Eventually, after we turned them down so many times, they quit inviting us and we drifted away from them. It was only a couple of years later that we started the hotwife thing. I suggested to Lynda then that maybe we should reach out to them, but she had bad memories from my behavior and wanted to avoid the chance for a relapse on my part. Had I not reacted how I did and screwed things up, I am quite certain Lynda would have become an enthusiastic cop fucker.

After we were into hotwifing for about two years is when I finally convinced Lynda to come clean and confess to me about all of her cheating and extramarital play. She finally understood that I had evolved enough to now find it hot as opposed to getting mad about it. That was when she first gave me the full account of what happened on that weekend after I left. It was at least another 2-3 years, however, before she admitted to seeing Guy again behind my back. She claimed that she just happened to run into him one day about 5 years after the fateful weekend. It seems doubtful to me that is how it happened, but it was not worth making an issue out of it. Since people were starting to have cell phones by then, they were able to exchange numbers and promised to stay in touch. According to Lynda when we were about 3 years into hotwifing (2001 roughly), they slipped off once for an afternoon in a cheap motel. She said it was the first time she had done anything without my prior knowledge and permission and thought it was a one time thing and that she was better off not telling me for fear I would get real upset again. Apparently, she succumbed to his charms 2 more afternoons after that one before calling it quits.

I was wildly turned on by her telling me this and it fueled our sex sessions for a long time back then. I never let on at the time because I did not want everyone saying she cheated on me again, so you can never trust her. Something about the behind my back nature of it was incredibly arousing to me. I think the fact that our relationship made it through those incidents unscathed started to change things. I think from then on, Lynda began to take charge of our sex life and it was probably my first step down the cuckold path toward the other side of the spectrum. I am still not that far down that path, but that has been the direction things have tilted ever so slowly over the years. :cool: I would welcome anyone's comments or insights into this sordid tale.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:53 am

There’s always the choice between jealousy and embracing the erotic aspects of seeing your significant other with another. Jealousy is the conditioned response but the accompanying anger can be so destructive. I think you chose wisely.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 am

Open2it wrote:There’s always the choice between jealousy and embracing the erotic aspects of seeing your significant other with another. Jealousy is the conditioned response but the accompanying anger can be so destructive. I think you chose wisely.

I have certainly learned to handle things better over time.

schmid2
Prepubescent

Unread post by schmid2 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:48 am

So let's face it: there is exactly one person who cheated, who hid her affairs, who lied and who was opportunistic. Your efforts to point out the husband as the one who is to blame for is a lame excuse. He is only guilty about one thing: that he didn't threw her ass out of the house and grant her the well-earned divorce.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:36 pm

schmid2 wrote:So let's face it: there is exactly one person who cheated, who hid her affairs, who lied and who was opportunistic. Your efforts to point out the husband as the one who is to blame for is a lame excuse. He is only guilty about one thing: that he didn't threw her ass out of the house and grant her the well-earned divorce.

I think that is a little harsh. I am just relating what we went through, whether right or wrong.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Piss on him, Ryp. It's your story and your life, not his. If Lynda makes you happy and you have made peace with the past, then do your own thing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:27 am

Archie457 wrote:Piss on him, Ryp. It's your story and your life, not his. If Lynda makes you happy and you have made peace with the past, then do your own thing.
Thanks. It has worked well for us. It does not look normal, however, to someone outside of the lifestyle who comes here.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:41 am

I recently had someone asking me about this story, sh here it is again.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:02 am

Again, I was asked to bump this so someone could find it. My apologies.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:32 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:02 am
Dayum... just when I think I've caught up on all of HWL's adventures I discover another one. You are lucky to have HWL and she's lucky to have you. Few men would love her and give her the freedom too.

How did you think she was cheating on you? She wasn't going behind your back. Second, I think you sent a different message than you thought you were sending. By taking a walk so they could be alone it was like a green light especially since she already conquered 2 other cops.

I guess my real question is how was she cheating when you were there rock hard watching? I'm sure you see things differently now (or maybe not) and I know you acknowledge that you acted poorly. Just wondering what was in your head at the time when you said she was cheating.

Also, she was mad at you. What did she expect you to do on the boat with the young and older cop? Step in and stop something she obviously wanted? I'd think she would have been more mad if you jumped in and said no.

Second question, what other hwl (hotwife Linda) threads am I missing?

The boat story is hot. I wish I could share with my wife. She thinks that me wanting her to mess with another guy is weird. First was the standard I want other women argument but once that passed she says it's weird and creepy.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:48 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:32 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:02 am
Dayum... just when I think I've caught up on all of HWL's adventures I discover another one. You are lucky to have HWL and she's lucky to have you. Few men would love her and give her the freedom too.

How did you think she was cheating on you? She wasn't going behind your back. Second, I think you sent a different message than you thought you were sending. By taking a walk so they could be alone it was like a green light especially since she already conquered 2 other cops.

I guess my real question is how was she cheating when you were there rock hard watching? I'm sure you see things differently now (or maybe not) and I know you acknowledge that you acted poorly. Just wondering what was in your head at the time when you said she was cheating.

Also, she was mad at you. What did she expect you to do on the boat with the young and older cop? Step in and stop something she obviously wanted? I'd think she would have been more mad if you jumped in and said no.

Second question, what other hwl (hotwife Linda) threads am I missing?

The boat story is hot. I wish I could share with my wife. She thinks that me wanting her to mess with another guy is weird. First was the standard I want other women argument but once that passed she says it's weird and creepy.

It is hard (no pun intended) to explain how I felt at that time. I know I was sending mixed messages.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:39 am

This could be a good fit for the best of Lynda thread. Her teasing you about letting these 2 cops fill up her married pussy while you just watched and let it happen. If I were you I would have done the same thing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:34 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:39 am
This could be a good fit for the best of Lynda thread. Her teasing you about letting these 2 cops fill up her married pussy while you just watched and let it happen. If I were you I would have done the same thing.
Yes, I was paralyzed by how hard my cock was. :oops:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:41 am

Bumping this old story back up for someone who was looking for it.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:31 am

The Rypmar Linda series are all awesome. Well written, insightful, and erotic!

Thanks, as always, Rypmar!