My Ideal Night on the town

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bbwhotwifeit
Verified Hot Wife

My Ideal Night on the town

Unread post by bbwhotwifeit » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:23 pm

My fantasy is to become so confident that I can walk into a room and know that someone in the bar wants to fuck me. To have the confidence to flirt with a stranger and ooze sexuality. To rub his thigh, kiss him in front of you. We continue to get hot and heavy in the bar then take him to our hotel room. Once in the hotel room I stay in control. Forcing you to sit in the corner while I continue to make out with the stranger. We feverishly undress each other, anxious to take it to the next level. By this point I am so wet, I’m aching just to feel him ram his cock into my pussy. We are so in the moment no one stops for a condom. I gasp as he enters me bareback, and look over at you giving you a knowing look letting you know that he is in me with no condom. He continues to pound me while kissing me. It is so hot. I do something I have never done before, I orgasm during sex. It is such an intense feeling, I keep wanting more. During all this I occasionally glance over at you. I see you desperately want to stroke you cock but I won’t let you. When he dumps his huge load in me I call you over. I allow you to then begin eating my pussy, to eat the creampie he left for you. During this time he dresses himself and leaves. You are then allowed to stroke your cock while you continue to eat me out. You get to the point where you can’t take it anymore and you cum all over the bed. We then hop in the shower where you continue to clean up the mess he left behind. While doing this you begin to finger me and I cum in the shower thinking about the night I just had with the stranger.

stonemtncouple
Player

Re: My Ideal Night on the town

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu May 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Great story!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Re: My Ideal Night on the town

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri May 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Nice story honey thanks for writing it, you have every wright to believe in yourself and as a man I can tell you that there will be a man in that room who wants to be with you that night. Just line it up and do it the way you imagine. Any girl who thinks as sexy hot as you is sexy hot and it can happen for you. Thanks again sweet thing.