Black wife/White cuckold by iamopen2suggestion

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MistressNoire
Trainable

Unread post by MistressNoire » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Many people in groups like this one see my wife’s pictures and want to know where we are and if they can arrange to fuck her. They are disappointed to learn that she is adamantly against this and forbids me to make such arrangements. She prefers to meet her men in the course of a normal day and from her reputation in local watering holes as an easy fuck. This story is an explanation of why she has come to feel this way.

Briefly, some years ago, we did dabble in online meetings. We lived near Philadelphia at the time and met a real estate salesman from New Jersey in an AOL chat room. We met in a public place over drinks. That meeting went well. We took a table in a far corner where my wife sat next to him and I sat across from them. After some small talk my wife slid her hand under the table and our new friend let out a little “mmmmm” He leaned toward me and said “Your wife is checking out my package.” She bit her lower lip and gave me a wicked little nod of approval. That’s when I knew this guy would soon be the next to have his cock in my wife. We made arrangements to meet the next weekend at a motel in Atlantic City.

I should take a moment at this point to let you know that I am a white guy average height and weight with an average 6” cock. My wife is a stunning petite black fuck goddess with a body (34c-20-34) that turns heads wherever she goes. She is not shy about riding strange cock and told me before our wedding that she would never be a one man woman. She was going to fuck whoever she wanted when ever she wanted. I would just have to accept that if I wanted to be with her. She was true to her word and soon had a reputation as a good easy piece of ass. I got a reputation too as the poor guy who’s wife everybody had had. Very few people had any idea that I knew anything.

We checked into the motel in AC just a block from the boardwalk and my wife prepared for her lover by dressing in her sluttiest outfit; a skimpy bright orange out fit that I had just bought her which showed plenty of her prime chocolate flesh. She was psyched up for a hard core fucking from her new friend followed by a through cleanup by me.

When Mr. Real Estate showed up an hour late he couldn’t even get it up. Instead of watching her get nailed by a hung stud, I gave her a good fucking with my 6” cock while he watched. As usual this was nowhere near what she needed. Our show finally gave him the starch to fuck her doggie style and drop a load in her but all in all she was still unsatisfied. Our guest left and we began to fight.

She screamed about how useless our cocks were and how I would never be allowed to set up anything on line again. Her yelling got louder and louder and I was totally humiliated because I knew everybody in the motel could hear her.

I finally stepped out on the balcony and looked 2 doors down to see 2 college age guys looking my way and snickering. One was a blonde guy about 6’ tall with a lean tight muscular build. He looked like a California surfer type with a confident , smug air about him. The other guy was a little shorter and thicker but still well toned with dark hair, Italian looking. My wife followed me out and saw them. “What the hell are you looking at?” she said. The blonde guy walked toward us and said “It sounds like you could use a little help.” He brushed right past me and stopped face to face with my wife. The bulge in his swim trunks showed that he had just the kind of help she needed.

She reached out her tiny black hand and ran it over his cock as it strained his trunks. It jumped and stiffened at her touch. She pulled the front of his trunks down enough to free his thick, growing fuck pole. “Mmmmm. Now that’s a real cock.” She cooed. She looked at me disapprovingly and said “See Honey, it’s just like yours only much bigger.” The young blonde laughed mockingly.

Stroking his cock, she stepped into him and pressed her body against his. She gave him a long deep kiss and crushed her tits into his chest as their tongues snaked around each others. When the kiss broke she asked, “Did you ever fuck a black girl?” He shook his head and said “no.” “Me either “ his buddy added who by now had joined them “but suppose we both fuck you now.” She looked them up and down then said, “Alright” then she shot me a look and said “ and you’re going to watch them do it.”

Her earlier yelling had caused a small crowd to gather. About a dozen sets of eyes watched as my wife led 2 young studs into our room. The blonde’s cock was now fully erect and still bobbing freely leaving no doubt in anyone that she was going to get fucked. I could only hang my head and follow. Once in the room the guys wasted no time stepping out of their trunks. Their thick, hard young cocks stood out rigid and ready. The blonde guy backed her up to the bed and told her to strip. As she was taking off her clothes he ordered me to sit in the chair and “don’t move” . “We’re gonna show you how to use some fine black pussy like this.”

When she was naked he reached out and slipped 2 fingers into her sweet cunt. She was already wet from the load she got earlier and her own juices. She moaned as he worked his fingers deep in her. His buddy moved behind her and nestled his vanilla fuck meat in the crack of her chocolate ass and began a humping motion masturbating himself on her as his cock began to swell. Soon, then they laid her on her back and the surfer guy moved between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock on her outer lips until it was moistened then he pressed the head into her chocolate outer lips. She gasped as he sank into her, his balls resting on her perfect round ass. He stayed buried in her and ground her hard as her body began to shudder with her first orgasm.

That’s when he turned to me and said matter of factly, “My dick is in your wife-------- and she likes it. Don’t you slut?” She nodded her head yes.

“Tell him. Tell him how much you like having my cock in you. Tell him you’re mine to fuck whenever I want.”

He began to fuck her with long slow strokes. “I love the feel of his big hard cock in me.” she said. “You could never fill me like this. He is going to fu--- fu--- fu --- ahhhhhhhh !!!! --- fuck me whenever he wants it.” Her legs wrapped around his back to draw him deeper into her and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Her eyes locked on his with an uncontrollable lust. “Go ahead and use me!! Fuck me. Cum in me. Take it all!!”

The Italian guy knelt at the head of the bed and began to feed his cock into her mouth. She sucked him deep a couple of times but was too wrapped up in the fucking she was getting to pay him too much attention. The guy in her pussy was now nailing her hard with fast long strokes. I had a perfect view of her brown cunt stretched around his cock as he pulled out of her except for the head. His cock was glistening with her juices and the cum that had already been dumped into her. Then she screamed as he plunged back into her to the hilt. “Yeah! That’s it. Fuck me.” She yelled as he rode her for over a half hour. Her body shuddered in multiple orgasms while he used her like easy fuck meat.

Finally he said “I’m getting ready to cum bitch. Tell me again where you want it”

“In me” she yelled. “Soot me full of your cum. Knock this little black up!!” and she looked right at me as she said it. His body tensed and his back arched as he buried him self deep inside my wife and filled her with his potent young sperm. His body continued to spasm as he remained buried in her and kept pumping his balls dry. The heavy load was starting to ooze out around the base of his cock. At last he started to deflate and pulled out of her.

White cum was running down her brown thighs as the Italian guy moved in to take his turn. He slipped into her easily and she moaned as she took on the fresh cock. He put her legs up over his shoulders to drive his thick cock even deeper into her. Soon the guy growled and shook his head. He turned and looked right at with the look of total conquest as he deposited a third load of strange seed deep in her.

They wiped their sticky cocks off on her face and she sucked them clean. “Feel better now baby?” the blonde asked then he looked at me with a smirk. My wife just moaned and shook her head. Before they left she told them that we would be there for the rest of the weekend and that they should feel free to come back and fuck her any time they wanted. They said that they were having some other guys joining them tomorrow and asked if that invitation extended to them too. She just smiled and said “Bring it on” But that’s another story.
I'm the most wicked woman you will ever meet. I will torment and torture you, and you will take it and like it.

Khadija88
Virgin

Re: Black wife/White cuckold by iamopen2suggestion

Unread post by Khadija88 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Sista, I love where your head's at. :)
“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.”
― Anaïs Nin

MistressNoire
Trainable

Unread post by MistressNoire » Fri May 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Of course u do.
I'm the most wicked woman you will ever meet. I will torment and torture you, and you will take it and like it.

jasper43
Prepubescent

Unread post by jasper43 » Sat May 10, 2014 4:23 pm

As a white husband and being married to a black woman who I am trying to get to cuckold me, I absolutely loved this story! Thank you!

MistressNoire
Trainable

Unread post by MistressNoire » Sat May 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Bring her on here. Lol. :)