Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4354

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:01 am

cjslk550 wrote:By definition a cuckold does not have likes or dislikes other than doing exactly what his dominant wife commands. There are no "favorites" or "things I don't want". For the one millionth time CUCKOLDS EXIST TO PLEASE WIVES AND BULLS, YOUR OWN WISHES ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT
Powerful men do not need to say anything one million times.
Once is almost in every case is more than enough to assert true power.
Powerful men do not need some woman to pussy whip her husband so he can be in control.

Pussy whipping the pussy whipped is for pussies for people who's wishes are totally irrelevant a nice fantasy role play to pretend in but nothing more.

A "bull' only gets to play because both the wife and husband allow it.
The moment they don't the "bull" is discarded as the "bull" is no longer of any use to the couple.

If you pout long enough and also click your heels together three times maybe you will become powerful and be able to command people not to have likes and dislikes, but until then you should consider yourself lucky any couple invites you into their life, even for an hour.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

cjslk550

Unread post by cjslk550 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:27 am

SeaGirtCuck wrote:
cjslk550 wrote:By definition a cuckold does not have likes or dislikes other than doing exactly what his dominant wife commands. There are no "favorites" or "things I don't want". For the one millionth time CUCKOLDS EXIST TO PLEASE WIVES AND BULLS, YOUR OWN WISHES ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT
Powerful men do not need to say anything one million times.
Once is almost in every case is more than enough to assert true power.
Powerful men do not need some woman to pussy whip her husband so he can be in control.

Pussy whipping the pussy whipped is for pussies for people who's wishes are totally irrelevant a nice fantasy role play to pretend in but nothing more.

A "bull' only gets to play because both the wife and husband allow it.
The moment they don't the "bull" is discarded as the "bull" is no longer of any use to the couple.

If you pout long enough and also click your heels together three times maybe you will become powerful and be able to command people not to have likes and dislikes, but until then you should consider yourself lucky any couple invites you into their life, even for an hour.

You have always been very bitter in many of your posts on this site, I am sorry to did not anticipate being cucked when you got married. Best of luck.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:09 am

cjslk550 wrote: By definition a cuckold does not have likes or dislikes other than doing exactly what his dominant wife commands. There are no "favorites" or "things I don't want". For the one millionth time CUCKOLDS EXIST TO PLEASE WIVES AND BULLS, YOUR OWN WISHES ARE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT

You have always been very bitter in many of your posts on this site, I am sorry to did not anticipate being cucked when you got married. Best of luck.
What I wrote was not bitter, it is true.

All people have dislikes and likes unless of course they have little or no brain function.
Have you ever met anyone who is devoid of dislikes and likes as you have described?

What you are describing would require that the man have no sense of self and be totally driven by the external needs of others.
That my man is a mental case.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

odyexplorer
Trainable

Unread post by odyexplorer » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:49 pm

SeaGirtCuck wrote:
cjslk550 wrote:A "bull' only gets to play because both the wife and husband allow it. The moment they don't the "bull" is discarded as the "bull" is no longer of any use to the couple.
That's true in the hotwife style. I don't think it's nearly so true in the cuckold style and not true at all in extreme cuckold styles.

In theory the husband could always divorce the wife. But psychologically, if he's a deep cuckold, he's too emotionally dependent on her, and / or gets too much thrill in submitting to her and in her manipulations of his urges, to do anything but acquiesce to all her wants, certainly all or nearly all her sexual wants from others and from him. This progresses usually progresses in stages in cuckold couples it seems.

Of course under the current feminist style of divorce asset splits wifes do so well even when the husband earned virtually the money that men have lost almost all financial power in relationships -- almost no matter how successful (without a damn good prenup, but even that has it's limitations, e.g. in that "child support" is really mostly alimony to the wife when paid by high earning husbands).

I'm not sure yet what the point of no return is for a man going down the cuckold path, or if it tends to be at a similar point for everyone, but there does seem to be one. Not so hotwifing couples, at least for the man. Yeah the consequence may or may not be divorce but on that side it seems men are still capable of it -- maybe that's mostly definitional.

hotwifeshub

Unread post by hotwifeshub » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:55 pm

I know of a cuckold who has been in the lifestyle for 15 years. He will do anything that his wife and her black lovers ask (with his wife supporting that), and there have been literally dozens. And according to his wife, who naturally loves the lifestyle, he is the man of the house and she loves him for everything that he does. He sets up the dates, he invites the black men over, he gives them keys to the house, he sucks them and will fuck them if she asks. Yet if you asked either of them, he is the one in control. He introduced the lifestyle, he controls it and they both love it. To comment that the black alpha male is in charge is single minded and way off base.

Just the facts and they are undisputable.

BandB

Unread post by BandB » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm

I have a question.

What does "Cuckold" and "black" have to do with each other ?

My wife is white (Irish),,,, and will only have sex with other Caucasian males.

That is her sexual preference.

As I get older,, I am slowly evolving into a more cuckold relationship with my wife. There are a hundred different ways this is playing out, but racial inclusion or exclusion has nothing to do with it.

Of all the arguments I've read and studied,,, I don't understand why so much of the cuckold conversation has to involve a racial difference in order to have merit as an example, nor a story ...

Bill

happycuck

Unread post by happycuck » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Creampuff_Wife wrote:Y

Getting her 'ready' for her date(s)...
absolutely!!! this is number one on my list. i've often gone with her to a club, sat at a table with friends while she picks up some guy and starts making it with him in plain sight.

Mixing and serving drinks to your wife/GF and her best friend...knowing that the more she drinks, the 'looser' her tongue...
very high on my list...she does that! and has ruined me in front of every friend we have.~

Her threats to leave you, and tell everyone you (both) know, what a pathetic little man you REALLY are...
Yes! She threatens to tell ex-girlfriends and old buddies!

I mean, that's just off the top of my head! :mrgreen:
happy

Dude Man

Unread post by Dude Man » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:36 pm

You know, I really like a lot of the ideas presented in this thread. Not because of the humiliation factor, but because they're hot. Maybe if the thread was labeled "Top 3 cuckold fantasies?" Just a thought...

willing2share5
Prepubescent

Unread post by willing2share5 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:50 pm

I would hope my lady would find creative ways to add some humiliation to our relationship. In particular, I would like to experience the following:
  • Being cut off from penetrative sex with her so her lover can enjoy her exclusively.
  • I would always wear a condom when having sex with my wife and being asked to pull out before cumming to ensure none of my sperm can enter her. Her boyfriends would be free to take her bareback and cum in her if that was her desire.
  • Being compared to her lover in his presence and be found wanting. It’s one thing to think you are an inferior lover compared to other men is one thing, but hearing your lady tell you in front of her lover would be wild.
  • Being informed that her lover will be sleeping in our bed while I need to sleep in the guestroom.
Will
Leaving with my tail between another man's legs!

TheSoCalCuckold

Unread post by TheSoCalCuckold » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:01 pm

My Top 3...

1. Being denied access to her pussy, then being told to clean up in front of him (and clean his cock)
2. Her friends/co-workers and her lover's friends knowing about them
3. Hearing them call each other "baby" when making love

jeffisBIGGER
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeffisBIGGER » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:45 pm

My wife is not into---I have told her. Maybe one day, but my top 3 would be, 1. Her denying me sex with her (at any time) while she has a lover # 2. Her mother knowing I am a cuckold, that I have a small dick, and that I cannot please her daughter sexually # 3 Her and my friends knowing I am a cuckold

cougarlvr
Prepubescent

Unread post by cougarlvr » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 am

I dated cuck couple for two years, she was very dom with him and did humiliate him in many ways, I did not humiliate him directly but was more of a tool for her pleasure.

She was a very tiny but unbelievably sexy asian girl 4'10" 85lbs, with nice implants and awsome nipples...so it was easy for me to believe that he was pussy whipped and was willing to endure anything she wanted to put him through to get the bits of real affection she gave him.

I was wrong. After about a year I concluded that she was the one who was enamored with him and was willing to treat him in any way he needed to be with him.

I was with them twice a week at least averaging more like 4 or 5 times, he was present for our sex 99% of the time.

One example of her humiliation of him was that when we first met she told me, after giving me head to completion, that she had only once ever let Bruno(her cuckold husband) cum in her mouth and it was "nasty". She then always treated my cum like a prize that she craved, and that he was so lucky that she shared it with him. He was always made to thank me for it.

I would often pull out of her an inch or so and cum on her clit/lips so that she could see him enjoy it. If I came in her she would sometimes straddle his face and make him tell her when he thought he had gotten it, asking him "do you taste it yet?" or "it's so good isn't it?"

We had sex through her periods. He would lay towels on the bed or couch for us, and after she would get me hard he would be made to put a condom on me, so I wouldn't get messy. After I would cum he would remove it and either empty on her nipples and lick it off, or into her mouth depending on whether she was letting him have any or not.

occasionally she would sit on the end of the bed or on a chair and have me stand at her right where she would jack me with her tiny hand which made me look huge. he would be on his knees at her left facing me with her left hand holding the back of his head she would switch between jacking me and sucking until I was cumming then she would direct it into his mouth, he would show it to her and they would kiss deeply. She rarely ever kissed him in front of me, except for like this, and he always thanked me eagerly for giving her reason too.

I should add that Bruno was a str8 mans man type of guy (hunting fishing college football player)

TheSoCalCuckold

Unread post by TheSoCalCuckold » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I agree about the condoms. To know that he's fucking her bareback, but I have to wear one... very hot.

TheSoCalCuckold

Unread post by TheSoCalCuckold » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 pm

On top of that... I want to watch her being fucked by my current boss. This is something that happened to me years ago (and was partially responsible for me becoming a cuckold). Different time, different girl, different boss. This one, though, is equally as arrogant - if not more so. He was a wrestler in college. Sales VP. MBA. Alpha. Good looking. All the women at work think he's both an jerk and utterly charming. She and I haven't discussed it, though.

I'm more into my career at this point, so I probably wouldn't act on this .. but it's been a huge fantasy. I bet he has a big cock, too.

He's been rude to me at times. I can definitely see him cuckolding me, as well. In short.. he's perfect for it.

cuckandhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckandhotwife » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Top 3 for me:
3) shopping for lingerie with her and her ex. He chooses the items, I pay for them. Employees seem to try to figure out who's who.
2) she stops fucking me (totally withdrawing my hard-on from her pussy) b/c he sits down in front of her and tells her to come over and suck him. She does this w/o even acknowledging it.
1) she swallows his cum like an addict but won't let me even come close to cuming in her mouth

Crimsoncat
Prepubescent

Unread post by Crimsoncat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 pm

3) being submissive to Lover - i know most cuckolds hate it, but i turn extremely submissive, when someone physically stronger is close to my girlfriend! As a scrawny lightweight guy, 80% of men are stronger then I am... :oops:

2) Full denial - she told me, that if she finds a lover, i will be cut of sex completely: she is one man woman!

1) Pregnancy - we made a deal with my girlfriend, that should she get pregnant i will be the official dad for the babies. I think seeing one of my children having the apperance and characteristics of my girlfriend and lover, would be not as humiliating but strangely intresting... :roll:

TheSoCalCuckold

Unread post by TheSoCalCuckold » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:02 am

Crimsoncat wrote:3) being submissive to Lover - i know most cuckolds hate it, but i turn extremely submissive, when someone physically stronger is close to my girlfriend! As a scrawny lightweight guy, 80% of men are stronger then I am
I agree. The best cuckold relationships/experiences I've had were with Bull's who had the body to back up the dominant tone. Tall, athletic. My current Bull is tall, but he's not all that athletic. He's also too "nice" at times. Man... I remember this one Black Bull. VP of Sales. Former football player. Tall. Big, fat cock. Deep voice. He always showed respect, but completely owned the situation - her and I - together and separately. I just immediately felt submissive in his presence. It wasn't just that he was better in bed, but that he was confident and physically intimidating.

I've never been into a Bull who barks. The best ones earn your respect; they don't demand it before you've even met. Once in that relationship, though (and where he's cemented himself as the primary lover).. he gradually becomes more dominant until you're fully submissive. This is just my experience, of course .. and my "ideal" Bull. I don't want to be his buddy, but I also don't want to be bossed around. Respect that is earned.

It should, eventually, just feel natural. He shouldn't have to say much to get you to serve him or move out of the way.

Stavros
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stavros » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm thinking about being made to make love to a blow-up doll as a way to demonstrate your inadequacy as a sexual partner while her friend(s) look on.

MikenKatherine
Prepubescent

Unread post by MikenKatherine » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 pm

1. Wife updating her obgyn health history with a note that she has a lover and will be needing birth control pills. Her doctor knows that I have had a vasectomy anyway so she figures why not tell her the truth.

2. Sitting in a hotel lobby after checking my wife and her lover in to a room. Getting the stares from hotel staff and watching the sexy front desk girls look at me and whisper to each other and smiling, knowing my wife is upstairs fucking.

3. Being told to lay over their wet spot, naked, with my penis in their squishy cum and show them how I hump the wet spot on the bed, as they sit back and watch

hubby42
Virgin

Unread post by hubby42 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:40 am

We practice two things from the poll. I am forced to wear condoms while her boyfriend gets bareback. She has also told me that she finds me less attractive than her boyfriend.

My wife has had various lovers in the last five years since we began the lifestyle. She has been in a committed relationship for the past 15 months. She does make me eat creampies from time to time.

Last Monday her BF came to the house to visit her. I left for the gym & returned two hours later. When I returned she told me that they enjoyed a great session. Lots of kissing, embracing, very passionate. She also said the he had dumped two bigs loads in her :o I was now very nervous about having to eat that much cum out of her.

My wife seem to take sympathy & for the first time in a year she let me go bareback.

My wife is late 30's 5'2, 125lbs, 36DD naturals & very pretty. I am not lying! On top of all this she has an extemely tight pussy! ( pictures posted in other thread).

It was very different sensation placing my cock into her pussy! Her pussy was warm wet & loose. Having your cock pounding away being cushioned & lubricated by another mans sperm.
Well it is something I suggestion all members try at least once.

I then dropped my load (over a weeks worth) into her tiny pussy. Now this was one full sloppy wet pussy! Thinking I was off the hook I thanked her for great sex & headed for the shower

Guess what she made me do next :whip: Now I enjoy creampie as much as the next guy. But even that was way to much for me.

dntnfl

Unread post by dntnfl » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 am

SeaGirtCuck wrote:A "bull' only gets to play because both the wife and husband allow it.
That is fact!

We are not interested in the humiliation. I am not small, she always gets hers before me or at the same time, so there is nothing to humiliate me with. For me, I just love to please her and know she is getting pleasure and if it would please her to get some strange meat, she can, as long as I can watch and possibly join in pleasing her. So I don't know if I fall in the cuckold or hot wifing category. It just is what it is.

Don

tomwolfe
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomwolfe » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am

My wife and I aren't into intentional humiliation, but I've particularly enjoyed those occasions when she has had a boyfriend over for the night, and she tells me just wants him that night, and she'd be grateful if I'd sleep across the hall in the guestroom for the night.

Then I hear her moaning and screaming for hours as she fucks and sucks another man in our bed, and I masturbate repeatedly to their lovemaking sounds. :whip:

ottsands
Virgin

Unread post by ottsands » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Mrs O met a young 19yr old student on the internet, he was from out of town so I was forced to:-

1. Pay his train fare up here

2. Put him up in a top hotel for the weekend (she stayed both nights)

3. Buy condoms for them.

I never met this kid who fucked my wife for a weekend and made a rather large hole in my bank account :roll:

PDXsubcuck
Prepubescent

My views...but long, sorry.

Unread post by PDXsubcuck » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Actually I think a true cuckold has a cheating wife and he isn't at all happy about it. He might accept it for various reasons but he doesn't like it (even if he is getting something material or in some ways a thrill). His wife is cheating on him.

Us "cuckolds" here are looking at it an entirely different way. We want in various ways for our wives to have sex with other men. A lot of us are guilty of topping from below. All of us are different in our turn-ons and turn-offs. Since most of us have some sort of agreement with our wife we meet (like hot wife husbands and swinger husbands) the dictionary definition of being a cuckold (but of course hot wife husbands and swingers do not consider themselves cuckolds) but in some ways we are like the hot wife hubbies and swingers in that we actually view things differently.

Since as it is done here is done by some sort of agreement between the wife and the husband in some ways it isn't really cheating and in this day and time considering where most of us live we could get a divorce if we really wanted out of it or if that did not work we could do what husbands have done since the beginning of time...bug out!

I actually have limited experience as a cuckold but my wife has played as a hot wife long before the term was known, about twenty-three years on and off. It started as a step to swinging and it did do that but as time went on we found that we enjoyed her playing more than us both playing and it was hard to find a guy she really wanted to fuck but even harder to find a lover and even harder for us to find a couple that we both wanted to play with. Swing parties worked okay (she loved having sex with three, four, five guys in an evening and trying bi) but she enjoys as she says the "illusion of romance".

So she had sex with a guy while I was not present...breaking one of our big rules. Long story, not the place for it here but there were reasons for her to do it and reasons for her not to do but she did it with him and if I recall right she had several orgasms and he came in her twice. I hated it and I loved it. It hurt, painful! But I was so turned on and wanted her wet and well used pussy so much. She enjoyed it but didn't like the fact that it upset me. And like a lot of women here she hated ALL the QUESTIONS I asked.

So she had sex without me being present with one of our long term lovers and I enjoyed it, she loved it except for the questions. We had a threesome later that day. But she still was reluctant to expand things until she spent some time emailing and talking on the phone with a Doctor that wanted into her panties. She agreed to meet him for coffee. She promised me that she would NOT do anything more than chat with him. As you might guess considering where I am posting something happened. I got a hurried phone call (before she had a mobile phone) about four hours later, two more than she had said she would be gone, telling me that she would be leaving in a bit...from his MOTEL room. Skyrockets in flight. I was scared, turned-on, hurt, aroused...all those what I consider "cuckold" feelings. It was about a twenty minute drive and she got home a bit over an hour later. Hmmh?

When she got home I started asking questions. Without a word she took my hand, dragged me back to our bedroom, hopped on the bed on her back, ripped her snap front sundress totally open, showing that she no longer had her bra on, spread her legs revealing a very wet thong and then pulled the thong to one side revealing matted pubic hair, wet mess, glistening, open lips. Said, "What do you think happened?"

I started eating her pussy as she pulled on me and forced my head into the mess. She told me what had happened. How she had walked in to their meeting place, a fast food place, and how she got so excited, aroused realizing how turned on he had been waiting for her. She knew right then they were going to fuck. In less than twenty minutes after she first walked into their first meeting they were in a motel: driving there, checking in and they getting naked. She is sure in less than twenty minutes...fast food to bed! Wow! All sorts of thoughts in my mind. Hurt but turned on.

She told me how good of lover he was, how many times he came in her (three), how she lost count of her orgasms, how much she enjoyed his kisses, his touch on her breasts and pussy and ass, how good he was with his hands. How good he was with his tongue and of course how good he was with his cock and how much she enjoyed his cock and how she liked that his loads were pretty large. She told me that she was really, really looking forward to seeing him again, meaning fucking him again.

Then the next step. I was on a trip. Gone about twenty days. On one overnight I knew she was going to do a charity night time walk and before that she was going to go to an informal meet and greet with a small group of couples that enjoy having an extra black male with them. But the friend that she was going to do the charity walk with kept bugging her about what she was planning do earlier, why did they have to meet late and right before their walk time.

But from my point of view I knew she was going to try to make the meet and greet since she was interested in a very nice looking grad student, he had seen her on AFF or someplace. I knew she was going to go the charity walk. I KNEW she wasn't going to reveal any of our swinging to her GF. She was upset that in the past I had hinted that we should tell her GF about hour playing and Brandi was upset at the idea and very set against it.

So we got in from Korea, late, but not too bad, the time difference and my bedside phone rings (I'd give Brandi my trip sheet and she knew the phone numbers of most our regular hotels). I am in bed, I am pretty sure that she would not be able to play with the guy that had her interest and that was the only guy she had permission to play with. I assume it is just her checking in and telling me she is at home. I pick it up, "Your wife is a great cock sucker."...a male voice. "Ohh, the way she take my cock in her mouth...the way she runs her tongue done the bottom...She really loves to suck cock..." A pause. "We are at Sherri's, on her bed and Brandi, that is your wife isn't it, has my cock in her mouth...ah now she is playing with and sucking on my balls...she is good!" I hear feminine laughter, Sherri's I think. I don't know what I say.

Sherri gets on the phone and tells me how my wife is naked on her bed, all of them are naked, and she is sucking Sherri's male friend from AFF. She tells me that her friend is looking forward to fucking my wife. I don't handle it all that well. But at the same time it hurts so much I also have to admit that I am erect and jealous and turned on and envious and angry and and and... Not good at all. My wife naked on her friend's bed, sucking some guy's cock and getting ready to fuck him...no warning or anything to me and her GF watching and knowing about it all...the one that Brandi was upset at the idea hinting about some of our fun!? WOW!

I find out later from my wife that Sherri had kept bugging her about what Brandi was doing before the walk. Sherri then told Brandi that she had a male friend (Sherri was married but her hubby wasn't home) coming over from the Central Valley for the walk...and to have sex with Sherri and that the friend was from AFF. My wife was shocked.

So Brandi tells Sherri about the meet and greet and Sherri and her both go... That doesn't work out well since they have to leave but she does get to chat to Sid (who does become a lover later) and then they go off to the walk. Sherri's friend is there. Sherri tells him where they had been. He gets Brandi to talk about some of what she has done and starts flirting with her. They wind up necking (kissing, hands inside of her bra, in her panties) in the tent used to take breaks when they aren't walking. Then they head off to Sherri's place to play... Then I get a phone call...

That takes time to process. Brandi hates me being upset but hates all the questions even more.

More things happen. She plays a cheating wife a few times. A few more guys that I never meet. A few overnights. Some problems but I have to admit that over all it is very exciting and I love (and she loves) the reclaiming of my wife each time I get home from a trip.

As time goes on I realize that Brandi is a bit sub to her lovers and I enjoy seeing her (or knowing she is with) a man that takes charge. Tells her what to do. Treats her like a friend/girlfriend/mistress/lover in public and in front of me. Takes it as a given that when they are together they are the couple. Kissing her. Feeling her as we sit in a restaurant. One guy had me taste my wife's pussy juices on his fingers as we dined in a nice restaurant...very hot and knowing my wife was letting him play with her pussy in public....something I don't get to do any more was very hot. I like to please her and her lover.

So Brandi has had me nibble on her while a lover was in her, teasing me about how my tongue must have touched his cock. Bringing them water, drinks towels and so on in bed. Seeing her sitting with her lover as a couple. So I realize I am a bit sub too. I like her lover being an Alpha male to her.

So I'm not sure of the order but some of my turn-ons, shared with my wife are:

Seeing them kiss and be the couple in public, things like pull up her dress and fondle her bare ass where others might see. See her respond to him telling her what to do.

Hearing her vocal enjoyment of the sex.

Both of them reminding me I am a cuckold.

The little helping things, waiting on them.

Cleaning her after he comes in her...my wife love it, loves telling me to do that but I'd like her lover to tell me to do that. She has asked me how I enjoy the taste of his come and that is hot, when you are between your wife's legs and she is full of her lover's sperm you are very aware that she just has had some other man's cock there. Most of the time she just spreads her legs and has me eat her, grabs my head and pulls it into her but at times she will sit on my face and rub the mess around, very erotic. I've also been eating her and felt her lover rubbing his half hard and wet cock against my head as they kiss and cuddle as I eat my wife's well used pussy. Felt rather in my place, as in almost not there...Strange but interesting

Cleaning him? Yeah if she told me to or if he told me to...I'd do it and hate and love it. Very symbolic.

I enjoy her telling me how much she enjoys the sex with a lover, how his cock feels, how much come. She thinks I am the best pussy eater she has ever had but it is obvious for a couple of reasons (size isn't really one of them but I tend to come pretty fast when I am excited) that some of her lovers have been a lot more satisfying in a physical sense and she does love a larger and thicker cock or two cocks in her at the same time.

Denial...not really but she does like to not have sex with me a day or two before seeing a lover. Kind of polite eh, clean and tight?

I like, and she likes, her lover being in charge, planning things, telling her what to do, what to wear and so on. I'd enjoy him being more in charge of me too, telling me to bring drinks, clean her, wait on them. Reminding me that Brandi is my wife and his lover and when they are together she is his. (Not really but it is a game she and I enjoy, she likes being "his" when they are together and I love seeing it too.) Maybe clean him? Get fucked by him? Ah, Brandi would really have to want to see that and he would have to really want it...scary. Being used that way might be the ultimate submission to your wife's lover?

We started with a mfm as a way to go into swinging and just took a different couple of turns. But I did have a GF cheat on me and it hurt but was also hot. I think if things had happened a bit differently I would not consider myself a cuckold but they happened so I consider myself a cuckold with the good and bad of that.

takeoff
Virgin

Unread post by takeoff » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm

If I want to have sex with my wife I have to ask permission both from her and from her bull. Even if he is not present I have to call him for permission. Most of the times he doesn't give me the permission so I have to wait until he arrives at home to inspect me and tell me how much time I have to fuck her. Usually no more than two minutes, every month.