Samantha Getting Started

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Re: Samantha Getting Started

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:08 pm

The Date...
Well, there was a plan for NOT having sex, and things did not work out that way ;)

They met for drinks and flirted and Sam recited her list of 27 things that turn her on sexually. Some pretty explicit stuff. By the time she got though the list this young man could no longer stay in his seat and just about begged her to go back to her room. She agreed.

They made out and more, and ended up having sex. It sounds like the actual sex did not last long, and I suspect this poor guy was totally over stimulated by having a super hottie undulating beneath him after working him up to a frenzy. Sam did however have a few nice orgasms and enjoyed herself. She does like the guy.

She asked him for "more" but he had to run home to his wife (it was a very late date already).

We are both actually a little concerned that this all may have been a little much for this guy. He's young (20's) and confided that he's actually only been with 3 other women in his life, and one of those was a one-night stand. Yikes, Now he's got a super sexual hotwife on his hands. He is a very tall and good looking guy that is charming and intelligent, so all the right stuff for Samantha.

She's hoping he will become a regular, if he was not scared off, but I'm worried she might be too much for him.

Any advice out there on how to handle a young guy like this?
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Sounds like circuit overload... time will tell.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

casualfun850
Player

Unread post by casualfun850 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:19 pm

She should date non married guys. Much better.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:24 pm

casualfun850 wrote:She should date non married guys. Much better.
I don't think either of us are really interested in non-married guys. We both like the fact that they have a full-time relationship/marriage and are not looking for one.
Our threads:

casualfun850
Player

Unread post by casualfun850 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 pm

No drama with single guys

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Sounds like some pleasant surroundings, some congenial conversation, and some good fucking between two attractive people - plus Samantha got off several times and wants to "see" (pronounced "fuck") him again perhaps even regularly :cool: - so what's not to like? :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:18 am

When Samantha speaks with him next will tell where his head is at. I agree, I think he got overwhelmed by her, make sure he doesn't fall in love!! ;)

Iamtheman
Trainable

Unread post by Iamtheman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:08 am

Sounds like Bill is a distant memory and Samantha sees that relationship for what it was. Congrats and good luck with the new adventures!

guiocopiano69
Prepubescent

Unread post by guiocopiano69 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:26 am

I don't think my hotwife fantasy will work out. She has agreed and has removed her wedding ring to make it easy to attract the attention of a man. But, she wants a relationship with whoever he turns out to be. She mentioned the other day she probably won't tell me of their activities (no details). I would just know it happened. She also said she possibly would not have sex with me while the affair was going on because she would be focused on her relationship with him. So, all in all her interpretation of a hotwife relationship is pretty piss poor. The only enjoyment i would receive is the knowledge she fucked another guy with my permission.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 pm

guiocopiano69 wrote:I don't think my hotwife fantasy will work out. She has agreed and has removed her wedding ring to make it easy to attract the attention of a man. But, she wants a relationship with whoever he turns out to be. She mentioned the other day she probably won't tell me of their activities (no details). I would just know it happened. She also said she possibly would not have sex with me while the affair was going on because she would be focused on her relationship with him. So, all in all her interpretation of a hotwife relationship is pretty piss poor. The only enjoyment i would receive is the knowledge she fucked another guy with my permission.
Sounds like you two need to go back to the drawing board...

You do need to compromise, in my opinion, but that's far too one sided.

You need to decide what your negotiables are and are not. I need detailes, reclaim sex, full disclosures, no omissions. I don't need mfm's. I can accept her having an emotional relationship.

You need to decide what you want.

I will add... Over time things change. At first my wife absolutely could not let me watch, but now she can...
Our threads:

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 am

It's been a long time since I've posted on this thread...

Sam stopped seeing her main BF Bill in November after things got a little too heavy, and we've been just sort of hanging out. She does see Tommy from time to time. Another guy is pursuing her a bit, but nothing but emails.

She has been going to the gym absolutely every day. Her body rocks. It's amazing ;)

I see her starting to get a little frisky again. She went out with some girls last night and told me that the boys at the bars we're definitely noticing her, and I think she liked it.

I think we may be gearing up for some heightened activities. She does miss Bill and would like to see him again as well...
Our threads:

blndewifehubby
Virgin

Unread post by blndewifehubby » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

She will find another guy she wants to play with, no doubt about it. She loves the excitement as much as you do. I know if it were me, I would not want her to see Bill again, keep that door shut, she will move on eventually. And yes, her body ABSOLUTELY rocks!
husband to "blndewife"

stellers26
Experienced

Unread post by stellers26 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:32 am

Was excited to see you posted, wanted to see what was up, looks like that beauty of yours might be heating up again. Have to concur with above poster, you gotta b so over the "Bill" thing, unless you can get that situated the way you want.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:10 am

Seriously, why would you even think Bill was an idea? No no no!

ejat69
Virgin

Unread post by ejat69 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:56 pm

up@

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm going to post this in my thread, too. This thread is excellent. It was recommended to me by another member who also posted in it during it's "live" time. It is an excellent resource from two very intelligent, yet loving people who want they want. I loved reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Dave

All4Jenna
Experienced

Unread post by All4Jenna » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 am

I would second Dave's comments but would love to hear more about how Samantha and S'man first discussed the possibility of getting into this lifestyle and that whole evolution prior to posting on CL. Also would love to hear more of what hubby is thinking and feeling during Sam's dates and overnites as well as when he first realized he had hotwife/cuckold desires.

Perhaps he posted those items prior and I missed but would appreciate knowing more of this hot, fascinating story. Thanks!

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:41 am

SM, thanks for taking the time to keep this thread going. You asking questions and describing what is going on with your relationship has been very helpful. I've been waivoring whether or not to approach my wife about my HWing fantasies. Between what I've read on this thread and a few others I have decided that I couldn't handle HWing. I guess I will keep it my own little fantasy. She is very vanilla so I don't feel I'm holding her back from something she would want to pursue. Good luck in the future.

I'd still like to figure out how to read the "Thru the rabbit hole story" that was mentioned. No matter what I search on this site I never can find it. I also can't locate the picture thread that you started called I believe "Almost Newbie"

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 am

Tnex wrote:SM, thanks for taking the time to keep this thread going. You asking questions and describing what is going on with your relationship has been very helpful. I've been waivoring whether or not to approach my wife about my HWing fantasies. Between what I've read on this thread and a few others I have decided that I couldn't handle HWing. I guess I will keep it my own little fantasy. She is very vanilla so I don't feel I'm holding her back from something she would want to pursue. Good luck in the future.

I'd still like to figure out how to read the "Thru the rabbit hole story" that was mentioned. No matter what I search on this site I never can find it. I also can't locate the picture thread that you started called I believe "Almost Newbie"
I do vaguely remember the story "thru the rabbit hole", however if you can't find it, it is because it probably was deleted. Sadly, threads that go about 6 months without activity are automatically deleted. I've had many of my threads deleted. If you specifically put a thread in the library, it is not deleted.

There is a website out there called something liked The Way Back (not sure of name) that keeps copies of old websites. It's possible their would be a copy there...
Our threads:

Wolf
Virgin

Unread post by Wolf » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 am

Any chance you can post an update on your adventures? Is your sexy wife having any fun these days?

tampajym
Trainable

Unread post by tampajym » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Great thread. What happened? Is it over??

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Is she still at it?
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Thu May 12, 2022 4:51 am

Bump