NON FICTION, Barb D, Pulling a train........

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Luv It
Pervert

NON FICTION, Barb D, Pulling a train........

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Do a search for "Non fiction Barb D" for other true accounts of my life with Barbara
"Our beginnings together P1" is the best place to start

This it the true story of my wife pulling train with me "present".
It was years ago when AIDS was just beginning to be a problem but, it was still just associated with gays so, most people were not concerned about it and fucked bareback. If this was true or not is besides the point.

Anyway............

We had been into this life style for a while, in our mid 20s and we were still exploring erotic desires and boundaries. it was when she was still a long term live in girlfriend before we eventually got married. At this point, she already had a couple of steady boyfriends that I encouraged.

One night, when in bed discussing things in a playful mood , the subject of women with multiple sex partners in one session came up. So, I had to ask, "What was the most number of men you had in on session?" I had my suspicions that she had pulled some trains but, I needed to hear it from Barbara.

She looked at me for a couple of seconds and then, informed me that it was probably one of the times she was fucked by about 10 guys at someones house during a party. After some prodding, she then told me that it was just about 9 months prior on one of the nights when she did not come home, right before us embarking on this lifestyle.

More prodding.......She told me that after having a few drinks, she was led into a bedroom and guys came in to fuck her....... one after another. As one fished fucking her, he left and sent another guy in.

She eventually related that as she remembered, most guys fucked her more than once and she lost track of how many times she was actually fucked but, playfully added that it was "only" about 10 guys.

Of course, my cock was stiff just thinking about my wife pulling a train and guys relentlessly fucking her all night like the wanton slut that she was/is .....all those guys repeatedly cumming in her as she lubricated profusely as she always does . Noticing this, she gave me a deviously erotic look and said lustfully "I would love to do that again". I had to wonder if she was telling me the whole truth however as in the past, she had not always been exactly truthful about her sexual adventures.

A few weeks later, she told me that there was going to be a little house party given by one of her co-workers and she would love for us to go. She said that there would be some female there besides her of course. She then told me that a couple of the guys who will be there had fucked her a "few" times before we had our present arrangement and she was just a cheating girlfriend and asked if I was OK with that. Since we had been in this in this lifestyle for a while and she had boyfriends by then, I said I was OK with it . I actually felt excited about it. I was going to meet some guys who had fucked her when she cheated on me, prior to giving my consent and blessings. It seemed that it would be somewhat humiliating but, at the same time I liked it as it was also erotic.

The party was on a Friday night. It was in early fall and the weather was tuning a bit cool, but not cold , just comfortable with very low humidity. Barbara dressed in just a mini denim pencil skirt with a black loosely fitting silky feminine halter top with no bra. It barely covered her breast as she moved....... you could see them in a side view at times She only has 36b breast but, they are very sexy non the less . She also also wore black mid heel strappy shoes. Barbara usually wore panty hose to work or thigh highs on dates but, this skirt was too short for either. Anyway, she looked casual but still, very sexy.
Of course she also wore sexy panties as always and I saw them as she sat down. Her makeup was done as always but, perhaps a bit more exotic . Before leaving, she spayed a liberal amount of her perfume and put the bottle in her purse. I questioned the way she was dressed but, as she said, "were going to a party"
I was excited but also had some concerns about what might happen that night . I had this feeling that she had something planned that she was not telling me about. However, I got excited thinking about the possibility of one of the guys fucking her again.... the sweet conflicts of the unknown .

On the way to the party which was about 10 miles away on a rural road, I told Barbara that she should have a great time and do whatever she wanted . She just coyly smiled and playfully said, " I will baby cakes".

Upon arriving at the house, we saw that there were many cars in the driveway, etc and parked wherever they could. It was a large, old farm house that was very nice non the less and well maintained.

After entering, and after a couple of minutes of mingling with the other guests, we were greeted by the host who introduced himself to me as "Tom". He then looked at Barbara approvingly and kissed her on the lips. There were many guys and a few females but there were definitely more males. I could not help but wonder who had fucked her but most seemed to know Barbara. I asked Tom if the party was to celebrate anything special and he replied, "It's just a party....... for whatever "

The host was actually a nice guy and I spent a lot of time just BSing with him as Barbara danced with the other guys. I never liked to dance. As the alcohol flowed, I reminded the host that I was driving and he said not to worry as Barbara and I were most welcomed to spend the the night. He then playfully added that he has "a nice bed for Barbara".
There was fairly loud music of course but not too loud that you could not converse easily. This included slow songs also for those who wished to slow dance. Of course, many wanted to slow dance with Barbara which usually included groping and ended with a mutually welcomed kiss.

After a few drinks, Barbara started to also sit with most of the guys. She would sit with a guy she just danced with, which usually included some petting and kissing, before dancing with another who asked her to. She was basically "making out" and being "felt up" by most all of the men that were not there with a date. Her bra less silky halter top and mini skirt made it easy for the men.

Barbara was being willingly passed from guy to guy and she really seemed to love it. I have to admit that I did also but, for different reasons of course. The guys would often glance at me but did not really interact with me too much. However whenever they did, they were friendly. However, I noticed that some of the females were not exactly friendly towards Barbara for obvious reasons.

All this time, I of course continued to wonder who Barbara had previously spread her legs for ..... maybe most I imagined. It was all a bit humiliating for sure but, my cock was still hard non the less.

It was still relatively early as the females started to gradually leave. Some left with a guy but, most came and left alone.
Eventually, I eventually realized that all the females had left and Barbara was the only gal left as she continued to be sort of the queen bee. She was definitely the center of sexual attention and she was loving it ....... continuing to play the part of a willing slut with her feminine, demure charm that I knew so well.

At one point, someone playfully commented that her halter top was not really covering her breasts. Upon hearing that, Barbara took it off, completely exposing her naked breasts for all to see and laughingly asked, "better"? This drew some approving cheers and whistles from the guys. The alcohol certainly eliminated any inhibitions she may have had as it did for me also. At this point there were at least 20 guys left and non of them seemed drunk. It was good thing too as Barbra was now topless in the company of many horny young men.

I had to go to the bathroom (beer) and when I returned, Barbara was nowhere to be seen in the main party room. So, I waited for her to return from where ever she might be. I actually thought that she might well be with a guy somewhere doing who knows what. In a few minutes the host appeared and sat besides me, giving me a strange look..... like he had something to say.

He then started to explain that he was well aware of the "arrangement" that Barbara and I had about her and other men . He said not to get excited but, most at the party had fucked her before, including him. I explained that Barbara had told me that but, I did not know that it included him . I then reaffirmed to him how turned on I was about Barbara dancing, kissing, and being felt up by the guys...and now being topless.

He then said, "Great, then you will not get mad when I tell you"........ He went on to explain that "Barbara is in the other room........ I told you that we had a great bed for her" At this point, I did not know what to think . Was she being fucked by one of the guys?
He continued to explain that she was being set up in the room to "pull a train" with the the guys. That hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks! Barbara was going to pull a train now in the other room. My heart was racing and my cock was rock hard. So, this is what she had planned.

"What room ?" I asked. He explained that it was the spare room on the first floor, just around the corner from the party room . " You can probably hear her from here" and with that, he turned the music way down low and handed me an ample shot of Jack Daniels, my favorite at the time. It was no longer a party. It had morphed into Barbara pulling a train and all the guys were now going to fuck her!

With a shaking hand, I did the shot and strained to hear what I could. At first, there was there was nothing. However, soon, I began to hear the unmistakable sounds of fucking and the familiar cries of sexual pleasure from my Barbara as the other guys just discretely looked at me. After few minutes, the first guy returned and sent another guy in. They evidently drew lots and had the order set but, it was not set in stone .

I said that the host was nice guy and he continued to be so. He continued to sit with me as the first few guys went into fuck Barbara and assured me that she was being well taken care of and was not in any danger..... reminding me that most have fucked her before and those that have not, I need not need not worry about as he knew them well.

With a stiff cock, I just went with the flow as men went in to fuck my Barbara then, rejoined us when finished to send another in ......it was a tag team gang bang . As I said , it was before AIDS was a real problem yet and most fucked bareback as a matter of routine. So I assumed that Barbara was being used as a willing cum dumpster and it turned me on as I heard orgasm after orgasm from not only my Barbara but, from the guys.

Eventually, I had to see what was going on and told the host so . He realized that I was fine with everything so far so, he said OK. He led me to the room and cracked the door open a bit. He just said to be very quiet and watch for a few minutes.
There was my wife and a guy on a simple single bed (almost the only furniture in the room) with just a sheet and pillow over it. A soft red light from a bedside lamp was the only illumination and there was some soft, romantic music playing the background from a cassette deck that was not audible outside the room. It was evidently a room that was previously set up just for fucking. The room smelled of sex and Barbara's perfume. Yes, it was indeed a fucking room! Barbara was being romantically fucked her favorite position, missionary style with her legs wrapped around the guy. . They were deeply kissing as he lovingly and slowly, pumped his cock in and out of her as she fucked him back.........her legs drawing him in with his every thrust, in perfect sync with him. They were not just fucking, they were making love.

I reminded myself that they were most likely previous lovers who already were well in tune with each other sexually. Neither one noticed me as I was transfixed by the site and circumstance before me. They were both too engaged with each other. After he sped up his thrusting, she had an orgasm. Then, the host pulled me away, shut the door and we return to the party room She had another orgasm a few minutes later. That guy returned and, sent another in.

The guys in the party room never talked to me directly during the "train" but just almost politely commented among themselves what a great fuck Barbara was . Barbara is multi orgasmic, lubricates profusely when aroused and fucks like an experienced, nympho hooker. They just looked at me with a combination of pity, confusion, and amazement, probably about why I was actually turned on by them all fucking her. I'm am alpha male but, I have to admit that I was enjoying being and feeling submissive to the situation and the guys.

They continued to take turns fucking Barbara (including the host) all night with Barbara taking small breaks...sometimes in the bathroom......I assume to freshen up a bit, and the host bringing her an occasional drink . I heard her orgasm after orgasm all night as my cock remained rock hard. I never saw her as she could go to the bathroom without passing the party room.

I of course, experienced the gut wrenching, sweet cock hardening torment that only a HW/HG husband/boyfriend with a slut wife/girlfriend can know and love. I had no doubt that they loved fucking Barbara and she loved playing the part of a slut/whore......... she obviously loved being a whore for them...... being their cum dumpster. Me? I just wound up sitting by myself with a stiff cock and constant thoughts of what was going on in the "other" room......feeling so erotically submissive. To be honest, part of me wanted to fuck Barbara also as it would be incredibly erotic to say the least.... to be just another one of the guys in queue who was fucking her. However, I did not want to loose my existing erotic high by cumming. Anyway, I was enjoying my submissive role.
Some guys left sooner than others but, some stayed later and fucked her multiple times. After a while, with the alcohol, and the late hour, I wondered how much she was now aware of but, I guess it did not matter to the remaining guys as all they wanted to do is to cum in her and they did so whenever they "recovered". In any event, her orgasms mostly stopped toward sunrise so, I assumed she was about done ...... fucked to oblivion .....that they had completely, totally sexually debauched Barbara.
I wondered how red and over flowing with cum her vagina was and how wet the bed was with all the sexual " juices".

Eventually, I feel asleep on the sofa and woke up about noon time. I was a bit hung over but not too bad. I went to seek out Barbara and found her in the same bed sleeping under a blanket. All I could see was that her hair was a complete mess and she had some light red marks on her face, neck and around her lips (due to kissing whisker burns) as I relived in my mind the night before when she took on all those guys . I actually felt kind of proud of her to be able to satisfy those men all night as they repeatedly fucked her.

The host was still sleeping and I needed coffee. So, I made some instant. I also made a cup for Barbara and brought it to her room. I gently called out to her and discovered that she was waking up herself. She looked up at me and it was obvious that she was a bit hung over also. She sat up and I gave her the coffee. It was then that I saw all the red marks on her breast and chest that was obviously the result of all the full body contact missionary style fucking that she engaged in that night .
A couple of minutes later when she was a bit more awake, I asked her if she had a good time last night. She said she did and hoped I did also. I replied that I indeed did. She said she needed some more rest and we would talk about it later. She obviously was paying a bit of a price for the alcohol that helped her shed all inhibitions she may have had. I left her in the room and we both fell back to sleep.

I awoke again about 3 pm and the host was up and about. Barbara was in the bathroom taking a much needed shower. He cheerfully said, "good afternoon" to me and acted like nothing out of the ordinary happened the night before. So, I played along and BSed with him in the kitchen while waiting for Barbra to join us .
Eventually, Barbara joined us, walking into the kitchen with legs obviously slightly spayed......wearing just a scanty, revealing nylon baby doll nightgown that she had in put in her her purse before leaving home . It would not have taken much room in her purse. She looked better than before but, it was still evident what had taken place. In that nightgown and how she walked, she certainly looked and acted like the total, wanton slut who was ridden hard the night before

We both had a cup of coffee as we both very subtly explored each others feelings about what happened. When we got that out of the way, we just talked about things is general... like the weather.
Barbara eventually got dressed and we made preparations to leave. I pulled the host aside and told him that he should feel free to date Barbara any time they both wanted to and that included her pulling a train again. I actually liked him as he was never belittling to me and was also quite handsome for Barbara to be with. We said our goodbyes and left.

On the way home, I again told her that it really tuned me on and she should do it again any time she wanted to. She then admitted that last night was not the first time she pulled a train with those guys and it would not be the last ........ and, that it was indeed planned in advance.

Realizing that I was turned on by everything that had occurred and not at all angry, she then hit me with a bit of a bomb shell. The guys who fucked her discretely took up a cash collection before we arrived for a prostitute for the evening. Early in the night, it was all given to Barbara, in appreciation/payment for her sexual "services" for the night. She was their prostitute! It wasn't much, only five dollars each but, it added up with all the guys. She then opened her purse and proudly showed me the money. This was all planned in advance and Barbara knew about it before arriving at the party..... before even telling me about the party weeks earlier. So, Barbara was their pre arranged party slut and gang bang hooker for the night. She admitted that this was not the first time either and she loved being a slutty prostitute for them....... and sometimes others. Looking back, all the events of the previous night now started to make more sense. So, that's why she knew most of the guys and they passed her around, felt her up, etc like a whore as that is exactly what she was/is and, they've done this before with her. The guys who left "early" were not part of the "deal" for one reason or another. They just danced etc with her because everyone else was.

With that, my mind was racing with the conflicting thoughts of my Barbara being a prostitute but, my cock was also rock hard non the less at the erotic reality of her officially being a whore.

When we got home, we had further discussions as we settled back in at home.
I had to fuck her. Barbara said OK but, to be careful as her external pubic mounds was a bit sore from all the pounding that some guys gave her . When she undressed, you could still see some remnants of the marathon, tag team fucking they had with their whore. I also saw the tell tale marks on her back side that indicated that she was also passionately fucked doggie style buy some.
So, I carefully, lovingly fucked the woman I love missionary style while thinking about all the guys who fucked her the night before.
Her pussy did feel different somehow. I suppose it was partially psychological but it was also the result of all the fucking less than 24 hours prior. I was fucking the woman I love who was always a a sexy slut, but now, I was also fucking a hooker, a WHORE! It was incredibly erotic to say the least as this elevated the sweet torment to a new level of taboo and erotic sexual pleasures.

It was indeed not the last time she pulled a train or the last time she was a prostitute but, that is another story.
I will just say that it turns her on to be a prostitute, either for various groups or a singly guy, even it she only gets paid a token amount as it makes her feel extra slutty sexy, and desirable which she loves .
Last edited by Luv It on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Morgan
Player

Re: NON FICTION, Barb D, Pulling a train

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:29 am

Every word here is golden, thank you for sharing your story.
Sometimes when I'm in the grocery store, etc. I look at the women and wonder which one might be as naughty as your wife.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 am

BTW, I appreciate any and all comments.
At least I would know that you didn't click on the link by mistake or coercion. :)

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield

cantbelieve
Trainable

Unread post by cantbelieve » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:14 am

Great story! That kind of story is why I love this site.

HappyTXCuck
Prepubescent

Re: NON FICTION, Barb D, Pulling a train........

Unread post by HappyTXCuck » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Love it! Thanks for sharing the memories!

himandher
Prepubescent

Unread post by himandher » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:35 am

Wow......love the story

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks guys.
Loving Barbara has not always been easy but, its been an interesting and erotic life.
Also, I do not want people to think that Barbara is a full time slut because she is not. Most of the time we lead a "normal" life.

That is, until we both get the urge for her to.......... ;)

-Rodney Dangerfield

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Your wife was living my dream come true.

CloseCouple
Trainable

Unread post by CloseCouple » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:32 am

Wow, what a fantastic story. The complex mix of mental anguish, eroticism and closeness and trust between you and Barbara really resonates.

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Simply fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

stellers26
Experienced

Unread post by stellers26 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Wow, sat there all night and most of the next day without getting some yourself, but highly aroused, that's a bit confusing? Why didnt you take a turn? Or view what you wanted to view, it was your wife, why was the host allowed to regulate your "voyeur" time?

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:17 am

Betty pulled 13 in New Orleans once. But so did I! (grin)

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 pm

stellers26 wrote:Wow, sat there all night and most of the next day without getting some yourself, but highly aroused, that's a bit confusing? Why didnt you take a turn? Or view what you wanted to view, it was your wife, why was the host allowed to regulate your "voyeur" time?
As I said......
................I of course, experienced the gut wrenching, sweet cock hardening torment that only a HW/HG husband/boyfriend with a slut wife/girlfriend can know and love. I had no doubt that they loved fucking Barbara and she loved playing the part of a slut/whore......... she obviously loved being a whore for them...... being their cum dumpster. Me? I just wound up sitting by myself with a stiff cock and constant thoughts of what was going on in the "other" room......feeling so erotically submissive. To be honest, part of me wanted to fuck Barbara also as it would be incredibly erotic to say the least.... to be just another one of the guys in queue who was fucking her. However, I did not want to loose my existing erotic high by cumming. Anyway, I was enjoying my submissive role.............

Although I'm basically an alpha male, I do like to submit to my wife's slutty side.

Also, like I said, the host was friendly to me the whole night and he picked up on what turned me on. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:13 am

Luv It wrote:
... He continued to sit with me as the first few guys went into fuck Barbara and assured me that she was being well taken care of and was not in any danger.....

... He led me to the room and cracked the door open a bit. He just said to be very quiet and watch for a few minutes...

...They were not just fucking, they were making love.

... Then, the host pulled me away, shut the door and we return to the party room...
I loved your passiveness or submissiveness as everything was happening around you, totally out of your control as other men organised what was going on. Absolutely fantastic!

:whip: :whip: :whip:

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:47 am

Awesome slut you have there.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:49 pm

What an awesome story and thank you so much for sharing. You two certainly have a fantastic relationship. My wife only wants the one BF but I would love it if she was more like Barb and pulled a train. So erotic.

Thanks again :up:

P.S. Your writing is also easy to read, descriptive and extremely erotic.

crazeejay
Prepubescent

Unread post by crazeejay » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:08 pm

A fantastic story, thank you

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Might as well bump this to the top also

-Rodney Dangerfield

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Thank you Luv It

What a lovely Lady you are married to.
So good to see that you supported Her,
This Lady clearly deserves on committed male serving as Her husband and as many lovers, fuckboys and clients as She desires.

Sincerely
elina

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:38 am

Totally sexy and over the top! Lucky guy!

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:49 pm

Inspiring! I wish I had lined up in the queue!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:04 am

a very erotic experience.

black75
Virgin

Unread post by black75 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:28 am

That was a really hot story. Thanks.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:04 am

just read your story again. hot as ever. thanks for sharing