Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4354

MacNfries
Prepubescent

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by MacNfries » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 am

Smitty wrote:Ø Leave a mess or used rubber in his bed so he will know you cheated.
Ø Make him to wear a used rubber from your BF
Ø Make him sleep on a cum covered pillow
Ø Forced him to kiss you right after you take a load in the mouth, in front of the guy
Ø Forced him to thank a guy for fucking you
Ø Tell a guy how much better his cock is than husbands and that he owns your pussy, do it in front of husband.
Ø Tell a guy you want his baby while he fucks you in front of husband (Don’t really want another one, just do it to scare him with it by making me think your trying hard to get breed)
Ø Tell certain friends to add to his humilation.
Ø Leave a used rubber in his lunch box as a surprise calling card
Ø Make him sleep in your BFs wet spot on the bed.
Excellent options ... obviously you have extensive experience within this area. Mac

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 am

Many years ago while lying in bed after making love to my wife I asked her if every partner she had was standing in front of her naked and she had to pick just one that would be the only one she could fuck for the rest of her life who would that be? (so about the run-on sentence :lol: )
She told me who and it wasn't me. WOW THAT HURT but was a real turn on. I asked if she meant that and she told me did.

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:19 pm

LAstyle wrote:Wow, these posts are all getting me really hot. My girlfriend and I haven't done any of these yet but I'm waiting patiently for a call - tonight she's out on her first date with another guy and she said she would call while they were fucking so I could listen in... wooo!

I have to say I'm not into the more intense humiliation things. I guess "intense" depends on your personal preference - if you like it, more power to you! Here where I stand:

What I Want
*eat her lover's creampie
*be denied sex for a week or so while she fucks other guys
*as part of the above, being told that her cunt is "not for me"
*watch her get gangbanged
*have her call me while she's out fucking another guy

What I Don't Want
*verbal humiliation - being insulted or demeaned
*being made to wear women's clothing

The whole "forced bi" thing is not an issue for me because I really am bi, so if we were to both have sex with another man (something I do want) then it would be an entirely different category of experience.

In general, I don't want to be treated cruelly in any way. I think if I were to be insulted or told I'm pathetic or something I would get mad and it would ruin the whole experience for me.

That's just me though... whatever floats your boat!
YES!!
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Ares_V
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ares_V » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 pm

I think observing the process of a wife becoming submissive to her dominant lover is very erotic. Each little step in her submission effects you in ways that you didn't even know existed.

Fionaflirt79
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Fionaflirt79 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm

1. Hubby helping me to get dressed in a sexy outfit for my date...then kneeling before me and kissing my feet while putting my Hotwife anklet on me. And then (still on his knees) kissing my curvy ass while telling me to have a hot time on my date.

2. Coming home from a hot date and "rubbing his face in it" - having hubby worship my well-fucked pussy while I ask him if he can taste my boyfriend's cock and our sex juices.

3. Denying hubby my pussy while wantonly fucking my boyfriend...explaing to hubby that I "need to fuck a real man with a big cock, not a little-dicked sissy cuckold".

There are many others we enjoy, but you wanted just three...LOL
I have a very understanding husband!!

shy cuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by shy cuckold » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Tomwolfe, what you and your wife do sounds so hot!!! I could just imagine if I was put in that situation I would be going mad with lust imagining what was going on in the room.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 am

We don't look at it as humiliation but more as a power exchange. My wife, her lover and sometimes even his wife have the power and I voluntarily surrender to them.
Some of the power exchanges that were very intense for me were:
Being told by his wife to kneel between his legs and suck him while my wife put on lingerie inthe other room for him.
Being told by any one of them how and where to pleasure him with my mouth.
Being told to go sit down and watch or come over and serve them.
Preparing the bed for them.
Being told to clean them as they come down and caress and kiss each other after.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 pm

voymargaux wrote:ooh so many to choose from!

1. Shaving your wife bare the night before she goes out clubbing looking for fuck buddies.
2. Having a friend call you the night she's out clubbing to tell you that they saw your wife dancing and making out with some guys.
3. Picking your wife up the next morning at his place with her walking out to your car in the same hot clubbing outfit from the night before while all the neighbors have a knowing grin on their face.
these 3 some hottest for me also her being dropped off at home , when neighbours around in her hot wife attire heels clicking on path and hair all in mess and bite marks visible on her neck and shoulders

PDXsubcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by PDXsubcuck » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Ares_V wrote:I think observing the process of a wife becoming submissive to her dominant lover is very erotic. Each little step in her submission effects you in ways that you didn't even know existed.
My wife isn't really submissive, or so she tells me but it is interesting watching the changes and the power shifting when she is with the right lover. She becomes very agreeable if not eager to be told what to do as she works at pleasing him with wider limits than she has with me. Complaisant is a word she uses but...I think she is a bit submissive to the right lover.

But meeting the right guy, seeing how her attention, allegiance(temporary of course) shifts from hubby to soon-to-be-lover is so erotic and such a turn on!

Also she used to use a girl friend's house to meet a couple of her lovers. Neighbors that knew us lived across the street and neighbors that knew she didn't live there on both sides. Summertime, open windows, a very vocal woman when she is coming. I am sure the neighbors across the street got an eye full at times and the neighbors in back and on each side, must have got an ear full. Then there were the parties, her birthday with her GF and five men and the other parties that always had more men than women.

Fionaflirt79
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Fionaflirt79 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Just did a new one the other night - you guys have got to try it!

Cuckolded my hubby that night (he was present to watch). When my bf was ready to cum, asked him to cum all over the outside of my pussy - and he came a lot! Then hubby handed me my panties and i put them on right away, then my pants. On the drive home, hubby could put his hand down in my crotch and feel the wetness.

When we got home, we went right to bed. Hubby was super-horny and wanted to fuck, but I denied him. Instead, I had him lay on his back and jerk off while I told him how I enjoy fucking real men with big cocks and not little sissy cuckolds like him. Now here's the kicker: while I was whispering these words into his ear, I was literally rubbing my cummy panties all over his face....telling him to smell and taste them!!! He came like a geyser!!!

So hot.....God, I love being a hotwife!!!

Kisses,
Fiona
I have a very understanding husband!!

Dp4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dp4fun » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:14 am

voymargaux wrote: 2. Having a friend call you the night she's out clubbing to tell you that they saw your wife dancing and making out with some guys.
3. Picking your wife up the next morning at his place with her walking out to your car in the same hot clubbing outfit from the night before while all the neighbors have a knowing grin on their face.
Indeed nr2 is humiliating! Happened to me once when a friend that I dont usually talk to very often called me at work and insisted that I met him and had lunch with him since he had something to tell me. He refused to say what it was all about over the phone and when we met he told me after I promised not to be upset on him or his GF that his GF had seen my wife kissing with another guy on a dancefloor but that I had to promise him that I didnt tell my wife were I had heard it.
I was ashamed both that he know what she was up to and also I belive that he was disappointed in my reactions not being so strong he would have thought.. I had nothing really to say exept some stumbering "are you sure she saw correct that it was my wife? My wife were at her mothers place that evening etc." and I feelt really humiliated about the whole situation. And I also know that my friend is the blabbering type of guy, he will probably tell some other friends aswell.

Number 3 has happend to me once, a taxi pulled up at our suburban street 9am on a sunday morning and my wife came stumbling out in a short dress and higheels! She was still drunk and looking quite battered. Our neighbours were out playing with with their children and saw the whole thing. Then she slept until 4pm and were hungover the whole evening after that. Until that day all our neighbours thought my wife was the typical conservative woman!

Other humiliating things she has put me through is at a normal party with our friends (and her lover wich our friends doesn't know about) She constantly gets into arguments with me, my drinks are not good, my grilling skills are bad, I didn't succed when I made the cheesecake (wich is my speciality) All the time her lover is agreeing with her and dissing me. He makes jokes about my food also but more subtile and in a funny way that everyone else laughs also, he can forexample say that he has never tried charcoalblack chicken filet before and my wife laugh at his jokes at my expense all the time.
He can tell me infront of everyone and my wife that our house really needs to get painted, why dont I do it? Or that a real man doesn't have his garage full of garbage like we do. Its not garbage but tools and equipment, but when I explain he cuts me off and just laugh at my excuses. My wife agrees intensely with him and says that she has been asking me for years to clean the gararage, wich is not true.
He can tell me to not drink so much and my wife agrees, even though I might not even have had a beer yet. Its those kind of humiliating stuff they put me through. Of course he sleeps over and I have to sleep in the guest room. When I have asked if I can watch while they have sex he says no, he doesn't wan't a pervert looking at him while having sex. My wife just shrughs and says that she cant decide alone and doesn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm

While I learned that this thread is 3 years old, I was never aware of it so here goes my part! I don't consider myself submissive, into humiliation, nor do I consider myself to be very cuck-like with the exception of a few extreme tendencies.

Here's the top 3 but there's quite a few I will share below:
1. Being told to wear a condom while her lover(s) enjoy cumming in her every time.
2. Being fully cut off from sex with her while she is being consumed 100% by other guys
3. Barely seeing her due to her relationships with other men. ie.. Having her come home from his plate late at night to sleep, get up shower/ get ready head to work or back to be with him and repeat everyday. This basically happened a lot this summer.

4. I love spending money to make her sexy and boost her confidence to fool around and be a flirty hotwife! I like to send her to get her haircut,dyed, and styled, french tip manicure/pedicure with nails, buy her new panties and bra/lingerie, new sexy outfit and shoes to go out.

There's more but don't want to go too into details

Dp4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dp4fun » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
4. I love spending money to make her sexy and boost her confidence to fool around and be a flirty hotwife! I like to send her to get her haircut,dyed, and styled, french tip manicure/pedicure with nails, buy her new panties and bra/lingerie, new sexy outfit and shoes to go out.
Here you have an interesting subject.
Me to spends maybe a little to much on my wife and her lover. We are not rich (thank god for credit cards ;) ) and my wife is normally very conservative about money, she has never been a big spender. But with this whole thing, its another story...Now she buys expensive shoes and lingerie, I also buy for her sometimes. Ad to that hotel bills, restaurant bills. This lifestyle is getting expensive sometimes. And knowing that I have to wait to buy some stuff I want because of the money, then she goes out shopping before a date and spends more on perfume, it is little humiliating.
But she is worth it, my beloved wife :)

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:19 am

Dp4fun wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
Here you have an interesting subject.
Me to spends maybe a little to much on my wife and her lover. We are not rich (thank god for credit cards ;) ) and my wife is normally very conservative about money, she has never been a big spender. But with this whole thing, its another story...Now she buys expensive shoes and lingerie, I also buy for her sometimes. Ad to that hotel bills, restaurant bills. This lifestyle is getting expensive sometimes. And knowing that I have to wait to buy some stuff I want because of the money, then she goes out shopping before a date and spends more on perfume, it is little humiliating.
But she is worth it, my beloved wife :)
Yes sir, tell me about it! I've driven 400 miles- twice (at $3.39 a gallon of gas) just to drop her off looking all dolled up and sexy for an out of state lover who she stayed with for two unplanned weeks instead of the "few days" we had discussed :mrgreen:

I think I've spent more money on fuel delivering her to other men and picking her up than I've actually spent on lingerie, underwear, hair, and nails altogether! I absolutely love doing it though, the rush of having her in my car all dolled up looking perfect and smelling so sweet but not for you rather the guy where you're taking her is mind blowing! Its even sexier when you're in the car and you see her for the last time stepping out of the car looking super sexy with her hair perfectly done, getting out wearing her sexy high heels with a nice little skirt or a nice set of low rise tight jeans and a little top and running to her lover in her little heels to hug him and kiss him while you carry her purse and suitcase in to his place, omg hot.

Then there's the local guys... no luggage to carry. Its really sexy taking her to some of the guys who think she's single and you cant kiss her when you're parked outside their house! I just love that sexy last look when I see my perfect girl step out of my car looking totally fuckable and seeing her walk away into his place. Those thoughts of "she's going to give her body up completely for him to consume in ways she wont let me"

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 am

There are so many more than three for me and my wife. In our case, changes came in small steps. I instigated her meeting with her lover and she was both nervous and unwilling to consider doing anything with him. She agreed to meet him just to make me quit pestering her about it. She was sure this was not something she wanted to do but to her surprise, she liked him. He was an Italian romantic with an accent that she found adorable and he treated her with respect. After the first introductory meeting, she quickly agreed to meet him again. The woman who was sure this was not for her wound up fucking this man for 23 years with and without me. He had her 2-3 times a month during that time and always treated both of us with respect and willingly played along in any scenarios we asked.
I wasn't a cuckold in the beginning, merely a voyeur who loved to see her suck and fuck. In the beginning, I joined him in pleasing her but over time, took a back seat and waitied until he was done. The small steps to my submission began after a few years, when my wife became more confident and secure with what we were doing. She loved showing me how hard she could get his 8 inch uncut cock and would tease me by milking out long strings of precum and spreading it on her face and nipples. This shy wife and mom soon had control over the situation and both him and me.
She loved sucking his cock, especially instructing him to kneel on the couch and squatting behind him where she could "reach everything", as she put it, including licking his ass, something she has NEVER done for me. It took a couple of more years to initiate me into helping service him, at which time I became a full blown cuckold, although I had never heard the word until years later.
She took great satisfaction in teaching me tend to all of his needs, just the way she did. She made me do everything but let him fuck me.
My list to follow in the next post.

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 am

My list..........
Picking out her outfits to wear when he came to our house to visit. These ranged from classy to trashy, depending on her mood. Sometimes she would greet him wearing only heels and spread wide in MY recliner.

Driving her to a motel where he had a room ready and dropping her off to fuck. She instructed me what time to pick her up and then fed me his sperm from her cunt as we drove home.

Leaving her sperm soaked panties under my pillow after fucking him earlier in the day. I licked and sucked on the crotch while she stood over me and smiled.

Having me naked and kneeling between his legs to take out his cock and suck it hard while they sat on our sofa and kissed and he toyed with her tits and cunt. She would sometimes glance down at me and smile or hold his cock as I sucked it. Other times her hand would be planted firmly on the back of my head, pushing me down.

She delighted in making me squat behind him as he kneeled up on the bed eating her cunt. I was directed to service him exactly the was I had seen her do it as he busily licked her to countless orgasms.

She used me as a cleanup boy for both of them, making me suck his cock clean first and then her cunt. He was a very heavy cummer and it was always a big job.

As he became older, he was prone to losing his erection while he fucked, so she made me sit at the side of the bed, ready to suck him hard again. When this did happen, he would scoot back toward me and present his cock and asshole for oral service while he ate her cunt until I got him hard once again. Did this many times toward the end of the relationship with him.

There are many more if anyone is interested.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 pm

I think you will need a new thread for your story since it seems like you have quite a few experiences to post and keep us updated as well

littlechap
Prepubescent

Unread post by littlechap » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 am

Hannah wrote:I'd like to ask the forum what the majority of cuckold preferences are. Thanks for your support.
Also, if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to post them.

Hannah.
being told how small I am. But I love it and actively show my wife how small when cold etc..

suburban12
Prepubescent

Unread post by suburban12 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:51 pm

I am not sure if my wife and I would be considered to have more of a hotwife or cuckold lifestyle. We have been married for 25 years and over the last 15 years she has slept with 8 guys and a couple of them on multiple occasions. The only overt humiliation we have participated in is, occasionally, role playing during sex where she tells me how much she needs a big cock to satisfy her. That said, the following are some of the happenings I really enjoy.

1). Listening to the sounds of sex on the other side of closed door knowing she is sucking, getting licked or being fucked.

2) Being completely ignored in a bar or casino as she kisses, rubs against and leaves with strange men.

3) On the occasions I am out a with her when she is picked up, waiting the one or two hours in a bar, casino or hotel parking lot for her to finish and return to me.

4) When she goes out alone or with her girlfriend, hearing our garage door open when she arrives home after being with a lover. Then i get to experiece all the signs, semen on her breadth, used pussy and semen on my finger when I pull them out of her. (She prefers bareback)

5) Knowing she has confided in a girlfriend,who I know, that she is allowed to flirt and hit on other men and I am ok with it.

6) Getting text messages that she has been asked home, taken off her ring or is with someone and can't correspond.

It's all good.

cuck4suck
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuck4suck » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 am

Don't forget to suck off all the lovers to prepare them and then clean up when they are done. Although, that's not a bad thing! I really didn't find too much not to like!! Most won't waste their cum on you.

cuckified
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckified » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 pm

When your wife cums home from a date,full of her lovers cum and tells you,I love you more than anything!!!It,s like a slap in the face!!!

Tandacouple3
Virgin

Unread post by Tandacouple3 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:10 am

I am not into total humiliation, but this is what I like.

1) Wife enjoying the other cock as much as possible. Telling me how much bigger it is. Telling me while fucking him, that she wished my cock was as big and nice
2) Coming home and putting her panties that have been filled with cum, and giving them to me, maybe even making me wear them to bed
3) Being told how much she wants to fuck another guy
4) Letting him cum in her, then telling me to lick it out
5) Making me suck her lovers cock before it goes in her, or after to make him cum in my mouth
6) Flipping me a video of her fucking one or two other guys in a motel from that night
7) While fucking me, telling me how small my cock is and that she wants and deserves bigger.

O-Danny Boy
Prepubescent

Unread post by O-Danny Boy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

My HW went into town this morning to get some Christmas decorations and do some shopping. I stayed home and put up the tree.

When she got home she mentioned she's run into an old friend, Sonny. I didn't think too much about it until she mentioned Sonny had the biggest cock she'd ever seen....and she's seen her share, trust me.

So a few minutes later she asked " Are you wondering what took me so long this morning?" Actually, I hadn't noticed how long she'd been out.

And so she blurts it out: " Sonny invited me over to see his new home and I went over." And before I could ask if the two of them got it one, she pulled a used and very full condom out of her purse and asked me how many times I'd have to come to shoot this much cum?

Needless to say this was a nice "surprise" and what an afternoon we had. She pulled off her skirt and tights( yeah it's cold here in Maine) and dumped the entire load of cum from the rubber into her already soaked panties, sat down with her legs splayed apart, invited me to clean up and that's just what I did. The sex afterwards was very different as her pussy was so wet and loose, but it was some of the best we've had. She wanted me to put the rubber on but I declined so she turned it inside out, put two fingers in it and stuck the thing in my mouth.

I'm a lucky guy tonite!

N

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:27 pm

the best part is when shes at her lovers, and they been fucking for hours, me knowing she will have her fuck me heels round his back.she texts my phone
hurry up im ready hes finished with me now ive really taken it all hes drained and im full, your turn now xxx

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 am

Her holing the back of my head while I clean her freshly fucked and cum filled pussy while she has her other hand on his ass, pushing him deeper into her mouth as she cleas their mixed juices off his softening cock, getting him ready for round 2 as he kneels by her head watching.