Thirst--the entire story!!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
anton
Virgin

Thirst--the entire story!!

Unread post by anton » Wed May 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Someone posted that they could not find this story. Be warned, this is pretty far way out there; not for the faint of heart. An experiment in how strange a hotwife story can get.

Thirst

Day 1
I slowly came to consciousness lying face down in a puddle of salty, filthy water. I inhaled a little into my nose, making me cough violently and waking me up. I sat up, having no idea where I was. As I looked around, it hit me like a bolt, my recollection of the night before. I was sitting in a puddle of cold salt water in the left-hand stern corner of a very large wooden lifeboat.
Karen!
Where was she? Had she made it?
“Karen! Karen!” I screamed, looking frantically around the boat. Dozens of weary and dazed men turned their head towards me, sitting throughout the rows of seats around me. No one said anything.
I jumped to my feet and started running forward along an aisle between the rows of seats, looking side to side. No sign of her. My heart crashed inside my chest and I felt a wail of grief and terror coming from my throat. I reached the bow and still hadn’t seen her among all the dozens and dozens of men sitting throughout the seats. I was just about to succumb to utter despair when I caught sight of a female form partially wrapped in a tarp lying on the floor, tucked into the crook of the bow. Her face was hidden under the shelf over the bow, but exposed from the twisted tarp I saw two bare female feet. Further up, the tarp was off to one side exposing her left arm, shoulder and breast. Though I couldn’t see the face, my heart leaped as I recognized the pink color of her toenails and the familiar breast as belonging to Karen, my wife. I frantically climbed under the shelf to see her face and figure out if she was okay.
“Karen! Karen! Wake up baby.”
Her eyes dully opened, but didn’t seem to focus on me. I gently unwrapped her from the tarp and lifted her out, setting her gently on a bench. Two men stood up to make room for me to lay her down there. She didn’t have any visible injuries except a few scrapes. Her dress was badly torn, only one shoulder of the dress still intact, the other completely ripped, so the entire left half of the dress flopped over down to her waist, exposing her breast and abdomen. Her shoes were gone. She seemed to be okay. I reached for the ripped flap of the dress and awkwardly tried to pull it back across her to cover her exposed breast. Involuntarily, my head snapped up to look the two men standing over her. They immediately turned away, but they had been dully staring at Karen’s exposed torso.
I leaned close to her face. “Karen, are you okay sweetie?”
She looked in my eyes, and then gave me a quick but uncertain nod. “Yeah, what- what happened?” Then her eyes bulged and she said, “Oh god, the ship. The ship went down. Didn’t it? Oh god.”
“It’s okay, it’s okay, baby.” I said softly to her. “We’re safe.”
My head was reeling with the memory. We had been on board a giant research vessel in the Indian ocean, both asleep in our cabin, when the alarm had sounded. In the pitch black. The lights or electricity had failed in our area. We frantically tried to wake up, come to our senses and tried to remember our lifeboat instructions and find our way down the darkened hallways by feel. When we reached our lifeboat location, it was total chaos. People were panicking, shoving, pushing. We got separated, and I kept shouting for her. I heard her voice but couldn’t find her. I climbed on board the lifeboat in the dark, but it rocked crazily back and forth. The ship was listing wildly, and the lifeboat became unstable on its ropes. It tilted over nearly 45 degrees, and I had to hang onto a seat to avoid tumbling down into the bow. Then, there was a snapping sound and the lifeboat was falling, falling towards the water. The last thing I remembered was thinking I couldn’t believe how long it was taking for us to hit the water.
We had been, as usual, the only married couple on the giant research vessel. Karen and I worked together in the same oceanography department, and usually did research together. In fact, she had been one of only two women on the ship, as all the others in our team were men grad students, and the entire crew and other groups of researchers were all young men also. The only other female was an unmarried researcher named Agnes, a sweet, nice late-thirties woman with coke-bottle glasses and an unkempt mass of white hair. Both Karen and I liked her immensely, and she was incredibly smart and funny. She was, by far, the most distinguished researcher on the ship and had won all kinds of scholarly awards. She was brilliant. She was especially known for being able to adapt to any challenge or research situation with creativity and skill, and we both were hopeful that our collaboration with her would be great for both Karen and my careers. We spent every minute with her that we were able to; she was kind of my hero, Karen’s too, professionally, and if we could achieve one tenth the success she had in her career, we’d each consider that a victory. Agnes was unmarried though slim and with a reasonably nice body, but one of those nerdy types that just seem utterly sexless. I had never seen her with a man nor ever heard her talk about or show any interest in dating. Her career was her life, and she was phenomenally talented and successful at it.
Altogether, there had been about 240 people on the ship, and looking around, it seemed that about 60 had made it onto this huge lifeboat. There was no sign of the other lifeboat. This one was large enough that there were still plenty of open seats. Rather than having lots of small lifeboats, our ship had two huge lifeboats that between them could carry the maximum 250 people on board. I was now doubting if this was a good idea, since it had created bottlenecks in getting everyone on to two boats.
I lied down on the bench behind Karen, spooning her and resting. Looking up at the sky, it was still overcast from the storm, but not raining. Exhausted, we soon both fell back asleep.

Day 2
Hot.
I awoke in the morning sun, already feeling the heat gathering. I sat up, and saw that Karen was already up. She was leaning against the wall, sobbing slightly.
“Karen, how do you feel?”
She looked at me. “Oh Craig.” And she put her arms around me, still sobbing slightly. I saw her dress had fallen open again, and I tried to pull it back into place while she hugged me.
“You’re not hurt?” I whispered.
“No, I’m fine.” She said softly. “I’m thirsty.”
“Me too.” I said. We had gone the whole previous day without eating or drinking.
I stood up and walked around, talking with various colleagues and crewmen. No one seemed to have any idea what had happened or to know if a radio message or anything had gotten out. The fact that 24 hours had passed without a rescue ship worried me greatly.
It turned out they had a few solar stills as part of the lifeboat supplies that had remained through the fall, and that some of the scientists had set them up that morning. They produced a precious little amount of fresh water, which they had organized a ration system for. I got my and Karen’s rations in two tiny baggies. I could not believe how little water it was.
She finished it in one gulp as I handed it to her.
“Do you want mine too?” I asked.
She shook her head. “No baby, you need it.”
I drank it and almost felt more thirsty.

Day 3
Still hot.
And bored.
Somehow, the adrenaline from the event had worn off, and now we were just bored. Sitting in a lifeboat, all day. While we were still uneasy about not having been picked up yet, but we knew we were close to major shipping lanes, so it seemed just a waiting game at this point. We felt lucky.
I looked at Karen as she gazed off at the horizon. Her profile was so beautiful. Her breast was still hanging out. She had spent all day yesterday trying to figure out a way to tie the loose part of the dress up, but some of the material was missing and it just wouldn’t work. She tried to hold it up with her hand for a few hours, but her arm got tired, and pretty soon, in these circumstances, it just seemed silly to worry about something like that. So she just let it hang out.
In my boredom, I was a little amused at it, since her whole life, she’d been such a priss, always needing her attire and everything to be just perfect. I’d always tried to get her to loosen up, but to no avail. She was so proper and modest, so seeing her casually sitting there with her tit hanging out was quite funny. It’s funny how the mind wanders in such boredom, but I kept thinking about her and her amazing body that she normally hid in such shyness.
And of course, everyone else noticed too. All the men were just kind of sitting around, bored, and so naturally their eyes wandered to this solitary female breast, hanging out in the ocean air. Even when our ship had been afloat, she had attracted a lot of attention, being the only young female among 50 men. However, she was so prim and proper, and everyone, even the crew sensed this, so they gave her space and just eyed her from afar. After a month at sea, I’m sure that it got a little excruciating. It was hard for me to judge, being the only male aboard who was regularly getting sex, but I thought I could feel all the guys on the ship getting more and more pent-up and sexually frustrated as the weeks went on with no young females around except Karen, who was so modest in her dress and demeanor as to give them little to look at.
Nonetheless, look they did. All the time. And the fact is, Karen is gorgeous. With a flawless body, hidden under her puritan clothing. About 5’6, 112 pounds, D-cup breasts and perfect legs and feet.
So now, they were looking again. At her bare breast and bare calves and feet and her beautiful face. I didn’t mind, I mean, we were all bored. Just sitting for hours and hours, waiting for the time for our water ration.
The mate of the ship, Stubb, was an old man whom I’d talked with a few times before the ship went down; we’d sat at the captains table together once. I struck up a conversation with him; like everyone, his eyes had been playing over Karen’s form.
“She’ll do fine,” he said suddenly, apropos nothing.
“What? Who?”
“Her,” he said, nodding in Karen’s direction.
“She’ll do fine? What do you mean?”
“She’ll be fine. She’ll get out of this okay.”
“You mean she’ll be rescued? You mean we’ll all be rescued?”
“No, I mean she’ll be fine. Us, you, me, them – “ he nodded generally across all sixty men in the boat with us, “maybe so, maybe not. But she’ll be fine. The women always survive. Look at all these men here. Sixty-odd men. She’ll be fine.”
I was perplexed. I looked closely at him to see if he was delirious. But he seemed okay. Bored, but okay.
“Okay, thanks…” I said uncertainly.

Day 4
Thirsty!
Really thirsty, where it was an all-body ache for water. Then, some idiot screwed up the stills when he set them up incorrectly, and they were all empty. They’d take hours to refill. There was nearly a riot of men so angry that such a critical thing had been screwed up. Everyone was so thirsty.
Some of the more resourceful guys up front had rigged a way to fish with some lines. They caught a few fish, and used them as bait to catch more. They set up a rotation to keep it going, and they caught fish at a slow but steady rate. They rationed this “sushi” just like the water, but again, among fifty men, it was nowhere near enough. It helped, just like the water, but basically, we were all still slowly starving and withering from thirst. Eventually, we’d all die, I thought. Although, to be truthful, in the darker parts of my brain I thought it through more thoroughly. Not everyone would die, since as our numbers decreased, eventually the stills and the fishing line would be enough to sustain the smaller number of people. I got a chill, and pushed this dismal thought aside.
How one’s thoughts wander, especially when faced with such boredom. I could tell that everyone was feeling bored. Some played improvised games, some talked. Some seemed to prefer to distract themselves by looking at the only available female, Karen. It had happened so much on the ship, but in the closer quarters of the lifeboat and with my wife’s dress in tatters, it really reached a more fevered pitch. I didn’t mind, really, I could empathize with their need to distract themselves with anything.
Still, the men just whiled away the hours checking out my wife. I even caught a few of the younger guys a few seats away subtly rubbing their cocks through their pants as they stared at Karen’s boob. I pretended to ignore it. Why cause trouble.
Around dusk, I was so thirsty I couldn’t stand it. And hungry too. Though weak, I paced occasionally and irrationally up and down the aisle, looking for something in the boat I could drink, though of course I knew there was nothing.
Karen was too. She had complained to me how desperately thirsty she was. I didn’t know what to tell her. At every water ration disbursement, I had tried to get her to take mine, but she adamantly refused.
“Taking your water ration would be like killing you. You need it just as much as me, and I don’t want to live if it hurts you,” she said.
I suggested she try to take a nap, to take her mind off it until the next water ration in the morning. She said she didn’t think she could wait that long. Finally, as dusk approached, she fell asleep leaning against the wall. I had stood up, still pacing, and sat down in the stern, staring out at the water. When I returned, Karen was still asleep, but one of the younger crew members - he couldn’t have been more than 18 - had taken my seat next to Karen. In the dim light, as I approached I realized he was staring at her breast and body from inches away. As I came closer, I suddenly realized with a shock that he furtively had his cock out of the zipper of his pants, and was jerking off right there in the semi-dark, turned sideways and aimed at her thigh.
Just at that moment, he started coming.
“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted.
His head jerked up, with a terrified look. Karen also was shocked awake by my shout. Her eyes stared up at me with confusion. Then, slowly, her eyes followed mine down, and she looked down into the lap of the youth next to her. Her eyes just about bulged out of her head.
“Oh my god oh my god. What are you-“
At that moment, spurt after spurt of come was still shooting out of his large-sized cock, landing on the seat between them, and then several squirts on her dress covering her left thigh. She shrieked.
The young man quickly covered himself up and scurried away.
Karen was very upset. She was shocked beyond words. She whispered furiously in my ear, “Oh my god. Can you believe he was doing THAT? Right in front of me – on me?! Ewww. How awful.”
She went on for several minutes, before sheer exhaustion and thirst slowed her down. She finally calmed down, and seemed to let out a big sigh.
“Oh, I’m just so thirsty. I just don’t care about anything except getting some water. Even having some guy touching his ‘thingy’ doesn’t seem as bad as this thirst.” As she was talking, she looked down at the wet semen stains on her dress on her thigh. She absent-mindedly rubbed her finger over the stain, feeling its moistness. She lifted her finger slightly, and a wet trail of come extended out from the dress to her fingertip.
Even though it completely grossed me out seeing another man’s semen on her, these was something about seeing moisture of any kind that seemed to grab my attention, lost in thirst as we all were. I looked at Karen’s face, and I could tell it had the same effect on her. She stared transfixed at her finger and the wet drop hanging from the end of it. She lifted up her finger right in front of her face and stared at it in the dim light for a long moment, tongue slightly hanging out of her mouth, seemingly unaware of me or anyone else or anything in the world except that drop on the end of her finger.
Suddenly, she leaned her head forward and took the whole wet finger tip in her mouth, and closed her lips around it, with a little scared look. As she held the finger in her mouth and tasted the moisture, her scared look melted away, and she closed her eyes in rapturous appreciation of moisture in her mouth. She kept her finger in her mouth for a long moment, seeming to try to suck every molecule off of it. She pulled it out of her mouth and opened her eyes with a manic, excited look. She shifted back in her seat a little, and looked around excitedly down at the bench between us.
She reached her finger down to the surface of the bench, and I saw there was a huge glob of semen still sitting on the white-painted surface. She slipped her finger down beside it, and carefully swiped across it, wiping the entire glob onto the side of her finger, then rolling her hand over so it sat balanced on top of her finger.
“Oh…oh,” she said excitedly, and ever so gingerly and carefully, lowered her face down to her finger, obviously terrified that she might drop it. She carefully opened her mouth wide and took the whole finger into her mouth.
“Mmmmmmmmm” she moaned with her eyes closed and her lips wrapped around the base of her finger. Obviously the much larger glob she had found was even more satisfying to her. Let me put it this way: I felt a pang of jealousy. Not that she had tasted some other guy’s semen, but that she had tasted a large glob of something that looked like moisture, and I had none. That’s how thirsty we all were. It consumes you. It’s one of the most fundamental programs of any animal; your entire mind and body join to focus on the one life-sustaining goal: find water at any cost.
Finally, after she had tried for about a minute to suck every last molecule of wetness off her finger again, she opened her eyes and took her finger out of her mouth. “Oh my god, that was sooo good. I can’t believe it. It’s so wet and beautiful and delicious. It’s even a little filling, like cream.” I guess it had some calories, too. It must, I thought, some kind of organic material; protein? What made it sticky? Some kind of dissolved carbohydrate? I didn’t know. Maybe you could live off it, I mused.
Suddenly, Karen dropped to her knees and began frantically searching the bench for another droplet, her face scanning back and forth, only inches from the surface. However, there were no more large drops. She spied a tiny little drop, and was trying to figure out how to scoop it onto her finger, but it was way too small. Finally, she just brought her face down and licked the bench, sweeping up the drop with her tongue. Then, she kept licking over the whole area, trying to find more tiny drops by taste. She reached the spot where she had scooped the big drop from, and it was still a little damp. “Mmmmmm” she said as her tongue found that spot, and she licked it over and over.
Finally, after several minutes of this, she gave up and sat back up next to me on the bench. She rubbed the damp spot on her skirt, trying to get the juice out of it, bringing her finger up to her mouth, but that didn’t seem to work. She leaned way over, and pulled up hard on the hem of her skirt, pulling one damp spot near the hem into her mouth. She put the damp fabric in her mouth and tried to suck the moisture out of it, apparently with some success, as she softly said, “Mmmmm” again.
She found another damp spot further up the dress, but try as she might she couldn’t pull it high enough or bend over far enough to get it in her mouth. Without hesitation, she lifted her butt off the seat and pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her white cotton panties, and sat back down. She flipped the skirt up, inside out, and brought the wet spot to her mouth, where she sucked on it for a minute or more, getting every last bit out of the material. This spot had soaked through to her panties, which had a visible wet spot on them. She eyed this spot, feeling it for a second with her fingertip, then quickly stood up, pulled the panties down to the middle of her beautiful thighs and sat back down. Then, she lifted both thighs and slipped the panties down over her knees and bare feet. Holding the panties in front of her face, she slowly rotated them in front of her face until she found the wet spot, and pushed it from inside into her mouth, where she sucked hard on it.
She was quite a sight in the dim after-dusk light, skirt hiked up around her waist, naked below, with her sexy legs splayed, knees apart and turned in as her bare feet were spread apart on the floor. Her bare pussy was against the bench, and she passionately sucked on her panties, holding them in both hands, trying to get everything she could out of the material. Still, her dress shoulder was hanging down, exposing her breast. Quite a sight. I glanced around to see if anyone had noticed. In the dim light, most of the men around us were either asleep or resting with their eyes closed, dazed with thirst and hunger.

Karen was finally winding down, realizing that she had retrieved every possible bit of wetness that she could from every surface that the man’s come shots had hit. She still seemed to be looking around licking her lips, with a combination of rapturous recollection of the taste and disappointment that it was all gone. Let’s face it. An ejaculation, even from a guy that young, is not a lot of volume of fluid. She stared around, at the wall, the floor, at the bench between us, still searching, thinking. Her eyes locked on my crotch with a crazed look.
She reached over and started rubbing my cock through my pants. “Baby, could you- “ she said, and fondled me through the material of my pants, quickly bringing me to an erection. “Yes…” she said as she felt me get hard, staring at it and licking her lips. She started unbuttoning my pants, unzipped me, and reached both hands over the waistband of my boxers, down inside, pushing the pants out and down, and getting both hands around my erect cock. It felt delicious. I lifted my butt a little from the seat to ease the pants down just a bit, to make them looser. I glanced up and saw that the guy who had been staring at Karen’s pussy was now watching her handle my cock, but I didn’t care. She reached one hand further down and cupped my balls in her palm, staring at them.
“Oh baby, I need it.” She whispered. “I need what you have. Just spray it right here between us on the bench. I don’t want just a few drops; I want the whole load. Oh my god, I can’t even imagine. I’m so thirsty. Just give me your –“ she paused, then looked up into my eyes and started to repeat, “your –“ but paused again. Then suddenly, she seemed to come to a realization.
“Wait,” she said. Then again, “wait.” Her hands froze on my cock, and then, devastatingly, she released both hands. “Wait,” she said slowly, wonderingly, “I can’t take your, your…” her voice trailed off. “That would be like taking your water ration. It’s taking water right out of you. It…it…might kill you.”
“That’s ridiculous.” I hissed. I desperately wanted her to keep going. I tried to pull her hands back onto my erection.
“No. No!” she said firmly, yanking her hands out of mine. “Craig, I can’t. It’ll dehydrate you. At least a little. I mean, however little bit it relieves my thirst; that’s how much it makes your worse. Think about it. It’s like I’m milking you.”
“I want you to.” I whispered forcefully, “I want you to ‘milk’ me. Please, Karen, c’mon, it’s nothing. Less than an ounce, for chrissakes.”
“No.” she said more calmly. “I can’t do that. I can’t take yours. You’re my husband. I can’t hurt you.” She turned away and looked at the wall. Slowly, dejectedly I put my wilting cock back into my pants and buttoned myself. The guy in front of us was still turned around, watching all this. I saw that he had an erection and was rubbing himself through his pants. He caught my gaze as I looked at him and I gave him a furious glare. He quickly turned around and faced forward away from us.

When I looked back at Karen, she was no longer looking at the wall, but was leaned forward looking past me down our row of benches. I turned my head, following her gaze. I saw that the guy who had come on her had moved down to the far end of our bench, sitting beside his fellow crewman and kind of hidden from our sight. Obviously, he was very embarrassed of what he had done. I looked back at Karen, who continued to stare at him, kind of licking her lips. She saw me look at her.
“Oh Craig, I don’t know what to do. If I can’t get more to drink, I’ll go crazy. I know it’s weird that it was a man’s…you know, but God, it was so wet and perfect. I mean, after it’s sitting on a bench or on my clothes, what is it, but drops of moisture. What difference does it make where it came from? And it tasted so good…ohhh.” She swooned at the memory of it. “But it was so little! Just a few drops. Just a taste. I have to get more. I have to. Or I’ll go crazy.”
Again, she stared down the row at the guy. Suddenly, she stood up and started walking purposefully down the row of benches, past several reclined sleeping men. I stood up and followed, lagging behind a few steps.
When she reached the end, she stood directly in front of the guy who had sprayed her, hands on hips. As I neared, I could see that he was actually asleep (haven’t we all done that after), leaning against the shoulder of his friend, another crewman, who was awake. The friend stared at Karen, who was standing menacingly in front of them, with her left breast hanging out. His face frozen in startled surprise, he nudged his sleeping friend with his elbow, waking him up without saying a word.
The guy woke up and opened his eyes face-to-face with Karen’s bare left breast. His eyes bulged, and he jerked back suddenly, looking up at her face in terror.
“Oh god, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I couldn’t help myself; I thought you were sleeping and…and…” he paused, unsure what to say, then continued, “I never meant to…” he hesitated, then said simply, “I’m sorry,” and was silent.
Karen looked at him with an unreadable expression and said, “Do it again.”
He looked quizzically at her. “What?”
“Do it again.”
“You mean apologize again? I’m sorry.”
“No, not apologize. Do IT again.” On the word ‘it’, her eyes looked pointedly at his crotch, then returned to his face.
Both guys’ jaws dropped open.
“You mean…you mean…” he stammered.
“Yes, come back over and do it again,” she said. After a moment, she added, “Please.”
“I…I…” he hesitated. “I can’t.”
Karen looked a little upset. “Look, I told you, it’s okay, I’m not mad. I…I…liked it. I want you to come back and do it again.”
“No, I mean, I can’t. Like, I’m unable to; since I just…just did.”
“Oh.” Karen said, with infinite disappointment. “I see.” She started to turn back, then paused. “well, maybe later? In a few hours? Or in the morning?”
The guy’s face lit up. “Sure! Sure I can. In a few hours. Maybe sooner.”
“Okay. What’s your name?”
“Jason, ma’am.”
Karen started to walk back towards her seat.
Suddenly, the guy’s friend, who had been watching all this in shock, piped up. “I’ll do it, if you want.”
Karen whirled on him, eyes bright. “You-“ she started to say loudly, but caught herself and leaned in and whispered to him, “you will?”
He nodded. “Mmm-hmm.”
“When?”
“Right now,” he said eagerly. He was a little taller than his young friend, and skinnier, but about the same age.
Karen looked at him, up and down. He had an obvious boner forming in his pants. She stared at his crotch, watching the bulge rise. “Okay.” She said, “come on.”
I stepped out of the way, unsure what to do, as she walked back to her seat past me. The new guy followed right behind her. She sat in her seat, and faced towards him, while he stood. She stared at his bulging crotch, right in front of her face, licking her lips.
“Okay, just spray it right here,” she said pointing at the bench beside her where she’d licked up his friend Jason’s sperm minute before.
“Yes ma’am” he said, quickly unzipping and taking his cock out of his pants. It was a long snake of a cock. He immediately spit on his hand and began working it, fast and furiously, staring mouth agape at her exposed breast. Karen just watched the cock, inches from her with complete absorption, with a thirsty expression.
She glanced up at his face, and saw how he was staring at her breast. Very slightly, she pulled her shoulders back and thrust her chest out, raising her breasts. She pulled the broken flap of her dress, more fully revealing her tit. The nipple was rock hard. He moaned slightly as he jerked his cock off vigorously. I looked forward and saw the same guy who had been sitting in front of us watching earlier was turned around again, staring at what was happening, his hand again rubbing his own crotch.
Meanwhile, Karen looked back down at the standing guy’s cock. Her eyes widened. A large drop of pre-cum had begun to gather at the tip. It hung heavily as the cock bounced up and down. Karen stared at it, transfixed. As the drop grew, it began to sag under its own weight, and appeared to be about to ooze or drip down to the ground. Still staring at the drop, Karen reached out, and she extended a finger, sweeping the tip of his cock and wiping up the drop of pre-cum onto her finger. He moaned at the contact with her finger, and Karen’s eyes looked up at his face as she slowly brought her wet finger into her mouth, sucking the juice off of it.
“Mmmmmmmm” she said adoringly, closing her eyes and savoring the taste. Then, she opened her eyes and looked up cravingly, saying, “More. More, God, I’m so thirsty I can’t stand it.” At that moment, the guy raised his hand to spit in his palm again, needing to wet his cock some more. Karen watched this wide-eyed, and suddenly reached out and caught his hand before it reached his cock. He looked at her surprised, but acquiesced as she forcefully pulled his hand to her mouth and began licking the spit off of his palm until it was dry. She released his hand, and he spit in it a second time before returning to his cock.
She saw he was still staring at her breasts. “Come on, spray it. Please.” She softly whispered. She slowly reached up, and pulled the other shoulder of her dress sideways and off her shoulder, then peeled it down to her waist, turning the whole top of the dress inside out, and completely baring her whole upper body and both breasts. They looked magnificent, large and round with both nipples erect, rising and falling rapidly with her excited breathing.
The guy jerking off groaned loudly and accelerated his motions. “Can I-“ he murmured huskily, “can I spray there?” he asked, pointing his cock straight at her upper chest.
Karen hesitated, looking first down at the rough bench surface, then down at her smooth skin of her breasts. Then she nodded. “Yes. That’s better. Easier.” She thrust her chest forward, moving it only inches away from the tip of his long cock.
Suddenly, there was a commotion in front of them, and another cock popped into view out of the darkness beside the other one. We all looked up, startled, and saw that the man who had been turned around watching had pulled his cock out too, and was furiously jerking it off, pointing it also at Karen’s exposed breasts. Almost immediately he began coming, the first spray landing right between her breasts.
“Oh!” Karen said, with a look of surprised joy. She quickly moved her forearm up, and across tightly under both breasts to catch it, and form a little trough. The first spray was followed by stream after stream of surprisingly heavy spurts. And they just kept coming, again and again long after you would expect them to conclude. I had never known someone could come so much.
Karen was in ecstasy. She carefully kept her forearm clamped against her body, and the new guy’s aim was perfect, delivering every one of his incredibly numerous spurts right on target into the trough between the arm and her body and her breasts. Filling it with an unbelievably deep pool. The one or two shots he missed fortunately went high, hitting her chest, then dripping down between her breasts into the pool. Karen stared up at him and softly encouraged him, “oh god, thank you. That’s so much. Thank you, please, keep – oh my god it just keeps coming. Yes. Spray it all – oh my god - thank you so much.” Suddenly, she had completely forgotten about the first guy, who was still jerking off, and she was obviously infatuated with this new arrival who could deliver such startling quantities of semen.
Finally, his orgasm came to an end. He had one long oozed line hanging suspended from the tip of his cock to the pool on Karen’s chest. She reached her free arm up, and wiped the end of his cock with her finger, then gently lifting the sticky line of semen, and guiding it into the pool trapped between her arm, breasts, and chest. At that moment, the other guy began coming, also. Karen reacted quickly, rotating towards him. While his first spray went across her left breast, she turned so that he was aimed dead center, and brought her chest much closer, until the tip of his cock actually dipped into the pool of the other man’s semen she was holding between her breasts and her arm.
Obviously this was unintentional. “Oops. No!” Karen murmured as his head emerged from the pool covered in semen, probably taking more than he had given so far. However, he continued to spray, straight into the pool of semen an inch away, and also the sperm dripped off his head back into the pool. Mixing the two men’s genes. Karen looked positively gleeful over her bounty.
Again using her free hand, she reached up and encircled the wet head of his cock, forming a ring with her thumb and forefinger, then using this to kind of squeegee off the semen which it had picked up from being dipped into the pool. She brought this hand to her mouth, rapidly licking her thumb, fingers, and the web of skin between them, moaning gently.
Now, as the men put their cocks away and returned to their seats, she turned her attention to the huge pool of semen she had trapped, licking her lips. Her eyes darted up at me.
“Do you want some, sweetheart?” she asked.
I shook my head firmly. I was thirsty as all hell, but that was too much for me to take.
She frowned. “Craig, don’t be stupid. That doesn’t make any sense. Look at this, there’s plenty for both of us. God that guy was amazing. Did you see how much came out? You should have some.” She stared down at the deep milky white pool.
“No way,” I said.
But she had forgotten our conversation. She reached hungrily into the pool with her free hand, dipping all four fingers into it, curling them like a ladle, and spooning up a huge amount. She carefully lifted it, and then turned her head up, opening her mouth as wide as it would go so she could get all four fingers into her mouth, pouring the semen in.
Karen dropped into a deep sleep soon after gorging herself on the little pool of semen she had caught. She had stayed up for about half an hour carefully going over every inch of skin on her chest, breasts, arm, and hands, until she had licked every possible microliter off every damp surface, then quickly nodded off, satiated.

Day 5

Late, late that night, what must have been the morning hours, I was awoken by the sound of sobbing. I opened my eyes and saw Karen sobbing, leaning against the wall.
“Karen, are you okay?”
She turned away, surprised by the sound and nodded, trying to hide her tear-stained face.
“I’m fine, I’m fine,” she said.
“Don’t worry, we’ll get rescued,” I started to say, thinking that was what upset her.
“It’s not that,” she said softly.
“Then what?” I asked.
“I…I just feel so…dirty,” she said, hiding her face in her hands.
It took a moment before I understood what she meant.
“You mean about-”
“Yes,” she interrupted, “about that. I can’t believe I did that, no matter how desparate I was. It’s like I wasn’t myself; all I could think about was getting a taste of something to drink. Oh my God. You must hate me.”
“Not at all! I’m glad you did. Anything that keeps you stronger, that’s what you have to do. Baby, you just did what you had to do. Out here, what does anything else matter?”
She lifted her face from her hands and looked at me with teary eyes. “Really?” she sniffed, “you don’t think that means I’m a-”
“No,” I interrupted, “it doesn’t mean anything. You’re nothing like that. You’re just trying to survive. Anyone would do that.”
“It’s all ‘cause of that first guy, Jason, that…asshole,” she said, startling me with her foul language. I couldn’t recall hearing her use that word before. “He came over, and…and…sprayed me. He fucking started it.”
I definitely had never heard her use the F word before, and I was startled into silence. I looked worriedly at my wife. The strain of a situation like this affected everyone differently. I had to admit I myself had strange, mixed feelings about the strange, surreal goings on. But it’s strange how being in totally different surroundings makes your old life and thinking seem so very far away. Maybe what Karen had done made total sense. Maybe it was lunacy. I had no frame of reference to tell which was which. Besides which, my thinking was so muddled. I felt like if I could just have one tall glass of ice water with a lemon slice in it, suddenly I would be able to think again, feel like myself again.
I looked down again at Karen, and saw that she had fallen asleep in my arms.

Later, Jason, the young crew member who had first jerked off on her was finally recharged, and he came over to our end of the bench and woke Karen up with a light touch on the shoulder. It was six hours after his first ejaculation. I guess with all the lack of water or food, his balls took a long time to refill.
She woke up drowsily, looking up uncomprehendingly. Then, she recognized the young man standing over her, and her eyes glared at him angrily for a moment, but then, almost reluctantly, she sat up straight.
“You’re ready to go again?” she asked.
Jason nodded enthusiastically. I looked down, and he was already hard and out of his zipper, jerking it with his hand. Karen hesitated, staring at his cock, already wet at the tip, but then seemed to get over her resentment of him. Once her mind was made up, she didn’t waste any time. She pulled her entire dress off over her head, and sat back on the bench in only her panties. She tucked both arms tightly under her breasts, forming the same trough again as she had done for the two other guys.
His eyes widened, staring at her bare upper body, both large breasts sitting up beautifully as she supported them with her arms. It took him only a few more seconds before I knew he was about to come.
Karen also sensed this and tried to position herself in front of his head. However, just as he started coming, he closed his eyes and his knees kind of gave way in his arousal. He dropped suddenly to his knees, rapidly bringing his face to her breasts, mouth seeming to seek her nipples. Karen was shocked.
“No. no no NO!” she screamed in a rising voice. His eyes popped open and stared at her as she yelled. He was still ejaculating.
“What the fuck are you doing, you asshole?!” Karen yelled, obviously getting furious. She jumped back and was looking down to see where his ejaculate was going. “I told you to come on my chest. What the f- Oh shit!” she yelled, suddenly dropping off the bench to her knees. As she did so, I could see down enough to see that Jason was just finishing his orgasm, and since he was on his knees, his spurts had landed under the bench. Karen and I looked down and saw they had landed in a deep puddle of salty, filthy ocean water.
Karen frantically grabbed for his cock, trying to grab around the tip and catch his last shots, but by the time her hand got there, he was done. She had nothing, only a slight damp spot on her palm. She quickly brought her palm to her mouth and licked it, at the same time maneuvering to reach down her other hand into the puddle of salt water, where his first spurts had landed. She reached in, scooping up some salt water with a hint of whiteness in it, and brought it to her mouth, sucking it out of her palm.
Immediately, she gagged and spit it all out of her mouth onto the wall of the boat.
“Ugh! Aaah. Ptew. Ptt.” She started spitting, trying to get all the salty water out of her mouth. She was hopping mad. “Fuck!!” she yelled. I had never seen her so angry or use such foul language. “What the fuck is wrong with you? I have to watch you jerk off, and you don’t even give me anything? Nothing?” she yelled as she glared furiously at his face as he scrambled to put his cock away and button his pants.
“I fucking told you to come on my chest, and you spray it on the fucking floor, right into the goddamn seawater puddle. What a fucking waste. How incredibly stupid are you?”
He just stood there, utterly bewildered by her tirade, no clue what he’d done wrong.
She was disgusted. “Get the fuck out of here. Go away and don’t fucking come back.”
He practically ran back to his seat. I stared at Karen. Obviously the strain of the last few days were changing her. I had never seen her rave like that; she hardly ever got angry or cussed. And, of course, she certainly had never been so sexually…well, pragmatic. She had always been so prissy and conservative. The vision of her wrapping her hand around the guy’s cock to squeegee off the extra semen was burned into my memory; it was so shocking. I certainly had never seen her touch another man’s cock before, but obviously in the strain of our situation, something in her had flipped. This was not the same woman I knew. Previously, I certainly never could have imagined her doing the things I had seen her do in the last 12 hours. Who was she?
I was so very conflicted about it. Water was water. It was life. It was all I wanted. It felt like the reason I was on this earth: to seek water. I couldn’t think clearly. But in those moment where some clarity settled on me, in those moments I bypassed morality or jealousy or dignity completely – no time for that – instead, in my moments of clarity I found myself calculating…calculating…calculating. How many ounces per still. How much per day. How many men? How many days? When would the first one just stop drinking? When would he die? When would ten die? What would be the ration then?
And in this loop of calculations, every since gram of fluid in the calculation was like gold. So, within that mental circle, what Karen did made total and complete sense. Not just made sense, but was the only sane thing to do. I couldn’t deny the fact that the extra water and nutrients she had gotten just might help her chances for survival; to be among the stronger few who survived. And that was all that mattered. Whatever defense mechanisms she erected or conversely, whatever psychological gears and levers got snapped and broken inside her head, all that was secondary to surviving.
I also resolved that whatever I thought or felt about it all, so just keep it to myself. Saying anything to her could only do damage, not help. Especially since I didn’t know what to think, I swore to myself that come what may I would just shut the hell up.
I held my silence.

As I saw Karen rave in uncharacteristic anger at this boy, Jason, I thought how odd it was that she entirely blamed this boy, who had started it all by first jerking off on her, for being the spark that had initiated this unnerving change she saw in herself.
By this time, just about everybody in the seats around us was awake, confusedly taking in the scene as Karen shouted. Nobody said anything, though, as she gradually calmed down and finally went back to sleep.

Day 6

The next morning, Karen was much calmer, and seemed to have really thought it through. It was all she could talk about. I mean, thirst like that makes your brain focus incredibly sharply. On survival. And moisture was a survival issue. Semen was the topic of her day. It was all she could talk about; she went over and over it that morning.
“He was an idiot, but it was partly my fault. It’s stupid to let him spray anywhere, since anything could happen. Plus my tongue is sore from licking all those rough, dirty surfaces. It’s just a waste. If I could have gotten them to spray straight into my mouth, I wouldn’t lose a drop. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it. God, but when I did get it, it was so delicious. Mmm.”
She stood and stretched her body lithely, raising her arms and flexing backwards, thrusting her heavy breasts beautifully into the air. “I even think I feel stronger today,” she said. “It was that huge load that guy made.”
I gave her a doubting look.
“Okay, sure,” she continued, “you’re right, it’s probably just psychological, since it couldn’t have been more than two or three ounces, from two men. But still. And that guy,” (she pointed at the man sleeping in front of us) “he was amazing. I can’t believe how much came out. I need him. He actually makes enough that it’s kind of satisfying to drink. I need him. I need him to want me, to want to give it to me.”
She went on and on, like this, planning, obsessing. That’s what it’s like out there. Your head just goes in a continuous loop. But the topic playing on her loop was a little outside the ordinary. At one point she seemed to come to her senses a bit and looked at me. “You understand, don’t you Craig? I mean, like you said, this is all about survival. God, I just need a fucking drink, I don’t care if it kills me. Please, baby, just for me, ignore anything you hear me say to him or see me do to him today, okay? We’ll just pretend it never happened.”
I nodded. I knew she was right.
As soon as the sun started rising in the sky, she was thirsty and hungry (we all were), and she went around to the guys she’d tasted the night before, and tried to wake them up. First, the guy sitting in front of us who’d sprayed so much, who was clearly her favorite. She tapped him on the shoulder, and he stirred, then looked slowly around at us.
“Can I take you in my mouth?” she asked.
He looked at her perplexed and still sleepy, “hmm?”
“In my mouth.” She opened her mouth slightly, letting her tongue hang out. It was incredibly sexy, but he still didn’t seem to believe what he was hearing. As she saw him hesitate, she shrugged her dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to her waist. She lifted her breasts, holding one in each hand, caressing them. She slowly slid down to her knees.
He quickly woke up to the situation, and stood up and dropped his pants and underwear, then spun around to sit backwards on his bench, facing her. His cock was hardening rapidly, about average size, but his balls were just huge.
“Oh,” Karen said with a yelp, seeing them for the first time in the daylight. “They’re so…nice.”
She grabbed the shaft of his cock a little hesitantly, between her thumb and fingertips, and slowly moved her head towards it. She held it only a few inches in front of her face, and stared at it, as she began moving her fingers back an forth on the shaft. By this time he was totally rock hard, head fully swollen, and she wrapped her hand around his shaft, kind of gently twisting back and forth slightly. He moaned and thrust his hips forward.
She stared at his orange-sized balls, and reached out with her other hand and cupped them in her palm, while her right hand kept jerking the shaft. A huge drop of pre-cum began to gather and droop from the tip of his cock. Karen stared at it, eyes widening, and whimpered. Her mouth dropped open as she stared. She leaned forward, tongue out expectantly, and brought her mouth closer and closer to the dangling drop of pre-cum. Finally, her tongue went slightly under the tip of his cock, then she brought it upwards, so the drop of pre-cum touched the top surface of her tongue. It kind of melted immediately onto her tongue, and she then licked firmly upwards, running the length of her tongue along his peehole.
“Ohmmmmmmm. Yessssss.” she groaned ecstatically. “That’s so fucking delicious.”
She continued her hand motions, and almost immediately another droplet was forming at the tip of his cock. Karen couldn’t have looked happier. This time, as she brought her mouth closer, the motion kind of smeared some of the pre-cum up onto the top surface of his cockhead. She stared at it, mouth open. Then, she suddenly opened her mouth much wider, extending her lips out sexily, and gently wrapped her lips around the entire head, capturing all of the moisture on the tip.
She kept in exactly that position, making a sound, “MMMmmmmm” around his head, while her hands cupped his balls and jerked his shaft. She stayed like that for a moment, then I could see her cheeks pull in as she apparently tried to suck out more liquid from it. She continued sucking, and was obviously rewarded as she continued to moan in gratification from the taste. As she sucked harder, the cock gradually began going deeper and deeper into her mouth.
“Yes, yes, yes…” the man said as his cock disappeared into her mouth. “Oh, that’s so good. Oh god oh god…” He was now mostly in her mouth, though her hand was still around the base. She kept twisting this hand while she sucked furiously on the rest of his cock. He was clearly getting close.
“Oh god, I’m going to come, I’m, I’m…”
She rotated her eyeballs up to stare at his face while still sucking and jerking his cock, wide eyed with awe about what she was about to receive. She accelerated both hands, and I could see even with the cock in her mouth that she was kind of smiling around the cock.
He burst. Suddenly his whole body froze, and he involuntarily thrust his hips forward. Apparently a big load hit the back of Karen’s throat, as she froze also, startled and delighted. The two of them both stood absolutely still, frozen except for his balls pumping rhythmically spurt after spurt into her mouth and her throat bobbing as she swallowed as fast as she could. An efficient transfer of fluid from one person to another. Like a mid-air refueling, I thought, oddly.
Just like the night before, his orgasm went on and on and on, far beyond when you were sure it would stop. Her eyes bulged as she continued to swallow again and again, visibly smiling around his cock, eyes half-closed in ecstacy.
Finally, as his spurts stopped, his body visibly relaxed. Karen also, but she continued to suck on his cock, trying to get every drop out. At last, she gradually pulled her lips off, making a tight ‘o’ as she pulled her head back to make sure to wipe off every drop with her lips. After his cock came completely out of her mouth, I could see a little more semen wedged in the crack behind his circumcised cockhead. Karen saw this too, and rapidly rotated her head to the side so she could run the tip of her tongue in and lick this out. Soon every drop was gone.
She sat back onto her heels, turning her feet inwards under her butt. She looked so incredibly sexy, eyes half closed in rapture. Her entire dress was gathered around her waist, leaving her shoulders, large breasts, and abdomen bare, and also her legs up to her upper thigh were uncovered. She had both arms kind of hugging herself, under her breasts, lifting them up and out beautifully, her nipples fully erect. I realized I had a rock hard erection in my pants.
“Ohhhhhhhmyyyyygoddddd” she purred. “Ohhhh. That was incredible.” She licked her lips. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, as he slowly and lackadaisically began to pull his pants up. She reached out and stopped him, cupping his balls gently once more, then looking admiringly up into his eyes. “I love your, your…things, your, your…balls. They’re so amazing. Oh my god, you’re just amazing. So much. So much. And so good. Mmmmm. I want you always coming in my mouth. Always. As much and as often as you can. Please.”
He looked like about the happiest guy on earth, as he stared down at the nearly-naked woman holding his testicles.
As she came back to sit near me, she was clearly still deliriously satisfied with her liquid intake. She seemed unaware I was sitting there, but I was extremely aroused. I gently held her hand, and then moved it to my pants, laying it on my erection. I was so horny.
She jerked in surprise when she felt my erection. She turned to me with surprise in her eyes. “No!” she said rather sharply, pulling her hand back. “I told you Craig, I won’t take yours.” She even seemed a little mad that I had asked, or perhaps that I had gotten excited by watching what she had done. Somehow, I sensed, that made her a little uncomfortable with herself; like it made it more real that she had just given oral sex to a man other than her husband.
That day, she was all over him (Derek was his name, we found out), asking about every fifteen minutes if he was ready again. True to her word, when Jason, the kid who had started everything and then sprayed in the salt water puddle tried to come around again, she yelled at him to stay away. However, for Derek, her favorite guy with the voluminous ejaculations, she was continuously supplicant. Every time he had any ability to get erect, he came near and she immediately, worshipfully took out his cock and put it in her mouth and made him come in her mouth. She obviously loved it, licking her lips in satisfaction every time. This happened four times that day. As the day wore on, she even started to look stronger, and… it was probably just my imagination, but Derek started to look weaker and weaker. Nevertheless, he was obviously so aroused by her that he kept coming back for more. Towards the end of the day, his erections were weaker and it seemed like he could hardly stand.
That first time this coupling happened between Karen and Derek, it was so early that everyone had been asleep. And the second time, a few guys noticed, but many were still sleeping. By the third time, however, it was boat-wide news. It was high noon, and there’s not much privacy on a boat that small. When he came up and she started unzipping his pants, men all up and down our row stopped and stared. Though Karen did not remove her dress like she had the previous times, everyone could see what was going on. Further, they all knew he was not her husband. All the men who noticed were nudging the guys next to them, and soon everyone on the boat seemed to be watching Karen give this man a blowjob.
There was an odd silence on the lifeboat, and Karen seemed to notice. While she was on her knees, running her sexy lips up and down over Derek’s cock, I saw her eyes kind of go sideways, looking around beside her at all the men staring at her. She seemed alarmed at first, but soon seemed not to care, and continued focusing all her attention on his cock and coaxing another nourishing load out of him. As I said, the situation seemed to have removed all sense of normalcy or norms of behavior or inhibitions. All that stuff just paled in the face of the situation.
After Derek ejaculated the third time, Karen sat back on her heels, looking down and wiping one precious drop of come that had fallen onto the top of her left breast. As she raised this wiping finger into her mouth and sucked on it, she saw that everyone was staring at her, and more immediately, that the taller young man who’d sprayed on her chest the night before had walked up, and had his erect cock out of his pants already, stroking it. He held it in front of her face, as Derek was pulling up his pants and sitting down.
She was surprised for a second, then eyed it hungrily, as a drop of pre-cum was already dangling from the tip. She was about to lean forward and take it in her mouth immediately, when she sort of looked around, and suddenly became aware of all the eyes watching her. Basically, every man in the boat was watching, and moreover, all the men within a ten foot radius of her probably all had erections. I’m guessing everyone in the boat, including me, were hard in their pants, with two exceptions. One was not in his pants but out in front of her face. One, Derek’s was flaccid from his recent orgasm.
For a split second, she seemed shy. Like a piece of her old self had come to the surface for a moment, wilting under all that 'pointed' male sexual attention. But then, she eyed that drop dangling from the tip of the cock in front of her face, and saw it was about to fall to the ground. Panicked, she lunged forward and put her tongue under it, then took the whole cock in her mouth. The young man tilted his head back and moaned loudly in pleasure.
“Yessss” he said softly, as she began bobbing up and down on his shaft. She sat on her bare heels and raised both hands, rapidly massaging his balls and the base of his shaft as she sucked. He was a young guy, and obviously this was an awful lot for him to take. He started orgasming in about thirty seconds. His whole body stiffened, and he thrust his hips forward into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she received the ejaculation.
“Mmm’ she said quietly, swallowing quickly.
After he was fully done, she sat back again on her heels, and he quickly pulled up his pants and headed back to his seat. There was a pregnant pause, as she sat on her knees surrounded by dozens of aroused and erect men, many of them rubbing themselves through their pants. There was total silence, as they all stared at her, wondering what or if anything would happen next. However, no one seemed bold enough to move or do anything, and so after a half-minute of awkward silence, she slowly stood up and re-arranged her clothing, straightening the fabric and sitting down. One by one, the men averted their eyes and turned away.

Day 7

The next morning, I was feeling positively exhausted from hunger and thirst; our tiny rations of fish and water barely made a dent. Karen, however, seemed to be doing better. Immediately, in the morning, hungry, she went back to her two guys, waking them up with oral sex until each came in her mouth. She returned licking her lips.
By the late morning, when everyone was awake, she told me, “God, I can’t wait until Derek recharges; it’s taking longer and longer each time; I’m starving. Plus, his…loads, his…um…deliveries, even though they were so big at first are definitely much smaller than they were at first.”
She was clearly a little frustrated. She stood up and walked in front of Derek. All eyes of everyone in the boat followed her. She was now getting used to the attention. She kneeled down in front of him.
“Not yet,” he moaned, obviously quite weak. “It’s only been a few hours.”
“But I want it now,” Karen hissed, obviously frustrated and glaring at his face. “I’m so thirsty. You’ve been doing it less and less often.”
“I can’t help it; you’re draining me. I just can’t keep this up.” He said exhaustedly.
All the men around were closely watching and listening to this conversation, with rapt attention. Suddenly, Jason, the young man who had started it all, the one who had come on the bench and then later had sprayed into a saltwater puddle, walked up and stood beside her where she knelt. He had an obvious erection inside his pants, and was rubbing it with his hand, staring at her body. Pretty bold of him, I thought, after the way she had told him to stay away from him. But, clearly, several days of watching her blow other guys was driving him crazy, and had emboldened him to give it another shot.
Karen only saw that someone approached, and, still on her knees, she turned to the side and looked expectantly straight at his crotch. Then, her eyes wandered up to his face. As soon as she realized who it was, a frown came across her face. “You! I told you, asshole, stay away fr-“ she started to say, but looked down and stopped suddenly.
The young man had rapidly unzipped himself and pulled out his erect cock, holding it out; the tip just six inches from her right cheek. She stopped mid-sentence and just stared at the cock, so close, in silence. I think what grabbed her attention was that since he had been rubbing it for quite a while through his pants, not only was the tip wet, but the entire head was shiny and soaked with wetness, and even most of the way down the shaft. He had leaked so much, that it looked like it was about to drip off in two different places from the wet bottom of his cock.
Her mouth dropped open, and she licked her lips hungrily, staring at it. She was obviously torn, since she was still clearly still angry at this guy, but she was obviously craving what he dangled in front of her. Finally, her thirst won out.
“Fine!” she said disgustedly under her breath, and leaned forward and took Jason’s wet cock fully in her mouth. She steadfastly refused to look up at his face, but immediately began sliding her lips up and down his cock.
He immediately moaned and his head fell back, as he grabbed the sides of her head with both hands. Instantly, she snatched her hands up and flung his hands off of her head viciously, obviously irritated, but never stopped her rhythm of sucking on his cock.
“Ohhhh” he moaned, leaving his hands at his sides, his knees buckling slightly. Perhaps by habit or in order to get it over faster, Karen lifted her hand and cupped his testicles in her hand, massaging them slightly.
“Oh yes!” he cried.
At the sound of Jason’s voice, she visibly cringed, and drew her head back off his cock, hovering with her mouth an inch away from the tip of his cock. She couldn’t help but stare angrily up at his face, obviously repulsed by everything about him, for about a second or two, then seemed to get control over her anger after a second, and resignedly took him back in her mouth. Even with the large cock in her mouth, I recognized her angry expression; it reminded me of the way she looked at me when we had fights at home. It was weird, but I could just tell that subconsciously she blamed this boy Jason for the bizarre, slutty behavior she’d seen herself do in the last few days, and it gave her an irrational fury.
Again, half a minute later she seemed to get mad again, for no reason other than irritation at doing something so pleasurable to someone she was so mad at, though she so obviously desperately wanted the cream. Again, her anger made her pull her mouth off and glare up at him with hate in her eyes. Suddenly, I saw her anger turn into a slight mischievous look, and while she carefully watched his face from inches in front of his cock, I saw the hand that was cupping and massaging his testicles firmly clamp down on them. While I couldn’t tell from looking how firm the brief squeeze was, it was obviously not too gentle. The young man jumped back suddenly and yelped loudly.
“OW! OW OW!”
She released his balls, and a self-satisfied smirk spread across her face as she watched his face squinch up in surprise and pain. He stared down at her with a wounded, shocked look.
“Sorry,” she said disingenuously, almost sarcastically, but then immediately resumed a gentle, generous, almost loving caress of his whole shaft and balls. Then, she took him fully in her mouth and gave him slow, loving sucks on his cock. Again I had to shake my head at how unrecognizable my wife had become in her behavior.
Within seconds, her apologetic ministrations won him over again, and he moaned and relaxed, obviously starting to rise up towards orgasm. She glared at him again, and I feared she was about to repeat the squeeze (Lucy-and-Charlie Brown-football-style, I thought with an internal snicker), but apparently her desire for his moist load won out, although I could tell she was sorely tempted to hurt him again as he moaned in happiness. His pleasure was quite obviously vile to her ears. It seemed to me completely unreasonable for her to be so angry at this young man – a boy, really. An unfortunate boy on whom, for some reason, my wife had channeled all her anger, despair and blame.
Suddenly, he started ejaculating. He let out a long, joyous cry. Karen swallowed rapidly, but without her usual rapturous expression. She clearly couldn’t stand, and in fact was disgusted by the sound of his long cry of pleasure. After he pumped his last squirts into her mouth and she carefully sucked it off his cock, she pulled her head back and let his cock pop out of her mouth. But, oddly, she didn’t let go of his balls. She stood there, glaring up at him, still holding his testicles, licking her lips, and I saw a storm raging on her face, torn between furious anger and resignation; unsure which would win, unsure what she should do. The memory of his loud, pleasurable cry still rang in our ears.
He looked down, obviously satisfied, but confused that she was inexplicably still holding his balls in her hand. He couldn’t move due to her grip, and stood absolutely still, looking at her oddly and waiting for her to release him. Something about their making eye contact seemed to set her off, and instantly I knew from the look on her face which way she decided to go, and instantly I felt sorry for this poor young man.
She squeezed. Hard.
“Aaaaugh!” the young man cried, and fell to the floor. As he went down, she smiled a vicious, triumphant smile, and her hand stayed right on him, following his balls all the way to the floor as he fell, continuing to squeeze, and watching him carefully. Finally, as he hit the floor hard, she took mercy and released him.
He lay there in agony for a few moments, but it was obvious that his fear of her outweighed his pain, and he began scurrying away from her, on his back, crab-style. She just remained there on her knees, watching him go.

Then, the oddest thing of a very odd day happened. Despite the strange scene which had just played out in front of the stares of every man on the boat, despite the obvious pain received by the last guy, despite Karen’s odd, unpredictable behavior, despite all that, at that moment, two other men, strangers we did not know, both stood up with their erect cocks hanging out of the flys of their pants, jerking them with their hands. They were not together - one was two rows in front of us, the other one row behind – but nevertheless, coincidentally, they both rose at exactly the same moment, holding their erections in their hands, staring at Karen, and both started shuffling towards where she remained on her knees.
As they noticed each other having the same thought, a bizarre mini-race developed as they both accelerated to try to get to Karen first. The guy from two rows ahead started a little later, and then his pants fell down around his knees as he shuffled, though he didn’t pull them up; he just continued to shuffle a little ridiculously with his pants falling to his ankles. As a result, the other guy reached Karen first.
As he approached, Karen stared at him in surprise. Once within four feet of her, he slowed cautiously, watching her reaction. However, his erection got rock hard in his hand as he got closer to her face. She obviously noticed this, and stared at his pulsing cock. Still staring at his cock, she vaguely waved him forward, since he had stopped about three feet away, hesitating. At this wave, he immediately smiled and virtually leaped forward until his cock was right in front of her face. She opened her mouth widely and enthusiastically as he approached, and his cock went smoothly and fully into her mouth as he neared her.
Instantly, she was bobbing her head up and down on his erection, and using both hands to enthusiastically caress the base of his shaft and balls, giving an obviously fantastic blowjob with all her best abilities. He groaned loudly, and Karen smiled around his cock, clearly happy. With anyone other than the one particular young man she hated, this was bliss for her thirsty throat.
Seeing this, the second man, who was just reaching them, stepped in behind the first guy, just like he was in line at the bank. He stood there, jerking his own cock. Clearly, watching Karen give such spirited oral sex to another cock right in front of him, coupled with the hope that he might be next excited the second man immensely. His erection got rock hard and pulsed, and he also groaned loudly.
Somehow, this second groan was like an alarm bell for the whole crowd of men. Immediately, men from all over the boat were standing up and coming over. As Karen continued to blow the first guy with gusto, within thirty seconds, a line of fifteen to twenty guys formed behind the first two, all pulling out their erect cocks and masturbating them as they watched Karen sucking on the first cock.

For the next three hours, Karen performed oral sex. Over and over and over again. While she worked her way through the line of men, many more stood up and joined in. Also, several of the early guys got back at the end of the line.

I could not take my eyes off her for a single second for the entire three hours. She was mesmerizing. Especially her lips. I just kept staring at those lips, wrapped around cock after cock after cock. Those full, sexy, feminine lips that I knew so well. Those lips that had so many times had kissed me, always the same gentle way, slightly open with the smallest hint of a smile as they extended to meet mine. Those lips that had said, “I love you”, far too many times to count. Those lips that always smiled when I came in the front door and when she lay back in our bedroom, opening her legs to welcome me in. Those lips that on one magical day had smiled and said, “I do.”
There were too many men to get jealous, even. I couldn’t focus on one. They were young men, old men, tall and short. Some of the dicks were small and slender, clearly smaller than mine, disappearing entirely from sight into her mouth and not reappearing until he was done. Some were huge; so big only the head was in her mouth while her two hands did the best they could to try to grab around the thickness and stimulate the acres of meaty shaft that would not fit.
At one point I recall, I rubbed myself through my pants, rock hard and dripping. Karen was on sitting back on her heels close to the floor in front of one bench, leaning back to make room for a man to stand up to go, emptied. Karen busied herself licking her lips, fingers, palms, like a cat, retrieving any stray drops, looking dazed and delighted. A tall young man sat on the bench in front of her, eagerly taking the place of the man before. Karen glanced up and her jaw dropped. He had removed his pants and shirt completely and was sitting stark naked, and rising from his lap in his hand was a towering, angry pink absolutely rock hard circumcised cock, unbelievably thick and long. Precum dripped down both sides, making the long, long journey down towards his huge testicles.
Karen hesitated, abandoning her usual rapid, efficient pace, apparently stunned, and just stared, surprised at this monstrous pole placed before her, unsure how to proceed. Her eyes ran up and down its length, partly intimidated and partly delighted. I was reminded that up until two days ago, my modest-size cock was her only frame of reference. Indeed, at that moment, her eyes flicked over to my bench and met my eyes. Shyly, she looked away, but then I saw her eyes came back to me, looking down at my crotch, were my erection was making a small tent in my pants. That little tent had, up until two days earlier, been her only reference point, her only experience. Her eyes returned to the huge cock in front of her, obviously marveling at the wide variation in male anatomy.
At last, hesitantly, she slowly leaned forward and extended her tongue towards the long stream of precum running down one side. She touched it, her tongue flattening against its broad surface, and then slowly licked a long, long slow stroke upwards, all the way from near his balls all the way up the side to just under his cock head, gathering the long line of precum. He groaned.
Karen’s eyes looked up at his face. “Who are you?” she asked, wonderingly.
“I’m Kyle, ma’am.”
Karen looked back at the cock, and now leaned back in and repeated her long lick up the opposite side, gathering the other long line of juice. Her eyes closed momentarily as she licked, enraptured by either the wet taste or by the feeling of the massive solidness pressed against her tongue. I didn’t know.
Now, more confidently, she raised up higher on her knees, and gently took the huge shaft in both hands; her fingers could not reach all the way around it. Kyle groaned again as she began very slowly moving her hands back and forth. She cautiously brought her mouth up to his outrageously large head, and opened her jaw wide, straining wider, and then took it fully into her mouth. She began bobbing slightly up and down, her mouth distended in a painful-looking way, and her motion very constrained by the massiveness inside her.
I marveled again at the change in my wife, and my eyes lifted up to survey the line of fifteen men standing behind his bench, all with their cocks of various shapes and sizes out in their hands, slowly rubbing themselves and watching my wife do her best to blow this huge cock. Each of them obviously excited and lost in their own thoughts of anticipation. I was not the only one staring at those lips. They all held their cocks, watching Karen’s soft lips go up and down on that wide shaft, each obviously envisioning the moment son to arrive to each in turn when they could slide their own cocks between those lips and feel the soft, warm moist inside of her mouth for themselves.
And as each new man joined the line, Karen looked genuinely happy. I mean, like I said, an ejaculation does not really add up to much fluid or nourishment, but thirty ejaculations, now you’re talking about a reasonable amount, maybe 300 milliliters or ten ounces. Probably five times the amount of our water ration.

Afterward, she was somewhat ecstatic. In fact, it only ended because she said she was tired; there were still over a dozen men waiting. She told them she’d get them later. She came and sat beside me and was tired but very chatty and hyper. I thought she’d have something to say about the sexuality of it; how something like that oral gangbang was so far outside her previous world, but all she talked about was the fluid; as if what she had done was entirely non-sexual, like milking goats.
“Oh my God, that was so amazing. I feel so full, like I did after drinking a full glass of milk. Some of them really made a lot. A few duds, though, which is really annoying after all that work to just get a little dribble. I was trying to remember who so I can avoid them in the future. If I could get a drink like that two or three times a day, I don’t think I’d be thirsty or hungry at all.”
And so on. It seemed that all that she was thinking about was the liquid, which is certainly possible; I mean, thirst like that certainly focuses you on matters of life and death and tends to trivialize all other matters that may have once seemed important. But also, to me it looked like part of it was denial. The fact that she never once mentioned the sexual aspect; never said, “I can’t believe I did that” or something similar seemed suspiciously like she was trying not to think about it.

Near dusk, Karen repeated her performance, on a smaller scale; maybe about 15 guys. This time, she pulled the top of her dress down to her waist, exposing her breasts, which of course seemed to really excite the men; her breasts really are perfect, and letting men stare at them while she rhythmically bobbed her head on their cocks seemed like a very potent package. The line moved noticeably quicker.
“Oh man, that was so much better, with my breasts out,” she said, returning to sit by me. “I love how fast it went. Still, a few guys sure took their damn time. God, I hate it when they take a long time. Some of those younger guys, though, as soon as they’re in my mouth, they’re spraying. And big loads too. They’re so sweet.”
She kept talking to me, analyzing it over and over, “Showing my breasts definitely helped. It’s so much more manageable when they come fast. Otherwise, my jaw aches, my lips get sore; such a pain in the neck. I gotta make them spray quickly, for this to work.”
I looked at her quizzically. What did she have in mind? What was she thinking? “What do you mean, ‘for this to work’?” I asked.
“I don’t know, for me to…make it.” She noticed me staring at her uncomprehendingly, and she hesitated. “For me to survive. On their semen.”
I was startled. But, I really hadn’t thought it through. At least, not to the extent that she obviously had. “You really think-“ I started to say.
“Yes.” She interrupted, with a serious look, “Think about it. I was doing the math in my head the whole time I was…when I was…well, that’s probably a soda can worth of ‘juice’. Someone could definitely live on two or three of those a day. At the very least…” she stopped and lowered her voice to a barely audible whisper, “At the very least, so I can survive long enough until there are few enough of us left to live off the fish and water rations.”
It made sense. She had gone through the same mental calculations as I had, but had carried them to their logical conclusion. I was glad in one sense, as her husband, that she’d live longer. But as her husband in another sense, it was hard to accept, even though the days at sea and thirst and fear of perishing do clarify one’s priorities. Nonetheless, I couldn’t allow myself to say anything. I had no idea what was going on in her head. Zero. And I feared that even the slightest comment could completely change the way she felt about herself doing this, and might change her mind; might, well, kill her. I didn’t really understand the way she was handling this mentally, but she seemed okay with it, which was enough for me.

Day 8

That morning, Karen had made up her mind. She had to do this to the best of her abilities, she said. “This is my chance.” She had taken to talking to me like I was a confidant, or a coach, but not a husband. Not knowing what else to do, I passively accepted that role. I was too exhausted and thirsty to do anything else. She had so much energy I found it overwhelming in my exhausted state to talk to her.
But she looked beautiful. She had woken up early, and taken a long swim naked in the warm water to bathe herself, then washed her dress out and spent a long time combing her hair, setting her dress on a bench to dry in the sun, leaving her completely, gloriously and confidently naked. Her beautiful body was by now perfectly tanned and trim from the days in the sun, and I ached as I looked at her, legs stretched comfortably in front of her, wiggling her toes as she sang softly to herself and combed her hair. The long brunette hair fell across her left shoulder and onto her left breast. Her breasts were bare and perfect as her pectoral and shoulder muscles lifted and lowered as she ran the comb through her hair. It was so jarring, in the middle of a boat full of sixty weak, exhausted men, to see her so strong, beautiful, energetic and vibrant. She just shined. She was a goddess. I had an aching erection in my pants.
There was a little toiletry kit in the boat survival kit which no one had touched; nobody had previously given the smallest thought to personal appearance in our dire situation. But the very direness of it seemed to make Karen feel her personal attractiveness was the most important thing. She trimmed and buffed her fingernails and toenails, shaved her legs, and then, to my surprise, she had went to work on her pubic hair. Checking quickly that everyone was still asleep, she had suddenly stood, lifting one leg onto the bench, and began using the little scissors to carefully trim the hairs from the sides in. Her pussy lips were so swollen and inviting, I found myself involuntarily rubbing my erection through my pants. Suddenly, she seemed to change her mind, and switched to the razor, slowly and methodically shaving until she was completely bare. I had never seen her pussy like that; it was devastatingly sexy. Finally, she had pulled the now-dry dress on and sat next to me, looking positively aglow with beauty and sexual energy.
She told me she had decided the “meals” as she said were still taking too long. She was wasting more energy and time “extracting” than she had to, she felt. As she talked in an excited whisper to me early that morning while most everyone was asleep, she interrogated me as to what would make men most excited and come the fastest.
“I know they like when I expose my top. Would they like this?” she said, cupping her perfect breasts in both hands and lightly pinching the nipples into erectness. I felt my own erectness growing. I was surprised that her eyes immediately darted to my crotch.
“Yes, you like it,” she said with a smile. She was developing an uncanny sense of men’s arousal and erections, sensing the slightest bulge or eyes on her. “Okay, good. And what about my legs?” She slid to the floor, and kneeled on the floor. She pulled her dress skirt up, exposing her thighs and looked up ay me. “Do you like them like this? Or maybe…maybe sometimes I could sit somehow, and show my legs. Um… Can you stand up, honey?”
I slowly stood up. She continued to use me as her ‘reference man’, trying to figure out down to the smallest detail what she could do that was the most sexy, the most arousing, that would result in the fastest and easiest ejaculations. Such an odd, odd conversation to have with one’s wife. I knew it made sense – that being and acting sexy would have a concrete effect on how much semen she could harvest, but still, to have your wife ask your opinions about how she could most easily arouse the sixty other men on the boat was a very strange experience.

I was feeling confused, disoriented. Disturbed. I sat by myself in the stern for a while that morning while Karen was “busy”. I was happy for Karen, but also… unhappy. At moments, I couldn’t help but think, what kind of husband am I? That would stand by and let this happen. What must all the other men here think of me, that I just let my wife suck on and drink from the cock of every man in the boat. Every cock except mine, that is.
I just tried to stop thinking about it, and lowered my head, resting with my elbows on my knees and my forehead in my hands.
The old sailor, Stubbs, sought me out and sat down next to me again.
“You okay?” he asked.
I lifted my head and squinted at him. “I don’t know. I guess so. I’ve been better.”
“Listen, let me tell you something…” he began…

What he told me really, really surprised me.

“Is that true?” I said incredulously.
“Sure. Everyone who works the sea knows it. Heard it many, many times. The tales go back hundreds of years. Before Melville. Before Nelson.”
“Really?”
“That’s what they say - every time a lifeboat spends more than a few days out on the open seas, that’s the saying. Everyone comes out of the lifeboat looking dried out and twenty pounds lighter, except the women. If there are women. And when there are women, there’s always much fewer of ‘em than men – nat’rally – since seafaring’s a man’s job. Always twenty, fifty crewmen and maybe one female – a guest, a passenger, the Captain’s wife, whatever.
“And those women - the women always come out of the lifeboats looking healthy, strong - and not thirsty at all. Sometimes they even gain weight, they say. Although no one will usually talk about it later.
‘Hehe, I remember when I was a young sailor, if someone was looking strong, we’d say ‘you look as fit as a woman coming out of a lifeboat’ – ‘open up!’ Hahahaha.” He laughed heartily.
He paused suddenly, glanced at me, then said, “Sorry, sorry. Well, what I mean to say is: What you’re seeing here is not you, it’s not her, it’s just…nature. It just naturally works out that way. Every time. It’s human nature. The women become so desperate for liquid, and men, stupid as they are, are always willing to give it, even if it kills them. I bet it could even be a group of nuns, and they’d end up doing the same thing. The survival instinct. Don’t beat yourself up about it. It’s the way of the sea. Good for her.” He patted me on the shoulder as he stood up. He headed over to stand at the end of the line.

An hour later, Karen was done with “breakfast”. She was very excited. “Oh man, that was so good. And so much easier. Every guy finished so much more quickly. God, I feel soooo good.” She put her hands behind her head, stretching and arching her face up, squinting into the bright blue sky.

During Karen’s second meal, some clouds appeared on the horizon. Figuratively.

Karen’s eyes suddenly darted to one side and froze. She glared, stopped with a cock in her mouth, then pulled her head back so quickly it actually made a “pop” sound coming out of her mouth. Still holding the cock in her hand, a few inches from her face, she began yelling loudly.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!” she yelled. I followed her gaze to the end of the line. Incredibly, unbelievably, Jason, the young man that she hated so much, whose balls she had squeezed yesterday, was standing at the back of the line. Some people never learn, I thought. He immediately looked terrified and clearly regretted his dubious decision.
“Sorry, I..I… Sorry!” he yelled, and ran back towards his seat. He was clearly scared but also somewhat mystified at his lot of being the only man on the entire boat Karen refused to give a blowjob.
His apology didn’t cool Karen at all. Still on her knees holding some other guy’s erection, she was completely distracted, and continued to yell, “I told you to stay the fuck away from me, you asshole! How dare you stand there, in…in…line?” Obviously, it pained her to say the word, “line” out loud. She was still clearly not well adjusted to the role she had assumed. This inner conflict just made her angrier at the poor boy.
“How dare you! What kind of girl do you think I am!” she yelled at the boy. It was obvious that the irrationality of that question (yelled while holding a stranger’s hard cock still in her hand) was 100% lost on her. She was focused only on this young man, whom she hated with such irrational blame.
“You fucking asshole. You better not come on my side of the boat ever again.” She said this disgustedly, as she began to take the cock back into her mouth. She started mechanically sucking on it, but obviously her thoughts were elsewhere, as she continued to stare over at the young man. Periodically, she interrupted her blowjob to take her mouth off and say some more, since she couldn’t say anything while a dick was in her mouth. She seemed to be mostly saying it to herself.
“Fucking jerk.” She said, then put her mouth back around the cock.
She still sucked on the cock angrily, then pulled off again.
“You stay away from me,” she said, glaring over at him. He, meanwhile, was doing his best to hide from her view; not easy on a lifeboat. She took the cock back in her mouth. As she continued to bob her head up and down with vigor, I saw a tear appear in the corner of her eye. It ran down her cheek. I started to think I might be seeing Karen’s psyche cracking at the seams.
She pulled her mouth off the dick and half-yelled, half-sobbed, “He made me do this!”
Unfortunately, at that moment, the cock began ejaculating. The first spurt hit her in the cheek, taking her by surprise. Her eyes flew wide. “No!” she cried in panic. She instantly snapped her head around and over the end of the cock, swallowing rapidly, and clamped her hand over the glob of semen on her cheek, trying to keep it from dripping onto the floor.
She sat there, staring at the young man she hated so much, and seeming to totter between fury and tears. All the men in line started to look a little guilty, or at least unsure. Most seemed to wilt a bit. She saw this, and looked at them, and then seemed to shake herself.
“No no no, it’s okay, it’s okay,” she said.
She smiled at them. “Come on, I’m fine. I want it. I want you all. Please. It’s fine, it’s fine. Come enjoy me.”
And just like that, all the erections seemed to spring up together and solidify again. Men.

Day 9

Terror.

Karen had gone for a swim, along with three other guys, early in the morning. By a bizarre co-incidence, at that same moment, the guys fishing had their biggest luck of the entire time were at sea. They hooked a huge fish, fortunately not on the fishing line, which would have snapped easily, but on their improvised line which happened to be made of thick rope with a twisted piece of steel on the end that they’d bent to make a large hook. The line jerked with unbelievable force, and moments later they saw the fish jump from the water, thrashing its head violently in mid-air. It was huge. Several of the men yelled in excitement, and soon the entire boat ran to watch them fight the fish. It jumped and jumped, and each time some men cheered, others held their breath in nervousness. It was no game, they knew. This fish was big enough to feed the whole boat. Well. Landing this fish could mean the difference between life or death for many.
The fish ran side to side with unbelievable speed, and suddenly veered right towards where Karen and the other three men were swimming. They had been treading water, watching with excitement, and now looked surprised as the fish headed towards them. Karen screamed, but really, she was not in any danger. One of the men with her laughed. Another swam determinedly forward, apparently to position himself to try to grab or help land the fish in some way. The fish was making a terrible racket, splashing and flopping and floundering, slapping the water loudly with his tail in a way that echoed far away.
Just as the fish was getting close to where the one man had swam forward, the unthinkable happened. Out of absolutely nowhere, an unimaginably big set of jaws and white teeth just exploded upwards out of the ocean, snapping shut with a violent boom that was not only loud, but also startlingly deep in a way that made you feel the incredible mass and size of the jaws. The teeth continued upwards with their momentum, completely removing the entire back half of the fish. It was just gone. As the teeth continued upwards, they were followed by the rest of a massive Tiger Shark, swimming so fast that two-thirds of its body came out of the water before falling back in with a deep, resonating boom. A huge splash wave crashed over all of us in the boat watching.
Salt water drenched my eyes. I was blinded and wiped my eyes frantically.
“KAREN!!!” I screamed hysterically, trying to see. “KAREN!!!”
When my vision cleared, I saw four figures swimming frantically toward the boat. The third from the front was Karen. The last was the man who had swam further out to grab the fish.
“HURRY!” I screamed, “KAREN! FASTER!” I looked around frantically, looking for some sign of the shark, which had disappeared completely. Right beside Karen floated the front half of the fish, rolled sideways with blank unseeing eyes. Blood poured from the severed fish, and the water all around Karen was churned red.
“GET AWAY FROM THE FISH!” I screamed. Several others were yelling similar things; it just looked terrifying to see all that blood with people in it and a shark around. Karen was slowing slightly, tiring. Her eyes looked toward the boat and found mine. She stared in wordless terror, her eyes begging me for shelter. I prayed against hope for the shark not to re-appear.
It re-appeared.
In exactly the same way. Only this time, the back half of the man swimming behind Karen is what it seized and removed as it came bursting out of the water. The jaws appeared, and the same boom, and his legs were gone, just gone. The shark crashed back down, knocking Karen dramatically towards us essentially on the crest of the wave. I reached way over, grabbing her hand, and three or four men grabbed my legs, pulling us both back in. She and I stood back up in the boat, looking over the railing, dripping.
Everything was calm. The rope had been broken and they pulled it in. The half of the fish and the half of the man floated calmly, bobbing. Some people reached out with oars to try to retrieve both, but they were out of reach. Both slowly sunk into the sea.
Karen cried and cried. I tried to comfort her. “Craig, I just want to go home! I just want to go home!” she wailed, crying.
“We will, baby, we will,” I assured her.
“No, we won’t! We’re all going to die out here. We’re all going to fucking die out here.”
“No, Karen, we’re going to go home. We’re going to make it.”

After about an hour, her sobs subsided. And over the next hour, a strange calm came over her. She relaxed, slept for a bit, and returned to herself. She seemed eerily in possession of herself and lucid.
“I see it all now,” she said softly to me.
“Hmmm?” I said.
“It’s just a challenge. It doesn’t mean anything. It’s a test.”
“What do you mean?” She was talking kind of crazy, but she seemed totally calm and lucid.
“It’s not Jason’s fault,” she said, referring to the boy on whom she’d focused such blame and hate. “It’s not his fault. It’s not the shark’s fault. It just is.”
“I don’t understand, Karen, what do you mean?”
“It’s all the same. It’s just a test. Can you survive. Can you swim, can you live. Why blame Jason, why blame the shark. Everyone and everything just does what they do. And what does morality have to do with it, or with anything? What morality is there out in that salt water? You either survive or you don’t. You either float or you sink.”
I started to understand.
She continued, “I don’t know why I didn’t see it before. My whole fucking prissy life, so worried about this rule and that, and what would this person think and what would that person think.”
She actually smiled. She looked at me. “We’re going to survive this, baby. You and me. We’re the lucky ones. I’m going to make it. I’m going to make us survive. I’m so happy. I want to live. I want us to live. Everything else is meaningless. I love you, baby.” She hugged me furiously.
After that, she was fine.
Just fine. She saw it all, and had no hang-ups, no remorse. She even started to enjoy it. She loved life. She loved all the sex. She loved all the men. She loved it.

Day 10

Today they got inside.
Karen was working lying on her back completely naked on a raised table-like area in the stern, having men walk up one by one beside her and putting their cock in her mouth as she turned to the side. Lately, she had taken to working completely naked, and indeed, spending most of the day naked. Her all-over body tan was reaching perfection, and that healthy, toned, taut goddess’ body just shined in the drab environs of our boat, keeping everyone in a constant state of partial arousal. It was very good for business. As she worked with her mouth on one guy, I spied one ambitious young man begin to caress her thigh as he waited his turn, jerking himself with his other hand. Karen didn’t notice or didn’t mind she stayed focused on the cock in her mouth that was nearing ejaculation.
After this initial success, I watched as he boldly began moving his caress higher and higher on her thigh. Soon it was obvious where he was headed, and I almost stepped forward. It was one thing to have her mouth used and open to so many, but her pussy was sacred, it was mine, I thought fleetingly. But, somehow, my feet wouldn’t work. I had grown so accustomed to being passive, I just couldn’t assert myself into the scene. His fingers grazed her labia, and she reacted, lifting her head and looking down with her eyes, but not releasing the cock in her mouth, whose owner seemed obviously about to climax.
The bold young man now began caressing her labia directly, and it was obvious that actually, already, before he’d touched her, she was quite wet. Now, he began spreading this moisture around, running his finger rapidly up and down between her lips. She again lifted up her head and looked down, but seemed reluctant to interrupt her ministrations on the man in her mouth, as he was so close to delivering her moist payoff. Also, her main oral customer seemed very excited by the goings-on; he stared at her pussy getting lightly fingered and seemed to rise towards orgasm. Karen seemed to note this, and spread her thighs further, in an incredibly sexy way, enhancing the show.
Further emboldened, the young man took her lack of objection and her pelvic motion as a green light, and tilted his hand out, pointing two fingers and beginning to insert the tips of them into my wife’s vagina. She flinched, and had an angry look. He head popped off the cock, though she continued to stroke it, and she said sharply, “Stop right there. That’s off limi- “ She stopped suddenly because at that moment a blast of semen hit her squarely in the cheek, splattering loudly and ricocheting onto her shoulder, her hair, the floor.
“No!!” She shrieked, and jerked her head rapidly to the side, engulfing the end of his cock quickly as a second spurt surged partly on her face and lips, partly into her mouth. “mmm” she said, eyes bulging, as she rhythmically began swallowing, taking his long load.
All this time, while the young man had hesitated for a second, he saw his opening, and plunged his fingers deeply into her, working them in and out. Karen still had her mouth around the ejaculating cock; he had caught her in her best moment, her most receptive moment of ecstasy as she joyfully received her wet reward in her mouth. She made her usual groans of pleasure, but they had a different ring to them. She spread her thighs more widely, placing her feet on the surface and lifting up her pelvis into his fingers, now groaning loudly.
The crowd loved it. And even in her state of distraction and excitement, with her radar, I could tell she noticed. Her eyes flicked around at all the men getting unbearably excited seeing her pussy open and occupied. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head. A man standing beside the first had been jerking himself slowly, but now, staring at her wide open pussy as she humped up into the other mans’ fingers, he jerked in a frenzied way and started coming. Karen, however, had been watching him carefully, and right as the first man finished his very last spurts, she smoothly transitioned to the new cock, taking the head between her lips just as the first spray was about to launch.
The young man with his fingers in her pussy, he wasted no time. He maneuvered himself between her legs, and while still fingering her vagina, took his good size cock and held it over her pussy, and began slapping it rhythmically against her clitoris area. It hit with repeated, heavy thuds, and I could see Karen reacting even as she was busy receiving the second load. She moaned loudly, and all the men around her seemed to all groan at the same time. This again she noticed, and spied a third man about to have an orgasm. She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling it from his cock; stopping him from jerking off. He looked at her confused, but she firmly held his hand, not letting him touch himself.
After a few moments, the cock in her mouth had finished its deposit, and she pulled her lips off with an audible ‘pop’, and looked at the man whose hand she still held with an incredibly sexy, inviting stare. “Okay, baby, now you can come. Thanks for waiting for me...”
She engulfed his cock in one motion completely, and he was instantly, instantly ejaculating. I had never seen her receive so many ejaculatory loads in rapid succession, with virtually no break in her swallowing. She was in heaven.
At this point, the man between her legs obviously made up his mind. He pulled out his fingers, retracted his hips slightly, and pushed his cock down with his hand to aim the tip right at her pussy opening. I shivered. This was it. Either I step in now and do something, or my wife was certainly going to get the second, and likely many more, cock of her life inside her pussy walls. This was going too far, I decided. Sure she could take fluid by mouth, but this had no purpose. This was unnecessary. Her pussy was mine, and should belong to her husband. Exclusively.
I stood up and started to make my way over, determined to at least pause this so we could think, talk it over. But, just at that moment, there was kind of a crush going on, as every single man in the boat wanted to watch this insertion about to occur. Several guys shouldered their way in front of me, craning their necks. And I pushed, but could not get around the mass of people. I couldn’t even see.
At last, I lifted up on my tiptoes and was able to see around the people in front of me. At that moment, the man’s cock head was just spreading her wet lips open. It was happening, I thought in a panic. “Stop!” I yelled, but no one could hear me as everyone was making a commotion. He didn’t stop. He didn’t want to. He wanted to go. He pushed, and I was helpless to stop him. He pushed, and I saw my wife’s lips, her recently shaved pussy lips, spreading open under the force of his assault, spreading wider until they completely surrounded the front part of his head. And then they yielded. Wide open, they allowed his head to push completely in. He paused for the briefest of moments as her labia closed around the back edge of his head, sealing him in, then he resume his forward pressure.
Inch by inch, his long shaft began to disappear into my wife. He was taking her. That sacred location, that opening that was only mine, ours, between my wife and me, was being invaded. By some foreigner. His cock was so foreign, with a different shape, different, larger size, different veins and color. I was struck by outrage that this unfamiliar invader had no business being in that ever-so-familiar pussy. But he didn’t mind. He didn’t care how it might offend my sensibilities. He wanted it. And so did she. Shit. I could only watch as he took what he wanted. He wanted his cock in that pussy, and he pushed it in, inch by inch. As it disappeared deep into my wife’s belly, so did my last feeling of ownership of my wife, of jurisdiction over her body. It was gone.
Fully inserted, balls deep in my wife, the young man looked deliriously happy. By this time, Karen had finished swallowing the third ejaculation, and looked down at the man inside her in shock. He began pumping in and out of her in long strokes, and I saw it. Her face. Her eyes fluttered and her head fell back slightly, and her mouth opened. “ohhhhhhh” she moaned. He got more excited and started pumping faster. She reacted in pleasure, but a saw a thought cross her mind. “You’ll come in my mouth, right?” she said to him, her words kind of syncopated by the vibrations of the pumping he was giving her.
“Hmm?” he said, not looking up, focused on pounding her pussy.
“You’ll come in my mouth,” she said, this time more forcefully. “Right?”
He looked up at her. She gave him an imposing stare.
“Yes, yes, okay, okay….I will…I promise…unnnnnh”
“Just pull out and come around to the side when you’re ready, okay?”
“Okay…fuck…fuck.. I think I’m ready… fuck..”
“NOW!!, come up here.”
He reluctantly pulled his cock out and hurried to the side of her head, jerking his cock. She just placed her lips around the very tip, engulfing his peephole opening, and waited as he jerked his own shaft. “Yes…yes…YESSSSS!” He began coming, and his whole cock and balls visibly pulsed under high internal pressure, as Karen’s cheeks bulged and she swallowed quickly and rhythmically. Between her legs, a small shoving match began between men, jockeying for position with each other with one hand as they each held their own erections in the other. One man won out, getting in between Karen’s legs, and he entered her smoothly and immediately as Karen still drank from the previous cock.

It continued for hours. But now, each man partook of her pussy for at least a few moments before moving up and spraying in her mouth. Some men never got the chance, because they were too excited by watching Karen’s hot naked body, splayed on her back, legs apart getting fucked that they just couldn’t wait. Karen LOVED that. Each time a man was about to come, she always sensed it. Her attention was closely attuned to each man in the circle around her.
At one point she pointed to a man in the second row and said, “You! Yes you, come here, baby, wait, don’t do it yet. Come here, baby. Let him through. Let him through! Thank you. Come on, right here next to me.” He shuffled up, a look of overwhelming excitement on his face, and immediately began coming. One spurt landed on her belly before she got her mouth around him. While continuing to suck him, her hand felt around blindly on her skin, finding the smear of semen, and wiping it onto her finger, saving it for later, after he finished.
She got so many extra, ‘effortless’ donations this way, not even touching the men, but just receiving the sperm at the last minute as they could no longer contain their excitement at watching her get fucked. I’ve never seen her so happy.
I could not stop watching. I just took my cock out like all the other men, and jerked on it, unbearably excited by Karen’s unbelievably perfect, tanned body, her spread legs and toes that flexed involuntarily as she wrapped her legs around man after man.

Day 11

The next day, we met the other lifeboat. At first light, it was just there; seemingly appeared from nowhere in the night. Only two hundred yards away. Slowly, over an hour or two, we paddled lethargically towards each other, and then tied together.
As we got closer, everyone craned to see into the other lifeboat. How many people were there? How many had survived. Each man had some friend or many friends they were searching for among the distant faces in the other boat.
It was definitely more sparsely populated. Maybe twenty men? And…and…as we got closer, I stared at the stern, where some unusual commotion was happening, but I couldn’t quite make it out. As we got closer, I saw it was a man standing, and a person on their knees in front of him. A….woman? I realized with a shock, all at once. It was Agnes. Our friend and colleague, the researcher lady with the coke bottle glasses. But her glasses were gone, perhaps lost at sea. She was on her knees, in front of a man I recognized as the engine room captain. He had his pants down around his ankles, and her lips were around his erection, bobbing up and down energetically. Her unkempt white hair bounced and fluttered in the wind. Behind the engine room captain, two men stood behind him, waiting.

Agnes was not happy to see us. At first, she had been delighted, seeing a boat full of sixty men. And then she saw Karen. The much younger, much more attractive, much sexier and stronger-looking Karen. Her face fell, and she looked worried. Scared, even.
Within a minute of the start of their first conversation, Agnes tried to assert some authority over Karen, but Karen would have none of that. Agnes warned Karen to stay away from the men in “her boat”, but Karen just laughed, and then stood up menacingly over Agnes. Agnes immediately cowered and retreated to a corner of the boat. Karen was taller, fitter, and so much stronger-looking. Really, Karen was by now easily the strongest-looking person on either boat.
With the additional stills and fishing supplies, our ration size definitely increased. This was a plus, but still the amounts were nowhere near subsistence levels. But, it did make me feel like we’d last significantly longer; that the inevitable would be substantially delayed. Plus, with the extra twenty men, none of whom had experienced Karen before, she would do great, I knew. Sure enough, the twenty newcomers practically rioted as soon as Karen came on-board their boat the first time. She was busy, working as fast and efficiently as she could all morning, while Agnes just sat sullenly and hungrily in the bow.

Late that night, Karen cuddled up to me feeling obviously terrific. She was energetic and bouncy and on some kind of sugar high. I wrapped my hand around her, and grabbed her breast from the other side. She looked a bit unhappy about this, but let it be. My cock got hard almost immediately. She looked down at it, bored.
“Karen, rub it a little, please?”
“Honey, please, not now, okay? It’s been a long day of that stuff.”
“Just for a minute?”
She was silent for a moment, then sighed. “Okay, okay, just a minute.”
Without much enthusiasm, she put her hand on my cock and rubbed me through the material of my pants. It was overwhelmingly exciting. I continued to grab her boob, and felt myself beginning to rise toward orgasm quickly. I quickly devised a plan to try to totally conceal my excitement so I could come without Karen being able to sense it was coming. I put on my poker face, but inside, I was surging and surging. Inexplicably, her hand began to slow. And slow, and then, it slipped off and down onto the bench. I looked at her face, perplexed.
She was asleep. Her head leaned over onto my shoulder and she dozed.
I almost yelled. Partly in frustration and partly to wake her up. Then, I just sighed. I leaned my head onto her head and held her. Eventually, I fell asleep.

In my dream, Karen was fiddling with my zipper. She got it open, and then, magically, deliciously, her hand was feeling around inside my shorts, seeking my cock. She found it and pulled it, half-erect but rapidly hardening, out the opening. Every touch of her fingers on my bare skin was magic. Unnnnnh.
Her hand felt very wet, and I looked down and realized it was not her hand at all somehow it had changed to her mouth, and I was now rock hard as she bobbed on my cock. It was exquisite. Actually, much better than I ever remember.
I started, and opened my eyes. I looked in my lap, and saw, incredibly, that it was real. Karen was blowing me. It was dead in the middle of night, and everyone was asleep, and she was blowing me. I was mystified but indescribably thrilled. I couldn’t figure out what had made her change her mind. Plus, her skills were simply mind-boggling. The sensation of simultaneous wetness plus firm sucking plus gentle play of lips played against a counterpoint of her two hands, tickling and massaging, now my balls, now the shaft. I was frankly amazed and wondered how it was possible she had learned so much so fast.
Something heavy moved against my arm, which had fallen completely asleep so I could feel no sensation from it and I looked over reflexively. It was Karen. My arm was draped around her sleeping form. What???? Shocked, I grabbed the hair of the head in my lap and pulled it upwards and outwards. The face gazed placidly up at me. It was Agnes. She gave me a smile which I can only describe as incredibly sexy. I had never really felt any attraction to Agnes, but she, somehow, amazingly, knew just how to smile in a way that made you want to whip your cock out and shove it in her. I was utterly flummoxed and confused.
She slowly raised one finger to her lips and very quietly went, “shhhhhh” and glanced over at Karen’s sleeping form.
“Agnes, go away!” I hissed. “What the fuck are you doing?”
In response, she reached up and took my cock between the fingers and thumb of her right hand.
“Stop it!” I hissed again. “Look, go away, okay, I’m not intereste-“ The sentence caught completely in my throat. Not another sound came out. Because, at that moment, Anges started moving her hand.
She was a maestro. Even just with her two fingers and thumb, it was indescribable magic on my cock. I was stunned beyond words. She knew immediately I’d lost all resistance, and she smiled. And the smile was so fucking sexy. She whispered ever so softly, looking in my eyes while giving me the greatest sensations I’d ever felt on my bare cock with her fingers and thumb, “Hi Craig. This is going to be the best orgasm of your life. You’re going to spray like you’ve never sprayed before. You’re going to reach down deep and feel it begin from deep inside your balls. You can feel it, even now, all that fluid, pooled up, so aching to escape and come rushing out this cock. You’re going to make deep, long, heavy squirts that start slow and then gather a fullness around them until you can’t believe the heaviness of the squirt. And these squirts are going to be so, so pleasurable, coming from the center of your balls, as your shaft’s swollenness makes it radiate pleasure from every part.”
She paused for the briefest of seconds as her tongue flicked expertly out to instantly gather a large drop that had been hanging from the tip of my cock. Then, in a flash, she was back to whispering again. It was mesmerizing, hypnotic. Maybe literally hypnotic. I’d never felt quite like this. “And your head. Your head will be feeling the wet, wet tickling softness of my tongue so that when that huge squirt reaches it, it will feel like it opens wide, wide open to let that giant stream pass through. And they’ll just keep coming and coming and coming, long after you expect the spurts to end, they’ll keep coming, actually growing in strength and volume.
I instantly felt I could stand not another moment of this. I was barreling over the edge into orgasm. She knew. Instantly my cock was in her warm, soft, yet – what was it – kind of muscular mouth. It was doing something. Some ripply and strong yet soft undulation. Fuck fuck fuck. And then, I was coming. Oh, God was I coming. Exactly like she described. Exactly. Such unbelievably full squirts and so many; they just kept happening and happening.
The whole time, Agnes’ mouth was sealed around my shaft, her throat bobbing as she happily accepted every one of my large spurts. I was overwhelmed with the desire to pump as much fluid into her as I possibly could. It was so good. So incredibly good. She was right, I knew instantly. The best orgasm of my life. So much juice, it kept coming and coming.
At last, at long long last, it finally ended. I pumped my last squirt, and then my cock and balls lay still. She pulled her lips carefully and expertly off, keeping them tight to squeeze every last drop from inside and outside it.
And then she was gone. So quickly, in fact, that I had to blink. I looked side to side, and saw her, now several feet down the bench, kneeling in front of another man.
I was feeling drowsy and limp, but I mused on what had just happened. I was shocked, amazed. Yet a part of me was not surprised at all, I realized. Agnes, though not especially attractive, was always so smart and talented; always able to adapt to any situation or challenge with startling skill and creativity, which is why she’d been so successful as a researcher. As I drifted off to sleep, I drowsily saw that this is what had happened; she’d applied herself to this challenge; literally a life-and-death challenge of learning how to get as much sperm as possible from as many men as possible as frequently as possible, and, like always, she’d aced it. Wow. Just thinking of her and her skills I started to feel a fullness re-appearing in my cock. But, sleep won out.

DAY 12

Karen found out.
She pieced it together, and she found out. About Agnes’ subversive secret “tour’ of the men in the middle of the night. About my orgasm. She flew into a jealous rage, and every person on those boats was terrified. It was like she had become the queen bee of the ship, and we had crossed the queen. Everyone kind of weakly avoided her gaze and studied their shoes.
Now, I saw it was as jealous rage, and we’re sure of that much. But none of us on the boat really understood exactly which of many possible species of jealous rage that it was. Was she enraged that her husband had received sexual pleasure from another woman? Was she angry that she had a rival collecting sperm on her boat, taking precious calories from her ‘flock’? Was she insulted that Agnes dared to do this right under her nose, literally, to her husband, showing her total disrespect? Was she jealous that so many men, all her men, who had been sexually fixated on her and her alone, had had orgasms with a different female? No one knew. I don’t think Karen herself knew. But we all knew one thing for sure: she was fucking pissed.
It all started early in the morning at the start of breakfast, when Andy, a young man who was one of her favorites and most regular, productive sources, said “No thanks.” No thanks. Karen was shocked and mystified.

“What? What did you say?”
“No thanks,” he repeated.
“Are you feeling okay?
“I’m fine.”
“You’re not weak or sick?”
“Nope,” he said drowsily. He showed her the disinterest and ambivalence that ONLY a guy who fairly recently had orgasmed could muster in front of a naked, resplendent hot woman like Karen. She sat back on her heels, still on her knees, staring at him, trying to make sense of it. She looked fucking fantastic.
After a moment’s thought, she suddenly reached both hands under her breasts, and began caressing them, hefting their weight in each hand, then reaching her index fingers and thumbs up to lightly pinch the nipples, which got very hard. She slid the two hands further inwards, crossing them over each other so each hand now grabbed the opposite breast, and squeezed her shoulders in so her breasts were lifted up and toward each other. It was incredibly sexy. One hand slipped upwards, releasing the breast, and she slowly slithered it up her chest, smiling seductively at him, extending her finger until it reached her lips. She slowly and sensually opened her full, soft lips and licked her finger, then took it slowly, slowly into her mouth, settling her lips around it, then sucking gently up and down while staring into Andy’s eyes. I had no idea where she had learned this, but in the last few days she had transformed herself from a prim and conservative wife into the most sexually fluent goddess I had ever seen.
Pulling her finger out for a moment, in a husky whisper, she said, “Look at my mouth, baby…look how wet and soft it is in here…” she extended her tongue just slightly out of her mouth as her lips opened slightly just enough to be devastatingly sexy. Unnngh. “Can’t you imagine your hard cock in here? I’ll lick you and suck you, and give you everything you want, just like you like it. Don’t you want to do that?” she purred in an incredibly feminine and arousing voice.
“No thanks.”
“WHAT!!” Karen leaped to her feet. “What the fuck is going on?”
He looked up at her nervously.
“Why don’t you want me? What’s going on? What happened?”
“Ummm…” Andy withered under the ferocity of her stare, “well…it’s because…” He hesitated. His eyes darted for a second over to Agnes and then back at Karen.
Karen’s head whipped around in the direction of his glance and glared at Agnes. Understanding dawned on her. Her eyes narrowed. Agnes subconsciously took a nervous step backward. Karen whipped her head back to Andy.
“When?” she demanded.
“When what?” he said weakly.
“When did she make you come?”
“um…maybe an hour ago?”
“FUCKKKK!” She yelled at him. “NO! Okay, NO! Got it?”
He nodded emphatically.
She continued, “You do not put that cock in her mouth, understand?”
He nodded again.
She stared at him ominously for another moment, then rather abruptly seemed to calm down. She reached out and touched his neck on both sides lightly with her hands and then suddenly kissed him full on the mouth, softly and sensually and hungrily. After she broke off the kiss, he stared into her face, and she smiled lovingly at him. She spoke so softly it was almost a whisper, “Any time you want to come, I’ll do it for you, baby, okay? Any time. I will take such good care of your cock. Come to me, okay?”
He nodded, happily.
“You’ll come to me right?”
He nodded again.
“You won’t put your dick in her, right?”
He shook his head.
“Not in her mouth, not in her pussy, not in her hand?”
He shook his head emphatically.
“Good boy.” She kissed him on the forehead, then turned and strode quickly over to Agnes.
The closer Karen got, the more Agnes cowered backwards until she was practically supine against the side wall. As Karen approached, Agnes began speaking faster and faster, “I’m so so sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I…I… shouldn’t have done it. I…was just so thirsty, but, but, but it was a mistake. A mistake, I know I know, Karen Karen, wait. Wait.”
By this point Karen was directly in her face, and just stood over her, her body language menacing.
“My mistake! My mistake! Karen, I won’t do it again, I promise, I promise!”
Her utter subjugation seemed to calm Karen a bit, taking some wind out of her. She glared at Agnes cowering below her. Then she had a thought.
“Was it just Andy?”
Agnes’ face, which had been looking calmer, suddenly looked utterly terrified again. She stared at Karen silently, unsure what to say.
“Was there someone else, other than him?”
Agnes gave a scared nod.
“YES??? Who else? How many? Who?” Karen demanded.
Agnes made a gesture which seemed to indicate she really didn’t know how many or who.
Karen whirled around and addressed the whole boat, which had all been watching with rapt attention.
“Who did it? Who gave it to HER last night?” She demanded of the crowd, pointing at Agnes. Her head turned searchingly around looking at each man in turn.
She glared at a man near her intensely, and he stared at her, then slowly, hesitatingly, raised his hand.
“Fuck!” Karen yelled. “Who else?”
One by one, men all over the boat started raising their hands. Karen stepped back and surveyed around in dismay. Soon about twenty five men were raising their hands. Karen looked like she might have a fit. “Fuck fuck fuck! All of you?”
She continued to scan the men with raised hands one by one, with each one getting more agitated. “Terence?!” she said to one, “you too?” disbelievingly. He nodded contritely.
The men on either side of me had their hands raised, but I kept mine at my sides. As she scanned she looked at the man on my left, then skipped over me and glared at the man on my right. She was about to turn to the next bench, when she froze. Slowly, her gaze came back to me. I think I must have had a strange look on my face and she stared searchingly at my face. At first with the same angry look, but then, confused, and as she continued to stare at my expression, I think she started to read me. Her angry look melted, and she looked scared. Then terrified. All her dominating self-composure had melted away almost instantly, and she just looked at me searchingly and terrified.
“Craig?” she asked questioningly, scared, seemingly on the verge of tears. “Honey?”
I had no idea what to say.
She came to me. “It’s not true, is it? Is it baby? Is it?”
Still I said nothing.
“Did she? Did she touch you? Did she?”
I said nothing.
“Did she take you in her mouth? Did she?”
Silence.
“Did she make you come? Did you let her make you come in her mouth? Did you give her your sperm? Did you? Did you give her your sperm?”
She whipped her head around and looked at Agnes then back at me. “Did she take your sperm? Did that bitch take your fucking sperm? Did she?”
I nodded.
“Nooooo!” she wailed and instantly broke into torrential tears. “Noooo!” She bent over, burying her face into her arms, crouching. “How could you! How could you! No!”
She stopped for a moment and stared up at me with the most devastated, terrified look, then abruptly jumped up and ran, ran away up to the very front of the boat, crawling under the covered part of the bow, wailing loudly. She huddled in the darkened shade there, out of sight, and began crying loudly in heavy wet sobs. It was heart-rending. I sat down, stunned, and stared at the floor, listening as her pained cries burned my ears.
I looked up, and saw Agnes, now lifting herself from her cowed position, stand up and stare over at the bow, where Karen had sequestered herself, staring, stunned. She watched, listening to Karen wail, out of sight under the bow. Gradually, Agnes’ body relaxed and she leaned back against the wall. She looked around. A tall young man was standing beside her; he was also looking over at the bow, listening to Karen’s cries. Agnes suddenly dropped to her knees and began to unzip the young man’s pants. He looked down in surprise at the woman at his feet, as she reached into his zipper, and then, abruptly, her shoved her roughly away with both hands, pushing her off her knees sideways. She fell over hard and landed on her palms and elbows on the floor.

DAY 13

We made up the next day. Karen approached me, and when I looked up at her nervously, I saw on her face that same preternatural calm that she’d had after the encounter with the shark. Calm.
“Karen, I’m so so sorry,” I began.
“It’s okay.”
“No, it’s not. I’m sorry, really sorry.”
She looked at my face affectionately and touched her palm to my cheek. “Thank you for being sorry, baby, but you don’t have to be. I see that. Of course. After everything that’s happened. How silly is it for you to be sorry about that.”
She seemed to really mean it. I relaxed and hugged her.
She talked softly in my ear, still holding each other. “It’s okay. It’s nothing. All that matters is that we get home, okay?”
I nodded.
“About Agnes, I have to watch her carefully. She represents a danger to me, to us, okay? Every bit she takes hurts me, hurts us by the same amount, so I have to control her, limit her.” She was totally calm, and not the least bit angry. This was pure, intellectually-driven strategy. She continued, “I’m actually glad about what happened, since now she’s scared of me, and I have to keep that going, stay dominant over her, dominant over the whole boat really.”
She was brilliant. I kind of looked at her in awe. Could this be the same shy, conservative shrinking violet that I’d spend the last seven years with?
She got a serious look. “Honey, listen to me. The only reason I’m still a bit unhappy about what happened is that I want you to live. I want you strong, okay. I don’t want you to give up your liquid for anybody, okay? Not me, not Agnes, not jerking off in the corner…”
I flinched, and she felt it.
“Yes, I saw you,” she said gently. “It’s okay, baby, just…I don’t want you doing it anymore, okay?”
I nodded.
“No more orgasms at all, okay? Every one weakens you. Takes you away from me. I’ll drain everyone else. Weaken all the other men, if I have to. But not you. If they weaken and don’t make it, so be it. But you will not weaken, okay? No more orgasms at all, okay? Are we agreed?”
I nodded again.
“Thank you, baby, I love you.”

DAY 14

Karen.
Today I just watched Karen. I watched her and marveled. She’d really hit her stride; she’d found her rhythm, and it was awesome to watch. One could not watch and deny that she’d discovered her true gift.

She smiled widely and invitingly and the young man as he stepped forward. “Please, please, please, please, just like I told the last guy. It’s okay for you to put it in me for a while, but you have to pull out and come in my mouth, okay? Promise?” Don’t fuck this up, because I’ll remember. Okay? You’ll remember?”
The man standing over Karen nodded almost terrified. The truth is, she could probably kick his ass. She had grown really strong looking (in a relative way), healthy and tanned and vibrant, while all the men each day looked a little more deflated.
She then started her routine. She leaned back all the way onto her back on a bench, and lifted her feet, pointing her sexy bare toes, reaching down and grabbing her feet in both hands. Then, still holding her feet, she lifted her knees tightly together until they pressed against her breast. At this point, she’d pause, and stare the man in the eye, kind of licking her lips slightly. “Are you ready to fuck me?” she asked in the most devastatingly sexy voice.
At that moment, her shaved pussy was visible, tightly squeezed between her upraised thighs. Once she felt the man’s suspense had been sufficiently raised, slowly, achingly slowly, her knees would begin to part. As she still held her feet, she’d spread her knees, gradually sliding her hands up onto her shins and pulling her terrifically sexy legs apart until she was completely splayed open.
“Okay, baby, come fuck me.” She had mastered the look, the tone, something, that just made the man go crazy. Her ‘routine’ had kind of naturally developed, evolved. She tried many, many little things, little different gestures and body positions and movements, finding one by one the acts that seemed to most quickly generate the highest excitement level in her men. Gradually, over dozens and dozens and dozens of repetitions, she refined these into this ‘routine’, which seemed to get almost every guy to the point of ejaculation in the absolute shortest possible time. She had a few variations, and she rotated them by shifts (meals), so each guy saw something new. Weakened though I was, I couldn’t help but jerk off all day long, watching her, but without coming, per my promise to Karen. She was a goddess.
A few moments after the man leaned over and penetrated her, he seemed so excited he was shaking. She whispered in his ear, “Don’t forget, remember to come in my mouth, baby.” Then, seeing he was well on his way, she turned her attention upwards, where two erect dicks hung in the air above her on either side. She took each in one hand, and slowly milked them. She smiled so sexily at both of them as she got fucked. She made eye contact with the guy on her left, working is his dick slowly and gently with her hand, and said, “Are you ready, baby? Can you believe your dick is going to be in me next, doing just what he’s doing to me? Aren’t you going to love fucking me?”
She had found that proper preparation and teasing of the men in the “on-deck circle” had been a real breakthrough and just about cut her average time per ejaculation in half. As a result, she had really streamlined the process and went through the line shockingly quickly. She was very happy, as now she actually had lots of free time between “meals”, whereas before she had really spent most of the days “working”.
After about 45 seconds, the man between her legs was obviously getting close. She had developed a great radar for this, and whispered in his ear, “Okay, now’s the time baby, my mouth is aching for you. It’s going to feel soo good.” The man quickly lifted up and pulled out and shuffled around to her right side, and the man on her right moved up to stand behind her head, ready to move into the “on deck” left side position. The guy on her left side, sometimes they went straight in, sometimes they waited. This guy obviously could not wait. He immediately lined up and plunged it in her as soon as the space was vacant. She gave him a look, and said, “Jim, right?”
He nodded quickly.
“Okay, you know what to do; don’t come in my pussy, right?”
He nodded again, and was already pumping just as the other cock arrived into her mouth. He began ejaculating immediately, and she smiled around his cock as she swallowed rapidly. Every time, no matter how many times, whether early in the day or late at night, she always had that same smile around the cock as it sprayed its precious juice into her.

However, there were inevitably mistakes.
One young man, almost as soon as he put it in her pussy for the first time immediately starting rabbiting her frantically, grabbing her hips and pumping as fast as he could. I knew instantly he wasn’t going to make it to her mouth. She frantically started pushing on him, yelling, “No, baby, in my mouth! In my mouth!” But he was past hearing, and she felt his first spray inside her. Immediately she stopped pushing on him, intuitively knowing that if he extracted now, he’d spray all over the floor, which was the thing she hated more than all the world. So instead, she wrapped her legs around his hips tightly, and, I was surprised, she was not angry at all.
“Okay, okay, it’s okay,” she whispered soothingly in his ear as his whole body strained and flailed as she kept her sexy legs tightly around his hips, holding him deep, deep, inside her as he bucked about wildly, “You made a mistake. It’s okay, just go ahead and come. Just come, baby. It’s okay .” He continued pumping frantically, while she stayed locked around his pelvis, riding him with his cock embedded deep in her pussy. All the while, she continued cooing in his ear, “It’s okay, you made a mistake. Just relax. Just keep pumping it out. Put it all in me. Every drop. Good boy. Just relax.”
Gradually, he calmed down and finally flopped lifeless on her. She waited for a long, long moment, then gently nudged him. “Okay, now get up very slowly, okay? Nice and easy.” She reached both hands under her to under the spot where his cock entered her, trying to cup around it so no fluid could leak out. “Okay, pull it out – SLOWLY!” she almost shouted, and he froze rigidly. She then repeated softly, “slowly, okay?” He very slowly withdrew his hips and stood up, as she still cupped both hands over her pussy. “Yesss,” she purred, “very good. Good boy.”
She motioned with her head for him to come around to her side, and he shuffled obligingly sideways until his dripping wet cock was next to her mouth and she gently engulfed his whole softening cock then pulled back, repeating this a few times until it was completely dry. She smiled very warmly at him. “It’s okay, it’s okay. Just don’t let it happen again, right?”
He nodded very earnestly.
“Okay, good. Go sit down.”
As the young man moved swiftly to a seat, she tried to figure out what to do. Both hands were pinned on her pussy. Every time she tried to rotate or roll over, one hand would come off her pussy, and she’d look panicked like she was going to lose some. She craned her neck looking around. “Craig?” She said, searchingly.
“Craig? Can you help me?”
With a sense of foreboding, I stood up to see how she wanted me to help her.

“Craig? Honey?” She said again, craning her neck trying to find me.
“Right here, Karen.”
“Oh, thank god. Baby, can you help me, if I move my hands, I can feel it’ll all come poring out, but I can’t get up.”
I stared at her magnificent naked body. She had one hand in front clamped over her pussy, and one hand under her in back, clamped over her pussy form the other side. Her sexy legs were bent and her beautiful bare feet rested on top of the bench on which she lay. Her nipples were rock hard and her left breast was squished inwards slightly by her arm reaching into her crotch. The other breast rolled slightly outwards under gravity, but very firm. It was all I could do not to rip my pants off and plunge right into her. But boy, I thought, what could possibly piss her off more, with her trying so hard to hold in her precious liquid cargo. Hah.
“Okay…so….what can I do?”
“Um, can you try to push your hand over mine to keep it inside while I sit up?”
“Well, okay,” I said, “but then what? If you’re sitting on my hand how can you get it out?”
“Shit. You’re right. Well, maybe if I roll onto my front, it’ll flow out onto my hand and I can cup my hand and try to catch it?”
“Try?” It came out of my mouth involuntarily. It just surprised me so to hear her say that.
She giggled. “You’re right, baby, it’s taking an awfully big chance of dropping it, but I don’t know what else to do.” I had never known her to be so cavalier with a load of semen. She started pushing down with her lovely left leg, slowly turning herself over towards the right. “Okay, okay, can you put your hand over mine…OK, OK. No wait! Wait. Um… I can’t go any further, can you lift my leg and help me turn over?”
I awkwardly tried to grab her calf and lift. The calf felt so taught yet soft and sexy in my hand. God, her body was perfect. I now had a full-on painful erection in my pants. I lifted a bit more.
“NO!! no wait! Craig, stop!!”
I froze.
She said, shaken, “Oh man, that was close. It almost all came out. Just…just ease me back down. I have to think about this.”
I slowly lowered her, and she eased back onto her back, returning to her very first original position. I sat patiently watching her with my painful erection, just admiring her breasts and slender shoulders and calves and toes and frigging everything about her. She was just so sexy, holding both hands firmly over her pussy. Holding in the sperm. Somehow, the fact that she was filled with some other guy’s come no longer repulsed me. Partly, it was numbness, I’d just seen so much semen over and over and over in the last few days. But…I have to admit, there was more to it. My wife had metamorphosized into the most sexual person I’d ever seen. Every man on the boat was enslaved and enraptured by her, and I was no different. I was one of eighty men in love with her. Partly it was that she was the only strong one, that she looked so good and healthy and all that, but more, she just seemed so…superior. To all the men under her sexual spell, but especially superior to me. The one man whose sperm she wouldn’t take. The one man she wouldn’t satisfy. My erection ached and ached. I just stared at that pussy, under her hands, wanting it so desperately.
Karen followed my eyes and saw me staring at her pussy, as she continued to clamp her hands over it to hold the sperm in. She looked at my gaunt face, and wasting body. Her eyes wandered down to my pants, where she saw my erection painfully tenting out my shorts. Suddenly her face changed.
“Craig…” she said, so quietly, with a sweet, affectionate yet concerned look.
“Hmm?”
“Craig, come here, baby, come down and let me whisper in your ear.”
I briefly looked around; about half the men in the boat were watching, some with their erections out, others just tiredly curious. Self-consciously I leaned down to Karen’s face and turned my ear towards her.
“Baby,” she whispered, “Baby, I love you, please do something for me, okay?”
I nodded.
“Baby, you eat it, okay? Please, my love?”
I quickly lifted my head and turned towards her face so I could look in her eye. I paused…paused…and then shook my head tersely. “Mm-mm. No,” I said as quietly as I could.
She just smiled even broader and more sweetly. “Craig, honey…My love… don’t you love me?”
I nodded emphatically.
“You do, right? And…don’t you want to live? ….For me?”
I paused a long time, then nodded again.
She smiled so lovingly at me, so nurturingly for a long time, then kind of indicated with her head that I should bring my ear closer. I did, and she whispered in my ear, “Then do this for me.”
I acquiesced and nodded.
She hesitated, smiling, then continued, “Thank you baby. If you do it, and eat this, I’ll make you come, too, okay? I’ll swallow your sperm, just this one time.”
Now, I nodded much more emphatically.

Slowly, hesitantly, I kneeled between her widely spread legs. And first, I just looked. Her inner thighs were as perfect and feminine and sexy and soft-looking as I remember them. From before. From back before, back when we were just a married couple, just a husband looking at his wife’s inner thighs just like normal husbands do all over the world. They looked just the same. So familiar. It calmed me some, to know that though everything had changed, our lives had changed, our marriage had changed, Karen had changed; it calmed me to know that these thighs, these exquisite thighs had not changed. They were so very reassuringly familiar. I noted the familiar small birthmark where her left thigh met the underside of her knee. Further up, a saw the small, perfectly circular brown mole right at the edge of her vulva on the left side. That mole was also so familiar, so filled with memory.
Then, I saw something completely unfamiliar. Something foreign. Very foreign, not just in the sense of being unfamiliar, but in the sent of being ‘from elsewhere’ and decidedly not native. Not from around here.
Cream.
Her crack was completely, totally filled with it. It formed a solid white line, suspended between her lips, running all the way down her crack, over her anus and down between her butt cheeks. As she breathed and moved slightly, her crack ever so slightly squeezed and relaxed, making the cream ‘breathe’. It pushed ever so slightly outwards, then retreated slightly inwards between her folds.
It took my breath away. Partly, it just looked invasive. Like coming home and finding a burglar in your living room. An interloper. An invader. But, partly, it just looked sexy. Looked sexual. It screamed, “sex”, and as I looked, I felt it in my stomach and then…then…in my groin. In my cock. And the instant I thought about my cock, it awoke. Like a storm. A that instant, I felt blood rushing, screaming into my crotch, filling my shaft so, so suddenly. Oh man. I was so fucking hard so quickly.
And as my cock hardened in my pants, it felt squeezed by the material, and this squeeze was so pleasurable, and the pleasure, in turn, brought on that familiar rush of all-body sexual thrill. Brought on sexual thinking. And that thinking made the cream in my wife’s crack seem to cry out to me. I stared at it with my hardon pulsing, and the sight of that cream screamed at me. It screamed, “Your wife just got fucked! Your wife just got fucked!”
And it was foreign. “Another man! Not you. Your wife just got fucked by another man!” And the cream was there to prove it. It was beautiful. And, one more thing. Above all. Shocking, to me, it had the one quality I valued most in all the world:
It was wet.
I was now shaking, I was so excited. I had expected that I would be very hesitant about actually making contact, but I wasn’t. I was so turned on and desired that pussy on my mouth and that come on my mouth, and to my surprise, I just dove in. With joy.
I stuck my tongue out and plunged in. The indescribable delight of total, utter wetness merged with my cock’s pulsing and all-body sexual excitement. It was the complete experience. I lapped, all up and down the crack, swallowing and drinking and drinking and swallowing. Her labia were so unbearably soft and full and sexy and MOIST! It was everything I wanted in one place. My wife, my beautiful, feminine wife, wide open, giving up her most precious private parts. Giving them up to me. Second. After another man. After another man had left everything he wanted to leave there.
I licked and licked, then, as the crack was clean, plunged my tongue deeply into her vagina, with each tongue thrust trying to coax out more and more cream from deep inside her hidden private depths. Private depths that he had just as deeply invaded and made his deposit in my wife.
It only took a minute or two, and I stood up leaving her perfectly clean and feeling…good. That afterglow of having just swallowed moisture, like after taking our water ration. The moment that our days were built around, either anticipating or remembering it. I felt good.
Karen smiled at me with total happiness. “Time for you, baby,” she said warmly. She beckoned me up, and I took the standard position that dozens and dozens of men had that day, standing on her left side in front of her mouth. I unzipped and let my pants fall to my ankles, and my erection popped up rock-hard in her face. I could not believe how exciting it was to see my naked cock only inches from this beautiful woman’s face. It was almost surreal; that a desire so intense could be fulfilled. My mind wandered, thinking suddenly – this was what it was like! This is what all those dozens and dozens of men experienced, repeated hundreds of times. They all felt like I did right at this moment, holding their naked cocks in front of this beautiful face, disbelieving that they were about to get everything they could possibly want from her. I was no different. I was one of eighty.
Karen, following pure habit of repetition took me fully in her mouth in her standard manner, and began deliciously bobbing up and down on my cock. She was giving me pure heaven. Just like all those other men. The thought again careened through my brain. It had felt just like this to all those men, those rivals. That softness, the feminine wetness. The pleasure. She had given them all pleasure. Like this. I started coming. Karen smiled, her eyes glowing at me. She had the exact same rapturous look that was so familiar as she took a moist load from a man. Her face was the same. I shot and squirted and pumped my juice into her, so excited and happy to be one of those eighty men that got to do this that day.

Day 15

The next day is when I passed out. I was sitting a few feet away from where Karen was on her knees, and last thing I remember I was turning my head to see her ass, and then nothing. I woke up lying on the floor with Karen’s face over me crying, almost in hysterics. The men in ‘line’ had all sat down by that time, I saw, and she cradled my head in her lap. “Oh, God, Craig, you’re so weak. I’m so scared.” Her hair fell like a curtain around my face, and I looked into her face and felt like I was in heaven. “Baby, this is stupid. Just so, so stupid,” she was in the middle of saying when I passed out again.
As I came to, she had gone. I was lying alone on the floor. I was about to lift my head to look for her, but then I faded again. Then, she was kind of shaking me, jostling my head accidentally as she tried to, as gently as she could, I’m sure, approach me and ease her legs under my head so she could cradle it in her lap again. Again, I looked up into her beautiful face as her hair rained around me, deliriously happy. Literally. She had an odd expression with her mouth pursed, but smiling and with warm, warm, eyes, looking at me so lovingly. She ran her hands over the sides of my face and head, caressing me sweetly inside the private tent of her lovely hair cascading around me. I smiled, just in heaven. Slowly, she lowered her lips to mine in a delicate kiss, and I opened my lips to meet hers. And the kiss was magical; it sent a thrill through my whole body. And so, so ,so wet. An incredibly, incredibly wet kiss. And to me, in my thirst delirium, wetness and heaven were concepts so close to each other as to be almost indistinguishable. Wetness was all I wanted, all I thought about. My head gradually cleared, and still she held the kiss, open-mouthed, and..and..I swallowed. It was jarring because it felt like I had not swallowed in days. And there was an indefinable, unfamiliar taste in my mouth. Not bad. Far from it, because it was wet, and wetness and good were indistinguishable to me. Indisinguishable. As were dryness and bad.
And then it hit me. Sudden understanding. I tried to sit up, but I had not the strength, and she held me down easily with just the weight of her lips. And, oddly, I just relaxed. So what? I thought. It was sperm. It was someone’s semen she had just fed me mouth-to-mouth. So what? It was wet. What else mattered? It was deliciously, life-affirmingly wet. I loved it. I loved her. I just kissed and kissed her hungrily, putting my arms around her and loving every part of her and her wet lips. My angel. I swallowed again.
After that, she decided I needed serous care. All morning, she made me eat every load she got, whether it was deposited in her mouth or in her pussy. Towards evening, she started just letting the guys decide themselves. If they wanted to come in her pussy, then she let them, and then had me drink and lick it out. If they wanted to come in her mouth, she just swallowed it herself. Soon, I was…comfortable… with it. I got to put my tongue on her beautiful pussy, and that was reward itself. And, by the end of the day, I felt stronger. Noticeably stronger.

Day 16

All day, Karen had decided, we stuck to that pattern. And all day I grew stronger. I even decided to take a swim in the afternoon to cool off. Even after the shark incident, people soon went back to swimming again. Without the splashing and deadly attraction of the flopping fish, it was deemed quite safe. There were actually two shark experts on board and they both agreed. It was wonderful. Floating on my back, looking at the beautifully blue sky checked with wispy white clouds; I hadn’t felt so positive and happy since I could remember.
As I climbed back over the stern wall into the boat, I heard Karen’s voice, only a few benches away.
“You’re next, Duncan baby, are you ready for me, honey? Come around to my left, okay? Can you get around behind Jeremy? Good. C’mon. A little more forward…good, baby, good. Okay, put it in me…”
I looked and she was again on her back on the little table, surrounded by men. Her body looked just perfect, naked and magnificent, dark against the bleached surface. Her arms and legs were wrapped around a man faced away from me, pumping her, while her head was sideways sucking on a cock. Her breast bounced slightly with each thrust in the most delicious way. Her toned legs bent around the man’s hips, holding him in tightly, her ankles crossed behind him. Agnes was right beside her, on her knees. Three men stood before her, waiting for Karen. Three erections were out. Agnes had the middle cock in her mouth, and each cock on either side in her hand, working all three men slowly and sensually. All three were groaning in excitement, all had their eyes locked on Karen’s reclined form, watching her get fucked.
Agnes and Karen had come to an armistice, and worked out an arrangement where Agnes could be Karen’s “fluffer”, and get the men nice and ready so they came quickly once inside Karen. It actually was very effective, and the lines moved much, much quicker than either could accomplish alone. In return, Agnes got to of course keep all the pre-cum she got, and about every fifth or sixth guy, Karen would pull her mouth off moments before he came, moving to the side so Agnes could quickly wrap her lips around the tip and take the meal, while Karen licked his shaft and balls from the side.

The man between Karen’s legs was a tall, young guy with a long, arching thick cock that was pumping in long strokes in and out of her. But quickly, it was obvious he had only moments more to go.
“Ohhh, Goddd, oh god oh god….should I come in your mouth?”
“Ummmm…” Karen said, craning her neck around, “Is Craig back in the boat?”
“I’m right here, honey,” I said.
She turned her head up to look at me upside down and smiled. “Good, good, how was your swim, honey?”
The man fucking her interrupted. “Please, please! Where, where? Should I come in your mouth?”
Karen tuned quickly back to face him. “Oh! Sorry, sorry.” She smiled at him as he pistoned his cock into her faster and faster, the shocks traveling up her spine as his pelvis slapped into her between her wide open legs. She made a quick faux-pouty face at him. “Ohhhh noooo…poor baby, do you feel like you’re going to come?”
“Yess! Yess! Tell me! What should I do? Where should I spray it?”
“Anywhere you want,” she said with the broadest, most comforting smile.
“Your pussy! Your pussy! In your pussy. I want to come in your….your…ah…aaahhh…..aaaaahhhhhhh!” He thrust his pelvis dramatically forwards, pulling back with his hands under Karen’s knees, and held it in as deep inside her as he possibly could for a second or two, almost frozen and every muscle tense as he came, then quickly pumped out and back in, again holding it for a few seconds. He continued this odd pattern through his entire orgasm as Karen placidly lay on her back, gently urging him along, her incredibly sexy legs wrapped gently around his lower back.
“Ohhh, that’s a good boy…just pump it all in me..yes, yes…Put every drop inside me. Just come. Just come. Good boy, good.”
Gradually, like a steam engine de-pressurizing, his whole body slowed then relaxed.
“Okay, Craig, are you ready?” Karen said as the man stepped away. I dropped to my knees quickly and per her usual habit, she lifted her knees up and then rested her feet on my shoulders as I leaned in. A large dollop of cream had hit her inner right thigh and it began to ooze downwards. I quickly lunged forward with my tongue out and caught a point about an inch below it, flattening my tongue against her sweet, unfathomably soft sin of her inner thigh, and then licking firmly upwards in a long stroke until I reached the glob, then continued another two or three inches upwards to make sure I swept every bit of it onto the top side of my tongue.
Then, I went in. Her creamy crack was full. Oozing. I started at the very bottom, below her anus, pointing my tongue in and pressing in hard to form a good seal, then began sweeping upwards, over her dark pucker, catching the cream that had collected there and sweeping it upwards. As I reached the vagina, my tongue was full, so I pulled it up and out and into my mouth, swallowing a full wet satisfying mouthful that reminded me of the fist big lick of a melting ice cream cone, where you try to catch it all before it runs onto your hand.
Then, with freshened tongue, I went back down to her anus and started up again, passing over the vagina with my squeegee all the way up to her clit, by which time I had again a full tongue and again closed my mouth around it and swallowed. As I did, the tip of my tongue flicked her clit, and she let out a gentle sigh.
After the initial tidying up, I dove into her creaming vagina hole, a white circle, locking my lips around it to try to seal and suck out what I could. I pressed my tongue through and into it, and was rewarded by a sudden outflow of cream as my tongue displaced the volume inside.

I felt a hand touch my ass and slide down and up between my legs, grasping my package through my shorts.
“Let me help a bit,” I heard Agnes’ voice at my side as she squatted down beside me, her arm reaching back and under me. Turning her head up towards Karen’s face, she added, “Don’t worry, I won’t make him come. I can tell.” She began rubbing deliciously up and down my shaft through my shorts. I was again stunned at the skill of her fingers as pleasure flooded my entire groin area.
Karen did a partial sit-up, lifting her back up off the back then sitting back on her elbows as she watched me shoving my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy, trying to pull out every drop of the man she had called Duncan’s cum. Her eyes wandered to my face, watching my attentive and diligent licking as I looked back into her gaze, then I saw her eyes wander to my body, which by now was clearly stronger and less gaunt. “No…” she said in a drawn out slightly teasing voice. “Nooo…I think it’s okay.”
“Hmm?” Agnes said quizzically, glancing up at Karen.
“Hmm?” I said, though still licking earnestly as my eyes stared questioningly at Karen’s face.
She smiled at me knowingly, then said, “Nooo, I think it’s okay. He’s looking good. He’s been good. He had twenty-two…no, twenty three today, and I can already see the difference.” She reached both hands down to both cheeks and held my face affectionately as I licked and licked her pussy. She was even starting to react a bit, lifting up and pushing her pussy into my face. “Mmmmm…ohmmm” she said softly enjoying the sensation. “Mmmm…no, it’s okay, he’s been good. He’s a good boy…ooohhh…oooh…”
I stared intensely at her while licking firmly and quickly.

“He can come,” Karen said.

A shock ran through me.
“Really?” I asked, deliriously happy, but not yet believing.
Karen nodded and smiled, “Yes, you can, baby.”
“Really?” Agnes said, with a hopeful look on her face, “Can I…”
Karen looked over at her and nodded. “Yes, you can have it Agnes.”
A look of delight flashed over Agnes’ face. “Thank you! Oh, that’s so nice. Thank you, thank you,” she said as she quickly dropped to her knees and sat on the floor then began to slide under me. Her hand gently caressed the skin of my neck as she scooted under me on her butt and other hand. As her mouth passed next to my ear, she said softly, “Let’s make it a big one, okay?” I again marveled at how her voice rippled through my body, giving me goosebumps and making my balls feel fuller just from the sexy sound of her voice. She almost instantly had me out of my pants and engulfed in her, warm, soft, and incredibly talented mouth.
I looked back up at Karen while still licking deeply between her labia, still getting enough of a little bitter taste on each lick that I knew there was still more semen to coax out. She smiled lovingly at me. As Agnes unleashed all her tricks on my cock, my balls, with her mouth, her hands, I just stared at Karen, worshipping her as I rose towards orgasm. Worshipping this sexual goddess who ruled with such benign affection for all. Ruled over the whole boat, ruled over Agnes, ruled over me. I worshipped her. I loved her. I came.

Day 17

The helicopter came the next day. At first it was a flea on the horizon, and then, startlingly quickly, in what seemed like just a series of instantaneous flashes, the helicopter was over us, then we were near the towering side of a ship, then we were in a jet, then in a hotel, then, most jarringly, back in our kitchen. Alone. Karen and I.
She and I spent practically the entire first day home on stools around the granite island in the kitchen with a sink, turning the faucet on and off, watching that beautiful, pure, clear, cold water flow and tumble on command into the basin.
And while I expected Karen to be a completely changed woman, she didn’t. She wasn’t. She…refused. Once it was clear we were going to make it, going to survive, she took it all – all of it – and put it in a box, and sealed the lid and never again let it out. Put the goddess in a box.
We never talked about it. Not once. We just returned to our original lives. She was the same, conservative, slightly prudish young woman, with the same, slightly stuffy group of friends. Everything was exactly the same. Except her lips. I mean, they looked exactly the same, but they didn’t look the same. I stared at them. I stared and stared. Every time she ate. Every time she drank. Every time she was near me. I silently stared at those full, beautiful lips that had once known thirst.

THE END

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Re: Thirst--the entire story!!

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu May 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Wow!! I loved reading this!!! Thanks you so much for writing itvand sharing it. Yes, it was a little out there and you have to use your imagination a bit, but, wow, how hot and interesting. The thing is, starving people eat people when it's life or death. It thus is not too much of a stretch to imagine that a woman dying of thirst might perform oral sex ;) ...again and again... I actually wonder if such thing have really happened... I think I'll google it ;)
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri May 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Awesome read!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed May 31, 2017 2:44 am

good story , a very interesting subject,