Ann has fun with a voyeur in the park.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Ann has fun with a voyeur in the park.

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:31 pm

It’s 9am Saturday morning and Ann and I were sitting at on the grass in a large park near our apartment letting our dog do some running around, on one side of the park there is a large playground for the kids to play. To the right of the playground you will find the soccer field and a couple baseball diamonds and just passed that is an open grass field which is where you will find Ann and I. We sat there for a while enjoying her tea and my coffee while talking about what we were going to do that day. I was a very nice warm morning so Ann wore tight little white shorts and a black tank top with no bra or underwear as usual. I decided to play with our dog for a little bit just chasing him around and throwing a ball. Ann was laying there alone on the blanket enjoying the sun and the morning fresh air. She had pulled up the hem of her tank top to just below her breasts exposing her beautiful stomach.

A few minutes later I see a guy about 30 meters away sitting against a chain link fence intently watching Ann, then I realise his arm is moving and he is masturbating to the sight of my beautiful girlfriend. Where he was to Ann is separated by a small hill in the grass so all that Ann could see of him was probably just his head and maybe shoulders. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent her a txt to let her know of her voyeur. I didn’t want to scare him off so I figured sending her a txt from about 50 meters away would do. I wrote “don’t look up but you have a voyeur stroking himself on the other side of the fence to your left” Ann then wrote me back saying “sweet maybe I’ll help him out”. I thought to myself, guess I can’t go back to our blanket right away, and I’m not even sure if he knew I was even there. I see Ann looking up to the sky then moving around so that her feet were now towards her voyeur. She did look in his direction and saw him there and gave him a smile. He pretended not to see her and looked away but went right back to her as soon as she laid back down.

I sat down on a bench near one of the baseball diamonds with my dog beside me where I still a great view of Ann and her voyeur who was now standing on the other side of the fence still stroking his cock. And from where I was I could see that he had a fairly large one at that. Looked to be a good 8 to 9 inches for sure. Ann was txting me every so often asking what he was doing as she didn’t want to look up and scare him off. I was just writing her back to tell her that he was now standing as I see walking off. I erased what I had wrote and began telling her that he was leaving but then noticed that he was just going to the other side of the chain link fence, now on the same side of the fence as we are and he moved in a little closer to her. So I wrote her saying that he was now on this side of the fence and was only about 30 feet from her, If she was to look at him now she would see that he was masturbating to her. She wrote back that she could see him and that she was going to help him out a little.
Ann put her phone down beside her and lay there rubbing her hands on her stomach which was still exposed. She grabbed the hem of the tank top just below her breasts and started to raise it up a little now exposing the underside of her beautiful tits. His hand was now beating faster over his cock. Ann spread her legs a little more, she thought about removing her shorts but decided against it as we were in a public park and maybe not busy at that moment but it can get busy. Instead she reached under her top and started to massage her breasts. She could see him stroking himself and breathing heavily. She was enjoying giving him a show and the fact that she had this power over him. Watching this, I wanted to join the voyeur and start wanking myself to. Ann moved to her other breast and rubbed her stiff little nipples hard. She pulled her hand out from her shirt and rubbed down her stomach. Her shirt had risen above her breast which were now fully visible to her voyeur and everyone else for that matter. She let her hand slide into the waistband of her shorts, and her voyeur began furiously pumping his large dick. Ann could see his arm moving rapidly but could not see the size of his cock in his hand.

Ann shocked her voyeur and myself next by standing up and removing her top and walking towards him. He was now only about 30 feet away so it didn’t take Ann more than 4 seconds or so to be right beside him. He had tried to conceal his cock in his shirt by sliding it over it but Ann knew better than that. She asked him if he was enjoying watching her, and he said that she was very beautiful and that her body was as beautiful as she is. She then asked him to show her what he’s hiding under his shirt. He was reluctant and nervous but lifted his shirt over his still rigid pole, his face was red and his eyes looked scared. Ann asked “why is it so big and hard? Were you jacking off to me?” He looked at her in the eyes and started stroking his cock again with his right hand and said “I was and I am now” Ann sat down beside him and watched him stroke it for a few seconds before saying, “that is an amazing dick you have there, let me help you with that” as she grabbed it in her hand with her fingers barely wrapping around the full girth as she stroked it with long strokes applying a little more pressure when she reaches the head. “Your hand feels incredible around my big fat cock” “fuck my cock with your hand” he told her. Ann began stroking the fat head of his tool faster with shorter strokes. She could feel his cock swell in her hand as he was getting closer and closer to exploding in her hand. His head wen back as he leaned back on both his arms behind him. Ann bent down and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock as she continued to stroke him vigorously. Seconds after his cock entered her mouth he began to tell her that he was going to cum, Ann took him out of her mouth and stroked his pulsating cock with both of her hands, squeezing out every last drop of his hot cum running down his shaft and her hands. He looked at her and said “wow what an incredible morning, I’ve never In my wildest dreams would have thought this would ever happen.” Ann replied “ not what I thought I would be doing this morning at the park” Ann put her tank top back on as he pulled up his shorts, Ann gave his now softening cock on more quick stroke and squeeze before he concealed it in his shorts. He thanked her for the great wank and told her to give him a call some time and handed her his business card. He got up walked off to his bike that was tied up to a pole not too far from where we were laying.

I waited until he had rode off before joining Ann back at our blanket. Ann handed me his card and said he could be more fun. I looked at his card and saw that he was a realtor and his name is Leo. I asked Ann “more fun? What do you have in mind?” she said “well think of all the houses we could have some fun in with him.” I nodded and smiled in acceptance. She said he had an incredible cock and it was so hard for her not to fuck him right then and there in the park. But she loved the feeling of his thick rod pulsating in her hands as he came. “I can’t wait to play with that tool again” Ann said. I said “well lets go look at houses this weekend” She replied “now that’s a plan”

bruncouple
Trainable

Re: Ann has fun with a voyeur in the park.

Unread post by bruncouple » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:05 pm

great story. thanks.

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Re: Ann has fun with a voyeur in the park.

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 am

Thank you! :-)