At The Titty Bar

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

At The Titty Bar

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 pm

After all the thought, and discussions, and the sifting through about 20 different replies to our first ever Craig's List ad for a BBC for my 58 year old wannabe Hot Wife, the first time she ever fucked another guy besides me, happened out in the back seat of our Subaru Outback! Not the most "romantic" of settings to be sure, but by the time we went outside, partly to get away from the noise, the crowd, and eye-burning cloud of cigarette smoke, I think my wife, and the tall, good looking, and slightly arrogant young black guy we had met up with there, were about to tear one another's clothes off! The sexual energy that was coming off them as I followed them out across the parking lot, was palpable, to say the least.

The young black guy, who's name was Tyrone (let's say), was perhaps slightly drunk, but I saw the noticeable bulge of his cock behind the zipper of his enormously baggy slacks, and so he wasn't too drunk to fuck my wife. My wife was absolutely wanton as they began kissing, leaning back against the Subaru. Standing there, several other people were walking by heading towards the club, and one stopped for just a moment to watch. After a second, he turned to me (for some reason) and asked if she was my date.

"She's my wife," I remember saying flatly.

"She is?" He replied a little incredulously.

"Yep," was my reply.

"Wow," he said after watching my wife and Tyrone going at it. Then, speaking to me, he said: "She's gonna get fucked good and hard it looks like to me!"

He and I made brief eye contact at that, and I answered: "I think that's the plan!"

"Awesome." He said, and then wandered off in the direction that his other friends had already gone in. He looked back once before going inside. Then he was gone. Leaving me standing not more than maybe 10 feet from where Tyrone and my wife were.

There's really not much more that can be said to describe what occurred at that point, other than Tyrone most definitely "fucked" my wife "good and hard"; just as the passing stranger had predicted!

My wife had unfastened Tyrone's baggy slacks, and had his boxer shorts down around his knees a second later. The two of them managed to get my wife's dress hiked up around her waist, and her skimpy red under panties (that I had actually gone out to buy earlier in the day, and were rather expensive!) got ripped off of her without any trouble at all!

My wife opened the back drivers side door.

"Lay down, bitch," Tyrone said to her with a slightly mean sneer to his voice all of a sudden. Instead of that chilling the chemistry between the two of them, it seemed to ignite their lust even more!

"I want you to fuck me." I heard my wife's voice saying as she laid back, and spread her legs at the same time as best she could considering it was the side door of our car, at the edge of a gravel parking lot! Like I said, not the most romantic of locations for such a First Time Fuck; but then, this whole thing was following the logic of lust, so what else should any of us really expected?

Tyrone's big black dick was huge. Probably around 9, or even 10 inches long, and probably nearly two inches around at the flaring, circumcised glans. Whoever the doctor had been who performed the circumcision on him as a baby, had done an excellent job, so I thought to myself quickly, before it was shoved, rather hurriedly, and even a little roughly (I thought), into my wife's waiting pussy.

Apparently my wife didn't object to Tyrone's rough entry, because I heard her gasp out loud, with an unmistakable "OH. MY. GOD!!"

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I remained where I had been from the start and saw Tyrone's bare ass (with his baggy slacks and boxer shorts now clear down around his ankles!) as he began urgently thrusting his cock into my wife's pussy. My own, and much smaller cock, was, in spite of the smaller size from Tyrone's, fully erect behind my zipper! I didn't unzip my fly in order to touch it directly, but I did use my finger tips to slightly caress it, up and down, as Tyrone drove his thick cock shaft like a steam engine piston into my wife's vagina!

"Oh my---GOD!" I could hear my wife's voice saying, with each powerful upward jab of that big dick of Tyrone's.

I felt strangely out of place at that moment, and yet, nothing could have dragged me away, either! I was watching this guy, my wife and I had only recently met through Craig's List, and now, as I stood in the humid summer air, on a gravel parking lot, of a dirty, crummy titty bar of no renown whatsoever, he was urgently fucking her, and with my permission, at that!

It was hard to really see well in that context. I saw my wife's face momentarily, eyes closed, her mouth open wide. She was definitely enjoying what this black guy was doing to her. There could be no doubt of that!

I remained silent watching the two of them, and glancing around to see if there were any one else around, but we were alone for the moment.

Then suddenly, I heard Tyrone's husky voice say: "Oh FUCK, I'm gonna CUM, bitch! I'M. Gonna. FUCKIN". COME!!!" Between each word, he pounded my wife's pussy like a battering ram.

"Oh YEAAHH!" I heard my wife's voice reply. "Come in me. Give it to me!"

A couple of savage slams later, and Tyrone groaned out loudly with the pleasure of his orgasmic release---"UUUGHH!!" "UUUGHH!" "UUUUUUUGGHHH!!!" It ended in an unbelievable crescendo of orgasmic energy!

I saw my wife kissing him. Her arms wrapped tightly around his thick neck and shoulders, and her legs wrapped around his hips as best she could in the cramped back seat.

When Tyrone stood up after a moment, I had an excellent view of his cock slipping out from inside my wife's pussy! The black shaft glistened wetly in the light from a nearby light pole. It looked fully erect yet, too. I liked the look of what he had! But my attention was quickly drawn to my wife's bright pink pussy hole; where, as his cock had withdrawn, a huge river of pearly white sperm came flowing out, and down the crack of her ass, and then onto the fabric of the back seat itself! It was an incredible sight to see for me.

As Tyrone stood up and grabbed his boxers and slacks and pulled them up, he zipped his fly, and turning to me with that same sort of salacious smirk I had seen on him in the club, he said: "Learn anything? Faggit?" Then he just walked away, leaving my wife pulling her dress back down and standing up. There was nothing left of her skimpy under panties. I left them laying in the dusty gravel.

"My god," I said, watching Tyrone getting into his car and drive off.

My wife didn't say anything, and got into the passengers side door up front. I started to close the back door, and noticed the glimmering globs of fresh sperm on the dark blue seat fabric. It was Tyrone's sperm. Not mine!

As I got the car keys out of my pocket, and then got into the car, I was thinking that my wife's pussy was currently full to overflowing with that black guys sperm! As I backed out of the parking stall, a few other people were now in the lot. I drove out of the parking lot, and then down street. My wife and I had still not said anything to one another about what had just transpired. But I was having trouble finding any words whatsoever!

It took about an hour before we got home, and going inside, neither of has said a word. But suddenly, just as my wife was heading towards the bathroom door, I grabbed her hand and pulled her around to face me.

"What?" she said, with a vague look of concern passing over her lovely face.

"I just wanted to say," I paused a second, trying to muster up something worth saying, "that--that I love you!" I put my arms around her as I said that, and after a second she did the same to me. I caught a faint whiff of aftershave. It was not mine. It was Tyrone's, of course. Who else would it have belonged to?

Then I kissed my wife, and after a seconds hesitation, at the most, she returned it, and with surprising passion!

We were soon laying on our bed, and I suddenly swept up her dress, and rapidly mounting her, her legs parted by my hips, I had my cock out of my jeans, and seconds later, I felt the head of my cock sinking into her incredibly hot pussy, which was extra slippery now with all that sperm Tyrone had just deposited there! I didn't care that my cock head was now completely covered in this other man's seed, and I drove my own, though smaller, cock as deep as I was capable of!

"MMMM, fuck me babe!" I heard my wife's voice saying into my ear. And I did just that, and I went into a frenzy of incredible lust! I don't think I had ever fucked my wife with that sort of intensity before, and it was, at least in part, due to the fact that I had allowed this other guy to get there first!

I wasn't able to last very long under the circumstances, and when I came I just exploded!

"UUUUUGGHH-GODYESSSSS!" I kept saying, over and over and over again, and the thought that my sperm, and that of Tyrone's, was now mingling together, inside my wife's pussy, at that, was the most incredible sensations of my life!

So, despite Tyrone's obvious attempt to 'humiliate' me as a cuckold, it had the opposite effect! In fact, I was eager for him to take my wife again, and just like he had out in that dirty parking lot, too! Was that a humiliation? If so, it was incredibly exciting to be so treated! I know my wife enjoyed herself very, very much! She would need no real prompting from me to do a repeat with Tyrone!

Showing later, and then turning out the lights to go to sleep, I laid awake a long time replaying what I had seen in that parking lot. I also kept thinking about Tyrone's truly magnificent cock! The remembered sight of it lingered a long time in my minds eye before I finally did fall asleep!

licker_69
Virgin

Re: At The Titty Bar

Unread post by licker_69 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 pm

that was great. how did your wife feel after the first time.