the lady in red (atlanta roadtrip long i think)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
biwizard

the lady in red (atlanta roadtrip long i think)

Unread post by biwizard » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 am

With my business, Karen and I travel a lot. We do roadtrips to Atlanta, or Memphis and some times we fly, but mainly its in the Tahoe.
Back in 03 we had to run to Atlanta for some business. I have an internet business and a lot of our business is out of town. Any way Karen just loves to ride. So we left Mooresville down 77 to I85 and hit the road. We had not been on the road more than 30 minutes when Karen pulled her skirt up and starts playing with herself. I drive in the left hand lane and we begin passing trucks. Out from under the seat comes her favorute dildo. Into her wet pussy it goes. She begins to fuck herself in ernest as we pass a semi and the driver immediately speeds up. I slow down so it's not so hard on him and he justs hangs right there enjoying the view. Karen pulls her top open and out springs her tits. The semi is swering a little so iI figure he's jacking off. I mention this to Karen and she immediately sits up in the seat and turns toward my. O watch as she pulls her skirt off and she leans across the console and begins pulling my dick out of my pants and starts sucking me off. Now her ass is in the air showing her perfectly waxed pussy with the dildo sticking out of it.
As she sucks me I reach over her back and start fucking her with the dildo. Still the driver keeps pace with us. After about 10 minutes of this I started cumming and filled her mouth. She sat up and looked at the driver and opened her mouth. I thought he was gonna wreck. I told Karen we had messed with him enough and sped up.
Just as we crossed into Georgia, Karen told me she needed to pee, so as we came up to the rest area, Karen got dressed again and I pulled in. So did the driver. We parked in the car area and the semi pulls into one of those truck spaces.She jumped out and ran into the restroom. As i waited I look up and a tall young looking fellow is walking towards me. He walks up to the passenger door and I put the window down and he tells me how lucky I am to hae such a goodlooking and uninhibited wife. I mumbled something about how he had no idea as Karen returned.
I introduced her to Roy and she asked him did he enjoy the ride to here. He said it had been the best trip so far that he had ever taken. He stood around and then opened the door to let Karen get in. As she slid in she spread her legs to let him get a good look at her nice, waxed pussy. I swear I thouht his legs buckled a little bit. Karen smiled at him and turned to me and said, I believe he liked it even more now. She then went on to say that his jeans looked awful uncomfortable and would he like to sit down and relax a little bit. He said thanks and climbed into the back seat. He began to tell us some of his sories of being on he road, with getting flashed and other things but nothing compaerd to this. Karen then bent over grabbed her dildo from the floorboard and began sucking on it while looking at Roy dead in the eyes. She reached over the back seat and began to rub his dick through his jeans and there was an immediate reaction.
Karen told me she wanted to make this the best trip Roy had ever had. I asked Roy if there was a little privacy in his truck. He said he had a double sleeper with a hugh ed inside.
We made a loop around the rest area and drove to his truck. He opened the door and helped Karen get in. Of course she had no panties on and her bare ass and clean pussy was right in his face. He tentatively placed his hand on her ass and helped her in.
She wiggled around on his hand and helped him in (to her).
We all climbed up and Karen immediately went into the sleeper and started pulling off clothes. I handed hem a condom and he started shucking his clothes too. His dick wasn't much over 7 inches but it was as big around as a soda can.
Karen started sucking him and when completely hard she stretched the rubber over his dick and leaned back on the bed.
They fucked for 30 minutes with Karen cumming 7 or 8 times. I just sat and watched her as wave after wave rolled over her.
We exhanged numbers and hee promised to call us when ever he was back in the area.
We hit the road again and got into Atlanta about 7 pm. We stopped by the Varsity and got a couple chili dogs and a peach pie and headed on over to the Peachtree Plaza.
We checked into our room and Karen called roomservice and ordered some kind of lobster fondue and a bottle of wine. I retired to the bathroom to take a shower. Karen came in and joined me and we soaped each other up and she started going down on my rapidly swelling dick.
Soon there was a knock on the door and a call of ROOM SERVICE> Karen jumped out of the shower and looked thru the peep hole and came back and said there's a cute latin guy outside. I said I will wait in here and you go handle the room service.
I turned off the water and she turned off the lights as she walked out, leaving the door cracked open. She walked to the door , wet and with a towel just held up in front of her. She turned the handle and said come in. She backed away from the door as Julio pushed open the door. As he walked in he glanced up at Karen and right past her into the big mirror behind her. There in all her glory was her naked wet ass. He stammered a little wanting to know where to put the foor. She said put it on the bed. As she went to sign his ticket, Julio could not take his eyes off the mirror. aS SHE SIGNED THE TICKET SHE COMPLETELY DROPPED THE TOWEL AND now jULIO LOOKED AT her, and her wet, swollen waxed pussy, and tits and anything else he could look at. She just leaned over the coffee table and signed his check. As she straitened back up she noticed a nice bulge deveopling in his pants. Karen leaned back on the bed and with her knees apart asked him if there was anything she could help him with. No he starmmered, he had to get back to work.
Karen, obviously dissapointed, asked hime when his shift was over. Julio said about 11pm. Karen invited him back. Sure, sure he said and damn near flew out of the door.
We both laughed and with a renewed hardon I pushed Karen back on the bed and began to fuck her.
After several drinks and a whole bottle of wine we started getting ready for bed. It was almost midniht and we had given up on Julio.I had pushed her robe aprt and started licking on my prize until I found the gooey center. I started sucking on her clit until it stood up to attention. We hear a soft rap on the door. Karen looks out and sees Julio.
She lets him in and he sees me and begins appologizing saying he is in the wrong room.We assure him he is not and Karen lets the robe fall off and she is once again naked.
She walks over to Julio and starts rubbing his dick through his pants. It immediately started showing its potential. Karen reached thru his zipper and started pulling it out. It was a good thick 6 1/2 to 7 incehs and nicely thick. She wrapped her lips around it and started sucking and licking and cupping his balls. To his credit his had a handful of balls. She was already horny (always is) and flopped ownd on the bed and pulled hm to her. I just sat back and watched. It did not take too long for our latin friend to figure out where thesweet spot was and he began to throw it to her. The flipped over and Jaren got into a reverse cowgirl and smiled at me as I jacked off. Soon Julio was about to cum and in our haste and lust we forgot the condom. Karen jumped off and began to jack him. As his cum started to run out I ran over and swallowed his dick all the way to his nut sack. A look came over his g=face when he opened his eyes and saw it was me and not Karen, but his dick never got soft. We snoballed together and the Karen gave him a deep french kiss and pushed the remainder of his cum back into his mouth. Talk about a shock.
His dick still hadn't gone soft so Karen climbed back aboard and rode him until she came again. He got dressed to leave and Karen invited him back. He was a little red faced as he left and we figured that was the end of him.
The next day as I took care of my business , Karen lounged around the pool in a bikini the barely covered anything. She told me when I got back she was extremely horny from all the looks she got from the guys around the pool, and evidently caused some erection problems too. She was finally asked to leave after a few women complained about her skimpy suit.
She went back upstairs and arranged for a massage and during that she took advantage of a Ga Tech student working his was thru college. She said as he massged her back and legs she spread her legs to let him see her naked pussy. He rubbed oil all over her and she let him slip between her ass down to her pussy lips and moaned. When she turned over she removed the towel from her front and there were her tits and pussy. He wasted no time in begining to massage her all over again. As he rubber her lower stomach and down towards her pubic area she once again spread her legs and by this time her pussy lips were already wet. She turned her head to the side and noticed a hugh hardon beneath his shorts. She reached over and began rubbing him. He did not stop her so she pulled him closer and began gnawing on is hardon thru his shorts. He calmly said mam if you don't stop hat I am afraid I might lose my job.
Karen told him to remove his pants, which he did.Karen just loves YOUNG dick. She says it gets so HARD for SO LONG. He mounted her right there on the massage table and fucked her thru several orgasms. He was young and when he said he was about to cum she told him to fill her up.
HE DID. My goodness, when I got to the room she pushed my back on the bed and straddled my face. I could smell SEX. I licked and out flooded this young kids cum, not more than 30 minutes after he left it there. Evidently young tech students dont get much pussy and he left a hugh cream pie.
After we fucked and showered we went downtown to get something to eat.Karen dressed as always, sluttily. She wore a lace off the shoulder top and a black kilt. No bra No panties.
We arrived at Ruths Chris steak house and were immediatly seated. Our server was a young black male who couldnt keep his eyes off Karen. I mean her top was see thru and the skirt had fallen open way past her stocking tops.In fact if you looked hard enough at just the right time you could almost see the v formed at the crossed legs.We ate two very good steaks and our server was very attentive constantly staring at Karen's breasts and trying to see the rest of the way up her skirt. We left and Karen made sure to give the Valet a good look up her skirt as she got in the Tahoe. He shut the door with a big grin on his face.
We returned to our hotel and when we went in the conciege asked if we needed anything special before retiring for the night. Karen got a sly grin on her face but said nothing. As we walked away, I noticed him pick up the phone and call someone. I tought nothing of it until we got off the elevator and found Julio standing there with two bottles of wine and a big grin.
We went in drank a little too much wine and they began fooling around. Soon Karen had Julio's dick in her mouth as I watched. They eventually got naked and crawled on the bed.As they started to get involved with each other, there was a curious knock at the door. I opened the door and here stood a man I did not know. He said he met my wife at the pool earlier and she invited him up.Come to find out Karen got intrigued by this uy. Seems he was wearing a speedo and it looked like he had a squirrel in his trunks. They talked a little bit and she liked him so what the hell here he is. Karen looked up, Julio's dick firmly planted in her gushing pussy and said, The More the Merrier.
Roger, it seems is from Winston Salem in town on business. Roger began taking his clothes off..every body knew what was going on, no sense being shy. As he got down to his underwear I could see what gotten Karen's attention.Roger was 6'4" or 5" tall and maybe weighed 190. But he had the biggest dick I had ever seen on a white man. Semi erect he was every bit 11 inches long and at least 6 inches around with a had the size of a plum, a big plum. He looked at me and said, Karen told me you were bi. I nodded, looking at his dick. Well? Its gonna be my turn next get busy. I fell to my knees and began trying to fit this monster in my mouth. Couldn't do it. So I held it in two hands and began to lick it from top to bottom.
Julio was starting to cum and Karen wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her deeper and let hm cum. She said she was gonna need the lube for Roger. Julio finished and plopped doewn in the chair next to Roger. Roger walked over to my wife and flipped her over on all fours and began to push in. Slowly it went in, forcing out Julio's cum all around it. Karen grunted and pushed back. After about 5 minutes of trying to get in slowly, Roger was about 3/4 of the way in. Karen had already cum twice, and Roger grabbed her by the hips and pushed for all he was worth. Another couple inches dissapeared into her stretched pussy. Julio just watched in awe. I did too. As I looked at Julio his was starting to firm up again so I slid over in front of him and pulled his dick into my mouth. By now Karen was begginbg Roger to stop, no start, no stop, and so on. Another 5 minutes and he was buried all the way to his nuts in Karen's hot pussy. Then he began to really fuck her. 10 20 30 minutes they fucked. She came a dozen times, he flipped her over and put her legs over his shoulders and then really began pounding her. 30 MINUTES LATER kAREN SAID ENOUGH....
Roger said he was ready to cum. and he did. Jesus, there must have been a quart. Everytime he spasmed she jumped. Karen later told me it was likegetting hit with a whirlpool jet.
Julio came in my mouth and left. I guess he felt a little inadequate,Roger got dressed, we had a sip of wine together, swapped numbers and left. Karen climbed over my face and I got the cream pie of the century.
She too sore to fuck anymore that night in fact the ride home was spent with her sleeping and complaining of being sore. She said Roger was okay as a one time thing but her cervex was bruised and she would not be fucking him again.
Well this is long enough, I am sure you guys are getting bored with my stories, but I have several more, including a trip to Houston, Vegas, and the Overlokk in Charlotte for some dogging.
Let me know if interested.

hoselover
Prepubescent

Re: the lady in red (atlanta roadtrip long i think)

Unread post by hoselover » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:03 am

Love the trucker/road stories! That's how we first got started in hotwifing, which eventually led to swinging and cuck play. First time my wife had a truck driver watching her masturbate, she was hooked!