Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4354

BeNatural
Trainable

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by BeNatural » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I don't know about the top 3, but lately I've been craving to be told:

His cock feels better because it's bigger.

He fucks better.

For her to have sex with me, but tell me that her orgasm was taken care of already.

For her to tell me just to put some lube on and slip my small cock inside, and that she doesn't need any foreplay before taking my small cock (which is actually average ;) but I crave this kind of talk)!
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

mickey99997
Virgin

Unread post by mickey99997 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 am

1. Seeing her braless in a sexy white top and short skirt that she chose for the other guy's benefit.
2. Seeing her take the other guy's hand and then waving to me as she walks to the bedroom with him
3. Seeing her kissing him on the lips when we first arrive at his home
4. Seeing her enjoy sex with him so much more than she does with me
5. Watching her do most anything her lover wants, but limiting me to straight missionary sex.
6. Seeing her touching him with affection
7. Seeing her choose to sleep with him instead of me once they are done.
8. Seeing that big smile on her face when she first sees her lover
9. Having her tell me that her favorite lover of all time wasn't me
10. When she admits that really big hard cocks do turn her on
11. Seeing her get incredibly wet for another guy, when we have to use KY
12. Hearing her admit that she prefers black men.
13. Watching her close her eyes in ecstasy as a big hard cock plunges into her

bothbullandcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by bothbullandcuck » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Here are some, (not all) of the humiliating things my wife has done to me. Bear in mind, my wife is a sweet person and she doesn't really do this on purpose, or consciously (I don't think). She's just into the whole dating thing and trying to have a good time. She knows I like the whole cuckold scene and is perfectly okay with it because she has a very high sex drive.

Here goes:

1. When attending a party together, she leaves with another guy and I have to drive home by myself.
2. Kissing her boyfriend on the lips at the company Christmas party (she was dating a co-worker of mine at the time.)
3. Telling me that she thinks her boyfriend wants to get her pregnant. Then, telling me she's "thinking about it" as a possibility.
4. Telling me that she and her lover would make beautiful kids together.
5. Talking in public about how great her lover was the night before, within earshot of other people. (She never whispers.) This is usually at a restaurant, or in line somewhere (movies, grocery store, on a tour bus).
6. Asking me if she can invite her boyfriend to go with us on our vacations. (I always say yes, and I never get to fuck her because her boyfriend is constantly on top of her. (I do get to lick her afterward. And, according to her, I'm still getting some pussy, even if it's already fucked!)
7. Insisting on greeting her lover at the door wearing skimpy lingerie or nothing at all, then wrapping herself around him in an overly enthusiastic "Hi! I'm so happy to see you!" Then, rushing hand in hand back to the bedroom.
8. Having me make her and her lover breakfast after he has spent the night. (She now says I should blow him while he eats his eggs and toast!)
9. Any time she comes home and tells me, "Are you ready to be cuckolded again? I have date this Friday!"
10. All the cream pies. They are all humiliating, but I enjoy them anyway.

bevvyandy
Prepubescent

Unread post by bevvyandy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

There is some great stuff on this thread and I can relate to a lot of it. For me though, number 1, the point where she stops worrying about what other people think and openly displays that she has cuckolded you. Number 2; seeing her fuck another guy and completely giving herself to him. Number 3, a small thing but I love it; driving them in the car, with them sitting in the back (I have to hold the door open for her to get in) or sitting in the back whilst she is driving with her lover beside her and it's as if I don't even exist. Fabulous!

Symphony10
Trainable

Unread post by Symphony10 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:26 am

I agree with most of the above. But telling me tha ti have a small cock whille fucking is definitely nuber 1 for turn on. Even though she says thatm she atill fucks me, of course. Sometimes, she asks if i want to watch a big cock sliding into her while we are fucking. I agree and that often causes me to cum , or at least makes me have to fight ot keep from it. She likes me to get close and then not cum. Sometimes she cums and tells me I have to wait and makes me get out of her with my "little dick".

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm

how about the bull doing your willing wife at a party in front of several people while you watch silently? That'd be about as embarrassing as you could get.

Terminal Geek
Prepubescent

Unread post by Terminal Geek » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:36 am

Being told by my wife how much bigger and better her lover is

MichaelSF
Prepubescent

Unread post by MichaelSF » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm MichaelSF... SF meaning San Francisco, where I have participated in the truly amazing range of well-organized, supportive, non-exploitive BDSM groups. These groups have been here for over 20 years, and have evolved from just a couple of "core" groups covering all BDSM interests... they are now clusters of Special Interest groups who delve into their own area of BDSM behaviors and fetishes.

We have groups for couples, male-dom and fem-dom. Gay, straight, switch and bi. Groups devoted to play with fire, wax, knives, leather, boots. Groups for "newbies" (we'll all new at something) and others for "advanced techniques." You name it, we got it here.

A few things I've learned from witnessing literally thousands of kinky people playing openly... and happily:

One: Virtually every individual and couple has a unique blend of kinky interests. A couple interested in cuckolding might be using the experience occasionally in a casual way to enhance an otherwise fairly conventional sexual life. Others might have cuckolding as one expression of female domination, with or without additional degrees of humiliation, with or without forced bi-sexual activity. Many other degrees of intensity, including 24/7/365 D/s relationships. The Dominance/submission -- which I perceive is the driver in many of the more "extreme" cuckold relationships -- usually involves very little if any B/D or S/M.

Two: In virtually every one of these Special Interest groups, there are some participants who become deeply focused, deeply knowledgable, and deeply committed to their particular interest. We have tops and bottoms who are into a bit of flogging...others who collect expensive whips made by "celebrity whip-makers" and perfect their intricate "Double-Handed Florentine Flogging" techniques. Some of these devotees form devotee groups and/or become educators for others who share their interests.

The saving grace here in San Francisco, the quality that empowers the whole community, is a universal respect for the sexual rights of all others to define their own sexual identities and needs. "This is a technique I use which you may find interesting and useful..." expresses both respect and community responsibility. I now mentor because I was mentored... and owe a huge debt of gratitude to the community that helped me explore my own sexual identity and needs.

We also have a (thankfully) small group who insist that there is one RIGHT way... THEIR way, usually the most extreme variation of any behavior or technique. Fortunately, we SF kinksters are not shy about challenging their insulting dogma. "Glad you're happy out there at the extreme edge... the rest of us are entitled to be happy at the level that fits ourselves... now F#@& off." No point in arguing with them... or allowing them to argue with us. Our time and energy is better spent exploring, learning and practicing the things that give us pleasure.

Hope a few of you find this interesting and useful. You autocrats who are offended, please f@#& off. I don't have an argument fetish.

sissychuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissychuck » Thu May 05, 2011 11:06 am

to me, there are a lot of things that are humiliating.

greeting the Bull at the door and welcoming in to our house is a starter
fluffing him while he is kissing my wife is one
guiding his cock into her pussy is another
him telling my wife that the pussy belongs to him
next, making me say it too.
eating the creampie in front of him while he encourages me to do my best
fluffing him after cumming.

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 pm

1. Being denied access while Her lovers get Her bareback
2. Her family knowing i'm Her cuckold
3. Her bringing Her lovers to family functions instead of me
4. Her friends knowing i'm Her cuckold
5. My friends knowing i'm Her cuckold
6. Creampies
7. Going with Her to one of Her work's parties and Her leaving with a co-worker in our car so i have to ask for a ride home
8. Any situation where She pays and makes it clear that i don't have any money since She is in control of our money

i could go on and on, but these are the ones She has done to me that come quickest to mind
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

bolo2626
Prepubescent

Unread post by bolo2626 » Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm

To subcuckhub

Please provide some details on point 2. 4. and 5. Please. I dont know why it fascinate me. Thx.

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Wed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

bolo2626 wrote:To subcuckhub

Please provide some details on point 2. 4. and 5. Please. I dont know why it fascinate me. Thx.
2. Her family knowing i'm Her cuckold
Her entire family knows, both of Her sisters and Her mother were told early on, and now since She brings Her boyfriends to family functions sometimes, their husbands know. The Women think it is great and men don't like me because their Wives want to have fun too! It's the comments the next i get to go to a family function that are harsh.

4. Her friends knowing i'm Her cuckold
Almost all of Her friends know. In our age group several are divorced and my Wife goes out trolling for guys with them about twice a month, of course She gets lucky. Sometimes it causes problems but my Wife is very good about not going after some guy one of Her friends is going after. She likes playing the single Cougar, even though She is married..

5. My friends knowing i'm Her cuckold
So far She has spared me telling my guy friends, but 2 of the women i know well have been told that She gets to play. Those friends actually think better of me because of that.

It is both not a big deal 4 and 5, and very humiliating and a problem 2. The family and Her friends know i don't get penetration privledges, my friends don't know that, just that She gets to play.
_________
my new Mistress told me my posts need to continue to be in pink. A devoted cuck and sub for 20 years! Now a slave and cuck to a new Mistress! i love the feeling of being owned!

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Thu May 26, 2011 3:34 am

You do not get penetration privileges. But what do you get sexually from your wife?

PussyGalore
Virgin

Unread post by PussyGalore » Mon May 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Wife is curious so here I go. Hard to limit it to three....but these are definitely in my top 10 right now.

She usually likes to tell me about her next date, how excited she is (and how hot and hung he is) and what I need to do to help get her ready....almost always at happy hour in a bar. Loves to do it at a crowded bar where she is easily overheard (a few are offended, most are really curious, a few times she gets sent drinks and phone numbers). It's gotten to the point I get excited when she calls me at work Friday afternoon and suggests we meet up somewhere for a drink.

When she share the details of her latest fling with her best friend and sister...usually the next day and in too much detail.

Clean up time...both of them. Thrilling and humiliating at the same time. But frankly even more humiliating when she insists on leaving his "gift" inside her for the ride home.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 am

WOW! These are all great comments and humiliations!

Especially Mickey9997-- yours are PERFECT! Those are exactly the ones i would like the best!

I have experienced a few of them, though there are many more I'd like to experience.

What I have had is:

1. She has cut me off from penetrative sex, because i am no good at it (true!). I get to lick her to orgasm, or finger her, and afterwards she goes to sleep-- she does not reciprocate on me (no oral sex at all for me, either).

2. She does tell me how much she prefers other men to me, and it is obviously true.

3. She occasionally gives me ruined orgasms with her hand.

4. When we did have sex (before), she always had to masturbate, and never had an orgasm form my cock. Her pussy is huge (and my dick is thin), and I often fell out of her.. She now teases me about this.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:04 am

oops, forgot one someone else mentioned earlier-

She has told me that she prefers black guys (i am not black). In fact, she told me this before we go together, it's one reason I thought she'd make a great cuckoldress. She had only had sex with one black guy, but she loved it better than anyone else, and in general she does prefers blacks-- how they look, act, etc. She is just attracted to them.

hotwifewatcher
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifewatcher » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 am

Eat his ass while he's fucking me and I'll let him cum in your mouth.

bolo2626
Prepubescent

Unread post by bolo2626 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:08 am

@PussyGalore

Excuse my obsession, but did you have some feed back time to time from her sister or friend? It is a conversation subject between you and them?

Thnx for sharing (i mean your comments...)

subcuckhub
Virgin

Unread post by subcuckhub » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

EDAS wrote:You do not get penetration privileges. But what do you get sexually from your wife?
Handjobs. For me it is a real turn on to be cut off from "standard" sex with my Wife while other guys get whatever She wants to give them, which is usually everything. Besides i almost get more pleasure from going down on Her than anything else. We are both very happy with this arrangement.
_________

SlaveMaster
Prepubescent

Unread post by SlaveMaster » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

One of the regular lovers my gf had for a while had a huge cock. We're talking something that could do more damage then some fists could. For a while she didn't enjoy the sex with him at all, but she was mentally turned on by having access to a genuine monster cock that she persevered until finally her pussy had 'climatized' to him. I remember watching him fuck her once. She came within a minute, and after 10 minutes I had lost count of how many times she had come. And oh how she came! I've never made her come more than twice in one go before without the use of toys, and making her orgasm twice is rare enough for me anyway. When she does the second orgasm is never that great for her.

And to top it off, it usually takes me at least 15 minutes of pounding to get her to climax unless shes working her body in a way to bring it on earlier. She was helpless against this guy, all the effort was his and the 10th orgasm he gave her was more powerful than the first one she'd get with me. It was such a turn on and also so humiliating to see someone give her so much pleasure so effortlessly compared to what I can do for her.

But the greater humiliation was that I was completely useless to her for a while. He stretched her out so much that she barely noticed me inside her when I fucked her. What hit me was the honest, unfaked, total indifference. We've toyed with humiliation before, but it was always faked or exaggerated. Fortunately she's back to normal, since as much as a turn on as it was, I am enjoying being able to make her cum again.

tomwolfe
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomwolfe » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:33 pm

SlaveMaster wrote:One of the regular lovers my gf had for a while had a huge cock. We're talking something that could do more damage then some fists could. For a while she didn't enjoy the sex with him at all, but she was mentally turned on by having access to a genuine monster cock that she persevered until finally her pussy had 'climatized' to him. I remember watching him fuck her once. She came within a minute, and after 10 minutes I had lost count of how many times she had come. And oh how she came!
I loved reading this!

It reminded me of the time I came home from work on a Friday nite to find my wife and a new boyfriend I'd never met, smoking dope, she was naked, he still fully clothed....but not for long. Within a few minutes after I joined them in a smoke, she unzipped his pants, and out popped this huge, long dick. My wife's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, because she really loves big cock, and this one was one of the biggest she'd ever seen. Best of all, he had lots of stamina, they went at it for the next 3 hours, and yeah, I was an after-thought to my wife for those 3 hours. It was okay, though, because I got to watch this guy ravage my wife and watch her ride a big one for hours. Yahoo!

will7268
Trainable

Unread post by will7268 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am

SlaveMaster wrote: she was mentally turned on by having access to a genuine monster cock that she persevered until finally her pussy had 'climatized' to him.
She was helpless against this guy, all the effort was his and the 10th orgasm he gave her was more powerful than the first one she'd get with me. It was such a turn on and also so humiliating to see someone give her so much pleasure so effortlessly compared to what I can do for her.
SlaveMaster you've described my exact fantasy, this made me incredibly horny thinking about my wife in that situation, I hope I can find more posts by you about this experience.

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 pm

;) Our top 3:
1. My hotwife denying me sex/bush while thoroughly belonging to her BF.
2. Helping the hotwife dress for a `date' and watching her the whole time.
3. Patiently waiting at home until she comes home and `cleaning up' with her and enjoying whatever she allows me to have.

Eccentric Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Eccentric Cuck » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 pm

I am going to answer in 2 parts.

Part 1 lived it experienced it real life humiliation. From 3 to 1

3. Everytime Sir came to house. The first few moments walking in w/o knocking then kissing my wife. Felt like it was his house his wife... I guess both were true.

2. The first time my wife watched me jerk off. It was one of the few times my wife kicked into Cuckoldress mode. It was after the three of us were together she dropped me off at home before getting the kids. I was in bed for a nap(I work part time in the middle of the night) on her way out she said something to the effect "is that fist you new girl friend? I have Sir and you have your fist"....guess what happened next....lol.

1. The one and only time I was an active participant. The two of them kissing and getting in the mood when they told me to undress and come to them. I was already embarrassed and humiliated... But hard cocked. When I got to them they pulled out a white mesh with
lavendar apron and tried to put it on me. It didn't fit. Embarressed and humiliated my cock went limp. Holy fuck that was intense.
If I could add a number 4. It was in passing after my active participation above. In reference to my wife and I in a 69 with her on topand Sir fucking her while his bull balls jiggled on my forehead. I loved it! I would kill for another chance to let him teabag me! With or w/o fucking my wife. The humiliation came later back to normal life...in passing my wife said "that was fun. Did you have fun with his balls in your face?"
cuckold submission
powerful intense cuck angst
Wife Lover Passion

Eccentric Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Eccentric Cuck » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Part 2 humiliation fantasies from 3 to 1. Can it be humiliating if it my idea?

3. To be punished. Spanked or CBT. Not sure I could really take but it is a fantasy and it would be humiliating.

2. Having a new friend or friends that know my wife belongs to Sir. Current friends would qualify as too wired but if Sir had friends from his new job and invited us for a party or to go out and ...well she does belong to him so obviously everyone would know the truth about the three of us.

#1 - to have a blow up doll or fleshlight as my date/girlfriend/lover when the three of us hang out.

This list could go 15-20 deep!

I have to modify my list with a new #1 - of course #1 has to be to apologize and beg forgiveness from Sir.
cuckold submission
powerful intense cuck angst
Wife Lover Passion