Can’t Commit-Advice

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CoupleFun555
Player

Can’t Commit-Advice

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Cordelia and I have been experimenting with cock cages. Independent of that, our sex life has evolved to a point where we do not have penis in vagina sex. When I have been caged, the frustration is exquisite, and I get deep and profound enjoyment from performing oral sex on her. She will also peg me while I’m caged, and I will wear a strap on to please her with a big dildo. This has all been a product of Cordelia realizing how much she loves deep penetration and that I am only 4 1/4 erect. I just don’t satisfy her much during PIV. She still loves giving me blowjobs once in awhile and she enjoys giving me small penis handjobs as we now call it. She is a woman who actually likes the look and feel of penises.

I want to be able to commit to being in the device until SHE wants to give me a handjob or blowjob. I’d like to discover how longer device wearing will affect the way I interact with her. I also want to see if I am capable of having “orgasms” while in the device.

I don’t quite have the courage to commit. Also, while she has been willing to experiment with the device, she is such a kind soul that she doesn’t like the idea of restraining me from erections or typical orgasms. She also doesn’t feel,comfortable yet being the one who decides when I get out.

The biggest issue may be that I have some left testicle pain that began months before we started to expiremwnt with chastity devices. I’ve seen the requisite doctors and have had the appropriate tests and I’m medically cleared. But, it still can hurt even when I’m NOT in a device.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Can’t Commit-Advice

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:34 pm

CoupleFun555 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm
The biggest issue may be that I have some left testicle pain that began months before we started to expiremwnt with chastity devices. I’ve seen the requisite doctors and have had the appropriate tests and I’m medically cleared. But, it still can hurt even when I’m NOT in a device.
"The biggest issue may be....."
Let me correct that..... "The biggest issue is...."

Testicle pain, left, right or both, is not normal. Just because the "requisite doctors" have "cleared" you, does not mean that there is nothing wrong. The pain is telling you that something is wrong. That's pain's purpose.
I know it's not what you want to hear, but you need to stop using the chastity device until you find out the cause of your testicle pain.
Go see another doctor. Doctors aren't infallible. Just because the "requisite doctors" haven't found what your problem is, doesn't mean that another doc can't.
Your testicles are important.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 pm

trecital wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:34 pm
CoupleFun555 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm
"The biggest issue may be....."
Let me correct that..... "The biggest issue is...."

Testicle pain, left, right or both, is not normal. Just because the "requisite doctors" have "cleared" you, does not mean that there is nothing wrong. The pain is telling you that something is wrong. That's pain's purpose.
I know it's not what you want to hear, but you need to stop using the chastity device until you find out the cause of your testicle pain.
Go see another doctor. Doctors aren't infallible. Just because the "requisite doctors" haven't found what your problem is, doesn't mean that another doc can't.
Your testicles are important.
I’ve had an untrasound and an MRI done. No observable issues other than some vericose vein type issues thsr develop. Blood tests came back great.

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 pm

sometimes a problem is not immediately apparent, especially when it comes to something as complex as the human body....
It is true that in logic pain is a system designed to indicate a problem.
If you still want to continue, take regular health tests.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 pm

In regard to the testicle pain I concur with the others to go for a second opinion. Pesistent pain is a sign is a sign for some problem and tha should be adressed. And just because a doctor is maybe going the easy way only clearing up only the most serious issues like cancer or torsion does not mean he might have missed a varicose vein.

That might be doubly important as as wearing a CB for continuous time will add a degree of aditional stress to your testicles that would be insignificant when healthy, but could prolong or even worsen your current condition.

As for chastity the is no right a wrong and as you two seem to enjoy he ride so that looks great. Do not mind some insecurities on her side in the beginning. There is not much you can do about it apart from giving comfort to her in showing that everything you two are doing is completely fine for.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:01 am

Filou wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 pm
In regard to the testicle pain I concur with the others to go for a second opinion. Pesistent pain is a sign is a sign for some problem and tha should be adressed. And just because a doctor is maybe going the easy way only clearing up only the most serious issues like cancer or torsion does not mean he might have missed a varicose vein.
He had an MRI and an ultrasound of his testicles. That is a pretty extensive examination. I would think that would show anything that could be wrong. That would show any tumors or growths on his testicles. That would show any abnormalities of his vas deferens, or chords. Maybe he just has sensitive testicles?

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Wed May 01, 2024 6:10 am

Last night, we talked about how we can maybe change the way we view sex, shifting the concept away from penis on vagina sex to thinking of sex primarily as me going down on her.

We then looked up oral sex positions on women and tried a few. She went down on a bit too. Ultimately, after she orgasmed, she decided not to give me a handjob to orgasm.

We talked for a bit and I felt very satisfied that sexually with being part of her orgasm.