A little bit poly, a little bit cougar, but different

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JRE
Trainable

A little bit poly, a little bit cougar, but different

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 am

All fiction and long for a short story, and it may not exactly fit this forum. I wrote it several years ago, but because it's different I never offered it for publication, though a few of you might enjoy it.

Part one

There was no way I could have predicted the events that would change my life that summer of my 18th year. I was prepared and eager to graduate from high school, but I never imagined that I would also cross the bridge into adulthood in such an unexpected manner. Everything that happened in those few months would affect my life forever and it was all because of John’s problem.

Near the end of my senior year of high school, our neighbor, John Dixon, asked me to work on his farm. Spring is a busy time on any farm and John’s son had enlisted in the Army that winter, leaving John shorthanded. The type of help he needed required a strong back and willingness to work hard, and I guess I fit the bill. At least that’s all I thought he needed, but looking back, I wonder if there was another reason he chose me. Nothing untoward crossed my mind at the time and since every young man seeks independence and a source of income, I eagerly accepted his kind offer.

My budding career as a hired hand began during the Easter school break and I immediately found myself immersed in backbreaking work. We repaired equipment, plowed fields, tilled crops, cleaned barns, built fences and did a hundred and one other jobs that are always waiting to be done on a working farm.

Though I lived only six miles away, and it would have been a short commute for me, John asked that I stay nights at his place since I was working full time. I guess he suspected I might have a tendency to hit the snooze button if I was sleeping at home, and since the working day often began before dawn, he wanted me there on time. He was undoubtedly correct and that was okay with me, though living away from the comforts of home did take some getting used to. You don’t simply drop into someone’s house and immediately become comfortable adjusting your habits around their schedules. However, one thing made it much easier to adapt, and that was the presence of John’s wife, Maria.

Maria was a pretty, slightly plump woman who didn’t look like she could have a son two years my senior. She was a typical farmer’s wife who worked as hard as any man and didn’t have the time or money to pamper her body or make weekly visits to a hairdresser.
Every morning, she was the first one up, and I would awake to the smell of frying bacon and strong coffee brewing. By the time John and I arrived at the breakfast table, she would usually be dressed in a pair of faded jeans and a simple, sleeveless, cotton blouse. Her shoulder-length, dishwater blond hair would be brushed, but not curled or styled, and though she tried to keep her hands looking nice, the drudgery of farm work took its toll.

What she lacked in refinement or pampered body, was made up for with a dazzling smile, flirtatious eyes the color of Texas bluebonnets and a restrained sexuality that oozed from every pore. Her full lips, graceful movements and the hint of cleavage behind the always-open top button let you know that despite her unrefined exterior, there was a very desirable woman beneath. I felt guilty imagining what it would be like to kiss those sensuous lips, since kissing and a few even more erotic fantasies, occupied much of my 18-year-old thoughts. The guilt was justified. After all, she was nearly as old as my mother and I had been taught that lust was something to be resisted until marriage. And while I had never been told, I instinctively knew that lust for an older woman was probably the first step on the road to eternal damnation. According to Reverend McCormick, most anything having to do with sex set you on the road to damnation.

No, I wasn’t a virgin, but I might as well have been. Perhaps I should take a moment to explain what I mean, so please bear with me while I digress.
Last edited by JRE on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

JRE
Trainable

Re: A little bit poly, a little bit cougar, but different

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 am

Part Two
My best buddy, DJ Pardue, and I were both willing…no, make that enthusiastic victims of the easiest girl in town. Betty Lou Lawson was the girl who led half her male classmates down passion’s path to their first sexual encounter. She was a year ahead of us in school, so we never dreamed of dating her since that simply wasn’t the way you did things in high school. Girls dated older boys, but boys did not date older girls. As a result, all my friends hoped and dreamed that someday one of the girls in our class would find it in her heart to emulate Betty Lou’s enthusiastic pursuit of sexual notoriety.

DJ and I were cruising in his ’53 Ford convertible one hot summer evening and passed Betty Lou’s house. Her daddy owned a moderately large Angus ranch a few miles from town. Despite our conviction that she would have nothing to do with us romantically, we always made a habit of driving by her house with hopes of getting a glimpse of the “fast woman”. To our delight, this evening she was in the front yard, watering flowerbeds from a garden hose. We slowed, honked and waved and when she saw who it was, she flagged us down. DJ slammed on the brakes and in a cloud of dust pulled into her driveway.

Because she was older, we adhered to the appropriate underclassman rules of respect and limited our conversation to school matters and the prospects of our football team next fall. When the conversation began to lag, she invited us onto the porch for a cold drink. It was late June in Texas and a glass of iced tea was a refreshing idea. Besides, it was neat to be invited anywhere by an older woman with a tawdry reputation that we wished had been earned at our expense.

Instead of the expected iced tea, Betty Lou came out of the kitchen with 3 cans of Lone Star beer clutched against her chest. DJ and I looked at each other with stupid grins and raised eye brows as Betty Lou took a church key from the pocket of her red shorts and popped two triangular holes in each of the cold, sweating cans. I suspect we were both thinking the same thing…that Betty Lou might have decided to have mercy on a couple of oversexed underclassmen that night. At least that’s what we fervently hoped. Not that I could read DJ’s mind, but we often thought alike, and some things you just know to be so without having to be told.

Any doubts about Betty Lou’s intentions were quickly dispelled when she mentioned that her folks were attending a wedding and reception in a neighboring town and wouldn’t be home until well past midnight. She clearly emphasized the “well past midnight” timeframe…several times.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 am

Part Three

By the end of our second beer, our heads were spinning and our anticipation of a night of adolescent debauchery turned to certainty when Betty Lou abruptly decided to remove her blouse. That a young woman could be so nonchalant while removing her clothing in front of two hormone-sodden young men left us slack-jawed and staring.

She complained of the heat as she used the garment to fan her face and wipe a bead of perspiration from the top of her pretty, freckled nose. Naturally we offered no objections and as our loins burned with desire, we calmly…no, make that frantically…suggested that since it was cooler without a blouse, it might be even cooler without her bra. With a giggle, she agreed that we were unquestionably right, and promptly freed her tiny breasts of the padded device. Had we been men of vast sexual experience, those two small breasts might have been nothing special, but to us they were pure heaven! Halfway through another beer, DJ asked if he could touch one. I cringed, hoping his uninvited boldness hadn’t jeopardized the voyeuristic moment we were enjoying. However, with another giggle, Betty Lou willingly obliged, on the condition that she could touch his. That comment struck me as very peculiar, since I couldn’t imagine why she would want to do that!

Before DJ could think of an answer, she bounced out of the chair and onto his lap. One erect little nipple hovered near his face while she quickly reached inside his shirt and massaged his nipple between her brightly manicured thumb and forefinger.

DJ seemed okay with her touch, and taking advantage of the opportunity he awkwardly groped her breast, a move that promptly evoked a squawk of protest when he apparently squeezed something too hard. Instead of being angry, she showed him how and where to touch, how to knead and what to twirl. She then invited me to practice those techniques on the other one. Within minutes, we each had a nipple in our mouths and she was frantically crushing our faces tightly against her body. My God, she smelled exciting!

At first I was hesitant to do more, but the exotic, musky fragrance wafting from the front of her shorts overcame my fear, so I bravely opened the side button and eased the zipper down. I had no idea what her response would be, but I was delighted when her lips sought mine and her tongue probed deep inside my mouth. I didn’t know if she was a good kisser, or not, but I did know it was the hottest kiss I had ever experienced!

As she kissed me, I slid my hand down the front of her shorts and for the first time in my life, I felt the soft down of a woman’s pubic hair. Her breath was quivering as she continued to kiss me, first softly, with gentle nibbling, and then hard and demanding as my hand moved deeper and I felt the wet engorgement that told me I had finally done it. I had actually touched a real pussy!

Abruptly, she stood up and removed her shorts and panties, then demanded we do likewise. We wasted no time complying and soon all three of us were rather awkwardly standing naked in the twilight, on the front porch of her house. She looked at both of our erections and said she wanted to do it with DJ first. I convinced myself that the reason was due to his somewhat smaller penis. He had about 5” and was not circumcised, while I am about 7”, considerably thicker, and cut. No doubt she was saving the best for last…or so I convinced myself.

DJ didn’t care about her motivation and when she grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the dark house, while he followed like an obedient puppy.

For a minute, I waited on the porch, my mind a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and emotions, but when I saw car lights approaching far down the road, I quickly gathered up everyone’s clothing and fled into the house. I sat on the sofa and waited until the car drove by. The blood in my temples pounded in time with the soft ticking of the grandmother clock on the mantle as I seriously contemplated what was about to happen. Emotions flashed between fear, passion, extreme guilt and unbridled exhilaration!

From the direction of Betty Lou’s bedroom I could hear bed springs squeaking in rapid synchronization with whimpers, grunts and slapping noises. It didn’t take long for the sounds to subside after I heard DJ frantically announce that he was ready. With a loud groan, it was all over and silence reigned. I think they had been at it all of 5 minutes, and I must confess that at the time I thought there was nothing unusual about that.

DJ exited the bedroom with a wilted dick and a sheepish grin on his face. He pointed a thumb over his shoulder, indicating it was my turn. By this time, my erection was harder than I thought was possible.

In the dim moonlight filtering through her window, I could see Betty Lou’s youthful nakedness sprawled on the bed. Her legs were slightly spread and she was smiling as her arms reached out to me. I sat down beside her and began running my hands over her body. I wanted to touch all the female places I’d only dreamed about previously. I was in paradise!

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my rigid cock and began to gently stroke it, and I quickly arrived at the conclusion that she had done this before. She knew exactly how to grip and manipulate it, and within moments had me on the verge of exploding in her hand. I pulled away, not wanting it to end it that way.

“It looks like you won’t last any longer than DJ,” she said, with more than a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Her comment gave me a clue that while 5 minutes might satisfy the physical needs of an oversexed teenaged boy, it wasn’t what she was hoping for. I was embarrassed beyond description and almost lost my erection. As I mumbled some half-assed excuse, she reached into the drawer by her bed and pulled out a small, foil package containing what, in those days we called a rubber. She removed it from the package, handed it to me and told me to put it on. I suppose I was disappointed, because my fantasies always included the feeling of a wet pussy engulfing my cock. In retrospect, I’m glad she had the wisdom to protect herself from getting pregnant, since Betty Lou was nowhere near the top of my marrying list!

Despite having never worn one, it didn’t take a lot of brains to figure out how to do so. In seconds, I was properly protected, but feeling somewhat awkward with this new adornment. She spread her legs wide and let me clamber between them. Then I realized I had no idea how to go about putting it in! She resolved my quandary by grabbing my sheathed cock and placing the head where it had to be. I was going crazy with anticipation and didn’t have any idea how I was supposed to do this. Should I just drive it in hard and fast, or should I do it slowly? I had no idea what she wanted or expected. I decided to split the difference and pushed rather hard, but not too far. I heard her murmur and felt movement around my cock. Her pussy was stretching to accept me and then it felt like she was pulling me in!

Another short stroke put me almost fully inside her. Once again she accommodated my size and with one final thrust, I felt the end of my cock meet resistance inside her body. She began to gyrate beneath me and I dutifully pulled part way out and then settled into a rhythm of long strokes that matched her movements. Despite my vow to last longer than DJ, scarcely a minute had passed when I knew it was all over and I came with an uncontrollable rush.

As I lay there, exhausted and reveling in the glory of my first real fuck, Betty Lou began to laugh. She didn’t just giggle, or chuckle, she laughed loud and uncontrollably, and her body shook so hard, my shrinking cock quickly slipped out and tried to hide inside the depths of my humiliated body. It shrunk so drastically, the overflowing rubber slipped off and fell onto the bed.

I knew she was laughing at us, not because she was overjoyed with our performance, but because our performance was so wretched.

That’s how I lost my virginity.

Forgive me for getting off track but it should give you an idea of the insecurity I developed from my first foray into sex.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:28 am

Part Four

As the weeks went by, I developed tremendous respect and affection for John and Maria. The wildflower display was spectacular that spring and nearly every evening I would bring a freshly picked bouquet of Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush for Maria to place in a vase full of water on the dinner table. My efforts never failed to elicit a hug and a kiss on the cheek and the pleasure of her touch and the smile on her face was something I eagerly sought.

My body was soon reflecting the positive aspects of physical labor, fine cooking and demanding schedules. Muscles had emerged where there had been nothing but youthful flab, or nothing at all, and my energy was at a level I never realized existed. Living away from home was doing wonders for my confidence and my bank account. Life was good and I felt I was becoming a man.

One summer night, when the day’s work was done, John invited me to sit with him on the porch and take pleasure in a glass of iced tea. It was wonderfully relaxing to sit in the fading light and gaze out over the rolling hills of his farm. The crops were growing quickly as the nights became warmer and the entire world smelled fresh and alive. From the oak grove behind the barn, the familiar call of a Chuck-Will’s-Widow greeted the arriving darkness. As if answering the call, the sounds of a million cicada wings rose to a crescendo and descended, over and over again. It was one of those nights you remember forever…and soon I would hear words that would make it even more memorable.

Maria had gone to a movie with a neighbor, so John and I were alone and I soon discovered why he had invited me to join him. I was about to experience the shock of my young life.

I could tell there was something serious on his mind as twice he started to say something and then let it trail off as he stared out at the lingering red, orange and pink glow in the western sky. He would take a long drink of tea and then swirl the ice around in his glass. A far away look in his eyes told me he was trying to arrange his thoughts. Finally, he found the right words and began his story.

He told me that he and Maria had married right out of high school. They were both 18 years old and very soon after they married she became pregnant with their son. Not long after the baby was born, John’s parents retired to Florida and turned the farm over to the young family.

Everything went well until the day John was seriously injured when a yearling bull gored him in the groin. He lost a lot of blood and then things turned worse as he developed a severe infection that kept him hospitalized for nearly a month. Eventually he recovered and was able to return to his farm, but the injury would have lasting effects. While his strength and general health returned, he had been unable to achieve an erection since the accident. That had been nearly 18 years earlier and since that time all he could do was attempt to satisfy Maria’s sexual needs in other ways.

As he related the story, I awkwardly finished my tea and began thinking of a way to excuse myself from the conversation. I had no idea why he was telling me this highly personal story, but I did know it was making me extremely uncomfortable. To my dismay, he refilled my glass and recognizing my distress, asked me to relax and hear him out.

He went on to explain that he dearly loved Maria and while she never complained about the lack of conventional sexual activity, he felt extremely selfish denying her the intimate pleasures she could be enjoying with a fully functioning man. He knew she would never seek out a lover, or leave him for another man, and he harbored feelings of extreme guilt.

About a year previously, he had reached a difficult, but definitive decision. He would find her a lover to provide the sexual pleasures that he could not. When he first broached the subject, she literally screamed her objections and broke into tears at the thought of such an arrangement. As time went by, her anger faded whenever he broached the subject. He was adamant that she should consider the possibility. Eventually it became easier to talk about, and one night she appeared to accept, if not embrace, the idea, and they had a long discussion about what type of person would be the appropriate candidate should she decide to accede to his wishes.

They agreed they would need to find someone much younger. If a potential lover was their age, there was always the possibility of spawning a strong emotional attachment that might jeopardize their marriage. He said a much older man was also out of the question for reasons he didn’t reveal.

By now, it had become increasingly obvious to me why John was telling me this. What seemed odd is that as his story went on, I found myself intrigued by the thought and became quite aroused. I shifted in the chair, and crossed my legs in an attempt to conceal the evidence that might reveal the mental picture I was forming.

John said he was going to attend a Farm Bureau convention in Austin in two weeks and would be gone from Thursday morning until Sunday night. He asked if I would be willing to seduce his wife during the time he was away. There it was. He was asking me to have sex with his wife! The beautiful, sexy Maria. My cheeks and ears were burning as the blood rushed to my head.

With a grin, he said he had often seen me staring at her breasts and it was obvious the sexual attraction was there. He had also casually asked her if she thought I might be the type of young man that would interest her. She had seemed somewhat disturbed at the question, but then grudgingly admitted that while I was a bit young, I might be the type of person she would agree to invite to her bed. That was enough for John to proceed with his plan.

Our conversation was interrupted when a pair of headlights turned onto the farm road. We knew it was Maria returning from the movie. As we got up, John extended his hand and gripped mine firmly. We didn’t have to say anything. We had made a gentleman’s pact, though at the time I wasn’t too sure if I could go through with it. With my mind in a whirl, I carried the empty glasses and pitcher into the kitchen as John walked out to greet his wife.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 am

Part Five

The next several days were a kaleidoscope of thoughts, feelings, and rampant hormone attacks. Every time I met John’s gaze, I’d flush, while he’d grin and affectionately put his arm around my shoulders. It was even worse trying to make conversation with Maria, though I was fairly certain he had yet to relate our conversation to her. She even asked if I was feeling ill, or if there was something on my mind. Somehow, I managed to convince her that everything was normal.

Thursday finally came and as I was busy slathering a fresh coat of red paint on the machine shed, I saw John drive off. He waved and gave me a thumbs-up as his faded old Dodge pickup rolled down the red, dusty road toward the highway.

When Maria called me for lunch, I was afraid to enter the house. If I hadn’t been so hungry, I might have passed up the meal, but my stomach won the debate. Thankfully, everything seemed normal during lunch and we ate together while she told me of their plans to buy a nearby section of pastureland that had recently gone on the market.

The afternoon was hot and miserable, but I had finished my chores, cleaned the tools and put them away, and had just exited the shower when Maria called me for supper. I was unsure if I should attempt anything that soon, but the erection I maintained all during my shower convinced me it would have to be that night…or never. I decided not to wear underwear, but put on a fresh pair of pressed Wranglers and a new white T-shirt. I even took a couple of extra minutes to run an electric shaver over my skimpy growth of fuzz.

When I arrived at the supper table, I noticed Maria was not wearing her usual jeans, but instead was wearing a knee-length cotton dress. It was simple and clearly inexpensive, but it looked wonderful on her. It accented her curves and the material was thin enough that you could unmistakably make out the white bra and panties she wore beneath it. Just as she did with her blouses, the top button was open and the soft roundness of her breasts rose and fell as she toiled at the kitchen counter.

Her hair was freshly brushed, and her darkly tanned face was soft and beautiful. She had put a coat of polish on her fingernails and had even applied matching lipstick. That was something she only did if they were going out for the evening.

If I thought conversation had been difficult at lunch, it was pure agony now. Even Maria’s usually gregarious chatter seemed subdued. Somehow we finished supper and I offered to help her wash the dishes. No, there was no dishwasher to throw them in, so Maria took care of the washing while I dried. I must have dried our plates a dozen times while trying to think of something intelligent to say, but words failed me, intelligent or otherwise.

I finished putting away the last dish and as Maria wiped the counter, her hips swayed gracefully with the movement of her arms. I knew it had to happen then.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 am

Part Six

I took a deep breath and held it for a moment to control the shaking, and then eliciting a moment of courage, I moved behind her, leaned over and kissed her gently on her neck. I heard a sharp intake of breath and felt her stiffen as my lips brushed the wispy hair behind her ear. I wasn’t sure if she would slap me, tell me to get the hell out, or respond to my clumsy efforts.

After an agonizing moment that seemed like an hour, I was ready to flee, but then she softly said: “He told me he had talked to you, but I wasn’t sure you would go through with it.”
“Am I wrong to be doing this? If you don’t want me to, I’ll leave.” I was having a hard time keeping my voice steady and at what I hoped was an adult timbre.
She was quiet for a moment and then slowly shook her head as she murmured a negative reply. “No, please don’t stop, I…I mean we…John and I…we both want it to happen.”

I put my arms around her waist from behind as I nuzzled her freshly shampooed hair away from her ear. Unlike the high school girls I had dated, she was soft and firm at the same time. She felt so full of all the delightful things that make up the female body.

I continued to kiss her neck as my hands interlaced around her middle-aged tummy. She offered no resistance and her breathing increased in tempo. I felt a shiver go through her body.

I moved both hands upward and cupped a large breast in each hand. I could feel her nipples through the soft bra and dress, and it made me harder than ever. She released a soft whimper as she placed her hands over mine and held them tightly to her breasts.

I pushed my erection against her back and she returned the pressure with a gentle, slow, gyration.

After a minute, she turned around and tilted her head upward, her mouth slightly open, communicating her desire to be kissed. I pressed my mouth gently against hers and the soft, intense, erotic sensation was indescribable. Chills literally raced up and down my spine at that first kiss. The tender taste of a woman…a hint of strawberry lipstick. I dropped my hands to her hips and pulled her firmly against me.

We must have stood there for 10 minutes pulling, pushing and entwining our bodies together as we kissed and tasted each other without further guilt or hesitancy.

Finally, she took my hand and we walked toward her bedroom. Despite her willingness, it felt strange entering the private sanctuary previously reserved for her and John. I think she knew it was bothering me because she tenderly reminded me again that it was what they both wanted.

As we stood beside the king-sized bed, we kissed and explored each other’s body with our hands and mouths. I raised her dress to her hips, put my thumbs inside the band of her cotton panties, slid them down and knelt in front of her. I was about to access the most private part of a woman’s body for only the second time in my life and my hands shook with anticipation.

She gracefully stepped out of her panties and kicked them aside with her toe. Then I raised the front of her dress so I could see what I had fantasized about so many times. She didn’t have an abundance of body hair, but what there was glowed golden in the filtered light of the setting sun through the billowing curtains. I gently kissed her thighs and once again was intensely stirred by the musky fragrance of a woman inflamed with desire. With tender firmness, she held my head against her body and parted her legs so I could better reach her pussy lips with my tongue.

I could never have expected, nor will I ever forget, the intensity of the moment. My first taste of a woman’s juices was the zenith of every youthful fantasy I had ever entertained! I eagerly licked every drop from her lips and the soft fluff surrounding them. As my probing tongue repeatedly explored her pussy, she released a long, plaintive whimper through clenched teeth. Despite my ignorance and inexperience, I knew I wasn’t hurting her because her fingers were wrapped tightly in my hair and she was holding my head firmly against her. I felt her body convulse and a few drops of liquid ran onto my tongue and chin. I didn’t know what it was, but she went nearly limp with release.

I stood up and she gently kissed my lips. I hoped she wouldn’t be put off by the taste of her juices on my mouth, but instead of being upset, she tenderly licked the remains from around my mouth and chin. She enjoyed the taste of her own body. I didn’t understand the reason, but I liked it.

She turned around and lifted her hair away from the zipper of her dress. After I un-zipped it, she removed the dress and carefully laid it on the dresser. I reached around and held her breasts in my hands once again. Then, with some clumsiness, I unhooked her bra and let those beautiful breasts fall free of support. They weren’t perky and pointed like Betty Lou’s; they were full and hung down, the large brown nipples pointing upward. I took one in my mouth and was awed by the hardness. She held my head gently against her breast while I suckled like baby. I looked up and saw a wistful, happy look on her face as I continued to suck.

I still had all my clothes on, but it didn’t take long to remedy that situation. Maria helped remove my T-shirt and I un-zipped and stepped out of my jeans. My erection pointed straight out and a string of liquid hung from the end. Maria reached down and milked the pre-cum into her hand and rubbed it on the nipple I had yet to explore. She pulled my head to that breast and I eagerly took it in. It was a glorious sensation…sucking the liquid from her hard nipple.

She threw back the covers and reclined with her legs spread and her arms welcoming me. The warmth and softness of her body beneath me was indescribable. I could feel the head of my cock touching the swollen lips of her wet pussy. With only a small movement from each of us, I felt myself entering her. My cock slid effortlessly into her hot wetness. I was actually fucking a woman.

We lay there for a few moments while we caught our breath and then she began to gently, but purposefully thrust her hips upward. As if by magic, we were one. Our rhythmic thrusting drove our passion higher and higher until we were totally absorbed in the need to fill her with my seed. She wrapped her legs around me and ground her pelvis mercilessly against me. Though I was trying my best to exercise control, I was almost to the point of ejaculating when she demanded that I fuck her harder. With the last ounce of strength I possessed, I thrust my cock into her even harder and I was certain she would be injured. Instead, she dug her fingernails into my back and began to loudly call my name, over and over again. With a final, fierce plunge, I felt my load shoot into her body as she nearly screamed through clenched teeth while she locked me inside her with wrapped legs. With several convulsive contractions, I continued to empty myself into her…two…three…four times. She shuddered and whimpered softly.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:31 am

Part Seven

The world around us slowly began to return.

As we lay there panting in our exhaustion, a layer of perspiration bonding our bodies together, I could feel the muscles in her pussy milking my cock of every last drop. Every new sensation was exhilarating and would be etched into my memory for eternity.

We stayed there, coupled and spent, for several minutes as she gently ran her fingernails up and down my back. I finally gathered the strength to raise my head and look into her eyes. I saw the most gentle and loving look I could ever imagine. She brushed back the hair from my eyes, and said: “Thank you”.

I asked her why she was thanking me, and she said it was because she appreciated the way I had made love to her instead of just using her body for my pleasure. She also said she was happy that a young man like me could find fulfillment with an “old woman”. Little did she know of the breathtaking pleasures she had permitted me…though I did try to tell her in my own awkward way.

I could go into more detail, but will only say that the remainder of the night was as unforgettable as the beginning. I had my first experience with oral sex as she drove me wild, bringing me close, over and over again, until she finally brought me to climax with her tongue. She sucked every drop from my cock and contentedly swallowed it.

Once, as we were sleeping fitfully between lovemaking sessions, the phone rang. John informed her he had arrived at the hotel and hoped everything was going well at home. I was in his bed with his beautiful, sexy wife, my hand cupped around one of her splendid breasts and he was spending a night alone in a hotel. I experienced a torrent of guilt, but then I heard her tell him that yes, everything had worked out, and yes, it was everything they had hoped for, and more, and that she loved him with all her heart. After she hung up, she smiled at me and said: “John says thank you, too.”

When John came home Sunday evening, we were both ready for his return. Though we had made love early that last morning, we were both so sore and exhausted that we were agreeable to forego one more try. I was hesitant to meet him face to face, but after hugging and kissing his wife, he walked over and greeted me with an embrace that was almost embarrassing.

That summer was memorable like nothing else that had happened in my short life. Maria and I made love at least once a week and oftentimes more than that. To my surprise, one day she asked if I would be willing to make love to her while John was in the room, so he could share the experience. When the initial shock wore off, I mumbled that I would try, but that I might back out if it proved too difficult. She agreed, and that evening, the three of us shared a bottle of wine and then Maria and I went into the bedroom. She said that we could begin and if we felt comfortable, she would call him. Between the alcohol and the raging hormones, I lost my embarrassment mid-way through our lovemaking. I was deep inside her when she softly called for him to come in. I continued sliding slowly in and out as I heard him come in and sit across from us on the bed. She reached over and took his hand, gripping it more firmly as I continued to pump and her passion ascended. She looked lovingly at him and asked if he wanted to see my cock inside her. He said yes, and moved closer. I pulled back until the head of my cock was just showing and he looked down at my shaft covered with wetness from his wife. I slid in again and pulled back for him to see the fresh moisture. I actually enjoyed this bit of exhibitionism and he didn’t seem to mind at all. In fact, he seemed to enjoy watching the pleasure she was experiencing after years without a full sex life.

She then asked him to remove his clothes, which he did. He had a very thick cock, nearly as long as mine, but it had a huge, ragged scar that extended from the middle of the shaft to his navel. It hung softly, despite the erotic activity going on. At her request, he brought it near her mouth and she gently took it in and began sucking. There was no hardness, but she continued to work on it as I steadily moved in an out of her pussy. She reached orgasm twice before I finally filled her. She then asked John if he wanted to see what I had deposited inside her. He nodded and moved his head down between her legs. A thick, white liquid oozed from her cunt and covered the fine, blond hair. To my surprise, he gently began to clean away the fluid with his tongue. The situation must have driven her wild, because she shoved her pussy into his face and reached orgasm twice more in a few minutes time. I quietly excused myself, went into the shower and when I left 10 minutes later, they were asleep in each other’s embrace. Life was good.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 am

Epilogue

That fall, I went off to college, but every time I returned home, I spent time with John and Maria. I had discovered that sex was a bountiful commodity in college, but nothing compared to the mature appeal of Maria. Her passion was so pure, and loving and special. I couldn’t imagine finding a more perfect lover. She had become a part of my life and my heart that I knew would never fade.

Twenty-one years later, John died. I attended the funeral of my good friend and the husband of my lover. It was a sad enough event, but was made even worse as their son was unable to attend the funeral as he was deployed with the Army to some third world hellhole. I escorted Maria home after the memorial service and we spent the evening recalling memories of the wonderful, if unusual, relationship the three of us had shared. Even though she was now in her late 50’s, Maria’s sexiness had not diminished. Oh, yes, gravity and unburned calories had moved some of the loveliness around, but she was still a beauty and she was still my lover.

I discovered that I was the only man who John had ever been comfortable with, or trusted enough to be intimate with his wife. None of their friends or neighbors suspected their marriage was anything but ordinary, or that I was anything more than a good friend and former hired hand.

That night, I put my car inside her garage to prevent curious neighbors from seeing it and I made love to Maria once again. We held each other all night and though I awoke to her muffled sobbing a couple of times, a gentle kiss to remove the tears seemed to help her accept the finality of her loss.

I never married, and Maria never remarried. She sold the farm and bought a small house in town. I continued to visit her whenever I returned home. One year we even took an ocean cruise together. To the other passengers, we were mother and son, but in the privacy of our cabin, we were still lovers, and that magnificent week we had together was as pleasurable as our first night that summer evening when John went to Austin. Even in her sixties, her passion never waned. She was the sexiest and most desirable woman I ever knew.

As I write this, I’m in a hotel room, grieving and remembering. This afternoon, we said goodbye to the wonderful woman who so gracefully and passionately brought me to manhood and who became the secret love of my life.

This time her son, now a Command Sgt Major in the Army, was there to mourn with me. He thanked me for being such a good friend to his parents in his absence and he was not surprised that Maria had generously included me in her will. He never suspected, nor would I ever tell him, how close I really was to his parents. There was no reason to do so. I would have gladly traded the entire inheritance for just one more day with her. Some things are best unsaid, but never forgotten.

When wildflowers cover the Texas hills and mockingbirds serenade the evening calm, my thoughts always return to the year I stumbled out of adolescence, guided by Maria’s kindness and love. I then make a point to return to my boyhood hometown and leave a freshly picked bouquet of Bluebonnets where Maria and John rest side by side. Life was good, but much too short.

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Touching story. Certainly sounds believable - whether it is or not hardly matters.

LessMoonbeams
Trainable

Unread post by LessMoonbeams » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:55 pm

good job matey

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 am

Excellent! Thanks for writing it for us!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

sam6221941
Prepubescent

Unread post by sam6221941 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 am

Thank you for sharing. Very nicely done.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:24 am

Wonderful story that deserves a bump.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Another very good, well written story!

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:56 pm

What a lovely and erotic story. You have a talent for writing. Please continue. Thanks.

Steve