Santa

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
azncouple
Prepubescent

Santa

Unread post by azncouple » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Tame story, but it happened recently. We were spending Christmas at my wife, Alana, family’s house. There was a little family reunion at the house so we were hanging out with everyone. I noticed Alana spending a lot of time talking to her brother-in-law who was her sister’s husband. Bill was an older guy, in his 40’s, but seem well off and charming as he was promising Alana gifts and trips. On Christmas eve night, after a big family feast, Bill dressed up as Santa and all the kids and everyone had a good time with it. He played the role perfectly and we all took pictures with him.

I took Alana to the side and gave my wife her gift which was a Christmas themed lingerie teddy. She seemed to really like it and went immediately into the bedroom to try it on. It was very sexy and I could see her nipples pointing through with her tits and ass on display. I thought we were going to stay in our room, but what she asked next surprised me. “Should I take some pictures with Santa wearing this, I can be Mrs Claus?” She had a devilish smile on her face and all I could say was “sure”.

Alana put on a robe and I followed her back out to the den. Being late, everyone had gone up to their rooms and we caught Bill just before he headed up himself. He was still in his Santa suit and Alana asked if she could take some more pictures with Santa and pulled him back in front of the Christmas tree. I watched as she stood in front of Bill and pulled off her robe revealing the gift that I bought her. I could see him looking her up and down, checking her out, letting out a “wow”.

I had my camera and started taking pictures of them in front of the tree. She had her arms around Bill with her body right up against him. I thought that was going to be it, but then she pulled him to the chair and said, “I’ve always wanted to sit on Santa’s lap.” She sat down on him, posing, and leaning in different directions. As she was doing this, I could see Bill looking down at her tits through the sheer material. Alana has big tits for her skinny frame and what she was wearing left little to the imagination.
They were getting into the role playing, so I stopped taking pictures and stepped away. I could hear them having a good time with each other and Alana asking, “aren't you going to ask me what I want for Christmas?” With Bill replying, “well, have you been naughty or nice?” “Oh, I've been naughty” as they both laughed at the way she answered. Bill asked her, “what have you been doing that's naughty?” She paused for a few seconds…, then grabbed the bottom of her teddy and pulled it over her head flashing her tits to Bill, “I saw you staring at them earlier” she said with a smile.

I watched them from behind in the next room, and with the motion Bill was making with his arm, it looked like he was getting a good feel of her tits. I didn’t know how far they would take it until we all heard someone coming down the stairs. Alana got off Bill just in time.

stonemtncouple
Player

Re: Santa

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Well what happened next? Can you invite Bill over some evening for more show and tell? Hot story!! Thanks

azncouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by azncouple » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:05 pm

There were some awkward moments the next day when we saw him, but nothing else happened. Although, they did mention that they wanted to visit us soon and we invited them to stay at the house. I'm sure that's going to be another story.

striderlink1
Prepubescent

Unread post by striderlink1 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm

hot, hoping to hear that story when it comes.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Fri May 09, 2014 5:45 pm

striderlink1 wrote:hot, hoping to hear that story when it comes.
Welcome to OHW, striderlink1.

:)

Mia