Wife Posed Nude For A Stranger

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
blue4lu
Experienced

Re: Wife Posed Nude For A Stranger

Unread post by blue4lu » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

PART 9

I watch intently as the man now crawls between my wife's legs...........again! Only this time it IS with the intent of INSERTION! His semi-rigid cock dangles as he hurridly gets it right at her pussy! He grabs hold of it and tries to push it inside her but it begins to fold up on him! My wife reaches down and takes it from him and begins to stroke it, trying to maintain enough life in it to put it in! It seems to be getting softer instead of harder though! Damn! How this guy must feel! Here he is, looking down at her bare pussy, legs parted, just waiting for the head of his cock to pierce inside, to plunge into her warm, wet womanhood! And I can see that Sue is also beginning to get frustrated! She has him scoot back up on her chest and begins to suck on his cock again!

"I'm so sorry!" the man says.

"It's ok" Sue says, trying to reassure him, give him confidence. She sucks on it and even TALKS to it! As she pulls on it she says, "Come on baby, mama's got something nice and hot for you!" "I want you inside me soooooooo bad!" she says to his little man. More pulling, (and more talking), but he just won't get up enough to put it inside her! "Ok" my wife says, "We gotta do something else!" The man has got to be emotionally distraught! I mean, even I have been pulling for him to stick it in her! Yes me, her husband, sitting here watching my wife want to be fucked by another man and I'm going, "C'mon dude, get it hard and get in!" But Sue sees and understands his predictiment. She also understands that, after all the playing and sucking that she has done on his cock, he needs off!

"Get on your back!" she tells him. He lays on his back and my wife sits on him, her back to his face, sitting where she can take his cock in her hand and rub it across her pussy!

"Lotion, bring me some lotion!" she hollers out. The nephew is quick to bring some Astro Glide lotion that "just happened" to be in the studio! She squirts some of the lotion onto the man's penis and also onto her pussy lips! Sue hands the lotion back to the nephew and rubs his penis against her pussy lips, even pushing the head just inside a bit! As she works the head back and forth and in some and out some, I can tell by the man's breathing that he is about to cum! As my wife hears his grunts and moans she gets to really stroking on it and sure enough, "Ooooooooooooo!" he goes, white semen spurting forth from his pee-hole! Sue keeps stroking his cock as more semen oozes from it! She massages it until it has gone down to a totally limp state! But for a little guy he sure did cum a lot! My wife's hands are covered with the cum he put out! She still pushes on his cock with her cum-covered hand, letting him get the sensation that the head was in her when it came! He reaches up for her, his hands on her breasts and pulls her down and they kiss passionately! She rises to get off him and I swear I can hear him say a gracious, "Thank you" to my wife! Pat has the man get dressed and leave while he shows Sue where she can "clean up a bit." When she returns to the studio area she sees that the nephew is now holding the camcorder. And Pat? Well, Pat has undressed and is standing there totally nude, holding one hell of a monster cock in his hand!

"I think THIS is what you really need!" he says to her.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:44 am

PART 10

The expression Pat's nephew caught on my wife's face as she came back into the studio was worth whatever price the extortion guy was asking alone! Sue, still nude and carrying only the towel that she had used to wipe the other guy's cum from her pussy and hands, stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of Pat's cock! I'm not sure how many men my wife had before we married, I know of two ex-husbands before me but I would be willing to bet that my wife had seen only cocks that size in the xxx films we used to watch! When seeing what Pat held in his hand two things happened. Her eyebrows arched up and her mouth dropped open! There was a pause of about, oh, a good thirty seconds before either of them said anything. I guess the temptation became too great for my wife because she dropped the towel and fell to her knees in front of him, reaching for his massive member! "Oh Pat!" she went as she rubbed his John Holmes-sized cock against her face! Now holding it with both hands she examined it all over, tracing her fingers over the swollen blood vessels running from its base to the HUGE head at the end! After watching her struggle with the other guy, I could hardly blame her for wanting to test her limits with such a specimen! I mean, this is an opportunity that may not come up again in a lifetime so why not let her enjoy it? I find myself sitting there, still nude on the sofa, still nude and holding my own cum-soaked cock, and muttering under my breath, "See if you can get it in your mouth!"

No, she did not hear me of course! But that WAS her next logical step. At least to me it was. And that is exactly what she did! Sue first kissed and licked the head all over, her tongue looking much smaller than before! Then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and the massive purple head of Pat's cock disappeared inside her mouth!

"Way to go honey!" I found myself muttering again. "You can do it!" "C'mon, go down on it until................"

What the hell am I thinking? Did I really want to see that thing in her mouth until she choked? Well yes, I was waiting for it to go in that far! My wife HAD to know that there would be no way to take all of his cock inside her mouth but by damn, she gave it one hell of a try! She got about six huge inches down her throat before she came back off of it, gagging and spittle flowing everywhere! Pat reached down and placed his hand under her chin causing her to look up at him.

"I have SOMEWHERE ELSE in mind for this Sue baby!" My wife then stands up and walks over to the bed, the scene of an earlier sexual crime that I would never have have imagined my wife would have participated in! But she does not lie down. Instead Pat has her bend over, her hands on the bed, her ass in the air for him! "Omigosh!" I go. "He's going to start off by doggy-fucking her?"

"LOTION!" Pat hollers out. His nephew brings out the Astro Glide again. As I watch Pat lube his mighty member, I am thankful he's doing that to make it easier as his big cock stretches her pussy open! Now fully lubed, it appears that Pat is putting some of the lube.........................."Oh no Pat!" I mumble, even scooting up on the edge of my sofa! You've got to be kidding! He did NOT put the lube on my wife's shaved pussy! Instead he has squirted some of the lube onto her ass hole! He rubs the big head of his cock against my wife's rear opening, acting as if he is going to push the head inside! Sue is moaning now! The thought of something SO BIG going in there has to be scaring her I would think. I mean, the one time I tried that years ago, she was dead set against it! But then, it has been many years since I have seen my wife THIS HOT!

Pat continues to tease Sue's anal opening with the head of his cock! Pushing PART of it in then easing it out! Each push sending waves of "Ooooooooooooooo!" from my wife. But then I see the head go in and not come back out!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" my wife now goes. "MORE!" she begs. "Oh shit - give me more!" Pat then SLOWLY sends more of his cock inside her ass!

"Oooooooooooo yessssssssssssssssssssssss!" she moans ""MORE" she screams. Pat now amazingly has about half of his big hose buried inside my wife's ass! But that will be all she can take as he now begins to work that half steadily in and out!

"YES!" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she goes as his very lubed cock fucks her ass! "OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSS!" It is an awesome sight, watching her tits flop and bounce and sway as Pat fucks my wife in the ass! When I confront her about all this, things around our house are going to be mighty different I guarantee! But some things here are about to change too it seems. Why? Because someone else has now entered the studio. And this "someone else" has just taken the camcorder from the nephew who, by the way, has removed all of his clothes and, cock in hand, looks like HE wants a piece of my wife's ass too!

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 pm

PART 11

Tits bouncing and flopping wildly, Sue screaming in delightful pain, Pat just keeps on driving his big rod in my wife's ass! From the beginning of this tape and up until now has been one surprising aspect of my wife's sexuality after another! And now Pat's nephew wants in on the action! But who took the camcorder from him? At this point I have not seen who this person is. No matter, the nephew has now positioned his body at the foot of the bed, feet flat on the floor, his back arched and flat on the bed. He is laying where my wife can easily suck his cock while receiving the ass fucking!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" she goes as she hungarily devours his "normal size" cock! Normal size being 6-7 inches, NOT a monster cock like Pat's! I am wondering how long this will go on. Pat now throws his head back and grunts and groans as he pulls his big hose from Sue's ass! He is now shooting his hot semen all over her back! And, typical of men with large cocks, the ejaculation pressure is great and also in large amounts! His first shot reaches all the way to the back of her neck! Four more releases from him splash on her about where her bra line would be! "Oh man!" he goes. "You got one fine tight ass there Sue baby!" Sue keeps on sucking the nephew but he taps her on the head and moves behind her, slaps some Astro Glide on his cock and shoves it all the way in her ass!

"Oooooooooo!" Sue goes as his cock is able to be inserted fully! Sue's tits once again flop and sway wildly to the thrust of the nephew's cock sliding in and out of her ass! At this point the camera becomes shaky, like it is changing hands again. When it gets still again, and focused back on the nephew and my wife, I notice a figure walking in front of the camera and towards the bed! This person is also nude and definitely NOT Pat. I almost want to say that, by looking at the back of this person as they walked quickly by, that it appeared to be a woman! And by damn, IT IS a woman! And she has taken up the spot where the nephew was earlier! Does this woman think that my wife is so wound up that she will eat her pussy?

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 am

PART 12

Well, I guess she does! As the nephew pounds my wife's ass, this woman, who has showed up from nowhere, places my wife's head between her legs! And Sue shows no hesitation whatsoever, licking and sucking the woman's pussy like she had been doing this for years! This woman is very well built! Looks to be 50-ish, blonde and tanned all over. Not overly bronzed mind you, just a nice golden glow to her body! And her pussy is shaved also. So when Pat moves in for a close up it is very hot to see my wife's tongue against the woman's bare pussy lips! This woman lightly holds and guides my wife's head to her clit and Sue sucks on it gently! The woman gets very hot very quick, moving and arching her body to Sue's tongue! I guess watching my wife get fucked in the ass and then joining in, having Sue lick and suck on her pussy was too much too quick for her as she is now squirting her love juices all over Sue's mouth, lips and face! And my wife seems to be loving it, licking the woman's pussy clean!

"Oooooooooooo!" the woman went, placing her own hand to her pussy! She rises and turns her body to where she is now licking my wife's pussy, the nephew's cock sliding in and out of my wife's ass just above her! Sue closes her eyes and tosses her head back, the double pleasure now almost unbearable! I am willing to bet that my wife has NEVER BEFORE had another woman touch her pussy! The woman switches back and forth from licking my wife's pussy to trying to suck on the balls of the nephew as they flop back and forth, slapping at the underside of my wife's pussy! She can't capture them to her mouth so she just licks them as they go by! But she mostly concentrates on Sue's pussy, licking her shaved pussy lips and darting her tongue inside!

Now, seeing that he has an audience, the nephew withdraws his cock from my wife's ass and pushes his cock downward into this other woman's mouth! And the woman had no problem with that, taking his cock as deep as she could! She gives it a few wet, slurpy sucks and he then plunges it inside my wife's pussy!

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo!" my wife goes at the sudden change in feeling! Now the other woman opens her mouth and sucks in the nephew's balls! With his fucking motion she can't keep them in her mouth so she just licks them as the flop across! This nephew guy sure has a lot of stamina! I would have already shot my load while it was still in my wife's ass! But he has been able to, not only fuck her ass for a good while, but also keep a nice hard dick in her pussy for sometime now! I have never seen my wife so wound up! But this is finally coming to a halt as the nephew's face contorts into what can only be described one way, he is cumming!

"Ooooowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" he goes as he pulls his cock from my wife's pussy and once again lower it to this other woman's mouth! He wasn't quick enough however, his first shot splashing inside my wife as he tried to pull out! And with that first stream going wildly, a lot of cum hit her face before going into her mouth! But he wasn't done! Grunting with every release, he sent about three or four more streams down the woman's throat! And she had to be swallowing every drop because she emitted no choking sounds whatsoever! As he shot his last and I could see his cock begin to go limp! He just held it inside her mouth as it did and she continued to let every drop seep from his cock! While this woman was taking his final spurts my wife moved out of the way and lay flat on her back, probably exhausted but also very satisfied! When he finally pulled his cock from the other woman's mouth, she crawled onto my wife and SURPRISE, she had not swallowed all of his cum! I thought the two women were just going to exchange kisses! Wet ones but kisses! But I think somehow my wife knew what the other woman wanted so Sue opened her mouth, allowing a lot of cum to flow form the other woman's mouth to hers! And it was a good bit too! As the semen flowed from one mouth to another this other woman and my wife THEN exchanged the kisses! Their lips locked together, I tried to picture the two cum-soaked tongues dancing together inside their mouths! I sure am wondering though, just who in the heck is this other woman?

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 pm

I sure am wondering though, just who in the heck is this other woman?

As I draw this story to an end I will tell you who "the other woman" was. Remember the man at the beginning? The guy with errection problems but Sue took care of because it was HIS wife who wanted to see pictures of him with another woman? It was that guy's wife! She was just using that as an excuse so she could come in on them and get in on some sexual action!

I thank y'all for your comments, those who liked this story. It did run longer than I originally intended. Hopefully my next one won't take 12 episodes.

cartboy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by cartboy2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Great story! Curious as to how the wife will act when confronted.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 am

Great story! Looked froward to all 12 chapters. Looking forward to your next one.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 am

cartboy2 wrote:Great story! Curious as to how the wife will act when confronted.
I was leaning towards that happening, (my confronting the wife later about her posing adventure), but I was afraid that this story was getting too long, (and possibly boring you readers), so I thought it was best to put an end to it. However, I can keep it going with me confronting her and also "other situations" of involvement, (like the impotent guy's wife becoming a hot wife). I will let you readers decide if you want this story extended for more episodes ok? The last thing I want to do is bore y'all with something that seems to go on forever. But I did have plans for her response, maybe even showing her the tape etc. I'll leave that up to y'all.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 am

Scotch98 wrote:Great story! Looked froward to all 12 chapters. Looking forward to your next one.
Thank you also for your comment. See my reply to cartboy2 about possibly continuing this story.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:10 am

You are posting in the Library which does not get many comments but look at the views to see how many are reading your post. If you want a lot of interaction then you should post in the HW forum.

One question, did you pay the $500 or did you tell them to take a hike?

I, for one, have enjoyed this very much and look forward to more post from you. Thanks for sharing. :up: :up:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 am

One question, did you pay the $500 or did you tell them to take a hike?

LOL! After seeing all the erotic action I told him it was worth way more than $500! :lol:

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 am

The last thing I want to do is bore y'all with something that seems to go on forever. But I did have plans for her response, maybe even showing her the tape etc. I'll leave that up to y'all.
Jbrad, PLEASE bore me some more!!!!!!LOL. Believe me I was far from bored and will look forward to more chapters...Cheers,

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 am

The last thing I want to do is bore y'all with something that seems to go on forever. But I did have plans for her response, maybe even showing her the tape etc. I'll leave that up to y'all.

Jbrad, PLEASE bore me some more!!!!!!LOL. Believe me I was far from bored and will look forward to more chapters...Cheers,

Agreed! Continue the story! Thanks for the effort! Have enjoyed all of it.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm

PART 13 - THE STORY CONTINUES

This "other woman", the wife of the man with errection problems, she "tricked" him into the nude photo sessions KNOWING that he couldn't perform adequately just so SHE could come in and get some hard dick! But as yet, all she has done is eat my wife's pussy and take the nephew's load down her throat! Good sex no doubt, but not what she was seeking. So, after all this has taken place, Pat suggests that ALL of them get dressed and go get a bite to eat. "Surely everyone's hungry by now!" he says. The gal that just came in goes over to him and grabs hold of his massive cock, (even huge when it is just hanging down), and says, "I'm hungry for this mother fucker, when do I get it?" This gal, (her name is Marsha by the way), IS NOT bashful by any means! Pat then says, "After we eat we can all go over to that nice, new motel they just opened!" "There we can all freshen up and those who want to go another round can do so ok?"

Pat then turns to my wife and says, "How `bout you Sue baby?" "You gonna be a gamer and go another round with us?"

"Well, I really need to go home, my husband........................."

Marsha interrupts my wife with, "FUCK YOUR OLD MAN SWEETIE!" "Let's me and you go over to the motel with them and fuck their brains out!" "I saw you!" "I saw how hot you were, taking that big cock up your ass!" "C'mon, come on over and help me out with these cocksuckers!"

"Let me call him so he won't worry."

"Call his sorry ass then and hurry up, I'm hungry!" She gives Pat's big cock another tug and says, "And I just LOVE sausage!" Thinking back now, I remember Sue calling me and telling me that she had ran into an old girfriend that she used to work with at the insurance company years ago. She asked me if she could go eat with her and then they MIGHT go to a club or two, "For old times sake" she told me. I told her to go and have her fun. Little did I know it would be fun that I would have loved to participate in! So Pat, my wife, Marsha and Pat's nephew pile in Pat's Escalade and head over to a local fast food place. Marsha, ever the polite one says, "You cheap mother fucker!" "You drive this big-ass thing and you are taking us to a hamburger joint?" "Your ass is buying!"

Despite the "cheap eats" all get their fill and Pat DOES buy! As they are walking back to Pat's "big-ass SUV", Pat pinches Marsha on her butt and says, "You happy now?"

"I will be when I get that big slab of meat you're carrying there in my pussy!" Nothing like being straightforward the others think. They drive over to the new, (cheap), motel that has just recently opened and Pat goes in and signs for a room.

"Cheap bastard!" Marsha goes. "I bet this fucking pre-fab of a motel doesn't even have a pool!" Pat gets in and drives around back. At the back side of the motel there is indeed, a pool!

"Well, whatta you know about that - a swimming pool!" the nephew chimes in. Marsha shoots him the finger! They all go inside and revel in the fresh paint and new carpet smell. "They're gonna need to replace the carpets by the time we get through tonight!" Marsha says.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Boy Marsha sounds like a hot Mama. Can't wait to see what she has in mind for sue......... :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 pm

PART 14 - BOLD MARSHA STEPS IN !

It is agreed that all will shower/bathe whatever to "freshen up" "I ain't showering unless Pat showers with me! Marsha blurts out.

"No problem!" Pat answers and the two of them hit the showers first. (since the camera is not rolling anymore, all this info, from the time they all left Pat's studio, was related to me way after the fact by my wife, when finally confronted about all this many days later)! So, while Pat and Marsha are in the shower, doing no telling what, my wife and the nephew sit around the room, waiting for their turn at the shower. "You know" the nephew says, "They may not leave any hot water for us." "Let's join them, what do you say?" It sure does appear that my wife is way into this ride she is on and does not know when to get off! Heck, she's already gotten off, but in another way of course! How much farther will she go?

"Let's do it!" Sue says. So the nephew and my wife strip down and head to the bathroom. "WHOA!" the nephew goes as they enter. The scene is Marsha, on her knees in the tub and trying to gorge herself on Pat's huge cock while Pat shampoos her hair! "Now THIS is the only way to get a shampoo!" the nephew says. My wife crawls into the tub behind Pat and the nephew gets behind Marsha and begins to wash her back with a soapy rag! Sue just uses a bar and her hands and reaches around Pat, washing his hairy chest! But these are not optimum conditions for fun play so they hurriedly finish up and go back into the room and dry off. Pat is sitting on the bed toweling off when Marsha comes up to him and says, "I told you I want your big cock and I want it NOW! Pat lies back saying, "Have at it!" "Do you see me resisting?" Marsha goes back to sucking on the big head of his cock, spitting on it, trying to get him good and hard! His mighty staff does begin to elongate, swelling up to a size that makes other men dislike him terribly! Now looking like one of those D-Cell battery flashlights, (only longer), Marsha crawls on top of him in a squatting position and begins to feed that massive snake inside her pussy!

"Oooooo!" she goes as the tip penetrates past her pussy lips! "Oooooooooo!" as more of her pussy slides down his pole! "Oooooooooooooooooo!" she almost screams out, now having half of his cock inside her! "Oooooooooooooooooooooo shitttttttttttttttttttttttt!" she goes as she now has slid her pussy down about 3/4 of his cock! She now holds still as Pat begins to drive in and out of her! "O"......"O".........."O" "Ooooooooooooooooo!" she goes, getting stuffed as never before! My wife moves towards them, placing her hand on the shaft as if to be helping hold it in her! But Marsha has had enough of this! She blurts out, "Get on top!" "I want you on top of me!" Pat withdraws and rolls Marsha onto her back, her legs spread open, awaiting what looks like a Tomahawk Missle headed towards her pussy! She uses her fingers to spread open her pussy as he guides his big dick downward! Pat does not go easy here, preferring to plunge it deep and quick! "Oooooooo damnnnnnnnn!" Marsha goes as it sinks in!

"Oooooooooo yessssssssssssssss!" she goes as he plunges in and out of her! "Oooooo YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" In the meantime, on the other bed, the nephew has related to Sue that he wants to eat some more of her pussy so she has laid down and he has buried his head in her shaved, and now squeeky clean, pussy! "Mmmmmm!" he goes, "Ain't nothing better than a fresh washed shaved pussy! It appears they will be busy for awhile. But all of the sudden there is a knock at the door!

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 am

PART 15 - WHO IS AT THE DOOR?

The nephew arises from eating on my wife's pussy and goes to the door. He peers through the little "peep-hole" thing all motels have but can't make out who it is. "Who is it?" he asks, partly opening the door, the slide chain still attached. "The maid" a feminine voice answers, "I have towels for this room that did not get put in before y'all checked in." At this point Marsha lets out another "Ooooooooooooooo yesssssssssss!" scream, unable to contain herself!

"Say, what'ch y'all doin' in there?" she asks. The nephew, looking through the small door opening, can now see a black gal holding some white towels in one hand. "Hey man!" she goes, "Y'all doin' what I THINK y'all are doin' in there?" She is trying her darndest to peek around the nephew to see! "Get out of the damn way boy!" she says, "I want to see who's getting fucked in here!" "Hell boy!" she continues, "I can already see that yo white ass is naked!" The nephew slides the chain hook off and lets the maid in. She strolls right on up to the bed Marsha and Pat are fucking in, walking right past my naked wife sitting on the first bed. "Ooooooo Eeeeeeeeee!" she goes, "Y'all mind if I stay and watch, this looks pretty damn good!" "Aren't you on duty?" my wife asks her. "Naw sister I ain't" she replies. "I was just dropping these towels off for y'all on my way to my car." "Man, that guy can fuck can't he?" she says as she watches Pat slam Marsha's pussy! Sitting on the edge of the bed they are fucking on she reaches over and cups one of Marsha's flailing breasts! "You keep taking that dick honey, but save some for me!" She then looks at the nephew and my wife asking, "Alright if I join in?" Before even waiting for an answer she slips out of her maid uniform revealing a very lucious, black body! Gorgeous tits and her pussy is trimmed back to where there is just a small black patch above her pussy lips! "Landing strip!" she proudly announces to a startled nephew and my wife.

"Oh honey! she says to my wife, "That guy eating your pussy is ok but he can't do what I can do!" "Lie back down there girl and let me show you what my tongue can do!" My wife lies back and this gal, Monique by name, buries her head in my wife's pussy! "Ooooooooooo!" Sue goes. Monique stops long enough to tell her, "Ain't no woman got a longer tongue than mine!" She then sticks it out to show that, by damn, it is a long one! She plunges it back into Sue's pussy! While her tongue reams out my wife, the nephew has squirted some lube onto his cock and now approaches Monique's ass! Monique wiggles her butt so as to help him work his cock inside her!

"Yeah baby!" "That's it!" "Drive that sucka in there! "Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she goes as he begins to fuck her nice black ass! He even gives it a couple of slaps and she responds with, "Harder white boy!" "Spank my ass harder!" Monique then hears Pat holler out, "I'm cumming!"

"Hey, don't you cum in her pussy!" "Bring yo dick over here!" "I'll suck those juices straight out of yo balls!" Pat does pull out and goes to the bed where Monique, still licking my wife's clit, places his big cock right at my wife's pussy lips where Pat begins to squirt out a tremendous load of white semen! Monique holds his cock head to Sue's pussy lips AND her mouth, sucking in some of his semen and also pushing some of it inside my wife with her tongue! "Ooooooooooo!" my wife goes, feeling the warmth of his baby-making fluids!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! goes the nephew's balls against Monique's ass, her tits swinging wildly as she licks Pat's cum from my wife's pussy! "Ooooooooo!" the nephew goes, "I'm cumming too!" Marsha, seeing that the others are quite busy, hops off the other bed and when the nephew pulls his cock from Monique's ass Marsha plunges her mouth all the way onto his cock, taking his cum shots deep in her throat! In no time Marsha has his cock licked clean as a whistle! Monique has an idea as they decide on what to do next. "We have a real nice hot tub here!" she says. "What'cha say we go get in it?"

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm

PART 16

Monique, my wife, Marsha, Pat and the nephew all head out to where the hot tub is. No one has bothered to put on any kind of swimsuit attire and this is outside where anyone looking out a room window can see! "Don't worry none y'all" Monique assures. "I done squared it with the manager and it's cool if we get in naked!" With that Monique sheds her towel and climbs in the hot tub. "Hey you, the big dick one, turn on the whirlpool action!" She is directing her command to Pat obviously. He flips the switch and the water begins to foam from the jacuzzi action. Marsha, Pat and the nephew drop their towels and enter the hot tub.

My wife, now worried about the amount of time she has been gone says to Pat, "I need to get on home before my husband sends out a search party!" All the others moan, wanting her to get in and have some more fun. "No, I really do need to go." "I've done WAY TOO MUCH already and, well, I kind'a lost my head there for awhile!"

Pat tells her to "Run on along then." "But be back at my studio in the morning!"

"Why" my my wife asks.

"Because I will have the prints ready by then." "You know, the ones you wanted.........for your husband!"

"Oh yeah" Sue goes, almost forgetting the original reason for going to Pat in the first place. That night, at home, nothing out of the oridinary caused me to believe she had been in a sexual frenzy most of the day! The next morning comes and Sue goes to Pat's studio.

"Sue baby", you should'a stayed and enjoyed the hot tub with us, it was a blast!" "That Monique!" "She serviced ALL OF US last night, right there in the hot tub!" "Even had Marsha cumming all over the place with that long tongue of hers!"

"I'm sure that was very interesting", my wife says. "But my prints, where are my prints?"

"Oh those!" "I got `em right here Sue baby!" "But first, I want you to come in here and watch the tape we also made yesterday." "You DO REMEMBER the tape that was rolling yesterday don't you?"

It now dawns on my wife that she WILL be on that tape! The two of them go into a secluded room and Pat starts the tape. As it begins to get into the part where my wife agreed to let Pat take the photos of her and the man with the errection problem, Sue realizes she may be on the hook to Pat for more "favors". And as the tape gets to where my wife is doing everything in her power to get the guy hard, Pat reaches over and grabs Sue's hand and places it on his crotch! She can easily feel his size through his pants as he says to her, "Take it out and play with it while we watch you here!" Sensing that she must do whatever he asks, Sue unzips his trousers and pulls out his extremely large cock! She strokes it and watches the sex tape with him and his cock keeps growing in her hand! Even as strong-willed as my wife is, this is too much for her to resist! She stands up and removes ALL her clothes! Pat holds his cock steady as my wife lowers her pussy onto his mighty stick! She straddles him with her front to him and he begins to kiss her breasts!

"Ooooooooooooooooooo!" she goes as she bounces up and down his huge cock! About that time the lights come on! Monique has entered the room where they are fucking! And she is not alone! Not only is she not alone, Monique is totally nude! And so are two of the biggest-dick "brothers" you have ever seen!

"Hey sweetie!" Monique goes. "I brought us a surprise!"

cartboy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by cartboy2 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Please keep it coming.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 am

PART 17 - MONIQUE AND HER TWO LARGE COCK FRIENDS

Pat obviously planned this with her in the hot tub the previous evening, giving Monique the keys to his studio. And doing so when he figured he would have my wife in ANOTHER comprimising situation! But Pat's huge cock inside my wife's pussy is feeling way too good for her to stop! Sue continues her bouncing up and down his cock! "Hey guys!" Monique says, "Looks like y'all sho' are having some fun!" "Alright if we join in?" Monique's two friends, both black of course and both hung extremely well, come over to where Pat and my wife are. One of the black dudes holds his big cock out for my wife to take hold of and she does! The other guy goes around to her other side and she takes his cock in the other hand as well! Both of them now take over massaging on Sue's breasts, their black hands in steep contrast to her white breasts! And her white hand looks tiny as she holds those two magnificent cocks! Monique positions her, (also shaved), pussy over Pat's face and his pink tongue begins to lick her black pussy lips! Since she had to get two chairs to stand in so she could straddle his face, Monique holds on to Pat's head for his pussy eating AND for balance! What a sight! Her magnificent legs and his head buried between them!

Sue is still bouncing up and down Pat's cock as her "new friends" now inch closer to her face, obviously wanting her to put her mouth to them! And my wife does lick and suck on them a couple of times but can't really take them in bouncing so on Pat's cock! So Pat has my wife climb off of his cock and has Monique lie on the carpeted floor and she spreads her legs open so he can fuck her! One of the black guys lies on the floor on his back, his standing cock throbbing, waiting for my wife to lower her pussy onto it! Sue works her way to it, slowly easing her body on his mighty shaft! With him now fully inside her the other guy stands where she can suck on his cock! The room is now ablaze with raw, frenzied sex! Pat is driving his huge dick deep inside Monique's ebony treasure and my wife has to be stretched to the limits, having two big black cocks to work with!

A few minutes of this goes on and Monique has my wife lie on her back beside her! The dude that had his cock inside my wife's pussy continues to fuck her and the other guy now stands over the women's faces, jacking on his cock! I don't believe, not even for one moment, that my wife INTENTIONALY meant for things like this to get so out of hand. But she is in deep now, obviously, and it appears there is no way out except to go along with all that is happening here! But then, I also see that she is ENJOYING some aspects of the past couple of days! Both women's tits are flailing about as the two men fuck them hard and deep! The guy standing over Monique and my wife has them turn their heads towards each other! Now Monique and my wife lock lips and tongues together as the standing guy now lowers his cock close to their mouths! "Ooooooooooo!" he goes as a river of semen errupts from his cock and onto their mouths! "Oooooooooooo!" he goes again, trying to force his cock inside either mouth! Monique takes it in her mouth deep as his third shot seeps past her lips and runs down her chin! She pulls his cock out and once again locks lips with my wife!

Now both women suck and lick on the cum-covered cock that is beginning to soften! Sue sucks on the head, cum oozing from both sides of her mouth! And now both men are appearing to cum and neither men pull out! Pat unloads inside Monique and the one dude fucking Sue is filling her pussy with his hot load! When they finally remove their cocks Monique rolls over and begins to lick the creamepie left inside my wife by her "other" friend! "ooooooooooooooooo!" my wife goes, never feeling this sensation before in her life! When all the sexual tension ebbs down Pat gives my wife the original photo set and she leaves his studio. When she arrives home I can tell "something" is different about her. "How'd your day go honey?" I ask. She heads straight to the bathroom. "I'll tell you later!" she says.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 am

Wow, Hot Chapter, Can't wait to see what she tells Hubby. Cheers,

cartboy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by cartboy2 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am

Can't wait till she tells him.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 pm

PART 18

Sue has no idea that I know EVERYTHING that she has done sexually these last couple of days. And the guy that was going to try and hold this tape of my wife over my head? And put it all over the internet? I told him fine! I told him that if he didn't I would!

"You made a big mistake buddy" I said to him. "I don't fear this being all over the net" adding, "If I play this right, I'll make some serious bucks out of this!" He left the house, head hanging down, his plan failed. Oh, and he left the tape here! Not to worry. He will find some husband somewhere who will fear his wife's nude pictures all over the internet. So, when Sue comes out of the bathroom I plan a little surprise of my own. We make some small talk.

"Been shopping?" I ask

"Yeah" was her one word reply.

"By yourself or did some of your gal-pals go with you?"

"I went by myself today" she answered, waiting for me to drop a big barrage of questions about the length of time she has been out lately. To kind'a scare her just a bit I started of with,

"Hey, you know the nude photo set of you that you gave me for Father's Day?"

"Yes?" she replied, her eyes beginning to wonder if I knew more about that photo session, and the happenings afterward! "What about them?" I sense a bit of panic in her voice now.

"Oh nothing" I said. I continued with, "I'm hoping you won't be angry with me but I had them out, looking at them and how damn sexy you are in these photos!"

"And?" Sue is probing my eyes, searching for some clue to what I might say next.

"Well", I go, "Promise you won't be mad?"

"I promise - I promise!" "What's up with the photos?"

"Well, I laid `em down here on the sofa and went to the kitchen for a soda and the doorbell rang." "I went to the door and it was Gwen from next door." (Gwen is our next door neighbor, just moved in about three months ago but Sue doesn't care for her. Sue thinks Gwen is out to seduce me. And she may be right because everytime I see her, like out in the yard or going to her car, she manages to have a breast peek out! I think she only owns tank tops)!

"What did that old bar whore want?" Sue asks.

"Oh nothing really." She just dropped in to see if you wanted to run to Wal*Mart with her." "However, when I asked her to sit down the first thing she saw was those nude pictures of you!"

"WHAT?" Sue bellows.

"I'm sorry, I forgot they were there ok?" "It's not the end of the world!"

"Did she look at all of them?" Sue asked.

"Yeah, she saw `em all." "But, and here's the crazy thing honey, she asked me if I had done these and I told her no, but you had a girlfriend that took them for you." "So she then asked me, to ask you, to take her to your girlfriend so she can get some photos like that made!"

"SUE"!.......... "SUE"! (Damn, Sue just fainted)!

cartboy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by cartboy2 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 pm

ok, this gonna be good LOL!

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Uh Oh, Sue Fainted.......Now what will she do??????? Confess? or actually try and take the neighbor to the photographer??????? So many possibilities.....Great story. Cheers,