Steamy Summer Weekend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Steamy Summer Weekend

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am

From Friday (July 12) till that following Sunday afternoon, my wife was away up in Kansas City, Missouri, with our current favorite Bull, Demetrius! I had known for the entire preceding week that this was the plan, of course. I know all about my wife's extra-marital encounters. In deed, I played a not insignificant role in getting that going! I am exceedingly proud of how my wife (such an otherwise conventional seeming woman in her early 60's) has taken to being a "hotwife" with such enthusiasm!

So, from what my wife has told me, the weekend was highly successful; as I had no doubt it would be! As for me, my weekend was spent in that strange, but exciting state of both sexual arousal, on the one hand, and sexual frustration on the other! This is what it is often like for me these days as a willing cuckold, and I say this not as a form of complaint, but as a fact of my life now days.

Besides doing quite a lot of long neglected yard chores as a way of keeping that sexual frustration I earlier mentioned at bay, I did jack-off in-between all that! I say I "jacked-off", but what I should explain is that I did not allow myself to have an actual orgasm! I "edged" myself into a frequently repeated series of "almost orgasms"; and stopping just short of climax.

This is by no means nothing out of the ordinary for me! This is what I "do" for sexual provocation nearly 90% of the time! I certainly have orgasms, but I find them so much more intense, and deeply "rewarding" only after I have made myself wait a substantial period of time in between one orgasm and the next!

The sexual tension driving all this is the fact that my wife and I no longer fuck. We haven't in quite a long time. That may sound unbelievable, but it is entirely true, I assure you! Of course, the fact that my wife fucks other men instead (and she loves fucking much younger men, and younger black men exclusively), certainly adds an extra dimension of heat to all of it!

I knew my wife would be perfectly fine with this other guy, and that left me free to imagine what their weekend would be like!

As I was watering various areas of the lawn, my mind was playing images of times I had actually watched my wife fucking this young stud, and as I moved about, my dick was hard behind my work slacks. If someone could have seen me at that moment, they would have seen an obvious bulge pushing out wards! They would not have guessed at why I had an erection at that moment in time, but I did!

I have no idea just how many times I stopped and "edged" myself over the next nearly 48 hours, but it would have to have been well over 20, or even 30 times! By doing this, I was such an agitated mental state of mind. My "libido" was constantly simmering and bubbling away! I was merciless with my self in this regard! But yet, I found it so strangely "pleasurable", just the same! (I often wonder if other "cuckolds" do something similar to this, in similar circumstances! Or, am I unique in this sort of thing?)

Well, by the time my wife got home late Sunday afternoon, my sexual frustrations were almost unbearable! Yet, what I wanted most was for her to relieve me! I would have loved to have plunged my smaller cock as deep as I could into her pussy, and to mingle my sperm with might have still remained of Demetrius', but I knew I had given up any claim to that 3 years earlier when I chose to become a cuckold---but I still needed to come! I could have jacked-off earlier, but I was holding on in the hope that my wife would do the honors.

I was always so glad to see my wife after such a brief parting, and her having fucked someone else was a major part of that! She knew the mood I was in the moment she walked inside.

We stood there kissing passionately, and then we headed straight to our bedroom! She unfastened my belt and unzipped my fly, smiling into my face the whole time.

"Did you miss me?" She asked, knowing the answer in advance, of course.

"Oh, god yes!" I replied in perfect truth.

"That's nice," she said, and as she did, she had my cock, and balls, out through my fly, and she was stroking my cock in one hand, while, with the other, she was clasping my balls.

"Did you have a nice weekend?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Yes. I did."

She continued to jack my cock shaft, and fondle my sperm-crammed testicles, and as she did, she told me some of the things she and Demetrius had done up in Kansas City. She knew I wanted to hear something of that, and she revealed quite a bit!

I was getting very close to climax, and I asked her: "Did Demetrius fuck you good?"

She looked me straight in the eye, smiled, and kissing me on the cheek, she said: "Of course he did, silly!"

"God, I'm glad to hear that!" I said, and I meant it!

"I thought you would," she said, and kissing on the mouth, she added: "Now come. I'm sure you haven't yet!"

She knew me well.

So, after a few more strokes of my wife's hand, she pumped me dry; and as I gasped out loudly from the long frustrated orgasm, my wife's voice kept saying to me, over and over: "Oh, yess, babe. THAT'S the way! MMMMM, let it ALL OUT!"

When I opened my eyes, I saw my wife faintly smirking. She had been watching my face as I climaxed. "Was that what you've been waiting for?"

"Yes!" I said, and laughed at her curious smile.

"You're very sweet."

"I am?"

"Oh yes!" She said, and then let go of my slowly sagging cock. She kissed me once again.

"I'm a very lucky guy, " I said.

"I'm lucky, too!"

"We are both are lucky," I said.