Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4354

MidnightBlue69
Prepubescent

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by MidnightBlue69 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:44 am

Not that my wife has been with a male lover....yet; though she nearly did on our wedding night!! So, 1: When we're making love she calls me by her work colleagues name. 2: She tells me that his cock is bound to be bigger than mine, and 3: How she'd make me lick her clean after he's filled her up. Maybe one day eh ;)

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 am

A number of years ago, my wife's longterm lover got prostate cancer and after surgery could no longer get an erection. Eventually he moved out of state but she kept in contact with him. When a vacation placed us near to where he lived, she decided we should visit him. She discussed having sex with him and he told her he would try but couldn't guarantee that he could perform. Since my role in the threesome consisted of helping and cleaning things up, she told him we both would do our best to help him out.
Two days before we left, she informed me that her cunt was off limits to me until our visit with him was complete and I had performed my "chores." The day he was to visit us at our hotel room, she brought out a leash that we had used on ocassion, out of her suitcase and placed it on me. I was mortified yet very excited. She told me to strip naked just minutes before he was due to arrive and sit on the couch and masturbate. As I did, she told me that she would surely need my help to get his cock hard and I was to do everything I could to accomplish that. She reminded me how much he liked when we licked his asshole and suggested that I keep that in mind.
1) I was completely humiliated when he entered the room, embraced her and then saw me on the couch, naked, leased and jerking my cock.
He looked over at me, said hello and then started kissing my wife without missing a beat. After a few minutes of groping one another, she sat on the bed and they began to undress each other. She looked over at me and pointed to the floor behind him. As she fished out his cock, I crawled over behind him just as she was lowering his underwear. She began sucking his cock and at the same time, reached around and spread his asscheeks apart. I knew what she wanted. I grabbed his legs for leverage, buried my face in and started licking his asshole like I had done so many times before.
2) How much more humiliated could I get? Not only giving up ownership of my wife to this man once again but also on my knees, naked, leashed and licking his asshole as she sucks his cock.
Then she layed back on the bed and he scooted up on his knees and began to eat her cunt. Still on my knees, I now could reach his cock and balls too and began sucking his cock in an effort to get it hard enough to fuck her. She looked up and told me to hand her the end of the leash. When I did, she hissed, "One tug, suck his cock, two tugs his ass!" My God, was I hot at hearing that. On my knees again, I saw some precum leaking from his cock and licked it up. Maybe there was hope to get it hard, I thought. For the next 15 minutes or so I sucked his cock, licked his balls and ass and followed the instructions of my wife's tugs on the leash. After the two tug instruction, she pulled the leash tight so I was deep in his ass and unable to breathe until she let loose. I could hear her cumming over and over as he ate her out, so his tongue hadn't lost any of it's magic. I did manage to get some life out of the cock, getting it about half hard. He tried to penetrate her to no avail, so we left it at that.
He suggested dinner and she agreed but she told me that it would be just her and him. I was to stay back, naked and leashed and play with myself but not make myself cum. They were gone two hours and I hoped to be able to fuck her but she informed me that he would return the next morning for another try at fucking her, so I would have to wait. I was very horny and had trouble sleeping that night.
3) More humilation. She's out with him and I'm left behind to jerk my cock and think about the lewd things she made me do. Of course, I loved it but not being able to cum, I could hardly stroke but a few times without the need to cum. It was tortureous.
The next morning after we had breakfast, we returned to the room and I was leashed again and told to try to do a better job this time otherwise I might have to wait until we returned home to fuck her. She couldn't be serious about that, could she? We went thru much the same exercise that morning with much the same result. After he left, she did allow me to fuck her. I guess she needed it as much as I did.
I have some photos from the encounter and would post them, if anyone is interested.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:00 am

"I have some photos from the encounter and would post them, if anyone is interested."

Need this question an answer?

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

[quote=
I have some photos from the encounter and would post them, if anyone is interested.[/quote]

Interested :)

bevvyandy
Prepubescent

Unread post by bevvyandy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 am

SlaveMaster wrote:One of the regular lovers my gf had for a while had a huge cock. We're talking something that could do more damage then some fists could. For a while she didn't enjoy the sex with him at all, but she was mentally turned on by having access to a genuine monster cock that she persevered until finally her pussy had 'climatized' to him. I remember watching him fuck her once. She came within a minute, and after 10 minutes I had lost count of how many times she had come. And oh how she came! I've never made her come more than twice in one go before without the use of toys, and making her orgasm twice is rare enough for me anyway. When she does the second orgasm is never that great for her.

And to top it off, it usually takes me at least 15 minutes of pounding to get her to climax unless shes working her body in a way to bring it on earlier. She was helpless against this guy, all the effort was his and the 10th orgasm he gave her was more powerful than the first one she'd get with me. It was such a turn on and also so humiliating to see someone give her so much pleasure so effortlessly compared to what I can do for her.

But the greater humiliation was that I was completely useless to her for a while. He stretched her out so much that she barely noticed me inside her when I fucked her. What hit me was the honest, unfaked, total indifference. We've toyed with humiliation before, but it was always faked or exaggerated. Fortunately she's back to normal, since as much as a turn on as it was, I am enjoying being able to make her cum again.
Awesome post and very close to my experiences. Interesting how the relationsip seems to have ended, doesn't your GF miss his cock? After I'd split up with my girlfriend I understand her relationship with her FB continued even though she started going out with another guy, got engaged and eventually married!
Love your quote about the indifference to your efforts, it was the same for me and a massive turn on. Also, the fact that I virtually ceased to exist once he was around (apart from when she wanted me to undertake a particular task, after which I was told to fuck off!). Even after all these years it still excites me!

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Eccentric Cuck wrote:#1 - to have a blow up doll or fleshlight as my date/girlfriend/lover when the three of us hang out.
Huh. I like this idea. It would definitely be humiliating to have to fuck a blowup doll in front of them.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

TheSubmissiveCuckold wrote:
Eccentric Cuck wrote:#1 - to have a blow up doll or fleshlight as my date/girlfriend/lover when the three of us hang out.
Huh. I like this idea. It would definitely be humiliating to have to fuck a blowup doll in front of them.
indeed. deliciously nasty. ;)

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

Nothing hotter than being denied pussy by your sexy one and then she goes on a date with a BF and she comes home to you a very well taken care of wife for you to finally have your turn - and get your much-needed release.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm

I tend to react badly to humiliation, so I don't know for sure how I would handle it, but thoughts about it certainly get me roiling. But were my wife to humiliate me it would have to go something like this.

1. Make me do all the foreplay to get her horny wet and ready while making me think we were alone,then have her stud step in to fuck her.
2. Go out with a group. consisting of me, her, the BF and another couple that were swingers, with the four of them taking a vote at the end of the evening on whether if I could join them for sex. I would need all four to agree, else I'd go to the guest room.
3 Dating a really old sugardaddy. Somebody in his late 80's or older. Because it wouldn't be for the hard pounding sex, but how he makes her feel otherwise.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Seedlings2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Seedlings2 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 am

The Number 1 all time: Wife and IR bull go to fertility clinic. Have several of her eggs fertilized by bull. You get to be the next pregnant man... beat that!

billlewis
Prepubescent

Unread post by billlewis » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm a firm believer in complete and absolute celibacy for the cuckold at all times. This not only ensures that I'll be horny and frustrated all the time , and therefore that much sweeter and more attentive to my domme , but it's also unspeakably embarrassing when
she openly discusses this arrangement with her boyfriends , girlfriends and sometimes even her family members.
The longer you've been dating a dominant cuckoldress , the more incredulous her friends and acquaintances will be when they find out you've never once been allowed to get your dick inside her. A cuckold relationship involving absolute celibacy for the submissive male actually becomes more titillating over time because of this , rather than less exciting , in my opinion.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm

And yet should not the cuck be allowed inside her once in a while -- but without being allowed to cum of course -- so that he will know even more what he is missing?

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Poptart » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 am

To add my two bits to this:

My husband is my cuck and my slave.
Responsible owners take very good care of their toys. That means they don't necessarily just let anyone tell them what to do.
Humiliation is a huge part of our fun but I am the one who does it. The other men do not.

In my circumstance, the relationship is between my husband and myself. Nobody just pops in and starts giving orders around my house. When I engage with other men, we play as equals. Anything done or said to my husband is done by me. Our "guest" has nothing to say about it.

While there are some couples where both partners are submissive that is not always the case. Anyone can define themselves as a "true cuckold". The new friends are not invited to play so they can tell us we ain't doin it right. Once a couple embarks on this journey, it simply becomes a matter of degree. We are all playing the same tune here but we all play it as it pleases us. In the end, one person's definition of a true cuckold may not be the same as the next persons. The individuals involved (the married ones ) get to define themselves within their relationship. The extra men are not there to redefine who or what we are.
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

bm4eroticmwf
Prepubescent

Unread post by bm4eroticmwf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:27 am

A thoughtful and eloquent post, Poptart! Thanks as always for your insight.

mickey99997
Virgin

Unread post by mickey99997 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 pm

I won't suck a guy, or lick his cum off my wife's skin, but once the other guy's cum is in her and "part of her", more or less, I would love it if I had to lie down on the floor and then she squatted over my face dripping the cum into my mouth, and then I was required to swallow it.

Also, I'd love it if my wife told her man-hating sister details about how she gets to fuck other men, and then my wife would encourage her sister to make fun of me for being in the cuckold situation, asking questions like, "How does it feel to see your wife ignore you and respond so passionately to another man", and "how can you watch another harder, bigger cock slide into your wife, and see her enjoy it so?", and "How does it feel seeing your wife open her legs so wide for an another fully erect man, knowing that cock is gonna be that deep in her pussy?"

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 pm

I am not into the humiliation as some are, my slut tells me everything and I always know both before hand and after everything ( this was not always the case 25 yrs ago as she was cheating on me in the beginning butwhen I caught her actualy fucking and she realised that it turned me on she has told me everything)
But I do enjoywhat some would still call humiliation and she knows this so she does do some things she knowsgive me a buzz
the top 3 are
1 Getting me to pick her up andcoming to the car with some guy that has just used her for hours and saying things like "This is ______- hes been looking after me all night, hes really nice,and is it ok for me to meet him tomorrow/next week etc. sometimes the guy is just goes as red and crimson as me,orcan be a right confident guy.
2 Walking from a taxi or theguys car first thing in the morning up our drive after spending the whole night out fucking with the neighbours watching her and knowing by the way she is dressed and that just fucked look on her face, lovebites (hickies) on her neck or shoulders, laddered stockings and hermake up smudged,
3 Telling me how stretched she is and cant feelme inside her, and asking me to take it easy on her clit because its sore when I go down on her

there are many more formsof humiliation i love but those are my top 3

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 am

Texman2045 wrote:Nothing hotter than being denied pussy by your sexy one and then she goes on a date with a BF and she comes home to you a very well taken care of wife for you to finally have your turn - and get your much-needed release.

i love this, but my wife is not a fan. she likes when we fuck regularly. makes her want to play with other men when she gets sex regularly. i, on the other hand, like being deprived, and having other men have her and i get her once in awhile. i guess she thinks i dont find her attractive or whatever, but that is definatly not the case. i think she is smoking, i just want other men to have her first.

now we are pretty experienced, but i def see myself moving more to a cuckold.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am

mine would be hanging out with friends of mine who have fucked my wife, but dont know that i know. my wife has been fucked by them under the guise i did not know, and that she was cheating. i love being around them after seeing how they treat me or look at me.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

mentaldish
Prepubescent

Unread post by mentaldish » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:51 am

hotfreaks wrote:mine would be hanging out with friends of mine who have fucked my wife, but dont know that i know. my wife has been fucked by them under the guise i did not know, and that she was cheating. i love being around them after seeing how they treat me or look at me.
Oh that would be amazing actually. One of my favorite times was when my wife was fucking the son of her father's best friend and the parents figured it out but didn't think that I knew. So when we all hung out together (my wife, the lover, the parents, etc.) it was this unbelievable elephant in the room. Now I enjoy the humiliation of it all so for me it was a real thrill.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I believe the reason there's debate about what it means to be a "cuckold" is due to a lack of adequate vocabulary on the topic.

In the truest sense, I believe that a cuckold not only enjoys humiliation, but also cedes control to his Wife.

However, this definition excludes a range of men who enjoy humiliation but who either maintain control or share it.

The terms I use for those are "bumtopper" & "sammite", respectively.

See the link below for a picture showing this.

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21485
Cheap; but not easy

KurtCulver
Virgin

Unread post by KurtCulver » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:44 am

luvmayfly wrote: I'm not a fan of forced bi as with the wrong guy this could be very traumatic. But, let's assume the cuck is receptive whether out of latent homosexual desires or as a means of proving his submission to his wife. Anyhow, I believe that having the wife direct the cuck to suck another man's cock or having the wife direct the husband to offer his ass to another man is much more appropriate in the power exchange and really more humiliating as it is being done by the woman he loves versus some bull.

To me, a woman who cuckolds her man is making a statement. She is saying that she prefers another man sexually. She is saying even maybe that her husband no longer arouses her. I think that process of how a woman naturally gives her body more to a lover and less to a husband over time is extremely humiliating to a husband....

Just outside my top three is forced bi. If the cuck is latent, then this is not really humiliation. If he's straight, then it's extremely humiliating to submit to the demands of a wife to service another man.

However you slice it, this all adds an element of the nonconventional. Everyone involved enjoys a little more than the usual wham-bam-thank-you-mamn. Guys get off on visuals and seeing the slutty wife and the sub hubby are just too enjoyable to give up!
I'm a hot, young-looking BBC in Atlanta. Looking for Hotwives - especially when there is a sub hubby closeby.

Visiting ATL? Let me take wifey out for lunch, coffee or dancing at night, where I can have her all to myself, but she can feel safe. NSA

NOLA Bull
Virgin

Unread post by NOLA Bull » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 am

I have only one couple in which the cuckhubby is truly into humiliation. It is a bit out of character for me to be anything other than respectful to a husband whose wife I am fucking, but beforehand they impressed upon me the importance of him feeling humiliation, so I give it my best shot. 

My practices prolly sound pretty tame to those of you who are more experienced in this, but FWIW here goes: 

They had told me before meeting that he had a tiny penis, but when he dropped his pants in the hotel room I just laughed out loud. It truly was a micropenis, not much more than a couple of inches, and his chubby little pot belly made it seem even smaller. 

Then I took out my schlong and offered his hot little wife her choice, his or mine. Easy decision for her. 

I told him it was so disgustingly tiny that I didn't want to even see it, and ordered him to put on a pair of his wife's panties and sit in the corner and watch while a real man gave her what she needed. 

After pulling off the panties she was wearing, I tossed them over to him and ordered him to wear them over his head to remind him of what a pussy he was. 

She and I occasionally paused foreplay to laugh at the ridiculous sight of him sitting there, his fat little belly being a muffin top to one pair of panties, with another pair on his head. 

Of course, no bull can humiliate a cuck better than his own wife's exclamations of how good it feels to finally get fucked by real cock. So I made sure she had every reason to do so, and rode her hard for a couple of hours. 

One of my favorite pics is of her hand (wedding ring on) holding my cock over her torso moments before I fucked her. I allowed him to walk over and take a look, while I took a pic so he would never forget the sight of his honey about to take big cock for the first time. (I'll post that pic in one of the threads that allows attachments, so you'll see what he saw). 

After fucking her awhile I also allowed him to shoot some video as a reminder of how his wifey squirmed and moaned when she had real cock in her. 

This was before we knew each other well enough to be comfortable with barebacking (that came later). So this time, when I was ready to cum I unwrapped and shot my load all over her chest and face. 

He wanted to clean it up but I said no. Instead, I took the panties off his head, mopped up my seed from her, and then smeared it all over his face. Then he had to put the gooey panties back over his head and wear both them and my cum while she and I had post-coital cuddling and laughingly whispered things about him that we wouldn't even let him hear. Sometimes, what you are unable to hear is even more powerful than what you can hear. 

Like I said, this prolly sounds tame to many of you. Humiliating others, even in role play, clearly isn't my strong suit. 
"A hotwife should be treated like a queen and fucked like a pornstar."

harleypk
Prepubescent

Unread post by harleypk » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Making fun of my small penis, making fun of my small penis and making fun of my small penis. I'm 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around, my wife makes fun of how small I am farily often, (sometimes if front of friends and family), we visited her sister and husband this week and after the guys beat the girls in a game of cards, she said "not only did I lose a card game to him (me), I get his small dick which is this size", as she held her index finger and thumb about 1.5 inches apart, they laughed and I turned red not knowing what to say. Later I was so turned on by this I ate her pussy and then fucked her but she said my penis was too small so she couldn't cum and she asked that I hurry up, as I was fucking her she commented that she wanted to be pounded by a big black cock, I came very soon after that. Another time we were out to dinner with some neighbors and the other couple had some cheater glasses to read the menu, my wife asked if she could use them later in the bedroom as they made things look bigger, again I turned red but got extremely turned on.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 am

I'm curious what you experienced cucks (or Bulls, for that matter) consider to be *most* humiliating

- Purely verbal vs. partly physical depredations: is one more humiliating than the other?
- Humiliation from the wife alone vs. humiliation from the Bull- which is more intense?

I understand it may be complicated with several variables. The question is meant to be in the spirit of "all things being equal"....
Cheap; but not easy

Californian
Prepubescent

Unread post by Californian » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Verbal humiliation from my wife is the most humiliating aspect. She is a educated, Master Degree in Psychology, well spoken, extremely polite. Yet when the bull come over, her inner slut and bitchy attitude unleashed. The dirty talk she gives her bull I found it extremely turn on and humiliating at the same time.
_Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access: Rarely happens unless we have a big fight. Regular sex one or two a week, no limit for her bull of course.
_Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover: Only by my wife.
_Being told to perform oral sex on the lover: Never going to happen.
_Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback: That's me, I dont get to cum inside her unless I must clean her up so I chose condom most of the time :(
_Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover: Absolutely.