A question about chastity devices.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
StagLifeSac
Prepubescent

A question about chastity devices.

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:54 pm

My wife locks my cock in chastity (when I'm lucky!) and I have been through many different cages. At first, I bought plastic ones, but those always broke after a time. Then my wife bought me a metal cage and, of course, that one has not broken. But my metal cage isn't the most comfortable. And that's fine as the point is not to be comfortable. But we've become more interested in longer term chastity, perhaps weeks at a time. So, we purchased a resin-based Black Mamba cage, and it was great! Super comfortable, discreet under clothing for wearing at work.....but then after some intense straining inside it, it broke too! :mad: :cry:

So, my question is what cage could we purchase that would be good for long term chastity?

Lightweight and comfortable, slanting my cock down so it's not completely obvious when I wear it under clothing in public.....

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
StagLifeSac- a Sacramento area cuckold
https://fetlife.com/users/8389870
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: A question about chastity devices.

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:19 pm

Google “mental penis cage” then take your pick. You can order a custom fit cage.those are a little pricey

I wear a mature metal jailbird that was custom made. I wear it 24/7 since December 2022 when my mother in law locked me up.

sissy pauline

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 pm

I love my Kink3D cage. Most comfortable cage I’ve had 3 metal, CB2000, silicone but my kink3d the best.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:42 am

chastity isn’t part of our play - Mrs isn’t interested in denying me - i did buy a cage out of curiosity. Metal with urethral tube. I wear it at times for my own pleasure - I love feeling the heavy metal cage between my legs.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:31 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 pm
I love my Kink3D cage. Most comfortable cage I’ve had 3 metal, CB2000, silicone but my kink3d the best.
I started out with a plastic cage from Amazon, but it wasn't that comfortable. It gave me an idea about how it feels, and helped us decide if we wanted to venture down this path. From there, I also bought a Kink3D cage. It's light, comfortable and durable. Since we started chastity play, my wife has begun the enjoy the power aspect of denial.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:41 am

I am presently in a Cherry Keeper and I'm finding it comfortable and durable.

I was in the Holy Trainer for a while, and found it pretty comfortable. There were some sharp edges that wore on me after a while, that I sanded down to round the edges.

ninto
Virgin

Unread post by ninto » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:02 am

Copy that with the Cherry Keeper, bought on Shapeways, custom 3d printed. It's very comfortable, and the headlock feature makes it almost as secure as a piercing.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:49 am

ninto wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:02 am
Copy that with the Cherry Keeper, bought on Shapeways, custom 3d printed. It's very comfortable, and the headlock feature makes it almost as secure as a piercing.
Yes, that is what I am finding. And I got a model with the honeycomb perforated penis tube, that does not allow for any touching of the penis to stimulate it, but allows air flow and water in for effective washing.