Wife stressed marriage a little when she did unexpected

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sail

Wife stressed marriage a little when she did unexpected

Unread post by sail » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 am

Removed. It obviously offended which was not my intention.
Last edited by sail on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

alexd4fun

Re: Wife stressed marriage a little when she did unexpected

Unread post by alexd4fun » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:54 am

You two need to tell RIck no more. He abused your trust in him. He might have thought that this was just more of "behind your back." But when I am with a couple or a woman. No means no unless it is a scene with safe/comfort level words like green light, yellow light, red light. And surprise, surprise is usually not appropriate.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 am

He surprised her, she 'wasn't happy about it', but after saying she'd suck them if they untied her, she did. Then she let them fuck her again, then she stayed with them the wknd with multiple fucks, and she let them fuck her in the car just before she came home,to you.
So, it appears she was not that upset, and it seems they guessed correctly that you are not that upset, as she went for more last night.
I just need time to get used to the new dynamic and bold slutty things about my wife.
You and she like this too much to stop, IMO. And you have said it, you just need to get used to how much you like your wife to get used, as she surely will.

sail

Unread post by sail » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

You are correct that she obviously didn't mind and even enjoyed it although she wasn't planning anything like that. I too must get used to what she will do and allow. She is going to become a little slut wife. It's okay that she cheats as she likes. I just wish she would also swing and include me sometime in a threesome.

Brigida
Virgin

Unread post by Brigida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 am

sometimes the best things in life are unplanned.
“There is something immensely scary about putting yourself out there for people to love or hate you, fan or pan you, review or screw you.”
― L.V. Lewis, Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever