Cuckold Angst

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Cuckold Angst

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 pm

early-kink wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:38 pm
Sophie - Not ALL ladies the same - just more that wanted to be hotwives and were sexually confident & adventurous!!!!!!!!!
early-kink, What are you infering by your comment? :lol:

Horses for courses perhaps. :oops:

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:59 am

Sophie -
I was only responding to your previous comment saying if all ladies were the same, it would be a boring world! So I replied, "Not ALL ladies the same - etc." as you quoted me above. I wouldn't want every lady to be exactly the same. I wasn't suggesting anything other than - I wish more ladies were sexually confident and adventurous, and maybe want to enjoy being hotwives. I'm not familiar with your saying of, "horses for courses." I have no clue what that means!

If you took my comments as something negative - it's not at all !! I won't say anything derogatory on here. There's enough negativity and MANURE being spewed on various social media & the internet. I won't add to it. Too much fun to be had on here, and other such forums, by discussing and sharing each other's sexual wants, needs, kinks & relationship choices!!!!

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:14 am

early-kink wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:59 am
Sophie -
I was only responding to your previous comment saying if all ladies were the same, it would be a boring world! So I replied, "Not ALL ladies the same - etc." as you quoted me above. I wouldn't want every lady to be exactly the same. I wasn't suggesting anything other than - I wish more ladies were sexually confident and adventurous, and maybe want to enjoy being hotwives. I'm not familiar with your saying of, "horses for courses." I have no clue what that means!

If you took my comments as something negative - it's not at all !! I won't say anything derogatory on here. There's enough negativity and MANURE being spewed on various social media & the internet. I won't add to it. Too much fun to be had on here, and other such forums, by discussing and sharing each other's sexual wants, needs, kinks & relationship choices!!!!
early-kink, I did not at all take your comments as negative.

I was playing with you.

My comment about 'horses for courses' was reference to if a lady rides or is ridden, in the context of some ladies prefer to ride and some ridden and the best ones enjoy both ways. Hence we ladies are different in preference. I prefer both ways to be honest.

At times riding is great and after a long ride, I love to be ridden, but either way, I prefer to be the receptacle of my lovers seed, nice and deep.

Hubby is keen with either delivery method for his desert, however as a rider, one needs to be quick to avail ones self upon hubbies face as the desert does spill easily. Where as a ridden lady it tends to flow slowly to allow for a longer clean up to be achieved.

Your reference to MANURE, will certainly feed the roses, to provide an abundance of flowers for all to see.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:23 am

Appreciate your input Sophie.