The Key Party

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DooMyWife2
Virgin

The Key Party

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:54 pm

My wife, Brandie, and I, had been living a HOT Wife, sexual lifestyle for a little over ten years. At the time, Brandie was about 53 and I was about 46.

In the ten years that we had been sharing her with other men for sex, we had done literally a hundred, or more, threesomes, several small groups of 3-6 men with her being the only woman, we had played with men we knew, and many we didn't, at swingers clubs, bars, nightclubs, and adult book stores and theaters. We had also started hosting house parties at our home, and occasionally attending some others. We had a lot of sexual fun and variety. But, for all the experiences we had, every once in a while we stumbled upon something that my wife, Brandie, hadn't ever heard of. Such was the case one day, while she was surfing the Internet, looking to see who was having house parties in our area that we might want to go to.

We were in the living room, watching TV, while she was surfing on her laptop, when suddenly Brandie looked over at me, sitting in my recliner, and she asked, "What is a 'key party'?"

I snapped my head around to look at her, and asked, "Why? Who's having a key party?"

"Some folks, who, I only know from the Internet, are hosting one next weekend," she said, "but what's a key party?"

"I don't think you would be interested in doing a key party," I said.

"Why not," she said, "what's a key party?"

"A key party," I began, "is where all the men, who want to play the game, throw their car keys into a bucket. The women, who want to play the game, take turns drawing a set of keys, at random, (and I emphasized the term, 'at random'), out of the bucket, and whatever man's keys they draw out, they have to go home with him for the night. In the morning, he returns the woman to her husband, or boyfriend. I don't think you would be interested in doing that, because you're pretty picky about who you have sex with."

Now it's true, that since we had been sharing my wife for sex with other men, there had been times when she had sex with faceless, anonymous men in gang bangs, (even small ones), or had sex with random men in a dark adult bookstore movie theater, or had a quickie with a random man in a swingers club, and on those occasions, she didn't always know who she was having sex with, or what the guy really looked like. But, in those cases, it really didn't matter, the only thing that mattered in those situations was the quick, anonymous sex.

But, when she was going to be face to face, with one man, in a bed, and having sex for his and her pleasure, she usually wanted to make sure it was a man to whom she was physically attracted. So, I didn't think that a key party would be to her liking, since she would be having to choose her sexual partner by a random draw.

One other factor that I reminded her about, was that ever since we first started sharing her with other men, it was never my fantasy to "loan her out". I was always into the threesome, or small group, of which, I was a part. Now, yes, there had been several times when she went off by herself to a party, the swingers club, or even off to be with a man for the night, or even a weekend once. But these were always special occasions, and driven by my not being able to be there because of work, or maybe I was too sick to go out to a club. There were only a very few times, that she had wanted to go be with a man, without me along, and I agreed to it. But it wasn't what I was really into.

Brandie listened to all I had to say about key parties, then she said, "Well, if I was a mind to try one, would you let me go off with another man for the whole night? And what would you do while I was gone overnight?"

"If you were of a mind to try it, yes, I would let you go home with another man for the night," I said, "as for what would I do while you were gone? The same thing I have done before, while you were off somewhere with a man without me; sit around with a hard cock the whole time, wondering what you were doing and anxiously waiting for you to get home to tell me all about it. I sure don't sleep much. Even the times I've been home sick and you just went to the club without me, I never slept much while you were gone."

Then she said, "There might be a certain amount of sexually stimulating fun, from the excitement, of not knowing who, you're going to, 'HAVE', to go home with. And although I've always seen men at parties that I might not chose for a sexual partner, I suppose that unless he was some sort of a real dog, I could make it work for just about anyone, who's keys I pulled out. Besides, from what I've seen at most parties, the better looking men usually outnumber the dogs, so my odds of getting a better looking man, probably wouldn't be too bad. And like I said, I think that excitement of the unknown, not knowing who you are going to have to go home with, and then having a whole night of sex with this brand new, previously unknown man, would probably be pretty exciting!"

Then she dropped the bombshell, "You want to give this key party a try next weekend?"

The thought that my wife, was sitting here telling me that she was willing to go home for a whole night of sex with some man by a lottery draw, made my cock jump to hardness inside my jeans! I couldn't deny my own sexual excitement at the thought of her being off with some other man while I sat at home all night waiting for her to come home and tell me all about it.

So I said, "Sure!"

The following Saturday afternoon, we prepared to go to the key party at a house across town. The party started at 9:00 pm and at 11:00 pm, the keys would be drawn. The purpose of the two hour party, was simply for everyone to meet, and get at least a little bit acquainted, before the keys were drawn and everyone would leave to go home. So, unlike a normal swingers party, the rule here was, "no sex", just meet and greet, and maybe a little "grab ass" until 11:00 pm.

Early that evening, my wife started to get ready for the party. She began by taking a shower and cleanly shaving her legs, underarms, and pussy, so that everything was silky smooth. Then she put on a black garter belt, a pair of very high quality, silky smooth, shear black stockings, with seams up the back, and a black lace thong that barely covered her smoothly shaved vulva, but nothing of her ass, as the thong strap went into her crack between her thighs, up in her butt crack, emerging at the top to connect with the waistband. She put on a shear, see through, black lace bra that cupped her 38C breasts and barely hid her areola and nipples.

Then Brandie did her shoulder length blond hair, applied her makeup, including a dark red lipstick to match her outfit, and finished dressing. She slipped on a short black skirt that was so short, that the tops of her stockings were actually below the hem of her skirt, which just barely came below her ass cheeks in back and her pussy in the front. Sitting down, this skirt was going to ride up on her hips and expose her ass and crotch to anyone she wanted to show them to. This wouldn't be the way she would wear it to church, but to a swingers party, or this key party, it was quite appropriate.

Her blouse was a dark red, completely see through, chiffon blouse, that really wasn't a blouse. It was actually the top to a lingerie set that she had purchased once, but she thought it was so sexy and pretty, that she bought several, in different colors, and often wore them as blouses. If she was going somewhere that she needed to be classy and respectable, but sexy too, she wore a camisole underneath it. But to these kinds of parties, bars, nightclubs, or the swinger club, she often wore these blouses without the camisoles and with see through bras, so that in the dim lights of a club, or a dimly lit house at a party, her tits were barely visible through her see through blouse and bra. But caught in a brighter light, they were plain to see. This blouse had a solid silk cuff at the wrist of each long, see through sleeve, a solid silk collar, and trim down the front, where the buttons and button holes were. The rest of the blouse was completely see through chiffon. She let the bottom of the blouse, hang freely over the waistband of her skirt.

She wore a pair of matching dark red, high heel pumps, that had straps around her ankles and fastened with a tiny gold buckle on the outside of each ankle. On her left ankle, she wore a heavy gold chain anklet, that had an oval medallion on it. This gold anklet would catch a stray ray of light in a dimly lit bar, club, or house and bring your attention to the delicate flower tattoo on the outside of my wife's left ankle, if you were gay, and weren't already looking at her sexy long legs!

When she was dressed, she was absolutely fantastic! She was so sexy, that I wanted to throw her down and fuck her right then. But instead, my cock rose to rock hard status inside my pants, as I thought about the fact that my wife was dressing this sexy, in order to entice some other man to want to fuck her! And knowing that she was dressing this way, knowingly, intentionally, going out to go home tonight, with some strange man, who she was going to have to pick by a lottery draw in a few hours, was making my heart race, my breath quicken, and sending sexual hormones racing about inside me!

She grabbed an overnight bag and placed her makeup bag, several pieces of lingerie/nighties, an extra pair of simple black, slip on high heel pumps without straps around the ankles, a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and other necessities inside the bag, and she was ready to go.

She had a small, dark red clutch purse, with a wrist strap, that matched her blouse and shoes, in which she carried her ID, a few dollars, a comb, a lipstick, and compact in.

We headed across town to the party.

As we drove, the silence in the car was deafening.

Then my wife finally spoke, "You really OK with me going off with some other man to spend the whole night, while you just go home to wait for me in the morning?"

I asked her, "Do you really want to do this? Does the idea of playing this game and choosing some man by shear luck of the draw, for you, to 'be his', for you to have to have sex with him the way he wants to all night long, turn you on? Are you excited by this?"

"Truthfully, yes," she said, "are you OK with that?"

"I love you, and knowing that you are sexually turned on, getting sexual thrills, and enjoying what you are doing, is the reason I enjoy sharing you. There's nothing in this world that makes me happier than seeing and knowing that you are having orgasms, even if I'm not the one making you have them. Sharing you with other men so that you can have many more orgasms in one sex session than I could ever give you by myself, is my gift to you, the woman I love. I wish there was a way that I could make you have them all day long, every day. I truly enjoy actually being there, to see that happen and to share in that with you. But if, on a few occasions, and we have done it a few times before, you want to try a new kind of a thrill that means you go it alone, I'm OK with that," then with a devilish grin I said, "as long as I get every single dirty detail tomorrow. And you know, how I really love seeing you being a slut. For you to want to chose some man, to give yourself to him for a night, by a random draw, seems like such a slutty thing for you to do! So, even though this is a case of you going it alone, while I wait for you to come home, it still turns me on!"

My wife smiled and even giggled a bit at the notion of having orgasms all day long, every day, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then sat back and said, "You are the best man and husband that a woman could ever have. I love you too, and if right this moment, you told me that you never wanted me to fuck another man, we would turn around, go home, and I could live the rest of my life happily, with just the orgasms that you make me have. But, as long as you're OK with us playing like we do, and especially with an occasional deal like this, I feel really bad going off and leaving you like this tonight, but I have to admit that there is a very cool, sexual thrill of expectation and mystery running through me right now that is so exciting, then I love you even more, for giving me this kind of sexual excitement. And, I love being a slut," then adding with a giggle, "sometimes!"

When we arrived at the house about 9:15 pm, there were already lots of cars in the yard and people inside. Apparently, unlike a normal swingers party where people would drift in as much as two-three hours after the start of the party, most people coming to a key party, arrive pretty much at the beginning of the party.

When we entered, the man of the house, and Host for the party, gave us a run down on the rules. If the man is going to participate, he needed to drop his keys into this black sack now. If he isn't, no problem. If the woman is going to participate, she needed to draw a numbered ping ball ball out of this sack, now, and hold it until 11 pm. At that time, the women would draw keys in the numbered order of the ping pong balls they had, with the exception that his wife, the party Hostess, was taking the first draw. Between now and 11 pm, the party was a meet and greet, get to know you a little bit, type of party. No serious sexual action was allowed, a little making out and "grab assery", as he called it, was allowed.

We went into the kitchen area of the house, and found ice and cold storage for our drinks and Brandie had her first shot of tequila for the night. Then we started to mingle and talk with people. There were a few people, two couples and one solo man there, who we knew and had met before at other parties. Everyone else was new to us, but many of them we knew from the Internet, so it wasn't as if we were total strangers. There was one young GI there, (Matt), who Brandie had met on the Internet and had chatted with many times. In fact, she had talked to me, about him before, telling me how cute he was and how much she would like to "hook up" with him even though he was 20 years younger than her, and she had tried to get him to come one of our house parties before. But his work and deployment schedule had always kept him from coming to our parties. He, and Brandie, were both pleased to have finally met, in person.

During the next hour and forty five minutes, until the keys were to be drawn, Brandie and I socialized and she had several shots of tequila. At one time, I lost sight of Brandie and walked the house looking for her. I found her in her a corner of one of the bedrooms with Matt, making out, and he was fingering her pussy under her short assed skirt.

I walked up beside them and said, "If y'all aren't careful, you're going to break the rules about no serious sex," they broke off the kiss and both of them laughed, "besides, it's almost time to draw the keys."

Brandie took my hand and led me back out to the kitchen, where she had another shot of tequila. I knew she was using it to build up her courage, and get beyond the nervousness in her gut, of what was about to take place.

After putting her shot glass back into her small bag, along with her bottle of tequila, and handing it to me to take home with me, she leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I hope that I draw Matt's keys out of that bag."

Then we went into the dining room, where everyone was gathering in anticipation of the key draw starting.

The Host went through the house announcing that the key draw was going to start, and for everyone to gather in the dining room. It got crowded, as there were probably 20-30 couples, and a dozen, or so single men and women there. It was overflow in the dining room, people were also crammed into the adjoining living room, and in the hallway leading to the bedrooms and bathroom. I had no idea how many men had their keys in the black bag, nor how many women, had ping pong balls, but I was glad that Brandie had drawn ball number five, so that we wouldn't have to be standing around for long for the drawing. I also felt that her chances of randomly selecting a better looking man, were better, with more possibles in the bag, than they would be, if it drew down to only a few men left and all of them were ugly dudes, when she had to draw.

As the Hostess stated the drawing by reaching in the bag, I felt Brandie squeeze my hand, in excited anticipation of the game beginning. I figured her pussy was probably soaking her thin little thong, with the fingering that Matt had been giving her a few minutes ago, and now with her excitement over the mystery of what man she was about to end up, spending the night with.

The Hostess reached into the bag, and drew out a set of keys, they happened to be Matt's. I heard Brandie mutter, "Shit!" under her breath. Then three other women drew keys, and it was Brandie's turn.

My wife turned to me, and gave me a quick little kiss on the lips, and I whispered, "Good luck!"

Then she let go of my hand, stepped to the center of the room, and reached into the bag. When she pulled a set of keys out of the bag, I noticed that they were Lincoln car keys.

A well dressed, man, who looked to be a little over six feet tall, probably 60 years old, gray hair, but clean shaven face and trim body, not a bad looking fellow at all, stepped out of the crowd and said, "Those are my keys, and I'm a lucky man," he was obviously pleased, that my sexy wife, had picked him, for the fun this night was going to bring!

Brandie handed him his keys, he took her hand, and they stepped out the doors behind the Host, onto the patio outside. I followed. Once outside, we walked over towards his car, a large Lincoln Town car, away from the the doorway and noise of the drawing going on inside. Brandie and I had both met this man, and his wife, during the party. His name was Mark, and his wife's was Barbara. She had followed us all out of the door too, but when we came outside, she just went straight to her car, got in, and drove away, she seemed to be in a hurry.

I asked Mark, "Your wife not playing the game?"

He said, "No. She has a date though. We live an open lifestyle and have other sexual partners with full disclosure and knowledge of each other. She's not into the kinkier side of sex, of multiple partners, or semi public sex, etc., like I am, so she's not going to pick a sexual partner by lucky draw. We go to swingers clubs and parties, but when she hooks up with a man, she's very much a one woman, one man, behind closed doors type of woman. So, tonight, she's going to a regular boyfriend's house, while I take this lovely vixen," looking at my wife, standing there, nervously still holding his hand, "to our house."

Then he asked, "How come you're not in the draw?"

I responded, "We live a HOT Wife sexual lifestyle. I'm all about sharing my sexy wife with other men, but she's not into sharing me, besides, I really never desired sex with anyone other than her, so this works for us. I generally prefer to be there, and have threesomes with the other man, her and me, but tonight, she wanted to see what it would be like to go with a man from a lucky draw at a key party and be with him all night."

"I don't mind this being a threesome, if you would like to come with us," he said.

I looked at Brandie, nervously holding his hand and actually kind of pulling herself a little closer to Mark's side, and I knew that she had been thinking about picking a man by random draw and then being with him all by herself, all week, and so I wanted to let her enjoy this, at least this one time, so she could see what it was like.

"No," I said to Mark, "you got her by the lucky draw tonight, show her a good time, treat her right, and have her home by Noon tomorrow, and I'm good with this."

Then Mark and I shook hands. My wife let go of Mark's hand, embraced me in a loving hug, and we shared a passionate, tongue swapping kiss. As I slipped my tongue into her mouth, I thought to myself, that was where Mark's cock would soon be, and my own cock swelled to complete hardness inside my pants as we kissed.

(If anyone is interested in what happened next, I can post more.)

Stargeezer
Trainable

Re: The Key Party

Unread post by Stargeezer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:04 pm

interested? Geeee ... Well Yeah !

You can't just leave this one hanging for us to imagine ! If you would be so kind, please do give us the "Paul Harvey" (the Rest of the Story) and fill us in on how it unfolded.

Thanks in advance !

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Star geezer, you seem to be the only one interested in hearing more, so, just for you, here's Part 2!

Then Brandie, looked me in the eye, said, "I love you, I'll see you in the morning," and she turned around to take Mark's hands in hers.

I took a few steps over to our car, retrieved her overnight bag and handed it to Mark, who opened the back door of his car and placed it on the back seat. As I got into my car, and started to drive away, I saw Mark and my wife, embraced in a passionate French kiss, and he had both his hands, under the tail of her short skirt, on my wife's bare ass.

When she got home the next day, it took me hours of questioning her, to get all of the details of what happened, especially, the intricate, sexual details that I desperately wanted to hear. Now, since I wasn't there to witness the rest of this story, I'm going to let my wife tell you the rest of it. This is her story, as written by me, without all the back and forth questions it took me to compile the entire thing. So now, my wife Brandie tells you, her story...

As the fourth woman stepped up to draw a set of keys out of that black bag, I was so excited and had so many butterflies in my stomach, that I wasn't sure that when she was done, that I would be able to walk those few steps over to that black bag, without passing out! My knees were literally shaking! But by the same token, I could feel the sexual urges and heat rising in my crotch, and I was sexually excited with the expectation of, "who's" keys, would I pull out of that bag.

When I pulled the keys out, and Mark stepped out of the crowd to claim them, I was immediately pleased, and relieved, that by random draw, I had picked such a handsome and respectable looking man.

It was sort of surreal, I was almost in a trance, as he stepped over to the center of the room and took his keys from my hand. I was pleased that he was so handsome and at the same time, I was instantly trying to imagine what having sex with him was going to be like tonight. At that moment, it was almost as if he and I were the only two people in the whole noisy room. Then he took my hand and guided me out the door, onto the patio. I wasn't even aware that my husband had followed us, until we got all the way over to Mark's car and stopped there, then I heard my husband's voice.

The three of us exchanged some small talk conversation and then I kissed my husband and watched as he got into our car and started to drive away. As Mark opened the door of his car, for me to get in, he embraced me in a passionate embrace and kissed me, slipping his tongue into my mouth, while his hands went to my bare ass under the tail of my short skirt. I was instantly turned on! It felt so good to be in this handsome, distinguished, looking man's arms, and to have him rubbing my bare bottom, in full view of my husband, who was driving away, and anyone else moving through the yard to their cars, with their "dates".

When he broke off the kiss, he held my hand as I sat down in his car, then he went around to the driver's side, got in, and we started to drive away.

Mark spoke up and said, "I live about 45 minutes from here, we'll have to go down the interstate a little bit to get my place. That gives us a few minutes to get to know each other. I'll break the ice by telling you, that you are an exquisite looking woman. Very sexy, and I am very happy that you pulled my keys out of that bag."

"Well, thank you," I responded, and I felt the heat in my cheeks, as I knew I blushed, but hoped that he hadn't noticed through my makeup and in the dark interior of the car.

Then he asked, "So, you and your husband mostly do threesomes with other men?"

"Yes. It was his idea to start sharing me with other men probably more than ten years ago, now, and at first, I was a little hesitant about it, but after we did the first one, I was hooked," I went on, "I never imagined that I would enjoy it so much, but the constant variety of having sex with a new man whenever I want to, and then the times when we are having a threesome and I have my husband and another man having sex with me at the same time, I can be in sexual ecstasy for hours at a time."

"But he never has sex with other women," he asked?

I sighed, and then told him, "I hate answering this question."

As I paused, Mark interrupted me saying, "Well, I didn't mean to get too personal, you don't have to explain anything to me, if you don't want to."

Then I clambered, "No, no, it's not like that. It's not that I don't want to answer the question. I just hate my answer, because it always sounds so selfish of me. I'm too jealous to bear the thought of my husband having sex with another woman. I don't care if when we're at a party he plays around a little bit with another woman, and I've even seen other women give my husband a blow job. But I know what my husband does to me when I'm having an orgasm and I'm too damn jealous to think of him doing that to another woman. What's the story with you and your wife?"

Mark apologized again, for getting too personal with his question, and again, I assured him it was OK, if we were going to spend all night together, we should ought to know each other a bit.

Then he answered my question about him and his wife, "We've been married for 40 years. We love each other, have a very good life, and a secure marriage. But over the last 15 years, or so, especially since we have both retired and the kids are all gone from home, my sexual desires have become a little more kinky and extroverted, while she has remained the, in the bedroom, with the door closed, lights off, one man, one woman, type of person. Don't get me wrong, when we have sex, she can be a virtual whore in the bed! She takes it in all holes and will do just about anything I want her to do. But she's not going to do anything in a public place, even semi public like a swingers club, and she certainly isn't going to engage in any group sex. So, we decided several years ago that it would be OK for me to look for ways to enjoy my sexual lifestyle, and she would compensate, by having boyfriends and enjoying the one man, one woman thing in private, that she likes. For her, it's more about the relationship, than it is the sex, and she surely isn't going to be anyone's slut. How about you? You prepared to be my slut for the night?"

I grinned, and said, "I was prepared to be someone's slut when I reached into that bag, you're just the lucky fellow, who's keys I grabbed."

Mark had gotten onto the interstate while we were having this conversation, and he had been rubbing my left leg and thigh, with his right hand, almost the whole time. This was turning me on and affirming for me, that he really was sexually attracted to me. I saw him flip the armrest between us up, so that the seat was a large bench seat. He rolled his seat back as far as it would go, raised the steering wheel, then undid his pants, allowing his already hard cock to spring up in his lap, he wasn't wearing any underwear under his docker pants.

Then he reached over and grabbed me by the back of my head, grabbing as well, a handful of my hair, and pulled me down towards his lap, at the same time saying, "Well then be a good slut and suck my cock!"

It wasn't a question, "Will you suck my cock?", he was simply demanding that I did. That actually kind of turned me on. I'm not a submissive slave type, who wants to be mistreated and abused, but I do like a confident man, who when we're having sex, knows what he wants and takes charge of me, in a forceful, but also gentle manner.

Mark's cock was large. Not overly large, but he was a bit over average, and when I opened my mouth and first went down on him, I had a little trouble getting it all in my mouth. But after a couple of strokes of my mouth up and down on his shaft and me wiggling around to get comfortable on the seat, I was able to go down on him, until my nose was touching his belly, in his pubic hair above his cock.

As I got him all the way into my mouth, I heard Mark moan with pleasure and say, "Oh Brandie. That feels wonderful! Many women won't, or can't, go all the way down on me, but you seem to have a talent for sucking cock."

My husband, and many other men I've sucked in my lifetime, have always told me, that I was a great cock sucker. In fact, the very first time I ever sucked my husband's cock, (the second night that we dated), he asked me how I ever learned to give a blow job so well. I told him that it must have been a natural talent, because I had never taken any lessons, but I had practiced, a lot! I loved sucking a man's cock, and making him have the feeling that I was taking him to sexual heights that he had never experienced, or rarely achieved.

As I was blowing him, Mark had reached over and was rubbing my bare ass, my short assed skirt was completely up around my waist. And at one point, he had reached down my front, (I was kind of laying on my left side on the seat), unbuttoned all of the buttons on my blouse, unhooked the front of my bra with only one hand, and was rubbing and squeezing my nipples. Mark must have enjoyed my oral talents, as I could hear him moaning and cooing with pleasure from time to time, and saying things like, "Oh Brandie, that feels wonderful.", or "Damn girl! You really know how to suck a cock!"

Then he told me, "Brandie, look out the window."

I picked my head up, pulling his cock completely out of my mouth, holding it in my hand, and looked back at the car window. We were in the left lane of the interstate, and there was a trucker riding alongside of us in the right lane, trying to see what was going on inside the darkness of Mark's car. Mark turned on the dome lights and the inside of the car lit up like daylight! I squinted a couple times at the sudden brightness. Then I rolled over more onto my back and pushed my right leg back against the back of the car seat, with my knee pointed upward. Mark pushed my blouse and bra back on both sides of me to fully expose my tits, with my nipples standing up, hard and erect, from the sexual stimulation of Mark's hands, and my own excitement from sucking his cock.

The trucker gave us a "thumbs up" that told us he liked what he saw. Then Mark reached down into my crotch and pulled my thong aside, completely exposing my bald pussy. To make the exposure complete, he even took a couple of fingers and spread my labia apart, so the trucker could see the wet pinkness that lay inside. The trucker grabbed his air horn and gave it a couple of loud blasts that startled me at first, then made me laugh. Then we saw him pick up his CB microphone and we knew he was telling every other trucker, who could hear him, about seeing the girl sucking a man's cock and showing her tits and pussy, in the Lincoln on the eastbound side of the highway.

Then Mark turned the interior lights out and hit the gas, saying, "We better get on down the road, before we have trucks lined up for miles! Besides, we're almost to my exit."

Then he grabbed my hand and helped me to sit back up. He stuffed his hard dick back into his pants and zipped up.

I started to fasten up my bra and blouse, and Mark said, "No need to do all that. We're only a couple minutes from my house, and we're gonna go straight in the garage anyway."

So I just sat there, closer to him now that the armrest was out of the way, and he rubbed my legs and stockings, the next few minutes until we pulled into his driveway.

I don't know what Mark and, or, his wife, did for a living before they retired, but they did well for themselves. They lived in a very large, million dollar plus home, with a driveway probably a quarter mile long.

Mark opened the door on the four car garage, closest to the house, and pulled right into the garage. As the door was coming back down, he shut off the car, hopped out, and hustled around to my side of the car, to gentlemanly open the door for me. After I stepped out, he ungentlemanly, grabbed me into a tight embrace, and shoved his tongue into my mouth, where his cock had been just a few minutes before. Then his hands started roaming all over my body. It was as if he couldn't get enough of me, quickly enough! I reached between us and undid his pants, letting them drop to his ankles as his still rock solid cock sprang out into my hands.

Mark, grabbed my ass, in both hands, just below my ass cheeks, and lifted me up, onto the front fender of the car. I had my arms locked together around his neck and my butt was only half on the fender. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then, he very unceremoniously, without any foreplay, or care, pulled my thong aside, and just shoved his cock between my wet pussy lips and all the way up my cunt!

I moaned with pleasure at the sudden invasion of my insides, by his over, average sized member.

As he ground all the way in, and I moaned with pleasure, Mark whispered into my ear, "Oh, you like that, do you? You little slut! You like having a man's cock, who you just met not an hour ago, up your cunt, don't you?"

I was in a world of my own. My cunt was on fire. I was enjoying his cock being inside of me. I was reliving the little exhibitionist game with the trucker on the highway, a few minutes ago in my head, and I was listening to Mark talk nasty to me, calling me a slut. I was well on my way to my first orgasm of the night, little did I know, how many more were yet to come!

In response to his question, all I could do was moan out a, "Yesssssss!"

Then he growled into my ear, "Well, if you like that so far, let's see how you like this," and he started withdrawing his cock until only the tip of it was still inside me, then he would slam himself back into me as hard as he could. He had his hands on the back of my ass, bracing me from sliding back, away from him. On each inward stroke, each time he hit bottom, his large scrotum would swing forward and slap my ass, making a loud spanking sound that reverberated around the cavernous garage.

It only took him a half dozen strokes before I exploded into a huge orgasm.

I felt it coming on and I was moaning, to Mark, "Oh...oh...oh my God! That feels so fucking goooood," then as it started, I got louder, groaning out, "oh my God...you're gonna make me cuuummmm...ALREADYYYYY!"

Then my belly tightened up and I felt those spasms of pleasure waving through my cunt and the fresh flood of warm, slick juices, flush out of my cunt, all around Mark's cock, and I felt some of it drip off me. I hoped I wasn't getting it onto the side of his nice car.

As my orgasm swept through me, and my climax came and subsided, Mark was ground into me as hard as he could, pressing himself against my clit and sending me into sexual heaven!

As I was cumming, I heard him saying into my ear, "Oh yeah! Cum, you slut! Let that hot cunt of yours feel good! Just the way you want it to feel!"

This man was every bit as kinky and nasty as my husband can be at times like this, and it was driving me crazy! How do men, even this man, who I had only met an hour ago, know how to take me to the heights of complete sexual pleasure like this? I didn't know, and at the moment, I didn't care! All I cared about was how damn good it felt!

When my climax had passed and I was able to breath again, I moaned into Mark's ear, "Come on man, fuck me!"

I held tightly onto his neck as he began slamming himself in and out of me again. This time he wasn't talking, or doing anything to me, he was just slamming himself in and out of my pussy, making that spanking sound with his ball sack on my ass with every stroke. I knew he was concentrating now on how good it was feeling to him, and that he was intent on getting to his own orgasm.

I tried to help him along, I said, "Come on Mark, fuck my pussy. I want to feel you cum," then I moaned with pleasure as he took a couple more strokes, "deep inside of me."

It only took him a couple more gyrations of his hips, for him to slam into me, hold himself there, and grunt with pleasure, as he pumped his load of cum deep inside my cunt.

As I felt his spurts blasting inside me, I heard him say, "Take that you slut! I'm filling that tight, nasty cunt of yours...and that won't be the last time that I...or someone else...will do that to you...tonight!"

As he was telling me about getting my cunt filled, he grunted with each squirt of his semen into me. As he said that, I was enjoying the feeling of his hot cum flooding into me, then squeezing out around his cock, and I felt some of it run into my ass crack, then drip onto his garage floor. But I was also wondering what this man had in store for me, when he mentioned "someone else" cumming inside me tonight? When I made the decision to go to a key party, I was thinking that the man would just take me home and fuck my brains out all night long. I never thought that he would have much more in store for me, but apparently, this man did!

When he was done with his orgasm, Mark stood there for a moment, regaining his normal breathing rate, and no doubt enjoying the feeling of his softening cock inside my sloppy pussy, as much as I was. Neither of us were saying anything, and as much as I wondered what he had meant by what he had just said, I decided not to ask him about it. Maybe it was just a sexual fantasy in his mind, maybe it was something he didn't mean to say, and reveal to me ahead of time? In any case, I was just going to let it go.

Mark pulled his softening cock out of me, and I felt more globs of our combined fluids squirt out onto his garage floor. He helped me down off the car and held me tight for a moment while I regained my footing and balance. Then he gave me a softer, passionate kiss, before letting me go, and reaching into the back seat of his car to hand me my bag. Then he took me by the hand and led me through a door, into his beautiful mansion of a house. As we walked, I felt the wetness of our combined orgasmic fluids, running down the insides of my thighs and onto my stockings.

We went up the stairs, and into his expansive master bedroom. I was impressed with how large it was and how expensive and beautiful all the furniture was. Mark motioned me towards his bathroom, and told me to go change out of my skirt and blouse, into the proverbial, "something more comfortable".

Then he gave me some specific instructions, "Brandie, when you go in the bathroom, keep your stockings and shoes on, remove the bra, thong, skirt, and blouse. Put on whatever lingerie you brought with you. Touch up your makeup, lipstick, and hair, but don't clean your pussy. If you need to pee, just dab it, don't wipe it. A good slut's pussy should be slimy with cum in it all night long."

I smiled at him and said, "Yes Sir," letting him know that I understood what he wanted, and I was willing to play his games the way he wanted them played. Besides, I DID feel like a slut! And I was LOVING IT!

I did as Mark told me to do. I touched up my makeup, lipstick, and hair. I did have to pee, and I dabbed myself, being careful to keep my pussy as gooey from the cum load that he had just deposited in me downstairs, in the garage, just a few minutes ago, as I could. Then I put my bra, thong, skirt, and blouse into my overnight bag and put on a short, black nightie, with a see through, black lace bodice.

When I was done, I stood in front of the many mirrors in Mark's huge bathroom, and looked myself over. My stockings were up tight and the seams in the back straight, the tops of them, with the garter straps attached to them, were well below the hemline of my nightie. My stockings, on the insides of my thighs, were glistening with the wetness, that had run down, out of my pussy. My nightie was all black, with a see through lace top from the waistline up. The cups over my tits, being just as see through, but they gave a slight lift to my breasts which didn't sag a lot. I had a breast lift just a few months earlier, and so my 38C tits, without a bra, hung pretty firmly, but naturally, almost like they had when I was twenty years old.

(Anyone want Part 3?)
Last edited by DooMyWife2 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Very hot story. More!

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 pm

OK! Seems that we might have generated a little interest, so here's Part 3!

The top of my nightie was very low cut, coming down almost to my nipples, and with just thin straps over my shoulders, tugging at the cups over my tits, my shoulders were completely bare. The skirt portion of the nightie was a solid black nylon and it hung to barely below my butt cheeks and just covered my pussy. My black skirt that I had on for the party was short, but this nightie was even a little shorter. Standing straight up I could almost see the spot where my legs came together in my crotch. I raised my arms, and that pulled my hemline up and revealed my bare genitals. I put my arms back down, and looked down to my shoes, my dark red pumps with the straps around my ankles, my tattoo showing through my stockings, and gold anklet, finished off my outfit. I noticed that I had a dried drop of cum on the top of one of my shoes, and I started to wipe it off, but then I thought I would leave it, because a slut should be leaking cum!

I put all my make up, clothes, and small clutch purse, into my overnight bag, then sat it on a chair in the corner of the bathroom. With butterflies of expectation in my gut, I had questions running through my mind; "Would Mark think this nightie was sexy?", "What did he have in store for me now?", "What sexual fun, that his wife wouldn't indulge him in, were we about to play out?", I stepped out of the bathroom.

Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing only a pair of loose fitting, black nylon shorts, with an elastic waistband, and a gray T-shirt, and he was doing something with his phone. As soon as I stepped into the room, he stood up, swept me into his arms, kissed me passionately, ran his hands over my bare ass, and swept one hand through my crotch to feel my still gooey pussy.

Then he grabbed me by the hand and said, "You look so sexy. That nightie, with the see through top is perfect! Let's go back downstairs."

I expected we might go into the living room, maybe a den, or a game room, have drinks, soft music and have incredible sex, but Mark led me back through the kitchen. He grabbed his wallet and car keys off the kitchen counter as we went back into the garage.

I asked him, "Where the heck we going dressed like this?

"I need some beer," is all he said.

So, he gentlemanly opened the door and put me in the car, then went around and got into the driver's seat. The armrest was still up, so this time, I slid way over to the middle of the seat, sitting almost thigh to thigh with him as he backed us out of the garage and then drove down the driveway. I reached down and rubbed his thigh through his silky nylon shorts, then slid my hand into his lap, where I wasn't surprised to find his rock hard cock inside his shorts.

I asked him, "How far is the store? Do I have time to suck that for you?"

He said, "No. The store is just down the road. And you'll have time to suck it for me in a little while."

Mark pulled into the parking lot of a brightly lit convenience store and parked right in front of the door. It was only a little after midnight and I had seen some people walking out, just as we pulled in. It wasn't an impossibility, that someone else might come to the store, and walk right by Mark's car while I'm sitting there dressed like I was.

Mark picked his wallet up off the console, and I expected him to get out of the car and go in the store. Instead, he handed me a $20 bill and gave me instructions to go in the store and buy him a six pack of beer, and he was very specific, about the type of imported beer that he wanted.

Shocked, I sat up straight, looked at him, and said, "Are you serious? I can't go in there dressed like this, I'm nearly naked! The clerk in there might call the cops on me."

Mark put on a fake, pleading face, and said, "But I can't go in, I'm not wearing any shoes," and he pointed to the sign on the door, right in front of us, that stated that shoes and shirts were required for entry, then he grinned from ear to ear and said, "it doesn't say anything about having to have on a bra and panties!"

I knew I had been had! This was another game that Mark wanted to play. I looked into the store, that was now empty, except for the store clerk, a man, who looked to be about 30 years old. I quickly figured that he wouldn't call the cops, he would probably try to keep me in the store as long as possible! And if I hurried up and went to get the beer, I might be able to get in and out, before some woman, or worse yet, somebody with kids, came into the store. So I reaffirmed the kind of beer that Mark wanted, slid over to the passenger side door, opened it, and stepped out, onto this public sidewalk, in my sexy, see through nightie, stockings, and red shoes.

As I stepped through the door of the store, it was so brilliantly lit up, that I felt like the entire world could see me naked! The store clerk saw me, and started to look back down at the book he was reading. But, he did a quick double take, and he watched me walk to the back of the store to the beer cooler. When I got to the cooler, I scanned it, looking for the particular beer that Mark requested, but it wasn't a popular brand, so it was hard to find, then when I did, it as all the way on the bottom of the cooler. I realized, that was no coincidence! I looked up and saw the store clerk, standing behind the counter, looking right down the aisle at me, from behind me, in the security mirrors hanging above the cooler.

I turned my head to the right, and I could see Mark, watching me from his car outside. I knew that he was wanting me to be, "on display" for this store clerk, that was the game we were playing. So, instead of squatting, like a proper woman would do in a dress, or skirt, to get something off the floor, I bent over, giving the store clerk behind me, a great view of my bare ass, and wet gash between my thighs! I got a six pack of the beer out of the cooler, stood back up, and walked to the counter in the front of the store like I owned the place! I was beginning to feel a little bit of sexual excitement, building inside of me, from this exhibitionist game we were playing.

The store clerk, shifted back over, to behind the cash register, and stared holes through me as I walked ever closer to him. Once I was at the counter, I put the beer on the counter, and then realized, "Oh my God! I don't have my ID with me! Is this guy gonna hassle me about buying beer without ID?"

He just stood there for a minute, looking me up and down, then I tapped my hand on the six pack and said, "My boyfriend needed some beer."

"Oh. Oh yeah," he stammered, "you got some ID? I can see you're over twenty one, but I'm not suppose to sell beer without ID."

"Fuck," I thought to myself! I knew he was gonna ask that!

Then I calmly said, "Do I look like I have pockets on this outfit? I don't have my ID on me, will this be enough ID?"

Then with one hand, I grabbed the front of my nightie, pulling it up, so that he could plainly see my cleanly shaved crotch. With my other hand, I reached down and ran my fingers through my still gooey and getting wetter, pussy, spreading my lips a bit, and letting him see the pink wetness of the inside. I noticed that the cum, and my own sexual juices, that had been in me now for nearly an hour, were still juicy, perhaps because I was still continuously sexually stimulated by all this exhibitionism play, and my pussy was staying wet. I also noticed, that it was beginning to put off a strong odor.

The store clerk nearly fainted, as he bent down a bit to get a better look, and maybe he even caught a whiff of the odor I stirred up by spreading my pussy lips. I saw him gulp.

Then he did something I didn't expect, he said, "I'll tell you what, you let me feel that thing for a second, and I'll pay for your boyfriend's beer, myself!"

By now, I was completely over my nervousness. There wasn't anyone else in the store, and no other cars in the parking lot, except Mark's, and I was getting into showing off for this stranger. And, I knew that Mark was sitting in his car, just a few feet away, looking at us, through his windshield and the glass store door. I decided that I would really give him a show!

So, I told the store clerk, "OK! Sounds like a good deal to me," I spread my feet apart a little bit more, grabbed his hand, pulling it and him across the counter, and placed it in my crotch.

Then I let go of his wrist and let him feel me. He rubbed my slit up and down, through my crotch, between my legs, then he slipped a finger tip in between my pussy lips and dragged it up from between my legs, all the way to my clit. As his fingertip passed over my vagina opening, I took a deep breath, and when he flicked it over my clit, I gave out a little uncontrollable moan of pleasure. I must have momentarily closed my eyes, because I didn't see it coming, but when I opened them and looked out the window at Mark, I saw another car pulling into the parking lot very fast!

I pushed the clerk's hand away and told him, "OK, that's enough, you got what you wanted, you going to pay for the beer, right? I've got to go, there's another car coming into the parking lot," and I grabbed the six pack and headed for the door.

That car had already sped to a stop, right next to Mark's car.

The store clerk told me, "Oh, don't be in such a hurry, please. That's just my buddy. I called him and told him to run down here and get a look at you. Let him have a feel too."

I said, "No! We had a deal, you pay for the beer, I'm leaving."

Then as I turned to walk out the door, the store clerk's buddy came in. He was a younger man, maybe early twenties, maybe only a teenager, but he was pretty damn cute! So I stopped for a second, so he could get a good look of me, as he stood there, dumbfounded, at what he was seeing. Then I stepped past him and out the door.

As I did, I heard him tell his store clerk buddy, "Fuck, man! I thought you were kidding me!"

I opened the car door, slid into the seat, placed the beer on the floor between my feet, and slid over to the center of the seat, next to Mark. Mark was grinning from ear to ear when I opened the car door, and I could see that he had his hard cock out of his shorts, and had been stroking himself while he was watching me in the store. I didn't wait for him to make a move, I turned towards him, grabbed his face in my hands and planted a sloppy, tongue swapping kiss on his mouth! When I broke it off and settled back down in my seat, we could both see the guys in the store, standing at the door, watching us.

I told Mark, "That started out being pretty weird, but I got so fucking HOT, that when I saw that young kid, I almost wanted to let him feel me up too! The only reason I didn't, is because I didn't know if he was over 18, or not, and there are cameras in that store."

Mark started laughing and said, "Oh my God, Brandie! That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen! I nearly busted my nut, stroking myself, watching you in there!"

Then I said, "Well you want to see something even hotter," I didn't wait for him to answer, I motioned to the two guys in the store to come outside.

I slid back over towards the passenger side of the car and rolled the window down. The two men were at that side of the car in an instant!

I asked the young guy, "How old are you?"

He stammered, "17, uh, I mean 19."

"Fuck," I thought. He's only 17. Then I thought, "What the Hell, I don't give a damn now. Security cameras might be able to see into the car, but not down onto the seat," so I spread my legs wide, opening my pussy up by the simple act of spreading myself as wide as I could, and asked him, "would you like to get a feel of what your buddy felt?"

"Fuck yeah," he almost shouted!

Then he reached in and started rubbing my pussy. As soon as he touched me, I closed my eyes and started to moan with pleasure. The kid obviously had felt a few pussies before, because he knew how to rub me up and down, then he actually slipped a finger into my cunt hole, and started to finger fuck me, while at the same time, rubbing my clit with his thumb. The kid might have only been 17, but this wasn't the first time he had ever finger fucked a pussy! When his finger slipped inside of me, I gave out a little gasp and popped my eyes open to look at Mark. He was sitting there, with his hard cock still sticking out of the top of his shorts, and staring straight at the kids fingers in my pussy.

Then the other guy reached in, and started to play with, squeeze, pinch, and pull on my nipples. That was all I could take! I tensed up, my belly hardened and I loudly screeched into an orgasm! I felt my vaginal fluids secreting from the walls of my cunt, deep inside me, and rushing out my vagina to leak onto the real leather seats of Mark's car. The whole interior of the car, suddenly smelled of my hot, juicy pussy.

When my climax had faded, I pushed the two guy's hands off me, and said, "Thanks fellas, but that's enough," and looking at Mark, I stretched out my hand that was still clutching his $20 bill, and told him, "this fellow has agreed to pay for your beer," as I pointed at the store clerk.

Mark was stock still, almost in a trance. He acted as if he hadn't heard me, and the only way I knew he was alive, is I could see his dick twitching and throbbing.

I spoke again, "Hey, Baby. The store clerk offered to pay for my boyfriend's beer."

Mark took a sudden gasp of air, I didn't know if he had been holding his breath, or what, but it seemed as if he just now, started breathing, again.

Then he looked at the store clerk and said, "OK, thanks for the free beer man."

"Hey! No problem! Thanks for letting us feel your girlfriend's pussy. You come back anytime, ya hear," he said?

Mark put the car in reverse and backed out, slipping his cock back into his shorts as he headed out onto the roadway, he asked me, "Did you really tell that clerk I was your boyfriend?"

That wasn't the first question, or statement, I expected to hear. I expected to hear something like, "Oh my God, Brandie, that was sooooo hot!", or "I can't believe you did that!", or something like that. But not, "Did you really tell him I was your boyfriend?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, I did."

Mark quickly pulled the car to the side of the road, let go of the steering wheel and lunged at me so quickly, that it startled me and kind of scared me, at first. Then he grabbed me by the arms, pulling me to him, and planted his mouth on mine as we shared a hot kiss.

When he came up for air, he slid back into his seat and started driving again, as he said, "Brandie, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen a woman do! You are incredible! I can't believe how being a slut comes so naturally to you."

I laughed again and said, "Well, I've had lots of practice. When I met my husband, he was the kinkiest damn man I had ever come across. He got me to doing things that I had never even thought of before. If you like the slut you're with tonight, you have him to thank for it."

Mark said, "I'll be sure to thank him for tonight, and it's not half over, yet!"

"Where we going," I asked, and before he answered, I continued, " can I have one of these cold beers?"

"Of course," he responded, "we're going to the park where we can drink some beer and make out. I have got to get off after that hot show!"

I pulled a beer out of the bag and Mark screwed the top off for me. I hadn't ever had that brand of beer, but it was pretty good and I took several big gulps as he pulled into a park near a lake. He parked the car facing the lake, at the edge of the parking lot, and I noticed there were several other cars in the lot with some couples, obviously making out, and I saw a few pickup trucks with tailgates down and small groups of men standing around them drinking beer and obviously hoping to find a woman wanting some action.

Mark grabbed a beer for himself, screwed the top off, then tilted the steering wheel all the way up as he simultaneously slid his seat back. Then he reached inside his elastic waistband and pulled his half hard cock out. I knew what was coming, so I took the last swig from my beer, emptying the bottle, then I laid it down on the floor by my feet.

Without saying a word, Mark reached over and grabbed me by the back of my head and shoved me down on his cock. I readily, and eagerly sucked him into my mouth and started blowing him to full hardness. As he had pulled me down, I had sort of laid down on my left side, like I had earlier on the interstate.

As I started sucking him, Mark, told me, "Get up on your knees."

I knew that if I did that, my naked ass was going to be on plain view for anyone looking in the window, and they wouldn't have to be right next to the car to see that. The park was dimly lit by a few scattered street lamps, but still, you could see from one car to another if they weren't too far apart. But being Mark's slut for the night, I did as I was told. Once I was up on my knees, I heard him roll the window down behind me. I felt the cooler night air on my bare ass, and my slightly opened, and very wet slit, between my thighs.

Mark's cock swelled to full hardness inside my mouth almost instantly, and I heard him start moaning with pleasure, as I tried to give him the best blow job I knew how.

I heard him say, "Damn Brandie, I believe your husband is right. I don't think I've ever had a woman suck my cock as good as you do."

I just moaned with my own pleasure, as it turned me on to know that I was doing him good, and I wanted him to know that I had heard him and appreciated his compliment. For several minutes, I sucked on Mark's member as he drank one beer, then reached into the bag and got another. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my ass!

I started to pull my head up off his dick, so I could look behind me and see who was feeling my ass, but Mark quickly grabbed the back of my head, forcing me back down on him, and preventing me from being able to see who was rubbing my ass. He held his hand on the back of my head and I realized that he wasn't going to let me look behind me. Then another hand started rubbing my other butt cheek. Still another hand, started to slide up and down my crack between my legs. With three hands on me, it was quite evident that there was more than one man standing beside the car behind me! How many? I had no idea!

Mark didn't say anything and he just let these men continue to rub my ass and my pussy. I started to enjoy it, and I spread my knees a little further apart, so the one rubbing my slit, could get his hand down between my legs and through my crotch. He took the bait and he slid his hand between my legs, then he slipped a finger into my cunt! When he did that, I shook as if I had caught a chill, and then I moaned around Mark's hard cock in my mouth and I wiggled my ass to let the guy know that I liked it. The others had started rubbing my thighs up and down, no doubt enjoying the feeling of the high quality stockings on my legs, how they were wet between my thighs, and up and over my bare ass. I tried to figure out how many men were touching me, and as best I could figure, it seemed like at least four different men. I didn't know if there were more there watching, but they just couldn't squeeze into the area close enough to the window to reach in, or if that's all the men, who were out there. No one had said a word, yet.

Then I heard a guy speak up and say, "Damn Mark," so they knew him, "this pussy is still sloppy. You already been fucking this? I don't blame you."

Another said, "Man, she's hotter and has a nicer ass than the last one ya had down here."

So, he's done this before, and this wasn't some spur of the moment idea.

Mark chuckled and said, "Hell yes, I've already fucked her. But she hasn't sucked me all the way off yet, we're working on that now."

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Wow !

Sounds like somebody had one helluva night !

Thanks for sharing ! (& needless to say ... " More , please ?" )

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:02 am

Part 4 there are a couple more parts, yet to go.

Then I heard one of the guys ask him, "Can we fuck her too?"

To my surprise, Mark said, "Sure!"

At first, I was a little shocked. I started this night out, pulling his keys out, at random, at a key party, thinking that I was going to go home with him and fuck his brains out all night, and now, here he was, just giving my pussy away to strangers, who I couldn't even see! I felt a sexual surge course through my body that told me that I liked the kinky idea and I felt my cunt spasm around the guy's finger, who was finger fucking me.

Someone opened the car door behind me and the interior of the car lit up as brightly as it had earlier tonight on the interstate. Mark reached over to the dash and pushed some button that killed all the interior lights. I felt someone grab the fronts of my thighs and pull me back until my knees were just on the edge of the seat, and my feet were sticking out of the car door. As I scooted back, Mark scooted his ass towards me, to keep my mouth on his cock, and he was careful to keep that hand on top of my head. He didn't want me looking around behind me.

Then I felt the guy with his fingers in my pussy, pull them out, and someone got between my feet. I still had at least two guys rubbing my butt cheeks and my thighs.

Then Mark told me, "Look here Brandie, these friends of mine, are going to take turns fucking you until you make me cum in your mouth. The rules are simple. They get to fuck you until you make me cum. If the last guy is in your pussy before I blow in your mouth, he gets to finish. You good with that?"

I tried to nod my head up and down in a, yes, motion and I mumbled, "Yes," as best I could with Mark's cock in my mouth. Then he asked me if the guys needed to wear condoms, and I shook my head no. I have always preferred it bareback, I love the feeling of a man cumming inside of me, sometimes, it's the trigger that will start my own orgasm.

Then Mark must have waved his hand, or something, that told them they could start, because I didn't hear him say anything, but I felt a cock head press against my wet pussy lips and it easily slipped in, then up my cunt until the man's belly was pressed against my ass. I moaned with pleasure as the unknown, anonymous cock slid into me. With him in the way, the other guys must not have been able to keep rubbing my legs, because they withdrew their hands, and now it was just one unknown man, fucking me, while I sucked Mark's dick.

The guy started pulling out and sliding back into me, slowly at first, then he picked up the pace and started a faster rhythm. I was so turned on by Mark giving my pussy away to anonymous men, (at least anonymous to me), that I was going to quickly have an orgasm. I was so consumed with my own rising sexual stimulation, that I wasn't really concentrating on blowing Mark. After getting fucked for only a few minutes, my orgasm started, and I moaned loudly on Mark's cock as the incredibly wonderful feeling of my climax rose, and then fell, in my abdomen and cunt. I felt the spasms in my vagina around the unknown man's cock and the fresh flood of my own juices fill me, surround him, and leak out of me, to drip, probably, onto Mark's leather seats. I didn't give a damn about his seats, right at that moment, all I cared about was the feelings in my cunt!

I heard the man fucking me say, "Wow! That felt great. She almost made me cum with her."

Then someone else said, "Well, hurry up and do it then, I want to get my turn."

A few more strokes, and I felt the guy push hard into me, and hold himself there, as he blew his load into me. I realized that I had been so into, what was happening in my pussy, that I hadn't really been sucking on Mark. He had opened another beer and was just sitting there, drinking beer, with his hard cock shoved into my mouth and watching the men behind me. As the first guy finished, and pulled out of me, I felt a larger glob of cum drip out of me, and I knew it was hitting the seat then, because I felt it run into the indentation where my knee was. It was a quick change of cocks in my pussy and I felt the next guy easily slide in, all the way to the hilt.

I started concentrating on sucking Mark again, and I heard him say, "Oh yeah Brandie, that feels good. I thought you had forgotten me for a minute. But that's OK, cause the longer you take to make me cum, the more men, who will get to fuck you."

I started to think, that I had been sucking Mark probably five minutes or more, before the first guy started fucking me, then he took probably close to ten to cum, how long can Mark hold out? But then I also realized, that the feelings I was having in my pussy, had distracted me from doing my job on Mark. I went back to work on his cock and was determined to make him cum before a third man could fuck me.

But Mark was holding back. I thought I had him near to blowing his load a couple of times, he was really moaning, and I felt his already hard cock swell a little more, a couple of times, usually a sign the man is about to cum. But he held out. The second guy fucking me was quick. He didn't take but just a few minutes, not even five, I don't think. He was quickly replaced with another.

This guy's cock was pretty damn big. Probably bigger than Mark's even was. And he knew how to use it! This guy varied his rhythm, and angle, as well as changing often from tender and slow, to rough and fast. When he was slamming me hard, I felt his large ball sack swing forward and slap my belly, making that spanking sound. But I was trying to concentrate on making Mark cum, so I was trying to ignore the feelings building in my belly, and just let this guy use me for his own orgasm. But my body wouldn't let me!

I felt my own sexual urges rising and I knew that this guy was going to make me cum again. Unfortunately, he might have been fucking me good, but he wasn't interested in making me cum, he was only interested in making himself cum, so he was quickly done, and pulled out of me, leaving me disappointed that I didn't get to the big bang. The fourth man took his place. With my sexual urges now diminished a bit, I went back to work on Mark.

Several minutes into my fourth fucking, I knew that Mark wasn't going to last to a fifth. He was really moaning hard, having a difficult time breathing steadily, and his cock had swelled a couple more times as he fought off the urge to cum. I gave him a couple more good sucks and he tensed up, pushed his ass up off the seat, and blew a heavy load of cum into the back of my throat. I tried to swallow most of it but some of it leaked out of my lips around his cock and ran down into his crotch. As he was finishing cmming in my mouth, I realized that this fourth cock was bringing me back towards my orgasm again, and I was concentrating on those feelings. Mark finally let me take his softening cock out of my mouth, but he still held my head down in his lap so that I couldn't look behind me.

I laid there, with my face down in Mark's crotch, my nose and mouth at the base of his soft cock, with his slimy dick, covered with my saliva and his own sperm, laying against my cheek. The guy, who was fucking me was bringing me nearer and nearer to my orgasm and I was panting and begging him to, "Do me!"

"Oh yeah! Come on man, do me! Fuck me," I heard myself saying.

Then he drove hard into me and I heard him grunting as he dumped a fourth load of anonymous cum deep into my cunt. I was soooo close, but he didn't quite trip my trigger. I NEEDED that last orgasm!

As he pulled out, I told Mark, "I need one more, Mark."

Mark bent down and whispered to me, "Are you sure? I'm done. You don't have to do any more."

I was breathing hard onto his scrotum that was right under my nose, and I begged him, "Yes, Baby! Please! Let me have one more!"

So, I heard Mark say to the men behind me, "Anyone ready to do her one more time?"

A couple of them said, "Hell yes," at the same time!

I don't know how they settled on who it was gonna be, but I felt someone press his cock into my pussy and up my cunt. I was so sloppy wet and full of different men's loads by now, that when he pushed into me, I felt huge globs of cum being forced out of me, around his cock, squirting onto him and dripping, wherever. But as soon as he was inside me and started stroking his cock in and out, I began building to that big orgasm that I had been close to, twice before.

I laid there with my face in Mark's crotch, breathing heavily onto his balls and enjoying the musty smell of his crotch. It was covered with sweat and some crusty cum from when he had fucked me in the garage, along with some fresher cum that had leaked out of my lips when he came in my mouth. This smell, the knowledge that I had already been fucked by four anonymous men, and now was getting it from a fifth, remembering the trucker, the guys at the store, and the excitement of drawing Mark's keys out of that bag, which seemed like it had happened an eternity ago, all combined to bring me to that big orgasm I was wanting!

As it struck me, I raised up off Mark's lap, but he was careful to keep me from turning my head to look behind me, I literally screamed a screech, that turned into a guttural groan, and somehow managed to scream out, "Oh my God! I'm cuuuummmmming," then I enjoyed the feelings of the spasms throughout my abdomen, and inside my pussy, as my orgasm washed over me, and my climax peaked!

As my climax was going away, I raised up, with my hands on the seat, over Mark's crotch, and my face was right in front of his. I turned my face towards his, he let me, and I planted a passionate kiss on his mouth, shoving my tongue into his mouth, while I was getting cock shoved into me from behind. As we were kissing, I felt the gentle rocking motion, back and forth, from the guy fucking me from behind. I know Mark had to feel it too, and I wondered what he thought about me kissing him, while I was also getting fucked. Then to top things off, while we were still kissing, the guy started cumming inside me! I could feel it, but Mark could hear the guy grunting, and so we both knew I was getting my cunt filled.

As he did, Mark shoved his tongue into my mouth, where only a few minutes before, he had squirted his load, and he seemed to be very turned on by kissing me, while I was getting a cunt full of cum from a man dumping his load into me.

When the guy had grunted his last spurt into me, he quickly pulled out and stepped away. Mark kept kissing me for another minute, or so, before he let go, and let me move, or turn around. When I did look behind me, there was no one there. I stepped backwards, out of the car, and stood up, outside. My nightie skirt tail was way up over my ass and my top was down. I don't remember when he did it, but Mark had been playing with my tits while that last guy was fucking me. I felt cum running out of my pussy, down the insides of my legs, and making my stockings wetter, nearly all the way to my knees. Some of it was dripping down between my feet and hitting the ground.

I looked at Mark as I was pulling my top back over my tits and I said, "You like a slut with a cum filled cunt, well they don't get much more filled and sloppy than this," then as I stood there adjusting my nightie top on my tits, a huge glob of the mixture of five men's cum, and my own juices, slipped out of me, onto the ground. Some of it got onto my shoes.

Mark watched as I pulled my skirt tail down and smoothed it out. Then he reached his hand out to take mine and pull me back into the car. I hesitated a moment, and told him that there was already cum stains on his leather seats and that as sloppy as I was, I'm certainly going to mess the seat up even more.

He told me not to worry about it, that he knows how to clean cum stains off his leather seats, he's done it before, "But maybe not this much of it," he said as he grinned and pulled me back into the car.

Once back in the car, Mark pulled me to him and we tenderly kissed and made out for several minutes as he murmured into my ear about how much fun he had been having, about how much of a slut I was, and how much that he loved that! Then he slid back under the steering wheel and started the car. I sat done on my backside for the first time in more than a half hour, and I kicked the empty beer bottles in the floor. I looked in the bag, there was only one left. I pulled it out, handed it to Mark to open for me, as I picked all the empties up and put them back into the carton in the bag.

As Mark started home, he looked over at me and said, "Brandie, why didn't I meet YOU, (he emphasized the word you), forty years ago? My God woman! You are a fantastic sex partner and I would have loved to have had you to play with for my whole life!"

I laughed and told him, "I would have worn you out, and bankrupted you before now! I'm a high maintenance woman, and you look like you could afford to give me a lot of the material things that I have always desired but never had."

We both laughed and he sped on towards his house.

It was nearly 2:30 am by the time we arrived back at Mark's house. Once inside the garage again, Mark hustled around the car to gentlemanly open the door for me again, then he took me by the hand and led me into his house, up the stairs, and into his bedroom once again.

As soon as we got into the bedroom, Mark pulled me into a tight embrace and shoved his tongue into my mouth, as if he was trying to shove it all the way down my throat. One of his hands reached between my thighs and I felt him rubbing my completely sloppy pussy. With all the cum that had been dumped inside me just 15-20 minutes ago, I was slick and juicy all over my crotch, and the inside of my thighs. He easily slipped a couple of fingers into my opening and up my cunt. Then he started finger fucking me roughly, jamming his fingers and hand up into me so hard, that every time he went in, he was making me rise up on my tippy toes.

Then he broke off our kiss and putting his face next to mine, he whispered into my ear, "You fucking slut! Your cunt is so full of other men's cum that it is literally dripping out of you. Now, you are going to fuck me, like you did them!"

I was feeling so good from Mark's fingers inside me, in all that mess from the five men, who had recently fucked me, and listening to him talking so nasty to me, that I was really turned on!

So, I whispered back, "And I want you to fuck me. I want your cock where all of those other men's cocks were just a short time ago."

That played to Mark's domineering persona, and his desire to have a real slut on his hands, so he shoved me back, nearly throwing me onto his bed, at the same time, stripping off his shorts and T-shirt, and crawling onto the bed between my spread legs. His cock was at full hardness, even though I hadn't touched it since we had come in. He didn't take any care about it, no lead in, no passionate foreplay, he just shoved himself into my sloppy wet gash and rammed it home until his pelvis was mashed hard against mine, which pressed on my clit and made me moan with pleasure as he hit bottom.

"Oh, you like that rough treatment, slut," Mark asked, as if he didn't know my name?

I moaned, "Yeeeessssss! Oh God yes! Fuck me!"

Then I wrapped my legs around, behind his thighs, and started humping against him, encouraging him to start fucking me. And fuck me he did! Mark started pounding the shit out of me! He started banging in and out of me so hard that he was bouncing both of us up and down on the bed. His big, heavy nut sack, slapped my ass and making a loud spanking sound with every in stroke. I could feel the slap on my ass, almost as if someone's hand was spanking me, every time he slammed himself home. Mark was not interested in getting me off, this was obviously all about him. I played to that.

Grunting with each of his jams into me, I loudly said, "Come on...UH...you horny fucker! UHHH...fuck me! Add your...UH...load to that...OH...OHHH...of those other...AH...men!"

Then, not five minutes after he started fucking me, Mark slammed into me one last time, and groaned, as I felt him squirt a surprisingly heavy load of fresh, hot cum, deep inside my cunt.

As he was finishing that last one, or two squirts, he relaxed, laid himself down, on top of me, wrapped his arms around, underneath me, then gave me a slow, passionate kiss, as he came down off what was obviously, a very good orgasm for him.

After resting for a couple of minutes, and slowly making out with me, Mark raised himself up on his hands, then pushed himself back, off the bed, pulling his slimy, softening dick out of me. I just laid there, on my back, with my legs spread wide open, leaking a combination of his, mine, and five other men's, orgasmic fluids out, onto his bed. Mark seemed to be just staring at me, and enjoying the image that I must have presented to him, at that moment. My husband has done the same thing, at times like this before, and he has told me that when I'm laying there, sweaty, face flushed, tits still heaving up and down as I try to regain normal breathing rate, my cunt so full of cum from at least a couple of men, maybe more, that it's leaking out and running down the crack of my ass; that I have never been more beautiful, sexier, than I am at that very moment! I wondered if Mark was thinking the same thing.

Then Mark grabbed one of my feet, picked it up, propped it on the front of his thigh, and undid the ankle strap of my shoe, so he could remove it. He repeated that with the other one. Then he reached up and undid the garters that held the tops of my stockings.

He pulled my right one off, and started to pull my left one, but I stopped him and said, "Take my anklet off, first so you don't break it."

Mark reached down to my left ankle and undid the clasp holding my anklet on, slid it off my leg, and looked at the gold, oval medallion, with the heavy gold rope chain attached to each end of the oval.

He chuckled as he read the inscription, "SLUT".

I laughed, and said, "Look at the other side."

He turned it over and saw that it had my name, Brandie, on it.

"That anklet was a gift from my husband several years ago. Whenever we, or I, are going out, and I intend to be a slut, I wear it with the word, SLUT on the outside. If I'm out to be respectable, I wear it with my name on the outside. Nobody can see it unless they have their face right around my ankle, but my husband and I know which side is showing, so we get a kick out of it," I explained.

Mark laughed and laid the gold anklet on the nightstand, then he pulled my left stocking off. I asked him to put my anklet back on.

He asked me, "Which side out?"

"Well, I'm sure not being a proper lady tonight, am I," I laughed.

He put it back on with the word SLUT on the outside.

Once he had that fastened back in place, Mark grabbed my hand, pulled me off the bed, and up onto my feet. He pulled my nightie up over my head, off of me, and threw it down on the floor with my stockings. Then he reached behind me, as he kissed me softly, and almost tenderly, and unhooked my garter belt, which he added to the pile of my other things on the floor. We were both now, totally naked.

I chuckled as I said to him, "I hope we're not going out for more beer!"

Laughing, he said, "No, we're going to take a shower."

Then he took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom of his master bedroom, the one where I had changed my clothes earlier. When I had been in there, earlier, I had been impressed with how big and nice it was, but I hadn't paid much attention to the shower. Now, as he opened the beautiful clear glass door on what appeared to be a granite shower, and we stepped inside, I was really impressed with it! This shower was bigger than the walk in closet of my own master bedroom at home. I'll bet you could have gotten six or eight people in this shower at the same time.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 am

This thread brought back some good memories and one bad one. We started attending house parties back in the late 60's, pretty much as newly weds. Back then, the best way to end a house party was to have the men toss their keys into a container and let the women pull a key out. As stated, she would go home with the owner of the drawn key and spend the entire night.

This was both good and bad. In the larger house parties, there would always be someone she did not have an attraction. There would also be some lady that she did not want near me as well. As fate goes, once a key was selected, she was locked in for the night. Most times were very pleasant for all.

However, and I often joke about it even though she is now deceased and we split in 1969, that the worst thing in the world happened at one of those parties. I got my own damned wife for the night.

We have been to key parties that had as many as 15 couples, one or two of the couples were Black and Black was a taboo back then. It was common to not know half of those in attendance.

I am not sure if the current SO would ever consider going to a key party but I still know a couple that continue to host them. If is not a matter if she would fuck the lucky guy she ended up with but the thing is it would become a testicle party with mine being placed ona stick for even thinking about being with another woman.

sxycouplenj
Virgin

Unread post by sxycouplenj » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:48 am

We think the idea of a key party is very hot! We have been looking to get invited to one for a while. Her being taken home for a night by a man she doesn't know is a big turn on. And if she isn't really attracted to him would make it even hotter. It helps that she is submissive and likes to be forced at tines. Her knowing that she would likely be forced by him to do things his wife does not do will turn her on.

More of the story please.

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 am

Great Story!!!!!! More Please!!!!!

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:24 am

Part 5, one more part to go, I'm glad to see y'all like the story!

Mark, pushed a button on a keypad on the front wall of the shower and a soft, instantly warm rain started coming down on us from all over the ceiling. As it first started, I gave a surprised squeak, and Mark asked me if the water was too hot.

I said, "No. I just wasn't expecting that at all. That is so cool! It feels like a soft rain shower, but the water is warm and not cold like most rain. This is a really cool shower!"

Then he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to his left side. As he pulled me closer, he slipped his left hand and arm around my waist, pulling me even tighter to him, and he showed me the touch screen keypad on the front wall of the shower. With it he could adjust the strength of the down pouring water from a soft shower to a drenching one, the temperature, he even hit one button that started water shooting out horizontally from the walls. When he did that, I jumped and squealed again from the unexpected shot of water, making him laugh as he shut it back off.

Then Mark turned the temperature of the water up a bit so that it got hotter and steam started to float around us. He asked me again if that was too hot, I told him no.

Then he said, "And for a romantic atmosphere, I can dim the lights," and he turned the lights down some, "and play soft music," and soft, instrumental pop love songs, started playing as if the music surrounded us.

He was right, it WAS very romantic!

Once he had it all set, Mark turned towards me and pulled me tight against him as we started to softly kiss and make out while we stood naked, in this soft, hot rain shower.

When we broke it off, I told him, "I have seen so many people put on a dating website profile, how they like to take long walks, holding hands in the rain. Fuck that! If you want romance, just get naked in Mark's shower!"

He laughed and we kissed again. Then Mark grabbed two bars of soap from a shelf in the corner and started washing my back and buttocks as we were kissing. The hot water cascading all over my body, the slickness of Mark's hands full of soap slipping and sliding all over me, and his gentle caresses and kisses, all had the effect of putting me into a very romantic mood and making me horny! This was so much different than the hurried, hot, horny sex that we had been having, in the garage, and on his bed after we got home. This was love making at it's best.

I grabbed a soap bar and started to wash Mark's cock, but he stopped me, took the soap bar from me and put it back on the shelf, telling me, "No, this is all for you. Just relax, and let me wash you."

Mark turned me around and kept me pulled tight, my back to his front, as he started washing my front side, over my tits, my belly, and into my crotch. He was making me moan and swoon with his touches. I turned my head to the side and kissed him over my shoulder. This man was really turning me on!

Then he produced a douche, from somewhere in the shower, it was already warm, and he told me to use it to clean myself on the inside. He didn't use any crude words, like clean you cunt, or anything like that, he was very gentlemanly about it.

I slipped it inside myself and squeezed the bottle, feeling the fresh, warm solution, washing me inside and leaking back out onto the floor to be quickly washed away. The shower suddenly filled with the fresh sent of strawberries. When I was done with it, Mark took the empty bottle and placed it on a shelf in the corner.

This shower had a granite bench built into it that ran all the way around it, except for where the door was. The front wall of the shower was the same beautiful, thick, clear glass that the door was made of, but even it was granite from the floor up to that bench, so you could sit down, almost anywhere in this shower except right in front of the door. Mark turned me around and told me to sit down in the back corner. I did as he said, and then he lifted my left foot and started washing my foot and leg as high as he could reach.

As I sat there, enjoying the sensual foot wash, I was staring at Mark. He was 60 years old, but had a body that many 30 year old men would love to have. He was trim, fit, and although he didn't have six pack abs, his belly was flat and firm. His chest hair was salt and pepper, but it turned a darker color as it ran down over his belly and merged with the dark pubic hair around his cock. His penis hung soft, but even soft, it was large, and hung down over his large, heavy scrotum behind it. His legs were just as fit and firm as the rest of his body. He was tanned, everywhere except from his waistline down over his butt, and frontal area, no doubt from playing sports, or working in his yard wearing only a pair of shorts. I was getting more and more sexually turned on from the romanticism of this sexy shower atmosphere and Mark's gentle caresses of my body, and at the moment, my feet and legs.

Unconsciously, I reached down and started rubbing myself in my crotch. It felt so good, that I closed my eyes, laid my head back against the wall, and started fingering myself, even slipping a finger, or two, inside my pussy and sliding my finger tips over my sensitive little, swollen clit. I realized that Mark had slowed his motions of washing my foot, so I opened my eyes and saw that he was watching me playing with myself. I spread my legs as wide as I could, putting my right foot up on the bench beside me and my knee pressed back against the wall. Then I took both hands and started rubbing myself, even pulling my labia back to open my vagina wide, so that he could see up inside me.

Then I cooed to Mark, "You like looking at my pussy?"

He didn't answer me, but then, I didn't wait for an answer, I just continued on, "It's not really 'my pussy'. It's your pussy. I gave it to you when I pulled those keys out of that sack. I gave this pussy to you, to do whatever you wanted to do with it. And so far tonight, you have shown it off to a truck driver, made me show it off to a store clerk and let him feel it, let his teen aged buddy finger fuck it and make it cum in your car, then you gave it away to five guys in a park to fuck it, and you've fucked it twice, yourself."

Mark switched feet, letting go of my left foot, which I put up on the bench so I could stay spread wide open, as he picked up my right foot and started washing it and my calf. While I was recounting all the sex we had been having tonight and Mark was switching from my left to right foot, I noticed that even without me, or him touching it, his cock was beginning to swell and harden. I was thrilled that I had the power to make that happen without even touching him. I suppose that in my lifetime, I have made a few men's cocks hard just by looking at me, but this was the first time I had actually watched it happen!

Once I was sitting still again, I went back to rubbing my slit and playing with myself. I closed my eyes again, and leaned my head back into the corner. I was replaying all the action so far tonight in my head and enjoying the feeling of my own fingers in my pussy. Then I opened my eyes and saw Mark nearly standing still, not washing my foot anymore, but he had a hand full of soap and was stroking his cock with his right hand, while holding my foot up with his left.

I thought that was soooooo sexy! So, I decided to get off for him and let him watch me.

I told him, "Look at me Mark. Look at your pussy. See how hot and pink it is? It's horny, and it's going to cum....for....you," and as I said, "you", I tripped my own orgasm and the spasms started in my belly. I felt my vagina squeezing on nothing but itself and even with the hot shower water cascading down all over me and even into my cunt, which I had spread wide open, I could feel my own orgasmic juices flush out of my pussy and fill me with their warmth. As my climax strengthened and then faded, I sat up in a sort of a crunch move, groaned with pleasure, and then sat back, relaxing again into the corner.

When I was done, Mark looked like he was barely breathing. He was standing nearly stock still only his right hand was slowly moving up and down his hard cock.

When I opened my eyes, Mark said to me, "My God, Brandie! That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen! I've never seen a woman masturbate in front of me before and get herself off. That was awesome! And now, I'm going to...repay...the favor!"

At that, he gave himself a couple more hard, fast strokes, and grunted three times, once with each shot of cum that squirted from the head of his dick, to be knocked down by the cascading water and quickly washed away.

When Mark was done with his orgasm, he pulled me up to my feet, kissed me passionately on the mouth, and then stepped back so that we could both rinse ourselves off making sure we got all the soap off of us.

When we stepped out of the shower, Mark handed me two large, fluffy, white towels, and he wrapped one around his waist while he grabbed another to dry off with. He told me that I could use his wife's hair dryer on the vanity, if I wanted to dry my hair, and he stepped out of the bathroom, into his bedroom.

I finished drying myself off, I did use the hair dryer to dry my hair, and then wrapping one of the big towels around me, I walked into the bedroom, where I found Mark, already dry, and in the bed, between the sheets. I tossed off my towel and climbed into bed next to him.

Mark immediately rolled over so that his upper body was over mine, he wrapped me into his arms and he started passionately making out with me. Mark's gentle touches, the way he ran his hands up and down my body, the way he kissed me on my mouth, my neck, my ears, was so sensual and sexy that it had the immediate effect of turning me on, again!

I reached down to grab his cock, I wanted to rub him to hardness and fuck him, but as I touched him, he pulled my hand away from his flaccid member and said, "Don't. This isn't about me. This is all for you," then he paused while he kissed and nibbled on my neck before he continued, "I want you to just relax. Lay there, with your eyes closed, and concentrate on what I am doing to you. Concentrate on every spot on your body that my hands, fingers, and lips touch you. Feel the pressure, the stroke, the heat that I apply to just that spot. Let every spot on your body become an erogenous zone. Let the feelings from that spot, where I'm touching your body, go directly to your pussy. Let me turn you on!"

As he kissed and licked my ear, I murmured, "But you ALREADY have me turned on!"

"Not as much as you will be," he whispered back.

Then for the next thirty minutes, or more, I'm not sure how long he was at it, this man made love to me in a way that few men ever had. He kissed, rubbed, touched, massaged nearly every single spot on my body, from my hairline to the bottoms of my feet and back again. As his hands, or mouth would go near my nipples, and especially as he went down, past my pussy, I would wiggle and try to get my nipples or clit under his hands, or mouth. But he wouldn't let me, and that just built my sexual excitement even more, taking me to ever higher levels of pleasure that made me want to explode into an orgasm, that he had me oh so close to, but he wouldn't let me go into it!

Mark had me withering on the bed, moaning and groaning with pleasure as he pleased me all over my body. After taking two full trips up and down my body and back again, he finally got down to serious business!

This time, as he worked his way down my chest, from my neck and face, Mark sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and started to nibble on it lightly with his lips and teeth. I thought I would cum right there! I was so sexually charged by the physical sensations that Mark had been bringing to my body for over half an hour, that he nearly made me lose it, just by sucking on my tit. With both hands on the back of his head, I pressed Mark's mouth hard onto my breast, and moaned loudly in sexual ecstasy. He took his time on one nipple then worked his way over to the other. As he was sucking on my tits, Mark's hand was rubbing me all over my lower belly, and up and down my thighs, but he wouldn't put his hand directly on my pussy. He was driving me crazy with lust!

I begged him, "Please, Mark! Quit teasing me and play with my pussy!"

"Relax," he said, "I'll get there."

"Relax? How the Hell am I suppose to relax when you have got me so damned hot," I moaned and groaned with pleasure as I said it.

He didn't answer me, but he started working his mouth down my belly, kissing and licking me as he went. I was so full of expectation, that I wanted to explode! I wanted his mouth on my pussy and I wanted it NOW!

When he finally got to my lower belly and started kissing and licking my vulva, just above the top of my slit, inches from the spot where my clitoris resides, I was in sexual Heaven! Then Mark slid his mouth down onto my slit, and suddenly slipped his tongue between my soaking wet pussy lips, quickly invading my cunt with it, then pulling it all the way up my wet slit between my lips, and then, finally, over my swollen, sensitive clit!

When his tongue made contact with my little love button, THAT WAS IT! I exploded into a squirting orgasm!

I screamed out, "OH MY GOD! That's it! You're making me cuuuuummmm! OH FUCK! I'm gonna squirt!"

I felt my belly muscles tighten, and my vagina squeeze so hard on itself that I doubt you could drive a nail in it with a hammer at that particular moment, and I felt the first hard squirt of hot fluids shoot out of my cunt and onto Mark's face! He jumped back, and lifted his face up, as he wasn't expecting that sudden flood of hot juices to hit him in his face. Then the second squirt flew out and it hit him on his neck and chest, I even heard it sort of splash as it hit him. I could hear that, even above my own screams of pleasure, as I screeched and moaned through this explosive orgasm. The air suddenly filled with that powerful odor from my orgasmic fluids that I know always comes with my squirts. I felt the bed underneath me get soaking wet. There was a third, not so powerful squirt, then I felt several smaller spasms in my cunt as my climax began to fade.

As I started to come down off the high of that climax rush, I let my body relax, back down onto the bed, and I realized that I had broken out into a sweat. I had sweat droplets running off my forehead into my ears and my eyes, so I reached up and wiped some of it away with the bed sheets. I was panting to breath, and my breasts were heaving up and down with the hard little nipples standing erect, atop them.

I was trying to regain some normal composure when I head Mark say, "WOW! That was incredible! I have only seen that done in porno movies and read about it in books and magazines. I've never seen a woman really squirt like that in real life! I didn't know they really did."

Trying to speak as I gasped for air, I laughed as I answered him, "Well now you do!"

The bed was absolutely soaked, so was Mark all down his front, and so was I all over my crotch, ass, and all the way down to my knees.

I told Mark, "We need to get up and change these sheets, and maybe even flip the mattress over."

"No way," he said, "I'm not taking that much time. Just slide over here," he slid towards the other side of the bed and pulled me with him.

Once we were on the dry side of the bed, Mark got on top of me and easily slipped his hard cock into my greased up pussy and all the way up into my cunt with little resistance.

"Oh my! That stuff is so much slicker than your normal cum juices," he exclaimed! "With all that lubricant, I'll be able to enjoy this fuck for hours," and he chuckled!

I laughed too and said, "You better not fuck me for hours, as much as I like it, we got to get some sleep, some time tonight."

Then he started pulling himself in and out me and despite the extra lubrication of my squirted orgasmic fluids, he quickly brought me to another huge, ordinary orgasm, that I literally screamed through as I tensed up and lifted him and my ass off the bed. Mark might not have fucked me for hours, but he did fuck me for a long time. I wasn't watching a clock, but it must have been a half hour, or so, as he brought me through a couple more smaller orgasms, then he tensed up and unloaded his load deep inside my belly.

By the time he was done, rolled off me, and we both relaxed, I did look at the bedside clock and it was nearly 4:30 am. We cuddled and kissed softly several times then we fell asleep, with him laying on his back, and me with my head on his shoulder, his arm around my back.

When I woke up, we were both laying in the same position as we were when we fell asleep. I looked at the clock and it was just past 8:00 am. Mark was still asleep, softly snoring. I decided to wake him up in a "nice" way. I slid down his belly and took his soft cock into my mouth. It was still a little slimy with a combination of both of our juices from our last fuck and he had some crusty, dried cum in his public hairs. His crotch smelled of the sex and my squirted orgasmic fluids that we had earlier. The smell added to the sensuality of sucking him awake and hard, and it served to help make me quickly horny.

As I started sucking on him, Mark started to awaken, I heard him moan and then he said, "Oh Brandie, that's a great way to wake a man up!"

His cock quickly hardened in my mouth and he only let me suck him for a few more minutes, before he pulled me up to him and kissed me hard on the mouth, pushing his tongue in, where his cock had just been. Then he rolled on top of me and slipped himself into my pussy, that was still sloppy from our earlier sex and my newly secreted juices from my new sexual arousal.

I moaned with pleasure as he slid into me and he wrapped his arms around me, laying flat on top of me, holding me tight, as he started to draw himself in and out of me. I could feel my breasts mashed hard against Mark's chest and his course chest hair was massaging my nipples and making them instantly hard. The harder they were, the more sensitive they became to being stimulated by his chest hair, and I was moaning as much from the exquisite feelings of my nipples against his chest, as I was from the feelings his cock was bringing to my cunt. I loved the way that Mark was laying on top of me, holding me so tight, as he rhythmically, and steadily fucked me. This seemed so loving, so caring, so passionate, as compared to the more raw and urgent sex that we had all last night. I was quickly building to a very good orgasm.

"Oh Mark, you're making me feel so gooooood," I told him, "you're going to make me cum again, soon."

He whispered into my ear, "Go ahead Baby, let it cum. Let yourself feel good. This one is all about you."

Just then, I let it go. My belly tightened, the spasms started to run through my abdomen and cunt, and I felt those warm juices flood inside of me, run out around his cock, and down my crack. As my orgasm started, I moaned loudly and cooed as it subsided and I relaxed.

I heard Mark's wife's voice, as she stepped into the room and said, "You can knock off the phony orgasm, Honey, real woman aren't that loud."

I was suddenly shocked at her presence in the room! Immediately, my orgasm was over and I wasn't having any other sexual "feelings". I wasn't upset about her catching us fucking, because it wasn't like I was cheating with her husband, she knew that I had been with her husband all night. And over the years of my husband and I living a HOT Wife sexual lifestyle, there had been a few times when I fucked a man in front his wife, I even shared a man with his wife, one night. But I just wasn't prepared for her, to walk into the room.

Mark put his hands on the bed on either side of me and pushed himself up, so that his upper body was up off of me, causing the covers that were over both of us to slide down to his butt. This left my upper body completely exposed. I felt so naked laying there, on my back, under her husband, with my tits swelled, and nipples standing up, hard from sex.

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:26 am

This is the ending, enjoy!

Mark never missed a stroke, he just kept right on with his steady fucking of me as he said, "Hello Barbara, I didn't expect you until about Noon. What happened to Frank?"

Barbara had stepped over to her vanity beside the bed and started taking her jewelry off, earrings, necklace, rings, bracelets, "His fucking wife's car broke down on the way home from her Mother's this morning, so Frank had to go rescue her," the sound of her voice had an obvious tone of disgust in it as she talked about her boyfriend having to cut it off early with her, to go help his wife coming home from a road trip to her Mother's in another city.

I laid there, on my back, under Barbara's husband, with my hands on the outside of each of his arms, while his cock was inside of me and steadily stroking in and out of my pussy, as Mark and I, both looked at her and listened intently to her bitch about her boyfriend abandoning her, early. This whole situation, just seemed so surreal to me, it was nearly comical.

Then Barbara looked at me and asked, "What was your name again, Honey?"

Just as I started to answer her, Mark gave me a hard and fast thrust of his cock into me, that caused his ball sack to slap my ass with an audible spanking sound, and made me grunt as I said, "Bran..Uh..die," I gave him a playful slap on the shoulder and repeated myself, "Brandie."

Barbara acted as if she didn't hear his ball sack slapping my ass, but she said, "Well, Bran...Uh...die," as she mocked me, "so, did you do everything he wanted you to do last night?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I looked up at Mark and he had a look on his face that told me he had no idea what she was fishing for, and he even shrugged his shoulders as if to tell me, "Heck, tell her the truth."

So, I said, "Yeah. As a matter of fact, I did."

Barbara had sat down on her vanity bench now, and started taking off her shoes and stockings as she asked me, "So, which scenario was it? Did he take you shopping, half naked, at the adult bookstore and then take you into the movie theater where he let some men fuck you while you sucked his dick? Or maybe he made you go in the convenience store, half naked, and buy him a six pack of beer, then he took you to the park where he let some men fuck you while you sucked his dick? Or perhaps it was the biker bar scene, where he pretends to be some weakling boyfriend, or husband, who can't do anything about it while several bikers have their way with you?"

I was amused that she apparently knew of Mark's little scenarios that he obviously liked to take women out to play through, and that she even knew exactly what we had done.

Again, as I started to answer her, Mark gave me another hard thrust, making his ball sack slap my ass so hard this time, that it almost stung, and even though muffled by the covers over our waists, it still reverberated throughout the whole bedroom, and causing me to grunt again as I said, "Well actually, it was the conven..Uh...ience store, thing."

Barbara stood up and pulled her dress off. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties and all she had left on was a garter belt. I was impressed that even at 60 years old, she had a very nice, trim body. I could see why a man would want to have sex with her, for her body, but apparently her sexual attitude was pretty plain.

She pulled her garter belt off and dropped it on top of her crumpled dress on the floor, next to her vanity. I wondered what she must have thought about seeing my shoes, stockings, garter belt, and nightie, piled in a heap on the floor, next to her bed?

Then she told me, "I'm glad that Mark can find whores like you to play out his little sexual fantasies at those parties we go to, because he knows he's not going to take me out there and pass me around like a piece of raw meat to a pack of hungry dogs."

She didn't wait for me to answer, because she really had asked me a question, so she said to Mark, "Mark, hurry up and get finished with that, I'm going to take a shower, and when I'm done, I want to get some sleep," then as she turned and walked towards the bathroom, "Frank kept me up all night, and I have to say that except for a few short pauses, I kept him UP, all night too." She emphasized the word "UP" I guess to ensure that Mark knew she had been fucking Frank all night long, as if there was any doubt about what she had been doing with him.

Once Barbara was in the bathroom with the door closed, Mark looked down at me with a huge grin on his face and said, "THAT was fucking wild! She has NEVER actually seen me fucking another woman before and I did everything in the world to make her know that I was fucking you while she was standing there talking, but she acted like she was ignoring it."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, it was strange, and she obviously doesn't care about you having sex with another woman, but she doesn't care much for the kind of women you choose to have sex with. And I KNOW you were trying to be sure she knew you were fucking me while she was standing there, that last time you slammed into me, you almost made me cum! So, do it now!"

And it was true. When Barbara had first stepped into the room and started talking to us, I was at first shocked and lost any feelings of sexual stimulation. But after that first time that Mark had slammed into me, when I was trying to tell his wife my name, I got over the oddity of the situation of his wife standing there, obviously not liking me, but not distressed by her husband having sex with another woman right in front of her, and I started getting aroused, again. Then when he slammed into me that second time, he nearly made me cum, I had to fight back the urge.

"Come on, damn it! Make me cum again," then I pulled him down on top of me as I urged him to start fucking me harder and faster.

Then a wicked thought came to me. I latched my lips and mouth onto the side of Mark's neck and started sucking on it, hard, in an attempt to put a very large and very noticeable hickey on the side of his neck. He didn't seem to mind, he did nothing to try to stop me, so for several minutes as he fucked me to an orgasm, I sucked on his neck like a Vampire!

When Mark made me cum, I let go of my hold on his neck and screamed as loudly as I could, as he brought me to a climax, and he dumped his load into me at the same time. I don't know if his wife could hear us in the shower, or not, but I wanted her to.

As soon as Mark was done spurting inside me, he gave me a quick kiss and said, "Come on, we better get out of here before she comes out of the shower."

Then he pulled his softening cock out of me, dragging it across my thigh, and leaving a wet trail of cum on me. He stepped off the bed and quickly pulled on the same shirt and shorts that he had on last night, and slipped on a pair of loafers that were at the foot of the bed.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and I felt globs of Mark's fresh load squirt out of me between my thighs. I grabbed the bed sheets and used them to wipe myself in my crotch, then I stood up off the bed and realized, that my bag was in the bathroom!

"Mark, my bag, with all my stuff in it, is in the bathroom!"

"OK. I'll get it," he said.

He stepped into that bathroom, I heard him and his wife exchange some words that I couldn't make out, then he returned and handed me my bag.

I quickly pulled on my short, black mini skirt, slipped on a white, silk camisole, that had thin spaghetti straps over the shoulders and the top of which came across my chest, just above my nipples, and I slipped on a pair of plain, black satin, heels that didn't have any straps to have to fasten. I was dressed in like, less than a minute!

Once I was dressed, I grabbed the pile of shoes and clothing off the floor, stuffed them into my bag, and I made a quick check to see that I had everything in my bag that I had come with, most importantly, my little clutch purse. Then I grabbed a comb out of my bag and turned towards a mirror above the bureau so I could quickly smooth out my hair. As I quickly got my hair presentable, I noticed how my nipples, which were still nearly hard from the sex I had just been having, stood out so nicely in this thin, white, silk camisole, and how the skirt and shoes, all looked good for a sexy outfit. I hadn't planned that, I was grabbing stuff out of my bag to get covered with quickly, so we could go. Mark had been gathering up his wallet and car keys and combing his own hair in another mirror, so he hadn't been paying me any attention.

He and I, were ready to go about the same time, and as he reached his hand out to me, I stopped for a second, rubbed my palms over my nipples to harden them up a little more, and said, "Wouldn't this outfit be great for that biker bar scenario?"

At my mention of the biker bar scenario, Mark stopped, dropped the hand he was reaching out to me with, stepped back a couple of steps, and looked me up and down a couple of times, I even twirled around once for him. When I came back to face him, I noticed that his cock was getting hard inside his shorts.

He smiled and said, "YES! It certainly would!"

Then we both heard the shower water shut off in the bathroom and Mark reached out to grab my hand saying, "Come on, let's get out of here."

As he started to pull me behind him, I reached out and snagged my bag off the bed as Mark was pulling me past it. We hustled down the stairs, through the kitchen, and into the garage. I noticed that his wife's Cadillac was in the previously empty space next to Mark's car and that the rest of the four car garage was filled with a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, an ATV, and some other toys. I also noticed that his garage looked like it was damn near big enough to put my entire house in!

Mark put me into his car in a gentlemanly manner, then went around to the driver's side, backed us out of the garage, then drove down the driveway, out onto the highway.

As we got going on the road, I said, "I saw the Harley in the garage. My husband and I, both have our own Harleys. So, is that how you got the idea for the biker scenario?"

Mark grinned, "Yeah, I've got some buddies that kind of help me out with that one. I know a couple of guys, biker buddies, and when I want to play that one out, they get several other guys together and I take the girl to a biker bar that they kind of control, and we play that out."

So, you don't know all of the guys," I asked?

"No, I don't, why? Does that matter?"

"Well, actually, it makes it a little kinkier, and more exciting, if you really don't know any of them," I felt the heat rising in my pussy thinking about that kind of a sexual game.

Then I asked, "How about the guys in the park last night? Did you know them? I heard at least one of them call you by name."

"I don't know any of those guys, I mean, none of them are friends of mine. They only know my name because I've brought a couple of women down there to the park before." Then Mark's cell phone rang.

When he answered it, I could hear his wife's voice, "Did that whore piss in my bed last night?"

"No, she didn't piss in the bed. That big spot came from an orgasm," he laughed.

Bullshit," I heard her say, "no woman cums that much! That's gotta be piss! The drunken bitch pissed in my bed!"

I was about to get "pissed", but Mark sternly told her, "Look, it wasn't piss, it was from sex, I'll clean the bed up when I get home, go sleep in the guestroom and I'll wake you up for dinner."

I heard her growl, or something and hang up. Mark and I laughed our asses off!

"If only she knew," Mark said!

Then I brought his attention to the hickey on his neck, that was getting darker by the minute.

He looked at it in the mirror and said, "And the hard part about that is, when friends, or family, say anything about it, she's going to have to take responsibility for something that she knows you did, for weeks, until it's gone!"

The rest of the ride home, we talked about how much fun we had and Mark told me that he wanted to meet my husband some time and hopefully become friends with him, because it sounds like he, (Mark), and my husband, have a lot in common. He also suggested that we all get together and ride some time.

"That's a great idea, but I've got to tell you, I don't wear short assed skirts, or lingerie, when I'm riding my bike. It's jeans and T-shirts," I giggled.

I was sitting in the middle of the seat, close to Mark, he reached down and rubbed my bare leg as he grinned and said, "Jeans and T-shirts come off, don't they?"

I laughed again, "Only if my husband says it's OK."

About then we pulled into my driveway. My house is a single story, ranch style, all brick home, of about 1500 square feet, with a detached two car garage at the back end of the driveway, in a quite, upper middle class, residential neighborhood. After being in Mark's million dollar home, I was almost embarrassed for him to see where I lived.

But he seemed genuine, when he said, "This is a very nice home and neighborhood," without nay prompting from me.

I leaned over and gave Mark a very passionate, tongue swapping kiss, as he hugged me with his right arm, and ran his left hand up to feel my pussy as we kissed. When we broke it off, he gave me a business card with his phone number on it, and he told me it was his cell phone, so I didn't have to worry about calling a house phone and getting his wife. It also had his email address on it. He asked me to stay in touch and hoped that we could get together again, and it didn't have to be just him and me. He understood that last night was an anomaly, and not the way that me and my husband usually played. He said that he looked forward to joining us in a threesome some time.

He even made the quick suggestion that maybe my husband could be one of the bikers in the bar for his little biker bar scenario, thing.

I said, "That sounds pretty kinky. Maybe we can make that happen some day."

Then as I got out of the car, Mark told me, "I want you to know that my wife, really isn't a total bitch. And she really doesn't have anything against you. She's just jealous that other women will do the sexual things that I like to do and she won't. That's her problem, not yours."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I know."

Then I waved as he backed out of the driveway and drove away.

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:40 am

I'm glad that so many of you have enjoyed this story. This is a TRUE story! My wife is over 60 now, I'm in my mid 50's, and she's not as active in the HOT Wife lifestyle as she use to be, but we dabbled in it for better than 20 years, during which time we had many different sexual experiences. In fact, way back when Bianca use to run this site, I was an active member here and use to post a lot. I just came back on here the other day and thought I would post my latest story to see if anyone liked it.

I'm happy that some of you did and I thank you for the compliments.

Mercury
Virgin

Unread post by Mercury » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:32 am

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for submitting that.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 am

Great story i enjoyed it a lot might you have any more, and did your wife still play with mark.
if so could we read about it.

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Mercury wrote:Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for submitting that.
You're welcome. I enjoy sharing our sexual experiences, as much as I enjoy sharing her!

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:53 pm

dana007 wrote:Great story i enjoyed it a lot might you have any more, and did your wife still play with mark.
Yes, I have many other stories to share as well, I'll post some more in a day or two. And yes, we had a couple of threesomes with Mark, and she also had one more solo date with him, but I have those stories, only in rough draft form and haven't edited them for publication yet. I'll try to get one of those stories ready over the next couple of weeks. And Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked the story!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:57 pm

DooMyWife2 wrote:
dana007 wrote:Great story i enjoyed it a lot might you have any more, and did your wife still play with mark.
Yes, I have many other stories to share as well, I'll post some more in a day or two. And yes, we had a couple of threesomes with Mark, and she also had one more solo date with him, but I have those stories, only in rough draft form and haven't edited them for publication yet. I'll try to get one of those stories ready over the next couple of weeks. And Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked the story!
Can't wait to read them and thank you for sharing some of your personal life with us.

Alan

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:13 pm

DooMyWife2 - Your published story "Te Key Story" was amazing, exciting and I must say very enjoyable to read while easily constructing the virtual image. I look forward to reading your future post on this forum and stories. Do you also post else were (blog, forum, etc)?
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Squirming69 wrote:DooMyWife2 - Your published story "Te Key Story" was amazing, exciting and I must say very enjoyable to read while easily constructing the virtual image. I look forward to reading your future post on this forum and stories. Do you also post else were (blog, forum, etc)?
Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you liked my story. Yes, I do publish my stories elsewhere too, but I don't want to use The HOT Wives Forum as an advertisement for other websites. So, if you want to know where else I publish my stories, you can email me and I'll tell you where you can find them.

If you liked my story about "The Key Party", check out the new story I just posted, titled, "Cuckolding in the Biker Bar".

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:51 am

Great story. Love all the details. Almost as good as watching.

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 am

msslave wrote:Great story. Love all the details. Almost as good as watching.
That's why I write the way I do. I want to try to give the reader the impression that they are actually there, watching it all happen! Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it!