What happens when you dont see boyfriend for 4 months......

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

What happens when you dont see boyfriend for 4 months......

Unread post by hotmama50 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:37 pm

....thats right.... FIREWORKS!!

My boyfriend (Phanton310)and i havent seen each other since his birthday in Oct, so 4 ...loooonnnggg months. I (we) did think that Feb 24 and 25 would EVER get here! Not only had we not seen each other due to the holidays and us living in different states, havent seen him since we started this journey on OHW in Jan this year. So the anticipation was off the chain! I believe I speak for us both there.... :shock:

During this time we had only been able to talk by phone, and chatting via yahoo messenger or hotwife chat with a few others. I have had many PM's since posting all my pics originally... asking us for info. Since we both are new... taking our time... asking questions ( of which many of you have been gracious to allow us to ask) and have had many questions posed to us as well. As my pic thread says...... baby steps. But i LOVE knowing that my pictures turn others on... especically bf!! We also learned things about each other we hadnt realized yet.... my inner "slut" was starting to ease out. I love knowing that my pictures have turned so many on... and at the same time turned us both on, as bf is ALWAYS able to make me cum....no matter the distance between us. :)

I will write several "clips" of our Afternoon Delight and our early morning feast as well :) Hope you all enjoy.....

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28503 for pics

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Re: What happens when you dont see boyfriend for 4 months...

Unread post by hotmama50 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:55 pm

on that Monday... we hadnt talked much at all, but i knew he was on his way to me. when he arrived and got checked into his room, he sent me room #..... at this point i was ready and waiting! I had bought new lingerie for the occasion... so feeling excited and sexy all morning.... i was already wet and squirming in my chair at work with anticpation.

He had the door propped open for me, but had left a key for me on his truck. I wanted to literally run and jump in his arms... but it was just one of those things...that just CLICK and just happen. We have such a strong chemistry between us, no words needed at times. I consider myself VERY lucky!!

when i walked in he was Wearing just a pair of cotton shorts ONLY..... with a VERY hard cock very visable :D

He kissed me hard and heavy as Im feeling his hardness againt me now.... ready for him to take me.... right then and there. I had on skinny jeans, Red silky shirt and boots...with my new sexy red bra and thongs. It didnt take long at all for all of my clothes to come off.... feeling skin against skin.... his hard cock now settling between my legs while standing up. He eased me down.... slid in between my legs pushing them apart to get to my now VERY wet pussy. Waiting on feeling his first touch on me in 4 months. This is so HOT to me ... actually ...writing about it ...causing me to think of all the details again... have me wet :)

Once he pulls up on me, he has his cock ready to slide in my wet pussy. He eases in at first.... knowing that his girth and length will need to be adjusted to on my part.... but oh.... feels SO Good! He touches me deep places no one has EVER touched before....

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:01 pm

We have 2 hours this afternoon together before i have to get back to work, and he has a late meeting to go to.... so we make the very MOST of our time together. We HAD planned to take pics together of him entering me, fucking me, and me with his hard cock in his mouth.... but.... We had higher prioritites :D so... maybe pics for next time.

Once I adjust to him and his size inside me... he is slowing fucking me, and I know we are both wanting this to last as long as possible since it has been so long between visits. Im now meeting his movement with arching and meeting him with movement of my own... it soon becomes harder and faster.... I cum first... one of MANY times this afternoon!!!

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:16 pm

during the time we couldnt see each other, we have been able to talk about anything and everything...as we are so comfortable with each other. We learned little things that we can use a big things to make each visit better than the last. He knew in the past, that i have been able to squirt when cumming. Only 2 have ever made me do this and had been a while period.
He is able to make love to me and fuck me all at the same time!!! Such an amazing thing to experience and esp with a partner that loves sex as much as you do. I have never been with anyone that puts MY wants and desires first.... but HE does.... it is taking get used to, but it is so addictive and making me more of a confident woman and lover.

He soon cums in me( always bareback) long and hard... filling me with his hot cum! I feel it hitting against the back of my pussy... cum touching places only he has touched me. omg.... there are really NO words

We lay, we cuddle... we talk... we caresess...... next thing i know... he has a finger inside of me .... I KNOW that at this point he is working at making me squirt for him... on him. He finds the hot spot on my clit very soon... and has me cumming and squirting on him and on me. WHAT a feeling.... so HOT! Then he slides his huge hard cock back inside my now soaked pussy. He is fucking me now...and for for the first time EVER he makes me squirt while actually having sex... while he is inside me..2 times!! he is feeling my flood of hot juices all over this cock.... definitly a feeling neither of us will forget soon!!!

I know have to get back to work.... working the rest of the day and going home.... full of his cum...dripping out of me ALL day long!!! i am so looking forward to going back for another main course in the morning!!!

Phantom310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Phantom310 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:16 am

Excellent recount! Hot all over again!! :D

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 am

Thank ya love! !

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:35 pm

awww very sweet.

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:38 pm

jane wrote:awww very sweet.
Thanks Jane! We need to catch up!!!! ;)

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Thanks for the hundreds of reads, if you have enjoyed it so far, please leave a comment :) Im a little disappointed that I really dont have any yet.... This is the first time i have written just about an adventure with boyfriend. So if I need to change something or the way its written... or if its good as written... I just need to know going forward :)

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Very hot times. thanks for sharing the story, many happy returns and don't forget there are lots of us guy out her looking for a hot mama.

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:50 pm

our_mmann wrote:Very hot times. thanks for sharing the story, many happy returns and don't forget there are lots of us guy out her looking for a hot mama.
Thank you for the comment! We are definitely learning together...and I'm especially learning about the hotmail in me!! :whip:

Ps..one week ago bfn surprised me...so...About this time last Monday....whew!!
That's another chapter....

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:12 am

hotmama50 wrote:Thanks for the hundreds of reads, if you have enjoyed it so far, please leave a comment :) Im a little disappointed that I really dont have any yet.... This is the first time i have written just about an adventure with boyfriend. So if I need to change something or the way its written... or if its good as written... I just need to know going forward :)
That is because you are writing in the Library which gets fewer responses. You could move it to the HW forum and you will get more and then if you want it saved forever have it moved back tot the library.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:15 pm

allengt wrote:
hotmama50 wrote:Thanks for the hundreds of reads, if you have enjoyed it so far, please leave a comment :) Im a little disappointed that I really dont have any yet.... This is the first time i have written just about an adventure with boyfriend. So if I need to change something or the way its written... or if its good as written... I just need to know going forward :)
That is because you are writing in the Library which gets fewer responses. You could move it to the HW forum and you will get more and then if you want it saved forever have it moved back tot the library.

how do i move it?

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Check out my newest post in hotwife forum..ENJOY!!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:00 am

Very very very hot. Ah yes, to be in LUST. I remember it well.

I am sooooooo jealous of you both.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

hotmama50
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by hotmama50 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:15 am

2wheel wrote:Very very very hot. Ah yes, to be in LUST. I remember it well.

I am sooooooo jealous of you both.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Thank you 2wheel! I posted a new story last night..or the start of it :whip: