My 'Utopia', or in some way, My 'Dream'

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
liferider1844
Virgin

My 'Utopia', or in some way, My 'Dream'

Unread post by liferider1844 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Just a post about my dream or my fantasy or my Utopian world I would like to reside in. So a disclaimer- I'm a Bull and a Dom and someday I aspire to be a Master. For now though, it'll be somewhat short and more on it later as I more visuals come to mind.

My confession- I'm an idealist. Day in and day out I bust my ass working to try to make my dream or my utopia a reality. So hopefully, someday this will be a reality.

I would like to own a three (four?) bedroom house on a nice sizable piece of land. Away from some city but not farther than a thirty minute drive. Hopefully it'll be near a mountain range for a background and be on a lakefront.
One of those bedrooms would be the Master Bedroom- left to me and whomever I wish to accompany me for the night. One bedroom would be for servants, one for visitors, (and one for potentially children? Not sure about this one yet.)
The dungeon of course, not sure how I want this accessible though. Thought about having it accessible only from outside. Though at the same time I do want to have an area to brew. So that maybe a dungeon/basement...

I'm sure there would be some hierarchy to the servants but considering I am just not submissive by any means sexually, (the thoughts don't even arouse me when prompted) I would remain at the top. As for protocol for guests- I'd keep it simple, clean paperwork, and clean mental health. (Not sure how I'd check the mental health component yet.) Depending upon relationship statuses of couples that may determine sleeping arrangements. (i.e. cucks in the visitors bedroom, etc.) Though that would be as a measure of respect for whatever relationships are available.

That's it for now. I'll be adding to this in time. Anyone have some food for thought?
Always looking for a new adventure and for people to join in on the fun.[/b]

kidg1000
Experienced

Re: My 'Utopia', or in some way, My 'Dream'

Unread post by kidg1000 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Yes would love to hear more. How does it work with the cuck couples?

liferider1844
Virgin

Re: My 'Utopia', or in some way, My 'Dream'

Unread post by liferider1844 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:58 pm

First, to answer your question kidg1000- I think a lot of that would be determined prior to them coming to my home. That'd be part of the background and certain limits would be established. I.e. Cuck can not go into the Master Bedroom, though realistically those rules would be enforced depending upon their definition and so forth.

With that said though- the one main rule I think I would apply is that anyone who entered the dungeon would ultimately be under my authority period. As in whatever I want/say goes.

A big part of my struggle with wrapping my mind around this is how I would be able to find a community for it...
Always looking for a new adventure and for people to join in on the fun.[/b]