Bridal Suite

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Wisher
$2 Ho

Bridal Suite

Unread post by Wisher » Sat May 10, 2014 3:03 pm

You may or may not like this format. I don't really do finished, detailed stories like most. I tend to do outlines more or less with a lot of gaps to be filled in by the imagination of the reader. Think of it as a plotline for a movie rather than a finished screenplay. Or maybe a guided fantasy of sorts.

(Newly married couple walking through hotel hallway towards the Bridal Suite just after their wedding)

Are you sure you're ready for this?

Yes, very sure.

There's no going back you know. Once it's done, it can never be undone.

I know.

Then let's get inside and get to it. Do as I say and don't argue with me or things may not go as planned.

Yes Dear.

Honey, this is Jason, the man I've chosen to fuck me first on our wedding night. Jason, this is my new husband who will be allowed to watch what happens for a while. Honey, make some drinks and put some music on so I can dance with Jason and get acquainted for a few minutes.

How about if I get on my knees in my gown and suck his cock? You'd like to see that wouldn't you?

Honey come over and take my gown off so Jason can get a better look at your new wife.

My panties too.

That's better. I think we'll dance some more with me just in bridal lingerie.

-----

I think it's time to start. Let's go in the bedroom. I know you're dying to see my pussy filled with his cock.

Take me over to the bed and lay me down.

Good, now open my legs so Jason can get a good look at me while he gets undressed.

Come closer so you can get a good look as his cock enters me.

Oh, that feels so big. Do you like what you see?

Yes.

Good, now that you've seen your new Bride take a cock, go out in the other room and listen to your wife get fucked. Don't come back in until I call you.

-------------------

(wife returns to sitting room naked except for very high heels and bridal veil.)

Well, what did you think? Was it what you expected?

Every bit.

Good, because it's not over yet. I've decide to expand our session quite a bit.

Meaning?

(door bell rings)

You'll see (walking to door, opens it greets another man with a full body hug and open mouth kiss).

Honey, this is Anthony. He's a friend of Jason's I've never met. Jason asked me if I've ever had two guys at once. When I said no, he asked me if wanted him to invite a friend over to get fucked by both of them. I agreed and he called him a few minutes ago.

Anthony's going to have me alone in the bedroom for a while to get warmed up while you get Jason another drink and talk, then we'll all put on a little show for you.

--------------------

Come in the other room with me while I get cleaned up and refreshed and the guys get dressed.

Are you enjoying watching me in action?

Yes.

Do you want this to continue? Is this the path you want us to take? We can stop now and never mention any of this again. If you want us to go on, that's fine too.

I have no problem with continuing.

(makeup and hair retouched) Good, get me my white Tux jacket out of the closet and my new white heels.

The guys are going to take me out for a while for drinks, dancing and who knows what else. You'll have to wait here. I'm not sure how long we'll be, but I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

That's all you're wearing?

Is there a problem? I'm going out with two guys who just fucked me in front of you. They want to show me off some and maybe offer me to some of their friends. I'm basically going out for more sex, why should I wear more and make it harder for men to see me? You want your wife to offer easy access to her body don't you? To let others see her tits and pussy? With this outfit and this hair and makeup, every guy who sees me will want to fuck me, don't you think? Isn't that what you want?

Don't worry though, I won't let them all have me. I'll probably turn down at least a few. Maybe.

-------------------

Don't wait up. I might not be back before noon.

---------------

Help me off with my dress and into a bath. I need to get cleaned up.

Had fun did you?

More than you could imagine. Let me rest a bit and I'll tell you all about it. I'm too sore right now all over. I've definitely been well-used. I lost count of how many times and which holes, but they all got filled. At one point I had so much cum in me it was running down both legs. Your bride was definitely a full blown slut on her wedding night.

I've got another surprise for you too. Jason will be meeting us at the resort during our Honeymoon. He said he wants to fuck me every day. He's thinking of getting another room, but might want to sleep with me in our room a few nights while you stay in his alone. You wouldn't mind, would you? He might even fuck me in his room first so you can sleep in a bed used by us.

>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Salsonero

Re: Bridal Suite

Unread post by Salsonero » Sat May 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Ha, makes me want to run out and get a marriage license!

iw2bc
Virgin

Re: Bridal Suite

Unread post by iw2bc » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:21 am

Very good. Please continue.