Naughty at the gym

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
irish coffee
Prepubescent

Naughty at the gym

Unread post by irish coffee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:28 pm

So I am at the gym on a wednesday -- its about 5:00 in the afternoon on a warm spring day. My wife, colleen, usually comes to the gym at about 5:20 or so -- just after she gets off work. So I go to the locker room to change and get ready for my work out. Across from me is a guy -- about 6' 2", well built, dark slick hair, tattoos. I didn't think anything of it as I dug into my gym bag. Just then I happened to turn around as this guy took off his pants. He wore no underwear, and out from his pants fell a large, thick cock that hung well past his balls. He didn't see me looking at him, and I really couldn't help it, but honestly this guy was bigger soft than i was hard. I was amazed and jealous all at the same time. His cock swung freely against his shaven body while he slipped into his red, long gym shorts. Apparently this guy doesn't like underwear at all. He threw on a black tank top and a red hat and walked out of the locker room to proceed with his workout.

As I walked out of the locker room a few minutes after, my wife called me to let me know that she is pulling into the parking lot.

"I just got an eyeful" i stated.

"of....?" she replied

"A tatted up guy with a massive dick."

"Well aren't you the lucky one!"

"No i think his girlfriend is the lucky one." i chuckled. "That thing barely fit in his red gym shorts!"

I could tell she was pulling into her spot "Honey I will be there in a few. Enjoy your work out."

I went into the free weight area and started lifting shoulders. It was Wednesday and that means shoulders. I popped in my ear buds, turned on a hard rock mix on the iphone and started warming up.

Colleen entered the gym and made a beeline for the elliptical machine. This gym is large, with multiple rows of elipticals. She saw a free machine and grabbed it. Like most women, she rarely looks around her and is really there to get a good work out in. However, to her left she realized that a guy was there. He was hot -- oh this would be a good work out. Plenty of eye candy right next to her to take her mind off the work she is doing. She subtly looked him up and down, noticing his chiseled arms, strong hands and -- red shorts? She blushed a little, thinking this might be the guy I referred to. Well his legs were moving around a lot -- if it is him, i guess she would see a third leg move. She kind of leaned forward a little on her elliptical, but making it look like she is just trying to hit different parts of her legs and ass. Again, she subtly looked over at his crotch and legs and she could see a huge cock bouncing along with his training! She got really flush but was fascinated! Oh my god this was so hot! She kept watching him, keeping her head down on her arms, she was looking below her arms just staring at this big dick in these thin red shorts bouncing freely.

While she kept a consistent pace, he was doing sprints. Then he stopped -- with his right leg going up, he rested. Just then she looked at the gap in the shorts below his right leg and she could see -- ACTUALLY SEE this monster hanging below his muscular leg. She could feel her pussy throb a little as she watched it. Slowing her pace to keep a good look, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter in her tight workout pants.

She then realized she might have been looking for a little too long, and raised her head. This guy was breathing hard and then he caught her eye -- and gave her a "hello" sort of nod. Colleen simply smiled back, nervously but sexually.

He broke their silence "Have you been to the dry sauna here?"

"Uh no -- not yet."

"Me neither" he continued "I think it's a co-ed one but I'm not sure."

"Yeah I think i have seen it, just never went in" Colleen stated.

"Well, have a good work out!" And with that, he left his elliptical. Colleen was left alone with her thoughts and a wet, throbbing pussy. She started day dreaming as she continued to work out about going into the dry sauna. Then thought -- "why not? Why am I not going in there with a hot guy? My damn husband is always asking me to hook up with other guys -- well, here is a perfect opportunity to at least talk to one".

She stopped her work out and stepped away from the machine. She decided to peek in on me working out first to see if I was finishing soon. And there I was, concentrating on lifting without a care in the world. She could feel her blood rush to her pussy as she went into the woman's locker room and continued on to the pool area. Sweat on her skin -- partly from the workout, partly from her nerves.

She arrived to the glass door of the sauna, and she could see he was alone. He was on the top platform, eyes closed, leaned back. His shirt was off, laying next to him, and colleen could see the sweat dripping down his chiseled chest and stomach. She caught herself kinda looking through the glass too long, so she looked around to see if anyone was watching her -- nope, all clear. She was alone. She walked in.

He didn't flinch. It was at that moment that Colleen noticed his ear buds were in -- he must be listening to music. She also noticed how hot it was. like extremely hot. The temperature on the wall said 180 degrees. And immediately she could feel the sweat pouring down her as she took her seat on the lower platform - a few feet away from the object of her desire. As she settled in, she looked up at him -- eyes still closed. As she traced the lines of his perfect body with her eyes, she made it down to his parted legs. She had a perfect eye-shot up the inside of his right leg, and as luck would have it, a thick, beautiful cock stared back at her. She could feel her pussy swell just looking at this hot guy with a huge cock laying there. Being so turned on, and all alone, and the fact that he didn't yet know she was even there, she reached down the front of her pants, and grabbed her swollen pussy. She could feel her panties were soaked and that her clit was rock hard. As she rubbed her pussy a little, she just gazed at his cock and wondered what it would feel like buried deep inside her.

"Do you like it?"

She almost jumped out of her skin. She froze and looked up at him looking down at her. He was smiling.

"I said do you like it?" he repeated, as his hand grazed the outside of his shorts, tracing the line of his cock.

Colleen simply and shyly nodded yes. Still with her hand in her pants, albeit frozen from being scared.

"Do you want to touch it?" he continued.

again, she nodded. And with that, she removed the hand from her pants and reached up, grazed his smooth leg and found its way to his swollen dick. She all at once reached around it as far as she could and lightly squeezed it, sending a sexual shiver through him and her. It felt so good in her hand, and as she started to move her hand back and fourth, she realized her hand didn't fit around all of it. It was even bigger than she thought. And longer. Hot!

As she jacked him back and fourth, he reached up and pulled his shorts all the way up, revealing the full length of this monster. It had to be 9 inches and thicker than anything she has ever had. Certainly much thicker than her husband. She got in her knees and faced him, turning her grip around as she is now jacking off his huge cock only inches from her face.

"oh my god please!" she heard him whisper under his breath. And with that, she opened her wet mouth and drank his cock as far as she could. She could feel it swell even more in her mouth as he let out a low moan. Since he was so big, it was all she could do to get half of him in her mouth, so the other half was being dutifully jacked off into her mouth by her free hand. Her other hand was exploring his chest and stomach, hips and legs. During this, his large hands were squeezing her tits over her clothes. She was so turned on, she knew she wanted him inside her.

She continued fucking this large dick into her mouth, which just kept getting her pussy even more wet and swollen, until she couldn't stand it anymore. Something inside of her took over and she found herself pulling his cock out of her mouth and looking at him with a lust-fulled smile and said "i need you to fuck me!"

She jumped up, found her way to the door and locked it. Then turned off all the lights and then they moved around the corner of the sauna, where it would look empty and just closed from the outside.

He pulled off his shorts and his huge cock sprang straight up in the air. It looked so good! She feverishly pulled off her pants and underwear, revealing her swollen, wet, shaven pussy. His eyes widened as he obviously liked what he saw. Colleen jumped up in front of him but turned around and faced away from him. Then she eased her gaping pussy down onto his dick. She could feel the head slide in and it was huge. Her pussy stretching to its limits, she eased every inch of his dick deep inside of her until it was gone. It felt amazing!!!

Then she proceeded to slide up and down the length of his cock -- her pussy lips tracing every veiny curve of his beautiful shaft. She knew she couldn't take her time -- they were pushing their luck as it was. But this would not take long anyway -- for either of them. He helped slam her ass off his pelvis as they both fucked in the sweaty sauna. She felt so naughty and slutty but in a very sexual, powerful way.

Grinding her clit against his balls, she could start to feel the orgasm build deep within her. His long dick was hitting places she had never felt before and she was loving it! She grabbed his legs and said "Oh you're gonna make me cum!" And with that, she let out a scream of an overwhelming orgasm all over his cock. Pulse after pulse, she orgasmed all over him -- it just kept going and going for what seemed like over a minute.

"I'm so close!" he said, as she jumped off his cock and turned around and swallowed as much of his thick shaft as she could as he jacked off into her waiting mouth. She just wanted to taste his load! And what a load it was -- shot after shot of hot, sweet cum fueled her mouth as he arched his back and finished jacking off into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" he sighed.

She pulled his cock from her mouth without missing one delicious drop. She then found her pants, put them on, gave his softening cock a final squeeze, kissed him lightly on the lips and said "I'll fuck you anytime you want! See ya next time."

She grinned and walked out. She then walked straight over to me, where i was finished with my work out.

"Good workout?" i asked

"They should all be this good." she replied with a grin.

commodore74
Virgin

Re: Naughty at the gym

Unread post by commodore74 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:55 pm

hot! thanks for taking the time...

irish coffee
Prepubescent

Unread post by irish coffee » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 am

You're welcome. This is my wife's favorite story thus far -- resulting in very hot sex last night. Hopefully in the future, the stories can be from real experiences and not only fantasies :)

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 am

Super! And really hot!
(Though I'm not quite so big.....I've got some red shorts, maybe I should join a gym!)

alloverit
Experienced

Unread post by alloverit » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Some Jameson's for ya!

Will be sharing with my Girlfriend.

cowgirl88
Prepubescent

Unread post by cowgirl88 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

I have to stop reading these,whew! oh my...

Brigida
Virgin

Unread post by Brigida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 am

Oh my indeed. Talk about hot ! :)
“There is something immensely scary about putting yourself out there for people to love or hate you, fan or pan you, review or screw you.”
― L.V. Lewis, Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever

FunJane
Prepubescent

Unread post by FunJane » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:27 am

why don't things like that happen to me

Trappercuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Trappercuck » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:04 am

Awesome story!!!!
Love to find out what happened next????