Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4358

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:50 am

SL001NZ wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:21 am
My three would be:
1.wife telling fiends that you are wearing a cock cage and at some points show it to them
2. Asking the wife and bull permission to clean his cum from her
3. Afterwards asking the Bull for permission to get a release and then being milked over the basin or toilet to dump your cum
3 excellent humiliations !!

As well as many of the others posted !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Tms0411
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tms0411 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:49 pm

1. my girlfriend fucks a very young boy

2. my girlfriend fucks my worst enemy/bully

3. my girlfriend cheats on me at our wedding

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm

There are a lot but;

1. While fucking she will tell me I make her horny for a real man.
2. She openly Flirts in front of me.
3. She calls me Sweetie or her good little boy in front of others.
Wife Knows Best

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:14 pm

I have a true story of humiliation.

Once she had me Cross dress, at on time I could pass as a fairly sexy woman. House dress and heels with bra, panties, garter and stockings Then she took me over to her Lovers apartment. She told me I was to clean her lovers apartment.

While they where watching a movie and making out on the sofa she had me clean his bedroom and bathroom, pick up his clothing and put fresh sheets on the bed. I was then told to fix them a romantic lunch, candle light and wine, and while they where eating I cleaned up the kitchen. I was told to finish the apartment and do his laundry. He took is shirt off and tossed at me with a laugh. Then they went into the bed room leaving the door slightly open. I would peek in on them every so often getting a glimpse here and there, but it was not the best of views. I could here them very well mostly grunts and moans, but I heard her telling him how much she loved his big cock and him telling her what a wonderful pussy she has.

He didn't have a washer/dryer, the laundry room where down a flight of steps. I was told to stay with the laundry so no one would take any thing. After I vacuumed and dust the rest of the house and finished the dishes I picked up his laundry basket and head down to the laundry room, but not before peeking in on them. This time in the mirror I could see her sitting on top of him slowly riding his cock, I couldn't see her pussy, but I could see her ass and him playing with and sucking on her breasts. I rubbed my penis as it got hard. I was afraid to get caught so I went about my chores.

I found the laundry room I was a bit nervous, no one was there. A guy came in, I didn't look at him beyond a glance. He put some stuff in the washer and came over to me. He introduce himself and sat down I was reading a woman's magazine that someone left behind. He started talking at me, I was sure he was trying to pick me up. He asked me if I was new to the building. I told him I was helping out a sick friend. Making sure he saw my wedding set. Oh, the wife had got me a woman's wedding ring set some time back, which I often wear. The clothing I was doing where in the dry by now and the dryer shut off. The dryers where a low house hold style dryer so I had to been over to get the clothing from the dryer. He walked over to his washer. I wasn't think about him or what he was doing, but apparently I was giving him clear shot of my pink panties. The next thing I felt was a hand garbing my ass. I stood up and spun around he layer a wet kiss on me. I pushed him back saying “I'm married and if try that again my husband will kick your ass.” He backed off and I head back up to the apartment. Look I'm not gay or bi though I have done stuff with men when asked, but I must admit I was a bit flattered.

When I got back to the apartment it was quit in the bedroom, I peeked in to find them sleeping in each others arms. I folded his clothing, including his underwear. Then I laid down on the sofa and fell asleep. I woke up to being kissed on the lips by my wife I could smell and taste his cum on her lips. I think sh had giving him a good bye blow job. She said “You look very sexy laying there” as she slide her hand down the back of my panties and fingered my hole. “I think I'm going to fuck that Sissy Pussy when we get home.” as she slide her finger deep into me.

Yes she fucked my Sissy Pussy when we got home and yes the guy from the laundry did flash in to my head a few times.
Wife Knows Best

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:14 pm

WifeKnowsBest wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:14 pm
I have a true story of humiliation.
...........Yes she fucked my Sissy Pussy when we got home and yes the guy from the laundry did flash in to my head a few times.
You should have let the guy in the laundry fuck your Sissy Pussy - you know you would have enjoyed it, and your wife would have loved to found cum dripping out of it when she went to fuck you at home!!

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:09 am

actually for me..it wouldn't be any of these. a public showing where a bull gropes her in front of others while you're there, mebbe a guy you don't like ..like he owns her...them knowing he fucks her regularly.

ez2dom
Virgin

Unread post by ez2dom » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:04 am

1) Sitting in the living room with three of her friends and their husbands while she is getting fucked in our bedroom. When they are done he came out and told me to go in and
Iick her clean. Do a good job because he’s not done with her.

2) Her outing me to two of my friends. She told them they could double team her, but only if they let me blow them first. Yes, they did it. I suck both of them fairly regularly now.

3) She gave a blowjob to a guy I work with and hate. In front of several people who know us both. Still get teased about that.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:58 am

Welcome to the forum ez2dom.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:18 pm

I was required to go with the wife to a friend of hers where two of her other friends were there. I was told to remove my shorts and panties so they could measure my wee wee. When three of them along with my wife started laughing when the measured just under 1 1/2 inches. One her friends told me, no wonder my wife has a lover that gives her what I’m not able to provide. I was told to stand there while the three friends examined what I don’t have. That was embarrassing along with humiliation to the max degrees.

Pauline

Alex87
Prepubescent

Unread post by Alex87 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:36 pm

voymargaux wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:01 am
ooh so many to choose from!

1. Shaving your wife bare the night before she goes out clubbing looking for fuck buddies.
2. Having a friend call you the night she's out clubbing to tell you that they saw your wife dancing and making out with some guys.
3. Picking your wife up the next morning at his place with her walking out to your car in the same hot clubbing outfit from the night before while all the neighbors have a knowing grin on their face.
Mine was spreading her ass and guide bull cock in her ass and lick her in the buthole after bull spit her in her ass and of course when si pushed me with my mouth in his cock

slsmike

Unread post by slsmike » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:22 am

My Mistress recently made me watch her fuck her ex with passion and then clean his cum off of her pussy as they kissed and laughed. I am not sure that will be topped.

I was also informed I need to now always have condoms in the event she wants to pity fuck me. I am no longer allowed to go bareback. She has only pity fucked me twice since June and very briefly, so it is not a common thing.

Before cumming by masturbation, I always need to get permission from one of her primary lovers. She tells me to cum but before I can I need proof that one allowed it. She tells me who to text. His answer is final. No reply is a no.

We are not yet engaged or married as we are both still separated, but our plans are to spend the rest of our lives together. She wants the wedding night with a bull or bulls to be the ultimate humiliation as we start our lives together. He ex has already been chosen but she wants another ex to be there as well.

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:06 am

This thread is so full of pretty extreme stuff that mine will seem mild by comparison,
but for many people on this journey I think they'll be pretty awesome.

1. the girlfriend/boyfriend have been discussing this for a while, at the start of a relationship when everything is new and a bit uncertain, but he's told her he's into hotwifing and she's intrigued as she's had problems with monogamy in the past and already thinks of herself as having a "male" approach to sex desires. They are at a party together and she ends up chatting for a long time with another guy and then disappearing for a little while. What happened was that she went down in the elevator with the guy as he was leaving to "say goodbye" and gave him a goodnight kiss. Mild? Yes! But it's new for them and that night she re-enacts the kiss and talks about how hot the guy made her feel.

2. An inexperienced couple's second encounter with a bull she really enjoyed. The first time felt more like swinging but also felt more like her trying to please her husband and do it to let him realize a fantasy. The second time, when the bull undresses her, she's shaved down there - something she hadn't ever done for the husband. And through the whole encounter she was all over the bull, very sexually into him, with the husband getting ever so slightly neglected.

3. A young wife. She's always insisted that if anything ever did happen, the other guy would have to wear a condom, and one of her steady objections was always about STDs and pregnancy, even though she's on the pill. For the first time, she's met a guy online and they've met for coffee and again for a drink and now they've agreed to meet for sex but with the husband not home (guy is shy to watch, and after 3 years of fantasy, hubby isn't about to say no to something finally happening). She rings husband after the guy leaves, husband rushes home. She's in bed, pussy swollen, freshly fucked. She tells the story of what happens and as she does hubby notices the unopened box of condoms on the nightstand. "Condoms?" he asks. "We forgot..." she says. She got so turned on that she wanted him bare. (Husband wore condoms for the first year of their relationship until she got on the pill - bull got bareback the first time.)

eastyorksguy
Virgin

Unread post by eastyorksguy » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:10 am

Hi all. I enjoyed reading all these replies and recognised some as ones I have thought about in the past. The three most humiliating things I have actually experienced, rather than just fantasised about, are:

1. Going to the hotel room just after her 'friend' had left, and having the contents of two used condoms poured into my mouth by her.

2. Having to take her to the medical centre for the morning after pill (the previous night the condom had split when with her 'friend'), and when back home she teased me, saying she was in two minds whether to take it or not.

3. After we had split (which went on to actually become divorce), she went on the pill for her new boyfriend (I've had a vasectomy so she'd never needed it). We were still having occasional 'break-up' sex and on one occasion, when I'd stayed at hers to look after our kids while she was at his house, she came back in the morning and fed me her boyfriends cum from her pussy.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Welcome to the forum eastyorkguy.

Severin_lyon
Prepubescent

Unread post by Severin_lyon » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:14 am

1 / Going out as a threesome, to the theater for example, they behave like a couple and I hold the candle. During the performance, he strokes her to affirm that he is the alpha male and to have to call the lover "Sir".
2 / Drive them to the restaurant, and wait in the car to drive them home afterwards and have to call the lover "Sir".
3 / Hear my wife tell her lover that if she's away and he needs sex, he can come over to the house to fuck me.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:27 am

Welcome to the forum Severin_lyon.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:13 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm
While I learned that this thread is 3 years old, I was never aware of it so here goes my part! I don't consider myself submissive, into humiliation, nor do I consider myself to be very cuck-like with the exception of a few extreme tendencies.

Here's the top 3 but there's quite a few I will share below:
1. Being told to wear a condom while her lover(s) enjoy cumming in her every time.
2. Being fully cut off from sex with her while she is being consumed 100% by other guys
3. Barely seeing her due to her relationships with other men. ie.. Having her come home from his plate late at night to sleep, get up shower/ get ready head to work or back to be with him and repeat everyday. This basically happened a lot this summer.

4. I love spending money to make her sexy and boost her confidence to fool around and be a flirty hotwife! I like to send her to get her haircut,dyed, and styled, french tip manicure/pedicure with nails, buy her new panties and bra/lingerie, new sexy outfit and shoes to go out.

There's more but don't want to go too into details
11 year update, this was my post when I was a stag.. now that I am I cuckold, I feel that I should update.

While I was already starting to show cuckold tendencies in 2010 when I posted, my views have gotten a little more extreme. These are listed In the natural progression that I obviously hope for them to happen.

1. My girlfriend becoming so promiscuous and sexually overactive that I am forced / put on hold while all other men get priority to her body. I’m talking seeing her going out every single day and sometimes even with 2-3 men in one day.

2. Naturally her being so busy results in me being sexually cut off.

3. After a while she finds a regular fuck buddy and starts dating him. I give her my blessing and surrender her so that she can openly be his girlfriend and live with him.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:58 pm

1. My Wife/Gf's friend comes over and I have to fluff him.
2. And then listen (not watch) as he makes her moan, squeal, and come.
3. After I'm cleaning up the mess from her, she sees that he's hard again.
4. She then "offers my services" to him.
5. He then penetrates me anally.

Try as I may, I really can't think of anything more humiliating.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:28 am

I would enjoy an experience like that Lawyer

Deejay88
Prepubescent

Unread post by Deejay88 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:35 am

:up:
voymargaux wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:01 am
ooh so many to choose from!

1. Shaving your wife bare the night before she goes out clubbing looking for fuck buddies.
2. Having a friend call you the night she's out clubbing to tell you that they saw your wife dancing and making out with some guys.
3. Picking your wife up the next morning at his place with her walking out to your car in the same hot clubbing outfit from the night before while all the neighbors have a knowing grin on their face.

rubitin
Virgin

Unread post by rubitin » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 am

1) My wife brings home our short, fat, arrogant neighbor (who I cant stand) to fuck

2) When my wife brings home a lover I am dressed as a total sissy - bright pink lipstick, lacy pink bra, sheer tan pantyhose, and pink high heels

3) When my wife brings home a lover, I have to subserviently worship his cock - kissing, licking, and sucking his cock, balls, and underneath his balls, compliment his cock and balls, tell him how much better he can fuck my wife and make her cum, beg for his cum, etc.

of course, the most humiliating would be to combine all three.

Frogprince
Virgin

Unread post by Frogprince » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:51 pm

Being told to wear a condom always gets me. I feel like it’s the ultimate humiliation. But it’s also sexy as fuck - “why would I want your raw small dick, that’s for my real lover.” And also being denied anal after someone has gone balls deep and blown her out.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:00 am

My top three Cuckold Humiliations, I could list about 20 easily, but here are the three most impactful on me.

1. I can't have sex with you any more. You are so disappointing, to get all worked up and then to have in you cum in me so very fast, sex with you is just not worth it.

2. I was kneeling on the floor next to the bed in which she is lying in with another guy both naked and he was still inside her and on top. I just watch them fuck for over an hour non stop. I watch him hold her legs in the air as he fucked her hard with his thick 8 inch cock. She had rolling orgasms and she begged for him to cum deep inside her. When he did she dug her nails into his back and begged him not to pull out. (she never did that with me) Then she said looking into his eyes, it really felt so good to be fucked so good for once, Finally! I mean it was really awesome, you are incredible. And she totally ignored me for the rest of the night like I wasn't even in the room. They fucked several more times that night as I either kneeled next to the bed watching orI just laid on the floor listening to them kiss and small talk in between fucking. One time she got up to go to the bathroom with his cum running down her legs, She didn't say a word to me and just stepped over me like I was just a pile of dirty laundry.

3. One time out in a dance club in Fort Myers Florida, she was dressed to the 9's she had on a very low cut halter top, no bra, mini shirt, no panties and nice heels. She was talking with two nice Black Gentlemen when one of them asked her is this your husband? She replied ya, but just ignore him he is just here to watch he is useless, he can't dance and can fuck! ( both Laughed out loud)
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:46 am

1. Getting flogged or paddled by bull in front of wife.
2. Being forced to shave and dress like a sissy, curtsy.
3. Wife sitting on cuck’s face after she has sex, forced to swallow, with no water afterwards.
4. Not being allowed to see my wife in intimate clothes, only see her fully dressed.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:36 am

One of my new favorites is when she's having sex while I'm at work and the bull is sending me snap pics and videos of their time together. Drives me wild!
Caged cuck in Ohio