Samantha's Story (Kill Bill: Volume 2)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: Samantha's Story (Kill Bill: Volume 2)

Unread post by john jasson » Mon May 19, 2014 9:25 am

MrDSM wrote:
One of the biggest challenges in following this whole scenario has been the late admissions of past activities. The fact y'all when down this path long ago but it only got light shed on it recently has been odd and confusing to say the least.

Not sure I understand that. We started decades ago and I discovered this site in recent years and wrote our story only last year. I reckon Sam and Samsman are similar. Puzzled.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon May 19, 2014 10:18 am

MrDSM wrote:
john jasson wrote:
MrDSM wrote:
One of the biggest challenges in following this whole scenario has been the late admissions of past activities. The fact y'all when down this path long ago but it only got light shed on it recently has been odd and confusing to say the least.

Not sure I understand that. We started decades ago and I discovered this site in recent years and wrote our story only last year. I reckon Sam and Samsman are similar. Puzzled.
First thread went well into the fact they were newbies, but clearly were not. And lately we've learned details of SM's Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde regarding their encounters years ago.

Which would have shed a ton of light on the current situation having that info from the start. Look for advice but withhold key info? Makes sense.
For all that just pick up pieces of this story and does not read or remember you should read Sam man's first post, also newbie on this thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 25#p411525 and look at page 6 where he stated
Samanthasman wrote:I have told her most of what's in here, and she thinks I left out an important detail. She actually has had a BF before in our marriage. Long before we ever knew what HWing was, we had experimented with an ex BF that she saw from time to time over 10 years - infrequently, but over a long period of time.

That relationship sort of faded away, and then in December we both had a RE-awakening as we learned about HWing, Ashley Madison and this blog.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon May 19, 2014 10:36 am

MrDSM wrote:
allengt wrote: For all that just pick up pieces of this story and does not read or remember you should read Sam man's first post, also newbie on this thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 25#p411525 and look at page 6 where he stated
Samanthasman wrote:I have told her most of what's in here, and she thinks I left out an important detail. She actually has had a BF before in our marriage. Long before we ever knew what HWing was, we had experimented with an ex BF that she saw from time to time over 10 years - infrequently, but over a long period of time.

That relationship sort of faded away, and then in December we both had a RE-awakening as we learned about HWing, Ashley Madison and this blog.
Yup, well aware. And that info came late too. And it also failed to detail the reason that past relationship ended. Some very substantial data that would have led many to view this very different and offer different advice.
It came late because the was talking about the current until his wife pointed out that he left some important information out so that is when he put it in and there was no reason to expand on it further.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Mon May 19, 2014 11:27 am

MrDSM wrote:Hard to give reasonable advice when the story changes midstream and then again very late in the game.
If you feel that strongly about it, why are you still even following the thread? You have a terrific one about your HOTHOTHOT wife going elsewhere on this site (to say nothing of the new thread she started about her latest conquest. Great stuff!).

Why not put your energy in those two great threads, instead of taking the time to argue with one of the moderators in this one?

Or, if you REALLY want to do the denizens of this forum a favor, how about more pics/video/audio of that hottie wife of yours?

:-)

All the Best-

HR

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon May 19, 2014 11:33 am

HowardRoarke wrote:
MrDSM wrote:Hard to give reasonable advice when the story changes midstream and then again very late in the game.
If you feel that strongly about it, why are you still even following the thread? You have a terrific one about your HOTHOTHOT wife going elsewhere on this site (to say nothing of the new thread she started about her latest conquest. Great stuff!).

Why not put your energy in those two great threads, instead of taking the time to argue with one of the moderators in this one?

Or, if you REALLY want to do the denizens of this forum a favor, how about more pics/video/audio of that hottie wife of yours?

:-)

All the Best-

HR
Hear Hear!! :up: :up: (especially the last part!! :twisted: :whip: :mrgreen: )

WantMore
Experienced

Unread post by WantMore » Mon May 19, 2014 11:43 am

I think people are jealous of you and Sam status... I had seen you guys had a ten year affair, it seems a while back, maybe even long before all this trouble. I really think most of us knew you guys had been players most of your relationship.

All I can think is if anyone has a problem with the way youve told your story then your missing more of the story that has been posted weeks and months ago.

I thought your side being so turbulent and indecisive has only made the story more compelling. It shows how fucked up a hubby can get when things get out of his ability to deal. This can go both ways. Ive seen tons of posts where a guy gets so wrapped up into hotwifing he loses touch with his emotions just as much as when things go crazy bad.

SMs kill Bill thread was ciearly about his screwed up emotions. This Sam thread is her side. She told us up above she might not be back. The thread was named vol. 2. Because it shared her thoughts.

Its clear these two people are busy. I dont know, I guess some of us have better intuitions. I think the majority could follow along and clearly get the info to make heads or tails out of all this.

Rant over!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon May 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Samanthasman wrote:For the record there has never been any effort to hide anything. The original post was actually a comment on anoyher thread that the moderator split out as it's own thread - so as to not accidentally hijack the other guys thread. I was not really prepared to write our complete history - I was just commenting on someone else's thread, with a comment from us, but then ended up playing catch up as my unexpected thread picked up steam.

I would further add that I doubt many people have ever been as forthright about detail. I gave every detail I could and although Samantha was not interested early on in contributing to this blog, I made every attempt to tell it from a neutral perspective - even adding material and detail she suggested such as the above.

I've had no motive to tell fiction here, as that would yield useless advice.

It has been frustrating for both of us dealing with the continuous criticism. Not sure why I've been such a lightning rod so often.
Sorry you have had to deal with so much of this BS. I actually feel you have been the exception at providing your assessment of your ever evolving status.

Please don't let all these negative replies drive you away. There are lots of us here that rarely or never comment but we appreciate you sharing the details of your journey.

Mr GILF.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Samanthasman wrote:For the record there has never been any effort to hide anything. The original post was actually a comment on anoyher thread that the moderator split out as it's own thread - so as to not accidentally hijack the other guys thread. I was not really prepared to write our complete history - I was just commenting on someone else's thread, with a comment from us, but then ended up playing catch up as my unexpected thread picked up steam.

I would further add that I doubt many people have ever been as forthright about detail. I gave every detail I could and although Samantha was not interested early on in contributing to this blog, I made every attempt to tell it from a neutral perspective - even adding material and detail she suggested such as the above.

I've had no motive to tell fiction here, as that would yield useless advice.

It has been frustrating for both of us dealing with the continuous criticism. Not sure why I've been such a lightning rod so often.
I was going to mention that since the thread you posted in was Newbie so I named your thread also newbie. I though, after your post on page 6, that the thread should be renamed but forgot to contact you about it. It should have been reentering the lifestyle.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue May 20, 2014 11:04 am

I'm just so glad that Samantha posted... and what a great post BTW.

Dear S and SM Thank you for all your posts. I am confident that you two will get through all this and then take your hotwifing interest
to even greater heights... and I'm looking forward to hearing about it on this forum ;)

Every good wish,

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue May 20, 2014 1:34 pm

WantMore wrote:I think people are jealous of you and Sam status...

Rant over!
There may be something in that. Things do seem to be getting a bit bitchy on several threads in the past few weeks. Honestly don't ever remember it being like that a while back. Perhaps I'm imagining that.

It proves how difficult it can be for folk to get along when people who have a common but (extremely) minority interest can get so heated about the "right" way of doing it.

Artimas
Virgin

Unread post by Artimas » Tue May 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Samanthasman wrote:One thing that has become clear to us is that there are several "models" for HWing. That is fine, however, too many people believe their "model" is the right way and only way. Even that is fine; but when people yell and scream at people not doing it their way... Even getting downright rude, obnoxious, or cruel, that starts to feel like "intolerance". Intolerance makes people feel unwelcome and makes people not want to participate or come back.
It took me a long time, for example, to get Samantha to post here - mostly because she read my stuff and the comments I received and said "I don't want to be a part of all that".

The fact that this is a diverse community is a strength. Intolerance is a weakness.

Someday I wonder out loud if HWing will ever go mainstream!? When I was growing up my best friend was gay - and in the closet. Now gays have gone mainstream. If HWing is ever to go mainstream, tolerance is necessary.

Having written and read many hundreds of posts on here I feel like I could just about write a book at this point.
I'd be glad to help. I've done some publishing at Literotica and have over two million views.

WantMore
Experienced

Unread post by WantMore » Tue May 20, 2014 5:30 pm

john jasson wrote:

Rant over!
There may be something in that. Things do seem to be getting a bit bitchy on several threads in the past few weeks. Honestly don't ever remember it being like that a while back. Perhaps I'm imagining that.

It proves how difficult it can be for folk to get along when people who have a common but (extremely) minority interest can get so heated about the "right" way of doing it.
I simply thought, hell, if these people are jealous of your status, how in the hell could they ever share there wives? Lol

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed May 21, 2014 2:33 pm

WantMore wrote:
john jasson wrote:

Rant over!

I simply thought, hell, if these people are jealous of your status, how in the hell could they ever share there wives? Lol
Precisely! The trouble is that they think they want it then they get into it and can't hack it. Then they convince themselves that they are too alpha for it when actually the reverse is true. Strength is in being able to withstand, even enjoy, the angst for the pleasure that comes with it. No pain, no gain.

Samantha
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Samantha » Sat May 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Thank you all for the very warm welcome and encouraging posts. I’m glad seeing the other side of the story gave many of you additional insights into the depth of our relationship. You’ll all be happy (and definitely excited) to learn that SM and I have made significant progress since this post hit on 5/16/14. In fact, we’ve even brought Bill back into our lives since then as we’ve re-evaluated the situation and we are actively working on finding the right recipe to satisfy all parties.

As I mentioned before, my style is not the play by play, “John Madden style” description of our tale, but rather a look in the rear view mirror after substantial consideration and thought. So forgive me if I’m slow to post and don’t respond to every post. I’ll answer many of the posts below:

Many of you have noted our personality similarities and one even envisioned “The Clash of the Titans”. While we are both very dominate, I’ll be very clear that I let SM man the ship on most decisions. He’s actually significantly more dominant than me, although that may not be evident in his posts.

SM and I have a a few other things in common too. Because of the requirements of our daily business life, we both like being pursued. Sometimes it’s like 2 cats waiting for the other to do something. He wants me to take control and pursue him and I want him to take control and pursue me. One thing Bill brought to the table in spades is his unrelenting pursuit of me.

“If I am so devoted and in love with my husband, why would I lie?” was a great question I got from the group. This has been the biggest issue between us as it would of any couple and especially a couple in our situation where SM is extending a great deal of trust to me and as he would put it, “trusting his entire life to me”. So here’s the answer.... I lied because I wanted something that I thought was inconsequential however, also something that I thought would bother SM. I knew he was very sensitive to the level of connection I had with Bill as well as the initial constant communication. Because of this and because of the fact that I felt like I had a great deal of control over the situation and my feelings, I consciously decided to not tell SM the truth. To me, the things that I lied about were inconsequential yet potentially hurtful. I came to the conclusion that because the lies were inconsequential that it would hurt less if I lied. Obviously that was a conclusion that I came to because I didn’t think he’d find out. So after he did find out, even though I’d consider the lies “white lies”, it threw a grenade into the trust in our relationship. Many of you have said that I’m only sad/sorry because I got caught. In truth, that may be true. The justification of the insignificance of those lies is fruitless. I get that now.

Moving forward, the next question is “why haven’t you agreed to be truthful going forward?”. That’s an even more difficult question to answer and any answer I give will position me as a terrible person. But the truth is, I’m just being honest with myself and SM. I think there is a distinct possibility that I may feel the need to lie about something that I think might be inconsequential and yet hurtful. That’s a personal barrier that I’ll have to work through. It may be rooted in some our initial extra-curricular activities.
The other issue is that I’m not a big talker and SM wants to constantly explore every single thing - from the sex to wanting to know everything that we talked about and what it means. Basically I’d have to have a 1 for 1 download, meaning that for every hour that I was out HWing, we’d have to talk about it for an hour. That’s a real drain on me emotionally and has made this lifestyle too much of a headache for me. It’s not worth it if I have to have every little thing done or said analyzed to the Nth degree.

Additionally, If I detect fear in his questions and know that it will generate hours of conversation, I’ll naturally start to shut down and want to omit details or just not talk any more at all. I know this answer may not be acceptable to many. But please allow us the time to work through this, together.

I’m not good at helping SM with his insecurities at all. That is something he needs that I am reticent to provide. I want him to make a decision as to whether or not he wants this, put on his big boy pants and then send me out to get fucked with absolutely no reservations about my long-term loyalty. That is always going to be a sticking point with us. We’ll both have to compromise here.

As an example when I got back from my trip with Bill and walked up to SM during one of his presentations, I whispered in his ear that I had a very naughty surprise for him (- I had made him an extra 1 hour long video that was scorchingly hot). He didn’t react to that. He just wanted me to hug and love on him. I was ready to be reclaimed and he was not not into it at all. I found that confusing, upsetting, and quite frankly annoying and he found my attitude upsetting as well. I’m thinking “what’s your problem?” and he’s thinking “do you still love me/want to be with me/want him more”. I was thinking “are you kidding me? I just gave you the fantasy you’ve always wanted and you are not satisfied? WTF?” Maybe because of my personality type, it’s hard for me to show affection that is non-sexual. I don’t like to be cuddled - I don’t need it but SM does (after I come home from a date).

He wants to be close to me 24 hours a day, which is honestly a little exhausting to me. When he says he missed me because he didn’t see me all day, I’m thinking I only went to the grocery store, why would you miss me? That’s always been a source of conflict. When you turn up the heat by adding the HW lifestyle and when you go at it in the way we’ve gone at, sometimes the pot boils over the 2 cooks are at odds because each is adding ingredients that don’t satisfy the tastes of the other.

Sometimes it’s a downward and self-perpetuating spiral. We both hate it and struggle with it. In my mind again I’m thinking that “I just went out and did exactly what you’ve asked me to do, you should be happy and not insecure” which angers and frustrates me and pushes us further apart when we should be at our closest. I think in a way this recurring issue has contributed to my desire to lie. To calm him down in his time of emotional need. I’m not afraid to admit that the last sentence could be another rationalization but so many intangible things add up to produce non-optimal results in the other party.

I think SM’s commitment to never say no was something I took as a bright green light; that maybe SM had come to terms with his own concerns and fears. His resolve to do that combined with my intense connection to Bill triggered significant fear on his side. I wanted it to trigger a hot reclaim. While most times it did, when it didn’t and when we were on different pages it made life difficult. Sometimes the things he wanted actually pushed me away and the ways I reacted actually made him less secure.

I don’t do a good job of managing SM’s internal conflicts. To me, he needs to get the confidence and then push forward, and not push forward, waiver, stop, push forward, stop, etc. That’s more than a little annoying to me. I was hoping he’d find his confidence on this board and with our past experience but that hasn’t necessarily been the case. In fact, in some cases, it may have brought up more self doubts (as he reads some of the sadder stories here). So as we’ve gone back to the drawing board, I’ve told SM on countless occasions that I don’t want to pursue this unless he is entirely sure and free of his internal conflicts. That being said, I think I need to put myself in his shoes more often and realize that that is not reasonable to expect. As a result, I need to cool my responses and work harder on recognizing when he wants an intense reclaiming or just a hug. Again, not in my personality type, but I can certainly put more effort into it.

As we get further down this path, I need to be less afraid to commit to honestly. But I certainly don’t want to commit to something doubting my ability to achieve it. I think if I commit now, knowing that I/we are still in a delicate phase that if I succumb to my rationalizations of inconsequential white lies that I’ll never get a chance to regain that trust, hence my refusal to acquiesce to that point at this point.

Regarding the timeline issues and SM not sharing our past history (at least initially), that bothered me significantly and I felt like much of the advice was geared toward someone who started on Monday and was an active HW by Tuesday. Again, as SM has pointed out, his initial post was on someone else’s post and then it got separated so as not to take over the initial person’s post. He hadn’t meant to chronicle our entire history when he first started posting. Then it just took on a life of it’s own. I told SM that the advice might be more applicable if the community had a deeper insight into our history. I think that did change some of the advice, but in many ways, SM was already heading down the path of some of the pre-Alan advice - some good and some not as applicable. For me it was important to detail some of the Alan experiences again to further round out our history and our attitudes and conditioned responses to new adventures.

Thank you all for your patience as some of this has trickled out in a non-chronological manner. Before SM found this site, he didn’t know what to call me/our relationship, so after he found this site and after I had my encounter with Bill, SM did say I was a hotwife (officially) - his first time to use that term in describing me although that’s the relationship type we had for years before SM knew there was a term. Hopefully we can all move forward and forgive even his tiny transgressions/omissions.

Again, we sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness, encouragement and sage advice as we renew our journey. As I mentioned earlier, we’ve restarted our relationship with Bill. In fact Bill, SM, and I had a sit down meeting together last Monday. I was nervous, literally sweating, but as it turns out it wasn’t as big of a deal as I had initially thought/worried. While I was uncomfortable at first, afterward I felt a great relief. Because of that open and frank discussion with Bill, I was sweating for an entirely different reason within the hour. I’ll catch you guys up more on our adventures with Bill over the next few days. But I promise you’ll find them entirely intoxicating. Until then....

~ Samantha

WantMore
Experienced

Unread post by WantMore » Sat May 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Just remember that even though your a black and white lady, SM enjoys hotwifing on a communicative level as much as a visual/video level. Yes hour to hour is too much. How about an hour of communication in trade for the date with Bill. Just watching a video of hot sex might not be enough. He may enjoy your inner thoughts too. In fact I personally get off on my wifes inner thoughts of the date more than a video.

A guy enjoys being with a hotwife not just to know she is being banged well with a video. Us guys enjoy the deep thoughts from your encounter as well as anything that was funny or sad that happened on your date.

Us guys enjoy our women to come home and man up per say to us with truth and honesty. When my wife mans up, again per say, i instantly forgive her for say over endulgance both mentally and physically. Her being able to sit down and man up is part of the reclaim process for many of us guys.

If she felt she no longer needed to give me this, than simply I would feel not happy to give her hotwifing/dating, simple as that!

One more point, when I am positive my wife is being truthful and open about her date, jealousy is toned down on my part. She may be giving me what I asked, but she also readilly gives the funny, sad or crazy details of the date that I didnt ask for. If she sits down and just freely speaks, I become secure inside and many times mention to take advantage of certain scenarios she finds herself in to push the envelope of hw activities further than she could or can believe. Its not just the visual rush of our wives dating. Its also an extreme mental rush that is much more enticing than the visual sights. If she is openly revealing with her thoughts, I in turn ask or say Im ok with her pushing the limits of our relationship. She feeds me, I feed her with challenges to help her realize Hotwifing is not just about sex. When shes honest and open she in turn gets the whole package from me and her boyfriend.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat May 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Bill, SM, and I had a sit down meeting together last Monday. I was nervous, literally sweating, but as it turns out it wasn’t as big of a deal as I had initially thought/worried. While I was uncomfortable at first, afterward I felt a great relief.
Exactly! I congratulate you on taking what I believe was a much needed step, to make Bill real for SM. It was a mistake to try to separate them, perhaps out of fear that Bill's presence would upset SM. In reality, what my experience has been is that knowing the other men R is involved with calms me. Their reality is much less upsetting than my fantasies. I imagine it may be the same for SM.

Thank you for the update. The absence of SM's presence has been noted.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sat May 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Great read and well done for sitting together.

No need to answer but will SM ever get the chance to watch you with Bill, I think that is his goal. I wonder if that is a compromise you have considered.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Sun May 25, 2014 2:07 am

JMO but I have been married 42 yrs and when a problem came into our life, it was dealt with. Once she found herself falling for a man of political power and quite the ladies man. They began spending more time in bed and our arguments became more frequent. She was seeing him 3-5 times a week, getting motel rooms, using the back seat of their cars and even having office interludes. We knew he was not leaving his wife for mine and she understood the best thing to do was leave him out of the mix. She did and he moved on to his next conquest.

I am not going to be bringing in things from the past that caused issues into the present. What caused the issue back then will cause an issue again, maybe not immediately but it will happen.

Good luck to you both.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 am

Samantha, thanks for the update and your posts have really brought a completely different dimension to the picture. I can understand your reluctance to guarantee 100% to always tell the truth. We have all, consciously or subconsciously, told white lies or not told the whole truth by omission to protect someone's feelings and its difficult to say that such a situation will never arise.

After reading your 2 posts and SMs multitude of posts, I think the only way this is going to work is if you take charge and set the course. You clearly recognise and respect SMs boundaries, in many cases better than he does. The best way to help him is by making it clear that you will stay within these boundaries but otherwise you decide.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun May 25, 2014 9:56 am

I think I messaged her, but didn't she say she doesn't like to talk much?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon May 26, 2014 1:24 pm

I messaged her too.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon May 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Samanthasman wrote:
SmilingHusband wrote:
viking53 wrote:. I can understand your reluctance to guarantee 100% to always tell the truth. .
I can't. that sounds like a crappy foundation for a marriage. Put bluntly, that is completely ridiculous. It's an excuse-laden, hard-dick compromise.

Awful.
There is no compromise. I have made it clear that anything short of 100% honesty in not acceptable. She understands my position.

Her position is complex. She does not argue that lying is acceptable, nor is she asking for permission to lie. What she is saying is that she has slipped up a few times now, and she is admitting that she does not trust herself to not slip again.

She claims she is working through this and believes she will arrive at a time when she feels she can trust herself. This is a point of ongoing stress between us.

She says "look, I can tell you I'll absolutely never ever lie to you again, and I know that is what you want to here, but i'd rather tell you the truth about how I really feel"

So, she's telling me the truth about lying, which I guess is somewhat better than if she were lying about telling the truth.
I didn't say I condone lying. Read the whole post: "We have all, consciously or subconsciously, told white lies or not told the whole truth by omission to protect someone's feelings and its difficult to say that such a situation will never arise." You yourself have been guilty of this SM. You didn't tell Samantha your true feelings about the situation with Bill until you pulled the plug because you had promised you wouldn't repeat the way you had behaved previously and because you didn't want to hurt her feelings. We are only human.

sidestreet
Virgin

Unread post by sidestreet » Mon May 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Samanthasman wrote:Her position is complex. She does not argue that lying is acceptable, nor is she asking for permission to lie. What she is saying is that she has slipped up a few times now, and she is admitting that she does not trust herself to not slip again.
That isn't what I took from her explanation. You two have talked with each other a lot more than what we've seen on here, but given what she said here was how I understood her viewpoint. She lied because she wants what she wants and doesn't want to deal with the potential discussion/fallout from telling you. So she lied because she didn't think it was important. And when she described it here I took her viewpoint to be that she still wants what she wants, and if she sees something as inconsequential again, she might lie about it again rather than deal with the potential discussion/fallout.

Slightly different perspective than "slipping up" since it's ultimately tied to her wanting it her way or not at all. Something to consider anyway.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 26, 2014 3:57 pm

I dunno, I'm with SH. Lying is a choice. When you slip up and something accidentally pops out (and I think that happens to everyone sometimes), you have the option to stop, immediately correct yourself and say "I didn't mean that" and correct it to what you meant.

This is a deliberate act, a decision made to get what you want when you think honesty won't work for various reasons, and I just don't think that lying has a place in a strong marriage, period. Unless we're talking about a surprise party or a gift or whatever. Lying to grease the wheels to get what you want just isn't acceptable in my opinion.

If your partner's reaction is so strong to something you view as minor, then it's time to really discuss it and either get to the root of the problem, or realize that something you view as minor isn't worth hurting your partner over.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

agawim
Trainable

Unread post by agawim » Tue May 27, 2014 12:13 am

SM,

Telling someone that you cannot commit to honesty because of a thing called white lies is just a cop-out. As said multiple times before lying is a choice, if you are incapable of consciously making that choice you have a problem and perhaps should seek councelling. If someone is incapable of understanding what lies are considered "white" (in their relationship) you have communication issues imo.

Of course I am not claiming to be honest 100% of the time, but hell I sure won't lie to my partner about seeing someone after we agreed not to do so anymore. In our relationship that would certainly not be considered a white lie.

Samantha clearly has no need to promise you anything since she can do whatever she likes without consequences anyhow (her not committing to stop lying seems more like a powerplay then anything else), you supposedly both agreed to cut Bill out of your lives completly and although Samantha agreed to this (according to your post) she never cut him out of your lives.
Samantha saying that you even brought Bill back into your lives now is quite funny actually since we all know he never left.
I’ll be very clear that I let SM man the ship on most decisions. He’s actually significantly more dominant than me, although that may not be evident in his posts.
The operative word in this sentence is........LET.....

I think that it is almost impossible for someone to give the wrong impression regarding their dominance when posting as many times as SM has.
From what both SM and Samantha have posted and told us about what is happening in their lives and the words that they used to do so, it is clear to me that Samantha is by far the dominant person in the relationship. Nothing wrong with that of course, but admitting this could make things easier in the future perhaps.

Btw, if my GF asks me how she looks in a pair of jeans I will tell her what I think, she may not like it all of the time but at least she knows I am giving her my honest opinion.

As always I wish you both the very best of luck and I do not want to offend anyone just trying to point out what I get from reading your posts since that is all I have to go on.

Wim