My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Gizmo
Prepubescent

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by Gizmo » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:53 pm

Desertsub,
Would love to hear an update on your electrician Paul’s visit(s) while you were away. Very erotic stuff! Did YOU get updates while you were away ?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 am

Unfortunately my wife did not feel well and didn't get together with Paul. We were experiencing a LOT of smoke from all the wildfires west of us and it really set her asthma off. It's hard to get in the mood for sex when you're struggling to breathe! The smoke was crazy, when I drove to my son's it was so bad the sun was an orange ball in the sky and you could look directly at it! I felt really bad for my wife, I've seen her go through this before.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:47 am

Sorry to hear that Desertsub, It sucks! We've got the smoke bad up here in Oregon too. :(
Hope things are getting better for your wife, that doesn't sound good at all.

Gizmo
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gizmo » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:12 am

Sorry for the news. Best wishes for your wife’s health and both of your wellbeing.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 am

Thanks for the well wishes guys! Things have cleared up around here and she's doing much better. She had to take some steroids for a few days to get her lungs cleared up and she hates taking those things, they give her the shakes pretty bad.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Just a little update. Last week we were invited to soak in a hot tub with another couple from SLS and took them up on the offer Friday night. Our profile plainly states that I am a cuckold and almost never get to have any kind of sex with another woman. It also states that we are both bi. The other couple's profile stated that only the wife was bi and she really enjoyed being with another woman. The husband texted me with their address and said"I am really looking forward to enjoying your wife and my wife at the same time!" We got there and chatted for a bit, getting to know each other. The husband was very outgoing but the wife was really shy. After a bit he asked if we wanted to move on to the hot tub. In response, my wife got up and started taking her clothes off, saying "I don't know about you but I have no problem getting naked!" That was the prompt and the rest of us disrobed and we moved on to the hot tub. As soon as we got acclimated to the hot water my wife moved over and kissed the other woman. OMG, it was game on! All her shyness went out the door and she was all over my wife! They made out for a bit while me and the other husband watched. They then took turns sitting on the edge of the tub getting their pussy licked by the other one.

After a bit the other wife suggested we move to the bed and everyone got out and toweled off and we went to the bedroom. My wife pointed to a loveseat in the corner of the room and said "You go over there and play with your little penis while we have fun. Don't you dare cum!" I did as she instructed and the three of them got on the bed and continued, this time both women taking turn sucking the other husband. Shortly afterwards he ejaculated and went limp. The two women continued with each other and the other husband eventually joined in and started doing oral on my wife with his wife. My wife then motioned for me to get on the bed and said "You may lick her pussy but that's it!" I eagerly went down on her and she squirmed around and grabbed handfuls of my hair, forcing me harder onto her pussy. What the hell happened to the shy wife that we saw at the beginning??? She had a couple of good orgasms, bucking up and down while she held me tight to her pussy. At the same time my wife was having orgasms right next to her from her husbands tongue. The other wife decided she had enough and kind of rolled away. The husband was still working on my wife and she started to laugh, telling him to stop. I had to tell him she was done and then explained that when she has had enough orgasms and can't take any more she starts to laugh. I don't know why she does that and neither does she, it just happens.

We then got up and started getting dressed and as soon as the other wife put her sun dress back on she went back to the shy wife persona! We visited for a bit and then parted company. I'm sure that we will probably meet with them again.

My wife is sending me over to my son's (200 miles away) to pick up a piece of furniture tomorrow and told me that I was to spend the night there. She said that if things work out, her friend Paul will be fucking her in our bed while I'm gone. I hope she finally gets to take him to our bed!

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Great first meeting if there ever was one desertsub, thanks for sharing.
Drive safe, have a nice visit with your son.
As always, Cheers you two.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:31 pm

hi, highly interesting story. Never really heard why caged before. But Im not into it all nobody caging me just not my thing.

But don't you think its a little selfish of her to say your going to be caged for life. And she can go out and fuck whomever she wants. Why does she have to begrudge you being able to cum too. It shouldn't matter you cant fuck her right since she wants to fuck others anyhow. (from story on first page with the guy who was missing prostate) just like letting you fuck her until the point of no return and not letting you cum and then caging you I would be so frustrated I would somehow break the lock and find a woman to fuck who wouldn't cage you.

And to each their own not knocking your life and choices but it just seems so fucking unfair on your half. Cuck is pos pos for wife and bull and a negative take away on cucks part.

This coming a from a bisexual man who likes being fucked in front of my wife. But im fucking women and men too. But I am not denied her body ever and not pushed around by a bull neither bi stag thing I guess. And nobody going to tell me when I can cum or not.

Just my $25.00 of thought for today.

Desertsub I am just curious can help me understand what you get out of this sexual agreement that is fullfilling to you and not just her, how you get off on this kind of play? You must or wouldnt do it right?

And desertsub wife can you let me understand what possessed you to cage him in the first place.

thanks a bunch and more power to you 2 if it floats both of your boats.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:12 am

For both of us it is a 'control' thing. She is very dominant and I'm very submissive to her and and have been submissive to women all my life. After a failed marriage due a lot to my ex-wife not even caring much for sex and having no interest at all in dominating me (there were also other factors) I ended up with my wife because she was so strong willed and aggressive. My biggest kink is being controlled by a woman, the more control she exerts the happier I am. My wife understands this and has no problem with running our marriage, she actually prefers it and has said many times she could never go back to a vanilla relationship and I could not either.

I don't do without orgasms, I just don't get them as often as a lot of guys and they are strictly regulated. I have masturbation issues and my wife doesn't want me to be able to masturbate without her permission so she locked me in chastity. It goes back to the control thing, she wants total control and I need her control in my life.

As you said, if it floats your boat, and believe me, it floats both our boats! It's like Harley riders say about riding, "If I have to explain you probably wouldn't understand!"

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Do you really see it as "it float our boats" rather than it float our boat? I'm not trying to be funny here. What I mean is, did you use plural on purpose?

With kind regards
Polleny

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:13 am

desertsub wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:49 pm
"You go over there and play with your little penis while we have fun. Don't you dare cum!" I did as she instructed and the three of them got on the bed and continued, this time both women taking turn sucking the other husband. Shortly afterwards he ejaculated and went limp. The two women continued with each other and the other husband eventually joined in and started doing oral on my wife with his wife. My wife then motioned for me to get on the bed and said "You may lick her pussy but that's it!"
Ds,
It sounds like it was a great meet and greet! Were you uncaged while your wife played with the couple? If so, how did you manage to not cum from watching such a hot display of erotic fun?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Open2it wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:13 am
desertsub wrote:
"You go over there and play with your little penis while we have fun. Don't you dare cum!" I did as she instructed and the three of them got on the bed and continued, this time both women taking turn sucking the other husband. Shortly afterwards he ejaculated and went limp. The two women continued with each other and the other husband eventually joined in and started doing oral on my wife with his wife. My wife then motioned for me to get on the bed and said "You may lick her pussy but that's it!"
Ds,
It sounds like it was a great meet and greet! Were you uncaged while your wife played with the couple? If so, how did you manage to not cum from watching such a hot display of erotic fun?
Yes, I was uncaged, I've been unlocked since the pandemic started or at least I WAS! The next day she reminded me that Locktober was coming up and I was going to get locked again. She didn't even wait until the first, she locked me back up on September 27th and told me in no uncertain terms that my cage wasn't getting unlocked before November and that was the absolute earliest! :???:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:16 pm

desertsub wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 pm
Open2it wrote:
desertsub wrote:
Ds,
Yes, I was uncaged, I've been unlocked since the pandemic started or at least I WAS! The next day she reminded me that Locktober was coming up and I was going to get locked again. She didn't even wait until the first, she locked me back up on September 27th and told me in no uncertain terms that my cage wasn't getting unlocked before November and that was the absolute earliest! :???:
Bummer! After 5-1/2 months of (semi)freedom it must have been a bit of an adjustment. I guess the 3 extra days were for enjoying your tongue in another woman’s pussy. :whip:

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Open2it wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:16 pm
desertsub wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 pm
Open2it wrote:
desertsub wrote:
Ds,
Bummer! After 5-1/2 months of (semi)freedom it must have been a bit of an adjustment. I guess the 3 extra days were for enjoying your tongue in another woman’s pussy. :whip:
You may be right, she can definitely be vindictive and she is devious enough to do something like that to make herself feel better without even telling me! :shock:

I have actually missed being locked! Being loose was always an enticement to masturbate and it was really hard to keep from playing with myself. Now that I'm locked again the temptation is removed and the ability has been taken away. Also, since she has locked me back up I know that she will be getting someone else's much better cock inside her before too much longer, and that is what I really want. I know that my little dick is not what she really needs and I want her to get back to having great sex.

Truthfully, being unlocked wasn't that great for me either. I got to fuck her a few times but I was never allowed to cum while doing so and I always wondered afterwards if she really enjoyed it as much as she said she did! She never orgasmed like I've sen her orgasm with other guys, even though she said it felt really good. There's a big gap between really good and amazing!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:56 am

desertsub wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:43 pm
You may be right, she can definitely be vindictive and she is devious enough to do something like that to make herself feel better without even telling me! :shock:

I have actually missed being locked! Being loose was always an enticement to masturbate and it was really hard to keep from playing with myself. Now that I'm locked again the temptation is removed and the ability has been taken away. Also, since she has locked me back up I know that she will be getting someone else's much better cock inside her before too much longer, and that is what I really want. I know that my little dick is not what she really needs and I want her to get back to having great sex.

Truthfully, being unlocked wasn't that great for me either. I got to fuck her a few times but I was never allowed to cum while doing so and I always wondered afterwards if she really enjoyed it as much as she said she did! She never orgasmed like I've sen her orgasm with other guys, even though she said it felt really good. There's a big gap between really good and amazing!
Maybe she thought the temptation would have been too great over the next few days as you relived the nights events in your mind. This way every time you think of it you’ll remain horny and enjoy the comforting restriction of your Jailbird denying you the release you crave. :whip:

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:48 am

lookingiansa wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:31 pm
hi, highly interesting story. Never really heard why caged before. But Im not into it all nobody caging me just not my thing.

But don't you think its a little selfish of her to say your going to be caged for life. And she can go out and fuck whomever she wants. Why does she have to begrudge you being able to cum too. It shouldn't matter you cant fuck her right since she wants to fuck others anyhow. (from story on first page with the guy who was missing prostate) just like letting you fuck her until the point of no return and not letting you cum and then caging you I would be so frustrated I would somehow break the lock and find a woman to fuck who wouldn't cage you.

And to each their own not knocking your life and choices but it just seems so fucking unfair on your half. Cuck is pos pos for wife and bull and a negative take away on cucks part.

This coming a from a bisexual man who likes being fucked in front of my wife. But im fucking women and men too. But I am not denied her body ever and not pushed around by a bull neither bi stag thing I guess. And nobody going to tell me when I can cum or not.

Just my $25.00 of thought for today.

Desertsub I am just curious can help me understand what you get out of this sexual agreement that is fullfilling to you and not just her, how you get off on this kind of play? You must or wouldnt do it right?

And desertsub wife can you let me understand what possessed you to cage him in the first place.

thanks a bunch and more power to you 2 if it floats both of your boats.
I am kept in chastity all the time. I never get to have intercourse. My wife's sex life hS never been better since we began cuckolding. Others have asked me , isnt she being selfish ? No, not at all. Our dynamic is greatly enhanced with both of us knowing she gets unlimited sex and I get none. We both agree if I'm released just once for intercourse, our dynamic could be severely altered. It's not worth the chance and the only regret she and I have is I wasnt locked in chastity the day we met.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:05 am

So I finally have an update! We have been in contact with 'Dave' on SLS since just before Covid started and had plans to meet when that stuff hit. Needless to say, that didn't happen. He isn't local, only coming to town for his work every so often, and he let is know he was going to be here all this last week. We have all been vaccinated so my wife agreed to meet with him Friday evening at his hotel. Just before we got there he texted us and wanted to know if it was okay if another couple joined us. He explained that the wife was submissive and wanted to be dominated by another woman, especially wanting to be fucked by another woman with a strap on. My wife said that sounded like fun and they were most certainly welcome to join!

When we got to Dave's suite I was sweaty as I had gotten a flat tire on the way and had to change it. I hopped in his shower and cleaned up while he and my wife got acquainted. I came out of the shower and my wife said "Don't even bother putting any clothes on!" I sat on the couch on the other side of her from Dave and she then told Dave, who is also a submissive, "You have too many clothes on!" and he promptly got up and undressed and then sat back down next to her. My wife started playing with both of our dicks, one in each hand and I saw that Dave was about the same size as me. As she was stroking our erections he got a text and he told us the other couple was at dinner with the wife's mother. Dave took a picture of both of our erections with my wife's hands on them and sent it to them telling them we had already started. They responded that they would be there as soon as they could wrap things up with her mother.

About 30 minutes later they texted that they were there and a few minutes later they came into the suite. They sat down across from us and we started getting acquainted with them as my wife continued to play with our dicks. Jennifer, the other wife asked about my cuckold tattoo and my wife had me explain it all to her as she continued to masturbate us. Jennifer said she had never seen a man locked in chastity and my wife told her "Next time we get together I'll make sure he is locked so you can see!" After everyone was comfortable with each other, Jennifer got up and undressed. Her husband, Robert, then followed suit and my wife said "I think I'm the one overdressed now!" and she promptly removed her clothing, what little she had. She sat back down between Dave and I again and she saw me eyeing Dave's erection as she stroked it and said "I know what you want, go ahead and show everyone what a good cuckold you are and suck Dave's cock for me!" I knelt in front of him and for the first time in over a year started sucking another man's dick. After a couple of minutes I looked to my side and saw that Jennifer was kneeling in front of my wife, who was till seated on the couch next to us, and they were kissing passionately and my wife was working Jennifer's pussy with her hand. I continued to suck on Dave as Robert watched all of us and stroked his dick.

After a few more minutes my wife told me "There's another dick in the room that could use some attention!" I crawled over to where Robert was sitting and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking him. He too was about the same size as Dave and I and I had no problem taking all of his dick in my mouth. By this time my wife had Jennifer lying on the couch, and Dave was on his knees licking her pussy as my wife was putting on her strap on. Robert then said "I want to see this up close!" and got up from his chair and walked over to the couch and watched as my wife lubed up her dildo and eased it into Jennifer's pussy. As she started fucking Jennifer, Robert grabbed his cell phone and asked "Can I video this, She has never had this done to her before!" and my wife told him to go ahead, but she wanted a copy of it. She continued to fuck Jennifer as Robert recorded and without thinking about it I started stroking my erection. When my wife saw me she slapped my hand away and said "I didn't give you permission to play with yourself! Dave looks like he could use some attention."

I moved over to where Dave was sitting at the end of the couch watching everything, and started sucking his dick again. After a couple of minutes I felt his dick start to spasm and I upped my effort and he started ejaculating in my mouth. I swallowed it all and continued to suck him until he went limp. At about that time Jennifer started to moan and then started to shake with an orgasm as my wife continued to fuck her. My wife then started to have her own orgasm. She regularly has orgasms when she pegs me so I wasn't surprised that she was cumming while fucking Jennifer. After they recovered from their orgasms my wife pulled out of Jennifer and Dave said "I want you to fuck me with your strap on too!" My wife pulled off the used condom and the put a fresh one on the dildo as Dave got on his hands and knees at the end of the couch. She lubed up again and eased it inside Dave and then started fucking him.

She looked at me and pointed to Robert, who was sitting at the other end of the couch, next to his wife and stroking his erection, and said "You still have a cock to attend to!" I went over and knelt down, taking his erection in my mouth, and started sucking him again. His wife watched both us and my wife fucking Dave and masturbated. After a few minutes Robert said "I'm going to cum!" and when I didn't pull away, he pushed into my mouth harder and started cumming, ejaculating into the back of my throat and I swallowed all of his cum too.

After he went soft I backed away from him and saw that Jennifer was still playing with her pussy. I asked if I could lick it for her and she said yes. I then asked my wife if I could have her permission to lick Jennifer and she said "Yes, go ahead, but keep your hands off your dick!" I then started doing oral on Jennifer as her husband watched and played with his now limp dick. After a few minutes Jennifer had another orgasm as I licked her clit. When her orgasm subsided I moved down and started cleaning all the pussy juice that had accumulated in her vagina, greedily lapping it all up. I then got up and thanked her for allowing to lick her pussy and she smiled and said "Anytime!"

By this time my wife had Dave on his back with his legs pulled back as she continued to peg him. She was stroking his erect dick and as the rest of us watched. he started to cum, squirting a very small amount of cum onto his belly. My wife motioned me over next to them and I knelt and opened my mouth, knowing what she expected of me. She scooped up the little bit of cum on Dave's belly with her finger and then put it in my mouth. and as I cleaned her finger she smiled and said "Good cuckold!"

She then stood up and took her strap on off and tossed it to the side and put her foot up on the couch and told me to lick her pussy. I did as I was told and I could tell that she had had an orgasm while fucking Dave, her pussy was literally soaked. I started licking up all her juices and then moved on to her clit as everyone else watched. Almost immediately she started to shudder with an orgasm. Knowing how sensitive her clit gets when she cums, I stopped licking her and moved away, still on my knees.

After she recovered she looked down at my rock hard erection and said "My poor cuckold husband! Everyone here has gotten to cum except for you. What a shame! I think I'll give you a reward, lay down on the floor!" I did as she said and she came over and stood over me and said "I'm going to let you put your little boy dick inside me tonight and everyone gets to watch. She then started to lower herself and I felt a hand on my dick. I looked down and saw Dave guiding my hard dick inside her. She then started to rock herself on my erection. She knows that I can't last long at all when she rides me and I was trying desperately to hold myself back, knowing that as soon as I told her I was going to cum she would get off of me since I'm not allowed to cum inside her. After only a minute or so I told her I was going to cum. Instead of getting off, she continued to fuck me and said "You get to cum in my pussy tonight but you know what you need to do afterwards." When she said this I couldn't hold back any longer and started to cum. I swear that was the most intensive orgasm I have ever felt! I have never experienced anything like that, I was pushing up furiously, pumping my dick in and out of her, trying to get as deep as I could, and it was like lights going off all around me as my dick throbbed inside her. I remember literally yelling out "Oh shit! Oh my god!" and my wife telling me "That's it, get all that nasty cum out!"

When I finally calmed down my wife looked down at me smiling and said "Happy Father's Day!" I hadn't had an orgasm in several weeks and I couldn't remember the last time I had been allowed to cum inside her! (I looked back through my accounts here and it was actually a year ago, for Father's day no less, that I was allowed to cum inside my wife!) As I lay there thinking I had probably ejaculated more than ever, she rose up off of me, holding her pussy closed with one hand. I knew what was coming and watched as she came up and lowered her pussy onto my face and told me "Clean up your mess like a good cuckold!" As I suspected, I had ejaculated a lot, and I licked and cleaned it all out of her, working to get every drop. As I was doing so, I felt a mouth on my limp penis and hoped it was Jennifer sucking on me. When I was finished cleaning my wife she said "Good job!" and got up. I then saw that it wasn't Jennifer sucking me, it was her husband Robert. I told him "After that orgasm I just had, there's no way you're going to get me hard again." He just smiled and said "That's okay, I just wanted to taste your hot wife's pussy on your dick!"

Everyone soon after started getting dressed and we all exchanged contact info (we had never been in contact with Robert and Jennifer before that night) and started making plans to meet again. My wife told Dave to be sure and give her notice whenever he is coming back to town for work so we can meet. We also agreed to get with Robert and Jennifer again in the near future. We told them we would be going to the swingers club on July 3rd for the 4th of July party and they said they would try to meet us there.

All in all, it was an amazing start back from the pandemic!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am

desertsub

great story, thanks for sharing wish i was there.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:20 am

Desertsub,
Amazing encounter and the best part is you have a new couple that’s local to play with. I wonder if Jennifer is going to want Robert caged too?
O2

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:59 pm

Amazing night you had Desrtsub. I'm a little jealous. Up here in Canada, things are starting to open up a bit, so maybe Marla will get back into it.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:44 am

Open2it wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:20 am
Desertsub,
Amazing encounter and the best part is you have a new couple that’s local to play with. I wonder if Jennifer is going to want Robert caged too?
O2
She did say something about that! Robert kind of grinned and said he wasn't interested. It's been my experience though that that sort of thing has a way of snowballing, starting with "Well, lets just try it and see what it's like!"

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:50 am

tosaintsfan wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:59 pm
Amazing night you had Desrtsub. I'm a little jealous. Up here in Canada, things are starting to open up a bit, so maybe Marla will get back into it.

TO
TO, it was pretty amazing for just starting back! I hope Marla does start back again, she probably needs a good fucking from some younger guy! :D

We are going to the swingers club Saturday night for the first time since the pandemic started. My wife said she is looking forward to getting a real cock inside her again, one that's "Big enough to knock the bottom out!" :mrgreen:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:03 am

desertsub wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:44 am
Open2it wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:20 am
Desertsub,
O2
She did say something about that! Robert kind of grinned and said he wasn't interested. It's been my experience though that that sort of thing has a way of snowballing, starting with "Well, lets just try it and see what it's like!"
I’m sure she could convince him especially after she sees you in your cage. You know her curiosity is piqued.

Norsub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Norsub » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:44 am

As a closeted cuck who are just getting my GF to join me in my fantasy of seeing her with another man this has been one of the best reads ever. I love every detail desertsub and are constantly getting horny reading it all. Like a good book i can't put down. Thank you for this great thread! -Love from Norway.
northern sub

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:42 am

Welcome to the forum Norsub.